4,9

Simply the Best Short Term Rental Manager Available

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 13.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have implemented the program with one client and anticipate adding many more to this excellent program.

The program is very easy to implement. The online support is second-to-none! The chat/help program responds in minutes (not hours and days). The program requires no upfront investment except for the monthly module fee. There is NO obligation or contract and the program can be canceled at anytime with no hassell.

I wish there was a Wix version of the program. The embed option does not quite cut it.

Helen T.

Ticks ALL the boxes!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

From the beginning, these guys have been super helpful. The software is really easy. The pricing is very reasonable, with the option to have add ons at additional cost. There have not been any glitches over the years, the system has never 'gone down' and business has grown because of Lodgix.

Ease of use. We very quickly could load up our multiple properties and get the business up and running and fully operational very quickly, when we changed over from our last PMS.
The software works equally well for Australian businesses, even though the company is US based
My staff find it easy to navigate and training has been no problem with the Tutorial Manual that is provided.
I love that the guys are constantly improving things, and nothing is static. There is always great changes that are taking place.
We opened up second business and automatically went to Lodgix for our PMS. There was no need to shop around, I couldnt be happier with the product we have.
Totally love that the guys always respond to any questions we have. Even though we have a time delay of 12 hours difference, I have often had replies out of business hours from them. I sincerely thank them for their customer support. It is always clear, concise and helpful.

I would dearly love it if a guest could do a property search, enter date parameters, and all available holiday homes with a total price could be visible.
I do believe however that is something that the guys are working on. So that is fantastic.
Not having this function has in no way impeded our bookings, with almost 70% of our bookings coming directly through Lodgix!!

Bob R.

Do not use

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 25.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

None waste of my time and poor customer service

After a long set up process I got everything up and running on my site after a small set up issue...

I made the mistake of asking one question regarding an issue with the WordPress install and they responded by saying maybe I shouldn't try to learn WordPress, which as network admin, I already know WordPress, but suggested I go to wix and have them build a site and drop the html into my site. Worst advice anyone could give and when I responded I don't need to LEARN WordPress and if the WordPress plug in doesn't maybe I should move on and the owner responded yes I should just move on. So with those great customer service skills I don't see why anyone would use this software. I own a large property management company and pay a lot for my software and wanted to this out. Now I know and will stay with what I have. [This review is of the Free Trial]

Antwort von Lodgix.com

This particular individual was not a Lodgix subscriber. The individual had one property and was extremely rude to our support staff. There are many smaller platforms that work great for small accounts with less than 3 properties. Due to channel restrictions Lodgix in many instances is just not a great fit for those with <3 properties.

This individual clearly needed technical hand holding and so we kindly suggested that he try a couple of other platforms that cater to individuals who don't understand all the technical nuances of wordpress and who cater to smaller companies.

This did not sit well with this customer and I guess it upset him even though it was our intention to only steer him in a direction where his expectations would be met and happiness would result.

He was a trial subscriber for less than 24 hours and does not represent the many 1000s of satisfied customers that are illustrated in the other reviews present here.

Thanks!
Lodgix

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 0.0/10

Lisa B.

So glad we found Lodgix

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Lodgix has allowed us to run our accommodation business much more easily and at a lower cost than before leaving us with more time and money to spend on our personal life. It does everything we want in a hospitality software package including synching calendars with different online booking sites, our own booking button on our website and more.

I love that it is so easy to set up a new booking and organise payment when a booking comes through to us direct. I also love the automatic emails we have set up for guests before and after their stay. The customer service from Lodgix has always been prompt and helpful. We can also run lots of reports and the one I love the most is where I can compare this year’s revenue with last year’s.

I’d like to be able to maybe format the emails a bit differently but they are more than adequate and I wouldn’t want the very reasonable fees to go up.

Tim H.

Think about switching

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Lodgix is an outstanding product for small to medium, hotel and property management users. Prior to switching to Lodgix I had two pressing objectives. Firstly, our older system had issues with credit card storage compliance (PCI). Lodgix solved this issue easily and this annual burden (PCI compliance) is a thing of the past. Secondly, we had developed our old system over many years to meet our needs, but we were seriously behind in our ease of getting inventory out to sales channels. Again, Lodgix solves this easily and inventory is synced without the worry of overbookings. Thank you Lodgix!!

Easy to use, can be used remotely outside the work location, good access to sales channels, comprehensive reporting options, great credit card payment options with Stripe link.

Lodgix is a wonderful out to the box solution. I have some improvements that would help our business and while Lodgix is responsive to my needs they have their own priorities for improvements.

Sharon G.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Fantastic Company, Software and Customer Service!!!!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Stellar customer service! The response rate is fantastic!! They are always there to answer the question, no matter how simple or complicated it may be. Lodgix continually works to improve an already great product and they never disappoint!

This software provides me with all the tools I need to operate my business! Everything from management, reservations, owner statements, tax reports and more is incorporated to make this a one-stop software that does it all! It is not complicated and the online manual is great!!

There really isn't anything I don't like about this software. I'm very happy with it.

Barbara G.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Simplifies the reservation and back office processes

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great. The team is quick to respond and easy to work with.

I like that it becomes one central place for all bookings to come in and information to be pushed out. It makes marketing and reservations much simpler. I also like the way rates and rules are shared by like properties in the system rather than repeating that work for every single property. It has absolutely increased my efficiency.

I would be happy to see integration/sync options open up to even more marketing venues.

Justin T.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Lodgix is the best short-term rental management I’ve found!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We’ve had an easy time with this well-thought out software...compared to the other company we used prior, this software is a dream to implement and use - great tech support too!

Ease of use and functionality are 5 stars!

Lacking some accounting functionality (balance brought forward) that I’m told will be implemented soon.

Loren D.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The software you need for your rentals

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Lodgix allows us to have a centralized location to manage all the properties we manage and makes it really easy to do.

Lodgix is packed full of features and the developers are constantly working to add more and improve your experience. The pricing is tiered so you only pay for what you use. It offers integrations with all the popular third party sites.

They don't support a payment processor that works in my country, although I don't think any online payment processors work in my country.

Stacy C.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great support and response time!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Wonderful!

I am a new user to Lodgix and have found the sales staff to be very responsive and knowledgable. The first online training was wonderful and rep. could not have been more helpful or knowledgeable. I feel very comfortable moving forward growing my business with Lodgix in my corner!

I have not experienced any negatives aspects to this software program.

Edward R.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A Program for those who can "Think Out-of-the- Box"

Bewertet am 14.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Lodgix has improved our efficiency tremendously.
Lodgix has improved our bottom line.
Lodgix has given our smaller property the ability to be more professional looking and to compete with the "big boys"!
We operated both our WolfBay and Lodgix simultaneously for 10 months to make sure we were satisfied.
When we have an issue...we email thru the program and usually get a response in 5 +/- minutes.

Lodgix had U.S.A. support.
Lodgix ads said that their cloud program was stable and dependable...after 2 1/2 years of usage...it is!
Our system can be accessed from muliple computers, tablets or even our cell phone to book place a reservation into the system.
We needed software that could be adaptable...Lodgix software accomplished this.
As a smaller property, we needed both long and short term rental capabilities...Lodgix software did that!
Our WordPress website functions seamlessly with the Lodgix program.
The on-line booking and credit card processing modules have streamlined our reservations and made our business more profitable.

Honestly, fear of the unknown. Setting up a new software program after using another for 20 years was quite a job. The terminology that software developers use and the language that many in the hospitality industry is slightly different. After we had charted the two sets of terms side by side...we adapted.
Some of our forms and spreadsheets were not able to be used in the Lodgix system...we adapted.

Gideon O.

They've Thought of Everything

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I do not hesitate to recommend Lodgix, especially to smaller operators who may not need dozens of channels or the complexity of the big-dollar property management systems. If you're looking for a sophisticated PMS at a fair price, Lodgix is your answer.

1) Hands down, the best part of the software is the amount of functionality packed into a simple program. It's clear that they have done their homework in setting up a truly versatile product. We are a small property with a peculiar setup: a B&B with three guest rooms and four camping cabins. We had a very hard time finding a PMS which would handle those parameters, let alone handle them well. Then we found Lodgix. We've never looked back on that decision.

2) I contacted rep a couple of times during setup, and he was both helpful and direct. I appreciated his candor when discussing features that would and would not be viable for future updates, and helping me find solutions/workarounds for my property's non-traditional setup (see item #1, lol).

1) The user interface is not built with mobile responsiveness in mind, so it's a little hard to check "on the go." However, I have heard a rumor that this will be fixed in a future release.

2) This is in no way Lodgix's fault, but we found their channel manager partner difficult to work with, and ultimately we opted to take our chances with manual syncing since we are a smaller property. The auto-import feature certainly helps with peace of mind on that issue... again, they've thought of just about everything.

3) The web templates could stand a little modernizing. But, if your web designer knows what they're doing, they can make tweaks. And again, I've heard there is a new major release on the horizon, so I'm not worried in the least.

Ricahrd K.

The BEST PMS out there!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Love Lodgix. From the beginning, the customer service has been second to none. I wish I could hire these guys to work for me. They are constantly making improvements. Nothing is static here. Constantly evolving ...but in a good way..not be cause something was broke. I cant imagine how much time using this software has saved me and at the same time, provided me with a better customer experience. I do think I am a Lodgix lifer now:)

So real quick: the software works, great customer service, always growing

Of the 5 PMS I have used, Lodgix by far was and is the best!

Deep depth is usage. So much you can do with it and it just WORKS! I have used several other channel managers/property management systems and they all never seemed to rise to a level of just being acceptable. Lodgix hits that ball out of the park everytime!

Response by the team is also stellar. Not only is their response time great...they are also helpful. Unlike most service providers, they answer the phone or email real fast, but they keep you going in circles for hours and days before a resolution is met, if ever. Go with Lodgix...they really cant be beat!

I have been using for over 3 years now and I am still learning everyday something new. That is how in depth this software is. Of course you can get up and running within a day or so...but then you start to add layers on top of layers and that takes time. So dont let that hold you back. It takes time to make something meaningful happen.

Rheannon S.
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great Software, and Awesome Customer Service!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I’ve have been very satisfied and impressed with Lodgix from day one. They have great software that’s simple to use, and great customer service.

I must admit that at first I was a little Leary to try Lodgix. They seemed pretty cheap compared to so many others, so I figured it probably didn’t offer the options I was looking for. Before even giving the free trial a try, I called and asked them a ton of questions. The owners were very quick to call me back, and very patient in answering everything. I was wondering about. They offered to set up an online meeting to walk me through it all which I accepted.
It was very thorough, and answered all my questions plus taught me more.
The initial set up on my website was done by a web professional. She commented on how easy it was to set up and how she was very impressed with the system.
I love the way it looks on my website, and my favorite thing is probably how simple and thorough setting up a new listing is! I manage a few different vacation rentals and love how this walks you through everything down to the smallest details. Before using Lodgix I had to send all my photos to my web designer, and send her all the info and she had to make custom listings for everything. I absolutely love that now I can simply sign into Lodgix and create new listings, and edit old ones, or change prices, or anything I want without having to have someone else do it for me. A few days into my free month trial while I was still working on setting everything up, I had already decided Lodgix was the answer I had been looking for for so long!
I would highly recommend it to anyone!

The only thing I’d say I had any trouble with at first was figuring out how to accept a booking. It really only took me a few minutes to figure out, and once you know how it’s pretty easy. That being said they do have links and videos that explain all kinds of things, I just hadn’t watched them because the rest of the set up was so easy I never needed the extra help. Anytime I have contacted Lodgix with a question they respond within a few minutes and will send a photo with arrows to show me what to do, or a link to a similar article so I can visually see how to do something.
They make it very simple, and their customer service is great!

Sean T.
Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

NO QUESTION *BEST* solution for small business

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Lodgix does things with excellence. Lodgix developed and continues to refine a platform that thinks about my business like a business partner instead of an apathetic employee or a lazy vendor. It's easy to find apathetic and lazy people. It's hard to find a business partner.

Maybe someone reading this thinks I'm a schill, but I'm writing what I've written because our business was bleeding money to an inferior platform that was recommended by someone who never investigated alternate platforms. I was on Guesty, which is not a true channel manager. Lodgix is a channel manager. If you don't have a platform that actually gives you sync and operability with all the major channels, you're doing yourself a disservice.

Many other platforms are disguising themselves as a management platform when their objective is to do one of the following:

-take over managing your properties
-sell you a really expensive web site
-sell you a really expensive digital marketing solution

Almost none of these other "solutions" actually manage your channels, not even to speak of the abundant features in Lodgix.

It took me nearly 220 hours of demos, research, phone calls and trials to make my way down every dead end. Do yourself a favor and don't put yourself in a position of having to switch platforms. Lodgix will take you from 3 properties to 300 properties.

It is a complete package that is scalable. Their extra modules for employees and property management are welcome bolt-on a la carte additions if you've grown to need them, and they don't saddle you with the price for that service when you don't. Every tier and aspect of their pricing is reasonable and delivers value.

Their support is excellent. I hate it when guests don't bother to read important details and I always try to reference Lodgix material before I create a ticket. When I miss obvious things or misunderstand their material they're still very responsive and make every reasonable effort to solve my problem. There's a difference between solving a problem and just saying "sorry for the inconvenience". Their help library/manual is very well conceived and thorough.

They continue to roll out improvements. When I started I was a little disappointed in the fundamental function of their calendar, but it was not a difficult work-around to achieve what I wanted. However, they told me they were working on an improvement that would accomplish exactly what I wanted. THEY KEPT THEIR PROMISE. Most people will tell you what you want to hear and never address it.

Lodgix gives me a platform that delivers nearly what an enterprise solution delivers. There are two truly enterprise level solutions that cost a fortune, and I couldn't possibly know if I would get equal support without spending a fortune. This is the best solution for everything a short term rental operator needs.

I didn't like the calendar initially, but it is an excellent calendar and they've made improvements so I have all the capability of making adjustments as needed. This negative aspect is now a non-issue because they listened to their customers.

It's more complex than a crummy phone app, but this is not really a negative. If you try to run this business off a phone app you're either shooting too low in your operations or you're planning to fail. IF you're not committed to becoming a proficient user of the platform you choose, why even bother. The "simpler" solutions don't have half the operability you need.

No platform is perfect. There are tweaky little things that puzzle me sometimes, but there's always a solution. When I say tweaky things I don't want to imply inoperable features or down time. This platform has never failed to function and stay up 16 waking hours a day every day.

Heather R.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Best Reservation Management Software I've had the pleasure of using!

Bewertet am 30.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have owned two boutique property management companies within the past 20 years. Within that time I have researched property management software up and down, backward and forward looking for just the right fit. I finally found it with Lodgix!

The ease of use. A person can easily manage one property with Lodgix, or dozens! The software is intuitive to use. I honestly can't recall ever having to call customer support...and I'm not the most tech savvy person. Set up was simple and quick. I also appeciate that Brent is available should I have a question. He always responds in a timely manner. The feature I probably love the most is that Lodgix automatically emails the cleaning company when a reservation is made within the system. This, for me, is HUGE! I used to have to make a 'cleaning schedule' for the cleaning company at the start of each week. This took a boatload of time for me to do and also was open to human error. Since I've started using Lodgix software we have not had ONE mistake with the scheduled cleanings of the vacation rental properties. This sort of peace of mind is priceless! And finally, the monthly fee for using Lodgix is right too. I've paid much MUCH more per month for software that didn't do half as much as Lodgix does with the ease of use it offers. Thank you Brent for developing Lodgix! I'm a fan!!

I had to really think about this one...but I'd have to say that I get a little confused when setting up the 'rules' section. I'm not sure if it is just the way it is worded or what, but I tend to have to ask my husband for help when setting up a property within this section. Hubs seems to understand the rules section just fine. :-/

Antwort von Lodgix.com

Yes the rates and rules are due for a major overhaul and guess what? It's done. However it's such a big change that we are holding off till the full impact of the new booking pages has lessened a bit. Change is good, but too much change too quickly sometimes throws users for a loop! Thanks for your review!

Marcus C.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Lodgix makes running family-owned vacation home business possible

Bewertet am 13.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

When we decided to start a business renting out our old home to riders of the Hatfield McCoy Trails in West Virginia, we looked for a vacation rental management software that could do it all - organize our reservations, manage guest communications, take care of billing and invoicing, and generate online bookings through an easy-to-use booking process. Lodgix fit the bill in all manners. We love the ResortLock integration because it allows us to give guests easy access to their accommodations at whatever time they arrive by giving them their door code in their pre-arrival email - so no one has to be on site to meet them with a key. We have heard nothing but praise from our guests about this convenience. The online availability calendar and booking system is easy to use on a desktop or smartphone, and is a very useful resource for potential guests to get an instant quote or find a week or weekend that's available. We constantly share it on our Facebook page and suggest that those who call us check it out when they are asking about availability. Very complex email trigger scenarios can be set up so that professional, customized emails automatically go out to guests when their reservation is confirmed, when they've paid in full and when their stay is a week away. I have also set up reminder emails to myself so that I remember when to bill customers and when customers are checking in and checking out. We wouldn't be able to run the administrative end of our business, while still working our own full-time jobs, if it weren't for Lodgix. The Lodgix software has helped us give our guests a great customer experience on a tight budget, and has no doubt given our website a professional look that leads to phone calls and bookings.

I like the door code integration with ResortLock the most. Our triggered email that sends to guests a week before their stay includes the guests' door code and instructions on how to use it and how to change it. I also like the online booking calendar, which allows us to be transparent with our potential customers on pricing and availability. It makes it easy to book instantly, even from a smartphone.

The Lodgix admin interface is not easy to use from a smartphone. We do not have a dedicated phone answerer or "front desk person" so often times we take customer calls from our cell phones and need to be able to book someone on the spot. It is difficult to use the reservation ticker in the admin interface from a phone, and even more difficult to go through with a complete booking on a phone. I would really like to have a Lodgix app, so that I could have quick access to our availability calendar, and an easy way to make a reservation, right from my phone. Also, the setting up of triggered emails can be confusing. I wish there were more documentation of some common email trigger setups, and/or an easier way to find such documentation from the admin interface.

Alexandra E.
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great product for doing website updates - reporting is limited resulting in a lot of manual efforts

Bewertet am 22.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience has been positive.
I have had issues but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been prompt to resolve.

I call this product by back office though it also generates and updates by website.
It interfaces with my payment systems well and it is fairly easy to use.
Getting photos added is easy thought i just recently learned that adding Alt tags is a limitation.
Alt tags are a key requirement for SEO

The reporting basically sucks for my needs.
I tried using the reports with some edits but editing also is a limitation.
I have two business models in place:
For example. The model that was in place when I signed up involves sharing a 60/30 or 70/30 split on the lodging figure and corresponding tax is also split accordingly. Lodgix can't deal with that so I have to track sales, by client, in separate worksheets.
The reporting is not useful for my needs because I am not able to tell the system to use my business model elements.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Andy P.

It's a hidden gem - stumbled upon Lodgix + learned how awesome it is

Bewertet am 7.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Using it for over 1.5 years. The manuals are pretty up to date, it just takes some time to get acquainted and set it all up, but the team is very responsive. They have a blog I discovered that they constantly post updates from on new features coming up. They've updated a lot of the user/guest interfaces. Though it has taken awhile to get all things in order, it has saved us a lot of time ! Integrated PM account with Homeaway/VRBO and TripAdvisor/FlipKey, calendar syncing for other non-integrated sites. I've attempted to "try" or convert to another platform/VRM/CRM but due to the extensive set up process, I have not successfully switched. Lodgix has all you need at a great price. I'm glad we stumbled and started with this. It's pretty flexible/versatile, but if you want something better and are willing to pay top dollar, then there's other options out there.

Integrated payment processing, email and invoice template customization, automated trigger emails, custom rules/pricing, integrates with our website, homeaway, tripadvisor. 2-way calendar sync, and tons of reporting functions/exporting to excel or pdf is simple.

Can't import data, takes time to DIY and learn it if you don't have experience setting up a CRM/VRM. However, they'll schedule a time to guide you and show you via phone/web conference. I became acquainted with (and set up) this software just by using their online guide/manuals and some googling + some late nights when customers weren't calling.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

James H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Fits the needs of small but growing company perfectly

Bewertet am 8.3.2012
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is the most well thought-out product I've ever purchased. It has every option you could possibly want, and has contributed to our significant growth in the few months we've been using it. The company is incredibly responsive to suggestions and customer service is top notch. It's clear they have an in-depth understanding of the needs of small- to mid-sized vacation rental businesses. They're a true partner and want you to succeed so they do, too. My advice is to buy this software from the moment you enter the vr business rather than fumbling around with different payment methods (paypal, squareup, etc), trying to keep track of inquiries, lying awake at night worried about double-bookings, forgetting to enter a reservation on your calendar and having someone show up unexpectedly, making sure you collect the balance due from guests prior to arrival, properly accounting for taxes, etc.The amount of time and effort to successfully do that without this software is overwhelming.

There are literally too many features to list, all of which work seamlessly with each other. Some of the ones that have helped us the most:
1)autoresponding to inquiries (even automatically suggesting comparable properties when the inquiry is for a booked property)
2) building a trackable database of all inquiries and guests
3) sending emails based on specific triggers
4) alerting housekeepers to checkins and checkouts
5) Online booking--no more paypal invoices! No more paypal period!!! Literally get bookings while you sleep, click 3 buttons, and the reservation is accepted, the guest credit card is charged and a confirmation email is sent out (and the email is property specific) Money in the bank!
6) Highly customizable, from discounts, to coupon codes, to custom variables like lockbox codes
7) Simplifies all finances, accounting, tax reporting, allows analysis of your business based on occupancy rate, revenue per unit, etc. so you truly understand and can grow your business.

Really none. There are ongoing improvements to every aspect of the software based on client feedback.

Antwort von Lodgix.com

Thanks Jim, appreciate the kind words. I'll remember that next time you need a new feature. :-) You've got some amazing properties in Charlotte..for whomever reads this, if you are visiting Charlotte, NC, check out TheHomeCollectionCLT.com for some exceptional vacation rentals!

Kristjan L.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The best product on the market without a doubt

Bewertet am 24.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Finding at software that fulfils all or most of your needs in apartment rental business is not an easy task. Before finding Lodgix, I had tested tens of different softwares and visited ITB Berlin - the world's leading travel trade show to meet with a number of software developers who at first claim to do everything what you ask for in a product, but in reality after a demo you see the shortcomings that at least I could not accept. For me Lodgix has been the most user friendly finding after years of research. And what I like most, is the quickness of customer service, although they are based in US and I am from from Europe.

Ease of making quick bookings
Website connectivity
Owner reports
Sync with AirBnB, Booking.com etc.

The software works perfectly and while there is not anything that the software falls short on, I would like to have more graphical reports and possibility to generate own reports, but you can export everything to pdf and excel, so this is not a dealbreaker.

Kim B.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Lodgix has dramatically improved the way we interact with our guests.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

From day one, the Lodgix team has been so willing to help us set up and use the software. If we ever have a question, we know they are just a phone call or online chat away and that they will go above and beyond to help us get the most out of the software. The automation within Lodgix has allowed us to free up valuable staff time to work one on one with guests on property. This helps our guests feel valued and increases guest satisfaction.

The Lodgix Software is so easy to use. We use it in all aspects of our Resort from online reservations, guest documents, housekeeping, and accounting. Every time I stop in our front office one of our reservationists tells me how much they love Lodgix and how much it has simplified their job. All the information we need about our guest experience is located in one program. Plus, the online help manual is great and the help team is always quick to respond to any questions or set up a tutorial to teach us how to better use the software.

In our previous system, we charged a separate daily resort fee to guests. Lodgix does not currently have the capability to add on a daily resort fee, so we have had to find a work around.

Adam W.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Robust Management Program, Easy Integration, Responsive Support & Great Price!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I researched options, did the integration and have stayed with Lodgix even after comparing other programs. Price point is good, utility is pretty amazing if you geek out at what it can do & you retain control on optimizing the functionality that most other products simply don’t allow.

Lodgix is a robust property management portal that allows for a lot of customization to support your established workflows. It is easy to set up automations, 3rd Party integrations and retain control on how things function. You can get into some pretty cool functions but if you want or go with a more simple & traditional use. Makes for an easy launch while supporting continual builds & growth

You gotta double check your integrations and automations to ensure that you have established settings correctly or you can sometimes miss things. But you should be doing that anyway...

Beka W.

Great Organization for multiple properties

Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Lodgix has helped limit mistakes in double bookings or oops, I forgot to physically write that down on my calendar... or did you pay or not? Was it a check? All those things are simply in front of me on the screen just a click away. I enjoy people being able to book themselves as well as me helping someone do the reservation manually. So it really caters to many types of people and how they prefer to make their reservation. Not everyone wants to deal with ONLY a screen, but want to talk to a real person.

I really like how we can have multiple listings and see everything on one screen and also integrate the calendars for each separately if we have them listed elsewhere.

Hi Beka, thanks for the review! For this coment,

"I wish it was not extra money to have the emails we send through the software coming from us, rather than "lodgix.com"."

There is no extra money for setting up your spf records. It's very simply (as long as you own your domain) to configure your spf records to allow Lodgix to send emails on your behalf.

Here is a link to our documentation to give you some guidance on how to to do that:

Patty R.

Best solution I've found

Bewertet am 26.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our rental management business is through Lodgix. It has been great. Sometimes it is difficult to speak to a support person by phone, but overall I have been very pleased.

Lodgix is easy to use, organized, and flexible in many ways. I have used other rental management software, and this is the best combination of performance and price.

The only thing that I am very unhappy with is that my inquiry emails and some other emails cannot be sent from my own email address. They go from "mtalodgix" and they almost ALWAYS go into the SPAM folder of my customers and prospective customers and even owners. This is a serious limitation and is causing me to lose business.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10