Bookerville Erfahrungen

Bookerville

Ferienwohnungssoftware für 10 bis zu mehreren Tausend Immobilien.

Sortieren nach

Virginia
Virginia

Very easy software

Bewertet am 13.2.2018

We as business owners saved a lot of time due to this automated booking system. Now we can spend more time with pampering guests.

It syncs with other major websites and it is easy to understand. Rep answers all questions in a very timely manner and if there are suggestions then rep always has an open ear and tries to implement owners wishes. When I started using this system I was sacred that it would be too complicated, but it is easy and I have added more and more properties within the last years.

I wished this booking system could summarize net rental values, at least I have not been able to get to those numbers or did not do it right, but it is important to have a recollection on what each rental brings in as net income. Otherwise, there is nothing I would change.

Scott
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bookerville is simple, straightforward software, perfect for the small vacation rental owner

Bewertet am 29.8.2021

My highest priorities are that the software:
* Has a great design and is straightforward to...

My highest priorities are that the software:
* Has a great design and is straightforward to use
* Allows me to automate the end-to-end workflow process for bookings without a lot of fuss
* That I have confidence that the software is going to work without a lot of bugs, errors and workarounds
* If I get in a bind and need help, I will be able to contact the vendor and get the support I need
* Allows me to keep the investment in my existing web site
* The subscription and commission prices are not going to eat up all of my profits

Bookerville is well-designed, intuitive and straightfoward. If you have even a rudimentary exposure to vacation rental software, Bookerville is a snap to learn and set up with an effective wizard to step you through. There is also thorough online user help text. The hands-on training required with other software vendors to set up and learn how to use is not really even needed here.

None of the functions is overly-elaborate or fussy, yet it's simplicity allows for powerful custom usage to support odd, one-off reservations that you can still support in the system.

Compared to other vendors, I found very few bugs in the software, everything appears to work. And if you do need help, the customer service has been top-notch.

For time zone reasons, it was important to select a North American-based software company. I also felt that in these times of companies having their computers hacked, American companies are held to a higher security standard to ensure my data stays safe.

No critical issues, but:

The guest booking calendar does not automatically switch between desktop and mobile views (one workaround is to have a "change to mobile view" button).

Bookerville's flexibility has a price, requiring extra time for data maintenance:
* On other vendor software, to change the nightly rate for a range of dates, you simply change the rate on a line in the rate table. Bookerville allows mass-assigning nightly rates for a date range and it is assigned to each night, but the rate range is not remembered: If you have higher rates during a summer festival for example, you have to remember why the rates are higher for those nights. And if you apply new rates for a period but have rate exceptions within that period (July 4th in summer for instance) those rates are overwritten and have to be re-entered
* Assigning min/max night stays works like assigning nightly rates
* Managing guest data is only for each reservation. I cannot import a list of previous guests from my old software to keep their contact info in one place.
* You can't flag guests who did not pay their bill or were rough on your property. And you can't categorize guests and market to them (email all military guests for Pearl Harbor Day for example)
* You can specify other services to sell along with a night's stay, but you can't sell things without a room reservation and there is no "qty" field to sell more than one, so you can't sell logo products or gift cards.

Brooke
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

So far - I’m impressed

Bewertet am 7.2.2023

Bookerville has been great! Anytime I have a question or need support, they are available. The software has been a great solution for my business.

This software is easy to use, and the developer was super to work with. I am still learning features after a year of use. As a single villa operator, Bookerville has made my vacation rental management seamless with CRM and integrated payment processing.

I’d like a bit more design flexibility in the calendar visibility when publishing on our website. I believe this is something the development team is working on? It’s a minor “con.”

Pam
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bookerville continues to provide an excellent product

Bewertet am 15.12.2021

Bookerville is my bridge between my 98% Airbnb bookings and those 2% long term returning guests. Bookerville allows me to keep my 2%'ers happy, offering them specific "coupons" and vacations without Airbnb's (necessary) fees. Bookerville also allows me to fully synchronize all of my calendar needs between Airbnb and Bookerville and scheduling needs for my cleaning staff.

While Bookerville also works with larger vacation rental concerns they continue to offer a space for us smaller vacation rental proprietors. I have determined that Channel Managers are not yet able to handle proprietors who only manage one property. Bookerville however, continues to take care of our needs.

Most important to me in that regard is the integration/synchronization with Airbnb. While Airbnb is a great advertising platform I have yet to see that their ability to coordinate all emails with cleaning staff and to some extent, guests, is comparable to what I am able to do with Bookerville.

Customer support also continues to be solid with Bookerville. I have yet to submit an issue that has not been dealt with fairly quickly and to my satisfaction.

At this point I cannot think of another feature that could be added to Bookerville. Some times the year end reports do not seem to answer a question I might have for tax purposes. Perhaps I should submit a request!

Nance
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Great web based Rental property management software - full featured and affordable !

Bewertet am 5.1.2017

I have been managing vacation and annual rentals for over 10 years. I have used several different software packages over the years, but when I needed to get a more mobile solution I went searching. (Side note - I am a software developer and if I had the time I would have written my own.)

I found Bookerville and was intrigued with the easy to use interface. Then after the free 30 trial I bought it. I haven't been disappointed yet. The company support is outstanding. Bug issues are addressed promptly. Product enhancement requests are encouraged.

What I love about it - it's very easy to get your properties setup and start scheduling your guests. It's also affordable, entry level costs with full features that you could pay so much more....I know I did it the hard way for too long, now I have automatic emails to guests, cleaning crews and owners, calendars that link to my listing site calendars, income and expense tracking, etc. There so many other features that I needed and it met the requirements.

I highly recommend it, although to use all of the features will take some time to set up. The default email templates are ok to use and customizing them is simple. Online help is good, and the forums are helpful. Most set up questions have all been asked and answered and are available to review.

It's web based, and affordable, exports to accounting programs, links to vacation rental listing site calendars. Has automated emails to guests, owners, and staff.

Very little. The size of email template preview doesn't allow size change.

Debbie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Time Saver! I can't imagine going back to the OLD way of managing our homes...

Bewertet am 28.1.2017

I was on the fence about getting software. I'd been doing fine via Word and manually inputting/adding/organizing everything myself for 10+ years on 2 properties. Was it going to be worth the additional cost yearly? Well I've had the software a year and would NOT want to be without it. Its such a time saver and as a mom of 3 who runs her own business that is worth its weight in GOLD! I love the simplicity. I love that everything looks professional. I LOVE the GATEWAY with PayPros/Authorize. I love that the info is in the cloud and no matter WHERE I am, I can access what I need. I just can't say enough. The price is perfect for us. We don't make a mint off our rentals and don't charge a fortune so I appreciate the pricing Bookerville offers. I'm still finding new things along the way with this software and each new discovery makes my life a little bit easier. I've had a few questions along the way and both times my questions were answered within 24 hrs. The videos have been helpful as well. I just did my quarterly taxes and WOW! So much easier inputting needed dates and pushing a button. Time Saver!!

Ease of function. There is a small learning curve but not difficult even for my 48 year old brain. The videos and forum is helpful

Not really a con but I do like how Airbnb treats its calendar. I like that they will block off a day prior or after every reservation for cleaning..etc automatically. As it is now in our 4 bdrm because I don't check-in a guest the day someone departs I have to manually block off that night as a maintenance booking so no one tries to book it.

Deborah
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Unbeatable compliment to any business. User for more than 4 years.

Bewertet am 16.2.2018

The main benefit of having this software is no need to employ additional staff, as the system does it all for you.

This software grows with your business. The Owners and technical support is second to non. They are always willing to listen to new ideas & requests and always happy to work with you. The system is so easy to use and there is always help on hand if need be. Tons of customisable features with new ones being added all the time to keep up with the changing market place. Can be managed from any computer or mobile device with Internet access which is a must when chasing bookings in todays competitive market. Calendars can be easily synchronised with various Rental Portals, so your business is always up to date. Intergrates with various forms of Payment options. And so much more.

There is really not much that is not to like about this software. Currently the Maintenance section is a work in progress which we are looking forward to testing.

Beverly

THE BEST DECISION I HAVE MADE

Bewertet am 2.10.2013

First I must say that when I was searching for a booking engine there were many problems with other companies that would not work for my application. I am a Bed and Breakfast. A small property with only 4 rooms. This was a determining factor for my decision in choosing Bookerville.
I was offered a free month to see how it worked for me. I could not use it right away and my 30 days expired. John Amato extended my free trial happily. I have this software system for under a year now and with all the issues I have seen with regular email and other software, Bookerville overcame my expectations in a positive way.
Bookerville offers property breakdown, Custom option offerings to my guests that I can list for a fee or for free. I choose the PayPal option with the 50% deposit.There are many more ways I can use this software, but I do not at this time need to utilize them. I like to offer simple and basic information. Most guests that have tried this site in the beginning asked for me to help them. It was easy peasy for me to do what my guests needed. After a while my repeat guests have been able to book on their own.
There were 2 occasions that the time out was not understood by the guests and the reservation they were working on Timed Out. I called John Amato, the go guy I have always spoken to and emailed. He explained to me about the Time Out thing.
Then there was just recently where a frame was stuck and I emailed John Amato. He found this issue within minutes and corrected whatever it was. I have nothing but great things to say about Bookerville and the software that is offered at a very reasonable rate . What is great is if there is an issue John Amato deals with it quickly and correctly. John emails me and gives me direction on emails and tells me what the issue was and how to overcome it.
I had a past software issue with a different company that was so large that they let me wait 3 days before they got back to me since they did not have a phone number to reach them with. I lost business soI left them.
The 2 issues for my Bed and Breakfast is not a big problem, but John takes this seriously and I feel he goes all out to get the answer and fix the issue. Not hours but Minutes. No lost business or revenue.
Thank you John Amato and his team.
Salvatore R.
Hudson River Valley
New York

Cheryl

Bookerville is the BEST!

Bewertet am 19.11.2020

GREAT

GREAT

I love the ease of using it. I test drove a few others before jumping on board w/ Bookerville in 2014. Changed my life & helped me grow my buisness. I get calls frequently trying to get me to leave & use someone else, but I am committed.

I really don't have any negatives about this software.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

OwnerRez

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bookerville

Seem more user friendly
Patricia
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Best Option for the Money!!

Bewertet am 29.10.2017

It makes my Life easier

It makes my Life easier

Cost - great value!
Features -
- channel manager available
- integrates a calendar and booking feature into my website
- calendar sync
- how to videos
- easy to use
- cleaners have access to their schedule on line

- The software is set up for 90% of all properties. I've only got 5 properties but between my main 2, they sleep over 40 people. To keep these properties booked I base my rates on a few different features. My main Con, is on Guest count, in summer, my base rate is based on 22 or less on my larger property. In spring and fall, based on 18 or less, and winter 12 or less. Above those counts, there is a per person rate, summer, because of pool maintenance its higher , winter its less. Bookerville's allows me to set one guest count allowed under base rate and one rate per person per not above that. So the rates aren't as flexible as I'd like

- its a bear setting up the Rental Agreement.. especially if you've got a detailed one... sleeping over 40 people, with pools, hot tubs, water front.

- no phone # to call. Got a question, you'll email and get an answer, usually pretty quick. But is not always easy to explain the issue which kind of makes it difficult.

- my cleaners have IPhones. The schedule is available in calendar form, but for the iPhone, it is not clear the exact check in or out dates.

Even with these cons, the software is well worth it. The Pros far outweighs these and are some many features, I've still haven't begun to use.

Kevin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software - Easy to use!

Bewertet am 4.5.2021

Very responsive and helpful with questions and enhancements.

Very responsive and helpful with questions and enhancements.

The product meets all of our needs. Our owners love it!

Did not like the way pictures were handled, but the latest upgrade corrected that.

Alex

Easy and Intuitive Software

Bewertet am 24.5.2021

Bookerville customer care is very responsive. Excellent software!

Bookerville customer care is very responsive. Excellent software!

Easy to use and set up properties and integrate with channel managers such as Rentals United (which we use) and BookingPal.
Lots of great functionality!

Nothing - everything was easy to use compared to others

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Guesty

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bookerville

Less expensive and easier to use and set up
David

Bookerville is by far the BEST

Bewertet am 1.9.2014

I'm a property manager for several beach townhomes. I looked at a lot of different softwares before I chose Bookerville, including going through free trials, looking at screenshots, calling other developers etc. I chose Bookerville because I really think Bookerville has nailed it.

It is incredibly easy to use, quick to set up initial properties. Its very intuitive, and when you do come up on something you are unsure of - the support is excellent. The developer team gives personal attention to direct inquiries, but in most cases the Online Help Forums have it covered quickly.

The Huge Variety of One-Click Reports are great and a big help for Owner Accounting, Taxes, tracking seasonal trends etc. A couple of the biggest things to me are the side by side calendar comparisons I can just glance at and get an immediate idea of what is open - very helpful for booking interactions. And when I am logged in - that same calendar becomes color coded for a quick review of who has paid, signed contracts, etc. There is a lot of flexibility power in the software. Entering Bookings is also a snap.

Importantly - its a very good price point. It's a sliding scale based on my number of units, and I can add and remove properties without penalty or excessive trouble or cost.

Overall I've given it 5 stars. For the record I am a software guy myself. Ran a software distributorship in the 90's. I sold expensive complex stuff, and itty bitty utility stuff. I know good software when I see it, and it all boils down to ease of use, simplicity, but getting the job done. I want all the power hidden behind a simple interface even an idiot can use (that being me <grin>). But I do want the power.

Like I said - Bookerville has nailed it, and there is no question in my mind that it is the best price to value software on the market.

Peace,
- david

Karina
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bookerville has modernized our reservations

Bewertet am 12.1.2017

My husband researched many reservation software and found that Bookerville would fit us best. That was 4 years ago and I can't begin to tell you how profound the change has been. Bookerville has made it so we are not tied to the phone, and the guests love it. It is so easy to use and functional. The owner is quick to reply if we have an issue and is constantly making improvements to better meet managers needs.

Ease of use, price is great considering what you get. Guests really like that they can make a reservation so simply.

Sometimes guests have had trouble seeing the online calendar but I have never personally had a problem.

Lacey

Great software for managing reservations

Bewertet am 22.6.2018

Helps to manage our reservations accurately that are listed on multiple sites, makes booking directly a breeze, reports are easy to use and great.

When running some reports there are glitches when pro-rating the dates. For example if you pro-rate by month and check in date it will not the bookings that were made in the prior month, even though it only counted say one day of the reservation when running that report for the previous month. So report totals are not accurate when using that function.

Bill
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great for the Small Guys...

Bewertet am 23.4.2017

I have been using Bookerville for nearly 2 years. In that time I have seen many progressive changes on the platform and while it doesn't offer everything I need it provides 90% of the functionality. For the owner/property manager you will find the software relatively intuitive and with integrations to channel managers you can get visibility that the big guys have. Certainly a recommend for me.

Progressive updates
Comprehensive features
Relatively easy to use
Responsive support

Training on the platform from setup to new features is limited.
No actual website... there are widgets that you can insert into a website but you have to have your own site and know how to set it up and use it.

Earl
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bookerville has been a tremendous asset to have in managing our three vacation rentals

Bewertet am 19.1.2017

The ability to customize Bookerville to have it manage our three properties is unbelievable. Only one of our properties is jointly owned while the other two are owned separately and each requires different options to meet the needs and goals of each property owner. Despite that, we are able to individually set options, including custom emails, and even payment options on one dashboard. Managing a reservation from pre-booking to requesting a review after departure is now a simple act of checking the dashboard each day.

Ease of use, dependability, and customer support

None

Alicia

Nice Software

Bewertet am 25.3.2018

At A Glance keeps me current on what I needs to take care of with ease. Helps me follow up on items that I may have forgotten on one screen. I also like the ease of giving quotes.

Payment Reporting - no tracking of cancellation refunds. The software does not handle a tax rate change. So if the tax rate is going to change in the future and you are aware of it you have to manually make the change on each future reservation.

Jason
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We could not run our business without Bookerville

Bewertet am 17.2.2020

We operate 18 vacation cabins with over 500 reservations per year. Bookerville manages all of these reservation including automated emails to inform our guests and take payments.

Bookerville is easy to use, does what we need and support is quick and friendly.

Not a thing, Bookervillle does everything we need.

Sharon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent service on a timely basis

Bewertet am 14.3.2022

Bookerville helps manage our reservations so that we don't double book.

Bookerville helps manage our reservations so that we don't double book.

Software is easy to use and I rarely ever have an issue. Whenever I do, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] solves it immediately.

Love the software! Makes it easy to manage our vacation rental homes. No negatives.

edward
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for rental property management

Bewertet am 24.3.2022

I like the clean user interface/dashboard and the way the software integrates with my listings on different web sites. Saves a lot of time and prevents double bookings.

It would be great if Bookerville had its own integrated Channel Manager. I believe it will in the next few months.

Cathy

This was just what I had been looking for. Works perfect for my small lodging business

Bewertet am 25.2.2018

Very user friendly, and anytime I have questions, I email them and get responses very quickly. I have it set up to sync with my website and it works very smoothly with the ical calendar. I also love the option of being able to team up with airbnb and others to get my property listed in other venues

I am still trying to master the "At-a-glance" page and tweak it to be more useful for me. And also the reports page, I am working on making this more useful to keep track of information.

Danna

Makes my life easier!

Bewertet am 25.5.2017

Frees up more of my times and has everything in place - all my bookings, contact information and it links to other calendars.

I love the automatic features of emailing out Welcome Packets ! Really, you can set up any auto email you want, then you don't have to worry about forgetting to get it out to your guests. Software super easy to use!

Stephanie

Terrific Software Program

Bewertet am 16.7.2019

The staff and product of Bookerville are exceptional. They are always striving to make improvements...

This software has enhanced my business greatly. The owner statements and ICAL feed with third party vendors have increased bookings and reduced errors.

Overall, everything has been a great experience.

Christina
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why can't i give 6 stars out of 5?

Bewertet am 20.1.2017

Bookerville has made our business possible. It does all we need, with a flexibility to adjust to our very particular booking requirements, and at a fraction of the price of other software with similar functionality. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Flexibility, functionality, price.

Occasional spam blocking of automated emails from certain email services.