Lodgix

Sortieren nach

Ricahrd

The BEST PMS out there!

Bewertet am 8.11.2019

Love Lodgix. From the beginning, the customer service has been second to none. I wish I could hire these guys to work for me. They are constantly making improvements. Nothing is static here. Constantly evolving ...but in a good way..not be cause something was broke. I cant imagine how much time using this software has saved me and at the same time, provided me with a better customer experience. I do think I am a Lodgix lifer now:)

So real quick: the software works, great customer service, always growing

Of the 5 PMS I have used, Lodgix by far was and is the best!

Deep depth is usage. So much you can do with it and it just WORKS! I have used several other channel managers/property management systems and they all never seemed to rise to a level of just being acceptable. Lodgix hits that ball out of the park everytime!

Response by the team is also stellar. Not only is their response time great...they are also helpful. Unlike most service providers, they answer the phone or email real fast, but they keep you going in circles for hours and days before a resolution is met, if ever. Go with Lodgix...they really cant be beat!

I have been using for over 3 years now and I am still learning everyday something new. That is how in depth this software is. Of course you can get up and running within a day or so...but then you start to add layers on top of layers and that takes time. So dont let that hold you back. It takes time to make something meaningful happen.

Alexandra
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great product for doing website updates - reporting is limited resulting in a lot of manual...

Bewertet am 22.11.2019

My overall experience has been positive.
I have had issues but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been...

My overall experience has been positive.
I have had issues but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been prompt to resolve.

I call this product by back office though it also generates and updates by website.
It interfaces with my payment systems well and it is fairly easy to use.
Getting photos added is easy thought i just recently learned that adding Alt tags is a limitation.
Alt tags are a key requirement for SEO

The reporting basically sucks for my needs.
I tried using the reports with some edits but editing also is a limitation.
I have two business models in place:
For example. The model that was in place when I signed up involves sharing a 60/30 or 70/30 split on the lodging figure and corresponding tax is also split accordingly. Lodgix can't deal with that so I have to track sales, by client, in separate worksheets.
The reporting is not useful for my needs because I am not able to tell the system to use my business model elements.

Sean
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Good, but not great.

Bewertet am 14.12.2017

One of the few affordable hosting services that has full integration with both Homeaway and Airbnb simultaneously. Unfortunately, the lack of dynamic rates or rate imports and other features makes it not a good option for me.

Easy to integrate with major channels like Homeaway and Airbnb. Sync availability, rates, and listing details from one source. Flat fee per listing makes it affordable.

Airbnb integrations incurs an addition 1% charge. No native messaging through the Lodgix app. Slow customer service can take hours to respond through online chat. Pretty confusing interface makes certain features hard to find. No dynamic pricing support. Lacks integration with some smaller channels.

Antwort von Lodgix.com

Hello, thanks for taking the time to review Lodgix. It is true that we do not currently support dynamic pricing. To date the data just isn't there to say it's a must have for the typical vacation rental pm. Many who have tried it, have stopped using it.

Another consideration is that dynamic pricing creates confusing interfaces and adds more complexity than may be desired by most of our customers.

That being said we are actively exploring (and coding) to support dynamic pricing should it become a valuable tool in the future.

If you read our reviews, one of the most noted themes is our great customer service. I am sorry you did not experience that, our average response time is 12 minutes for all online tickets.

In reviewing your acct, you were only a trial subscriber for 3 weeks, and I don't see that you scheduled any training, nor did you submit any formal support tickets, perhaps that was the problem! Either way we will review our processes to try and get better!

James

Fits the needs of small but growing company perfectly

Bewertet am 8.3.2012

This is the most well thought-out product I've ever purchased. It has every option you could possibly want, and has contributed to our significant growth in the few months we've been using it. The company is incredibly responsive to suggestions and customer service is top notch. It's clear they have an in-depth understanding of the needs of small- to mid-sized vacation rental businesses. They're a true partner and want you to succeed so they do, too. My advice is to buy this software from the moment you enter the vr business rather than fumbling around with different payment methods (paypal, squareup, etc), trying to keep track of inquiries, lying awake at night worried about double-bookings, forgetting to enter a reservation on your calendar and having someone show up unexpectedly, making sure you collect the balance due from guests prior to arrival, properly accounting for taxes, etc.The amount of time and effort to successfully do that without this software is overwhelming.

There are literally too many features to list, all of which work seamlessly with each other. Some of the ones that have helped us the most:
1)autoresponding to inquiries (even automatically suggesting comparable properties when the inquiry is for a booked property)
2) building a trackable database of all inquiries and guests
3) sending emails based on specific triggers
4) alerting housekeepers to checkins and checkouts
5) Online booking--no more paypal invoices! No more paypal period!!! Literally get bookings while you sleep, click 3 buttons, and the reservation is accepted, the guest credit card is charged and a confirmation email is sent out (and the email is property specific) Money in the bank!
6) Highly customizable, from discounts, to coupon codes, to custom variables like lockbox codes
7) Simplifies all finances, accounting, tax reporting, allows analysis of your business based on occupancy rate, revenue per unit, etc. so you truly understand and can grow your business.

Really none. There are ongoing improvements to every aspect of the software based on client feedback.

Antwort von Lodgix.com

Thanks Jim, appreciate the kind words. I'll remember that next time you need a new feature. :-) You've got some amazing properties in Charlotte..for whomever reads this, if you are visiting Charlotte, NC, check out TheHomeCollectionCLT.com for some exceptional vacation rentals!

Kristjan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best product on the market without a doubt

Bewertet am 24.11.2019

Finding at software that fulfils all or most of your needs in apartment rental business is not an easy task. Before finding Lodgix, I had tested tens of different softwares and visited ITB Berlin - the world's leading travel trade show to meet with a number of software developers who at first claim to do everything what you ask for in a product, but in reality after a demo you see the shortcomings that at least I could not accept. For me Lodgix has been the most user friendly finding after years of research. And what I like most, is the quickness of customer service, although they are based in US and I am from from Europe.

Ease of making quick bookings
Website connectivity
Owner reports
Sync with AirBnB, Booking.com etc.

The software works perfectly and while there is not anything that the software falls short on, I would like to have more graphical reports and possibility to generate own reports, but you can export everything to pdf and excel, so this is not a dealbreaker.

Kim
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lodgix has dramatically improved the way we interact with our guests.

Bewertet am 7.11.2019

From day one, the Lodgix team has been so willing to help us set up and use the software. If we ever have a question, we know they are just a phone call or online chat away and that they will go above and beyond to help us get the most out of the software. The automation within Lodgix has allowed us to free up valuable staff time to work one on one with guests on property. This helps our guests feel valued and increases guest satisfaction.

The Lodgix Software is so easy to use. We use it in all aspects of our Resort from online reservations, guest documents, housekeeping, and accounting. Every time I stop in our front office one of our reservationists tells me how much they love Lodgix and how much it has simplified their job. All the information we need about our guest experience is located in one program. Plus, the online help manual is great and the help team is always quick to respond to any questions or set up a tutorial to teach us how to better use the software.

In our previous system, we charged a separate daily resort fee to guests. Lodgix does not currently have the capability to add on a daily resort fee, so we have had to find a work around.

Adam
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Robust Management Program, Easy Integration, Responsive Support & Great Price!

Bewertet am 7.11.2019

I researched options, did the integration and have stayed with Lodgix even after comparing other programs. Price point is good, utility is pretty amazing if you geek out at what it can do & you retain control on optimizing the functionality that most other products simply don’t allow.

Lodgix is a robust property management portal that allows for a lot of customization to support your established workflows. It is easy to set up automations, 3rd Party integrations and retain control on how things function. You can get into some pretty cool functions but if you want or go with a more simple & traditional use. Makes for an easy launch while supporting continual builds & growth

You gotta double check your integrations and automations to ensure that you have established settings correctly or you can sometimes miss things. But you should be doing that anyway...

Beka
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Great Organization for multiple properties

Bewertet am 4.12.2019

Lodgix has helped limit mistakes in double bookings or oops, I forgot to physically write that down on my calendar... or did you pay or not? Was it a check? All those things are simply in front of me on the screen just a click away. I enjoy people being able to book themselves as well as me helping someone do the reservation manually. So it really caters to many types of people and how they prefer to make their reservation. Not everyone wants to deal with ONLY a screen, but want to talk to a real person.

I really like how we can have multiple listings and see everything on one screen and also integrate the calendars for each separately if we have them listed elsewhere.

Hi Beka, thanks for the review! For this coment,

"I wish it was not extra money to have the emails we send through the software coming from us, rather than "lodgix.com"."

There is no extra money for setting up your spf records. It's very simply (as long as you own your domain) to configure your spf records to allow Lodgix to send emails on your behalf.

Here is a link to our documentation to give you some guidance on how to to do that:

Tim
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good product and good service!

Bewertet am 22.11.2019

There service is great, you can set up a time to talk to a human, which is all you ask for and from there they really know their product well.

I wanted online booking that could integrate with my site, without me being forced into web design software that included its own online booking system. I wanted my web site separate from my booking system so if I ever wanted to change I could. That was the reason I went with lodgix.

I think changing prices has come a long way in our industry. I think homeaway is currently the easiest to use to change prices quickly over stretches of time and still get in those higher prices for Fri, Sat, and Sunday. As of this writing, lodgix still works essentially like flipkey/tripadvisor for price changing which takes far more time compared to leading edge in our industry.

Richard
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

BEST PM SOFTWARE I HAVE WORKED WITH>>BOTH HANDS DOWN!!!!

Bewertet am 18.2.2017

I have only been using Lodgix for 3 months now and have found it a life saver!

Getting started...

I have only been using Lodgix for 3 months now and have found it a life saver!

Getting started was fairly easy. There is a learning curve in some areas but mostly it is common sense. I have often peppered online chat with questions and their response was very good, no matter if it was 2pm or 2am. I have found customer service to be not only open to suggestions for improvement, but surprisingly agreeable to changes and enthusiastic about the implementation of such ideas to enhance the user experience.

I have found customer service from the beginning and through the date of this review, that they have been exceptional. Customer Service is the obvious winner here! Customer Service really deserves 10 out of 5 stars in my opinion. All questions are promptly answered. Their scheduled trainings are not only informative, but they go out of their way to spend more time answering any and all questions even if not related to the training subject matter.

Customer service is so wonderful that it sometimes overshadows the features and value of Lodgix software. I have been able to fully integrate many booking channels under one roof and even opening up a few more. Channel manager working great. I was able to bring over my current payment service. Everything, once set up has been executed without issues. Some time and diligence is required though. Dont try to rush your self to get going (it is easy to do I must admit). Take your time, you will be rewarded once you flip the on switch!

I am beyond satisfied with Lodgix and so grateful to Brent and his team for making the transition into Lodgix painless.

This ability to fully integrate Homeaway/VRBO, TripAdvisor/Flipkey and Booking.com has been great...AND...ICAL syncing with just about everyone else!

Take your time to get to know all of the functions. You will be happy that you did.

Antwort von Lodgix.com

Wow, thanks for the kind words Richard! I hope Lodgix and our team continue to exceed your expectations in the future. We've got a ton of exciting new features to launch and look forward to working with you for many many years.

Sam

Too many great things to say about Lodgix

Bewertet am 25.4.2013

The fact that you can see availability at multiple properties on one page is what drew me to Lodgix. After much searching for a booking calendar that would make things easier rather than just work for me, I got a free trial. I have never looked back....as with anything that makes life easier in the long run, there is a set-up period that can be tedious with lots of data entry. Even this they make quicker by allowing you to easily copy any relevant input from one property to another. With a busy season approaching I was eager to skip things and just get the basic calendar online. It is only as and when I have had periods of time to browse through the site that I have implemented more and more of the settings available. Each one makes my life easier and frees up more of my time in the long run. It seems that everything has been thought of, and if I think of anything that would be useful to me personally Brent invariably makes it happen! I cannot recommend Lodgix highly enough!!

The support is phenomenal - questions are answered and problems are often sorted in minutes rather than the days you usually have to wait on other websites. I am EXTREMELY technically-challenged but with the awesome and extremely detailed manual (and often Brent's help) have been able to get to a point where I am confidently able to run more and more of my business directly through Lodgix, using my iphone or ipad as much as my desk computer. This is important to me as I manage 20 + villas as well as take bookings for them - so I don't necessarily have enough time at my desk as I could do with! I can now write up and send out invoices or receipts from my phone as I sit in line at the bank. I reckon I am still only utilizing about 25% of the settings and modules available with the general subscription, I discover new time-savers constantly. The site is extremely well set out too - easy to access anything anytime and go from one screen to another.

Any problems that I have encountered have generally been because of our somewhat remote location in the Caribbean. Most of this been overcome however.

Paul

Unbeatable Software

Bewertet am 30.8.2016

I manage 15 short term rentals and Lodgix has made the whole process seamless. I can now do all reservation work from my smart phone almost as easily as from my computer! The software is completely geared toward simplicity and functionality and I can't imagine going back to my days before Lodgix.

Very simple to use, both for me and for my customers. Fully featured, there is nothing essential that I desire that it doesn't offer me. The way it is able to integrate with vrbo is a huge plus so I only have to edit rates, photos, and property details in one location. Also, the credit card processing integration is the best I have every used and carries the lowest rates, and I have tried a lot of them over the 18 years I have been in business. The damage insurance offering is awesome, too.
If I ever have questions I just submit a support request and the response is always amazingly fast, with simple explanations.

Can't think of anything!

Azalea

One word IMPRESSIVE!!!

Bewertet am 3.9.2011

I did some extensive research on the internet for vacation rental software without success until I found Lodgix.com Website I immediately downloaded the free 30 day trial. One night, shortly after registering I was struggling with setting up my weekly, daily rates, learning the software, etc. I received an email from Brent M. Kleinheksel (President) of Lodgix. Brent jumped in and started helping me configure my weekly, monthly rates for my vacation rental. I was surprised, extremely impressed and thankful! Brent was obviously engaged and willing to spend the time necessary to ensure I was successful with setting up my vacation rental software. Phone calls and emails are always answered, quickly. At this point, I was convinced this is the software I am going to use for my online vacation rental management software. I would highly recommend Lodgix.com vacation rental management software!

* Lodgix.com vacation rental management software on a scale 1 (worst) - 10 (best) Lodgix.com rates 10+++,
* The software has an intuitive interface
* Guests can easily reserve and book a rental online
* Outstanding Customer Service
* Lodgix is highly professional and attentive management team committed to the highest standards of service
* Problem-solving strategies with online documentation
* Lodgix vacation rental management software is the best software on the market!

NO CONS, JUST PROS!

Antwort von Lodgix.com

Hi Azalea, thanks for the kind words. We do try hard to get folks over the hump and on the road to vacation rental success. We encounter so many customers who've been given bad advice or just plain been intentionally misled. We try to use our collective experience to simply show our customers what works and in EVERY instance it's done by keeping processes simple and actually answering the phones and emails when problems arise. Too many companies these days shy away from direct customer interaction because it's expensive, but without it I just don't see how a company can put out a great product.

Thanks again for your kind words and congrats on your first rental!

Marianne
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Changing Reservation Systems IS SUCH A MONUMENTAL TASK!

Bewertet am 22.11.2019

Right now I've switched my payment system from Rent Payment to Stripe because Strip was quite easy to load into this system. But along with a new reservation system, I'm also learning the new payment system. I will reevaluate this in a month and may switch back as all of my payment records at Rent Payment. It's just an extra challenge.

Benefits: They are more cost effective for my size company. Also, the potential to set up my contracts to be E-signed is beneficial.

First and Most important is the finished product and what is looks like to the Potential Guest. I started by looking at the finished product and thought it was clean, professional and easy to use.

** The plugin for my website was seamless.

Then setting up my properties was quite simple and I didn't need any assistance. It's quite user friendly. Once I hit the rates and when I did have a question: I loved the live chat (or questions) right on the screen. I felt the staff was timely and knowledgeable.

Switching from one reservation system to another is a Huge Undertaking, so it wasn't really a "con" for this software just a con in general: entering all the reservations that you already have into the new system.

The Reservation Invoice takes some getting use to (a little more learning curve).

Kendall

Dependable, affordable and simple to use - User since 2011 50+ units

Bewertet am 31.8.2016

Dependable: I can't think of a single time the system went down other than planned maintenance. This is key. It integrates very well with WordPress so our website is meaningful. It integrates well with VRBO so our main marketing resources work well. The price just right and scales when we grow

Versatility. It allows me to manage properties in a flexible way that I can support and serve a wide variety of furnished home types.

There is no internal tools to record information about a property that can be shared on work orders or with the cleaners. I.E. Alarm Codes that I want to share with a cleaner - I have to use a third party system to communicate internal information. Maintenance guidelines, maintenance logs etc. Operation tools like this would be helpful.

ALICE

LODGIX REVIEW

Bewertet am 8.11.2019

Accuracy, speed, efficiency! Reasonably priced.

Accuracy, speed, efficiency! Reasonably priced.

After a brief period of learning (1 to 2 months) I was absolutely astounded at the time saved from our previous methods. I can convert, from inquiry to paid booking, in less than 5 minutes. Unreal.

We were actually kind of dumped into Lodgix because quite suddenly, VRBO changed the way they did something with the integration of our website to theirs. We needed an "integration software" and our website developer chose Lodgix. So, we hadn't even had the time to plan for or investigate, it was just "learn this now!" I have to say I am so happy that it happened!

Sometimes there are so many different options (as in triggers) that it's hard to choose just the right formula that will do what I need done.

Mark

5 years and counting

Bewertet am 1.9.2016

Ease of use, ability to add notes to bookings for future reference. Very good customer service! We have been using Lodgix for over 5 years. It exceeds our expectations and links flawlessly with Homeaway and VRBO. Lodgix is tied to our personal web site. Making changes and adding pictures is a snap.
The record keeping and search functions are great and the triggers are a huge time saver.

I would like to see higher resolution for pictures

Antwort von Lodgix.com

Thanks Mark, you've been a great customer. My only wish I could find the time to make it down to visit your properties, they look incredible! You are building a great business!

Rosemary
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Thank you Lodgix for the huge productivity lift you give us every day!

Bewertet am 30.8.2016

We operate seven vacation rentals, so we're the small guys, but the productivity lift we've seen is huge! Now we can concentrate on competitive analysis, marketing, and capital projects in an ever changing environment, without being distracted by the day-to-day details which the Lodgix software takes care of so easily and completely. This team has thought of everything!

EASE OF USE. The software is written in an intuitive, straightforward and friendly way! It's obvious that the developer(s) is in the vacation rental business just like the clients are! This comes through over and over. Everything you need to run your business is there and the documentation is excellent. Above all, if you do get stumped they will help you right now. I love the chat experience! It's local, it's now, it's from the experts and you really do get help! How often can you say that?!

I wish I had subscribed sooner!

Robert
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stops double bookings. And so much more

Bewertet am 7.11.2019

I won’t go back to the previous system I used. This is easy to use and great customer service to help with questions or problems.

Easy to use with an online detailed manual
Automates so many things such as emails and calendar updates
Easy to configure and personalize
Integrates with payment systems
Great customer service

There are still a few things I’d like added but they are continually working

Jennifer
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excelent software and customer service

Bewertet am 30.8.2016

I manage around 50 properties in Rincon PR and was doing it all manual for so many years. As the business grew I know I needed a reliable system for all my rentals. From the beginning the staff answered all my questions (over 100) in less than an hour everytime. I was scared that after buying the product (as with other companies) the customer service was not gonna be the same, however they keep being always available and have helped me in all my dobuts. The software is so easy to use and so effective! The online training covered all I needed to know. This is one of the best investments that I have made on my company. I will recommend them to anyone!

Everything!

Antwort von Lodgix.com

Thanks Jennifer, it's been a pleasure working with your team. Hopefully we both have many years of success in front of us!

Annabelle

I love this software!

Bewertet am 30.8.2016

I've used Lodgix for years, I love that they are committed to constant feature upgrades to meet the market. Their customer support is second to none. Great job guys.

I love that I can adjust invoices as I need them to be, the multi calendar view and terrific support.

I'd love to be able to enter expenses that recur each month, and I'd love for end of month invoicing to give a choice - so that I can pay owners for each night occupied in the month - not just each stay ending in the month.

Keltie

Good property management software

Bewertet am 7.11.2019

Good integrations with other websites/software and excellent communication with developers if you need it. Lots of great features we didn't even realize we would use when we first signed up - like quote generation, automatic trigger emails, and contract signing.

We had some issues with the initial integrations, but the Lodgix team were very responsive to resolve them.

Kristen

FANTASTIC Software!

Bewertet am 29.8.2016

Our Company has been with Lodgix for about 6 years, and have been pleased with how easy and professional this software is to work with. Brent and his team always manage to improve the software and service each year... Just keeps getting better and better!

I LOVE how user friendly the system is, and all the different modules you can use.. As your Company grows your software modules can grow.

Antwort von Lodgix.com

Thanks Kristen, I've enjoyed working with you and your team!

Deborah

Small Property Management Company

Bewertet am 29.8.2016

We did research to find the right fit for our small property management company. Lodgix was exactly what we needed. Easy to use, staff personally talked to us about our concerns and were very responsive to any questions we had. It is very reasonably priced compared to competitors.

We were able to set the whole site up quickly. It was easy to use and had help menus that were easy to read and use.

Michael
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good starter VR Mngt tool but better options, for me, out there. Review based on usage 2 years...

Bewertet am 13.10.2022

I liked the product as I was starting out automating my Vacation Rentals. However, as I got better I found another program with more features at a lower price (OwnerRez).

UI and functionality are simple enough to get started managing your vacation rentals and interfacing with the OTA's.

Support (CS) was spotty and the pricing model (% of sales).