GreenRope

Komplettes CRM für Vertrieb, Marketing und Betrieb.

Sortieren nach

Emily
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Full-featured

Bewertet am 9.12.2021

I love how comprehensive it is and how well it has been thought through.

I think it's lagging compared to what is coming out now. They need to look at the feature set as compared to something like High Level and ensure they are on-par.

Charles
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It does more than you think and it does it well

Bewertet am 30.9.2016

I have used a number of CRM systems that range from old access based databases through to bespoke coded at a frightening cost, passing the mainstream like Salesforce etc on the way.
The main bug bear for a business owner is often complex administration, especially when it comes to cross platform integration with websites, e-marketing etc.
Greenrope pulls together everything you need to do very well in one package.
The cost is reasonable. The staff are helpful and act promptly.
I have recommended Greenrope and those i've told have recommended it to others. That in itself should tell you more than any one glowing review as it shows Greenrope works well across many industries. I look forward to the new features that are added frequently and my business future with Greenrope as part of it.

I don't need to use more than one platform or software and make them communicate reliably, Greenrope does it all.

No one software can be everything to every person or business. To keep it easy to use and difficult to break you have to make slight limitations.

• Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good but not great

Bewertet am 22.5.2018

We are able to send emails, set up campaigns

Test send usually come in quickly.
You can now search in the email builder tool - which is very helpful.

The tool seems buggy, it seems like they make deploy updates while we are working and folders/files are moved or gone. I've had issues with saving. Either the email doesn't save, or the subject line doesn't change. I'm not confident when I close the window that my email will be there when I needed it.

• Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This CRM suits our current needs.

Bewertet am 29.5.2018

It is very flexible. This CRM has the ability to create custom "Groups". These can be customized for your business or, even work for organizing a little league team.
The ability to customize most of the contacts' information is also very nice. We can create different, trackable itmes within the client contact information that are relevant to our business.
The ability to email clients through the CRM and see if the email has been read is nice.

Workflows, while there, are clunky. Automatic workflows were one of the most important selling points for us however, we have abandoned using them.
Many of the emails sent out of the system for marketing purposes are not seen. They end up in spam folders.

Wonderful customer support!

Bewertet am 22.5.2018

It has made organizing all of our contacts so much easier. And, holding events and keeping track of attendees is also much simpler now.

GreenRope's support is almost always available to help with our questions. It hasn't always been very intuitive, but their support has made our transition into a new software so much easier. For a small business, the price is very reasonable. And, the features cover exactly what we need.

There are a few features that aren't straightforward at first; however, the customer support and training videos are extremely good at explaining the more complicated processes.

• Branche: Lagerung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service and near perfect for my needs.

Bewertet am 22.5.2018

Greenrope allows our company to quickly and accurately access all of our points of contact and vast amounts of client information.

The Customer Support and Ease of Use is exquisite. The software's functionality is accessible to any experience level.

There are quite a few functions we would like the software to have, such as the ability to be more company centric instead of contact based, that it doesn't have at present.

• Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Greenrope has ultimate customization capabilities, but can be difficult for the inexperienced...

Bewertet am 21.6.2018

It is highly customizable and allows a multiuser functionality which is helpful for sales teams.

First of all, I am a huge fan of Greenrope's chat feature. The team is always very helpful and patient to help resolve any issues you face.

Greenrope allows you to customize content beyond the limits what a typical builder offers, by requiring you to transfer the email from builder to the media library and then into the email as a template.

There is in depth reporting on how successful your campaigns are.

You can set up users to only access specific groups, which is extremely helpful.

This could also be consider a con, but the link to view your email in a web browser remains live even after you send out the campaign. This means that you can edit any mistakes made after the campaign. It also means that you can accidentally save over the file. (This has happened to us before and didn't realize until some people noticed it on social media. Yikes! Maybe I'm using the wrong feature here?)

The interface is sorted in a way that makes it very hard for a first time user. You really have to know what you're doing or spend a lot of time learning. I don't recommend for beginners.

There have been major bugs when you transferred the email from "builder" to "email". There were several issues with mobile responsiveness when we first started using it, and I spent a large amount of time discussing fixes with the chat support team. It ended up being a fix that I had to implement in the html, but it took a lot of hair pulling to get to a resolve.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I think it could be so awsome but theres options at first hand that are missing.

Bewertet am 22.5.2018

A Whole view of how my team is working and the oportunity to have alll the information from a client on here.

Reminders, and the opportunity to take control of my tasks and see how the others are doing their owns . I thinks thats awsome

The inflexibility to create emails with cool design or have the oportunity to personalized alot of stuff

Great multi-user platform for an incredibly reasonable price.

Bewertet am 24.5.2018

Being able to streamline our account management by being able to setup independent groups with user specific access.

Unlimited users, quick customer support when needed, great pricing, extensive access customization features.

Toggling between groups is not as user friendly or intuitive as it could be, and setup is not as user friendly as it could be.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good CRM from a very helpful team

Bewertet am 22.6.2018

Customer support superb. Always friendly, helpful and timely.
Pricing structure helpful for small to medium size business.

I wold like to see more integrations with software like Quickbooks and Kashflow and improved shopping cart usability and integration with leading providers and merchants. I believe they are working on the latter.

Garry

Finally a CRM that your sales team will love!

Bewertet am 20.9.2016

GreenRope is a breath of fresh air, brings sales enablement into the CRM space. Having used virtually every CRM out there, either in a corporate environment or for my own sales teams, GreenRope delivers where others fail.
Platforms like SalesForce are great but in my experience, you end up dedicating hours, weeks, months and years to further develop the CRM to suit your business. More often than not engaging outside consultants or employing an in-house team to achieve results. Unfortunately, by that time your investment has reached a point of no return!

GreenRope just works the way you do...sure there is customization to be done, but the excellent support and online tutorials make it so easy. Forget sales enablement and email platform add-ons to supplement your CRM, it is all built in with GreenRope.
Not only is it the best CRM I have worked with it is definitely the most cost effective. Pricing is based on the number of contacts in your database, not the number of user seats. I feel that GreenRope is totally aligned with my business, as I grow my customer base and increase my sales revenue, then my cost to manage that larger contact base increases accordingly.

When implementing any new system there is always a learning curve. But the GreenRope implementation support is first class and has you up and running in no time.

Bonnie
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Greenrope

Bewertet am 8.11.2018

Greenrope really is quite a wonderful customer relationship management (CRM) system! It does so much and helps our team track, communicate, and follow-up with our customers/students, and prospective customers/students as well as collaborate with each other on all of our projects/events.

What I like most about Greenrope is the ability to track and connect with our potential students/clients easily. We run many programs and will have multiple informational sessions all at different times and locations – trying to keep track of all of that very important information (communications, RSVP's, which media was used for which communication, who has opened our email/who hasn't, reminder email scheduling, who needs a warm return call, etc.) would be impossible without Greenrope. Also, being able to login and see what my staff is working on and where they are with a particular event or project is super helpful!

The only thing I can think of that I wish Greenrope would do - is sometimes open the desired page/data faster, but honestly that might just be a (our) system issue and not necessarily a Greenrope issue.

Diana
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I've been with Greenrope since 2013 and have watched them continue to grow & develop!

Bewertet am 29.5.2018

All in one product at a VERY good price. Also GreenRope always STRIVES to keep up with technology and offer the best to it's users. If I can't do something they always seem to come up with an update that allows for it. This software is fantastic for small companies but can also support the larger businesses.

Easy to use for the most part. There are a lot of features and tools - so it takes a while for everything to come together and understand how to use the system. But once you do everything begins to click and make sense. I would much rather learn one systems than 3 or 4.

Depending on what browser I am using things sometimes get hung up or I am I unable to edit properly. I wish the email templates were more modern and ready to use.

Amanda
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Helps manage my sales leads, send out automated emails, and track opportunities based of...

Bewertet am 23.1.2018

The ability to track new leads , schedule followups and send automated emails based on opportunity phases.

The mobility with it being cloud based and that it has an app. I also really like the automation of emails based on campaigns that our team has created. Whenever emails have been read and links within the emails have been clicked, Greenrope will automatically assign a followup on my calendar.

I feel that the mobile app isn't as user friendly as the browser when it comes to searching. I also don't like that you need to click save when you're moving from tab to tab on a clients file. I find that I lose a lot of info especially when creating a new client because I am documenting on multiple tabs, so when you close and save it is only saving on the tab you were last using.

Ruben

My experience with GreenRope is mixed. I like it and it gets the job done but sometimes it...

Bewertet am 27.6.2018

It has sooooo many features its just crazy what you can do with it. The possibilities are really countless. I haven't even been able to use GreenRope to half of his capability I'm sure. Definitely gets the job done.

It is hard to understand sometimes. Things that should be simple like email templates are actually not that simple at all to delete and change. Seems like some things are really easy to do, but others are so complicated and make no sense sometimes.

Holly
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We switched from SalesForce to Greenrope and it was a very easy process

Bewertet am 29.5.2018

Ease of text and email make tracking a breeze

Ease of adding/removing contacts within groups really makes it quick and painless to move a lead to client. Being able to send a text to a client with a project update notes saves alot of time.

I wish I could use the SMS feature on more than one contact number with one click within the record. Currently there is room for one mobile number only.

Kelley
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Troublesome at times, not always working the way I need it to.

Bewertet am 22.5.2018

Good tracking i most ways.

It covers so much information, probably more than our co. needs in some ways. I like that I can track activity and keep notes of what I'm doing.

I don't like that you keep customers in the system when they "Unsubscribe" but don't let me easily access their accounts so I can be reminded of that or why they did or when they unsubscribed.

craig
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Email program easy to use and schedule email Blasts

Bewertet am 17.5.2018

Lets all my customers know what is going on at the Ice rink , And we send out Cancellations and updates

I like that it is user Friendly and Email Blasts go out right away. Like that you can schedule Blasts to go out at a later Date.

I like everything about it , Wish the text message feature went through your cell phone carrier . That would make it perfect.

Mike
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great value for the money, quality product, exceptional customer service.

Bewertet am 22.5.2018

The product has flexiblity, the customer service is responsive and detailed, the back-end user simplicity is appreciated by our users.

The product works well for what we need in a CRM at this time in our organization structure. As we grow, we will be looking for more integration automation into other processes and systems.

Vanessa
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Greenrope is THE most robust and complete all-in-one system CRM I have ever used, with fair...

Bewertet am 28.6.2018

As a sales, marketing, and business development professional, I have used pretty much every solution on the market. Greenrope is THE best all-in-one system for managing your business. No more jumping from Salesforce, to Hubspot, to Constant Constant or Mailchimp, and on and on. Greenrope can replace them all and make your processes flow easier and even automated. If you are in the market for a new solution I highly recommend you try this one.

If you do not spend the time up front to set up the system with workflows, etc. you will not get the value out of it. Good thing is, Greenrope helps with set up and training!

Sanjiv
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Great value for a combined CRM + email campaign tool

Bewertet am 19.9.2016

Been using it for over 5 years and love the tool for marketing campaigns. The stats are very intuitive. The added benefit of having CRM tools makes this a one-stop shop. It's very easy to search and find relevant contacts and the ability to easily create new groups from the hot leads. The export and import is very clean and the ability to merge groups is simple.

Tracking the email campaigns and viewing the stats.

Nothing specific that is a show-stopper, but I wish it had an easy way to create full VCF contact files of each contact on a Mac. That way one can keep backup copies of all contacts. The export feature does not retain all the data in the NOTES field properly.

Elizabeth
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

New to GreenRope

Bewertet am 21.8.2020

The customer service has been impeccable

The ability to create automation and workflows

Sometimes it feels a little clunky, but I'm new to it so I'm still learning

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ClickFunnels

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GreenRope

It was vetted by my BD

Antwort von GreenRope Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Elizabeth! Thank you for the review! We'd love to learn more about what we can do to help make your experience 5 stars! Please reach out to our support team and we can set up additional training as well!

Linzie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic program! Lots of advantages.

Bewertet am 25.6.2018

Making my job easier!

Once a workflow or drip system is set up, it works wonderfully and saves so much time. The contact records are convenient and easy to access and search through. The customer service team is amazing!

It is difficult to navigate and learn. Creating an email is not as user friendly as it could be. Workflows are difficult to create and implement, and once it's working, it is not easy to delete from a user.

Dan
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

All the digital marketing features I need for my business in one service

Bewertet am 21.6.2018

Useful

Sales and marketing automation, opportunity tracking and lead scoring, email marketing features, dynamic data, and workflows.

Honestly, can't think of any cons. For what I use it for and the features I need, it's worked great for me. You need to spend a good amount of time with it to see how all the features can connect but they have video tutorials you can use or you can pay for extra onboarding.

Haley
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

It's been mostly positive

Bewertet am 29.6.2018

Mass emails, ease of communication, maintaining contact records/relationships

It's user friendly - easy to access contacts/ send mass emails. It's fairly intuitive and we haven't run into any major problems.

It has limitations - you have to customize things to get them to be the way you want them. You can't bcc someone on an email.