YellowSchedule Bewertungen

YellowSchedule

Web-based online booking and appointment management software

4.7/5 (56 Bewertungen)
Shaunta G.

Amazing & Phenomenal

Bewertet am 27.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

What I love the most about Yellow Schedule is the fact that this service it is not limited to service based industries. If you work in an industry that requires you to set aside time for an individual; then Yellow Schedule is a must have. Yellow Schedule insures that your time is maximized wisely by allowing you to set up to five reminders for different days delivered via e-mail and or text. Once a person confirms you have a record of confirmation. Another amazing thing about Yellow Schedule is the customer service. If there is an issue or something you don't understand someone will contact you immediately and work with you to fix the problem.

Adam R.

Priced high

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It worked for our organization but when it came time to cut costs, YellowSchedule was almost immediately eliminated.

What I liked most about the software was the feature which allows back and forth communication with clients through the software. I could essentially text with my clients without having to provide my phone number. Furthermore, they could reply directly to the text reminders to confirm or cancel their appointments. This was helpful in many cases when clients forgot or double booked themselves and had to cancel.

The price point was too high. Also the app was not user friendly. I found comparable software for a fraction of the price. I will admit however that I have not found comparable software for the price I want which also has the features I named above.

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you felt the price point was too high, however it's worth bearing in mind that our pricing includes SMS reminders which can really add up if you're paying for them separately.

We've recently added HIPAA Compliant Staff Chat, a Waiting List, Patient Intake Forms and Treatment Notes. So we believe we pack a punch for a very reasonable cost. If you're still missing the features you mentioned feel free to come back and discuss with us.

Kind regards,

6.0/10
Mike W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Couldn't live without it!

Bewertet am 2.7.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was an early adopter of YellowSchedule and have been using it for over 3 years now. I honestly could not live without it.

I am a driving instructor, on the road all day so unable to deal with phone queries and I operate as a one man band. The online booking facility is FABULOUS for me and my pupils as it allows them to check my availability and book lessons without having to wait for the end of the day for me to be able to call them back. It also means I don't have to spend my evenings playing catch-up with loads of phone messages about lesson bookings!

The SMS reminders before a lesson are a real god send - teenagers are not the best at remembering lessons booked a week or so in advance and often make other plans, forgetting they have a lesson booked!! The SMS reminder either gives them time to re-arrange their other plans or to let me know they cannot make it, giving me time to sell their slot to someone else.

Before YellowSchedule I had a real problem with "no shows" where I would drive to pick a pupil up and find they were not there as they had forgotten their lesson - a real cost to me in terms of fuel and time to get there plus lost income from the lesson which I could have sold to someone else IF I knew they weren't going to attend.

Since YellowSchedule my No Shows have reduced to virtually ZERO (I've had one in 3 years - they confirmed their appointment 24 hours before, but still forgot!) At least I was able to charge them for the lesson as I had their confirmation that they would be attending!

The team behind YellowSchedule are very friendly and approachable and very quick to respond to any issues or queries I have ever had.

I cannot recommend YellowSchedule highly enough!

Simon B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Yellow Schedule - we use it in to schedule ADA accommodations appointments in post-secondary ed

Bewertet am 11.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have used Yellow Schedule for 2 years now and it has cut down dramatically on the administrative burden experienced in matching up student availability with staff availability. The reminders/notifications are especially useful in maximizing attendance. We have also made use of the web-site / HTML version which has allowed us to create an easy to find URL.

Individualized reminders

Nothing

Kathryn G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Outsource your scheduling with YellowSchedule!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love using YellowSchedule so clients can schedule themselves.
For some reason, the YellowSchedule won't sync with my Google Cal on my computer. It does on my phone, so Idk why it won't on my laptop.
But, toggling between the two is a hassle and I have accidentally double-booked myself due to this problem.
It would also be nice if there was a "unlimited" repeat option for recurring appt.s. Every time I select "6 months," the longest period of time repeats can occur, I worry that I'll forget about it and one week my client will expect to be on my schedule (because she has been for the last 6 months, every two weeks or month), and she's actually NOT on my calendar because the 6 months was up.
I have too many clients who are not scheduled at the same time to memorize whether someone SHOULD be coming on a given day of the month and notice that they SHOULD have been on my calendar when the repeat has run out.
Another great addition would be to include the message, when clients choose to "Cancel" an appt less than 24 hours before, that would remind them that they will be charged a late cancel fee. This is a common practice, so it would make sense for YellowSchedule users to be able to select whether or not that reminder to their clients would pop up when they select "Cancel" rather than "Confirm" on their reminder notice.
I think this is a great service, and I hope some of these things can be improved so I can continue to use it!

Dr. lotes N.

My Virtual Personal Assistant

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 6.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Yellowschedule has been my virtual personal assistant for about five years now. I find the system very user-friendly. I was looking for a multifunctional software and Yellowschedule fulfills that for me for its capabilities scheduling appointments, sending reminder notifications, giving my patients the convenient of being able to access the published office open appointments and plan accordingly, my website management availability is fantastic and much more. I consistently receive feedback from my patients of their appreciation for the appointment notifications. Overall, the Yellowschedule is a great tool and has helped me keep my appointments full and controls my "no-show" appointments.

Dominique W.

Great Service

Bewertet am 5.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is an excellent asset for any business! It enables me to notify clients of their upcoming appointments without any issues.

Convenience

Wish there was an android app.

Greg B.

Satisfaction Survey YellowSchedule

Bewertet am 10.7.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the software for ease of use. It wasn't apparent to me the cost for the service when I first enrolled in Therapy/Sites. It took a while for me to figure out under what conditions I would incur cost in scheduling a client. It is redundant to send an appt. reminder to a clients smart phone and email address. Almost all of my clients want to be contacted by cell phone. So if Yellow Schedule is an add on to Therapy/Sites there should be an explanation of the cost to customers and under what specific conditions a customer will be billed when you use the scheduler. For example, as far as I know you cannot drop any type of placeholder in a date and time without being billed.

That said, I very much like the tracking features of Yellow Schedule which allows me to see all activity related to client contacts such as appointments kept, and those cancelled vs. no shows. I can quickly address the matter as 'therapeutic resistance' once I see a client trending that way and address the issue in therapy. Overall the cost is nominal for the services, with the noted problem of not having a detailed description of the services and how and when charges are incurred. Trail and error is less than a desirable way to learn a system.

Cuts down on No shows

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 18.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This has been a great schduling software for my practice. The reminders cut down on no-shows. The security and HIPAA compliance is excellent!

It prevents double booking and has been a great program. No complaints from me!

Kari L.

Very convenient business tool

Bewertet am 30.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I used YellowSchedule in route to a more integrated EHR system for my private psychology practice. It was perfect for entering the world of online scheduling and email and text reminders, and it fully supported my efforts to begin a paperless practice. Very simple once acquainted with the system, VERY affordable, and would recommend to anyone who needs the ability to have a visual schedule and the capacity for clients/customers to self-schedule. I often recommend this service to folks who are not yet ready for a full EHR but desire online scheduling capacities.

Simple interface
Affordable
Text and email reminders
Text reminders provide 2-way communication (don't remember about email)
Confirmation options

Difficult to set-up and manipulate recurring appointments

Hi Kari,
Thanks for taking the time to share your positive feedback on YellowSchedule with other users, we really appreciate it!

We've responded to user feedback that setting up recurring appointments was more complex than it should be and we've completely updated this feature. This now supports a much wider variety of repeating appointments.

Best,
Martina

Tim S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Essential, invaluable tool for booking, reminding and communicating with clients.

Bewertet am 17.9.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

YS has been invaluable to us, as we have multiple staff seeing multiple clients, both on site and online. ALL reminders for clients are handled by YS, and these are multilayered - multiple SMS and Emails can be sent, at different time periods.

Clients can book themselves into appointments, 24/7, using the online booking system which is part and parcel of YS.

We have pushed the boundaries of the service, and now use it to - almost exclusively - to communicate by SMS with clients. Instead of merely a booking and reminder system, it is our centralised administration system for client bookings. Staff can see their appointments, and receive notification when appointments are booked, but also Management can also see all this information at a glance, and easily investigate communications between staff and clients - very effective for any complaint or query!

Before YS, our 'did not attend' rate was sometimes over 50%, and now it is less than 10%.

Enough said.

Dr. carol S.

Highly recommended for therapists

Bewertet am 17.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have searched for years for a scheduling program like this and am thrilled with YellowSchedule. My clients are giving it all positive feedback. The staff at YellowSchedule has been responsive, patient and helpful. I am very low-tech and needed their patience. Special thanks to Craig for making the transition so easy. I fully recommend this site to other therapists who want to spend time treating clients, not scheduling, rescheduling and confirming/reminding those clients about appointment times. It's been all positive.

Ease

Nothing so far

Thea V.

Great Scheduling Program

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Having the Yellow Schedule system posted on my website allows clients to know what appointments are available and schedule at a time that is convenient for them. The process removed the back-and-forth about available times and desired times for couples seeking treatment.

Clients report ease of use of the system and appreciation for the 24-hour reminder. I like that they cannot remove or change an appointment without contacting me as this provides me with an opportunity to engage and discuss barriers to consistent treatment.

The program is integrated into my monthly fee to Therapy Sites so the only cost is for the individual text messages. That cost is off-set by the increased revenue resulting from reduced no-shows.

I'm very happy with the product and have not had any problems with it at all.

Gloria W.
Mit Google übersetzen

This software makes my life a whole lot easier.....

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am a psychologist and have been using Yellow Schedule to confirm appointments with my clients for a long time. Not only is it very convenient for me....my clients tell me regularly how much they love it. In fact, many say: "You don't need to give me an appointment card because I will get those confirmation notices." Once you put the client in the list of contacts, you just select their appointment time, put their name in the time slot and they automatically get an emai (2 days in advance) and a text (the day before the appointment). You then get a notice in your email that tells you whether they have confirmed or cancelled. If they cancel, you can choose a reply message that tells them their appointment has been cancelled and to call and re-schedule. It's EXTREMELY convenient and efficient.

John K.
Mit Google übersetzen

excellent!!! five stars (i would give more)

Bewertet am 17.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

excellent product... just be aware! make sure your google calendar setting is set private so that ppl can't just invite you and those event show up without permission... it can broadcast the invitation as appointment and contact all the invitees if the invitation is not private... only issue I had... Martina and Michael were SUPER-helpful in determining what happened and how to prevent it...

John

excellent!!!

one glitch... described...

Dan R.

almost missed this

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

When I was first introduced to this product I didn't think much of it. So I didn't use it and was going to let it lapse. Fortunately I received a call from someone with Yellow Schedule and they convinced me to give it a try. I am so happy that they did. I have been using it for a couple of years now and can not imagine not having it. My clients appreciate the reminders and the fact that they can communicate with me concerning their appointment or other matters back through the service. As a one person operation it is difficult to schedule, do call backs, reminders, and followup as well as see clients. Yellow schedule does all that for me. It has really helped my business grow. I could not recommend it more highly

Summer W.

Essential for solo practitioner

Bewertet am 15.9.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using yellow schedule since my group practice dissolved and I lost all the luxuries that come with a group.....mainly a reliable, organized secretary. Yellow schedule allows me to offer my clients 24 hr access to appointments which gives me a huge advantage in a tight market. The only two modifications I really could use are clients able to cancel their own appts and a "customizable" appointment status list. Would really like to add " Therapist cancel" to the list. Would also like to see the system disallow completion of scheduling until cell number and Street Address are filled in. Overall I am extremely pleased with YS and will refer anyone needing this type of service.

Lois M.

Very useful

Bewertet am 19.5.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Pros: I like that my clients can schedule online at their convenience. Many of my clients have hectic schedules and can't do a regular time slot, so this helps them see at a glance what is available with out having to call or email me to get available times.
I also like that you can set it up to text or email a reminder. This is a nice feature to get a confirmation from a client.
Cons: I wish you could click right on the date to make changes to MY schedule, rather than having to go to a separate page and adding those. And most of all, I'd like to be able to just type a name into the date/time I want, rather than having to go through a pop up list of names.

Lotes N.
Mit Google übersetzen

Clients love the convenience!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

YellowSchedule has allowed my clients to schedule their appointments at their covenience. The email or text appointment reminders is the biggest hit per my clients reports. For the most part YellowScheduler has been a tremendous help to my practice. Although, I will share that I have had a few mishaps where a couple of clients scheduled an appointment but I did not receive the notification nor was it showing on YellowSchedule, however the clients sent me their confirmation emails. Additionally, I have had instances where the reminders did not go out. My clients have become accustomed to this service and it creates an issue when they do not receive the reminders.

Ty K.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great product! Fits incredibly well into our operations

Bewertet am 22.11.2017

Patient communication.

It is extremely easy to use. It is a great tool to manage appointments as well as patient communication. The interface is easy to read and make appointments.

I wish there was a bit more flexibility in making minor changes. But otherwise, fits our business very well.

Maria K.

Overall great.

Bewertet am 10.2.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like how it syncs to my other calendars, sends out appointment reminders, allows people to confirm or cancel appointments. Overall, I'm very happy.

The couple of problems I've had are around putting the calendar into my webpage to allow people to schedule themselves. I don't know if this is a problem on the end of my webpage (my web designers insist it isn't) or if it's an issue for yellowschedule.

The other problem is about the calendar fitting onto my screen. It cuts off half the pop-up so I can't make adjustments. I can do it if I access it from my phone, so it's a minor inconvenience.

L D.
Mit Google übersetzen

User Friendly Software with a Bang!

Bewertet am 5.2.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I really like this software. YellowSchedule is the most simplified scheduling software that I have found. I love that it is user-friendly, and provides great logistics. Schedule your client's quickly and for an affordable price. The newly-added reports feature is great providing data on number of scheduled clients, cancellations, etc.

Although there are features, one con would be the inability to set-up recurring appointments in a customized way. I feel confident this will improve in the future if the requests to do so continue as this Company really does respond to the users need.

Leah B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Has made such a difference

Bewertet am 17.9.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The system itself is so easy to use, works on my ipad and phone as well as computer. I can easily book appointments for people, and it's easy for them to let me know if they are coming - or more importantly if they are not! I am much better able to plan my day, and anticipate diary changes. Clients often tell me how useful the reminder service is for them too. I have found the company really easy to deal with, I have suggested changes before through the feedback system, and not only have I had a personal response, but the changes have been implemented too! I would highly recommend giving it a go.

Laura R.
Mit Google übersetzen

User friendly scheduling software which is easily customisable.

Bewertet am 19.8.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Yellow Schedule allows for a more efficient customer journey. The e-mail and SMS reminders ensure that customers receive adequate notification and also reduce the chance of missed appointments.

Color coded appointments makes the calendar view for all crews easily manageable with the option to toggle crews on and off easily.

The ability to receive incoming SMS messages is an advantage of Yellow Schedule as we have found that some of our customers prefer to communicate via SMS if they are unable to answer their phones to schedule the appointment.

Scott P.

My little personal assistant

Bewertet am 8.2.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Pro: Provides email and text notifications with easy response instructions
Syncs with my Google Calendar
Con: It doesn't update my calendar when a client cancels. I've only seen it happen a couple of times. If I cancel a client, it doesn't update on Google calendar either.

All-in-all it's a decent reminder service and it has helped me greatly in reducing no-shows.

Antwort von YellowSchedule

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are currently working on updating google calendar when there's a client cancellation and hope to have the update released soon.