ProClass Bewertungen

ProClass

Class Management software and Online Registration+

3.9/5 (12 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

ProClass has tripled my productivity!

Bewertet am 11.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I am very happy with my decision to use ProClass. I recommend it to anyone that has multiple classes, whether large or small. If I could suggest anything for improvements I would ask for a more simplified, step by step How-To section to address common things like refunds, class lists etc. I tend to see things visually and perhaps using visual markers or icons instead of words would make the self-help section more user friendly for non-techies like me!

As a sole proprietor, I do it all, from lesson plans and teaching to marketing and running the not-so-fun parts of the business. I was spending 6 hours of my day just doing data entry and administration while having to keep my office open long hours just to allow parents to come in and register. I thought ProClass was for much larger businesses than my small art program. As my business grew however, I was overwhelmed by the paperwork and I knew I had to hire someone. Instead, I decided to try ProClass for a year. ProClass allows my clients to register for classes day or night, at their convenience allowing me to reduce the time my office has to be open to the public giving me more time with my family. It allows clients to input their own information, reducing errors and my data entry time. In fact, it saved me from having to hire someone just for the data entry! It has organized my recordkeeping, making tax time so much easier. I can now concentrate on my students and my teaching. It allows parents to have clear recordkeeping which they can access themselves. It tracks my communications with parents for easy reference. Well that first year came and went and I am still with ProClass! I am not a techy person and there was a learning curve which I found a challenge as I juggled everything on my plate however, ProClass provided very patient and thorough training, that suited my schedule. The more I use it, the more it feels natural. I am still discovering features and as I can I add them to my knowledge base. I truly appreciate their kind and encouraging customer service team that help me with any questions I have. I look back and wonder how in the world I managed my classes before ProClass!

I had to really think about this to come up with a con to ProClass. I guess for me, it would be some of the technical terminology that I am not familiar with. It does require a time commitment to get to know the program and set it up just right for your business. Again, this isn't really a con for ProClass, more my own limitations of time, knowledge and experience.

ProClass for a Lifelong Learning organization

Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

We've invested considerable time and effort in using ProClass because it does what we were looking for, so we're likely to stay with it although we've looked into some alternatives. More responsiveness would be of help - there's too wide a range between good quick answers and ones that are slow or never come. It's hard to tell if communication between Support and Development is lacking but some of our requests seem to get lost or mistranslated at times.

We needed a system that would handle online registration for a set of courses each semester, with online payment by credit card. Overall it does that quite well. Ease of use is important for our clientele of senior students; it's good but not quite as user-friendly as it could be. Besides the reports that are available to us, it's very helpful to be able to access and download course and student information for further analysis. The feedback from Support about potential registration problems also helps us resolve these problems.

For us at the administrative end the system is often quirky and not so easy to use. I personally have had to become the organization's expert to help others through it. In an older version we found that people were occasionally charged for a course even though it was already filled. It took us considerable effort to convince ProClass of the problem. The fix was to give people 30 minutes to complete registration; that gave us a new difficulty: because of this "hold" a seat in a popular course, that course could be filled in less than a minute. That's generated lots of complaints by the users. In addition, the flood of registrations at the start means that registration is effectively done in 18 minutes. Our request to give us control of this parameter has fallen on deaf ears, even though this would not be hard to implement. Other requests for improvements that would be helpful for the product have received minimal attention. Another difficulty that we had to discover for ourselves had to do with different accounts using the same email address - "Forgot password" does not work properly. We had to tell people to use different email addresses if they ran into this.

7.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Marketing savvy folks should not use Proclass

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Proclass is great if you only have a simple structure such as an art studio only offering art classes. The customer service rep we have is AMAZING....he's been doing his absolute best to try to find work arounds and patches, but as a growing business, this hasn't been a great experience. Though he's really the one we keep going back to. The other reps have tried to be helpful, but none of them have found workarounds or solutions for us and the challenges we face with Proclass were ones that could significantly impact our business.

Proclass is great if you only have a simple structure such as an art studio only offering art classes. However, if you run a series of classes AND are marketing savvy with different offers or complex structure for camps, this is definitely not a system for you. The functionality simply isn't there.

The API is a joke. It is not a fully developed API so expect to do some heavy coding.

Antwort von ProClass

While an anonymous review is difficult to respond to as we do not know the circumstances around these comments, we do appreciate the feedback and are pleased that our customer support is rated so highly.

To classify ProClass as a marketing application is inaccurate and misleading. ProClass is not marketed as, nor meant to be a marketing platform such as Mail Chimp or other direct marketing applications and we explain this to every prospect prior to any sale.

We do provide the following features and more to assist with your marketing efforts.

*Unlimited bulk email with customizable templates.
*Unlimited SMS messaging to contacts where mobile provider information is collected
*Comprehensive search features and data mining to allow for targeting of specific demographic groups or class participants
*Easy export of data for use with other tools
*Unlimited and fully searchable user defined fields and customizable data collection forms to allow for extension of the application to include information that is critical to your organization.
*Industry leading relationship tracking across multiple accounts and families.
*Customizable online registration class listings.
*Social media integration
*Online registration and customer portal site language translation
*Read only REST API

These features are successfully in use by hundreds of organizations in diverse industries including summer camps, after school programs, arts organizations, lifelong learning and continuing education, and others with varied and complex scheduling and program structures.

Our API is being successfully used by many clients and allows read only access to a vast selection of data. Customers have successfully used the API to integrate ProClass to their websites as well in house real time video schedule displays and as with other various applications. It is a developer tool and should be used only by qualified developers who are familiar with XML, Json, and Odata standards.

1.0/10

ProClass Tops Many Systems

Bewertet am 22.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I would choose ProClass for your management system if you are looking to upgrade or change. I am very pleased with PC and will continue to use them for the foreseeable future.

I am a marketing and communications director and have worked with many registration, ticketing and software systems throughout education, arts and the performing arts - ranging from Tessitura to Ticket Sage to Salesforce and more. I started at a new company about 6 months ago and it was my first experience with ProClass and at first I was a little leery of the program; however they have topped my expectations. Their software is current with needed API's for the new website that I am in the process of designing. They are at the helm of design with easy-to-load classes and design formats. It is a good system for donors. The staff of PC is available to answer questions. They are more then corporative when I ask for something to be done and they take new integration suggestions readily. Currently they are building on a suggestion that I gave them a few weeks ago. I have been very happy with ProClass and believe it is a great class and donor management system for our school.

The only con that I can think of is I wish there was a way to choose certain reports and have them queued to email to me daily instead of having to go into the system and pull them.

Mit Google übersetzen

ProClass is a sophisticated program that provides a registration platform for students enrolled in our Adult Learning school.

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Although it has taken a good year for me to learn and become comfortable with ProClass, the system is working and the people are great!

ProClass provides a secure system, safeguarding personal records and financial payments. The support we receive is outstanding and easily accessible day or night. The ability to speak with a "human" voice when support is needed, and their ability to walk and talk you thru any issue, is one of the most valuable services provided.

There are far too many built-in functions that we do not use or need. Gets very confusing at times, especially when you're doing manual registrations for a good percentage of our students who are elderly and have little or no computer knowledge. Far too many of our students complain about not knowing their password and we can no longer provide that to them. Basically, we are doing more manual registrations than the number of people who do successfully register online. It's also confusing when dealing with "special" circumstances, i.e. discounts, scholarships, credits, refunds, etc. are concerned.

6.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Great class management tool!

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I like the ease of the administrative end. I like all the reports and search functions and how you can sort the members in your database.

I wish there was more flexibility on the user end. Like renaming fields and adding text in certain areas. It would be nice to customize how classes are presented. Right now your stuck with fields that don’t make sense for our purposes.

Mit Google übersetzen

Still in the early stages

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 15.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I've had good experience with customer support. They've almost always been able to help me and teach me the how tos so I can do it on my own if I run into the same problem, but it think having a walk through or some kind of tips/info button as you work through the site would be very helpful.

Our customers can access there accounts from home. There's an easy chat option for support. Easy to find buttons/tabs.

Too many layers in customers account. There is too many places that information can be placed that are not reflected through the account. Reports are not as helpful as they could be, or are not available. Duplicity of account with no way to merge them into one account. Sometimes we will make an account for our students and find they have also made an account which can lead to confusion.

5.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Does some things great, some things not

Bewertet am 7.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

The system is robust, so much so that it can be daunting to those not data-inclined. There are certainly things that could be improved if the company was willing to invest in quality.

I love the ability to build my own reports via filtered searches, as well as the ability to email students via the system.

The inability to merge duplicated accounts is tiresome. The limitations on coupons/discounts and what they can be used towards (only programs) is irksome.

Mit Google übersetzen

It helps us do what we need to - track our members and courses

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 18.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Really relational, as they used to say. A lot of information. And the ability to send mass emails to subsections of members.

Reports are inflexible - you have to change them manually. Example: course listing has columns for gender and age that we have to delete to distribute to instructors in our adult classes. It would be nice to have canned reports that you could alter a tiny bit and then re-can.

Mit Google übersetzen

Our experience has been good overall with no downtime or performance problems even at peak registration times, and many options to reporting trends and searching issues.

Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 7.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Overall a good system and very cost effective

- Many reporting and searching options
- Very responsive support team with helpful attitudes
- Flexible system that has many configuration options for users to customize for their institution

- Some reports and search options don't have all the data fields you might want
- Pro Class appears to accommodate only one account to send payments to
- Some inconsistencies between that name of a data field in the system and the data field selection names available for searching

Absolutely Horrific - DO NOT USE

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

There are none, this company is a scam and will flat out lie to you to get you to sign into a 1 year contract.

Sales team told me that their software is completely customizable and promised it would do everything I inquired about in our demo. Prepaid for 1 year only to find out it cannot do anything I was promised. Refused to refund my money. Absolute scam - literally any other company will give you a free 30-day trial...Proclass doesn't offer this, obviously because no one would sign up afterward.

Mit Google übersetzen

Pro Class is for any club, class, business, group managment system. Organizes everything with a click. Ready on demand!

Bewertet am 7.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Works both on windows, linux and Mac. Web based platform (cloud hosted). Nothing can be forgotten, every thing is in track and updated. It takes over and manage everything . It serves both small and medium companies. Organizes everything, even to manage paying issues.

Not for big business. May take some time to get used to the interface if you have not enough experience.

7.0/10