Workiz

Laut Hersteller deine erste Wahl, um mehr Aufträge zu gewinnen und schneller bezahlt zu werden.

Sortieren nach

Victor
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Really good app!

Bewertet am 29.10.2020

As single contractor the option of people scheduling online and me getting all the info with calendar and remainders is a game changer. I can be on the road and the system is my “ secretary “.
I think polishing some things will make this application a success for any small to midsize business.

Chatbot integration and online booking is my favorite part. Easy to integrate with website and most importantly I can interact live with customer if needed.
Validation of address is another great tool for scheduling new customers, link to gps system (Waze, Maps,Google maps)is a great tool.
System allows you to keep track of tax collections, easy system once you get familiar with.
Credit Card processing is very easy and no issues between accounts (money is always there after the 2 days period).
Invoices via text or email with option to pay online is also a plus.

It’s a little confusing to process of crediting money previously collected back into a given quote plus in the final invoice “ customer invoice “ the software will account the credit back but will not show it listed for people to see.
The calendar on the chatbot should be highlighted for available slots or takeaway slots already taken.

Housecall Pro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Workiz

Chatbot/team response to my questions/ price.

Antwort von Workiz

Thanks Victor for this great reviews. We're working on making the credit card processing much easier. A release is coming in a few weeks.
Thanks for also mentioning the chatbot, we're super proud of it!

Zachary
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Quick Software

Bewertet am 27.7.2020

Overall the software does what I need it to do very well with a couple of exceptions. The software is quick and efficient to get my tasks accomplished.

Learning the software was pretty quick and simple. I love how fast the software and how booking the job is all on the same page. Being able to add pictures to each job is great. I like being able to assign the job to a technician and it turns the color of that technician. It makes dispatching simple. The reports are also another wonderful feature that makes it easier to determine job numbers.

I do not like how you cannot block off the schedule for a specific metro. We have three metros at Junk Doctors (Greensboro, Charlotte, Raleigh) and I am not able to just block off Charlotte without blocking off Raleigh and Greensboro. This leads to over scheduling issues for us. The QuickBooks transfer has not been very smooth on our end. We are having to manually enter most of our transactions into QB's.

Antwort von Workiz

Hi Zackary, Thanks for your review. It's been great to have Junk Doctors on the team! We're very happy to hear that you are happy with the software. Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding QuickBooks and the metro areas, we'll definitely be sharing this with the product team.

Liz
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Don’t bother workiz is a bad product and they are scammers

Bewertet am 4.1.2023

Don’t go with Workiz they are a bunch of scammers. We used it for about 8 months but it was really buggy and for a plumbing company it didn’t have the capability to do what we needed. We weren’t receiving text messages on the free system and we already started getting angry customers so we decided to not go ahead with the paid phone system as we didn’t trust it would work well enough. They proceeded to charge us for it for 6 months and flat out refused to refund us for a service we asked them not to provide and didn’t receive. The customer service is terrible. We would just get completely ignored and still are 6 months later. They said they could only issue a credit but since we cancelled Workiz all together we can’t use the credit so it’s tough luck. Why do we have to pay for their error? We clearly cancelled it and I have shown them the screenshots of all the communication but we are continuing to be ignored. Don’t bother wasting your time with these scammers. Use Housecall Pro instead it’s so much better!

The only good thing about Workiz is it was so bad that we cancelled it and now have a really great system to use. Housecall Pro is so much better!

•Couldn’t search by unit number meaning we had to click through each unit in a building or complex to find what we needed. •The accounting made our lives so much more difficult was a complete joke.•Text message system didn’t work. Communication would get lost causing unhappy customers •Mobile app was extremely buggy, barely useable• Very complicated to have ongoing jobs that you return to with multiple technicians. Needed to create tasks in each job but then they didn’t get all the information. Basically made it more work making it pointless using Workiz in the first place.

Adrian
  • Branche: Möbel

It Helps!

Bewertet am 26.5.2021

I do love the software. If they can work out those few minor things, then I would say it is the perfect software. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with it.

I like the scheduling feature, and sales tracking feature the most. It saves me time.

The app does not always display the unit number for apartments without having to go through 2 screens to get to it. When your phone lags, it's frustrating. Scrolling through the calendar in the phone app can be challenging. If you scroll past a certain dat, you cannot easily scroll backwards, you have to drop down the calendar to go back to the date.

Verizon Connect

Zuvor genutzte Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Workiz

They did not offer me a free trial to test it.

Antwort von Workiz

Come for the scheduling, stay for everything else :-)
thanks Adrian!

Dawn
  • Branche: Automotive

Impressed

Bewertet am 26.5.2021

its been great. I have bumped into a couple issue and became stuck. I text the team and was able to get the problem solved.

I was literally working out of notebooks. I found myself getting lost and loosing potential customers. Scheduling things was a nightmare and very time consuming. With Workiz, I no longer have to have a note book except to take notes. I can keep all my customers in one spot and get to them at the drop of a hat. I can see the schedule and where appointment are and place more work during that day based on what is already going on. I can keep track of dealerships that are being billed and notifiy them when I haven't get a payment in a timely fashion. The communication with my customers is much easier as I can have all forms of communication in their folder. A cusotmer has already told me that we are very organized. That's a good feeling.

Not much, some fields are a little redundant but I am still learning the ins and outs of what can and can't not be done. it will come with time. OH, it can be slow to upload sometime. but that could be my internet speed.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Workiz

Time. I hopped on a trail and with in a few days I was doing what I needed to do. I was still exploring Jobber and could get to that point with them.

Antwort von Workiz

Thanks for sharing your story Dawn! We're happy your customers see the value too!

Deron
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This is a great product for scheduling, lead & Job creation, estimates and invoicing.

Bewertet am 4.3.2021

It's great for scheduling and support is always great and helpful.

It's great for scheduling and support is always great and helpful.

The ability to schedule jobs and have my clients and field technicians notified by text or email to confirm back.

the CRM portion of the client management is not great. It's not fluid. I want the ability to use it like I am flipping through an electronic database and it is slow and doesn't allow me to go by record or by sale date. I do a lot of phone cross selling and this program doesn't help me.

QuickBooks Online

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Workiz

Because we felt it was much better for scheduling and we were right.

Antwort von Workiz

Thanks Deron for sharing this very positive review. I'll share your feedback about the CRM with our product team.

Sebastien
  • Branche: Baumaterial
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

By far the best software on the market

Amazing!

Amazing!

How easy it is to use, it keep us ontrack, ontime, and very organized!

inventory management part has major flaws

Salesforce Service Cloud und ServiceTitan

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Workiz

Workiz had all the features nd more compared to others without the thousands of set up costs and additional fees. Infact a year after I had been using Workiz I was contacted by service titan and they wanted to do a demo. After showing the service titan the workiz software the rep agreed that they couldn't compete with workiz and didn't have the features that workiz offered. I have signed up three friends companies to workiz and they all love it too!!

Antwort von Workiz

We agree, we are the best!
But it's better when our clients say that :-)

Adrian
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Changed from Quickbooks to Workiz - Best Decision Ever!

Bewertet am 19.8.2021

Overall it's been great, some learning curves but even my guys will contact support if they need help which in this day and age where everybody is spoon fed that it awesome. I will continue to use this software for the foreseeable future.

We use the system with our Call Center and it's amazing, the staff was trained within a day for being able to use the needed features and they've been working the rest when they have the time. Excellent time based scheduling, EXCELLENT customer notifications and awareness for the clients which is way more than I expected.

The only con I had/have is that for CDN companies it's expensive and was almost the one issue in which we didn't go this route. I did manage to work with one of the guys and figured out how to best get what I wanted to start and then to be able to grow. With his input we would have gone another route and I'm really glad we didn't. Bar none the best software I've used to date in my company.

Kim
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Not a software like it~

Bewertet am 10.6.2020

We are loving Workiz. It has been a great solution for us!

We are loving Workiz. It has been a great solution for us!

I have been shopping out software for over a year. Workiz integrates modern technology with functionality like no other programs have. If you are looking to automate your workflows and keep your customers informed with 2-Way Text messaging capabilities - look no further!

Some things that our industry needed was not available; however, Workiz is very interested in hearing our ideas and often takes them to their implementation team to be added! So wonderful to have a software company that listens to it's client's feedback and actually DOES something about it.

Antwort von Workiz

Thanks for your great review, Kim! We're so happy to have Window & Sliding Outlet on the Workiz team. We appreciate your feedback and always enjoy hearing your ideas about new features!

• Branche: Immobilien

Great Software

Bewertet am 15.12.2017

great software it is very flexible, like it where the customer can sign using a text message, inventory etc...

They don't respond quickly lie the other software that I am use to using, they have a chat bubble and i would ask a question and I wouldn't get the question answered for days or not at all. I think if they polished up on customer service it would be a awesome software!

Antwort von Workiz

Thanks! We rebuilt our customer support team since you posted this review. We're big believers in putting our clients first and responding quickly to requests.

Mark

Honest review

Bewertet am 2.6.2021

My overall experience has been good

My overall experience has been good

Easy to use for me and employees, and taking apyments.

How difficult wepay is to setup and percentage they charge for cards.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Workiz

We already use it with our other business and we are happy

Antwort von Workiz

Thanks Mark, we really appreciate it!
We love working with cleaning companies like yours!

AVIRAM
  • Branche: Baumaterial

Great dispatching software

Bewertet am 24.2.2021

I had a great experience with Workiz, when i needed help or guidance they were very quick to respond and solve any issue.

I have been with workiz for over 4 years now, since their name was send a job.
They developed an easy to use software to manage Jobs, Technicians and the business as a whole. It makes sending estimates out to customers super convenient.

I highly recommend Workiz

There were some Glitches with the software before ,but it seems like Workiz has worked and still working on constantly improving their services

Housecall Pro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Workiz

Price and quality of product

Antwort von Workiz

Thanks Aviram for being a loyal client. We got better over time, and we have to thank you and other clients for ongoing feedback and advice.

Chad
  • Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why Workiz is great for my Business.

Bewertet am 25.6.2019

Overall I like workiz. It is a great addition to my business.

Overall I like workiz. It is a great addition to my business.

Workiz is a great place for me to bill my customers and track who has paid and who has not. It is also great for scheduling jobs, although I don't schedule much work in advance. It syncs with quick books and one of the best features is I can track my sales tax with out any kind of a hassle.

Maybe it's just me but occasionally I have trouble finding old invoices or jobs. Also sometimes when I enter an item to go on the invoice it disappears after entering more items. For example I will put in a service call for $50.00 and then sell a product for $25.00 it will give me a running total of $75.00 but then sometimes when I enter another item All the above disappear and I will be left with the one item I just entered. I have talked to tech about it but either they don't believe me or it is so random there is no way to track it.

Antwort von Workiz

Thanks for the review, Chad! :) We're so glad that you've had a great experience with Workiz. In regards to finding old invoices, we're sorry that you've had any trouble. Our account managers are here to help you manage the software, so please always feel free to reach out if you have any issues!

Julien

Excellent for Contractors with Dispatch

Bewertet am 3.6.2019

Price us very competitive against other providers and in general for what we are getting.
Schedulin...

Scheduling, invoicing and dispatch are all solved in this platform.

The software is a great communication tool between the office the teams in the field and most important the client.
Scheduling is a very easy and offers a clear view of the daily and weekly plan.

Waiting for them to provide MMS capabilities.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Workiz

Pricing and ease of use. Customer support.

Antwort von Workiz

You just made our day Julien! :) It's been a pleasure serving Sturdy Doors and we're so glad to hear that you are happy with Workiz!

Alicia
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Workiz is a good product

Bewertet am 4.8.2023

Overall, I am finding it easier to keep track of jobs and technicians with Workiz.

I find Workiz easy to use, and easy to explain to others.

Couple of things: 1: The mobile app phone dialer does not connect to wireless headphones. 2: The search function could be better. Used to use Filemaker Pro and you could search for anything and find it. No so with Workiz.

Muhammadalibek

crm

Bewertet am 1.6.2021

workiz got all utilities what needed for any type of service provider. You can make transaction send a bill or set up schedule and track your workers , also you can attach work phone number so you wont get disturbed afterhours. Good app good design usefull in all aspects.

i liked that i can control everything in one app. Like processing payments calling customer , having an automatic calculator for salary of worker and so on many of features.

having option to see my customer address and worker location schedule on map. let say in my case its appliance repair company and my technician has to visit from 1 to 10 customer per day and it would be great if he could to see his schedule on map and know his route , like where he will start and finish.

Antwort von Workiz

Thanks Muhammadalibek! Our product team got a lot from reading this review. More updates coming later this year...

Fernando
  • Branche: Immobilien

Horrible do not use

Bewertet am 25.4.2023

none they don't deal with problems there softwire has created

this has cost me thousands, this would tell my customers that we had no availability and if it did say that we where available it would say the available times were from midnight to 8am in the morning we are a moving company and this one this cut our business in half

Bryan
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AWESOME PROGRAM FOR SERVICE COMPANY!

Bewertet am 11.2.2019

The functionality and capabilities of Workiz are much better than many of the other stuff out there. What makes Workiz so much better than the other guys is how you can customize it to do exactly what you want it to do. Custom notifications, custom jobs, custom tags, custom everything. I Love Workiz and am grateful that I found it!

None that I can think of. Workiz does pretty much everything we want.

Antwort von Workiz

Wow! Thanks Bryan. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with Workiz and that we are helping your business grow. It's a pleasure to serve you and we appreciate your support!

George
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Workiz

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

Great so far but the client portal would make life more easy

Great so far but the client portal would make life more easy

I had several issues with contractors and employees with clients projects and job performance and getting deliverables. But since I started using Workiz, I have been able to track techs location on site, pay for exact time spent on site, get client deliverables while tech is on site and many more troubles have been taken off my head.

Workiz needs to include a feature that allows software to send emails to client and allows client to see where work orders or deliverables status are. This will help build more confidence and relation with client and not just the user.

Antwort von Workiz

Thanks George! Stay tuned for a few product updates that are going to knock your socks off!

Michael
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Workiz team is great

Bewertet am 1.9.2020

I like the ease of use. It's a simple format and if you use it to full potential, you can really micro manage a lot of the aspects to your company that could otherwise slip through the cracks. The support team is wonderful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a life saver and we have access to the support team even out on the job.

I would like to see further development into the app features. There's a lot of info that's available on the webpage that you don't really have access to in the app. I do see a certain functionality to it but as an owner, sometimes I just want to check the reports and everything when I'm out and about and thinking about my company's system.

Antwort von Workiz

Thanks Michelle. You're right, we decided to double down our efforts on the app for 2021. Look forward for some exciting updates in the coming months!

Mehgan

Workiz is great!

Bewertet am 17.7.2023

It’s easy to learn and keep up with for the most part. There’s usually someone available to help me and if they’re not because it’s the middle of the night, I always get an answer in the morning.

Some things can’t be done on cell phone

James
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A software does growing as I grow my business

Bewertet am 14.4.2021

From the first day I saw using it I’ll start making money faster organizing my business better set my goals able to have all my information for my customers right at the palm of my hand I love it

A software growing as I grow my business I was very impressed software is easy to use very friendly and I have recommended to several of my contract friends

There’s nothing that I don’t like about the software it works

Antwort von Workiz

Thanks james! We're super excited Workiz is helping you grow your business and make more money $$$

Sara
  • Branche: Automotive

Software Utilization

Bewertet am 30.7.2019

Dispatching calls, updating jobs submitting invoices.

Dispatching calls, updating jobs submitting invoices.

The service features are for my industry, Locksmith.

The sync with Quickbooks could be much better.

Antwort von Workiz

Thanks for your feedback Sara! We're glad to hear that you enjoy the service features. Regarding the sync with Quickbooks, we'd love to hear more specific feedback so that we can improve your experience. Feel free to reach out to your account manager with the details so that we can understand how to help out.

Suzi

Easy to Use

Bewertet am 15.2.2021

It has been great.

It has been great.

We have been using this software since July 2016. It has helped us increase our productivity greatly.

My techs LOVE the app. I, however, am unfamiliar and go directly to the website when using it.

Antwort von Workiz

At Workiz we understand we don't serve only the business owners but also the techs in the field.
Happy to hear both you and the techs LOVE it!

jessica
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Life Saver for a small business!

Bewertet am 1.3.2021

Workiz has made running my business so much easier and organized!

Workiz has made running my business so much easier and organized!

Workiz Is an all-inclusive program that keeps all my business needs in one easy to use app.

Notifications easily get overlooked on the app so I have to be very diligent about checking for messages from clients. I wish the notifications were more easily heard and seen.

Antwort von Workiz

We're all about making your business run more smoothly and more organized.
I've updated the product team about your feedback on the notifications.
Thanks Jessica!