• Funktionen
Lisa K.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

I travel for a living and Bookly has made running my business bookeeping accounting easier.

Bewertet am 23.1.2018

Switching over to Bookly allowed me to gain more control over the creative part of my business because I don't have to work hard at the books or put it off until later. My accounts are integrated to upload automatically. I answer the questions bookkeepers have for me. I just review the work. It's like having a person in the office doing the work without having to hire someone. You might think just having software is like that but it isn't. You still have to find the software, keep track of the updates, if you are smart after to upload the work you will have someone review what you have entered. With Bookly, I don't have to do all of that. I never have to buy software. I just log in and see what view the books, answer questions , ask questions, run reports, etc. It's wonderful for me as I have a lot to do running a business. Anyone looking to save time should look into using Bookly. It's isn't just software. It's a group of people that want you to have the best accounting experience possible.

I am a longtime Mac user. Quickbooks integration has been troublesome and lacking updates or options. Bookly software is a non-issue. I can get the reports I need and if I have questions I can have quick access to knowledgeable staff that is eager to help. Hiring Bookly was a major stress relief.

There are elements of QuickBooks that I miss like having an app. What I realize I get without the app is made up for in customer service and staff access.

Joanne L.
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Not for everyone. Software and Support are excellent, but not geared to my business needs.

Bewertet am 21.6.2018

First, it's not only software, there is a person at the company that is assigned to you and knowledgable about your account.
It helped me to get on top of my finances and get them organized. However, it's more for business and does not meet my needs. I switched to managing budgets and transactions at YNAB.

What I liked most was that I had a dedicated bookkeeper that I could work with, who was available and accessible. The software and communications process was easy. I didn't wast time trying to track anyone down. Response times are great. Everyone was easy to talk to and to work with. Polite, helpful, and responsive.

My "business" is low transaction with over fewer than 10 bank accounts. One account is a business account, the others (linked) are personal accounts. The issues I ran into are:

1) I needed reports by each of the accounts, that was not easily generated by bookly, my dedicated person had to do it manually. It was wonderful that they did, but it wasn't always correct (because it needed a lot of info from me) and so the reports weren't as useful as I had hoped.

2) Unforeseen problems: The "view only" access to my (personal) bank accounts triggered major problems. That second username triggered all my lined accounts to be unlinked and auto-payments stopped. I was NOT notified by the bank! My mortgage was late and I have to live with remove the late mark on my credit report.

3)Taxes: I wanted to submit them on time had my information to Bookly well in advance of April 15. They were not done on time, and they only have paper submissions now, so I had to print and mail all the forms. Furthermore, because they are submitted on paper, it takes several more weeks to have them processed by the IRS (and probably the states too).

Nana T.
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Online Accounting

Bewertet am 13.2.2021

Overall it is one of the best software i use. KPMG Spark makes my daily work pleasant.

KPMG Spark is suitable for me. It makes my job easier. it helps me to do daily tasks. I like that it gives me real-time visibility into incomes and expenses.

The software needs some trainings to use perfectly. It is a bit complicated. But on the other hand it's very functional.

Kenny B.
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bookly charged me for services I never used.

Bewertet am 10.7.2017

Nothing but pain.

The software and concept are good but the company does not conduct itself professionally. They made assurances that they could come up with a solution but ultimately, they failed to do so and still wanted me to pay.

I received a trial subscription from Bookly and started working with some of their personnel. The staff were very friendly but were not knowledgable enough to figure out the complexity of my needs. Note that my needs were not that complicated. After trying to find a workable solution for me, they deemed I needed to use their partner software named Xero. After multiple attempts and phone conferences, they still were unable to come up with a system that would meet our needs. Subsequently, they ceased correspondence and since I was on a free trial, I let it go. Several months later I noticed on my credit card statement that they had been charging me monthly for their services. I reached out to them again multiple times and long story short, they wouldn't refund my money. I have all the emails to corroborate this story and ultimately, I had to go to my credit card company which disputed the charges and refunded my money. Needless to say, I was shocked and disappointed that Bookly would not refund the charges they had applied for work they never did. It's sad that I had to go to my credit card company to get things right.

William h. M.
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Ideal Accounting solution for small businesses

Bewertet am 10.12.2018

We can quickly see the monthly results of our business activities and make corrections in our business model much quicker than we were when we posted to QuickBooks and submitted the results to our account after the close of the quarter. It often would take them another 3 months to product our final reports, which put us behind in making needed corrections to keep our business profitable and growing at the rate we had forecasted.

We were please to be introduced to KPMG Bookly team at eBay Open this past summer. We had been planning to either go with QuickBooks Enterprise or Go Daddy Accounting for our new eCommerce business. With Bookly we not only have a software package to handle our accounting but a personal bookkeeper to make sure we are posting our accounting data correctly. We the other solutions we were considering, there was no personal interface, and we still would have had to hire an accountant to review our results after the fact. While we are fairly versed in sound accounting practices, it is great to have a bookkeeper looking over our shoulder to make sure we are consistently following the best practices for our accounting.

We would like to see a checklist added to Bookly to ensure we are consistently entering the required data for each aspect of our business each and every month.

Michael S.

Amazing Bookly staff are kind an accurate

Bewertet am 29.5.2018

Accuracy Financial Intelligence monthly budget planning It really helps us be sure of where all our money is going !

They help my small business improve daily ! Every-time I call they are more than willing to help me take my business to the next level.

NO CONS Bookly is a asset to my company we love bookly ! I'am sure if you test drive bookly you will be happy as well .

John B.
  • Branche: Musik

Great service

Bewertet am 3.1.2019

Great experience. Good people to work with.

Fast and easy to get your up to date reports as soon as the day, week, month, or quarter ends.

The graph hasn’t been working very well.

Robert D.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

This is a service I use and suggest to others

Bewertet am 5.3.2019

Keep my books straight and my taxes on time.

A professional tool with great features. They do my bookkeeping and my taxes with minimal effort on my part.

Was clunky in the past. They do not provide advice.

Robb braun ★.
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Trusted Support

Bewertet am 21.3.2019

Time, time, time and peace of mind.

Frees me up like never before. Once the initial work of getting accounts synced up was done, the rest is automatic. Account representative then takes good care of me.

Doesn't fit on my laptop screen perfectly. I have to shift slightly left or right. That's my only con.

Penny F.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Easy Reliable service

Bewertet am 17.9.2018

I like that I can know at any time how my business is doing.
Everything is updated in real time and very easy to use.
The payments are monthly and very reasonable.
Super easy and helpful for Tax preparation.

I am really satisfied with this service, at the last 2 years I am using it.

Danielle P.
  • Branche: Restaurants

Alas...I've been saved!!!!`

Bewertet am 2.3.2017

As a restaurant owner, I have no time (literally if i want to sleep!) to input all my sales/spending info so at the end of the month I can see where all my money went! This company syncs up to your bank account, gets your sales data and inputs everything so that I can see in one shot where my money is actually going and where I could use some help! Everyone that works over there has been so patient and helpful...I feel like God has finally answered my prayers! It's so easy and I mean we text back and forth!!! I don't have to answer phone calls and sit on phone sessions for hours to figure anything out..and if they have questions I answer them when I can!! I don't have to play phone tag to get my accountant on the phone! It's all done online. I do wish that they had a phone app (but they have assured me they are working on one!) This company has saved me and my tax accountant is so thankful for them!! They also do taxes but opted out of that for my business! In one sign in I can see what my business is worth and my net income. I use to do all this on my own but literally just have excel spreadsheets with data...and that's it nothing really to go on much other than totals for the week or the month! It wasn't telling me anything, I felt just more of wasting my time! This company uses everything; my spending, my income...categorizes it and then helps me see where I am spending too much and how it's affecting my overall net worth! I recommend this to everyone and anyone looking to streamline their business!

It's so easy to use and I love that we text back and forth!

I think it's more personal, but I do wish they would send me a text or an email when they ask me questions...otherwise I guess I need to just get into the habit of checking it more habitually!

Desmond T.

Amazing Serice

Bewertet am 15.8.2018

I’m having an Amazing experience wiht Bookly! If you’re looking for bookkeeping for your business, this is the best service that’s out there, and you can’t beat the price for the value they provide which is really a lot of value. They actually should charge more for the service, but I don’t mind paying the current fees. However, I’m sure they’ll increase the price in the future as that’s normal for any business. Do yourself a favor and go ahead and get started NOW. You’ll thank yourself later, as you’ll more time to do what you do best in your own business.

Easy to use as the service connects directly to your account.
Weekly emails regarding your P&L
Easy to reach your accountant.
Affordable price.
Amazing support.
There’s so much more, I don’t have much time to list everything.

I don’t have any cons for Booky. The service has been so Amazing, I actually don’t have any cons.

Anita G.
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bookly Makes Books Easy! I dreaded using other programs because I'm not the best with numbers.

Bewertet am 5.6.2017

Saved time by not spending hours trying to figure things out. Saved money not buying upgrades over and over for software that is too difficult to use. Saved my sanity by knowing that my books are correct at all times and having access to a real accountant everyday.

Automated and easy to keep up with monthly instead of waiting until the end of the year! Having a knowledgable accountant at my beck and call makes me feel confident that what I'm doing is correct always, and if I have a questions it is easily and quickly answered. I hated using other software programs like the one that just stopped supporting the version I was using because they want me to pay for another upgrade. With Bookly, there is no capital upgrade outlay, just a monthly fee that covers everything. I like the way the software pulls in my data in from my accounts and then my accountant just asks me simple questions about what the expense was for and then determines the correct category. I love the ease of being able to ask a question of my accountant and get an answer fast. I don't have to think about what I'm doing from day to day. I just login and see what our financial picture looks like. You won't find a software product with the simplicity and clarity than Bookly has. I love the weekly cash flow updates too. If Quickbooks or other programs are too difficult for you to use Bookly is your answer! It's far more valuable than the price charged. Peace of mind is priceless. I don't worry about receipts that I don't know what to do with. I just upload them and let my accountant handle it. It's like a Butler for your Books!

Paul G.
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Awesome easy way to handle horrible tedious but necessary accounting chores! It's fast and...

Bewertet am 22.11.2017

Peace of mind that things are do correctly, accurately, and my taxes will be done easily. Confidence in the abilities of the accountants, and that helps me rest assured. Time - I spend less time trying to figure out software I don't understand, and more time enjoying my life.

The "ask your accountant" feature. It makes it easy for me to ask about confusing expense categories. I also love that my accountant can ask me about things that are unclear to her too. I also love the simplicity of the software and how easy it is to use, download transactions directly from my bank, and upload receipts. It makes seeing the big picture easier. I've used it for nearly a year now, and I love,. Don't do any more work than you need to, just like Bookly.co get it done for you. I am for the first time in years not dreading tax time next year! It is so comforting to know that all our business finances are taken care of my knowledgeable, smart, thorough accountants. I do wish there was a scanning feature built-in, but that's not what the software does! It's okay that I have to scan in the receipts and then upload them, it just takes more time than I want to dedicate but I can even do it with my phone which is pretty convenient and cool. The software is so much better than using Quickbooks, especially Quickbooks for Mac. There is a huge learning curve with Quickbooks, and I'm not an accountant. With Bookly.co you don't need to be an accountant, or even pretend to be one! They take the pain out of small business accounting.

• Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to manage appointments

Bewertet am 10.3.2018

I have been maintaining business meeting with clients.

It provides an automatic tool for booking schedule with clients. We never worry to miss any meeting schedule. I always get touch with my business client through notification popup. We can easily add it to WordPress. It also saves my time and money.

It should show the previous schedule which we missed anyhow. I would like to more enhancements in GUI.

Elisa E.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good booking system but lacks some basic functions

Bewertet am 12.7.2018

Great for scheduling and booking.

This is a simple to using booking program that you can upgrade with add-ons. It is super easy to use and allows you to keep track of appointments.

It tends to get very glitchy and as wordpress updates, they don't release patches as quickly as they probably should. If you email customer service, they do respond, but sometimes it takes a while to get a response.

Ryan L.

Value is worth the cost

Bewertet am 1.3.2017

The value is 100% worth the cost. Bookly's accounting software isn't as high speed as as quickbooks. However, they make it up with their customer support. The cost of bookkeeping from Bookly is best I've seen on the market.

It is simple and user friendly.

I am not able to upload my own transactions VIA a CSV file. And the limited amount of reports the software is able to generate.

Willie T.

Keeps Me Aware

Bewertet am 25.7.2019

I love that it syncs with my bank and on a weekly and monthly basis I know exactly what went on with my revenue. This allows me time to work on my business and not in it all the time.

Nothing to say at this time . I'm very pleased with this software.

Jay E.
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Great Tool For Small Business

Bewertet am 4.12.2018

Functionality and Ease of Setup for businesses

Banking Integration and Security of tools when using with mult-factor authentication

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bookkeeping Software For All

Bewertet am 11.12.2018

This software is fantastic. I used it under the original name (Bookly) and have been a customer ever since. What the business is doing is wonderful and you can't ask for better customer service. You work with a specific account manager that helps you with any and all bookkeeping issues.

The software is in its early stage and is improving. Some features you want added may take a little time, but rest assured it will happen.

Paul R.
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Game Changer

Bewertet am 3.1.2019

Spark makes it easy for me to focus on my customers and not spending my time worried about keeping order of my books. The staff is super helpful and always available to answer any random question I may have about how my money is flowing.

I Don't have anything that I would list as a con. Thank you Spark for letting me focus on whats important.

Berk D.

Great support

Bewertet am 3.10.2017

Organizing Expenses, support for bookkeeping. Helpful staff. User Interface, Connection to my bank accounts

I would love to have a better month to month comparison. And year to year too in that sense. thank you

Tammy W.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

I am in BOOKKEEPING Heaven!

Bewertet am 19.4.2017

I can use Bookly.co with ease without wasting a ton of hours learning to navigate it and did I mention that it is very reasonable?

The ease to use and it did not take hours for me to learn to use and navigate. These were very important to me.

- Revamp the ability to add milage because the one entry at a time is brutal.
- If customer using tax service, then ability to ADD other expense totals i.e. TAX INFORMATION and under it categories (W2: ____, Cash Donation Total: _____, Student Loan: ___)
- Files ADD categories i.e. 2015, 2016, 2017 so we can group files together by the year not when it was uploaded.

Brad H.

Bookly's Amazing!

Bewertet am 5.3.2017

I use Bookly for my growing startup and I love it! I spend about a half hour/week viewing reports and making sure everything's classified correctly but for the most part it runs itself and I don't have to touch the bookkeeping, which is exactly how I want it.
Communication with my bookkeeper is SUPER easy! I just send them a message through the service and they're very fast at responding. When my bookeeper has has questions about how to categorize certain transactions they make it super easy for me to answer their questions in no time through a quick link.
The price is unbeatable for the service you're getting and the time it saves me.
Any time I need to send a report to an external source it's right there, easy to download and send.
And they built me an incredible financial projection model for an unbeatable price.
Can't speak more highly of Bookly and the pain it relieves for me.

Paul G.

Awesome Accounting for Small Business

Bewertet am 4.1.2019

I love KPMG Spark, it makes doing a mundane job that you don't want to do easier, faster and most of all accurate!

The projects feature that was recently added allows a user to break down the financial data for a specific project or cost center. In our case this was most helpful in determining which trips were most or least profitable. Which in turn would make it easier to identify problems with our marketing strategy. This software is awesome.

The linking of accounts is good too, but when I change the password (maybe because I've been prompted to) I have to go in to the software to relink it - not that it's a big deal, but my bank makes us change our login every 90 days. Just a pain that's all.