Eptura Asset Erfahrungen

Adam
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Solid and evolving software

Bewertet am 3.11.2017

It gives our fleet crew chance to manage all assets and be proactive with all schedule vehicle maintenance.

We started using Manger Plus 20 years ago when it was DOS based application. Over the years software has been converted to a user-friendly GUI application, users feedback was incorporated into product's functionality. You can create user defined custom fields which is very helpful. Great search engine. Recently we integrated it with our Active Directory, user can log in to the application with their Windows creds. Quick and responsive US based support is a BIG plus.

Sometimes reporting provides too much info. Besides that, it is a great product. 20 years in service and counting.

Dawn
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Manager Plus Pro review

Bewertet am 18.10.2016

I've been using this product for approximately 8 years now. I only use the work order, log and asset modules. We tried using the inventory module, however it does not function they way we would need it to, to serve our purpose. The module for assets is great. I would say it probably stores more info than we actually need. The work order and log modules I basically use on a daily basis. Over all I am satisfied with their functionality. I also like that this program hardly ever crashes or has technical issues. That to me, is a huge plus!

Easy to learn to use and train others. The reporting functionality is great, especially for work order repairs in order to find past work that has been done on our trucks. Able to run log reports for fuel, engine hours etc with ease. Entering work order info is easy as well as entering fuel, mileage and engine hours in the logs.

I don't like the fact that i have to use my mouse so much when entering work orders. I feel like the task would flow much smoother if I could hit F keys to move to a different tab or drop down list etc rather than having to stop typing to use the mouse to get to the next area I want to be in. I wish I could import spreadsheet data to the log module rather than having to print the spreadsheet and then key it all in manually ( but i hear thats available in the upgraded version ).

Roger
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Why is it so hard to do business with this company ?

Bewertet am 5.12.2022

I see by the e-mail address above that this is going to the sales department as an upsell request. Please forward this to the appropriate person if there is one. I received my renewal invoice a couple of weeks ago, The Ausable Club has received and paid invoices totaling in the neighborhood of 11 to $12,000.00 over the last three years. The only part of our agreement that the team at Manager+/Spaceiq/Condeco/Eptura, has been able to deliver on over those three years is sending out invoices. My statement is not an exaggeration, I encourage the person receiving this message to review the correspondence between myself and any of the fine folks that I have been in contact with since the acceptance of the original proposal, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. Anyone who takes the time to follow up with these individuals, or for that matter the individuals themselves would have to admit that the “ManagerPlus Team” has repeatedly failed to follow through on delivering solutions for their client. The reality is after a 3 year period, the team at Manager+ has not been able to provide us with a fully functional system. I cannot justify investing any more of my time or financial resources with a company that is not willing to fulfill its responsibilities. It is my intention not to extend our agreement past the [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. If anyone on the Manager+ team feels they can deliver on the companies responsibilities I would be open to listening to what they

It appears to be a good system, would be nice if i could utilize it to its full potential

That in 3 years I don't have the ability to use the budgeting portion of the program.

Christopher
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome program and customer support.

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Overall my experience has been great. got me up to speed on everything i needed and keeps my preventive maintenace up to date.

Program is very easy to navigate through. The support I got to transfer from one cmms to the other was great.

The only thing that bugs me is when I print out my WO's is I have to do it one at a time and adjust the size everytime.

Christopher,

Thank you for the kind review! We're glad to have you on board and look forward to our continued partnership.

-ManagerPlus Team

John
  • Branche: Maritime Wirtschaft
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Meant for vehicle fleets, but widely applicable

Bewertet am 23.12.2022

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a fantastic account manager. She has always been available and determined to help us solve problems and answer any questions.

Inventory management is not as user friendly, accessible, or well rounded as we were hoping for. That being said, we still have a lot of implementation to do.

Sean
  • Branche: Lagerung

Lexington Manufacturing

Bewertet am 7.10.2022

Horrible, I have been calling and emailing for over a month to receive an explanation of a rate increase from previous year as well as a signed copy of our upcoming contract for our accounting department. Without this I cannot issue payment. The lack of response is creating a issue that is making me look like I'm not following through and making some question my position in the company.

It was already established when I moved to this company.

The customer support is the worst I have ever worked with.

Aaron
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

manager plus

Bewertet am 27.2.2023

cost for what we were needing, the preventative maintenance schedules

integration, customer support, have to use classic vs lighting for certain reports options etc ease of use. was told fuel import would flow alot better than it does

Russel
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Manager Plus is a great asset management system

Bewertet am 1.3.2022

Our organization switched from an older version of Maintenance Plus and the ew version is phenomenal!! The ease of use and learning the new system has been an easy transition

I like the ease of planning my day to assigning work orders and fulfilling work requests. The system is simple and effective

I would like to see users tiered differently so that techs can't alter another techs work. A way to assign assets to an owner would also be great. These may be features I haven't discovered yet

Mark
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Manager Plus Review.

Bewertet am 3.1.2023

My overall experience has been good and I like it. I can't say the same about surveys.

It is easy to use and helps me to do my Job more effeciently.

I like everything that I use on it. I'm not going to write an essay about it.

Chris
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Program Review.

Bewertet am 25.8.2022

It's relatively easy to figure out the software program.

It isn't easy to drop a scheduled event when the item is no longer in use. So you can't eliminate the workorder only make it inactive.

nick
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

worst software in history

Bewertet am 6.10.2022

Worst software i have ever used. I used to be a programmer and have a computer science degree, and i have never used anything like your software, if I were you, i would be embarrassed by what you put out.

I cannot think of a single thing that your software does that I can't do with a simple spreadsheet.

Too many to list, and i know you won't do anything about them, so why waste time? I called your tech support 3 times and I knew more about the software and its issues than they did. For some reason our management is buying the next version of it when the last version has been a disaster.

DAVE
  • Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit

HAPPY FIRE MECH

Bewertet am 22.7.2021

THIS IS A WELL ROUNDED ASSET AND MAINTENANCE PROGRAM. IT IS EASY TO USE, SUPPORT HAS BEEN EXCEPTIONAL

THE WAY REQUESTS AND WORK ORDERS INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER. THE NEW INSPECTION SOFTWARE IS A NICE TOUCH.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE INSPECTIONS HAVE A OPTION TO CREATE A REQUEST INSTEAD OF A WORK ORDER.
THE BAR AND QR CODE PRINTING TO A LABLE MARKER IS NOT THAT GREAT.

Antwort von Eptura

Thank you for the kind review! We will pass the kind words on to our support team.

-Nicholas B.
Customer Marketing Manager

Rob
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Horrible

Bewertet am 15.9.2020

We provided the necessary information requested for implementation, and after 4 months we still did not have a usable system. Tremendous amount of emails back and forth, conference calls with software personal that was not familiar with the product/industry. Our contract and kick off details were never possible, as the software would not support our discussed needs. We were given "work arounds" that would be severely time consuming, and they stated we would need to purchase additional licenses that we did not need in order to continue with the software. Spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about stopping our services as after $3500 we still were not able to use it, as she agreed. After a few weeks of no communication they decided there was no refund. Poor knowledge of the industry and product on the implementation side of the company, and complete disconnect on the sales side of the company after they received their funds.

Had a great sales pitch, professional appearance

It did not work, as in we were never able to use the product.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Fleetio, eMaint CMMS, Samsara und UpKeep

Antwort von Eptura

Thank you for your feedback, Rob. As hard as it is for us to hear we didn't meet expectations, we always want to know how we're doing so we can continue to improve. We're sorry we let you down and will keep working with you to address your pain points.

Steve
  • Branche: Verteidigung & Raumfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

OSK

Bewertet am 18.2.2021

Exceptional!

Exceptional!

The software has help us better manager our work while being able to keep our customers well informed. The software is very intuitive and the new Lighting well laid out and easy to look at.

Reports are difficult to create and or customize.

Steve,

Thanks so much for your show of support by leaving us a review! We're glad to have you as a customer of ManagerPlus and look forward to our continued partnership.

Zuneera
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

add some more features for ease of use

Bewertet am 22.7.2021

great!

great!

ease of use
ManagerPlus Knowledge Center is really helpful
excellent customer support! 10/10
Traceability
can go paperless

It would be nice to have the following features added to Lightning:
Ability to link existing WOs to PO
Ability to link Asset IDs to PO
Certification Module added to the Lightning Platform instead of having to go to Classic
Customizable WO Note Types as you did in Classic
Option to hide some fields so you can customize what appears on the printed WO; example: if there are no "Parts" added to the WO
Option to "Copy Asset" in Lightning

Antwort von Eptura

Thank you for the review, Zuneera! I will pass the kind words on to our team.

Nicholas B.
Customer Marketing Manager

Nathan
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Great product and support

Bewertet am 12.5.2020

The mobile platform allows my team to take the power of Manager Plus with them out into the plant.

The software is easy to use and there is always support if you run into problems.

We are on the 4,4,5 budgeting system and that is not an option at this time when using the budget module.

Greg
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Needs love from dev, can't get any.

Bewertet am 25.8.2022

Software was quick to implement, easy to train.

Doesn't integrate with many industry standard tools, reporting isn't intuitive. System is labor intensive without integration and getting any sort of support is atrocious.

Mike
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Meeker Memorial Hospital

Bewertet am 2.11.2016

I researched this software at a previous job and purchased it and implemented the maintenance program. The cost and ease of use was a no brainer to me when I started at the hospital and they didn't have a CMMS was to get Manager plus here as well. Great program and the customer support is wonderful.

Extremely easy to use, Cost, Customer Support

Alex
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The program was extremely indepth but was to big for our company's needs

Bewertet am 7.12.2017

The program was extremely in depth. The modules were very easy to understand. The organization and potential to expand and scale the product was great.

The initial data input and setup was extremely time consuming. We took days putting all of our equipment into the program. That wasn't a huge deal. The biggest issue was that some of our employees couldn't figure the basics out.

Nick
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Decent software but has issues

Bewertet am 27.2.2023

Everything works together in the different modules.

We are unable to manually edit inventory and can get no support now, making the software useless.

matt

review

Bewertet am 27.2.2023

keeps track of schedules and costdifferent users can access

hard to work in reports hard to save reports

Michel
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ManagerPlus Small Business module.

Bewertet am 11.10.2016

Cloud based ManagerPlus comes in three different modules: Small Business, Corporate, and Enterprise. The one I use is the Small Business one, the reason? because its a small business (medium sized machining shop). This module comes with the necessary tools to do maintenance according to schedule. This tools are: work order management, assets management, preventive maintenance, parts list, and meter tracking (I haven't uploaded info to the meter tracking. I will do that in the future). I haven't tried other CMMS's, but I was open to the purchase of this software because it offers the opportunity to buy the one that fits your budget and needs. And my budget was enough to afford 25 dollars per user each month.

*Different modules give you the chance to buy according to your budget and needs.
*Great tutorials that can cover from uploading assets to training technicians to open/close work orders.

*Not compatible with Mac.
*The tutorials come in packages sold separately.

Brian
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Manger plus review

Bewertet am 8.5.2020

Maintenance and inventory tracking.

Maintenance and inventory tracking.

Visibility of assets, records, and costs.

Program is slow, New lightning has corrected this issues ,but not all functions are supported.

Ben
  • Branche: Industrieautomation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hello

Bewertet am 22.2.2022

Thank you. keeping track of the truck service.

for all your help. I cant think of anything.

Doug

ManagerPlus Enterprise

Bewertet am 30.7.2014

Using Enterprise version at 40+ locations

Application is relatively easy to use.

M+ Tech...

Using Enterprise version at 40+ locations

Application is relatively easy to use.

M+ Tech support is very good.

Need further development to do such things as, copy from a field in a form and paste elsewhere to search, Vendor module needs to be globably viewable instead of by entity.

Biggest issue is that the application is client based. We are using SCCM to push out the application to 200+ users throughout the US and Canada. We had to create our own uninstall process to the provided install file to do upgrades. We do not provide admin rights to users out in the field on their PC's. We currently have 3,000 PC's out in the field that IT supports. We do not want users downloading non business applications/programs to the company owned PC's. ManagerPlus needs to make the install file go to the ManagerPlus Folder for download and not the Windows Temp folder. If to the MangerPlus Folder, we could then change our group policy to allow rights for download from that specific folder. So, the current process is quite painfull to develop and push to allow upgrades out to all users.