OwnerRez

4,9 (181)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Buche und verwalte 1 bis 100 Immobilien in der Cloud.

Sortieren nach

Todd
Todd

So Happy!

Bewertet am 27.3.2019

I honestly cannot say enough good things about OwnerRez as both a software and as a company. Having been in business for many years in both the technology and manufacturing realms and now in vacation rental management, I have a real appreciation for quality customer service. The service and technical support offered by this company truly sets the bar for others. I continue to be blown away at the speed and thoroughness of their responses even at late hours, on weekends… you name it!

Now the software – just WOW! OwnerRez has saved our company so much time and energy. From calendar syncing, guest communication, automated emails, an amazing variety of reports, integration with other platforms (VRBO, Airbnb, Booking.com, QuickBooks), etc. – I could not imagine functioning without it. Best of all – the hosted application is fast! In addition, the website hosting gives us an all-in-one solution to be able to see everything that is happening from one place and share that with our customers. It even works on your mobile phone!

I could go on and on – but you get the idea – I love this software and more importantly – the company and service behind it!

There are too many options? HA! This software does so much that truly complete configuration can take some time - but is that really a con? I can't really think of a con or complaint.

Lisa
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Happy customer

Bewertet am 12.11.2022

OwnerRez is amazing! I own a small rental and I have extra challenges due to living with a disability, and I have always received the most helpful support. A lot of other companies would place me on a low tier for support due to the volume of our business. But I have a high standard for my business, no matter how small (we’re rated the Most Hospitable Host in our province), and they’ve helped me keep it up. They have a ton of support articles, always keep us in the loop with their planned updates, listen to all our ideas for future development, and they make us feel like part of the team. I rave about them all the time to my fellow hosts.

A loooong list of pros. - Their system is thorough & detailed (do give yourself time for the learning curve) - Everything can be customized and even overridden for specific bookings if you want- Reliable, top of the line API connections with pretty much any booking platform- Couldn’t have been easier to add their widget to my wordpress site for direct bookings- Easy to share the calendar with my cleaners & manage booking windows- Best customer service. Seriously.

My cons list gets smaller every month with every update OwnerRez puts out. But here are the challenging parts of the software at this point in time:- Messaging is a bit tricky to master, as system messages & custom templates are in different sections. No ability to customize message templates ahead of time for individual guests, so if I want to add a personal note to a scheduled message I have to set myself an alarm to do it manually right before it’s scheduled. - No ability to create single-use discount codesYou do have to pay close attention when setting things up, as there are a LOT of settings and it’s easy to get one wrong. But this isn’t a con, just a heads up. A huge part of OwnerRez’s magic is how much customization they can handle.

Hostaway und Guesty For Hosts

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OwnerRez

Competitive & customizable price based on what add-ons I wanted. Reputation of excellence around bookings - no double booking with multiple booking platforms. Customer service reputation.
Brian
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

OwnerRez has the features and support!

Bewertet am 25.4.2022

I recommend it!

I recommend it!

The functionality is pretty incredible, and the support team is very very thorough .

It's not the most modern interface. I value function over attractiveness, so I don't mind too much. It's still somewhat intuitive.

Kelsey
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The only one worth having

Bewertet am 2.4.2024

Awesome. It took a few weeks for me to get everything set up, but it has saved me so much time over the last few years that I cannot imagine running my vacation rental without it. You also get special perks, like being able to collect security deposits and process your own payments

I am so glad I found OwnerRez. I used to solo manage 3 properties and, while OwnerRez took a while to set up, it has saved me SO much time and hassle now that it is set up. I can’t imagine being without it and would never consider shopping another software. The customer service is great (real people who care and actually solve your problems). I describe OwnerRez as a union for Vacation Rental owners and I recommend it to everyone I come across.

The software is perhaps a little harder to use and more dated looking then some others (think Windows PC vs MAC) but there a ton of features and settings and once you figure all those out you’ll be glad there are so many options and that the software is so robust.

Bill
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software, Great Price, Great Support - What's Not to Love?

Bewertet am 8.4.2021

They are just an overall complete solution... Great Price, Great Support, Great Feature set. I wish I would have found them before I made the mistake that cost me thousands of dollars in implementation costs and improperly collected (ie not collected) taxes.

OwnerRez is full featured Property Management software. Our goal when embarking on the journey of finding a solution was to be as hands off as we could be. With OwnerRez someone can book a property, pay online, receive all communications needed for arrival, have door locks added to the appropriate home automation system and have the cleaning scheduled. (Granted there are some 3rd party integrations here but the integrations are so solid that we don't have to worry about them)

OwnerRez is easy to use. The database is built in a way that it is fully relational. You can look at a guest, see all of their bookings, click on the booking and have all relevant data including communications to/from the guest right there at your finger tips.

Support with OwnerRez is top notch. I've never talked with them on the phone but their email response times are exceptional and their solutions detailed and comprehensive. You do not have an "expensive" onboarding team to walk you through step by step... but with OwnerRez we didn't need it. Watched a couple of videos, followed some checklists and we were up and running in a matter of a week. We spent 5 weeks with another solution and when it came time to go live we had one OTA connected and it was not calculating tax correctly. Literally we had all OTAs connected to OwnerRez in a week and were managing our complete portfolio with virtually no hiccups.

OwnerRez is extremely feature rich. I wanted a single solution for all aspects of our business but ultimately I have decided to let the experts in Housekeeping and Guest Portals do what they do best and just integrate to OwnerRez. Perhaps someday they will add that functionality.

Andrea
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you have doubts or issues, don't have to wait long for a fast support team response!

Bewertet am 29.4.2020

it was self explanatory and easy to work with, but yes you have to experience and try for yourself. It's a lot of features and the best way to learn is using it... Some things you will find out works great for you and other features not so much, but you can just not use it and leave it aside. Overall great functions and fast learning after you begin using it.

It's kind of easy to work with, unlike many others in the market, but is you have any problem or doubt, the support team is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-L-Y fast to respond!! So you can solve most of the problems or doubts real quick.

no negative issues so far... I am still learning some functions, but so far it worked great for what I need.

CiiRUS

Warum OwnerRez gewählt wurde

Actually I used Ciirus as a homeowner last year. But as a Homeowner I already had difficulties using it. And you do not allow all features for homeowners. I wonder how it must be a lot more difficult with administrator functions.

CiiRUS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OwnerRez

easy to work with and the main functions were there. After purchase I realize what they have the best is their support team. They never failed me once getting back to me quickly and solving or explaining my issues/concerns.
Chandler

OwnerRez is the comprehensive solution for Vacation Rental Providers

Bewertet am 18.10.2022

OwnerRez helps us automate 90% of our hosting business. We wouldn't be scaling the way we are while offering guests a memorable experience in our homes without the flexibility and reliability offered by OwnerRez.

OwnerRez is a cost effective and flexible PMS for vacation rental providers. The engineering team is constantly rolling out new features and 3rd party integrations that help us continue improving the overall guest experience pre-stay, intra-stay, and post stay. Support has been amazing and allows me to focus on what we do best, which is offer our guests an unforgettable experience in our homes!

OwnerRez is so flexible it tends to spoil you, so being able to think of new features we'd like to have can sometimes be overwhelming for the engineering team. I don't think this is a problem with OwnerRez, but more of a function that when you offer such a great service, customers continue to want more and more features and 3rd party integrations!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OwnerRez

OwnerRez is more flexible, cost effective, and has better support.
Gabriella

Never been happier

Bewertet am 1.12.2020

The concierge service was just what I needed - they set up everything, and they're help email is always quick to respond. The staff are all very friendly and willing to ensure you are set up for success.

The features of the hosted website, my website looks so professional. I was previously using Wix, and the difference in quality is astounding. The channel manager ensures all my photos match to all my listing channels.

They just removed a fee feature that allowed you to associate certain fees when using credit card processors, but was easily able to adjust and set up a surcharge to cover this.

Guesty und Lodgify

Warum OwnerRez gewählt wurde

Started using Ownerrez for the channel management, ended up adding additional features that brought my brand to a whole new level.

Wix

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OwnerRez

Seemed like a more cost efficient option, and seemed to be more cost efficient.
Laura
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Robust system with amazing support

Bewertet am 26.6.2023

I recommend OwnerRez to every property manager I meet. Enough said.

I recommend OwnerRez to every property manager I meet. Enough said.

It covers everything I need it to do. They're always adding more features. Customer service is timely and knowledgable.

Because it's so robust, it can be overwhelming to get started. But their videos, and more importantly, customer service is second to none. A rep spent hours with me getting things set up in the beginning, and I will never forget how much I appreciated and valued that help.

Robbye

Superb Customer Service

Bewertet am 5.3.2021

I cannot say enough about their customer service. Always quick to help and always goes beyond what is required.

Set up was easy with detailed examples to help guide you through the steps.

Not having a technology background, I do not have any suggestions for improvement-it works seamlessly for me.

Lorraine
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love OwnerRez- by far the best I’ve used

Bewertet am 6.7.2022

Excellent! Although it was good when we first joined It has improved so much more in the past 16 months I just hope they continue to listen to customers and implement the suggestions.
Excellent customer service too!

Ease of use, PM Management, automation. Payment section

Not enough features available to non US based clients. Would love to be able to access insurance and sms and if it linked with zapier even better!!

Guesty

Warum OwnerRez gewählt wurde

Cost, lack of features, errors in owner statements on supercontrol

Tokeet und Smoobu

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OwnerRez

Price, features, ease of use
Stacie
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

OwnerRez is the Best!

Bewertet am 7.9.2019

Everyday, we feel like we find a new feature that we didn't know about before, that makes running our business easier, and they are adding more all of the time. The customer support is superb! CSRs are very responsive and patient with our questions.

OwnerRez has everything we were looking for in a property management system. From automated emails to accounting, to integrations with Price Lab, VRBO, TripAdvisor and more, this product has the most bang for your buck!

It's not a con, but there is a LOT to learn. But, customer support is always there to help and they have some great articles too.

Tina

I LOVE OWNER REZ!!!

Bewertet am 13.6.2020

I love everything about OwnerRez - - the software is so easy to use! It makes my life so much easier! The customer services is excellent! I would never think of using another software to help coordinate my reservations and guests.

Nothing. I love OwnerRez! They rock!

Gretchen

Incredibly Powerful

Bewertet am 3.8.2022

OwnerRez support has been amazing--I've clogged their inbox many times while setting up and they not only get back to me lightening fast, but they look at my account and suggest other things I can do next.

Starting out I went with a very simple property management software to avoid overwhelm, but quickly outgrew the simplistic platform and wanted more robust features and functionality. OwnerRez has that in spades--but it's not complex, just robust and extremely thoughtful.

Waiting for VRBO messaging integration but other than that, zero complaints.

Hostaway

Warum OwnerRez gewählt wurde

More power, features and functionality

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OwnerRez

To be honest, I had that day to implement and I had a call with Hostaway and they blew off the call, so I signed up for OwnerRez and never looked back. Zero regrets.
Jill
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

OwnerRez Integration Leads to 50% Increase in Gross Revenue, Better Reviews and So Much Time...

Bewertet am 2.6.2021

We've had an amazing experience with OwnerRez, and have been thrilled with the ease of use on a daily basis. Customers are seamlessly searching our listings on multiple booking sites, making their reservations, paying for them, signing our Renters Agreement, and followup with us with positive reviews, all made so so simply by OwnerRez (we're especially fond of the automatic email trigger systems, which have automated the majority of guest interactions). I highly recommend OwnerRez.

OwnerRez has been instrumental in growing our vacation rental portfolio from 2 units to several more. The software makes cross-listing among different booking channels a breeze, and the single reservation calendar helps us keep a firm handle on all our reservations. If I had to pick just one favorite aspect of the software, it's that, once fully implemented, we are able to offer direct bookings and are no longer tied to the big players in the vacation rental industry. That means we can enforce our own policies on house rules, guest damages and more. OwnerRez gave us that freedom. My second favorite aspect was the integration with dynamic pricing software, which has led to an almost 50% increase in gross revenue from previous years.

OwnerRez wasn't the easiest to implement - we took about a month to fully integrate, and learn the ins and outs of the software. That said, they do offer a concierge integration service (which we didn't utilize) which might be especially helpful if you don't have the time to learn the software in detail yourself. But the time we did spend learning the software gave us the confidence in knowing how to use the entire system, and the support forum is incredibly robust. Somewhere in the help docs is the answer to our problem, almost every time. The remaining times we send a quick email over to Support, and they respond with the answer and steps to solve the problem, even on the weekends, which is incredible. The most difficult aspect of integration wasn't OwnerRez itself - it was our time in learning the complexities of the software, and just how much it can do for us, from credit card processing integration to dynamic pricing integration, to smart door locks, plus of course the main features of one place to house your customer interactions, listings and booking channel integrations.

Megan
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The most valuable resource I have in vacation rental management

Bewertet am 20.8.2021

Exceptional - the videos and tutorials were helpful in setting up and becoming initially familiar with the software. The customer support team filled in the blanks anywhere I got stuck or lost. I became well versed in how to work all aspects of the software fairly quickly which is a testament to its user-friendly interfact.

It is nearly impossible to list all the features about Owner Rez that I feel I could not (and certainly would not want to) live without. It is the single most important tool that I use in managing my two properties plus the five additional properties I manage for friends. I utilize about 80% of the software so it is exceptionally cost-effective for me considering all it does to save me time and to provide excellent communications and customer service to my guests. I have recommended it to hundreds of other owners and have personally set up many who wanted to use it but were daunted by the idea of getting started. It is logical, fast, thorough and the customer service I receive in the few instances I've gotten "stuck" trying to do something has been incredibly fast.

I wish there was a way to send automated texts to guests using my own cell phone number for replies rather than having to use a 3rd number that populates back to the software only. It's impractical for me to have to check the software for replies vs the replies coming into my phone. So I still handle my texts to guests manually.

Alice
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

First time using software, upgraded from paper calendar & Excel spread sheets. Hallelujah!

Bewertet am 27.1.2018

Saving a ton of time, and increasing occupancy by reducing booking friction. Also saving my sanity by avoiding double-bookings.

The software is easy to use for a novice user (like me), and Customer Support is there every step of the way. I am a sole proprietor, and the demands of the business and increased complexity of the market made it impossible to continue our old ways. I liked finding software created by someone in the business and a company that had been in business for a while. Every time I had a question, one of the rep was there to answer and respond. I am not sure he sleeps. It's a big risk to take all of your data and your process and turn it over to a company. I spent about two years looking, researching, and reading reviews. Our family has been in this business for 46 years-- we've stayed in business by being careful. OwnerRez was the single best purchase we've made since we started a website in 2004. The "book it now" button has decreased booking friction and we've picked up some bookings I'm sure we wouldn't have had with our old process. Our long-term customers like the ease of looking at the calendar on line, reserving, and paying, all in one shot.
The graphics are clean, and the process is intuitive. Yes, it will take some getting used to if you are accustomed to paper calendars and Excel spread sheets, but it is well worth the investment in time.

Anthony
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you're an Owner/Host, this is by far the best property management product on the market

Bewertet am 13.5.2022

The most important first step in managing the Guest experience is removing the "middle man", and that's hard to do in the short-term rental business. Yet that seems to be exactly what has been driving the OwnerRez team as they have developed their software (and service). OwnerRez enables you, the Owner/Host, to take greater control of the Guest Experience from beginning to end. There's still a lot for you to do beyond that to ensure a great Guest experience, but this particular aspect of the the OwnerRez value proposition is pure gold to Owner/Hosts looking to deliver a great experience for their Guests.

The feature set is so extensive and so robust that I have yet to find anything lacking.

Dave

Sophisticated & Comprehensive PMS, perfect for small operators

Bewertet am 21.9.2023

Seamless and professional so far and really quite a pleasure to deal with. I'm a happy customer.

The product is very well designed and built. I'm coming from another PMS to OR and I'm constantly delighted by the features I didn't have before. Including things I didn't know I needed which will now drive how I manage my business. The founders built the product from the ground up as users so they literally thought of everything. It's impressive. Everything works too. I've heard people say the set up is difficult so I was expecting bugs and complications but I didn't encounter any. It's only complicated in that it's so thorough which I see as a pro not a con. It's early days because I've only just signed up but I feel very confident with everything I've configured. The customer service has been a stand out feature too. I've had Suzee helping me every step of the way and she's been answering all my questions thoroughly and has significantly expedited my setup process. Very impressed by that, it feels like OR have invested wisely here and care a lot about their customers. 10/10 so far.

There's always things that can be improved about software but I'm too early in the journey to have noticed anything significant. OR is at least 2 years ahead of the PMS I just left, might not be as pretty but I'll take functionality over glamor any day.

Aaron

Vacation Rental - Customer Service

Bewertet am 4.1.2023

We recommend OwnerRez to other vacation rental hosts who use multiple booking platforms.

It can grow with us a vacation rental business. We currently do not accept direct payments or have our own website, but we can expand to those when we are ready. We can post and coordinate multiple channels. We can share several calendars with our cleaners and maintenance contractors in an easy calendar format.

The initial setup is cumbersome. OwnerRez is a powerful software that must be set up correctly from the initial posting of your vacation rental. We decided to pay OwnerRez for additional support. We recommend that step for new users. It helped us to understand the full capabilities and scope of the software. The customer service is quick, responsive, and informative, and will work with you to get creative solutions. However, you cannot speak with someone on the phone. It must be done via email which is slower for quick questions.

Dawn
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Excellent Software for short term vacation renter

Bewertet am 23.6.2022

My overall experience has been fantastic. I feel in control of my business and ready to grow. OwnerRez has put me in the drivers seat.

The use of OwnerRez has streamlined my business in a way I could not have imagined. I no longer have concerns of double bookings, connecting with guests or collecting payments. I have saved so much time, work and simplified my business. Their customer service is outstanding. When I have a question, they are there to lead me. Recently, used their concierge service to add my newest property. I cannot express the level of personal care, value and education I received. I highly recommend using this service when starting OwnerRez or adding a property.

There is much to learn as this is an in depth software. OwnerRez offers a concierge service to get you started. This is well worth the minimal cost and you will feel like a "pro".

Ben

After 25 Channel Manager Demos I chose OwnerRez

Bewertet am 3.9.2020

I've covered a lot in the other areas, but they really are fantastic. I'm only about a month into working with them and I have an entire booking engine up and relatively smoothed out in every major way. Let me tell you... as someone who has worked in tech for a long time... that is not usually the case with something this detailed... I'm not a plug-and-play kind of operator either. I like to maximize the features available, so this is coming from a person who stress-tests systems.

Their customer service is SECOND TO NONE in my experience. They have direct API integration to all the major channels, tutorials for everything you need to build out your own site, API partnerships with tons of great 3rd party services and seem very open to integration with more if requested. Rolling out new technologies and upgrades constantly... This is the team I want to be on. Interactive and supportive.

Since their focus seems to be vigorously on functionality, 3rd party inclusion/API syncing, and constant growth within their own custom system, I would say the one issue they have is that while they focus on FUNCTION, they're less bothered by FASHION. Everything works beautifully (in my experience) but not a lot of the action behind the hood is sexy. It's like PC vs Mac. But I will take function over UI any day.

Lynne
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Owner Rez has made my life much easier

Bewertet am 22.4.2019

I am trying to manage 4 short term rental properties and being able to see them all on one page makes my life much easier. Often clients will want 1-2 of my properties - now I can look in one place and answer them. Also, now I'm able to take direct bookings on my own website easily.

The most amazing thing about this software is the excellent, helpful and friendly (and fast!) customer support. I have four properties on Airbnb, Homeaway and VRBO, so getting all those calendars synched, templates written and triggers set up was daunting, but they were always there sometime instantly to help me. Having their app on my phone is a great new improvement too. I highly recommend this product.

The only thing missing is that I wish that my cleaners could log in and mark whether or not they can do a cleaning. However, the folks at Owner Rez said they are working on it! When that happens, it will be even better.

Ken

The Eagle Has Landed

Bewertet am 19.6.2023

Very supportive with gentle, tactful reminders on the implementation progress and the remaining time left to fulfill the Client's portion of the implementation obligation. Always felt like we had a 'lifeline' we could call while migrating our data from another existing Owner Rez client.

The integration with VRBO, credit card payment management, integration with QuickBooks On-Line, integration with our housekeeping vendor's software, prospective guest inquiry management notifications

Because of the tedium required to integrate with the booking companies, there are some mind-numbing moments to get up and running when entering each specific property

Charles (Cap)
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

I am one of a family of 3 that uses OwnerRez to rent our 5 houses

Bewertet am 6.2.2020

OwnerRez makes the process of presenting a property to the potential customer in an easy way. And, we have our own site for presenting our houses, showing availability, pricing and so on and, if a customer fills in their information, it goes to to OwnerRez.

OwnerRez was very easy to use. Also, when I had a problem or question, someone from OwnerRez contacted me quickly and solved the problem.

I like everything about OwnerRez software.