Bookeo

Online-Terminplanungs- und Reservierungssystem

Sortieren nach

Stephanie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bookeo is a Great Software!

Bewertet am 22.10.2019

I used Bookeo for a long time, and it was a great value for the money. I just outgrew the software, and needed something with more functionality.

This is a simple to use software, with no frills. It is perfect for a single or small business that doesn't need too many extras. Bonus -- add ons can be scheduled by the client, which is not the case for most software.

No membership function, and I'm not a huge fan of the way their text reminder service works.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Booker

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bookeo

Value

Hi Stephanie,

thank you for your review. Bookeo does offer a membership function. One of our technicians will reach out to you to explain how to set it up in your account.

Kaylee
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Happiest user ever!!!

Bewertet am 10.6.2021

It has been such a great product for us to be able to automate our registrations. It has allowed us to grow our business with less time spent doing things that take our customers only minutes to do themselves, rather than lots of phone and email responses.

Initially it was the price that was the main selling point. I love that I pay a flat fee each month, not a percentage of our sales, which is what I found on most other software. I was able to customize my booking platform for all the different classes we offer, the scheduling, and changes that I've had to make it's been fantastic. Whenever I get stuck, the Bookeo support has been very responsive to my email questions.

Only twice have I thought "oh that's a bummer that I can't ....." So with all the time I spend using Bookeo, I'd have to say THAT AIN'T BAD!!

Hi Kaylee,

I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write this outstanding review!

Thank you for all of your positive feedback about our pricing (no commission, no consumer fees!) and how Bookeo has simplified class scheduling for your business and your customers.

We look forward to continue working with you in the years to come.

Becky
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Appalling customer support

Bewertet am 18.6.2019

Generally good functionality and possibly the best for our purposes, but poor user experience with terrible mobile optimisation. And absolutely horrific customer service. I can't stress the latter enough, and it makes me feel very uncomfortable about dealing with them long term.

There is plenty of functionality that is helpful when managing a small outdoor adventure company. The ability to list different events, with promotional pricing, and individual messaging etc, is very much appreciated. It's easy to integrate with our Squarespace site, too.

The main thing that I dislike about Bookeo is their appalling customer service. We are currently in the middle of a situation whereby Bookeo keeps making repeated calls on two of our customers' bank accounts, filing 172 payments in one instance, before the customer was alerted to the fact she had no money left and put a block on her account. Even though this was clearly a business critical issue, I am still (four days later) failing to get any coherent response from Bookeo as to whether the problem has been isolated, and whether a fix has been applied. I have also failed to speak to anyone over the phone, and only receive piecemeal emails from people who are clearly in a different timezone, who are always new to the situation with no prior knowledge of what has come before. The other major 'con' of the software is that is very poorly optimised for mobile interfaces.

Antwort von Bookeo

Hi Becky, I am sorry to read that you had a bad experience with our customer support. We strive to provide the best customer support to our customers. I reviewed the email thread and our high-level technicians explained to you that the issue was due to a network error, which was later fixed. Also, they explained that the issue only affected your account and no other accounts. I see that you did reply to the email with the explanation, so I believe you have received our answer.

We look forward to working with you in the years to come.

Regards

David
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Happy customer for 7+ years

Bewertet am 30.12.2018

I have used the Bookeo booking platform for 7+ years. I operate a Segway Tour business, and this product does what I want it to do. It saves a significant amount of time as customers can complete their reservation online. Our sales and advance bookings increased significantly once we started using this product. When looking for a booking platform, I wanted one that DID NOT charge the customer a fee to make a reservation. I don't feel that a customer should have to pay an additional fee to do business with you.

It is fairly easy to set up. The cost is very reasonable. The monthly flat fee has not increased in 7 years. The customer support is all online, but the response time is fast. This booking platform meets all of the needs of my small tour business. Changes to tour schedules and other revisions can be made quickly and easily. The developer continues to add capabilities and features at no additional cost. The customer is not charged a fee or percentage of the cost to make a reservation.

There are some minor design changes that could improve the booking process from the consumer side. I would like to see some additional reporting features (eg. Charts showing which tour times are most popular for given months).

Antwort von Bookeo

Thank you for writing this amazing review, David. It's always been a pleasure working with you and your team. We agree, customers should not pay a fee to the booking system to make a booking.

If there's ever anything we can help with in the future, you know we're always here.

Thanks again

Jacob
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Happy Customer

Bewertet am 1.5.2023

I like that Bookeo is easy for the customers to make a booking. I like not having to waste time answering calls and emails. Through word of mouth customers have shared my website and booked without any interaction. Sales without the work - is there anything better? I have butchered the system to create a booking service for an Airport Shuttle service. That this is possible is impressive. It then allows me to download reports so that I can then create runsheets for drivers- through excel and creating rules and formulas, this is quite quick.Its relatively inexpensive and easy to learn.Integrates well with Xero

There could be more features.... but this would cost more money. Changes to the booking system requiring a password. This has now been changed due to feedback.

Hi Jacob,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent review.
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We're here for you anytime.

Christine
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very basic and no desire to improve

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

I thought it was going to solve problems, but it created a lot of new problems. We are actively looking for an alternative, but there are very few booking systems that do what we need.

The ability for clients to book and choose whether to pay now, or pay via invoice was the reason we chose Bookeo, alongside the Xero integration

You can only send a booking confirmation to ONE person - not a team of people. It doesn't integrate well with Zoom. It doesn't allow you to see what was sent to a customer. The support team are not remotely interested in raising improvement requests for their software. Support is average at best.

Hi Christine,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I read all the support requests you sent us and the timely replies from our support team. Please note that:

- Bookeo sends the booking confirmation email only to the customer making the booking and not to all the participants. This feature works in a similar way for all the other booking systems. However, please note that you can use our API to send a booking confirmation email to participants. Unlike other booking systems, we do not charge additional fees to use the API.

- The Zoom integration has successfully been used by many customers during the Covid-19 pandemic. It seems that you would like to send a Zoom link for non-confirmed bookings. As our technicians explained, the zoom link is only sent once the booking is confirmed. Again, this feature works in a similar way for all the other booking systems.

Jennifer

Bookeo review by Jen

Bewertet am 15.2.2023

The product looked great and was easy to use from a customer perspective. Openings were clearly shown and paying for the booking was easy. I got an email confirmation and receipt.

I actually used Bookeo to purchase a ticket myself before using it for my own business. The product went from easy to use to not at all easy. The customer service department is of little help and it really put a negative spin on my experience.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

HoneyBook, Bookafy und Book Like A Boss

Warum Bookeo gewählt wurde

Hoping for increased revenue

Zuvor genutzte Software

SimplyBook.me

Antwort von Bookeo

Thank you for posting a review, Jennifer. We set a high standard for our Customer Support and are truly sorry to hear that our standard was not met in your interaction with our business. Unfortunately, you did not provide your company name and therefore we can not search for correspondence with your business. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further so that we can deliver a better experience next time. You may reach us anytime at support@bookeo.com. Again, thank you for your feedback!

Leah
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bookeo

Bewertet am 11.10.2021

I love Bookeo as I can use PayPal, have payment option to chose from and a modern, professional booking page.

I love the modern looks of the booking page and use of my branding colours and images.
It looks modern and professional with easy instructions for clients booking online to follow.
The price is fantastic and for me as small business affordable. I have in the past tried anything from Setmore, Accuity, Canlendy, woocommerce booking to vCita. All are good but expansive and booking pages are not what I wanted. vCita is very good but very expensive.
Bookeo's booking page is fantastic and looks clean and modern and easy to use.
Wish I had found Bookeo much earlier. It uses PayPal which I love. Customer service is on the ball and very helpful. I love that I have payment options at time of booking, to chose from like pay now, deposit or do nothing.

At first I had an issues with the set-up software, it takes a bit getting used to and some instructions were not clear to me a I had to get back to Customer service a good few times.
I am now used to it but would like it to be a bit more intuitive and in my mind has steps that could be reduced, for example categories and services. Also, integration with other apps is limited which I found interesting, Bookeo is not on Zapier.

Antwort von Bookeo

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this amazing review, Leah.
We are thrilled that you like Bookeo's highly customizable, modern and professional interface as well as our simple pricing and our technical support!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.

Easy-ish to use Booking Software with limited features

Bewertet am 28.9.2020

While I respect the simplicity of Bookeo, it simply hasn't caught up with the times in terms of booking software. It's been the primary booking software for a lot of different industries for a number of years, but new competitors are prettier, more user friendly (on both customer and client side), and have more advanced features.

In terms of booking software, Bookeo is one of the most versatile and easy to understand. There is a bit of a learning curve but after that it's pretty simple. Bookeo is also pretty inexpensive.

I'm going to be real. Bookeo is really ugly. The interface looks like it was made in the '90s and hasn't been updated. It has pretty limited functionality even though you can use it for pretty much any booking service. Just dont expect too many options.

Antwort von Bookeo

Thank you for your feedback. From your review, it seems that you like how Bookeo is versatile and easy to understand. I am not sure which Bookeo product you are using and which features you require. Please send a support request to support@bookeo.com detailing the features you require for your business. We'd be more than happy to help.

Kelly

In love with Bookeo

Bewertet am 3.4.2016

THANK YOU BOOKEO!! After over 5 months of searching for a registration system, we finally found exactly what we needed with Bookeo.

This system is easy to use for both the end user as well as administrators. The demo is seamless and allows for testing of all features ~ in fact the demo for the end user was so good that I signed up for a paid account before I even saw the admin side or spoke with anyone at Bookeo. It's that good. Once I got into the admin screens to begin setting up my system ~ I knew this was the system I had been searching for.

Bookeo was the only product out there that had everything we were looking for in a registration system: flexibility in class scheduling, ease of use for the student, mobile-responsive, gift cards, multi pass packages, promotions, Mail Chimp integration, Stripe integration, and more - it just does absolutely everything we need! And the setup was so intuitive!! There was no waiting to meet with a "trainer" to begin setup, it's just so easy. All you have to do is know how to read.

One of the BEST things about Bookeo is their customer service. I had many questions in our unique setup, and they answered every one of them within about an hour or less, and they answered them with actual answers that helped me accomplish what I needed to do. They solved everything I threw at them, expect for one minor thing. I cannot say enough good things about them.

Oh! And their pricing is perfectly affordable. No hidden or extra costs, just one monthly fee based on a generous tier of registrations each month.

Our students love it too. They love that it's so quick and easy to register for classes!

And finally, I loved that I didn't have to wait to speak with anyone to get set up and begin using this brilliant product.

Stop looking, get Bookeo.

Hi Kelly,

thank you for the awesome review!!
We are so happy that you love Bookeo, all its great features and the Technical Support!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us -anytime.

Brittany

Complete lack of accountability, any attempt to contact this company is met with only...

Bewertet am 28.5.2018

A determine 3 years of being a loyal customer, I ask one question that they have no answer to! When confronted, I was threatened to have my account deleted rather than receiving the customer support I originally asked for regarding gift vouchers

Hi Brittany,

I am sorry to read that you had a bad experience with our customer support. I checked the email thread and saw that you did report an issue with gift vouchers, but repeatedly refused to provide any details. You also used some abusive language towards our customer support agents.

Our technical support team answered promptly to your emails and asked multiple times to please provide more information about the issue. You refused to do this every time. They checked the gift voucher settings, and even tried to redeem a voucher. Everything seemed to be working correctly. And some vouchers had already been redeemed by your customers.

After many emails, you finally provided details of the issue, and our customer support team was able to identify that an incorrect gift certificate customization had been applied.

If customers provide details about an issue, or answer to the questions we ask, we can timely solve the problem they are experiencing.

Sharni
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Does the job, but could it do better

Bewertet am 13.7.2017

If you book any kind of classes, this software does the job.

If you book any kind of classes, this software does the job.

Manages multiple teachers and rooms/resources.
Mostly easy to use
Accessible from anywhere
Can integrate into any site
Takes payment for you.

Would be good to have a calendar format. You cant show the public the google calendar as it shows private info.
I have had this software for over 5 years, and only seen one or two improvements. There are features it could do with but they do not seem to be working on it. Given that it is a subscription model, one would expect the software to be improved upon regularity.
Back end could be friendlier. Not as mobile friendly as it could be. Takes a bit to teach staff how to find classes and create bookings in store.

Terri
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Outstanding Support

Bewertet am 28.4.2021

RUNS my business. Extremely satisfied.

RUNS my business. Extremely satisfied.

Full featured, mature software product.

Use of repeating events can lead to unexpected complications when updating or deleting. Would like to have ability to have TWO reminders for clients.

Antwort von Bookeo

Wow, thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review, Terri! We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you are extremely satisfied with Bookeo and that it runs your business.

Please note that you can send two reminders to clients: one email reminder and a TXT reminder.

Jennifer
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product and the customer service is spot on! Hats off to all the staff!

Bewertet am 16.5.2018

For one affordable monthly fee our customers are able to book easily, and we receive the demographic information that we specifically selected and need in order to run our business better.

It is easy to use, once you get the hang of it. The reporting feature is invaluable to our business and our forcasting. I love the seamless integration with our website.

I would like to see a product that has more of the features that escape room owners need, and a bit of a better look on our website integration.

Antwort von Bookeo

Thank you for the great review, Jennifer! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we¿re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We value and appreciate receiving our customers¿ feedback and suggestions in order to improve Bookeo. Please send your feature requests to help@bookeo.com.

Kristian
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very rich feature product. Excellent client support.

Bewertet am 28.7.2018

Saves a lot of our time. Online payment gateway integration implemented very easily. But the customer support, one again, that is a team which replies literally in few minutes, just unbelievable. Have not seen such quick and quality responses in years.

Possibility to customize its feautures in so many ways. This helped us to adapt to our business process in the times of changing needs.

Visual part / UI interface really requires a revamp. This is valid for the admin and end user interdaces.

Antwort von Bookeo

Kristan, thanks for the great review! We appreciate the feedback. It's always been a pleasure working with you. As for the feedback on the UI design, please note that we are working on a new UI.

If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Tim
  • Branche: Fotografie

Tim review

Bewertet am 29.9.2020

The best part about the service is the customer support, being able to email and getting back a response very quickly Without us having to schedule an appointment just to talk to somebody, has been the most positive thing for us. every time we email we have a response within 10 to 20 minutes.

Tech-support and ease of scheduling ................

So far so good, not to much to complain about

Antwort von Bookeo

Thank you for posting this amazing review, Tim! We are happy to hear that you've found Bookeo easy to use and that you love working with our amazing Support Team. Thank you again, and never hesitate to reach out!

Sherry

Soooo glad I switched!

Bewertet am 14.7.2021

Its reasonable priced and they are VERY on top of customer service. Dont be detered by their email based service. I have needed their help many many times and they always get back to me right away.
Sherry
Escape this boise

Honestly, so far nothing and Ive been using it for a year.

Hi Sherry,

Thank you for your review and for choosing Bookeo. It's great to read that you are happy with our low, fixed monthly fee and that you appreciate not being charged commissions or consumer fees.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance.

Thanks again

Émilie

Review on Bookeo

Bewertet am 4.10.2018

Overall easy to use.
Custumer's service really fast to respond and every time resolved the problem with courtesy. That's principally why I write the review today.

A lot of functionality but that's ok. It would be nice if it was offered in french.

Antwort von Bookeo

Émilie, thank you for the great review! Please note that Bookeo is fully translated into French and we also have French speaking customer support agents.

Never hesitate to reach out with any questions or suggestions!

Theodore
Theodore
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bookeo is BookSmart

Bewertet am 4.6.2019

Overall, the experience that I had, I can say that I liked very much the ability to customize the way your screen looks. It gives you a lot of options. You can choose how you want to have the customer see when he logs on. They also let you make use of the common day technology, such as sending text alerts and also email, etc.

Bookeo Software makes a suite of programs used for the purpose of managing and organizing reservations online with idea of eCommerce. The programs are Bookeo: Appointments, Classes and Courses and Activities. All these programs are easy to install and for the most part easy to use.

The only thing that I can say is the sometimes it can be a little cumbersome in finding things. There seems to be a screen calculated spacing limit of items on the screen. What it does is put things that are outside that limit on another screen. which will appear on another tab. Now it keeps good organization of this. If you have a lot of activity going on, you may end up with a few tabs to go through to find what you need.

Antwort von Bookeo

Theodore, thanks for the detailed review! We're always very excited to hear client feedback and appreciate you taking the time to leave yours.

Michael

Bookeo - A seriously amazing business appointment application!

Bewertet am 10.3.2016

I don't usually get excited or spend the time to write reviews of products. Generally software and or IT doesn't excite me however Bookeo is one exception.

I spent months researching appointment software for my clinic but most products were hard to use on the back end (not intuitive) and or confusing to clients on the front end. Secondly, most other appointment apps are not seamless and its obvious to the end user that the appointment app is on another website.

And then I found the Bookeo application.....its amazing, it looks like its part of your website, its easy to integrate if you have just basic web building skills and the back up/support service is incredible. The back end is intuitive and easy to understand and the marketing and social media promotions functions are terrific. I'm still finding other incredible functions within its management console many months later.

I could go on and on but I wont bore you...but if you need an appointment app then Bookeo is your solution. You wont be disappointed.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for this great review! We are glad that you like Bookeo's seamless website integration and all the features that Bookeo offers.

Our awesome Support Team is always happy to help you out, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!

Dan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

easy to use-perfect for small business

Bewertet am 20.4.2018

A well thought out system that clearly has had a lot of industry knowledge put into it. Simple t use and one of the most cost effective options I have seen.

simple back end with enough options to fully customize your online booking system. A easy to use client management system that also allows you to manage your staffing.

unfortunately bookeo is unable to directly link to a online waiver service-this is the only part of the system I wasn't happy with

Claire

Simplifies a Complicated Process

Bewertet am 5.9.2019

We are so grateful that Bookeo allows our clients to easily view studio space availability at a glace, make reservations , and pay for the those reservations with a credit card, which they were not able to do previously.

Bookeo helps me keep track of all our studio reservations. With Bookeo, our clients now have the ability to reserve the studio space, and they can also pay for those reservations all in one place.

With so many features and options, it took me and our staff a little longer than usual to get accustomed to the interface.

Antwort von Bookeo

Claire, thank you for the detailed review! It's always been a pleasure working with you. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! We're always available.

Orsi

The most complex booking system that exists

Bewertet am 25.7.2018

A great booking system for a decent price.

A great booking system for a decent price.

Prove me wrong, but I haven't found a booking system that has more features than Bookeo. Their customer support is wonderful which helps when you try to set up your account at first, as it can be quite hard.

The design is not their best quality, it's a bit too plain but as you can upload your own CSS it's manageable.

Antwort von Bookeo

Thanks for the review, Orsi! We're always very excited to hear client feedback and appreciate you taking the time to leave yours. Bookeo is a flexible and feature-rich product, and we strive to keep it simple to set up and use. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Kevin

Hands down, the best.

Bewertet am 28.6.2012

If you need on line booking software, look no further.

If you need on line booking software, look no further.

I spent several hours looking at online booking software. I even signed up for three other services before I went with Bookeo. So I think I am well
qualified to say that Bookeo leaves the competition in the dust. They have more features and more customizations options than any of the others and they still manage to have competitive rates. They have answered every email I sent them and one time when I had a glitch with google chrome, they found a solution in less than 24 hours for me. The software is perfectly integrated into my website. I couldn't be happier.

I'm having trouble thinking of any. I wish there were a few more customization options, but I'm certain that what I want would require writing the software myself.

Ali
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Manage Your Small Business Tours

Bewertet am 6.6.2019

Online Customer Support, Easy setup, and reasonable(cheap) cost are its main features.

Its design should be improved as its dashboard is not of top quality.

Antwort von Bookeo

Thanks for the great review, Ali! We're always very excited to hear client feedback and appreciate you taking the time to leave yours.

If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out!