CureMD

Cloudbasierte Lösung für kleine bis mittelgroße medizinische Praxen

Sortieren nach

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Cure MD the virtual doctors office!

Bewertet am 25.9.2018

Cure MD allowed me to save a lot of time with transferring results and referrals. Saves the patient time in their day as well as the medical providers!

Papers and pens are Shakespeare days! Cure MD not only makes you feel as if your in the future but also saves you massive amount of filing time and organization. You can store years worth of disclosed confidential medical imaging reports, blood results and much more. The staff loves Cure MD simply because its simple to use.

Cure MD has no cons! You need Cure MD in every medical office!!

JESSICA

Revolutionary

Bewertet am 28.8.2019

Amazing application with a lot of options.
If I have any questions I am able to log a ticket to the...

Amazing application with a lot of options.
If I have any questions I am able to log a ticket to the support team and get an instant answer if I call or receive a call from them; versus experience of waiting for days or weeks from former EMR vendors.

CureMD revolutionized my practice. I had used clunky EMRs in the past and always felt they were too slow to upload info. When I first started using CureMD I would compare the experience as learning how to fly a modern drone trying to capture a panoramic view of Manhattan. With the help of CURE MD very knowledgeable support team I have been able to drag myself out of the paper file gutter into the heights of the Medical Matrix. Brilliant EMR software

interoperability with other emrs and hospitals
but that may be changing in the future in NY State

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

EpicCare

Warum CureMD gewählt wurde

I needed a more efficient vetted EMR for UPN

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CureMD

Epic was too big and expensive for a solo practice
Jonaith
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Lacking Substance

Bewertet am 25.3.2024

Not ideal, I would now recommend and not in favor of keeping it going forward.

Not ideal, I would now recommend and not in favor of keeping it going forward.

Web Based and easy to use, Cure Md is your most standard EMR system available.

The reporting system is leaves a lot to be desired

Mikki
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

In general working with this software is stress free!

Bewertet am 16.8.2018

In general I am happy with the software--it truly could not be easier to use.

In general I am happy with the software--it truly could not be easier to use.

I like the simplicity if the software. Everything about CureMD is very easy to navigate. Another plus is that I can view some elements of the software via an app--which is super helpful when I am on the go.

I do not like that it only seems to function with Internet Explorer. Periodically there are glitches in the system which prevent me from completing a task.

Sam
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Optimism for betterment

Bewertet am 13.1.2023

It's been a fantastic experience. Previously I had some issues but their EHR team was very helpful with my needs

Their development team is very flexible with clients' requirements.

They can do better than what they already did to their 10G theme.

Raj
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Mediocre software, full of bugs

Bewertet am 5.3.2021

Glad the nightmare is over. switching EMR are always hard but prolonging the misery with cureMD was not an option either

easy to use after overcoming the initial learning curve which can be steep

Full of bugs, prescriptions don't go through often, billing is clunky
once we switched to different EMR our reading access to patient charts was blocked after 6 months. Most EMR will give you free read only access to your patient charts for 5 years. CureMD asked us to sign another contract to provide read only access to our patient data after 6 months.

Look Elsewhere for an EHR

Bewertet am 17.3.2020

We were a small practice and we used this as our first EHR. It didn't last a year and they charge you a cancellation fee or monthly until your term is up, which ours was 5 years. It was atrocious.

There aren't many, if any, pros this software has to offer versus any other ambulatory EHR system. If you need basic, you can certainly take a look here.

The support was awful. They didn't know their own software. They'd tell me a function wasn't possible, and after a while of me toying with the software, I figured out how to do it. I had multiple account managers before I finally got rid of this software.

Sandra
Sandra

Horrible PM/EHR implemenation customer service

Bewertet am 24.3.2018

Billing solution with good RCM customer care.

Billing solution with good RCM customer care.

It's potential to combine PM/EMR and billing solutions. The RCM team is great and customer friendly. If only you could get the RCM team for every help.

The PM/EHR implementation team is rude and not helpful. They spend 2hr trainings on GoToMeeting showing you on their computers how it works but then when you follow their steps on yours it doesn't . They say multiplatform but you only get full function in IE and it's written in ASP. You spend hours creating templates for them to upload and then they don't use yours but insert their shortcuts (components) that are NOT shortcuts. The provider calendar won't let you reschedule a patient. They want you to re-watch their 2hr training videos to get questions answered before asking them for help. If you need to troubleshoot they call it "training" and then want to charge you if you have too many "trainings" when they should be paying you to troubleshoot.

Raees
Raees

EHR to Claim creation

Bewertet am 19.9.2022

Our physician and MD are write medical notes CUREMd and they are happy to use because it’s very easy to learn and they save a lot of time they create stress free step! Recommendation for small groups

Our provider are using this to write a medical notes for patient

During the scrubbing of claim you face some time issue this part need to be improved

Ashley
Ashley

Pretty Good Software

Bewertet am 22.11.2018

Pretty simple to use. Everything is very easy to navigate. You can also use some of this software features on their app which is awesome when you are out and about! This software is pretty great, but as other uses say, it could be easier to use.

Only works with internet explorer, which I REALLY dislike. Needs to be available on other browsers.

Chris

LOOK ELSEWHERE

Bewertet am 12.10.2020

During the sales demo, they put their best foot forward. Implementation is a nightmare. The training is online and VERY poor quality. The implementation team is rude and inept. They push toward go live as quickly as possible. Our staff and providers walked away from training confused. After six months of trying to get this software up and running, we abandoned it. It cost 5k to get started. It cost weeks of paid staff time. They disrupted EOB reconciliation, making it difficult to determine patient balances. The is terrible software by an unethical company.

Moderately priced full featured EMR and practice management software

This company does two things well. First, sell you a product. Second, make your life miserable. We stopped at implementation. Implementation and training was awful. Office staff and providers complained about the quality of training. They hijacked accounts receivable making it difficult to determine and collect patient balances. Sales will make promises that are never kept. Make sure you get everything in writing.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

athenaOne

Warum CureMD gewählt wurde

Practice management software was good but EMR is inadequate for pediatrics.

Zuvor genutzte Software

DrChrono

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CureMD

Cost
Julius

CurseMD

Bewertet am 21.8.2019

It was not a good two years with CureMD. Leaving the company is not easy. They want us to hold for five years even if their software did not hold up the end of the bargain. Harassing phone calls from their collection agencies and private investigator attempt to scare us. For our business to continue, we had to abandon CureMD. We had to make reports for their deceiving marketing practice.

Their website is nice, well maintained and user friendly. The online reviews are good as well.

For a medical practice that relies heavily on speed and efficiency of an electronic software, CureMD did not deliver. I found myself and my staff spending extended amount of time completing clinic notes. For a 20 patient or so daily encounter, I spent at least 3-4 hours a day or more completing notes. Repeated communication with the customer support was not helpful. They blamed it on internet connection, computer RAM, online traffic among other things. We changed our internet to fiberoptic connection, upgrade all computers to SAT drives and limit online activities of staff but no avail. I often found myself everyday trying to catch up for the works the days before.

awais
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

one of the worse EMR in the market

Bewertet am 23.12.2022

they were helpful until we took billing away from them as they we were bleeding money and they seemed not to care much

PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS EMR.Customer service is absolutely horrible. we have taken billing from them as they were doing a horrible job and practice was bleeding money and ever since, it's been an extremely frustrating experience. our access has been denied all the time, we will be in the middle of writing and complex patient note and the system will log out by itself and when ask for help, there is none and you will get the usual "something must be wrong with your computer so let's do a screenshare". extremely horrible customer service and EMR is just not up to the par. it lacks so much that new EMR's will offer, I would highly recommend STAYING AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Gregory

Horrible

Bewertet am 20.12.2017

I Strongly recommend against this company. If you do proceed you need a lawyer to review your contract. They will promise you the world during the sell but leave everything out of the contract. They are still holding my data hostage. Make it clear in the contract you have right to all data and can have it migrated at no charge.

Nothing good about this company. Had to drop them after the first year. That was 3 years ago. We are still trying to get our data from them.

The system was painfully slow and almost impossible to document well even with the templates.
Customer service was awful.
The final straw was a salesperson calling me up frantically telling me there’s no way I can meet meaningful use unless I pay them thousands of dollars to step in and assist me. I informed them my malpractice offers a free service and I refused to pay. Despite this, I’d get harassed weekly to sign a credit card release so they can bill me. Come to find out, I was fine all along and met meaningful use without paying them thousands.

Sarah
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Easiest EMR so far

Bewertet am 20.12.2022

I haved worked with this product for 7 years and I overall would recommend it. Customer service is fast to get back to you or answer the phones. They jump right in an screen share to identify the problem.

I like the ease of use with this product. I have used multiple EMR's over the years and this one allows for full customization, which as a pain management practice we can appreciate.

Slow implemenation of requested items, however I know it takes time to develop plans and how to integrate it into the system.

Antwort von CureMD

Thank you Sarah. It's customers like you who help us to improve and evolve the program!

Works When It Feels Like It

Bewertet am 15.3.2022

Overall, worst charting system I've ever used to date.

Overall, worst charting system I've ever used to date.

You can type on it. You can also bill through. Not too much to say here.

At least once a month, the site goes down. This fluctuates, but sometimes happens more than once in a month. I constantly get behind on notes because this software crashes. I'd recommend any other software that I've used so far.

TERESA
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

the emr/ehr will take care of all your needs

Bewertet am 20.4.2018

I'M VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE WAY THEY HAVE DEVELOPED SOFTWARE TO MAKE PROVIDERS CHARTING EASIER

I LIKE THE THEY HAS PROGRESSED AND THAT YOU CAN MORE FROM FIELD TO FIELD EASLY, CLAIM SCRUB, ALSO WITH THE ICD 10 WILL IDENTIFY THAT YOU HAVE USED WRONG CODE

I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING THAT I HAD ANY NEGATIVE FEED BACK AT THIS TIME, I AM INTERESTED TO SEE HOW REPORTS WORK

Beth
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Mediocre EMR

Bewertet am 18.8.2017

When we signed on with CureMD they were one of the only ones out there in our price range for a small doctor's office. The market has greatly expanded the last five years and CureMD has not kept up with the competition - in design, usability, or functionality. Customer service not good - no one ever seems to know the answer to any question or they make up an answer the result doesn't work.

The ease of use of the patient portal, the ease of adding in patient data and provider notes, running reports, enter appointments into calendar, multiple calendar views

Only works in Explorer (MAJOR issue), cannot modify templates to users needs, billing department not very responsive to customers needs, very slow to follow up on claims, can't color code appointment types, types of reports is limited and new types can't be added

sandra

Excellent Service!

Bewertet am 15.2.2018

Thank you for all your assistance, Sam!

Thank you for all your assistance, Sam!

Everyone at CureMD offers the upmost assistance with the EHR. Everything from reports to creating new features on our behalf.

Lab orders are labor intensive to catch up on. Meaningful use is difficult to understand, but CureMD has lead a well trained staff that is easy to follow through with.

Va

DO NOT use CureMD

Bewertet am 4.6.2022

Not good. i have had better experience with other softwares that i currently use

the thing i liked the most was the fact that it’s Web based.

what i liked the least was Some features are outdated and they would market services knowing their employees aren’t fully qualified

monica
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Poor quality EMR with poor support

Bewertet am 8.12.2022

we had a terrible experience with the staff and would not recommend to anyone

we had a terrible experience with the staff and would not recommend to anyone

The system is extremely slow and kicks you out of the emr for no reason. You end up spending double he amount of time.

no support systemaccess blocked to retrieve my patients records

Ahmad

No Tech support

Bewertet am 13.7.2019

We have Cure md for over a year now the EHR itself is good its easy to use but their tech support is bad especially on weekends

Its easy to use . And simple easy to go around.

There is no Tech support on weekends. No person available and you cant leave voicemail for anyone because everyone's mailboxes are full. You email no one answers And try to do live chat that's not available either. Its for doctors so they don't work on Saturdays,

Matthew
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

CureMD Platform review

Bewertet am 18.1.2018

Affordable. I do like the new contact we have with them. He is much more attentive to our needs than the previous contact.

Not very user friendly. Does not operate on any browser except Internet Explorer. Slow to respond to command. No split screen capabilities. Poor reporting system that is not suited to our needs. Time consuming to verify patient information. Time consuming to enter new patients in the system. Eligibility checks are often incorrect. limited on it'#39;s usability on Ipads. No Kiosk capabilities. We are a mental health clinic which is not their strong suit.

James

Great Solution for Specialty Practices

Bewertet am 14.2.2018

Go for it, if you are looking for an easy to use specialty specific EHR.

Go for it, if you are looking for an easy to use specialty specific EHR.

Best software and support for an affordable price. with CureMD we can chart and bill so easily. High quality and quick implementation with responsive support.

CureMD used to work with Internet explorer only but recently they updated the system to work on all browsers.

Patricia
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Too slow

Bewertet am 20.8.2019

We were a mobile team and this software was not geared to work in mobile setting

Information carried over from patient to patient

Too slow - took forever to finish a chart