4,8
100% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Kunal B.

Most Advanced Sales Enablement Tool

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use Highspot all the time, atleast 3-4 times in a day and I totally love it. It has made my work life so much easier by it's amazing features such as, allowing users to share content over internet with clients/prospects, Browsing and searching for content based on certain parameters like, product line, customer segment and region. Also, it's Machine Learning capabilities regarding understanding it's users pattern and behavior is simply amazing.

I love the ability to upload the content and share it with the clients/prospects and tracking when a customer is opening the content which we had sent. It gives me a clear idea at which stage my prospect is and what he has accessed and what areas I need to focus on during the demo with those clients.

there is nothing to dislike about this tool. I had some issues earlier where there was some lag in accessing docs but it's all been sorted.

Jennifer T.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Highspots makes my job so much easier

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Highspot has made it so much easier to link our proposal software to gmail to the client. It is an easy way to track info and I also love that it gives the analytics of opening, length of interaction, notifications of email/info interaction by the client. I doubt there is another product that can do what Highspot does-when it comes to efficiency, ease and functionality, this product is above average.

I love that it links to our proposal software and I can send my proposals directly to Highspot to load.

Organization of content. When I load a lot of new files and proposals, it is easy to let it get too full; making it difficult to stay organized.

Branche: Bau
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Good Product that allows company to collaborate with sales

Bewertet am 20.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Highspot is very powerful but we need our marketing team and sales enablement to build out more items in it.

The ability to make tailored pitches and a one stop shop for documents. Marketing can upload documents and decks and sales can grab that and create their own pitch to send to prospects. All our agreements are uploaded to Highspot so that sales can grab and have prospect sign prior to doing a deal with us.

Easy to search for documents we need. It integrates with SFDC which is great because sales can all live in one place. Also very easy to use

The integration with sfdc isn't fully fleshed out. For example, if you add Highspot to the opportunity, you won't be able to search in it and you'll just get an error.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Laine N.

One-stop Spot

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like to create "spots" for EACH individual client. It provides a more custom experience, without actually taking much of my time to customize.

Ease of use.

My clients never have issues viewing or downloading material I've sent them - I give them ONE link for their "spot" and everything they need to know will be there.

Sometimes I send an internal link (not viewable by the client as it prompts them for a login) instead of an external "pitch" link.

Kim K.
Untern. Größe: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Highspot User

Bewertet am 25.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the fact that my company has a Highspot team that we can contact at anytime if I run into a problem.

Our company just started using Highspot and so far it seems to be pretty easy to work around the software. I like the fact that numerous people can write a proposal, have an RFP, presentation and I can tag all of them into one file.

I don't have any cons about it so far since we just starting using it. We switched from Dropbox to Highspot.

Nicole B.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great tool that finally got us organized

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love most things about Highspot. The ease of use, the amazing search capability, and the ability to finally have a perfect way to give our Sales team and CSMs a single source of truth for all collateral.

I wish it was easier to look at a document and see which users have viewed or pitched it. I also wish it was less expensive per user so we could give access to the entire company.

Cerella C.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great way to save and send content

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We utilize the tool in a multitude of ways! We use it as a training tool specifically for onboarding, searching for demos or upcoming events and send any external content out to potential clients.

I like the ability to easily search content and have the option to send out to potential clients!

None that I can think of right now! It's great!

Carl S.

A must for Sales Enablement

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This has over all been a great experience as a user and support is great.

This software has changed onboarding and allowed us to foster a culture of learning.

I feel the search by group could be better. Most people are used to a Google type search vs an Amazon type search.

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great way to manage all internal resources!

Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Love it! Honestly, cannot live without Highspot.

The ability to upload content, organize based on product, and track when a customer is opening up pitches that we send over. This gives me a good idea of which package they are moving forward with or what aspect to focus on in the demo.

You really need someone at the company that is willing to organize it. It's very messy without a project lead.

Cool Content App

Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's awesome. I use it from a professional selling standpoint and it definitely helps me get valuable content that I need to sell.

Organized
Powerful
Can be used for direct outreach
Great for self-learning
Can be customized
Can be linked to email

There's nothing to dislike about this tool
It does what it is supposed to do
It does the job in a more organized way than gdrive or sharefile

Great Tool For Accessing Materials

Bewertet am 27.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My company has a lot of materials, pdfs, decks, media, etc. so having it all in one place is great and I love that their search results are very intuitive and will populate related materials.

I really like Highspot. It was really intuitive in searching for the correct materials and since my company had a lot of materials loaded into it, it would also show related materials. Sometimes I would be looking for one thing specifically, and then would see other options and pick them because they were better so I appreciate that it brought out all the related items in the search. Highspot also allows you to share materials directly with others without having to download and send an attachment.

The only drawback was having to "remix" materials if you wanted to grab one slide from a deck and add it to another. Depending on the number of slides you were "remixing" it could take a long time for it complete. Because of this I shied away from sharing it that way and would often just download the material and send it out directly.

Branche: Informationsdienst

Scalable and User Friendly Content Management Tool

Bewertet am 20.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Friendly, responsive, and innovative team. Product is heading in the right direction, and nothing quite measures up that i've used yet. Adoption is great.

I love Highspot's approach to organizing and tagging files and folders such that multiple items can be associated to a persona, opportunity type, pain point, etc. The search is the most intuitive I have seen thus far, and I've used 5 content tools.

Would love to see more bulk analytical capabilities. My reps can see how long someone spends on a page of their document, however Marketing can't see the total time all prospects have spent on a page - makes it hard to analyze effectivness of content at scale. Secondly, Highspot does not auto-relate to Salesforce, which means I only have analytical capabilities against salesforce records for a small fraction of our content.

Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great resource for product content

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 21.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Experience has been very good. It allows me to stay up to date on our products & services - making me a better resource to my customer & helping us expand their use of products/services with new sales.

I use Highspot all the time-almost daily. My company uses it as our source for internal & customer-facing product/service information. I find it very easy to use. I often download & save reference information for reference. I can bookmark a document/information to my content & I will automatically get a notification when an update is made. It helps me be a better resource to my customers & to my colleagues.

The way that my company uses Highspot, there is a lot of out-dated content. It would be easier to use if you had the ability to select multiple criteria for finding information/documents. (it may be available, but I'm not aware of it.)

Yama D.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Manage all your marketing content

Bewertet am 26.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great I love it. It makes using Google drives to share information among team members not necessary. Repository for all your marketing content.

A one stop shop to gather any type of marketing material you would need, and having this connected to your CRM, outreach system, or email browser. This is amazing software.

Sometimes it can be difficult as more content is being added to the system to find exactly what you want to use. It may be simply making sure information is not outdated .

Regina K.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Highspot is AWESOME!! We utilize Highspot, as a sales team, on a daily basis.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I send my account executives materials that are useful for training.
I send clients proposals and can track when they open, how often, if they downloaded, etc.
Highspot is used daily by myself and my team!

Up to date!~tracking of emails / pitches being opened, downloaded, etc.

No Cons There is nothing not to like about this software.

Charlie M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great way to bring sales, marketing and compliance together

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great! No complaints here.

I like that I can include one piece of collateral in my emails and it will update everyone marketing or compliance makes a change. I also like being able to see which page or video captured my prospects attention.

I really can't think of anything at this time.

Very easy to navigate

Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Incredible to navigate through a ton of content.

There was lags at time loading different items but usually at off-hours.

Jaxson H.

Highspot

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love highspot. It is super organized and easy to find information to share to prospects. We switched from using Google sheets/links and this has been awesome.

Sometimes it's hard to find something specific when you search but overall pretty easy to use.

Justin B.

We use Highspot as a Central Repository for finalized client-facing collateral

Bewertet am 13.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Highspot has been a great addition to our tools, and it contains a lot of well-curated collateral that is easy to find, but I somtimes forget to check there because we have so many tools in our tool set and I am often working on extremely short deadlines.

The User Interface is very modern and the software does a good job of recommending content both on the home pages and in searches. It is also very easy to contribute to.

Because it is so easy to contribute files and ideas - the environment's noise to signal ratio can change really quickly if you do not set permissions judiciously or actively curate contributions.

Erinn T.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

User Friendly CMS, Excellent Fit to Support Sales Enablement at a Mid-Sized Tech Company

Bewertet am 19.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Highspot helps our Planning & Product Marketing Team to enable Sales with tools for both internal knowledge transfer and external circulation (collateral, pitch decks, videos, ROI calculators). The Marketing Team appreciates access to the analytics around the Sales tools that are most frequently downloaded and shared.

-Ease of use
-Labeling of assets
-The variety of assets you can house within Highspot and the permissions to you have control who gains access to what when
-The ability to track downloads and pitches

-I don't have any major issues, it really serves our needs well

Kristen D.
Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Good Tool for Sales Collateral and Salesforce Integration

Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Highspot works well as a source for marketing collateral and it's easy to navigate. It accommodates lots of file types and is priced pretty well.

Very user-friendly. Easy to upload, categorize, tag, and organize files. I like the integration with Salesforce and the ability to "pitch" documents to clients directly through the Highspot tool.

I wish the mobile platform was more user-friendly and that the help section was more accurate. Sometimes it's just easier for me to email the rep.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Jennifer B.
Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Game changer for content marketing

Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

There was a gap in the amount of good content we have and who was actually sending it out, and Highspot has fixed that problem. Our sales team loves it and they have adopted it quickly.

Enables our sales team to very easily send out content prepared for them and has awesome tracking to see who clicked on what.

6 months in and no cons come to mind - Highspot has features that similar competitors didn't have, and we've been very happy with our choice.

Branche: Informationsdienst

Awesome, Easy Tool

Bewertet am 20.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I loved how easy it was to start using. I started at my company 5 weeks ago, and began using the tool my first week. Within just a few days, I was incredibly comfortable with its features.

I truly don't have any issues with the software.

Hena S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Manage meetings more effectively with Highspot

Bewertet am 22.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My team loves this software. We are able to conduct trainings and present online content to our customers very effectively!

Good integration with Salesforce

Branche: Restaurants

Great software

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 21.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software is very, very easy to use. Helpful with salespitching.

Certain features with this software could be better.