CiiRUS

Intuitive Software zur Verwaltung von Ferienvermietungen und Immobilien.

4,4 /5 (65 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben
4,4
4,3
4,3
4,2
4,4
86% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Ciirus has helped me jump start my business

Bewertet am 25.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Helped get a head start on my business

Customer Service is great, quick, and very helpful. Software is easy to navigate and use. Easy to find homes, add homes, features, descriptions, etc...

You need to pay or contact support for certain access. A little expensive when you have a lot of properties but they have options you can work with.

Lin C.

Constantly improving

Bewertet am 8.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like that Ciirus still feels like a family run business. They clearly care and remain approachable as they grow year on year. All the staff seem committed and passionate in working toward more innovative and better software.
In the past their enthusiasm to improve too much too quickly didn't always work out well but more recently they have grown their team and Im seeing lots of good upgrades and additions. Too many to keep up with sometimes.

I like that I have full control and can easily correct entries and manipulate booking data. Some other softwares makes both difficult. I love useful little features like Set Booking Total. Also that there are constant improvements. Cirrus do listen and react to their clients comments.

I'm a Mac user and Ciirus has always been PC based so the first 6 years were problematic. The long awaited Ciirus 1 has addressed that problem, but still has a way to go to be as responsive as the desktop version.
I wish there was the ability to more permanently customize the booking schedule, reports, etc to my specific needs (perhaps it's a Mac trait:). Also to be able to customize the appearance and lay out of owner statements which are IMHO too long and confusing.

Guillermo R.

worst software I’ve ever use! Read my review

Bewertet am 27.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The experience was extremely bad. I selected Ciirus to make my company grow and instead of making it grow Ciirus made lost U$ [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! As I said to them, problems can occur and I didn’t request them the money I lost for connectivity but I was hoping they fix the problems. They never contacted me to fix the problem. Once they contacted me was when I requested a deduction on the monthly payment for coronavirus they contacted me to offer Love rentals . They said with that I was going to increase my sales .. hahahaha how funny! I don’t know if they live in planet earth or what but we had 100% cancellations! When I requested a discount on the monthly payment was because other softwares are giving between from 1-3 months free payments to keep their clients !

We’ve selected ciirus because once we start using it there were not too many softwares in the market as they are right now . Big mistake! Now looking other softwares I don’t see any pros ..

DON’T USE CIIRUS! Once we started with Ciirus they first told us that it was cloud based and it was not MAC friendly, we had to download an app where we could use it that way but it failed every day. Now they did a new version but it is bad. Then, when we signed up they told us they were working with new channels to connect ( Booking.com will be ready soon they said.. probably in just 1 or 2 months hahaha .. you know what? It passed 3 years and they still don’t have connectivity 2 ways with Booking.com, if they say they have don’t believe them ! They work with channel manager where you can connect thought them but there are always errors. we lost more than U$ [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for that and they never took any responsibility. Ciirus said it was the channel manager error and the channel manager said it was a ciirus error ..unbeleivable! Search for a software that has direct connectivity with main channels ( Airbnb, booking.com, expedia , homeaway) .
Ciirus has connectivity with Airbnb but they charge you 1% of confirmed bookings ( other softwares don’t charge anything) .
The software it is not friendly at all. Customer service it is really bad. It doesn’t have Unified inbox for the different channels ( if they say they have don’t believe them because they don’t have direct connectivity ) . The accounting side it is very poor, you can’t make a properly owner statement as it should be. Reports are very poor. I don’t even know why I’ve been using this software this long time!

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 0.0/10

Ashley K.
Branche: Gewerbeimmobilien

Bewertet am 15.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

CiiRus is good. I feel like it can be great if it gets all features to function properly. Trey is great over at customer support, I feel like he makes our CiiRus experience a lot easier and help make sense of things. If it were not for him my review may reflect differently. There's just a lot of features still needing to be worked out.

What is the best about this software is all the features it has. However some do not work to the best ability and are faulty. Hopefully the updates will fix this.

I do not like how every time you would like to include financials it has all the column choosers pop up every time and doesn't save the amount you would like to keep. Just a hassle. Its a lot to look at and is annoying when you need to just see a few rather than all columns.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Kerry N.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

CiiRUS software makes vacation property management way easier!

Bewertet am 19.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The CiiRUS team is always working to improve their product

Reports functionality needs to be easier to customize

Sandra A.

Ciirus Technical Supporting

Bewertet am 23.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I consider myself "savvy" in computer, but it does not make me an expert. It is on me to learn how to handle the software/application, however to all of us to succeed, we need a good support.
Ciirus support team is not only good, they are one of the best support team I have ever worked with. I feel comfortable to count on their team, and confident that I will complete my task on time. They are professionals, courteous and agile. Congrats to the team!

It is fast, logical and concise. The new software features makes the process faster and provide us with a clear view of our business day-to-day results in a simple "touch-of-a-button". We like everything, from the "one-point of contact" platform, which allows us to have a 360 view of all our rentals in a diverse Vacation Home sites, to the taxes reports.

So far, there is nothing I like the least.

Richard B.

Just what we needed!

Bewertet am 26.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We needed a single piece of software which allowed us the flexibility to connect with a variety of travel companies and property managers via API/XML, websites and online portals, whilst also providing a robust property management and accounting back office system. Ciirus ticked all of these boxes and more, we really couldn't be any happier with our experience.

The software is very comprehensive, yet easy to understand and is continually updated with new features.

I honestly struggle to think of things I dislike about the software.

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We have been using Ciirus since it started.

Bewertet am 6.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the easiness of the program and the way you can navigate through all aspects. Also the integration aspect with other programs and websites makes it super easy to run our business!

The company is rapidly growing and they are loosing the lack of personal care they use to have. They are making so many changes to the software constantly and it becomes hard to keep up. Then it is very hard to also try and get in contact with someone who can help.

Lynda M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

They are always upgrading their features and adding more.

Bewertet am 18.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

They are always upgrading their features and adding more. The system offers a seamless layout and easy to use.

The support team and website development team are very knowledgeable helpful. They go above and beyond to help us.

Taking longer than expected to sync with Booking.com, but VRBO and others were very quickly connected.

Connie R.

Rent Sunny Florida Loves Ciirus

Bewertet am 17.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The training was wonderful with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].The support team responds quickly and always resolves the issue.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helps stir us in the right direction at all times with whatever we need. The entire team is great to deal with.

I wish it was easier to connect with other channels.

Natasha F.

Property Manger User of CiiRUS Vacation Software

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

1. Ciirus Customers Services are very helpful and this Vacation Rental Software has many capabilities for companies big and small
2. It great that the system can integrate with Channel Operators, so you can manage all your bookings in one place
3. The Mobile App is wonderful for Managers on the go
4. Ciirus has made many improvements since I started using it in 2017 and the support team continue to work with managers asking for their input, so thank you!

1. The desktop version is not very user friendly for Property managers on the go as trying to access it on your phone while out on the field to add and edit bookings or add costs to a work orders is a task...I can do it on my Iphone but its not very easy so adding that feature to the mobile app would be a great addition to the mobile app
2. Ciirus does not integrate with my online Quickbooks, you must have the QB Desktop version which is another licence
3. The Owner Statements can be a bit confusing when there are lots of entries to the Owner
4. I think a 3 day training course in learning how to fully utilize everything Ciirus has to offer to small businesses like myself would be very useful and I would pay money to attend this course if it was offered. I think if i learned how to properly use Ciirus I would save lots of time trying to figure where i am financially with my business, as i have to input manually everything onto Quick books, so double work

Hi Natasha,

We really appreciate your kind feedback. All of us here value the partnership we have together and thank you for your loyal business. If you are not already using it, we recently launched a major update to the software, meaning that all the functionality is now available in your web browser from any device, so you no longer need to use the old mobile app, which does miss some of these features. I hope you'll check it out! Also, great news, we have just added an integration with QuickBooks online, and it should be going live in a matter of days. Please contact us to set that up. It's included in the all-in-one subscription you already have. Lastly, it would be our pleasure to host you for training. We love meeting with our customers and host training daily, online and in person. Please email training@ciirus.com to set up a multi-day session as you requested. We can't wait!

Beth H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Roberto and his staff are always pleasant to work with.

Bewertet am 1.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is easy to navigate. It was the first software that I used and will continue to used for the foreseeable future.

There is so much to learn you cannot possibly learn it all. Each time it updates we must learn it all over again. I have used this software for the past 7 years and have only begun to scratch below the surface.
I do wish that we were able to access the Rental Exchange feature without it costing an arm and leg.
More one on one training would be very helpful. Perhaps monthly webinars to further help each companies staff.

Hi Beth,

Thanks for your review, and thank you for being a valued CiiRUS customer!

I just wanted to be sure you know that our one-on-one training program is available for your use as and when you need it. We will be in touch with you separately to help you schedule a session. We would also be happy to speak about how you can make some extra money on the Rental Exchange program. We are always interested in making sure that the value of our services is reflected fairly in the cost, and we are confident that the new features and tools will be valuable to your business.

Lastly, you¿ll be glad to know that we are getting ready to launch a new Webinar series called CiiRUS TV, which will be live within your CiiRUS account every day. In the meantime, our vast library of recorded training sessions can be accessed from the `Video Training¿ tab in CiiRUS.

All the best wishes and kind regards,

Joshua P.

Easy to use interface & Exceptional Customer Service

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

Pleasant & Convenient

Custom Reporting & Real-Time 2 way API

Missing listing amenities for Airbnb and HomeAway.
We had to change to "Limited Sync" to make certain listing changes.

Catherine U.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Good but could be a whole lot better

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It covers all the basics requirements for a booking software

The ical calendar is slow to sync with my other listing websites, can take up to an hour or more.
It is clunky to use and I've had several glitches that can take quite some time to resolve.

Hi Catherine,

This is great feedback. iCal integrations are notoriously unreliable, and provide developers like us with very little flexibility to help - this is why we provide comprehensive 2-way API feeds to connect you with sites like HomeAway, Vrbo, Airbnb, TripAdvisor, Home To Go, and Booking.com. If you aren't yet set up with the direct connections, please contact support@ciirus.zendesk.com to get plugged in. It will make a world of difference for you. Also, I was sorry to hear that some of your concerns took time to resolve. If you are ever experiencing such a delay, our admin staff is available at the main office number to connect you with a rep and bring rapid resolution to your cases. You can also email communications@ciirus.com to talk more about your experiences and help us to do better next time.

The CiiRUS Team

Catherine M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Ciirus is user friendly and efficient.

Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ciirus makes quoting and keeping track of guests a breeze.

From the convenient Dashboard to the easy reports, Ciirus has made my day to day so much easier. Out of all of the softwares that I have used in my years of work, Ciirus has been by far the best.

Some of the calendar fields, especially in reports cannot be filled in manually, it requires you to scroll through month by month and when you are trying to pull a report starting from 2017 it could be a bit tedious.

Hi Catherine,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. It has been a pleasure for all of us to work with you and your company. I do have some good news, I think I can solve the con that you listed. When you want to go back in time on a report, instead of clicking the arrow to go back month by month, if you click on the name of the month, it changes so that each time you click the arrow it goes back one whole year. If you have any trouble with this, feel free to email our team at support@ciirus.zendesk.com so they can give you a walk through. Thanks again for your loyal business!

Mandi S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We are so glad we switched from our previous reservation software.

Bewertet am 29.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software is easy to use, the layout allows you to navigate seamlessly through the system Ciirus meets all our needs from putting in work orders, allocation of cleans and placing reservations. This is a multi faceted system.
The team at Ciirus are very helpful and really want you to succeed. Since joining with Ciirus we have increased our bookings with being able to partner with Homeaway, Airbnb, through their system. We have basically cut down our errors to zero, as long as the data is inputted correctly, Ciirus is always right lol.

There are so many facets to the system, we are learning new things and coming across new ways of working. I would definitely recommend detailed training on the system, especially when you first start to use it. The Ciirus team are so helpful

Sydney D.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Ciirus fully considers the property manager and is open to whatever ideas we have!

Bewertet am 11.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to maintain traction of all incoming and outgoing guests! Ciirus keeps very detailed notes of everything that is done, which makes it easy to track down the history and keep track of the many events that occur throughout a guest's stay.

I like that it has so many features! Many of which I haven't even ventured into yet, but plan to. I like that there are support videos for almost everything. I refer to those a lot when taking on a new feature of the software.

As much as I love seeing the new features of a new software update, it will be nice when things are automatically updated in a web version! It will also be great to be able to use Ciirus on a mac or mobile device at some point.

Birgit K.

Review for Ciirus program

Bewertet am 12.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using Ciirus for many years now, almost from the beginning, and it is the best thing ever for my vacation-business, - both as management and as booking agent. It is very cost effective, user friendly and very expandable into new features every year. I look forward to grow with them into the future! And the staff is great too!

Calendar sync that gives me the opportunity to rent as many home as as I wish - no limit.

Home owners can not make templates themselves to send out to their owner bookings.
Calendar sync homes that I do not wish to use is not possible for me to delete in the list from supplier - supplier must do it for me.

Marcio T.

Central Piece in our Operations

Bewertet am 17.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ciirus has been an important part of our operations. Besides its core functionalities are central for our company, our relationship with the whole team makes all the difference from the self-proclaimed major software packages competition out there. Thanks guys! Keep on rockin!!

Software has a vast amount of crucial features and it is useful in all aspects of our operations enabling all departments interact within the same environment.

It demands a significant learning curve to integrate the whole team into it.

Amanda N.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy to use & great customer support

Bewertet am 6.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have increased our portfolio of homes and sales revenue by using the Ciirus software

Really easy to use. Very simple and straightforward when producing owner statements. The support from the Ciirus team is first class. Very friendly and approachable. Also with Ciirus you have the added bonus of working with Love Rentals and they work very hard to get you good bookings. We are very happy with Ciirus.

It would be good if we could store documents related to the owner and have an email too build within Ciirus.

Justin S.

Good Software With Lots of Opportunity

Bewertet am 6.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience has been very positive and I would recommend Ciirus to all property managers in the Vacation Rental industry.

Integration with Beyond Pricing is a life saver and this may be my favorite feature. I also like the LOS discount, rate set details, and Property Assistant.

Constant glitches in the IMAGES portion of Homes and Details. For two years we have has constant issues with uploading or deleting photos that caused us to lose dozens of hours and days over that time-frame. A tiered LOS discount or seasonal LOS discount would be amazing and I understand that is coming. We need that now and are patiently waiting on it.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Jason M.
Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Ciirus

Bewertet am 4.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Since I have purchased Ciirus as our management software program my life has changed. The functionality and ease of use has made the maintenance of almost 90 properties quite manageable. The Ciirus team is always there with answers to my questions and they are constantly improving their services. I am very happy to have Ciirus on our team for our property management

Some issues with Airbnb that makes things difficult sometimes. Pricing is off from time to time. Homeaway and VRBO have been perfect however.
It is not a breeze to get everything together in the beginning but once things are set it makes EVERYTHING easier.

Laure L.

My Honest Feedback

Bewertet am 18.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Loved when they came out with CIIRUS ONE version of the software, the online version.
I work with a Mac, and that made my life much easier.
They are adding many new features that are very cool to work with...I still have to learn how to use them though.
Customer service is great, always helpful.

For me, CIIRUS software is not that easy to use, but customer service is very helpful answering all questions, walking you through some steps if needed.

Terry W.

Awesome Software

Bewertet am 4.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I chose the software several years ago because (a) I thought is was the best software and (b) I thought the company had a better understanding of the vacation rental market and a better understanding of the future of vacation rentals.

World class software, easy to learn and use, very training including endless videos, very good distribution, very good automations, very good reporting and accounting.

Not compatible with Mac users. V-2Cloud is a work around but makes the software clunky to use.

Franco C.

Ciirus Review

Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I kind of was expecting a little bit more.

The user interface is complicated compared to the previous software I used. Some basic features are missing such as the ability from a guest to book direct from a quote we send.

The new mobile version is not user friendly and was a big disappointment.

The Quickbooks integration should be great if working properly. Support team tried helping but when I started using real life it seems not be integrated properly. I'm waiting the end of the year to seat with my CPA and try to adjust that with his help.

Channel Partners Integration
Quickbooks integration

Mobile Version
Quickbooks Integration Support. I seek for help but the way I'm integrated is not correct.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10