Lodgix

Online-Buchung und Gästemanagement für Ferienwohnungen

Sortieren nach

heather
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Reservation Management Software I've had the pleasure of using!

Bewertet am 30.8.2016

I have owned two boutique property management companies within the past 20 years. Within that time I have researched property management software up and down, backward and forward looking for just the right fit. I finally found it with Lodgix!

The ease of use. A person can easily manage one property with Lodgix, or dozens! The software is intuitive to use. I honestly can't recall ever having to call customer support...and I'm not the most tech savvy person. Set up was simple and quick. I also appeciate that Brent is available should I have a question. He always responds in a timely manner. The feature I probably love the most is that Lodgix automatically emails the cleaning company when a reservation is made within the system. This, for me, is HUGE! I used to have to make a 'cleaning schedule' for the cleaning company at the start of each week. This took a boatload of time for me to do and also was open to human error. Since I've started using Lodgix software we have not had ONE mistake with the scheduled cleanings of the vacation rental properties. This sort of peace of mind is priceless! And finally, the monthly fee for using Lodgix is right too. I've paid much MUCH more per month for software that didn't do half as much as Lodgix does with the ease of use it offers. Thank you Brent for developing Lodgix! I'm a fan!!

I had to really think about this one...but I'd have to say that I get a little confused when setting up the 'rules' section. I'm not sure if it is just the way it is worded or what, but I tend to have to ask my husband for help when setting up a property within this section. Hubs seems to understand the rules section just fine. :-/

Antwort von Lodgix.com Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Yes the rates and rules are due for a major overhaul and guess what? It's done. However it's such a big change that we are holding off till the full impact of the new booking pages has lessened a bit. Change is good, but too much change too quickly sometimes throws users for a loop! Thanks for your review!

Patty

Best solution I've found

Bewertet am 26.11.2019

Our rental management business is through Lodgix. It has been great. Sometimes it is difficult to speak to a support person by phone, but overall I have been very pleased.

Lodgix is easy to use, organized, and flexible in many ways. I have used other rental management software, and this is the best combination of performance and price.

The only thing that I am very unhappy with is that my inquiry emails and some other emails cannot be sent from my own email address. They go from "mtalodgix" and they almost ALWAYS go into the SPAM folder of my customers and prospective customers and even owners. This is a serious limitation and is causing me to lose business.

Sean
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Good, but not great.

Bewertet am 14.12.2017

One of the few affordable hosting services that has full integration with both Homeaway and Airbnb simultaneously. Unfortunately, the lack of dynamic rates or rate imports and other features makes it not a good option for me.

Easy to integrate with major channels like Homeaway and Airbnb. Sync availability, rates, and listing details from one source. Flat fee per listing makes it affordable.

Airbnb integrations incurs an addition 1% charge. No native messaging through the Lodgix app. Slow customer service can take hours to respond through online chat. Pretty confusing interface makes certain features hard to find. No dynamic pricing support. Lacks integration with some smaller channels.

Antwort von Lodgix.com Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello, thanks for taking the time to review Lodgix. It is true that we do not currently support dynamic pricing. To date the data just isn't there to say it's a must have for the typical vacation rental pm. Many who have tried it, have stopped using it.

Another consideration is that dynamic pricing creates confusing interfaces and adds more complexity than may be desired by most of our customers.

That being said we are actively exploring (and coding) to support dynamic pricing should it become a valuable tool in the future.

If you read our reviews, one of the most noted themes is our great customer service. I am sorry you did not experience that, our average response time is 12 minutes for all online tickets.

In reviewing your acct, you were only a trial subscriber for 3 weeks, and I don't see that you scheduled any training, nor did you submit any formal support tickets, perhaps that was the problem! Either way we will review our processes to try and get better!

Ricahrd

The BEST PMS out there!

Bewertet am 8.11.2019

Love Lodgix. From the beginning, the customer service has been second to none. I wish I could hire these guys to work for me. They are constantly making improvements. Nothing is static here. Constantly evolving ...but in a good way..not be cause something was broke. I cant imagine how much time using this software has saved me and at the same time, provided me with a better customer experience. I do think I am a Lodgix lifer now:)

So real quick: the software works, great customer service, always growing

Of the 5 PMS I have used, Lodgix by far was and is the best!

Deep depth is usage. So much you can do with it and it just WORKS! I have used several other channel managers/property management systems and they all never seemed to rise to a level of just being acceptable. Lodgix hits that ball out of the park everytime!

Response by the team is also stellar. Not only is their response time great...they are also helpful. Unlike most service providers, they answer the phone or email real fast, but they keep you going in circles for hours and days before a resolution is met, if ever. Go with Lodgix...they really cant be beat!

I have been using for over 3 years now and I am still learning everyday something new. That is how in depth this software is. Of course you can get up and running within a day or so...but then you start to add layers on top of layers and that takes time. So dont let that hold you back. It takes time to make something meaningful happen.

James

Fits the needs of small but growing company perfectly

Bewertet am 8.3.2012

This is the most well thought-out product I've ever purchased. It has every option you could possibly want, and has contributed to our significant growth in the few months we've been using it. The company is incredibly responsive to suggestions and customer service is top notch. It's clear they have an in-depth understanding of the needs of small- to mid-sized vacation rental businesses. They're a true partner and want you to succeed so they do, too. My advice is to buy this software from the moment you enter the vr business rather than fumbling around with different payment methods (paypal, squareup, etc), trying to keep track of inquiries, lying awake at night worried about double-bookings, forgetting to enter a reservation on your calendar and having someone show up unexpectedly, making sure you collect the balance due from guests prior to arrival, properly accounting for taxes, etc.The amount of time and effort to successfully do that without this software is overwhelming.

There are literally too many features to list, all of which work seamlessly with each other. Some of the ones that have helped us the most:
1)autoresponding to inquiries (even automatically suggesting comparable properties when the inquiry is for a booked property)
2) building a trackable database of all inquiries and guests
3) sending emails based on specific triggers
4) alerting housekeepers to checkins and checkouts
5) Online booking--no more paypal invoices! No more paypal period!!! Literally get bookings while you sleep, click 3 buttons, and the reservation is accepted, the guest credit card is charged and a confirmation email is sent out (and the email is property specific) Money in the bank!
6) Highly customizable, from discounts, to coupon codes, to custom variables like lockbox codes
7) Simplifies all finances, accounting, tax reporting, allows analysis of your business based on occupancy rate, revenue per unit, etc. so you truly understand and can grow your business.

Really none. There are ongoing improvements to every aspect of the software based on client feedback.

Antwort von Lodgix.com Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks Jim, appreciate the kind words. I'll remember that next time you need a new feature. :-) You've got some amazing properties in Charlotte..for whomever reads this, if you are visiting Charlotte, NC, check out TheHomeCollectionCLT.com for some exceptional vacation rentals!

Kristjan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best product on the market without a doubt

Bewertet am 24.11.2019

Finding at software that fulfils all or most of your needs in apartment rental business is not an easy task. Before finding Lodgix, I had tested tens of different softwares and visited ITB Berlin - the world's leading travel trade show to meet with a number of software developers who at first claim to do everything what you ask for in a product, but in reality after a demo you see the shortcomings that at least I could not accept. For me Lodgix has been the most user friendly finding after years of research. And what I like most, is the quickness of customer service, although they are based in US and I am from from Europe.

Ease of making quick bookings
Website connectivity
Owner reports
Sync with AirBnB, Booking.com etc.

The software works perfectly and while there is not anything that the software falls short on, I would like to have more graphical reports and possibility to generate own reports, but you can export everything to pdf and excel, so this is not a dealbreaker.

Kim
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Lodgix has dramatically improved the way we interact with our guests.

Bewertet am 7.11.2019

From day one, the Lodgix team has been so willing to help us set up and use the software. If we ever have a question, we know they are just a phone call or online chat away and that they will go above and beyond to help us get the most out of the software. The automation within Lodgix has allowed us to free up valuable staff time to work one on one with guests on property. This helps our guests feel valued and increases guest satisfaction.

The Lodgix Software is so easy to use. We use it in all aspects of our Resort from online reservations, guest documents, housekeeping, and accounting. Every time I stop in our front office one of our reservationists tells me how much they love Lodgix and how much it has simplified their job. All the information we need about our guest experience is located in one program. Plus, the online help manual is great and the help team is always quick to respond to any questions or set up a tutorial to teach us how to better use the software.

In our previous system, we charged a separate daily resort fee to guests. Lodgix does not currently have the capability to add on a daily resort fee, so we have had to find a work around.

Adam
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Robust Management Program, Easy Integration, Responsive Support & Great Price!

Bewertet am 7.11.2019

I researched options, did the integration and have stayed with Lodgix even after comparing other programs. Price point is good, utility is pretty amazing if you geek out at what it can do & you retain control on optimizing the functionality that most other products simply don’t allow.

Lodgix is a robust property management portal that allows for a lot of customization to support your established workflows. It is easy to set up automations, 3rd Party integrations and retain control on how things function. You can get into some pretty cool functions but if you want or go with a more simple & traditional use. Makes for an easy launch while supporting continual builds & growth

You gotta double check your integrations and automations to ensure that you have established settings correctly or you can sometimes miss things. But you should be doing that anyway...

Beka
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Great Organization for multiple properties

Bewertet am 4.12.2019

Lodgix has helped limit mistakes in double bookings or oops, I forgot to physically write that down on my calendar... or did you pay or not? Was it a check? All those things are simply in front of me on the screen just a click away. I enjoy people being able to book themselves as well as me helping someone do the reservation manually. So it really caters to many types of people and how they prefer to make their reservation. Not everyone wants to deal with ONLY a screen, but want to talk to a real person.

I really like how we can have multiple listings and see everything on one screen and also integrate the calendars for each separately if we have them listed elsewhere.

Hi Beka, thanks for the review! For this coment,

"I wish it was not extra money to have the emails we send through the software coming from us, rather than "lodgix.com"."

There is no extra money for setting up your spf records. It's very simply (as long as you own your domain) to configure your spf records to allow Lodgix to send emails on your behalf.

Here is a link to our documentation to give you some guidance on how to to do that:

Tim
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good product and good service!

Bewertet am 22.11.2019

There service is great, you can set up a time to talk to a human, which is all you ask for and from there they really know their product well.

I wanted online booking that could integrate with my site, without me being forced into web design software that included its own online booking system. I wanted my web site separate from my booking system so if I ever wanted to change I could. That was the reason I went with lodgix.

I think changing prices has come a long way in our industry. I think homeaway is currently the easiest to use to change prices quickly over stretches of time and still get in those higher prices for Fri, Sat, and Sunday. As of this writing, lodgix still works essentially like flipkey/tripadvisor for price changing which takes far more time compared to leading edge in our industry.

Sam

Too many great things to say about Lodgix

Bewertet am 25.4.2013

The fact that you can see availability at multiple properties on one page is what drew me to Lodgix. After much searching for a booking calendar that would make things easier rather than just work for me, I got a free trial. I have never looked back....as with anything that makes life easier in the long run, there is a set-up period that can be tedious with lots of data entry. Even this they make quicker by allowing you to easily copy any relevant input from one property to another. With a busy season approaching I was eager to skip things and just get the basic calendar online. It is only as and when I have had periods of time to browse through the site that I have implemented more and more of the settings available. Each one makes my life easier and frees up more of my time in the long run. It seems that everything has been thought of, and if I think of anything that would be useful to me personally Brent invariably makes it happen! I cannot recommend Lodgix highly enough!!

The support is phenomenal - questions are answered and problems are often sorted in minutes rather than the days you usually have to wait on other websites. I am EXTREMELY technically-challenged but with the awesome and extremely detailed manual (and often Brent's help) have been able to get to a point where I am confidently able to run more and more of my business directly through Lodgix, using my iphone or ipad as much as my desk computer. This is important to me as I manage 20 + villas as well as take bookings for them - so I don't necessarily have enough time at my desk as I could do with! I can now write up and send out invoices or receipts from my phone as I sit in line at the bank. I reckon I am still only utilizing about 25% of the settings and modules available with the general subscription, I discover new time-savers constantly. The site is extremely well set out too - easy to access anything anytime and go from one screen to another.

Any problems that I have encountered have generally been because of our somewhat remote location in the Caribbean. Most of this been overcome however.

Paul

Unbeatable Software

Bewertet am 30.8.2016

I manage 15 short term rentals and Lodgix has made the whole process seamless. I can now do all reservation work from my smart phone almost as easily as from my computer! The software is completely geared toward simplicity and functionality and I can't imagine going back to my days before Lodgix.

Very simple to use, both for me and for my customers. Fully featured, there is nothing essential that I desire that it doesn't offer me. The way it is able to integrate with vrbo is a huge plus so I only have to edit rates, photos, and property details in one location. Also, the credit card processing integration is the best I have every used and carries the lowest rates, and I have tried a lot of them over the 18 years I have been in business. The damage insurance offering is awesome, too.
If I ever have questions I just submit a support request and the response is always amazingly fast, with simple explanations.

Can't think of anything!

Jacob

Perfect Automation and Booking Software for a Turn-key VRBO

Bewertet am 30.8.2016

Lodgix dramatically decreases the time needed to manage multiple vacation rental units. Automated digital rental agreements, triggered arrival instructions (with custom templates), integrated unique key code generation (with a handful of lock manufacturers), channel consolidation and calendar syncing, custom invoices and payment options and many more features turn hours of work into minutes. I can manage all of my inquiries, bookings, payments, communication from one localized hub online or on my phone (which happens often). Lodgix has absolutely streamlined my VRBO process.

Easy to use, logical interface that has been well-thought out. The support team is easy to reach via chat and phone and are always ready to help in a timely manner.

Ready for a full Expedia integration feature that is bug-free. Also, I would like customization code for the calendar and booking widget to be used on non-wordpress websites.

Antwort von Lodgix.com Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank Jacob for the kind words. We'll be working on new skins and more option for the calendars soon!

Michele

BEST! Rental Management Software

Bewertet am 15.9.2016

I have been using Lodgix since I started my vacation rental business in 2012. They by far have the BEST web based program, the BEST customer service, and the BEST tech support. In the beginning the staff had been amazing with assisting me with the set up and understanding of the software. One experience really sticks out for me with Lodgix's support. I sell discount ski tickets which is only a seasonal service. I contacted tech support to ask if there was a feature that I could turn off the sale of the tickets during the non ski season. At that time that was not a feature however, their response was "I'm pretty sure we can make that an option for you". Within a very short period of time I received a response back that they had added a feature to have the ability to turn on/off each service. There has not been much need for me to contact them since because everything works great for me!

Web based which is so important so I can access my account from anywhere, anytime.
Easy to use, great features and functionality.

No Cons

Marisa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An affordable option that gives you control of your website and the BEST customer service ever!

Bewertet am 31.8.2016

I chose Lodgix because it was an affordable option that gave me control over my website. The idea of paying someone to own my website and to give them control was not something I wanted to do. Lodgix was one of the most suggested platforms for someone who wanted to have control over their website and an easy back end program to put into your site. My web developer loved their platform and was able to quickly do my site. I like the way it looks as well.

I am not terribly tech savvy so I have probably called their customer service ten times, emailed them ten times, and did four trainings and every time they have been super helpful and prompt to work with. I wish all customer service was like Lodgix! It is almost unheard of to have people call and email you back with answers so quickly these days!

I am not super tech savvy so I have not thought things were super easy to learn. However, as I said above, their customer service is top notch and so they are always fast to get back and are super helpful. There have been a few features I really wish they had but they have been attentive every time I have expressed those thoughts and are working on implementing a few.

Lois

Great Product and Great Service

Bewertet am 8.3.2012

I would highly recommend this on-line booking system to any business who wants to increase cabin or cottage bookings. I would also recommend Lodgix.com for their design work that they completed on our website. It is very functional and is much more useable than the old site. I love blogging right on our new web site and having customers write their reviews has been a boon! I can post upcoming events to let our customers know what is going on in our area.

While the reservations seem to come in on-line all the time, we at Cook Forest Top Hill Cabins sometimes have 4 to 5 on-line reservations first thing in the morning from the night before. Our total reservations, since we started with the on-line bookings, are up overall by about 25% per month and we expect it to increase even more as time goes on. We also really like the merchant processing system that is in place, cdgcommerce.

Thanks for your great service!

One Con was in setting up as I misunderstood what was required. We have a merchant account that we use in our office when people check in. So when I was asked if we had a merchant account, of course, I said that we did. BUT, I did not understand that we needed an ON-LINE merchant account. This on-line merchant account is a totally separate account from what we have in our office. It took a few weeks longer to get up and running but the wait was worth it. We love CDGcommerce, the company that we went with for the on-line merchant account and things are working very smoothly now.

Antwort von Lodgix.com Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks Lois, really appreciate the nice words. I am so happy that Lodgix is meeting all of your expectations. We have some great new innovations on the horizon and we'll continue to do our best to develop a system that results in more bookings with less time spent per booking!

Brent

ALICE

LODGIX REVIEW

Bewertet am 8.11.2019

Accuracy, speed, efficiency! Reasonably priced.

After a brief period of learning (1 to 2 months) I was absolutely astounded at the time saved from our previous methods. I can convert, from inquiry to paid booking, in less than 5 minutes. Unreal.

We were actually kind of dumped into Lodgix because quite suddenly, VRBO changed the way they did something with the integration of our website to theirs. We needed an "integration software" and our website developer chose Lodgix. So, we hadn't even had the time to plan for or investigate, it was just "learn this now!" I have to say I am so happy that it happened!

Sometimes there are so many different options (as in triggers) that it's hard to choose just the right formula that will do what I need done.

Tanya
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

5 Years and Counting!

Bewertet am 13.9.2016

I have used Lodgix for several years and have been so pleased from the moment of instituting it. We own four properties in Breckenridge, Colorado and the ease of booking for my guests has been seamless and the customization has been great.

Kellee
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Property Management Software with Fantastic Support!

Bewertet am 30.8.2016

I've been using Lodgix for the last 2 years for my luxury vacation home rental business. They have the right mix of easy to use features and their customer support is very timely and excellent. Highly recommend.

The Wordpress ease of integration makes it a breeze to do a custom website. The new Control Panel interface is also very easy to use and keeps the right information available. Owner statements are very simple and easy to run.

Integration with Quickbooks Online is not very good. It would be nice to generate housekeeping reports that easily have guest email & mobile number for housekeeping lead.

Katerina
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Recommended for businesses

Bewertet am 11.6.2021

Overall my experience with Lodgix is great and would highly recommend to vacation rental owners.

I really enjoy the overall functionality of this vacation rental management software. I can book reservations, charge payments including add ons.

The reporting system is basic and could use some uplift. Offer extra filters to make reports more customized.

Antwort von Lodgix.com Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your business and will continue to work hard on improving the product to meet your future expectations!

Chad

Best User-Friendly Reservation System for Vacation Rentals

Bewertet am 25.11.2019

Very user friendly - simple and perfect for what we need in our daily operations. Lodgix has came a long way when we have started 10 years ago and they continue to improve to meet our daily challenges. Support team is very helpful and very quick to respond.

Not so much... Lodgix is getting better with mobile friendly abilities and keeping up with the trends in the vacation rental reservation systems throughout the industry.

Jennifer
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excelent software and customer service

Bewertet am 30.8.2016

I manage around 50 properties in Rincon PR and was doing it all manual for so many years. As the business grew I know I needed a reliable system for all my rentals. From the beginning the staff answered all my questions (over 100) in less than an hour everytime. I was scared that after buying the product (as with other companies) the customer service was not gonna be the same, however they keep being always available and have helped me in all my dobuts. The software is so easy to use and so effective! The online training covered all I needed to know. This is one of the best investments that I have made on my company. I will recommend them to anyone!

Everything!

Antwort von Lodgix.com Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks Jennifer, it's been a pleasure working with your team. Hopefully we both have many years of success in front of us!

Brent

Erin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Lodgix is the perfect product for my business!

Bewertet am 2.9.2016

I am happy I chose to use Lodgix for my vacation rental software. It is easy to navigate through, offers our company a professional way to book online and the customer support is fast.

I like having the property management software available. Love the ability to set my daily, weekly and monthly rates and to be able to copy them from one property to another.

Some small features, like the square footage, doesn't show on my wordpress site. Wish it did :(

Kelly

Satisfied

Bewertet am 22.11.2019

I really appreciate their constant improvements. I am happy with Lodgix and love the price. I am not looking for another booking engine at this time.

The subscription price is what I love the most.

I would rather talk to a people than type out my questions. I would rather do that then make an appointment. I would rather talk with someone one on one when I have a question.

Deborah

Small Property Management Company

Bewertet am 29.8.2016

We did research to find the right fit for our small property management company. Lodgix was exactly what we needed. Easy to use, staff personally talked to us about our concerns and were very responsive to any questions we had. It is very reasonably priced compared to competitors.

We were able to set the whole site up quickly. It was easy to use and had help menus that were easy to read and use.