YellowSchedule

4.7/5 (81 Bewertungen)
Andrea H.

Yellow Schedule

1. Affordable
2. Great customer service - I've always gotten a very quick resolve and response back
3. Nice app for phone, nice to be able to text from it as well
4. Taking payments is great
5. Reminders work - patients love it
6. Awesome integration with website

1. Mostly aesthetic - could look a bit nicer, less clunky
2. Sometimes the dates on the phone app do not line up with a client's actual last appointment
3. On the phone app, you can only see your personal schedule, you cannot see another employees (needed as a boss)
4. When someone cancels, it still sends out a reminder to them about the appointment, so they will press cancel again. Once they cancel, I think they should not get any more reminders. It can be confusing.
5. Wish you also accepted other payment methods beyond Stripe - sometimes it just doesn't accept certain cards, so I have to use a separate paypal account.
6. HSA cards and some random credit cards don't seem to be accepted

Stella A.

Great software

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software has solved a lot of my problems especially the appointment reminders which has decreased my no-shows significantly

I love the fact that you can give text reminders in the person can confirm and cancel an appointment

It would be great if the software had a client portal that they could log into and fill out admission paperwork before the first appointment.

Adam R.

Priced high

Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It worked for our organization but when it came time to cut costs, YellowSchedule was almost immediately eliminated.

What I liked most about the software was the feature which allows back and forth communication with clients through the software. I could essentially text with my clients without having to provide my phone number. Furthermore, they could reply directly to the text reminders to confirm or cancel their appointments. This was helpful in many cases when clients forgot or double booked themselves and had to cancel.

The price point was too high. Also the app was not user friendly. I found comparable software for a fraction of the price. I will admit however that I have not found comparable software for the price I want which also has the features I named above.

Antwort von YellowSchedule

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you felt the price point was too high, however it's worth bearing in mind that our pricing includes SMS reminders which can really add up if you're paying for them separately.

We've recently added HIPAA Compliant Staff Chat, a Waiting List, Patient Intake Forms and Treatment Notes. So we believe we pack a punch for a very reasonable cost. If you're still missing the features you mentioned feel free to come back and discuss with us.

Kind regards,

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

John B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Basic yet elegant client scheduling program

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The program is very easy to set up and use. It simply does what it is advertised to do.

Relatively few features however this is not necessarily a flaw because most of the functional features that are needed on a daily basis are present

Nicole B.

Great Scheduling Software for Mental Health Professinals

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using YellowSchedule since 2012. It has been fantastic for keeping an organized calendar. I especially love the text reminders sent to clients. This feature has reduced my no-show rate to 2%, which is a definite improvement. I find the variety of reports available helpful in tracking appointment data. It's a great way to store client data as well. Overall, I have really enjoyed using YellowSchedule and have never thought once about using anything else.

I find that the text notification can be inconsistent when clients contact me. Sometimes the notification appears as a red dot next to the notification bell, sometimes it appears as a flashing message icon in the most recent appointment box. Because of the inconsistency, I have missed cleints' messages for several hours or even days.

Suzanne A.

YellowSchedule Review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the program a lot and I would recommend it to others

Texting feature
Love, love, love the waiting list
Ability to be in several schedules at once
Colors
Support/open to suggestions

There should be a cut and paste feature, much quicker than the duplicate feature.
When you go to set up an appointment near the bottom of the computer screen, the box that opens up should be close to where you are typing.
There is a long delay when you click on "Save". Sometimes it is so long that I click it twice to make sure it is saving.
When selecting a contact, it should automatically go to the "Filter" line.

Karen H.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Yellow Schedule Success

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I do College Admissions and have used other products in order to book clients. After my last software allowed for double-booking, I switched, five years ago (?) to Yellow Schedule. Not once has there been a double-book and vast embarrassment. It is simple to use, simple to read, simple to understand.

Efficient, effective, easy to use. I have used this product for over five years and am comfortable in recommending it to other small businesses and business owners.

Clients can't access their own data after booking.

Shaunta G.

Amazing & Phenomenal

Bewertet am 27.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

What I love the most about Yellow Schedule is the fact that this service it is not limited to service based industries. If you work in an industry that requires you to set aside time for an individual; then Yellow Schedule is a must have. Yellow Schedule insures that your time is maximized wisely by allowing you to set up to five reminders for different days delivered via e-mail and or text. Once a person confirms you have a record of confirmation. Another amazing thing about Yellow Schedule is the customer service. If there is an issue or something you don't understand someone will contact you immediately and work with you to fix the problem.

Melissa L.
Mit Google übersetzen

YellowSchedule helps our small business

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I (and our clients) love that the program sends automatic reminders! We used to write each reminder by hand, so this program has saved us so much time! Also appreciate that the program itself is user-friendly, especially for some of our staff who aren't very tech-savvy!

When initially setting up the program, I didn't like that we couldn't create a universal template for reminders, but instead had to go into each user and adjust their templates. Sometimes adjusting a reoccurring appointment changes appointments that occurred in the past, which can be frustrating. Sometimes when adding appointments, the calendar fails to notify us of conflicts as well.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Lori F.
Branche: Medizinische Praxis

User-friendly

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Pretty much seamless appointment scheduling, reminders and now EMR. Occasionally have issues and the time change with customer support results in us having to wait a day or two for a response but other than that has been great.

Automated appointment scheduling. Very happy with the new implementation of simple SOAP EMR. This enables me to keep notes as close to what I was doing before without having to try to fit notes into pre-fabricated boxes.

Need automated wait list option.Have needed support to sort out how to download patient contact information.

Kate F.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great way for me to set up my reminders for clients!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very positive. My only complaint: Its got a silly name!

I use this software primarily to remind my clients of their appointments and to let me know if they can attend their session. It works well and efficiently. I have no complaints!

Of the few complaints I have had, I have contacted the Yellow Schedule team and they have responded quickly. I get my answer/resolution and I am on my way!

Brian C.
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

My Experience with YellowSchedule

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I provide mental health services as a representative of an EAP company that services the company I work at. The employees of the company who are interested in mental health services access my calendar through YellowSchedule and schedule themselves where they see openings. I generally log in and see who I am scheduled to meet with that day and what time.

It is generally pretty easy for me to access my schedule and see what appointments I have.

My clients access the calendar and schedule themselves. They have often expressed frustration with scheduling appointments or trying to edit or cancel appointments. I do not like that when a person schedules an appointment, cancels that appointment and then another person schedules in place of the first person, I cannot see who the second person is unless I take the extra step of clicking on the Group Details Page.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Mike W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Couldn't live without it!

Bewertet am 2.7.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was an early adopter of YellowSchedule and have been using it for over 3 years now. I honestly could not live without it.

I am a driving instructor, on the road all day so unable to deal with phone queries and I operate as a one man band. The online booking facility is FABULOUS for me and my pupils as it allows them to check my availability and book lessons without having to wait for the end of the day for me to be able to call them back. It also means I don't have to spend my evenings playing catch-up with loads of phone messages about lesson bookings!

The SMS reminders before a lesson are a real god send - teenagers are not the best at remembering lessons booked a week or so in advance and often make other plans, forgetting they have a lesson booked!! The SMS reminder either gives them time to re-arrange their other plans or to let me know they cannot make it, giving me time to sell their slot to someone else.

Before YellowSchedule I had a real problem with "no shows" where I would drive to pick a pupil up and find they were not there as they had forgotten their lesson - a real cost to me in terms of fuel and time to get there plus lost income from the lesson which I could have sold to someone else IF I knew they weren't going to attend.

Since YellowSchedule my No Shows have reduced to virtually ZERO (I've had one in 3 years - they confirmed their appointment 24 hours before, but still forgot!) At least I was able to charge them for the lesson as I had their confirmation that they would be attending!

The team behind YellowSchedule are very friendly and approachable and very quick to respond to any issues or queries I have ever had.

I cannot recommend YellowSchedule highly enough!

Wendy Y.

Yellow Schedule For Client Scheduling

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is extremely user friendly. It's easy to change and reschedule appointments simply by dragging and dropping or extending the boxes. Reminders are sent out to clients and you are notified vis email immediately when there is a message or cancellation.

It does not keep track of statistics for client attendance. Wish there were additional options for reminders or you can change them based on client.

Lexie S.

Yellow Schedule Review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am very satisfied with Yellow Schedule. I like it better than our previous scheduling software.

What I like about Yellow Schedule is the ease of scheduling appointments, changing appointments and looking at upcoming and past weeks.

I feel that there are a few bugs such as text messages not being sent to some clients. However I am unsure if this is an issue on the end of the client's phone carrier.

Simon B.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Mit Google übersetzen

Yellow Schedule - we use it in to schedule ADA accommodations appointments in post-secondary ed

Bewertet am 11.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have used Yellow Schedule for 2 years now and it has cut down dramatically on the administrative burden experienced in matching up student availability with staff availability. The reminders/notifications are especially useful in maximizing attendance. We have also made use of the web-site / HTML version which has allowed us to create an easy to find URL.

Individualized reminders

Nothing

Tess A.
Branche: Medizinische Praxis
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to learn and efficient

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We need a new scheduler for a small Chiropractic office. What we had been using was inefficient and did not send reminder. We had to manually send reminders.
It works efficiently. We are please with the software and rarely if ever, have any issues with it.

Easy to set up and use. I love that it text our patients 24 hours before

I wish the software had a pop messaging. You can text the customer but it does not alert you they have responded.

Brad M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Cheaper and more accurate than a receptionist

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Saves me from paying an assistant and talking on the phone, my clients love it- they can schedule whenever they want and see all openings at once.

Hippa compliant, saves money, no errors, syncs with google calendar

I guess you could make it free? That I didn’t start using earlier.

Cindy P.

Lifesaver!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Yellow schedule is fantastic!

This software is so easy to use. The scheduler is very user friendly and has many customizable features. It helps my workflow run smoothly.

The one thing I wish yellow schedule would offer as a feature is an automatic refresh feature.

Kathryn G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Outsource your scheduling with YellowSchedule!

Bewertet am 6.2.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love using YellowSchedule so clients can schedule themselves.
For some reason, the YellowSchedule won't sync with my Google Cal on my computer. It does on my phone, so Idk why it won't on my laptop.
But, toggling between the two is a hassle and I have accidentally double-booked myself due to this problem.
It would also be nice if there was a "unlimited" repeat option for recurring appt.s. Every time I select "6 months," the longest period of time repeats can occur, I worry that I'll forget about it and one week my client will expect to be on my schedule (because she has been for the last 6 months, every two weeks or month), and she's actually NOT on my calendar because the 6 months was up.
I have too many clients who are not scheduled at the same time to memorize whether someone SHOULD be coming on a given day of the month and notice that they SHOULD have been on my calendar when the repeat has run out.
Another great addition would be to include the message, when clients choose to "Cancel" an appt less than 24 hours before, that would remind them that they will be charged a late cancel fee. This is a common practice, so it would make sense for YellowSchedule users to be able to select whether or not that reminder to their clients would pop up when they select "Cancel" rather than "Confirm" on their reminder notice.
I think this is a great service, and I hope some of these things can be improved so I can continue to use it!

Carmen H.

Yellow Schedule review

Bewertet am 9.9.2019

n/a

I like the ease of use of the software. I also like the low cost of the software.

I actually like most everything about the software but If I had to choose something I would say that I wish I could add more contacts for the price.

Angelina M.
Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use, some technical issues

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It helps to consolidate the schedule so everyone can see the schedule from wherever they are.

Easy to use, creating customers and appointments is easy. I like the automatic reminders that are sent to customers.

We have had multiple tech issues, you cannot change the name on an appointment or the original customer will get notifications instead of the new one. We have had appointments randomly deleted etc.

Tim S.

It works well.

I like it.

Ease of use. Ability to access via the app. How patients are notified and can confirm or send a text and I get an email. Ability to contact support if I need it.

My computer faces my patients and I have to schedule creatively because I can’t let them see the screen. Is there a way to make it so if I click on a button it would opaque out the specific names?

Joshua S.
Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Yellow schedule

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

excellent value and my clients appreciate the reminders

Text reminders to clients and ability to communicate with clients via text messaging

finding existing clients in system can be a little clunky but nothing major

Jennifer S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to navigate and decreases no-shows

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software decreases my no-shows and structures my days in the office.

Sometimes, the texts do not go out and it doesn’t let me know the names of who is confirming etc.