DrChrono

Sortieren nach

Abbey

overall worth it

Bewertet am 8.8.2018

We have been using drchrono for over 5 years, we have recently added the billing feature and it is working out great. We love it.

The software is user friendly and definitely laid out and user friendly like an apple user would expect. The final document is polished around the edges like a mac user would expect. Clean, crisp and user friendly.

If you do have a problem or a question that requires customer support there is no phone number to call and get immediate help. You have to submit a ticket and wait for them to get back to you. The turn around is usually 24 hours, and if you are not available when they call they leave a number to call them back on. The number then becomes inactive after about 1 month, So you cant keep the number and call in later with a new question.

Amy

Massage Therapist Employee at a Chiropractic Clinic

Bewertet am 14.1.2021

I trust the business savvy of the Chiropractor that I worked for while using this software. He did his research and chose this software despite that it is less catered to a Chiropractic office than a medical doctor's office. There are many good aspects to it. It is ultimately more than what I would need as a Massage Therapist and not enough of what I would need. It was ideal to have it for my notes while being an employee, however. I wish all software had such wonderfully customized SOAP notes!

The SOAP notes were amazing. Being able to customize how to use them in terms of using intensity number scales, images, drop menus for frequently address muscles and more. It would also flood notes from a previous session, since there are often a lot of similarities, while allowing for easy changes to everything that could have been different that session. Well through thew, easy to use. The best SOAP notes I have ever used from Millennium (2 versions), Clinic Sense, MassageBook, Vagaro & Mind Body. Dr. Chrono is a land slide winner.

1) The system does not allow for varying appointment times for different types of practitioners. For instance, clients trying to schedule a 10min chiropractic adjustment & 60min massage ONLINE, would have their massage session only block off 10mins of the MT's schedule. (When the MT only had 15mins between clients, the client was led to believe they scheduled their 60min!)This created a lot of confusion for the clients and the staff needed to watch these bookings like a hawk. We regularly had to call clients & manually reschedule both the chiro & MT appointments over the phone, defeating the purpose of online scheduling. 2) It is very expensive at its base price. I realize that it is for health care professionals who are billing insurances companies etc. so the value may be there but it prices out many. Massage therapy practices, even those that bill insurance, have smaller profit margins than many doctor offices and could not afford this in most cases.

Shikha

WORST SOFTWARE I'VE EVER USED

Bewertet am 21.6.2017

I am switching to eClinicalWorks because this software cost me a lot of money, headache, frustration, and time. I do not recommend it for groups with more than 5 PCPs.

It’s looks pretty, has pretty coloring, iPad application not too bad. Cheap. Meaning you get what you pay for.

Where do I start… first of all, this is the WORST software I’ve EVER used.

1) Two people cannot be in the same account. And if you are, ALL of your notes disappear into thin air.
2) The speech to text feature is useless
3) The reporting function is inoperable. It crashes if the report is too big. And you cannot customize it to your liking and you have to wait for it to be in the message center.
4) Their online support is A JOKE. They cannot help you 50% of the time from the start.
5) The whole platform constantly crashes without any warning and they leave you stranded without prior notice
6) They need to market to small PCP groups only, this software is not made for other specialties
7) Their onboarding training is a waste of time. Their trainers have no clue what the provider does on daily basis.
8) They only do API interphasing and they don’t do it themselves. You have to go through a 3rd party and pay tons of money for it.
9) Their template construction is too cumbersome. It actually takes you less time to free type rather than follow their note template
10) Everything is done based on appointments. So, you need to document outside of that, you cannot.

Antwort von DrChrono

Our sincerest apologies for the experience you have encountered with our platform and service. The drchrono EHR platform is indeed not made for inpatient facilities such as yours and is specialized for outpatient ambulatory practices.

We appreciate your feedback and would like to let you know that our team has been actively working on improving and innovating our EMR software and service. We thank you for maintaining your standards for software and for having done a fantastic job in testing our platform to its limits as this is the same standard that we are striving to achieve.

Your dedicated account manager has sent you a follow up email, but please feel free to also directly email the account management team at accountmanager@drchrono.com for any further assistance until you transition to the new EMR platform as this is always an available avenue for you.

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very good, support can be faster, down time is a problem, what is better?

Bewertet am 22.4.2020

Overall, I don't think there is a platform that is a better "value" for your money from BOTH a practice management and charting prospective. If you take the time to set up your system properly, it will work very well for you. Unfortunately, with their fast growth they are having server issues that is slowing the system down at time. This should be resolved and there should be less downtime.

It is very customization, more than nearly any other option, although there are a few limitations. The clearinghouse is built into the software, which is their best feature. It is easy to use and new providers can be trained in hours (that is correct).

Billing is not as easily accessible as other areas (a few more clicks than is needed). Logs for lab specimens needs improvement. It needs to be programmed to be used (it is not like an iphone where you are good to go right out of the box). There is downtime that slows or stops practice up to 15 minutes every 3-12 weeks, which is awful. Support is not readily available as it used to be.

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and staff is very friendly. :)

Bewertet am 24.5.2018

Gaining great clients and having the honor to work with such a friendly team. This software makes not only my life easier but everyone else's and I just cant help to spread the word.

Easy navigation, excellent customer service! The team is always finding ways to make keep customers happy while providing excellent customer service. Also, problem solving skills are A +++. Following up on matters are also handled in a timely manner as well. I can definitely say they are on top of things. I always reefer new clients or practices to them as I know they hae a great reputation and awesome people skills.

No Cons here. But there is always room for improvement. If i can say one thing regarding improving I can say perhaps follow up speeds? Even though they are awesome at following up already. Every time I called to reach out or they followed up first I can definitely picture the friendly person i'm talking to has a huge smile on their face which is not really a con but I wanted to just throw that out there . :)

Kourosh
Kourosh

Bad Product, Bad Support, Bad Outcome

Bewertet am 1.4.2022

Horrible. My practice is in shambles as a result of this company's misrepresentations. Yet even knowing this the 45 minute talk I had with their director of sales did not include any apologies or remorse for their tactics. It was one of the infallibles shrugging off any responsibility as he looked proudly down upon the sheep. "It's your ex wife not your new one" he said!

Bells and Whistles looked good and promising for tele health visits and specific customization. Again, a beautiful building set on a faulty foundation.

In their fervor to make a sale they tell you that you are perfectly fine importing data from your last EMR and ready to go on day 1. After the sale they tell you that they can not predict how the upload will go and you may not have some of your data. In our case, we did not have any of the data! Imagine manually re-entering the data from the last 20 years. Run! Run! Run!

Tyler
Tyler
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing, Outstanding and easy!

Bewertet am 24.5.2018

I dont have to write anything everything is a click away saving massive time!

I dont have to write anything everything is a click away saving massive time!

I love how everything you need is just a click away! I can access documents for patients and physicians. I always use this system with such ease!

I have no complaints! There are minor glitches in the system, sometimes information can duplicate but all you have to do is refresh the page and problem is solved!

DrChrono Software

Bewertet am 8.1.2019

Overall, it has greatly improved the way I run my practice and I don't even use all of the options.

The billing software is easy to use and has made in house billing much easier. Once you have your macros and templates setup they are very user friendly on iPad.

There are some slow times.
Customer support is not available by phone, but they do get back to you promptly.

Ive used many EMRs. Drchrono is the only EMR that has truly organized my patient's records.

Bewertet am 24.5.2018

Easily accessible on all apple devices. Easily create templates that suits your office. Easily create forms to be filled.

Compared to other EMRs that I have tested and purchased, I still have not found a Con that applies to drchrono.

It helped me get hands-on experience with real world software while still a student

Bewertet am 24.5.2018

Hands on experience in the classroom, to "play" with the files and different aspects of the software without fear of doing any irreparable damage to real patient files.

That it is an actual software used by real clients in the healthcare business. The live "feel" made the training very "real" and will shorten any time I spend training on the job.

That I didn't get paid while I was using it. Seriously, I really liked the software and am not sure I have any cons to share.

Louis
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Buyer Beware!

Bewertet am 28.9.2020

I find their business practices shady, customer service says they will respond within 24 hours, which usually took 2-3 days. The business side doesn't care about their customer, they just want your money.

I thought the scheduling was the easiest part of Dr.Chrono, but that doesn't compare to how money-hungry the company is.

Prospective customers should know that while it is state law that the doctor maintain the records for a certain number of years, that if you decide, like I did, to leave DrChrono, they refuse to give you future access to any of your medical records. Once my subscription expired they locked me out of the entire system. There was no way to look up any record that I had written. When I mentioned this to the account rep that by law we are required to maintain record for a minimum of 7-10 years he said “you just have to sign up for another year, and pay in full, if you want access to your records, otherwise you are locked out of all of it." I find this practice, along with many of the DrChrono business practices, very suspect. They use ’strong-arming’ techniques to get you to sign their contract. Once you have a signed contract they can ‘at-will’ raise your subscription price. As the rep told me “our board of directors want to see more revenue coming in so they have decided the new prices, and they take place immediately.” They promise you iPads and discounts on your subscription in exchange for reviews, testimonials, and referrals. When you give them the aforementioned review—as I did above—and referrals they claim you didn’t give the referral or review (even though you have to provide them the link to the online published review) so that they don’t have to provide the promised iPad or subscription discount.
This company operates on a bait-and-switch policy. Stay away!
Dr. Loui

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Jane

Gründe für den Wechsel zu DrChrono

I left Dr.Chrono for Jane App and Jane has been a wonderful experience.
James
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Do not use this software product

Bewertet am 11.12.2020

I purchased this software for my primary care practice, the features seemed to fit very well. After eight months, and $10,000 paid, I have no product. After paying over $5000 to my existing software product to package the data onto a thumb drive, they were never able to extract the data. The TechTeam was clearly inept, inexperienced, and woefully lacking in training, experience, or knowledge.
Countless hours and a small fortune, they were not able to put my data into their system. I contacted my current software vendor, Quest Quanum, and it seems the data extraction problem was unique to Dr. Chrono. They strung me along for several months, while I was paying monthly fees in anticipation of getting a new EHR software, without any real transparency. Now they are demanding all the money for the two-year contract. When I stopped payments and demanded my money back, they told me that they had hired a third-party for data extraction but it would cost me more money.

Integrated fax, calendar, messaging, all needed functions of the office and the health record combined into one software

Very poor customer support, and lack of knowledge by support teams

Carleigh
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Highly disappointed

Bewertet am 17.8.2019

Well initially the sales team was responsive, quick, helpful. They quickly got us in for a demo. The demo was appealing. It appeared the software could do just about anything. But I know feel this was a heavy emphasis on sales no matter what. They even discounted our service at risk of it not being the right software for our needs.

It’s confusing. Complex. Not easy to use. Implementation team didn’t even know how to use features and would send us to specialists who were booked for days on end. When reaching out after signing a contract good luck getting help. We feel like we have become a number and not a customer or assets to them. It is one of the worst companies I have experienced since 1999. What happened to quick, helpful and efficient customer service? It was on the front end to make us a customer and to sign a ridiculous contract. Once in, they disappear and say they can’t help. They just send you to person to person. Then the person at the top is unavailable. It’s 2019. This is the worst company I have used since Comcast. Even then Comcast is better.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ZENOTI

Gründe für den Wechsel zu DrChrono

I thought adding medical software would be helpful. I was wrong!
Hamid

Spiraling down

Bewertet am 12.5.2019

I think DrChrono needs to get their act together and address critical issues. To constantly asking customers to add "suggestions" in the "community" page as a deterrence from addressing real problem gets old.

It is 100% cloud based and ability to use iPAD

After DrChrono 10 years of service, you'd expect certain abilities to be fully functional.
- Filing claims is a nightmare. Every time we load up the CPT codes, i get ERROR SAVING and then we have to start all over again. We spent the last 6 months asking for resolution, no luck. They say we are the only one who has that problem. It is cloud based, not sure why it would be on end when 4 different computers in 3 different zip codes give the same error. Every claim has to be redone over and over before we get through.
- They don't have any trouble charging the credit card monthly, but we have asked to speak to a manager numerous times, and six month later, we still don't seem to get one to call us back.
- When you batch a claim before SUBMITTING to insurance, the CASH patients are mixed with the insurance ones, making it exhausting to filter through one by one. They don't have the ability to separate the two. Other EHRs we used didn't have that issue.
- They don't have the ability to FLAG you when you do not meet the minimum time requirements on certain modalities. Other EHRs would flag you before you sign off the notes.
- Certain important features available in the Desktop are not in the ipad or iphone, the most basic one of sending a prospective new patient a link to get onboarded.
- A lot of ERRORS when doing real time eligibility checks, we constantly have to reach out and ask them to fix it.
- These are just few of the long list of issues.

Hi Hamid,

Thank you for your feedback. We do appreciate you taking the time to submit software feedback to us, and our engineering team is actively looking into your requests to ensure we can make these changes. However, since our software is cloud-based we are not able to make changes on a global scale without thinking of all users. Your account manager has also had consistent calls with the main provider from 12/2018 to 3/2019 and a call scheduled with you this week which your team was not able to attend. Please let us know when we can get in touch. Regarding your feedback for the iPad vs desktop functionalities, please note that due to various back end reasons there are limitations that each device offers thus there is a discrepancy between the tools. However, since this is a cloud-based software please note that any information entered within the devices will automatically be visible.

Thank you for your detailed feedback and we look forward to speaking with you!

DrChrono Team

Lee

Scam Artists!

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

My experience is pretty bad with the 'team' at Dr. Chrono. There is no way to actually get in contact with a 'help desk' or to get assistance with issues when the program fails. You must submit a work order and then hope for a call back. The call back, if it EVER comes, is usually 2-3 days later (after submitting a work order). The only people you can easily access is the sales team who always states they can't help with system function/glitches/assistance with use or function of the program.

Furthermore, you must be careful of the contract you sign! I recently let an associate go, and they are going to continue charging me for the no longer employed physician between $400-500/month with no intent on giving me a credit or stopping the charges until a new associate starts. The contract ends in June-they have been charging me since last October for this other physician-just letting me throw away money so they can earn a profit EVEN AFTER 5 YEARS AS A COMMITTED USER TO THEIR COMPANY!

I URGE ANYONE TO FIND ANOTHER PROGRAM!

I have been using the program for 5 years. Once I had my templates in place and understood the very quirky way this program builds and imports the note from the multiple page boxes which can be clicked on to create the note, I was able to use the system in a functional way that will create a thorough note which looks legally presentable. However, if you intuitively use the boxes they have set up to create and import information into your note, you will see a great deal of unnecessary information imported into your notes and you will legally be in trouble, as it will include things that you not only did not examine, but that are unnecessary to be in your notes. This makes you seriously susceptible to lawsuits and legal action against you. But if you learn how the system imports information and create all your own templates, and you DO NOT click on their boxes, you will be fine, as the information will be only what you require and what you have deemed necessary in the notes.

The program glitches and freezes frequently. They are constantly doing maintenance on the program, which creates days of very slow use and function. The program frequently fails to save information you have entered or edited, which can get you in real legal trouble. If you are not paying attention, a great deal of information may be missing from your notes due to these glitches and system failures. Unfortunately, once you are invested in a program, it is a real hassle to switch, as many of us know. So I suffer through these issues, understanding that in 5 years of use, the problems have not improved-they've actually worsened.

Byoung

Worst EHR. SCAM. Your patients data will be taken into hostage

Bewertet am 3.8.2022

Stay away from them.

Dr. Chrono is Worst possible EHR in many ways. Below is actual part of Email...

Stay away from them.

Dr. Chrono is Worst possible EHR in many ways. Below is actual part of Email they sent to us regarding data transfer.

Hi Dr.
The last invoice to be paid to finish the contract came out on Aug. 7, you won't be charged going forward.
Here are the options for getting your data out of DrChrono:
OPTION 1
Maintain read-only access to your existing DrChrono account. This will allow you to still log in any time, any where and access your patient information. This option only requires you to sign an annual read-only access agreement with DrChrono for a small fee of $50 per month. This can be paid out monthly or you can prepay and not have to worry about the bill for another year.
OPTION 2
Use DrChrono’s manual export features. With this option, you are able to export a zip C-CDA file of your patient list. You can also export your patient demographics as a .csv file. For clinical notes and uploaded documents, you will need to export individually from within each patient’s file. There is no fee for this option but you will only have your 30 day notice window to complete your own export. Here are some support articles that provide more information about the manual export features:

User interface loos pretty and enticing. That is all. Nothing else.

Extremely buggy and slow. ICD and CPT codes does not accept synonyms. It only accepts exact wording of used in original CPT and ICD-10 code. I had to use google all the time to find appropriate codes to put in the charts. Takes double the time. Billing is horrendous. No way to track if payment is received and processed. When more than thousands of payments are hanging, it becomes impossible to track anymore. Finally I had to decide to stop using and give up tracking the account receivable and give up insurance payment all together for many months. It was worth to give up months of work than further loosing and not being able to collect anymore. Lessons learned in hard way.

Finally, when I moved to different EHR after using Dr.Chrono for 4 years, they refused to transfer patient data. Instead, they told us to manually open and download individual items from patient charts or pay them $50 per month for read only version. The new EHR company contacted them to work through, they refused all the cooperation. One year later, I still did not receive any patient data. I complained to Better Business Bureau. I am taking legal action against them now.

They will take patients information as hostage. STAY AWAY. These are scammers.

Marni
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

They still have a lot to learn

Bewertet am 26.6.2015

Simple to get up and running. You can send automated appointment reminders via text, in Spanish. And when you type in a patient's address, you can type in the ZIP code, and it fills in the City and State for you.

It just seems like they're not ready. Like they put the product out before finishing it. Yes, they HAVE certain functionality, but does it work like it's supposed to?

I've had many problems since I signed up in December of 2013, but this one is particularly revealing:

DrChrono has a way for doctors to receive electronic refill requests, which is great. But when we started using it, we discovered that when we refilled prescriptions in this way, once it was sent, there was no record of it ever happening. No record whatsoever. Of a doctor refilling a prescription. No date. No medication name or dosage or number of refills. The whole thing would just vanish. The only confirmation we could get was by calling the pharmacy by phone and writing in the paper charts that we still had to maintain because drchrono can't track what doctors need to track. I made them aware of this issue in April of 2014. May, I followed up, no response. June I followed up, no response. DECEMBER rolls along, and I got an email saying:

"Thank you for your patience as we've worked to investigate the issue you had reported about medication not getting added after the refill request is approved. We don't currently have a timeframe we can provide regarding when a solution will be available but did want to let you know that it is still on our radar and that as soon as we have an update to share, we'll be certain to let you know."

It wasn't until February 2015 that I finally got an email saying they fixed it. Maybe it's fine now, I don't know because I don't trust them to handle my practice.

I don't usually go into detail like this when I write reviews, but I'm hoping that this experience illustrates the central problem with drchrono. They are software developers with little experience in actually running a medical practice. Ask any experienced medical biller that has used DrChrono for billing, and they will tell you all the BASIC things that are missing from a billing software.

Historical patient eligibility. Meaning, DrChrono doesn't keep track of what insurance a patient USED to have, only what they have now. So when you're looking at a previous claim details, it looks as if it was paid by the patient's CURRENT payer, not the payer that ACTUALLY paid it. And with all the changes that are happening with Medicare, and Obamacare, it's crucial to keep track of things correctly because a patient's coverage can change month-to-month.

Recording prescriptions given through the software... correctly recording payments received through the software. These are BASIC elements of running a practice. And DrChrono is clueless.

Charles

The best way to describe DrChrono is 1 sentence, better yet, 1 word is: Amateur

Bewertet am 31.7.2018

I hope they change some simple things and this could pass as a functional EMR.

I hope they change some simple things and this could pass as a functional EMR.

It is cheap and they tell you that they offer a lot of quick tools. Overall, I would say that procedure notes are actually really quick which is the way they should be. Having said that, they are quick if it is a routine procedure. Any deviation from routine and it's really difficult. The iPad App is very funcitonal compared to other apps, but is still limited by the architecture of the program as a whole. In 20 years when the general public knows how to utilize an ipad efficiently, this product could be really good as far as the check-in/data gathering phase of patient care.

The program has far too many limitations. Simple things like headers and subheaders aren't really even headers or subheaders. It's rather impressive. Customer support is almost non-existant if you want something more than the routine minimal functionality. This program can't even get prescriptions correct. They omit the start date and end date of a prescription. They say "the start date is the date you write it". Well, what happens if you write a controlled substance that doesn't start for a week because they just filled a 7 day supply from their surgeon? Well then you are left hoping that the pharmacist notices the DNF in the comments section (the comments section specifically states: do not put start date, or any other important information). Everything about this program is like a teenager that took a programming course and thinks that they can do everything now. They have canned videos to show you how to do basic things. After that, you're on your own. It's just you and the glitches in the system trying to find your way through life. I'm 30 and fairly tech savvy, so I've been digging really deep into the program to maximize it. On the surface it looks great. After you pass through the first layer of promises...good luck.

Hi Charles,

We don't see you as an active DrChrono user or customer in our system. If you need support or help with your account, please email us at ehr@drchrono.com so that we can assist you.

Best,
The DrChrono Team

Jimmy John

Excellent EHR when I started my practice

Bewertet am 22.6.2016

I was one of the early users of drchrono EHR when I opened my neurology practice back in 2010, when it was the first truly user friendly and mobile platform to take advantage of the iPad and their features when they were recently released, and I knew then that it had a lot of potential. The ease and efficiency of making your own templates and documenting notes, etc. definitely not only made my transition into private practice less stressful but also more fun than I had anticipated. At that time, there were only a few good options, and many, if not all, were way out of the budget of a solo practitioner who was just starting out. Drchrono's staff were always friendly and willing to help every time I would call about issues, and I never had any problem with them. As my practice grew, I saw how the whole team and staff at drchrono also grew over the years, and how the services and products evolved and expanded at such a rapid pace in keeping with advances in technology, and they're always finding ways to help the physician and staff become more efficient. Even though I closed my practice in 2014 as I took on a new job as an employed physician for a hospital, I would not hesitate going back to using drchrono EHR, knowing how easy and intuitive their system is.

I still wish there is a better way to allow practitioners who no longer are practicing or no longer needing to keep their drchrono EHR account active, to be able to store their records and still have access to them per medicare guidelines; I'm still having difficulty syncing them to my Box account as instructed.

Meghan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for clinicians, bad for business

Bewertet am 18.1.2018

If I had to use it just from a clinical standpoint I would offer it in a heartbeat. It doesn't have a robust enough reporting feature to analyze performance from analytics standpoint.

From a clinical standpoint, Dr. Chrono is great. It is very customizable, easy to use, both with a computer or an iPad.

It is not possible to run billing analytics for multiple sites as desired.
There is no live customer support- you can wait hours or months for a response to a problem.

Hello Meghan,

Thank you for giving drchrono EHR an opportunity to serve your practice! We would like to apologize for your recent experience with our support team. 84% of support requests are responded to and solved in the first 15 minutes. In your case many other members of our team needed to be involved. We apologize for the lengthy time needed to fully solve your issue. We are dedicated to a timely response as well as a timely resolution, and with your feedback we will continue to further improve processes to maintain this standard.

Your account manager will be reaching out to you to capture any more issues you may have and resolve them immediately, including your billing analytics questions. In the meantime please do not hesitate to contact us at accountmanager@drchrono.com, as this is always an available avenue to you.

Robin

Disappointed in product

Bewertet am 5.4.2022

Until we find another EHR system, we are stuck. Would not recommend them unless they got better reporting and a help desk that knows their stuff! The system goes down or has lag times ALL THE TIME during the most crucial times of the day too.

The ease of scheduling patients and aesthetics look good. We do not submit claims to insurance, so this was one of the easiest EHR systems to use.

When you have issues, you have to submit a trouble ticket. You just can't pick up the phone and speak with someone. And they are mostly on India time, so that's an issue too. The reports suck. It's hard to run a business when you don't have decent reporting. We thought they could grow with us, but we've definitely have outgrown them.

Natalia

Do Not chose!

Bewertet am 31.12.2020

I am very unsatisfied by the quality and responsiveness of your customer service, hence reason for termination.
Basically, Dr Chrono has no customer service. Its handled by auto generated scripts and it only gets to a live person via email, not a phone call, when the problem is out of hands and escalated by an irate consumer. For that one year of service I had, i probably had 7 account managers, who change without notice..
The Lab Integration part took you about 6 month to install, feature that I was paying for from the very beginning.

Easy to read and write notes, many promises in the beginning that were never delivered.

Poor onboarding process. Incompetent staff, unauthorised billing, security breach, non- existent customer service.

Jay

Review of program

Bewertet am 16.1.2018

Free draw , insurance payments / EOBs easy to work with , scheduling is straightforward. Formatting soap notes.

Not Chiropractic friendly. System is more designed for large hospitals. No ability to print statements or superbills per date range.

Hello Jay,

Thank you for using drchrono EHR. We're happy to see you have positive feedback in regards to the overall functionality of our EHR for your specialty practice.

We'd like to inform you that in the "Live Claims Feed" tab on web, you are able to filter by date range, select and print in bulk all the superbills you need. For patient statements you are able to organize your table by Last appt date, and select and print in bulk on the right side as well.

We will have your account manager reach out this week to ensure that this information gets to you, and to address and resolve any other issues or questions you may have about our software. If you would like to reach out to us first, sending an email to accountmanager@drchrono.com is always an avenue for you.

Jodi
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

To switch or not to switch

Bewertet am 28.8.2019

Drchrono is sufficient for what we use it for, but I feel it is over priced.

Drchrono is sufficient for what we use it for, but I feel it is over priced.

I like drchrono being a cloud based EMR system. This allows us to work from anywhere and look at the schedule at any time of the day.

When it is cloud based, if you are without internet, you cannot use the system. I also wish the reports were easier to set up. I tried using their coding and claim submission team, but had nothing but problems. You can only reach customer service via drchrono customer support and have to wait for an answer.

Tabitha
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

DO NOT DO IT

Bewertet am 6.5.2019

I spend 3-5 hours PER WEEK with technical support trying to resolve issues that never resolve. Don't do it.

Has a lot of features. Unfortunately they don't work half the time.

Constant system bugs and features not working. Customer service does not have English comprehension and blames you for the issues. No ability to have electronic release of information. Must delete ALL reoccurring appointments rather than editing. Work flow is not intuitive. No option to add non visit notes for case management. Square processing never works. Can't view previous notes while working on current notes.

Hi Tabitha,

Thank you for your feedback and for reaching out to us. Our record indicates that your account manager and our Customer Support team have been working with you to resolve any issues. In regards to the electronic release of information your account manager can help you with the consent form and any questions, you may have. Your account manager seems to be in contact with you so please feel free to direct any questions to her. Thank you again for being a valued DrChrono user