Bookerville

Ferienwohnungssoftware für 10 bis zu mehreren Tausend Immobilien.

199 Softwareoptionen

Eric t H.

Bookerville Saved My Company

Bewertet am 9.11.2018

I like being able to speak directly with the owner. He always responds to emails and phone calls. Well done.

Got me turned around and on top of things before things got out of hand. Thank you guys.

Nothing much, I sometimes don't like it when you change the pricing then all the scheduled emails go back to the basic emails and not the ones that I have just chosen.

Jeffrey B.
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Most Comprehensive Platform for my Vacation Rental Business

Bewertet am 19.1.2021

I have evaluated all of the comparable products in the industry, sitting through demos on my top 5. Bookerville is the only one who is confident enough in their product that they toss you the keys to experience it for yourself. After using it for 20+ days I understand why and we have chosen to go with Bookerville. I have been a heavy user over the short period of time exploring every angle of the platform and fully setting our vacation rental business up to test the platform all the way through bookings. While other platforms want to charge you thousands for doing your initial set up and tell you it will take weeks to get set up and integrate with their professional teams I set our business up on Bookerville very quickly on my own. Without reading tutorials or consulting help pages I learned as I went and had our complete business set up in less than 10 hours inclusive of customized messages and landing pages.

The Bookerville platform is entirely comprehensive without the annoying paywalls you encounter on many of the competitive products. For a very reasonable price you have full access to all of the features and functionality you need to operate a vacation rental company of any size. It is evident that they have really thought through every aspect of the owner/guest/employee needs to simplify the entire booking and property management experience. The company is very focused on the end user experience and highly responsive.

The platform is optimized for mobile/tablet devices but the overall design of the site could use a refresh.

365villas und Guesty

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bookerville

The most comprehensive product for a price point that makes financial sense for a smaller vacation rental operator. Even with future growth, I am confident that the platform can meet all of our current and future needs without taking a big bite out of our profit.
Scott N.
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bookerville is simple, straightforward software, perfect for the small vacation rental owner

Bewertet am 29.8.2021

My highest priorities are that the software:
* Has a great design and is straightforward to use
* Allows me to automate the end-to-end workflow process for bookings without a lot of fuss
* That I have confidence that the software is going to work without a lot of bugs, errors and workarounds
* If I get in a bind and need help, I will be able to contact the vendor and get the support I need
* Allows me to keep the investment in my existing web site
* The subscription and commission prices are not going to eat up all of my profits

Bookerville is well-designed, intuitive and straightfoward. If you have even a rudimentary exposure to vacation rental software, Bookerville is a snap to learn and set up with an effective wizard to step you through. There is also thorough online user help text. The hands-on training required with other software vendors to set up and learn how to use is not really even needed here.

None of the functions is overly-elaborate or fussy, yet it's simplicity allows for powerful custom usage to support odd, one-off reservations that you can still support in the system.

Compared to other vendors, I found very few bugs in the software, everything appears to work. And if you do need help, the customer service has been top-notch.

For time zone reasons, it was important to select a North American-based software company. I also felt that in these times of companies having their computers hacked, American companies are held to a higher security standard to ensure my data stays safe.

No critical issues, but:

The guest booking calendar does not automatically switch between desktop and mobile views (one workaround is to have a "change to mobile view" button).

Bookerville's flexibility has a price, requiring extra time for data maintenance:
* On other vendor software, to change the nightly rate for a range of dates, you simply change the rate on a line in the rate table. Bookerville allows mass-assigning nightly rates for a date range and it is assigned to each night, but the rate range is not remembered: If you have higher rates during a summer festival for example, you have to remember why the rates are higher for those nights. And if you apply new rates for a period but have rate exceptions within that period (July 4th in summer for instance) those rates are overwritten and have to be re-entered
* Assigning min/max night stays works like assigning nightly rates
* Managing guest data is only for each reservation. I cannot import a list of previous guests from my old software to keep their contact info in one place.
* You can't flag guests who did not pay their bill or were rough on your property. And you can't categorize guests and market to them (email all military guests for Pearl Harbor Day for example)
* You can specify other services to sell along with a night's stay, but you can't sell things without a room reservation and there is no "qty" field to sell more than one, so you can't sell logo products or gift cards.

Amit K.
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

A Good Booking App

Bewertet am 12.12.2018

Data entry is very simple and decent. Linking up with other public calendars like the ones from Airbnb, Booking.com and TripAdvisor.

Better UI design. Better mobile UI. I think that's the area of improvement that Bookerville could work on.

Antwort von Bookerville Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Bookerville is impressed that Mr. Kenny was able to determine some of this detail in less than an hour of use of the free trial, and absolutely zero interaction with our staff, including the free webinar. Puzzling...

Gene G.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software even better customer support !!

Bewertet am 15.8.2021

GREAT!!

Easy on boarding of new properties but if you have any questions [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always an email away and is quick to respond and give you a hand that itself is priceless.

at this time I think this software just about covers every aspect I need, but if theres a suggestion I have I know I can submit it in to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and if enough people are looking for the same function he will try his darnedest to get it integrated.

Patricia D.

Great Product!

Bewertet am 12.11.2020

Its been ongoing for years and this is a lil crazy, but I just keep finding more and more useful features with this software. If I've got questions, Shooting a quick email to John gets me a response, usually within a few hours.

I really like how it does just about everything. I've tried other software and they just fall way short.

At this price point, its far superior to any other software. While all software could do more, I don't believe there is better product at this price point and vacation home owners could pay a lot more and not half the features this software offers.

Melody M.

Perfect!

Bewertet am 12.9.2020

So happy with Bookerville! Its so easy, seamless and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is top notch!

Bookerville is super user friendly and works great wether you are a Property Manager and/or Owner. Most booking softwares are too complicated. Bookerville is super easy to use. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always on top of any concern and willing to listen and make changes if needed to fit your needs.

I wish the rate system was a little more user friendly. Example is on Vrbo you can see the dates its booked and the daily rates ON the calendar so you can lower rates daily to fill in the blanks. I wish Bookerville was set up like that for the rates section.

Escapia, Gusto und Guesty

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bookerville

So much easier to use and you can talk to a real person.
Krystal K.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software. No regrets.

Bewertet am 1.5.2019

We have used Bookerville for years for our log cabin rental business. It has been great.

Support is the best of any software that we've ever owned or bought in to. The support is quick, responsive, and genuinely interested in helping make the software as effective as it can be.

The integrations with other services aren't totally seamless (but they're really good and Bookerville keeps on top of necessary upgrades). IMO I think that the bigger rental sites benefit from making these integrations difficult.

Tokeet und Guesty

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bookerville

functionality & price. We didn't know that the support was going to be so good when we bought in. That was a bonus!
Aiva R.

Working with Bookerville

Bewertet am 9.4.2021

Our overall experience with Bookerville is very good

What I like the most about Bookerville, is the ease of use and friendly navigation system. And customer support availability when I need it.

It was smooth integration process. It could be easer if it have option of easy connectivity with the website

Joseph A.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best value for rental software management. Excellent!

Bewertet am 29.5.2021

If I could give it an 11 I would!

Easily integrates into our business and website.

Set-up has its learning curve... BUT Extremely flexible once you get to know it.

Streamline, LiveRez, Lodgix, CiiRUS, Lodgify, Escapia und MyVR

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bookerville

Excellent integration, ease of use, flexibility, positive reviews. Now from our experience we are very happy with the support team at bookerville.
Nance K.
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Great web based Rental property management software - full featured and affordable !

Bewertet am 5.1.2017

I have been managing vacation and annual rentals for over 10 years. I have used several different software packages over the years, but when I needed to get a more mobile solution I went searching. (Side note - I am a software developer and if I had the time I would have written my own.)

I found Bookerville and was intrigued with the easy to use interface. Then after the free 30 trial I bought it. I haven't been disappointed yet. The company support is outstanding. Bug issues are addressed promptly. Product enhancement requests are encouraged.

What I love about it - it's very easy to get your properties setup and start scheduling your guests. It's also affordable, entry level costs with full features that you could pay so much more....I know I did it the hard way for too long, now I have automatic emails to guests, cleaning crews and owners, calendars that link to my listing site calendars, income and expense tracking, etc. There so many other features that I needed and it met the requirements.

I highly recommend it, although to use all of the features will take some time to set up. The default email templates are ok to use and customizing them is simple. Online help is good, and the forums are helpful. Most set up questions have all been asked and answered and are available to review.

It's web based, and affordable, exports to accounting programs, links to vacation rental listing site calendars. Has automated emails to guests, owners, and staff.

Very little. The size of email template preview doesn't allow size change.

Debbie T.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Time Saver! I can't imagine going back to the OLD way of managing our homes...

Bewertet am 28.1.2017

I was on the fence about getting software. I'd been doing fine via Word and manually inputting/adding/organizing everything myself for 10+ years on 2 properties. Was it going to be worth the additional cost yearly? Well I've had the software a year and would NOT want to be without it. Its such a time saver and as a mom of 3 who runs her own business that is worth its weight in GOLD! I love the simplicity. I love that everything looks professional. I LOVE the GATEWAY with PayPros/Authorize. I love that the info is in the cloud and no matter WHERE I am, I can access what I need. I just can't say enough. The price is perfect for us. We don't make a mint off our rentals and don't charge a fortune so I appreciate the pricing Bookerville offers. I'm still finding new things along the way with this software and each new discovery makes my life a little bit easier. I've had a few questions along the way and both times my questions were answered within 24 hrs. The videos have been helpful as well. I just did my quarterly taxes and WOW! So much easier inputting needed dates and pushing a button. Time Saver!!

Ease of function. There is a small learning curve but not difficult even for my 48 year old brain. The videos and forum is helpful

Not really a con but I do like how Airbnb treats its calendar. I like that they will block off a day prior or after every reservation for cleaning..etc automatically. As it is now in our 4 bdrm because I don't check-in a guest the day someone departs I have to manually block off that night as a maintenance booking so no one tries to book it.

Deborah H.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Unbeatable compliment to any business. User for more than 4 years.

Bewertet am 16.2.2018

The main benefit of having this software is no need to employ additional staff, as the system does it all for you.

This software grows with your business. The Owners and technical support is second to non. They are always willing to listen to new ideas & requests and always happy to work with you. The system is so easy to use and there is always help on hand if need be. Tons of customisable features with new ones being added all the time to keep up with the changing market place. Can be managed from any computer or mobile device with Internet access which is a must when chasing bookings in todays competitive market. Calendars can be easily synchronised with various Rental Portals, so your business is always up to date. Intergrates with various forms of Payment options. And so much more.

There is really not much that is not to like about this software. Currently the Maintenance section is a work in progress which we are looking forward to testing.

Beverly C.

THE BEST DECISION I HAVE MADE

Bewertet am 2.10.2013

First I must say that when I was searching for a booking engine there were many problems with other companies that would not work for my application. I am a Bed and Breakfast. A small property with only 4 rooms. This was a determining factor for my decision in choosing Bookerville.
I was offered a free month to see how it worked for me. I could not use it right away and my 30 days expired. John Amato extended my free trial happily. I have this software system for under a year now and with all the issues I have seen with regular email and other software, Bookerville overcame my expectations in a positive way.
Bookerville offers property breakdown, Custom option offerings to my guests that I can list for a fee or for free. I choose the PayPal option with the 50% deposit.There are many more ways I can use this software, but I do not at this time need to utilize them. I like to offer simple and basic information. Most guests that have tried this site in the beginning asked for me to help them. It was easy peasy for me to do what my guests needed. After a while my repeat guests have been able to book on their own.
There were 2 occasions that the time out was not understood by the guests and the reservation they were working on Timed Out. I called John Amato, the go guy I have always spoken to and emailed. He explained to me about the Time Out thing.
Then there was just recently where a frame was stuck and I emailed John Amato. He found this issue within minutes and corrected whatever it was. I have nothing but great things to say about Bookerville and the software that is offered at a very reasonable rate . What is great is if there is an issue John Amato deals with it quickly and correctly. John emails me and gives me direction on emails and tells me what the issue was and how to overcome it.
I had a past software issue with a different company that was so large that they let me wait 3 days before they got back to me since they did not have a phone number to reach them with. I lost business soI left them.
The 2 issues for my Bed and Breakfast is not a big problem, but John takes this seriously and I feel he goes all out to get the answer and fix the issue. Not hours but Minutes. No lost business or revenue.
Thank you John Amato and his team.
Salvatore R.
Hudson River Valley
New York

Kathy K.

Excellent Product!

Bewertet am 25.1.2017

I have been using Bookerville since 2014 and I cannot say enough good things about the software, my workflow using their software and the customer service I receive. Bookerville allows as much or as little customization as you want for most templates. Automatized e-mails are easy to set up and safe me tons of time. I only have one property and I manage it myself, but I would hate to go back to doing it all without Bookerville! The only issue I have with the software is that setting the rates, length of stay and rules for check in days is always a bit cumbersome but I only do it once a year so it is no big deal. Customer service is fast and personalized and in the USA!

flexibility to customize it to my exact needs for each booking if needed

setting up the rates, length of stay and check in date restrictions - I only do it once a year so I have had to write instructions to remind myself of the steps involved - a bit cumbersome

Cheryl H.

Bookerville is the BEST!

Bewertet am 19.11.2020

GREAT

I love the ease of using it. I test drove a few others before jumping on board w/ Bookerville in 2014. Changed my life & helped me grow my buisness. I get calls frequently trying to get me to leave & use someone else, but I am committed.

I really don't have any negatives about this software.

OwnerRez

Seem more user friendly
Patricia D.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Best Option for the Money!!

Bewertet am 29.10.2017

It makes my Life easier

Cost - great value!
Features -
- channel manager available
- integrates a calendar and booking feature into my website
- calendar sync
- how to videos
- easy to use
- cleaners have access to their schedule on line

- The software is set up for 90% of all properties. I've only got 5 properties but between my main 2, they sleep over 40 people. To keep these properties booked I base my rates on a few different features. My main Con, is on Guest count, in summer, my base rate is based on 22 or less on my larger property. In spring and fall, based on 18 or less, and winter 12 or less. Above those counts, there is a per person rate, summer, because of pool maintenance its higher , winter its less. Bookerville's allows me to set one guest count allowed under base rate and one rate per person per not above that. So the rates aren't as flexible as I'd like

- its a bear setting up the Rental Agreement.. especially if you've got a detailed one... sleeping over 40 people, with pools, hot tubs, water front.

- no phone # to call. Got a question, you'll email and get an answer, usually pretty quick. But is not always easy to explain the issue which kind of makes it difficult.

- my cleaners have IPhones. The schedule is available in calendar form, but for the iPhone, it is not clear the exact check in or out dates.

Even with these cons, the software is well worth it. The Pros far outweighs these and are some many features, I've still haven't begun to use.

Stephanie R.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bookerville is a superior reservation software program. I highly recommend purchasing this...

Bewertet am 6.5.2017

Reduced work load
Less scheduling errors
Easier payment features
Better able to advertise and synchronize calendars with other listing sites

The software is very easy to use and update. The features with being able to synchronize calendar with Airbnb and other listing sights is very helpful. Our office staff had no problem learning the program and the technician support is excellent and they are terrific about adding new features and report functions that make our daily tasks more efficient.

I am extremely thrilled about the work order feature and housekeeping applications that have been recently added. The staff at Bookerville are very competent and my vacation rental business with 65+ properties has had many daily tasks and functions made more efficient and productive since I have started using the Bookerville Reservation Software Program.

I would like to see the owner statement reporting section with more features and capability and the software technicians at Bookerville have already provided feedback that they are going to be enhancing the reporting features.

Virginia H.

Very easy software

Bewertet am 13.2.2018

We as business owners saved a lot of time due to this automated booking system. Now we can spend more time with pampering guests.

It syncs with other major websites and it is easy to understand. Rep answers all questions in a very timely manner and if there are suggestions then rep always has an open ear and tries to implement owners wishes. When I started using this system I was sacred that it would be too complicated, but it is easy and I have added more and more properties within the last years.

I wished this booking system could summarize net rental values, at least I have not been able to get to those numbers or did not do it right, but it is important to have a recollection on what each rental brings in as net income. Otherwise, there is nothing I would change.

Frank H.

Great booking software!

Bewertet am 8.12.2019

Provides all the functions I need in the cabin rental business.

The enhancements I need are currently being implemented so I can not think of a con.

Kevin C.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software - Easy to use!

Bewertet am 4.5.2021

Very responsive and helpful with questions and enhancements.

The product meets all of our needs. Our owners love it!

Did not like the way pictures were handled, but the latest upgrade corrected that.

Pezula L.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Top Notch software

Bewertet am 26.10.2020

We have joined Bookerville 2018 and have not had any major software failure or crash of any sort, they are willing to make some adaptions for us as we are situated in South Africa and operate with a few differences to America accounting.

The easy lay out and usage of this software

Some info collected is not easily retrieved for record purposes

Alex D.

Easy and Intuitive Software

Bewertet am 24.5.2021

Bookerville customer care is very responsive. Excellent software!

Easy to use and set up properties and integrate with channel managers such as Rentals United (which we use) and BookingPal.
Lots of great functionality!

Nothing - everything was easy to use compared to others

Guesty

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bookerville

Less expensive and easier to use and set up
Marjorie J.

The Waterfall House, A Stream Side Cottage, The Esophus..all recommend

Bewertet am 27.3.2017

I manage 15 vacation rental properties and have tested three properties this year with Bookerville as we worked to overcome obstacles created within the Homeaway/VRBO market. The software after a slight learning curve was easy to operate, offered basic functions as well as very good integration with our credit card processing company. As with any software there is a learning curve, the management was very quick to get back in terms of customer support. This year we will be adding another 20 properties once we open our new tiny house resort.

It was pretty much dummy proof, the instructions to set up were step by step, numbered and when there was a question, management was very quick to reach out to answer questions. We used the software primarily for reservations, and intend to use it as we grow to monitor housekeeping

When you select the date, sometimes it is hard to know if you are picking the day or the day after, need to edit every once in a while.

Wendy C.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Using Bookerville for years!

Bewertet am 14.12.2016

We have been using Bookerville for many years and love the support that they give us. They are always quick to answer emails and will give a call if it is needed. I have told others who are just getting into the "rental" world about Bookerville and they agree that it is a great booking site that has everything that you need. If it doesn't all you have to do is suggest it and who knows your idea might be the next big improvement! Excellent service, excellent site!

I like that it automatically sends my clients email informing them of payments, updates, and check-in information. Everything is neatly organized and all within a click of a button. I can set up a form and have it send email x amount of days before my client checks in. I also like that it automatically updates my other calendars on Homeaway.

Having so much to choose from sometimes gets confusing but with so may different people using the software it caters to all. I would also love to see an app for owners to be able to use on the go.