ClicData

Sortieren nach

Nicolo
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The best reporting tool in the market

Bewertet am 28.3.2019

Clicdata helped us solving some issues related to the reporting of other third parties. If you are an Infusionsoft user you know what I mean.

I loved that I could creat specific dashboards bundled into binders, all with automated data sources. This way I could monitor all the relevant aspects of my automation campaigns on a daily basis.

Customer support was great too.

The tool is definitely advanced and while it may appear as intuitive it is not. You will need to learn how it works before using it to its full potential. Also expect to be investing some man hours into it before seeing its full value.

Jeremy
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Highly Customisable Dashboards at Pocket-Friendly Prices

Bewertet am 30.3.2017

Let's face it: there's hundreds of dashboard solutions out there, all competing for your attention. Take a close look and it's always a trade-off between functionality, ease of use, customisation options and pricing.

You'll find everything from zippy, push-button options that may or may not give you what you want to full-blown high-end tools which combine dashboard reporting with sophisticated data analysis capabilities.

Quick and easy comes with limitations in the data sources you can use, and the degree to which you can manipulate data after import. There's usually a short-list of presentation choices, often a million miles from data visualisation best practice. At the high-end comes complexity, a steep learning curve, and watch out stratospheric pricing.

Here's where ClicData excels: for an exceptionally modest price, you get connections to a long list of data sources that would satisfy all but the most unusual of requirements. You get ample options to segment, merge and manipulate data post import. You also get an ever-increasing number of customisable reporting widgets. Most importantly, in an area where most other solutions fail, you can set up your own customised templates and present your data in such a way that its easily interpreted. Yes, this is one online reporting suite capable of producing results that would even earn approval from Edward Tufte and Stephen Few.

Is there a downside to ClicData? Only if you don't have the time to invest in setting things up properly at the start and learning how to get the most out of this clever program. That time will pay enormous dividend, while not requiring the programming and analytics skills that other platforms do.

Of course, as with any platform, just how long your set up takes will depend on what you are trying to achieve, and how much time you want to spend in getting things perfect. But what's outstanding about ClicData is that you can produce perfect interactive dashboards, and at a price that will get quick approval from your accounting department.

Customisation options, flexibility, price.

Could also offer simple template-driven solutions for those with simple needs looking for a push-button solution.

David
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Clic work in progress

Bewertet am 26.2.2019

Overall decent, but I moved on to Tableau which is quite powerful.

I liked the gauges and appearance of the software. It could look good quickly, which appealed to me.

Functionality was mixed. Some features and functions were solid, others yet to come or hard to utilize.

Kris
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Tool!

Bewertet am 27.3.2017

Combining Data Manipulation AND Dashboards in one solution is great!
Data Manipulation: You need to learn SQL for many of the Data Transformations. I'm okay at VBA and had ZERO SQL experience coming into ClicData. I'm getting better at SQL but could only imagine what I could do if I knew SQL better.

Data Refresh: Our data auto updates with with scheduled refreshes with cloud services (SFDC, Smartsheet) and through scheduled emails with attached data from our LMS (Data by Email).

Dashboards: I had zero experience creating dashboards before ClicData. As with anything I've improved vastly over time. When I need a new dashboard, I just select an existing one that is close to what I want, hit `Duplicate' and change the data source(s). Super simple.

I am able to amaze my coworkers on a regular basis thanks to ClicData.
I cannot recommend it enough.

Combines Data Manipulation and Dashboards. Flexibility. Setup once and everything auto updates.

It's hard to call it a con, but not having a SQL person really slowed us down.

Gao Rui
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful tool with great support but steep learning curve.

Bewertet am 1.3.2022

I love the support I get, I love being able to create plenty of easy to consume visualizations that makes data analysis quick and easy.

It's powerful. I can do a lot with it. It helps me distribute our data in easy to understand visualizations to our clients.

Connects to my data files on OneDrive, PostGreSQL easily.

Single Sign-On (SSO) works perfectly with Wordpress. When Faced with issue of setting up, they worked with our other vendors from our Stack to find a solution.

Technical Support Team has all been really helpful in finding solutions to my requirements.

We had a lot of issues with the SSO at first, but the solution was a simple and easy fix (our canaccess data did not match MiniOrange's)

There are a lot of features and functions but it requires tweaking and exploring.

Anoop
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best ever tool which allows us to do end to end automation within a single ecosystem

Bewertet am 14.2.2022

1. End to end automation
2. Less Manual Intervention
3. Performance
4. Customer Support
5. New features
6. Our team who worked on PowerBI and Tableau (Market leaders not actually though) appreciated our tool in terms of adaptation and Self Service platform
7. Customization and many more

1. I think we should do lots of Marketing of our product
2. Conduct Proficiency test on online leaning platforms (How it is going to help beginners and for the folks who worked on clicData for decent amount of time, conducting Proficiency test would give them confidence)

Bryan
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very happy with the software

Bewertet am 10.6.2019

This tool is allowing us to access raw data from SAP and present it on an hourly or daily basis as needed. This is giving us vital information to help us run our operations

The data processing capabilities are amazing. You need to be prepared to invest some time into learning how the tool works, but after that you will never have any issue presenting data in a meaningful way.

This is the only dashboard tool I have used so it is difficult to identify any weak areas.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Clic Hospitality

Bewertet am 1.3.2022

the benefit is the capability to create any dashboard in terms of minute so solve any question in minutes and be very reactive when the clients are asking dieep data analysis

the system is operational with all inclusive in one click minute and constantly improving. the simplicity of the dashboard to build for a technical person is enough to build in minute one ad hoc analysis

the system is not very performing well in terms of speed if you have lot of filters in the normal cloud online team config - I have always to reduce the number of rows to 10000 to get an normal user experience

• Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I used ClicData to run performance dashboards for my team on a daily basis.

Bewertet am 25.10.2017

The integrations with other software and web pages made it really easy to keep the dashboard updated and the amount of customisable options is a great feature.

Some of the UI isn't hugely intuitive and there were a few times there were glitches with some of the intergrations.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Lots of features and possibilities.

Bewertet am 25.10.2017

Clicdata makes it easy to make reports on KPI's of our selfes and for our costumers.

The drag and drop makes it easy to do a lot of stuf. Even to make interactive boards is easy.
And if you can't figure it out, there is an excellent support desk.

For a bit more complicated stuf you need to know some coding. Sometimes that is a bit hard for a dummy like me. But support is excellent.

Rafael
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

ClicData opinion

Bewertet am 18.6.2019

Overall I think this is a very good software that I use daily.

It helps me to show our metrics in a very graphic way.
Every dashboard is unique and customized for specific needs.
It helps me to keep track of the KPIs I care the most.

It is not that friendly user, it will be a good idea to upload more video tutorials.
I think it needs more "plug-ins" to pull data from other software, right now the list of software to connect your data is very limited.
Unless you have an upgraded account, the customer support is very slow, sometimes takes days to get a response.

Michael
  • Branche: Internet

Good and Becoming Great

Bewertet am 8.2.2017

Our needs focus on pre-sales dashboards used to demonstrate the value of our products to prospective customers. We must therefore rapidly create dashboards on a case-by-case basis. We have found ClicData to be a very good tool in this context.

Things I like:
- Customer support and access to your expertise has been superb and your willingness to add/enhance/fix features has been remarkable
- Overall functionality is very good and getting better
- Value for money is, to my eye, better than any your competitors I have researched

Areas for improvement (caveat: the rate at which you have responded to requests for features, as I noted above, has been exceptional):

- Bi-directionality: calling out to a web service or other external resource is provided. However, there is no apparent facility for bringing the results of that request back into the environment. Adding this would greatly expand the potential of your offering
- "OR" capability in widgets: this is a known need and, I believe, is on your to-do list. We await this eagerly

Overall, I remain very impressed with ClicData and we have benefitted greatly from adopting your service. Thank you and the very best of luck going forward.

Polo
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Leaving spreadsheets behind.

Bewertet am 19.6.2019

It helped us to switch from spreadsheets to dashboard in a format that is more secure, easier and stable. In some way our team can skip programming, to focus on designing user oriented dashboards.

The data transformation tool set has a lot of options and are easy to use. For an Excel user at the beginning it seems odd, but rapidly you realize that the classic spreadsheet software is not the tool to deliver information to your users. Add to this a great low price and a good set of widgets to build your dashboards, and you can build almost any dashboard.

Although there are ways to make your dashboards responsive to filter by clicking on the screen, it should be more easy to set up.

Shannon

Great for BI and Data Management

Bewertet am 10.6.2019

We have used ClicData extensively for both customer-facing BI dashboards and for internal tracking and project management. We also often use the database tools to do data transformations that would be extremely difficult in Excel.

Extensive API integrations, easy to use editor to create stunning dashboards. Lots of data manipulation options.

No constants or easy way to cross-reference across dashboards. Some documentation is too brief. Would like to see more video tutorials and/or helpful "lessons" in best practices and functionality.

Antonio
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Powerful data visualization application

Bewertet am 11.3.2019

ClicData is the right software for data visualization and dashboarding.
I found it the ideal tool for online presentation and delivering data insights. There are many chances for different business applications as financial, management, technical and data analysis.
It’s so easy to use and has such an smart interface to work and create dashboards.
And of course, highlight Clicdata technical support, always ready to help the user

Smart and practical online software application. The interface is simple and easy to use. Visual elements available, icons and widgets available. Allows statistical data analysis and tracking of patterns, trends and correlations. A lot of data connections. Fast and efficient technical support. Multilanguage.

Statistics functionalities, custom reports and SQL language issues which can be solved with the help of Clicdata staff

Pooja
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

ClickData is a esily, smartly and fast help to groth your company and product.

Bewertet am 9.4.2019

My personal experience I can see that my company will be very fast groth in few of months because of ClickData. They can provide hole chart of your product that which place best for marketing and where is I am loss that.I can securely share it with my team members.They can show everything in charts so esily understand. It's show which is fast way to show your product in customer it's a mobile or laptops or any other way.

Here is a not single of issue I see they can inspire every time to do your work best and get much more.

Facundo Alberto
  • Branche: Restaurants

Easy BI platform

Bewertet am 10.6.2019

Clicdata was the inflection point that divided a before and after talking about the understanding of my business.-

Ease of use is one of the most appreciated characteristics in a BI software by someone who isn't a software engineer.-

I had some problems because I couldn't automate the update of the information but it's due to not open APIs and not related to the platform itself.

Norbert
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool

Bewertet am 11.7.2019

The Grafiks and the visiuality of the nummbers are really great

Not so easy to edit the Dashboards. When you want to change some small things you often have to recreat the widget.

Deyan

Deyan review

Bewertet am 9.12.2020

The software is web based. CliCdata has wonderful user experience.

There is a lot of lag every week in Tuesday.

John

Good value for basic dashboards

Bewertet am 3.11.2017

The price is very reasonable if only simple dashboards are needed. It is very easy to add and remove users. Users can easily navigate between dashboards.

I need ClicData team to modify or customize the existing reports. ClicData cannot visualize complicated data analysis

Werner
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best BI software for getting things done

Bewertet am 26.6.2019

Performance Reporting and creating portals

Easy to use - Great Support - Fast prototyping

People have mental blocks when it comes to using BI software.

More tutorial videos would be useful

Gina

Very Happy

Bewertet am 1.3.2022

Good implementation team and resources with little to no downtime

Easy to implement and flexible to accomodate needs of customers

Issues trying to pay bills.... trying to pay the bill and keep getting notices we will be shut off but issue is on clicdata's end

Ruth

Immediate Assistance

Bewertet am 10.8.2020

Very positive, outstanding service, very willing to help.

I work with Clicdata on setting up and updating a complex dashboard. I really appreciate the fact that help is available through chat, and I can also set up a call to go over any issues very quickly.

Sometimes the fixes take too long to get done.

Kerry
  • Branche: Verpackung und Container

Excellent functionality

Bewertet am 8.2.2017

The software is excellent if you need reporting from a database. We connect it to MS Access in order to display out accounting system data such as sales and profit on a wide screen in the office. Flawless functionality that I couldn't find anywhere else at this price point.

Functionality

Cost and web updater is not 100% reliable.

Neil

Happy ClicData User

Bewertet am 26.2.2019

Overall we're very happy with ClicData. Able to get a real overview of business on a single dashboard in real-time.

Able to merge data from different data sources.

UI is a little "dated". An update using some of the latest web functionality would be nice.