eWorkOrders CMMS

4,9 (97)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Computergestütztes System für das Wartungsmanagement (CMMS)

Sortieren nach

Starr
  • Branche: Biotechnologie

Essential Business Improvement

Bewertet am 19.3.2020

Celgene has been a customer of eWorkOrders CMMS solution for over 15 years. Our industry which develops and commercializes medicines for cancer and inflammatory disorders has very strict guidelines and regulations to follow. So the vendors that we engage with have got to be at the top of their field.

Our teams are spread out throughout many locations around the world and they give eWorkOrders the highest possible rating for the easy to use, support team and their high quality CMMS software solution.

Implementation throughout our many locations has been seamless. Employees love it. With the eWorkOrders Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), we can effectively manage and schedule preventive maintenance and resources without any disruption to our business operations and prolong the lifecycle of our assets. Top managers love the fact through reports and dashboards, they get real-time information on our maintenance operations. We recently began integrating our inventory application with Grainger so that we can easily manage inventory levels, costs and more through our existing system. It is a real plus that eWorkOrders is a system that grows with any size organization.

Easy to use by technical and non-technical personnel.
Ease of configuration, personalization and customization.
Straight-forward, trouble free, fast inexpensive Implementations (ie $1,500 completed in 1 week).
Meets our PM and Demand Work Order needs right of Out of the Box, without the need for “add ons or consulting”
Meets the diverse needs of the various department types above, not just Facilities.
Immediate service from the on-call developer team for custom requests, tech support or general assistance.
Less expensive than other CMMS
Maintenance teams have access to historical data, manuals and other pertinent data from their phones and iPads.
Unlimited number of requestors and users accounts
Requestors do not need accounts.
Web-based, making it easily be accessible from all devices on or offsite.
Instant notifications to in-house staff and outside service providers.
Advance Preventive Maintenance reminders to in-house staff and outside service providers.
Several hundred standard reports, KPIs, metrics, analytics and dashboards. All customizable upon request.
No coding Required to personalize or customize.
How-to-Videos embedded into each module’s help section.
Streamlined modules, allows for the rapid retrieval of information, to quickly accommodate and respond to customer requests.
Single sign on available for staff who need to log in to their user account.
Predictive maintenance technologies, such as meters.

System Not offered in foreign languages (although you can create the Work Order request page in any language)
Mobile version is not available while offline (no internet/wifi/mobil access)

Sandra
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Eworkorders review

Bewertet am 16.4.2019

We recently were asked to find a software that has the capability of our customers to create a work order request on line. Low and behold we already had it. After finding out about that, it took very little time to have it set up to our specs and was in use in very little time. That is what is so great about Eworkorders is that they have so many aspects of their software that I am still finding out new things, and that is after 10 years of using it.

I have been using Eworkorders for 10 years. I took quite a while back then looking at different softwares for our workorders when our other software became outdated and not very easy to use to begin with. This is when I came upon Eworkorders. After talking with their representative and looking at their formats and the east to customize it, I realized this was the software I was looking for. I haven't looked back. If for any reason I have a question or needs something added that I don't have the capability to do, they will help me in anyway. They have a fantastic team to work with. Again, the ease of using the software, the customization to my specifications and so much more is the reason I have stayed with them for so long. I hope to be one of their customers for many years to come.

I have no cons to speak about with Eworkorders. Their ease to accommodate my specific needs is awesome.

Leighan

Has been user friendly and not overly complicated for our needs.

Bewertet am 30.11.2017

Like every new thing, there is a learning curve. Once you learn this software it is very user friendly and easy to navigate. There are multiple options that can be used or not, depending on your needs.

NAUSHA
  • Branche: Gewerbeimmobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reliable and Proficient

Bewertet am 27.3.2024

Ease of access, best customer services provided,

Ease of access, best customer services provided,

effective maintenance of our properties and clarity and access it provides to all workers using the program.

I have not had issues at all, I do not have anything negative to say.

Cynthia
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

E Works Order for Healhtcare gets and A+

Bewertet am 17.3.2022

E Work Orders has enabled us to become a data driven department. Our prior CMMS software could only tell us how many work requests/PMs we did. E Work Orders opens up a whole new world of reports pulling data from as many or as few fields as needed. The speedometers and graphs on the Dashboard are great for a quick look. Josh in Technical Support has been absolutely awesome! I email him and he responds so quickly, he's always so helpful, giving me step-by-step instructions and is so patient with all of my questions! This software has transformed how we manage our work orders and preventive maintenance.

From the administrative side to the technicians to the people submitting work orders is so user friendly!

Honestly, anything that I have asked if E Work Orders if it can do, they have been able to accommodate. I've been very impressed.

Antwort von Information Professionals

Hi Cynthia, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with our CMMS. We are happy to hear you have had such great success with our work order management, reporting and dashboard features. Our goal is to always provide our customers with the highest quality CMMS and the best customer service.

Tom
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Why choose eWorkOrders? It's the best one I found!

Bewertet am 29.1.2021

I needed a CMMS system that was simple enough to use for the hourly mechanic and production operator, but it needed to be sophisticated enough for the engineers, production supervisors all the way up to the plant manager. This product met my requirements perfectly.

It is very easy to use. I demoed/tried three major CMMS software systems and hands down this is the best one on the market. I have been using the product since the middle of 2015. The have great customer support. Hundreds of reports to choose from and if you can't find a standard report from their list of reports, they will build a custom report for you.

None. I know that sounds crazy but I cannot find any problems with their product. I use a combination of standard reports, custom reports and lots of data manipulation once I extract the data from the data base (ex. download data in excel format, sort, pivot, graph and finish with PFD reports).

Bob
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

CMMS - A Major Decision

Bewertet am 2.1.2024

Great to work with during our fact-finding process to determine what system to use. The eWorkOrders team has also being very available when there are questions on how to setup something - e.g. adding new equipment in a new satellite facility.

1. I was familiar with the system at another facility that I consulted with.
2. Ease of Use: setup is easy as well as general maintenance of the system.
3. Features: many that most high cost have (and don't)
4. New features/enhancements being added monthly.
5. Our IT department was satisfied with the connection to our facility.

1. I can't think of any other than allowing more customization of welcome screen.

John
  • Branche: Industrieautomation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Review of CMMS System by Connell Industries

Bewertet am 6.12.2023

Our deployment has been steady over the years and the support from the eWorkOrders staff has been unwavering to help us along. The reason is that the end user of eWorkOrders operates in a bureaucratic manner and there are times when things slow down or grind to a halt and then pickup again.

The level of customer support was very good as well as the IT support when we requested custom work that needed to be done. All the personnel at eWorkOrders are very knowledgeable, responsive, and most of all pleasant to work with.

I think in my experience, that the 75 character limitation on item descriptions has been a bit problematic plus the fact you can't have items with the same description even if they are in a different stockroom or location. However there is a work around that can be used.

Bethany
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Central Louisiana State Hospital

Bewertet am 8.3.2024

great, Eworkorders meets maintenance departments needs to track/flag important work orders & preventative maintenance.

system is easy to navigate/use, fast response from Eworkorders staff, easily write/produce work orders.

one con is Unable to mass print/edit work orders

Antwort von Information Professionals

Bethany, Thank you for the fabulous review. We are so pleased that we could introduce you to our Mass Edit and Mass Printing features in eWorkOrders. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Martin
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

It does work

Bewertet am 6.3.2024

Customer service
Easy to manage
Different modules

Nothing
It is a solid product with no issues

jim
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best we have found!

Bewertet am 1.3.2023

I really like how easy it is for tenants to report their problems, including pictures, and the instant notifications and work order queues that are generated. Being able to access this on my phone or computer is great!

Since this system is so fast and has such good tech support, it really makes our other software systems look bad!

Paul
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

I've been a Maintenance Manager/Consultant for 30 years in large & small companies around the...

Bewertet am 8.11.2017

Easy way to provide feedback

Easy way to provide feedback

It's got all the features of the expensive CMMS I've used and is affordable and user friendly. Most of companies I work in have absolutely nothing and that's why I get called. I go in and install a Maintenance Process. The most important step in my process is implementing a used friendly CMMS. Most companies don't have a "computer person" within the Maintenance Department so I pick a Trades person who has some knowledge and train them. I've also hired temporary help to hire people to come in and set it up. It's worked very well for me and the companies. A lot of companies have a CMMS they don't use. Old software that died on the vine because of cost, people transitioned out or it was just a show to pass an audit their required to show evidence they have their arm's around reliability. I use it to capture what's going on with their equipment and apply Continuous Improvement to identify the repeat breakdowns and eliminate them one by one. Ease of use and history information are the main reasons I recommend eworkorders.

Brandon
  • Branche: Automotive

Reich LLC

Bewertet am 22.3.2022

Again, having eWorkorders has been an absolute game-changer from a PM perspective.

Having the automated PM functionality has been a game-changer for our Maintenance department.

It would be nice to have a more dashboard/cockpit view.

Antwort von Information Professionals

Hi Brandon, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with eWorkOrders. We are happy to hear that you have had such great success with our PM functionality. Our dashboards can be configured to meet your needs, please feel free to call your account executive or our technical support team, who can help you out with your specific requirements. Our goal is to always provide our customers with the highest quality CMMS and the best customer service.

Robert
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Non-Profit Review

Bewertet am 16.11.2020

We are very happy with the product and highly recommend it.

We are very happy with the product and highly recommend it.

We love the flexibility and the power eWork Orders provide for us. Once the system is setup, work orders with great details can be automatically generated. In addition, as the work orders are being completed, the fulfillers of the work orders can create new work orders to have items addressed that maybe they were not able to complete. The software facilitates a great way of communicating in a decentralized organization to ensure items are completed in a timely fashion ensuring a quality product for our customers.

The original setup took longer than anticipated.

Charles
  • Branche: Chemikalien

eWorkOrders the Best Maintenance system

Bewertet am 23.3.2022

knowing where to purchase other assets because eWorks shows me the problem equipment

Ability to track equipment maintenance and services

It could be easier for inputting PM schedules

Hi Charles,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with eWorkOrders. We are happy to hear you say that eWorkOrders is the Best Maintenance System! Also, there is a way to import PM schedules from a spreadsheet and that might be easier for you. Please reach out to our tech support staff if you would like them to show how to import them.

Juan Carlos
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, easy for control and easy data retrieval

Bewertet am 29.6.2020

Excellent

Excellent

Cloud-based application, run in every device, easy and flexible reporting structure. Possibilities to save documentation (procedures, manuals) in the cloud and expansion to other tasks other than maintenance, ex: sanitation.

Some of the reports I could not export in pdf I have to save as pdf. Not a big deal

JUSTIN
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Customer focused, excellent customer service, easy to use, customization is awesome.

Bewertet am 19.3.2018

Customization, historical data on repairs, reports, communication with the maintainers in the field.

The software engineers were able to build me an automated work order system. They original way I managed issues was through email alerts from another company I am partnered with. My partner company was able to link the alert emails to eWorkOrders. I wake up in the morning and have a dashboard that gives a quick snapshot of what needs to be repaired. The eWorkOrders team were key in making that customization possible.

I do not have any issues with this software. It has streamlined my work and has given me a ton a man- hours back.

Eric
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very Intuitive and Snappy Work Order System

Bewertet am 31.3.2021

It's very quick, efficient, and intuitive. The best part for me are reports. Just a phone call and they'll make a custom report for anything I need.

Doesn't really work for fleet vehicle mileage and parts tracking.

Karen
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Easy to navigate

Bewertet am 21.3.2019

It is easy to navigate around the program to put in work orders and print them

Sometimes finding a specific work order it difficult because the type filters that are offered

Hi Karen,

Thank you for your review! You should have the ability to filter on every field related to a work order so that you can easily find any that you are looking for. We'll have someone reach out to you this week to make sure you know how to do this.

Jim
  • Branche: Restaurants

eWorkOrders CMMS Review

Bewertet am 10.3.2019

Fantastic service. Great support from the tech team

Fantastic service. Great support from the tech team

Easy of use. Easy to read reports. Customization is available for a nominal fee

Service catalog menu names need to allow more characters

Ginny
  • Branche: Philanthropie

Excellent product!

Bewertet am 20.7.2015

The product is extremely user friendly, easy online access, and excellent overall results. The vendor always responds to our needs within moments; very accommodating and always carries a high level of professionalism; and great technical support. We have 320 employees who have access/user ability to the software, we have not had any problems with the software or user complaints.

We have no complaints. The product is excellent for work order tracking and reporting. All levels are able to use the product with ease. The facility directors seem to be very happy with the work order system.

john

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE...CONSISTENTLY.

Bewertet am 7.2.2018

It does everything that I want it to do and when I require a change the staff at eWorkOrders makes it happen every time.

Mario
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Eworkorders Review

Bewertet am 1.3.2023

We have been able to get a master list on our asset including vin numbers , registration dates , and employee using them . Also , we are have the ability to keep records of our PM's in a more efficient manner while giving technicians more accountability . Keeping track of our expenses by assets and programs has been one of the main issues we have solve, the reports are clear and give upper management an easy glare at everything that is happening on the maintenance department.

Integration process was easy and straight forward , program is easy to use and learn, the program has multiple reports which gives you the ability to look at your expenses from different angles.

I believe the creation of new parts on the inventory could get easier but so far I got no problem with it.

Tim
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

eWork Orders great support team!

Bewertet am 10.5.2023

Great experience.

Great experience.

EWorkOrders has been very useful for our team to send maintenance work orders in. The customer support is excellent.

No complaints, I am well pleased with eWork Orders.

JoJo

eWorkOrders is the best system out there

Bewertet am 18.3.2010

Highly recommended. Especially for high volume companies that send many Work Orders. This system is easy to track and get exactly what you are looking for when you need it. Highly compatible if you enjoy a paperless office.

This system has really made creating, editing, tracking and sending work orders extremely easy. We have used other systems before and nothing compares to eworkorders. All management screens are user friendly and do not require much data entry. Email, Fax or print from your desktop directly to work order recipient. Many fields and reports were custom designed to our needs. Customer Service is always available and any technical questions are answered immediately, usually within a couple of minutes. Call directly or email doesn't matter always get a rapid response. Thank You eWorkOrders for making my job easier.

Only Con is that we tried so many other Companies before finding this awesome system.