Bookerville

Ferienwohnungssoftware für 10 bis zu mehreren Tausend Immobilien.

Sortieren nach

This has been my new choice for Vacation Rental Software

Bewertet am 25.10.2018

I switched to Bookerville from and old form of Last resort and Not sure why I waited so long! Great investment.

Easy to use, has automatic emails that helps with scheduling, taxes and more. Takes work out of welcoming emails to guests so I can spend more time talking with POTENTIAL clients. Standardizes properties across most sites worth listing on.

No cons I can think of-- Quick learning curve so unlike my last software I was up in less than a few hours.

Scott
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bookerville is simple, straightforward software, perfect for the small vacation rental owner

Bewertet am 29.8.2021

My highest priorities are that the software:
* Has a great design and is straightforward to use
* Allows me to automate the end-to-end workflow process for bookings without a lot of fuss
* That I have confidence that the software is going to work without a lot of bugs, errors and workarounds
* If I get in a bind and need help, I will be able to contact the vendor and get the support I need
* Allows me to keep the investment in my existing web site
* The subscription and commission prices are not going to eat up all of my profits

Bookerville is well-designed, intuitive and straightfoward. If you have even a rudimentary exposure to vacation rental software, Bookerville is a snap to learn and set up with an effective wizard to step you through. There is also thorough online user help text. The hands-on training required with other software vendors to set up and learn how to use is not really even needed here.

None of the functions is overly-elaborate or fussy, yet it's simplicity allows for powerful custom usage to support odd, one-off reservations that you can still support in the system.

Compared to other vendors, I found very few bugs in the software, everything appears to work. And if you do need help, the customer service has been top-notch.

For time zone reasons, it was important to select a North American-based software company. I also felt that in these times of companies having their computers hacked, American companies are held to a higher security standard to ensure my data stays safe.

No critical issues, but:

The guest booking calendar does not automatically switch between desktop and mobile views (one workaround is to have a "change to mobile view" button).

Bookerville's flexibility has a price, requiring extra time for data maintenance:
* On other vendor software, to change the nightly rate for a range of dates, you simply change the rate on a line in the rate table. Bookerville allows mass-assigning nightly rates for a date range and it is assigned to each night, but the rate range is not remembered: If you have higher rates during a summer festival for example, you have to remember why the rates are higher for those nights. And if you apply new rates for a period but have rate exceptions within that period (July 4th in summer for instance) those rates are overwritten and have to be re-entered
* Assigning min/max night stays works like assigning nightly rates
* Managing guest data is only for each reservation. I cannot import a list of previous guests from my old software to keep their contact info in one place.
* You can't flag guests who did not pay their bill or were rough on your property. And you can't categorize guests and market to them (email all military guests for Pearl Harbor Day for example)
* You can specify other services to sell along with a night's stay, but you can't sell things without a room reservation and there is no "qty" field to sell more than one, so you can't sell logo products or gift cards.

Stephen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Useful, But Expensive.

Bewertet am 16.2.2017

I have been using this software for the last four years for a single vacation property I own. Every feature that I needed was in the software plus many features I never used. It does make it possible for a typical owner to manage rentals without going through a rental agency. The annual subscription fee has gone up by 32% over the last 3 years. They should offer a lower price version with less features for those with only one property. Wasn't planning on renewing for the fifth year unless I get a better rate.

Makes it possible to manage rentals without a rental agency.

It is expensive and a typical user probably won't need all of the features. Subscription rates has been increasing every year.

Antwort von Bookerville Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

This otherwise excellent customer (we love you Stephen!) is unhappy that we were gradually raising prices on older (grandfathered) accounts. But the price we offered him is still less than half the current rate, which is itself well below our competition's pricing, per our research.

Pam
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bookerville continues to provide an excellent product

Bewertet am 15.12.2021

Bookerville is my bridge between my 98% Airbnb bookings and those 2% long term returning guests. Bookerville allows me to keep my 2%'ers happy, offering them specific "coupons" and vacations without Airbnb's (necessary) fees. Bookerville also allows me to fully synchronize all of my calendar needs between Airbnb and Bookerville and scheduling needs for my cleaning staff.

While Bookerville also works with larger vacation rental concerns they continue to offer a space for us smaller vacation rental proprietors. I have determined that Channel Managers are not yet able to handle proprietors who only manage one property. Bookerville however, continues to take care of our needs.

Most important to me in that regard is the integration/synchronization with Airbnb. While Airbnb is a great advertising platform I have yet to see that their ability to coordinate all emails with cleaning staff and to some extent, guests, is comparable to what I am able to do with Bookerville.

Customer support also continues to be solid with Bookerville. I have yet to submit an issue that has not been dealt with fairly quickly and to my satisfaction.

At this point I cannot think of another feature that could be added to Bookerville. Some times the year end reports do not seem to answer a question I might have for tax purposes. Perhaps I should submit a request!

Nance
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Great web based Rental property management software - full featured and affordable !

Bewertet am 5.1.2017

I have been managing vacation and annual rentals for over 10 years. I have used several different software packages over the years, but when I needed to get a more mobile solution I went searching. (Side note - I am a software developer and if I had the time I would have written my own.)

I found Bookerville and was intrigued with the easy to use interface. Then after the free 30 trial I bought it. I haven't been disappointed yet. The company support is outstanding. Bug issues are addressed promptly. Product enhancement requests are encouraged.

What I love about it - it's very easy to get your properties setup and start scheduling your guests. It's also affordable, entry level costs with full features that you could pay so much more....I know I did it the hard way for too long, now I have automatic emails to guests, cleaning crews and owners, calendars that link to my listing site calendars, income and expense tracking, etc. There so many other features that I needed and it met the requirements.

I highly recommend it, although to use all of the features will take some time to set up. The default email templates are ok to use and customizing them is simple. Online help is good, and the forums are helpful. Most set up questions have all been asked and answered and are available to review.

It's web based, and affordable, exports to accounting programs, links to vacation rental listing site calendars. Has automated emails to guests, owners, and staff.

Very little. The size of email template preview doesn't allow size change.

Debbie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Time Saver! I can't imagine going back to the OLD way of managing our homes...

Bewertet am 28.1.2017

I was on the fence about getting software. I'd been doing fine via Word and manually inputting/adding/organizing everything myself for 10+ years on 2 properties. Was it going to be worth the additional cost yearly? Well I've had the software a year and would NOT want to be without it. Its such a time saver and as a mom of 3 who runs her own business that is worth its weight in GOLD! I love the simplicity. I love that everything looks professional. I LOVE the GATEWAY with PayPros/Authorize. I love that the info is in the cloud and no matter WHERE I am, I can access what I need. I just can't say enough. The price is perfect for us. We don't make a mint off our rentals and don't charge a fortune so I appreciate the pricing Bookerville offers. I'm still finding new things along the way with this software and each new discovery makes my life a little bit easier. I've had a few questions along the way and both times my questions were answered within 24 hrs. The videos have been helpful as well. I just did my quarterly taxes and WOW! So much easier inputting needed dates and pushing a button. Time Saver!!

Ease of function. There is a small learning curve but not difficult even for my 48 year old brain. The videos and forum is helpful

Not really a con but I do like how Airbnb treats its calendar. I like that they will block off a day prior or after every reservation for cleaning..etc automatically. As it is now in our 4 bdrm because I don't check-in a guest the day someone departs I have to manually block off that night as a maintenance booking so no one tries to book it.

Deborah
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Unbeatable compliment to any business. User for more than 4 years.

Bewertet am 16.2.2018

The main benefit of having this software is no need to employ additional staff, as the system does it all for you.

This software grows with your business. The Owners and technical support is second to non. They are always willing to listen to new ideas & requests and always happy to work with you. The system is so easy to use and there is always help on hand if need be. Tons of customisable features with new ones being added all the time to keep up with the changing market place. Can be managed from any computer or mobile device with Internet access which is a must when chasing bookings in todays competitive market. Calendars can be easily synchronised with various Rental Portals, so your business is always up to date. Intergrates with various forms of Payment options. And so much more.

There is really not much that is not to like about this software. Currently the Maintenance section is a work in progress which we are looking forward to testing.

Beverly

THE BEST DECISION I HAVE MADE

Bewertet am 2.10.2013

First I must say that when I was searching for a booking engine there were many problems with other companies that would not work for my application. I am a Bed and Breakfast. A small property with only 4 rooms. This was a determining factor for my decision in choosing Bookerville.
I was offered a free month to see how it worked for me. I could not use it right away and my 30 days expired. John Amato extended my free trial happily. I have this software system for under a year now and with all the issues I have seen with regular email and other software, Bookerville overcame my expectations in a positive way.
Bookerville offers property breakdown, Custom option offerings to my guests that I can list for a fee or for free. I choose the PayPal option with the 50% deposit.There are many more ways I can use this software, but I do not at this time need to utilize them. I like to offer simple and basic information. Most guests that have tried this site in the beginning asked for me to help them. It was easy peasy for me to do what my guests needed. After a while my repeat guests have been able to book on their own.
There were 2 occasions that the time out was not understood by the guests and the reservation they were working on Timed Out. I called John Amato, the go guy I have always spoken to and emailed. He explained to me about the Time Out thing.
Then there was just recently where a frame was stuck and I emailed John Amato. He found this issue within minutes and corrected whatever it was. I have nothing but great things to say about Bookerville and the software that is offered at a very reasonable rate . What is great is if there is an issue John Amato deals with it quickly and correctly. John emails me and gives me direction on emails and tells me what the issue was and how to overcome it.
I had a past software issue with a different company that was so large that they let me wait 3 days before they got back to me since they did not have a phone number to reach them with. I lost business soI left them.
The 2 issues for my Bed and Breakfast is not a big problem, but John takes this seriously and I feel he goes all out to get the answer and fix the issue. Not hours but Minutes. No lost business or revenue.
Thank you John Amato and his team.
Salvatore R.
Hudson River Valley
New York

Kathy

Excellent Product!

Bewertet am 25.1.2017

I have been using Bookerville since 2014 and I cannot say enough good things about the software, my workflow using their software and the customer service I receive. Bookerville allows as much or as little customization as you want for most templates. Automatized e-mails are easy to set up and safe me tons of time. I only have one property and I manage it myself, but I would hate to go back to doing it all without Bookerville! The only issue I have with the software is that setting the rates, length of stay and rules for check in days is always a bit cumbersome but I only do it once a year so it is no big deal. Customer service is fast and personalized and in the USA!

flexibility to customize it to my exact needs for each booking if needed

setting up the rates, length of stay and check in date restrictions - I only do it once a year so I have had to write instructions to remind myself of the steps involved - a bit cumbersome

Virginia

Very easy software

Bewertet am 13.2.2018

We as business owners saved a lot of time due to this automated booking system. Now we can spend more time with pampering guests.

It syncs with other major websites and it is easy to understand. Rep answers all questions in a very timely manner and if there are suggestions then rep always has an open ear and tries to implement owners wishes. When I started using this system I was sacred that it would be too complicated, but it is easy and I have added more and more properties within the last years.

I wished this booking system could summarize net rental values, at least I have not been able to get to those numbers or did not do it right, but it is important to have a recollection on what each rental brings in as net income. Otherwise, there is nothing I would change.

Stephanie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bookerville is a superior reservation software program. I highly recommend purchasing this...

Bewertet am 6.5.2017

Reduced work load
Less scheduling errors
Easier payment features
Better able to advertise and synchronize calendars with other listing sites

The software is very easy to use and update. The features with being able to synchronize calendar with Airbnb and other listing sights is very helpful. Our office staff had no problem learning the program and the technician support is excellent and they are terrific about adding new features and report functions that make our daily tasks more efficient.

I am extremely thrilled about the work order feature and housekeeping applications that have been recently added. The staff at Bookerville are very competent and my vacation rental business with 65+ properties has had many daily tasks and functions made more efficient and productive since I have started using the Bookerville Reservation Software Program.

I would like to see the owner statement reporting section with more features and capability and the software technicians at Bookerville have already provided feedback that they are going to be enhancing the reporting features.

Jeffrey
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The Clear Choice

Bewertet am 22.1.2022

Bookerville does it all. It covers all of our needs for managing several vacation rental properties. It is reliable, effective and efficient. The integrations cover all of our needs for interacting with partner platforms from AirBnB to smart lock code management. The platform is thorough and well thought out and you absolutely can't beat the coverage of capabilities with exceptional capabilities for the value. One of the best things we experienced during our initial trial and over the past 14 months of use is the support. You won't find another platform where you can get a response within a short period of time from the platform developer when you can't solve it on your own using support boards.

The UI and widgets are slightly dated but still easy enough to navigate and most importantly reliable.

Wendy
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Using Bookerville for years!

Bewertet am 14.12.2016

We have been using Bookerville for many years and love the support that they give us. They are always quick to answer emails and will give a call if it is needed. I have told others who are just getting into the "rental" world about Bookerville and they agree that it is a great booking site that has everything that you need. If it doesn't all you have to do is suggest it and who knows your idea might be the next big improvement! Excellent service, excellent site!

I like that it automatically sends my clients email informing them of payments, updates, and check-in information. Everything is neatly organized and all within a click of a button. I can set up a form and have it send email x amount of days before my client checks in. I also like that it automatically updates my other calendars on Homeaway.

Having so much to choose from sometimes gets confusing but with so may different people using the software it caters to all. I would also love to see an app for owners to be able to use on the go.

Karina
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bookerville has modernized our reservations

Bewertet am 12.1.2017

My husband researched many reservation software and found that Bookerville would fit us best. That was 4 years ago and I can't begin to tell you how profound the change has been. Bookerville has made it so we are not tied to the phone, and the guests love it. It is so easy to use and functional. The owner is quick to reply if we have an issue and is constantly making improvements to better meet managers needs.

Ease of use, price is great considering what you get. Guests really like that they can make a reservation so simply.

Sometimes guests have had trouble seeing the online calendar but I have never personally had a problem.

Lacey

Great software for managing reservations

Bewertet am 22.6.2018

Helps to manage our reservations accurately that are listed on multiple sites, makes booking directly a breeze, reports are easy to use and great.

When running some reports there are glitches when pro-rating the dates. For example if you pro-rate by month and check in date it will not the bookings that were made in the prior month, even though it only counted say one day of the reservation when running that report for the previous month. So report totals are not accurate when using that function.

Earl
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bookerville has been a tremendous asset to have in managing our three vacation rentals

Bewertet am 19.1.2017

The ability to customize Bookerville to have it manage our three properties is unbelievable. Only one of our properties is jointly owned while the other two are owned separately and each requires different options to meet the needs and goals of each property owner. Despite that, we are able to individually set options, including custom emails, and even payment options on one dashboard. Managing a reservation from pre-booking to requesting a review after departure is now a simple act of checking the dashboard each day.

Ease of use, dependability, and customer support

None

Debbie
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Perfect for my business

Bewertet am 10.10.2020

Excellent booking platform when running multiple properties

This has everything i need to manage all of my bookings across all booking sites, makes my job really easy and well worth the money.

I think there is always areas for improvement, but I think some of this is the user getting to know what the software can do. If you suggest improvements, the designers will go out of there way to see if this is possible.

Jason
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We could not run our business without Bookerville

Bewertet am 17.2.2020

We operate 18 vacation cabins with over 500 reservations per year. Bookerville manages all of these reservation including automated emails to inform our guests and take payments.

Bookerville is easy to use, does what we need and support is quick and friendly.

Not a thing, Bookervillle does everything we need.

Robin
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great Product for maintaining your vacation rental

Bewertet am 24.11.2017

organizing rentals, running reports at the end of year

Automated reminder email notices going out with ease (ie cleaner reminder, welcome email to guests, etc)

Subscription Price keeps going up. Also the coupon codes do not work very well. Would like potentials renters to be able to use a variety of coupon codes to book directly on my website. Have asked for changes but no luck

Cassandra

Highly Recommend Bookerville

Bewertet am 6.8.2020

I would not be able to keep up with all my rentals without Bookerville.

Bookerville has many capabilities and is extremely easy to use. I would not be able to keep up with all my rentals without it.

The only con with Bookerville is a very small one. I wish I could change the reservation colors more easily and more color selection would be great too.

Cathy

This was just what I had been looking for. Works perfect for my small lodging business

Bewertet am 25.2.2018

Very user friendly, and anytime I have questions, I email them and get responses very quickly. I have it set up to sync with my website and it works very smoothly with the ical calendar. I also love the option of being able to team up with airbnb and others to get my property listed in other venues

I am still trying to master the "At-a-glance" page and tweak it to be more useful for me. And also the reports page, I am working on making this more useful to keep track of information.

Danna

Makes my life easier!

Bewertet am 25.5.2017

Frees up more of my times and has everything in place - all my bookings, contact information and it links to other calendars.

I love the automatic features of emailing out Welcome Packets ! Really, you can set up any auto email you want, then you don't have to worry about forgetting to get it out to your guests. Software super easy to use!

Dan

Great Experience and Simplifies the VRBO process

Bewertet am 17.3.2017

I was looking for an automated way to manage our vacation home in the Outer Banks when HomeAway started with booking fees last year and negatively impacted my bookings. Bookerville was just what I was looking for. From managing our rentals, to creating automated emails for our guest, to creating an easy to use calendar for our prospective renters to book our home to the easy credit card integration, Bookerville has greatly simplified our lives. In fact, I recommended it to our management company, and now they are using Bookerville.

Ease of use, easily understood and intuitive.

N/A

Christina
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Why can't i give 6 stars out of 5?

Bewertet am 20.1.2017

Bookerville has made our business possible. It does all we need, with a flexibility to adjust to our very particular booking requirements, and at a fraction of the price of other software with similar functionality. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Flexibility, functionality, price.

Occasional spam blocking of automated emails from certain email services.

Greg

Excellent

Bewertet am 25.4.2018

Solid customer service and that's huge. I've also tried other programs thinking there might be something better, but Bookerville is our choice.

There really aren't any cons to Bookerville, it's an easy to use software. Nothing stands out as what I like 'least' about it.