Bookerville

Ferienwohnungssoftware für 10 bis zu mehreren Tausend Immobilien.

4,9 /5 (189 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben
4,9
4,9
99% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Eric t H.

Bookerville Saved My Company

Bewertet am 9.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like being able to speak directly with the owner. He always responds to emails and phone calls. Well done.

Got me turned around and on top of things before things got out of hand. Thank you guys.

Nothing much, I sometimes don't like it when you change the pricing then all the scheduled emails go back to the basic emails and not the ones that I have just chosen.

Melody M.

Perfect!

Bewertet am 12.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

So happy with Bookerville! Its so easy, seamless and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is top notch!

Bookerville is super user friendly and works great wether you are a Property Manager and/or Owner. Most booking softwares are too complicated. Bookerville is super easy to use. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always on top of any concern and willing to listen and make changes if needed to fit your needs.

I wish the rate system was a little more user friendly. Example is on Vrbo you can see the dates its booked and the daily rates ON the calendar so you can lower rates daily to fill in the blanks. I wish Bookerville was set up like that for the rates section.

Amit K.

A Good Booking App

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Data entry is very simple and decent. Linking up with other public calendars like the ones from Airbnb, Booking.com and TripAdvisor.

Better UI design. Better mobile UI. I think that's the area of improvement that Bookerville could work on.

Antwort von Bookerville

Bookerville is impressed that Mr. Kenny was able to determine some of this detail in less than an hour of use of the free trial, and absolutely zero interaction with our staff, including the free webinar. Puzzling...

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Aiva R.

Working with Bookerville

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 20.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Bookerville is helping us to run our business, without us needing to worry about the software program itself.

Over the years we have tried multiple channel managers and we love Bookerville for its ease of use, functionality, and customer service.

Minor glitches that we have had had been addressed.

Krystal K.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great software. No regrets.

Bewertet am 1.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have used Bookerville for years for our log cabin rental business. It has been great.

Support is the best of any software that we've ever owned or bought in to. The support is quick, responsive, and genuinely interested in helping make the software as effective as it can be.

The integrations with other services aren't totally seamless (but they're really good and Bookerville keeps on top of necessary upgrades). IMO I think that the bigger rental sites benefit from making these integrations difficult.

Frank H.

Great booking software!

Bewertet am 8.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Provides all the functions I need in the cabin rental business.

The enhancements I need are currently being implemented so I can not think of a con.

Gene G.

Great reservation management platform

Bewertet am 9.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great service , product and value

I've used this software for over 2 years now and still get great customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team, When ever I have a question or issue (should one arise) I get a quick response and a genuine care and concern for my problem. The functionality and ease of use of this software makes it easy to keep all my listings up to date and relevant. Love it and will continue to be a customer for years to come.

I would very much like to see a sms messaging service built into the software.

Debbie B.

Perfect for my business

Bewertet am 10.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Excellent booking platform when running multiple properties

This has everything i need to manage all of my bookings across all booking sites, makes my job really easy and well worth the money.

I think there is always areas for improvement, but I think some of this is the user getting to know what the software can do. If you suggest improvements, the designers will go out of there way to see if this is possible.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Cassandra H.

Highly Recommend Bookerville

Bewertet am 6.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I would not be able to keep up with all my rentals without Bookerville.

Bookerville has many capabilities and is extremely easy to use. I would not be able to keep up with all my rentals without it.

The only con with Bookerville is a very small one. I wish I could change the reservation colors more easily and more color selection would be great too.

Guy M.

Can't live without it!!

Bewertet am 26.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Bookerville is easy to use and I have used this product for I think at least 8 years. Has everything I need from sending out automatic emails, to accounting.

There really is nothing that I don't really like about this product!!

Nance K.
Branche: Computer-Software
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great web based Rental property management software - full featured and affordable !

Bewertet am 5.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been managing vacation and annual rentals for over 10 years. I have used several different software packages over the years, but when I needed to get a more mobile solution I went searching. (Side note - I am a software developer and if I had the time I would have written my own.)

I found Bookerville and was intrigued with the easy to use interface. Then after the free 30 trial I bought it. I haven't been disappointed yet. The company support is outstanding. Bug issues are addressed promptly. Product enhancement requests are encouraged.

What I love about it - it's very easy to get your properties setup and start scheduling your guests. It's also affordable, entry level costs with full features that you could pay so much more....I know I did it the hard way for too long, now I have automatic emails to guests, cleaning crews and owners, calendars that link to my listing site calendars, income and expense tracking, etc. There so many other features that I needed and it met the requirements.

I highly recommend it, although to use all of the features will take some time to set up. The default email templates are ok to use and customizing them is simple. Online help is good, and the forums are helpful. Most set up questions have all been asked and answered and are available to review.

It's web based, and affordable, exports to accounting programs, links to vacation rental listing site calendars. Has automated emails to guests, owners, and staff.

Very little. The size of email template preview doesn't allow size change.

Debbie T.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Time Saver! I can't imagine going back to the OLD way of managing our homes...

Bewertet am 28.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was on the fence about getting software. I'd been doing fine via Word and manually inputting/adding/organizing everything myself for 10+ years on 2 properties. Was it going to be worth the additional cost yearly? Well I've had the software a year and would NOT want to be without it. Its such a time saver and as a mom of 3 who runs her own business that is worth its weight in GOLD! I love the simplicity. I love that everything looks professional. I LOVE the GATEWAY with PayPros/Authorize. I love that the info is in the cloud and no matter WHERE I am, I can access what I need. I just can't say enough. The price is perfect for us. We don't make a mint off our rentals and don't charge a fortune so I appreciate the pricing Bookerville offers. I'm still finding new things along the way with this software and each new discovery makes my life a little bit easier. I've had a few questions along the way and both times my questions were answered within 24 hrs. The videos have been helpful as well. I just did my quarterly taxes and WOW! So much easier inputting needed dates and pushing a button. Time Saver!!

Ease of function. There is a small learning curve but not difficult even for my 48 year old brain. The videos and forum is helpful

Not really a con but I do like how Airbnb treats its calendar. I like that they will block off a day prior or after every reservation for cleaning..etc automatically. As it is now in our 4 bdrm because I don't check-in a guest the day someone departs I have to manually block off that night as a maintenance booking so no one tries to book it.

Deborah H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Unbeatable compliment to any business. User for more than 4 years.

Bewertet am 16.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The main benefit of having this software is no need to employ additional staff, as the system does it all for you.

This software grows with your business. The Owners and technical support is second to non. They are always willing to listen to new ideas & requests and always happy to work with you. The system is so easy to use and there is always help on hand if need be. Tons of customisable features with new ones being added all the time to keep up with the changing market place. Can be managed from any computer or mobile device with Internet access which is a must when chasing bookings in todays competitive market. Calendars can be easily synchronised with various Rental Portals, so your business is always up to date. Intergrates with various forms of Payment options. And so much more.

There is really not much that is not to like about this software. Currently the Maintenance section is a work in progress which we are looking forward to testing.

Beverly C.

THE BEST DECISION I HAVE MADE

Bewertet am 2.10.2013
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

First I must say that when I was searching for a booking engine there were many problems with other companies that would not work for my application. I am a Bed and Breakfast. A small property with only 4 rooms. This was a determining factor for my decision in choosing Bookerville.
I was offered a free month to see how it worked for me. I could not use it right away and my 30 days expired. John Amato extended my free trial happily. I have this software system for under a year now and with all the issues I have seen with regular email and other software, Bookerville overcame my expectations in a positive way.
Bookerville offers property breakdown, Custom option offerings to my guests that I can list for a fee or for free. I choose the PayPal option with the 50% deposit.There are many more ways I can use this software, but I do not at this time need to utilize them. I like to offer simple and basic information. Most guests that have tried this site in the beginning asked for me to help them. It was easy peasy for me to do what my guests needed. After a while my repeat guests have been able to book on their own.
There were 2 occasions that the time out was not understood by the guests and the reservation they were working on Timed Out. I called John Amato, the go guy I have always spoken to and emailed. He explained to me about the Time Out thing.
Then there was just recently where a frame was stuck and I emailed John Amato. He found this issue within minutes and corrected whatever it was. I have nothing but great things to say about Bookerville and the software that is offered at a very reasonable rate . What is great is if there is an issue John Amato deals with it quickly and correctly. John emails me and gives me direction on emails and tells me what the issue was and how to overcome it.
I had a past software issue with a different company that was so large that they let me wait 3 days before they got back to me since they did not have a phone number to reach them with. I lost business soI left them.
The 2 issues for my Bed and Breakfast is not a big problem, but John takes this seriously and I feel he goes all out to get the answer and fix the issue. Not hours but Minutes. No lost business or revenue.
Thank you John Amato and his team.
Salvatore R.
Hudson River Valley
New York

Kathy K.

Excellent Product!

Bewertet am 25.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using Bookerville since 2014 and I cannot say enough good things about the software, my workflow using their software and the customer service I receive. Bookerville allows as much or as little customization as you want for most templates. Automatized e-mails are easy to set up and safe me tons of time. I only have one property and I manage it myself, but I would hate to go back to doing it all without Bookerville! The only issue I have with the software is that setting the rates, length of stay and rules for check in days is always a bit cumbersome but I only do it once a year so it is no big deal. Customer service is fast and personalized and in the USA!

flexibility to customize it to my exact needs for each booking if needed

setting up the rates, length of stay and check in date restrictions - I only do it once a year so I have had to write instructions to remind myself of the steps involved - a bit cumbersome

Patricia D.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Best Option for the Money!!

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 29.10.2017

It makes my Life easier

Cost - great value!
Features -
- channel manager available
- integrates a calendar and booking feature into my website
- calendar sync
- how to videos
- easy to use
- cleaners have access to their schedule on line

- The software is set up for 90% of all properties. I've only got 5 properties but between my main 2, they sleep over 40 people. To keep these properties booked I base my rates on a few different features. My main Con, is on Guest count, in summer, my base rate is based on 22 or less on my larger property. In spring and fall, based on 18 or less, and winter 12 or less. Above those counts, there is a per person rate, summer, because of pool maintenance its higher , winter its less. Bookerville's allows me to set one guest count allowed under base rate and one rate per person per not above that. So the rates aren't as flexible as I'd like

- its a bear setting up the Rental Agreement.. especially if you've got a detailed one... sleeping over 40 people, with pools, hot tubs, water front.

- no phone # to call. Got a question, you'll email and get an answer, usually pretty quick. But is not always easy to explain the issue which kind of makes it difficult.

- my cleaners have IPhones. The schedule is available in calendar form, but for the iPhone, it is not clear the exact check in or out dates.

Even with these cons, the software is well worth it. The Pros far outweighs these and are some many features, I've still haven't begun to use.

Stephanie R.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Bookerville is a superior reservation software program. I highly recommend purchasing this program.

Bewertet am 6.5.2017

Reduced work load
Less scheduling errors
Easier payment features
Better able to advertise and synchronize calendars with other listing sites

The software is very easy to use and update. The features with being able to synchronize calendar with Airbnb and other listing sights is very helpful. Our office staff had no problem learning the program and the technician support is excellent and they are terrific about adding new features and report functions that make our daily tasks more efficient.

I am extremely thrilled about the work order feature and housekeeping applications that have been recently added. The staff at Bookerville are very competent and my vacation rental business with 65+ properties has had many daily tasks and functions made more efficient and productive since I have started using the Bookerville Reservation Software Program.

I would like to see the owner statement reporting section with more features and capability and the software technicians at Bookerville have already provided feedback that they are going to be enhancing the reporting features.

Virginia H.

Very easy software

Bewertet am 13.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We as business owners saved a lot of time due to this automated booking system. Now we can spend more time with pampering guests.

It syncs with other major websites and it is easy to understand. Rep answers all questions in a very timely manner and if there are suggestions then rep always has an open ear and tries to implement owners wishes. When I started using this system I was sacred that it would be too complicated, but it is easy and I have added more and more properties within the last years.

I wished this booking system could summarize net rental values, at least I have not been able to get to those numbers or did not do it right, but it is important to have a recollection on what each rental brings in as net income. Otherwise, there is nothing I would change.

Marjorie J.

The Waterfall House, A Stream Side Cottage, The Esophus..all recommend

Bewertet am 27.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I manage 15 vacation rental properties and have tested three properties this year with Bookerville as we worked to overcome obstacles created within the Homeaway/VRBO market. The software after a slight learning curve was easy to operate, offered basic functions as well as very good integration with our credit card processing company. As with any software there is a learning curve, the management was very quick to get back in terms of customer support. This year we will be adding another 20 properties once we open our new tiny house resort.

It was pretty much dummy proof, the instructions to set up were step by step, numbered and when there was a question, management was very quick to reach out to answer questions. We used the software primarily for reservations, and intend to use it as we grow to monitor housekeeping

When you select the date, sometimes it is hard to know if you are picking the day or the day after, need to edit every once in a while.

Wendy C.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Using Bookerville for years!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 14.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using Bookerville for many years and love the support that they give us. They are always quick to answer emails and will give a call if it is needed. I have told others who are just getting into the "rental" world about Bookerville and they agree that it is a great booking site that has everything that you need. If it doesn't all you have to do is suggest it and who knows your idea might be the next big improvement! Excellent service, excellent site!

I like that it automatically sends my clients email informing them of payments, updates, and check-in information. Everything is neatly organized and all within a click of a button. I can set up a form and have it send email x amount of days before my client checks in. I also like that it automatically updates my other calendars on Homeaway.

Having so much to choose from sometimes gets confusing but with so may different people using the software it caters to all. I would also love to see an app for owners to be able to use on the go.

Laura K.

A Growing Goldmine

Bewertet am 14.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

BookerVille is an awesome start up platform. The customer service is great and they always get back to me right away. They are constantly evolving the software and adding new things. Once they can get 100% integrated with VRBO, FlipKey & other online rental sites they will be the best bang for your buck out there!

Great customer service & constantly adding new features.

The auto-responder emails dont work through VRBO (they look all HTML and none of the links work). Also, clients cant simply click "reply" on the auto-responder emails.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Hanshans M.

Brilliant system

Bewertet am 18.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Have used it for ten years. Occasionally you look around how other systems work and every time I find that Bookerville is way ahead of other systems, both in flexibility, ease of use. One real good thing about it is that every now and then you have a question, you get an answer quickly and always from someone who knows what he/she is talking about.

I am at times using software of major companies, but using Bookerville is always a positive relief, as it is so easy to use and has endless possibilities for my business. Saves me a lot of time.

There really is little not to like about it.

David H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Bookerville is by far the BEST

Bewertet am 1.9.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm a property manager for several beach townhomes. I looked at a lot of different softwares before I chose Bookerville, including going through free trials, looking at screenshots, calling other developers etc. I chose Bookerville because I really think Bookerville has nailed it.

It is incredibly easy to use, quick to set up initial properties. Its very intuitive, and when you do come up on something you are unsure of - the support is excellent. The developer team gives personal attention to direct inquiries, but in most cases the Online Help Forums have it covered quickly.

The Huge Variety of One-Click Reports are great and a big help for Owner Accounting, Taxes, tracking seasonal trends etc. A couple of the biggest things to me are the side by side calendar comparisons I can just glance at and get an immediate idea of what is open - very helpful for booking interactions. And when I am logged in - that same calendar becomes color coded for a quick review of who has paid, signed contracts, etc. There is a lot of flexibility power in the software. Entering Bookings is also a snap.

Importantly - its a very good price point. It's a sliding scale based on my number of units, and I can add and remove properties without penalty or excessive trouble or cost.

Overall I've given it 5 stars. For the record I am a software guy myself. Ran a software distributorship in the 90's. I sold expensive complex stuff, and itty bitty utility stuff. I know good software when I see it, and it all boils down to ease of use, simplicity, but getting the job done. I want all the power hidden behind a simple interface even an idiot can use (that being me <grin>). But I do want the power.

Like I said - Bookerville has nailed it, and there is no question in my mind that it is the best price to value software on the market.

Peace,
- david

Karina M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Bookerville has modernized our reservations

Bewertet am 12.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My husband researched many reservation software and found that Bookerville would fit us best. That was 4 years ago and I can't begin to tell you how profound the change has been. Bookerville has made it so we are not tied to the phone, and the guests love it. It is so easy to use and functional. The owner is quick to reply if we have an issue and is constantly making improvements to better meet managers needs.

Ease of use, price is great considering what you get. Guests really like that they can make a reservation so simply.

Sometimes guests have had trouble seeing the online calendar but I have never personally had a problem.

Hans M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Very easy to link with other sites. Is our one and only location to administrative all our cabins

Bewertet am 15.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Was directer to this site, but did not find it easy to use

Links easily with other sites, and we use it to do all our administration. From tax calculation to customer contacts.
Even though for a beginning owner, there are maybe more possibilities than he needs, the site allows for limited use, while slowly you start using more and more features.

There is little not to like. Sometimes you discover something that does not work the way you expect, but then an email to Bookerville and you get a quick and thorough answer.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 4.0/10