Terminverwaltungssystem mit automatischen Texterinnerungen

• Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 13.8.2023

Schnell einfach gut

Schnell einfach gut

Der Kundensuport hebt die app deutlich von den anderen ab.

Der Preis ist ein bisschen zu hoch sonst ist aber alles sehr gut.

Jeramy
Jeramy
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great schedule tool with a host of features!

Bewertet am 3.10.2018

I have been a user of 10to8 for over a year now, and I have to say it has become an invaluable tool to schedule meetings with my students. When I first looked for a scheduling solution, I tested out several before making a choice and I have been very pleased. There are several options out there, and both paid and free resources. However, if you seek a full host of resources then expect to pay a monthly fee, and compared to others 10to8 is a good value for sure. They have been very reliable, the support is great, and I enjoy the many features. I have seen many changes and upgrades over the past year, and I anticipate they will continue to get better over time; not to say it is not good already. Very happy with the tool, and hope they will add a full featured app for iPhone in the future. That said, I have referred many colleagues and continue to be an avid user.

Many followup tools, such as reminders to both text and email to help students remember appointment times. The schedule tool is easy to use, and there is a CRM tool that helps with notes and other details from the meeting.

There is no APP for smartphones, though they do have a web-app that allows you to access info. This is okay, but would be quicker and easier if there was a full app to access the schedule.

Pia
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Functional and simple to use

Bewertet am 25.9.2020

easy to set up and easy to use thereafter

great usermanual aswell!

not found anything i didnt like about it yet
Not a con as such but too bad that google doesnt use 10to8 as their booking system on "my business page"

Lisa
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

False Advertising

Bewertet am 7.5.2019

When the rubber met the road it turns out that this software can't do 75% of what they promised it could do, it has been months and months of total frustration. I've wasted more of my time and my admin's time on this​ than I can count and the stress its​ caused has been immeasurable. After all this time I'm still not able to comfortably​ use the software because there have been so many glitches and every time I think I can bring it live something else fails. LOOK ELSEWHERE!

To be honest, I'm struggling to find anything I like about this software and am shocked that it's getting 4-5 stars.

The list is longer than the space provided. My biggest beef with 10to8 is that I was EXTREMELY clear as to what I needed in my scheduling software and their sales team promised that they could do everything I needed with one exception, they also said that it could be set up quickly. This is TOTALLY UNTRUE.

Antwort von Sign In Scheduling

Hi Lisa,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write your review, we welcome all feedback be it good or bad.

We have since investigated this issue internally, as of course, we take feedback of this nature very seriously; we strive to provide excellent customer service, hence our excellent feedback that you reference.

While our sales team are adamant that they managed expectations, and discussed potential limitations with you, we would like to apologise for any misunderstanding, confusion, and inconvenience that we may have caused.

We always strive to be open and honest, in fact it's not unusual for us to advise prospective customers if we feel our solution would not be a good fit. We're sorry if you feel this was not the case in this scenario.

I would happily put you in contact with our head of sales, and or senior management team, should you wish to discuss this further. We're always endeavour to find amicable solutions where possible.

Kind regards,
10to8

Ewa

Makes my life easier

Bewertet am 26.11.2020

Extremely intuitive. Makes my life so much easier.

Extremely intuitive. Makes my life so much easier.

The ease to organise ones day and to keep track of meetings.

That it hasn’t got an app. I have to use Safari on my phone, as it is now.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sign In Scheduling

Easier to use and a free version up to 100 appointments.
Lewis

Clients like it

Bewertet am 30.6.2023

Clients say it's super-easy to use when booking appointments. I initially selected it because it seemed to me to be the easiest of all of its competitors, and my clients confirm that. Not one complaint from a client about difficulty booking.

Support is a little weak when it comes to knowing the idiosyncrasies of the Macintosh platform, which I use to run my business. Also, I'd like to see more features allowing me to do some customization.

Doodle, Calendly und Google Meet
Janet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best investment in the practice we’ve ever made

Stops no shows .Bery pleased

Stops no shows .Bery pleased

It’s cost effective .Easy to use and stops no show . Allows easy communication with clients .

When an appointment is changed instead of the original appointment being deleted and a new one showing I would like it still showing in the history of appointments . Also we still use the old system as we use a small screen and the new system won’t fit on the screen . We can adjust the screen size but then it’s too small to see the whole day .

Francis

10to8 for Psychologists

Bewertet am 30.6.2023

10to8 helps keep me organized, I'm glad I use it.

10to8 helps keep me organized, I'm glad I use it.

I have used 10to8 for about 5 years. It's intuitive and easy to navigate. The basics are done well. When I have requested service assitance the consusltants have been personable and extemely thorough. Can't think of an aspect about 10to8 that needs attention, They are proactive in soliciting feedback.

Nothing really to be critical of. I have used for about 5 years and it's been a benefit to my small business.

Shannon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An easy way to manage scheduling

Bewertet am 24.7.2023

Easy for users to use, with a good-looking layout and easy to use from your mobile device.It has allowed us to manage who is here and who isn't which is important for health and safety.It has allowed us to use the booking system to book meeting rooms more effectively.Having the sign-in screens in the reception of both our buildings allows people to sign in via their fobs.

Sometimes it doesn't sign in automatically when updated, which causes issues as people wouldn't think to check.

Katrina
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Love this program

Love it.

Love it.

Easy to useNo lock in contract (optional)Great admin if I need helpGreat pricing - costs me about $12 a month - excellent value for moneyAutomated messages to studentsSo many options of how to use

Basic plan - messages come from 10to8 rather than business name - but students still see it’s from my businessFor just a few additional features, plan costs can get high - but can do everything I need on basic plan

Caroline

Useful

Bewertet am 30.6.2023

I have found that I never get no-shows any more. I couldn't do without this system now.

paying, but I guess it's fair. I am used to the system

Jennifer
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

The Best there is

I love this software

I love this software

I really appreciate the ease of use of this software both in setting it up and for those setting the appointments

None I love 10to8. I have only found pros with this software

Janine
  • Branche: Versicherung

Love, love, love 10to8

Bewertet am 8.12.2022

I've had an amazing experience with 10to8. The price is very good. The appointment scheduling is easy and the reminders are exceptionally helpful.

I love the ease of scheduling appointments, the reminders and the price point. Customers can schedule themselves, which frees my time to do other things.

I don't like the fact that when someone books an online/phone appointment. I have no idea whether I should get on zoom or give them a call. I would really love it if the customer could choose whether they would like zoom or phone appointment. It would also be nice if the reviews were connected to either Google or the Better Business Bureau.

Acuity Scheduling

Price
Rabina

Great product

Bewertet am 3.4.2023

10to8 saved me from death by admin, and hours of remembering to send reminders that stopped me from working.Since starting to use it, it is truly marvellous system and offers so much more to my customers and me.Their new dashboard which shows me last week, this week and next week work by service is wonderful for overview.

This is a beautiful seamless system that connects the customer to the business, which I like.The confirmation and reminder brings assurance to the customer, and the reminder system takes out the worry of when is the appointment.

I have used 10to8 for nearly 8+ years, as a free service.Recently, the system changes have made it pricey and the limitations on sms was worrying for me a tiny business.

Ali
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Great, but not excellent

Bewertet am 9.1.2018

Saves me TONS of time! People no longer text or call to make appointments- they all book online at their own convenience. The reminder system is fabulous. Hardly any missed appointments.

Easy to learn how to use. Clean, clear, concise. Clients seem to really like the ease of use. Looks very professional and links up nicely to my facebook page and website. Great for anyone transitioning into the online booking world that isn't overly "techy".

No invoicing capabilities. For this reason I will be switching to Jane in the future. If invoicing was built in, I would even pay more for this. The ability to do medical charting online is also why i'm drawn away from 10to8 and toward Jane. You guys allow individual "notes" per client, but it's not quite suitable for ongoing tracking/charting... Clients enter their info slightly differently and it creates a whole new profile, so some have muliple profiles going which doesn't allow me to look back at all of their appointments. On my customers end, this is great - other then them messaging more often than I'd like saying that it is not working...

Steven
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

No live support!

Bewertet am 16.10.2020

Great product if you're technically savvy and can resolve your own problems. Sometimes email support that takes days is not enough to resolve an immediate need.

Good features, good interface, but lacking good support.

No live telephone or chat support is available. When you have a problem it's all addressed via email and the last problem I had wound up with endless back and forth emails over the course of an entire week. I was begging for a quick live discussion because it was one of those problems where the person on the other end just wasn't getting it and it could have been resolved in several minutes live. They simply responded that no one is available for live support. I finally wound up resolving it myself after tinkering with the software, using trial and error. It took me over a week to solve my own problem. I'm going to be shopping for a new provider.

Beata
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Invaluable tool for a clinician's practice

Bewertet am 8.12.2022

I found the 10to8 change my life. By allowing me to schedule appointments from wherever I may be in the world, changing notifications to suit a given programme offered, syncing it with external calendars, and mailing relevant documents to clients 10to8 became a tool I cannot work without. The customer support has also been much better than in the early days so thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and team - this means a lot to us!

Initially calendar syncing had to be done externally - this has now been resolved. I would like more flexibility re attaching documents in the basic plan as well as branding these forms with our own logos /footers and headers. Hope this will come in some time soon (fingers crossed emoji here).

Louise

I love 10to8

Bewertet am 9.12.2022

It’s easy to use. It’s syncs with my calendar and sends reminders to my clients so I have minimal missed appointments

I cannot think of anything that I do not like about this software

Kristan
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Great!

Bewertet am 20.11.2022

Love it!

Love it!

Easy to use, clients do not need to log in each time to gain access!

I love it, hate the new updated look but I keep it on the old

Kyla
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Best free scheduling site I have found!

Bewertet am 8.12.2022

It is a great free scheduling website with the most features!

It is a great free scheduling website with the most features!

I have a tutoring business and use this mostly for rescheduling and students who do not have a permanent session. I can connect it to my calendar and it instantly updates so students can see my most up to date availability. It has the most features in the free version. I have tried a few scheduling website and this one has everything I need.

There are a few glitches, but customer service fixes them quickly. Also, wish that the free version would accept payment, but it is not much of an issue for me as a small business.

Cath

Beyond expections

Bewertet am 16.1.2017

I have a small Pilates and therapy business, and needed to set up an online booking system. I found that my work hours / admin /study hours were being blurred by the fact that I wasn't disciplined enough with my diary. I used to show my diary, and my clients would pick a slot, but as I hadn't blocked off that time, they took it. I did mean I was teaching when I was supposed to be doing some behind the scenes business work.

Now, because I can show what appointments are free on the mobile app, they pick those. My work hours are set, and I do not deviate from them. Clients love the reminders and has improved the students attendance.

10to8 are always adding new features, and for the price, are more than worth the monthly subscription.

I recommend 10to8 to all small and medium businesses - you won't go wrong with 10to8.

App for iPad
Ease of tracking client appointments
Easy interface

Would like the text option on my package (available for the more expensive packages)

Hector
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Scheduling Service

Excellent experience overall.

Excellent experience overall.

Everything works as it is supposed to. The email and text message reminders are a huge help.

The emails notifications could include the contact information and answer to the booking questions.

Miriam
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Administrative heaven for a new business

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

Really effective and easy to setup. I couldn’t be without it and couldn’t believe it was free! I will happily pay soon as my business grows and I build a team who I know will also love how easily they can connect with their clients and calendars with 10to8. Reducing emails and admin has been such a benefit for me. I love it.

It has meant that I could create a number of different types of meetings for different clientele but through the same link. It synced easily with my zoom and automated meetings and reduces down a huge amount of administrative tasks and processes e.g. the email bouncing of when someone is available for a meeting.

Nothing. It’s been so helpful but I wish all the features could be free!

Maria Kristina

Underrated quality booking software

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

I love how it gives you the best bang for your buck. So many features available and it keeps on improving.

It could look nicer design-wise but really it’s a very low need.

Nathan
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Take the hassle OUT of scheduling

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

10to8 helps me to solve appointment scheduling. It allows my customers the ability to book with me based on available hours at their convenience. It keeps my appointments in one place and handles reminders for me. 10to8 has been a great partner in my business success.

I began using 10to8 to give my customers an opportunity to book appointments with me for my services. This turned out to be a huge win for myself and my customers. It allows me to keep all of my appointments in one place and the ability to not worry about reminders. This is truly a great software.

I really cannot find any cons for this software that I have found. For my purposes this software is next to none.