10to8

Terminverwaltungssystem mit automatischen Texterinnerungen

Sortieren nach

Laura
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best choice for scheduling, hands down!

Bewertet am 24.9.2020

I have used 10to8 for close to 3 years now and it makes scheduling my photo sessions a breeze. The text message feature is a major plus!

What I liked about 10to8 is that along with scheduling, you get the choice to also automate SMS text messages to clients. It also integrates with emailing platforms like MailChimp, so you can add those leads into an email workflow. That streamlines marketing offers without being constantly on the phone with leads!

There was a bit of work to do in the beginning to get everything set up, but it's nothing too extreme or that can't be accomplished by anyone just a bit tech savvy!

Trudy
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Hasn't failed me in over 3 years

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

By using 10to8 I have reduced the number of no shows.

The software is easy for the clients to use, I can select certain products to be booked by certain staff members, and the automation of sending text and email reminders to clients is very helpful.

When you have multiple services that only 1 employee can do, it would be nice to block off time from 1 service, when another service is booked. For example, I do 15 minute consultations, and tax preparation. I had to create a ghost employee for the 15 minute consultations, so that clients could only book that service on Tues-Thurs from 10AM to noon. If someone books a free 15 minute consultation, I have to go back to my real employee account, and change the availability time to reflect the time I won't be available for tax preparation.

Acuity Scheduling, Salesforce Sales Cloud und Kajabi

Warum 10to8 gewählt wurde

I didn't like the scheduling options.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu 10to8

10to8 was easy to understand, and easy to implement.
Gad
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Elegant way to serve your clients

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

Professional look and feel for any business no matter how big it is

Calendar Sync glitch for several meetings

Jennifer
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Impressive Scheduling Program

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

I've been very impressed with the range of functionality in the free version.

I needed a way to manage appointments with students that would be easy to access and navigate. I also needed a free option that included reporting. 10to8 was the only program that did it all. I especially like how easy it is to customize appointment types. My students have had no trouble accessing and using 10to8, which has been an issue with other scheduling systems.

I'm in the US and 10to8 doesn't have great brand recognition here. I think the reminder emails sometimes end up in my students' spam folders.

David

10 to 8 review by Michelle Kemp Photography

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

I use it every day, for a small business like mine it works very well and is great value

I have used 10 to 8 for about 4 years, there has been a number of improvements. It is easy to use and is a very important part of my business

There is one thing I would like, at present, I can attach a scanned document to an appointment, I would also like to be able to attach a scanned document to the client's page. It would be good if a client's page could be more bespoke

Linda
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Reliable calendar sync and management at an affordable price!

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

The platform has streamlined my booking process and management, so I never have to think about it!

The software is professional and reliable for booking and managing appointments. The free version is excellent for solopreneurs just starting, and can easily upgrade when needed.

I wish the free version allowed the client to select Phone or Zoom instead of both clumped together.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu 10to8

The free version was a better offer for my needs.
Debbie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great for small businesses

Bewertet am 19.11.2022

Integrates well with my calendar. I like that clients can choose to have email, SMS or both as reminders. I like the option to clone products when I am creating a new product, rather than start from scratch, a good time saving option.

I've used 10to8 since I started my nutrition business. It was easy to set up and I've found making changes has also been quick and easy. My clients have all found it a good system to book in with.

Some of the on screen boxes to type in are small, would be easier if they were larger so I could see everything I was typing at the same time. This is however, only a small issue.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu 10to8

I tried to set up Calendly, but found it hard to set up, so didn't complete the process. Glad I found 10to8 by the time I was ready to launch my business.
Rachel
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Simple and easy scheduling software

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

10to8 has allowed me to reduce time on admin tasks (always a bonus) and know that they software books it into my diary and remind clients without me sending separate emails. It’s a lifesaver and far better than my old system.

I love the simplicity of it, both when setting it up and when booking in clients. I love the fact that I can book different options for both parts of my business both online and face to face sessions, rather than using two separate platforms.

There’s no possibility to link into my mailing list on mailerlite, or to use another online video call platform.

• Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

10to8 makes scheduling easy!!

Bewertet am 19.11.2022

10to8 makes online booking for my clients so easy and the reminders help decrease no-shows. I could not manage my business without 10to8.

The admin portal can be a little clunky sometimes. When setting up vacation and extra working hours the software doesn't seem to always work quite right.

Norman
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

10to8 Review

Bewertet am 1.12.2022

It is very user friendly to schedule a block appointment for various appointment types. Also easy to add the user's username/email so that they can get direct notifications should we add them manually on our end. I'm also certain it is easy to access and read on the user's end to book certain time blocks for our appointments.

If there can be an option to change the orientation of the weekly schedule to a horizontal view for each day, that could potentially fit other people's liking. Other than that, I have no other notes as 10to8 is a great and accessible software

Rachel
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

10to8 appointment scheduling program

Bewertet am 19.6.2020

The customer service is truly outstanding. I always get personal replies to any questions within 24 hours. The thing that is so impressive is that I am still using the free version and the customer service is top notch. In the past, when I have used the free version of a product, the customer service quality is horribly or non-existent. I appreciate that the programmers take the time to answer questions from the small customers too.

I am working as a school counselor in the virtual setting. As the new school year is approaching, and I am not able to talk with students face to face, I needed to find a way to allow students and parents to self schedule appointments with me so we can discuss high school graduation requirements and classes. My school district has a professional license to use zoom, so I also needed a program that integrates with zoom seamlessly. 10to8, not only allows students and parents to schedule appointments themselves, but the program auto schedules a zoom meeting and sends the zoom link out to them. I love that 10to8 sends out reminders about the appointment as well as allowing me to easily change my schedule if needed. I can communicate with students/parents easily inside the program as email addresses and phone numbers are collected when appointments are made. Sometimes people have difficulty logging in and its nice that their phone number is handy so I can call to offer assistance. I also appreciate that I can keep track of who was a "no show", who cancelled or who showed up. So many fantastic options. I am a relatively new user (only 2 months now) but I hope to keep learning more about 10to8 as I know there are still many features I have not had time to explore yet.

This program is absolutely fabulous. There is not one problem I have had so far that has any merit. I am looking forward to the time when 10to8 is housed as a US system just for the silly reason that the way words are spelled are sometimes different from country to country. The 10to8 website is easy to access from a mobile device and the website does not distort information or become less useful like some websites do when being accessed from a mobile device. It would be nice to have an app on my phone I could use one day, rather than having to navigate to the website, but for now, I am just thrilled I have found a program that will allow me to do so many things, is reasonably priced, and has such fabulous customer service.

Rosemary

Great Software - Great Support

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

Love it, have used it for years, and it's been pretty seamless.

10to8 has integrated with my website beautifully, I know very occasionally they do updates but it's never been at a time that has affected my work life. Plus it's great that they do updates as you know they are keeping on top of things. Love the ease of use, being able to put in my availability, the colour coding for my various therapies, the compliance with GDPR etc.

Nothing that I can think of at present, 10to8 seem to be several steps ahead of the competition.

Skyler

Outstanding scheduling solution

Bewertet am 13.12.2019

Outstanding! I highly recommend 10to8. I've explored several other scheduling solutions and was disappointed by the costs/value associated with their competitors.

10to8 was extremely easy to set up, link accounts (Google/Apple calendars) and begin getting/setting appointments. Plus, it's free solution is packed full of features!

There are tons of additional features that require a subscription, though for the busy professional, the cost is well worth the money!

Cheaper with more value

Great appointment scheduling software

Bewertet am 9.1.2018

Easy appointments scheduling; Clients automatic notifications and reminders; Calendars syncing option; Clients can manage their appointment online; Follow up messages go out automatically; A lot of additional features; Great value for the price.

10to8 is easy to use, it does everything I need - it is easy to schedule appointments, client gets notification and reminders based on the schedule I want. Confirmation and reminders come automatically to clients e-mail and text to their cell phone. There is an option to choose just one method or both. I get notification as well. There is an option of syncing with my own calendar, so I don't have to do the double work. Clients have an option to reschedule their appointment right from their e-mail or text. "Thank you" and an "Invitation for review" comes automatically after appointment was completed. The software has a lot of features, and it is a great value for the price. All questions are answered in a very timely manner. Would highly recommend!

I am in the US, on Pacific time. 10to8 representatives are in Britain. Due to this time difference - there is not easy to communicate sometimes (however, all questions are answered in a very timely manner). My plan allows messages only, I can't talk to a real person. Also, clients' reviews are not being stored in the clients' database.

Pat
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Great full-feature scheduler

Bewertet am 9.6.2020

I really like 10to8. You can't beat the price and it's working really well. People set appointments with us often for different reasons. I've also been able to segregate the reasons so that I know what time I'm to meet someone and for what reason.

I like the ability to include calendars for other members of my staff so that they can book their appointments separately. That way, we're aware of whose appointments are whose. This doesn't happen with my currently paid appointment scheduler.

It's a bit difficult to set up in order to get things the way you want them and that will be 100% clear to people making appointments. I figured out some go-arounds, but others may not be as tech savvy.

Warum 10to8 gewählt wurde

Time Trade is just OK. The features are... It has only one, and that's that the appointments make it to your Google Calendar. Otherwise, it's straight set an appointment and go to calendar. The people on my team and my own appointments are added to my calendar, which makes it sometimes confusing. I feel that 10to8 has more of the features I need.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu 10to8

Price and 10to8 just felt better to me and seems like it's more efficient for my clients. That's the main thing. A scheduler has to be user-friendly.
Francesca

Overall, the 10to8 platform and software has been great and very user-friendly!

Bewertet am 13.1.2018

What I like most about the software is the two way synchronization. Before getting the paid service, I was trying to find a scheduling system that uses the two way sync. I had trouble finding them as either they didn't sync properly or the software wasn't able to be integrated with MS Outlook. Also another great feature is the ability to indicate different types of appointments, which for me as an academic advisor is huge, because it makes it easy for the student to choose what type of appointment they need. On the actual calendar on the website it shows different colors on what type of appointment is being conducted.

What I least like about the software is I wish the color coding can be synced over to MS Outlook. Seeing the different colors on the website makes it easier to manage, but not when looking at my Outlook color, it all appears the same color. Another con, not about the software, but more so for the amount of appointments. When I was on the free plan I was limited to 100 appointments per months. However, there was no ability to purchase additional appointments, I had to upgrade my package, but I was satisfied with it and didn't necessarily want to upgrade. Maybe consider having a separate package just for appointments in the event a customer runs out and doesn't necessarily want to upgrade.

Laura (Yael)
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

I love your program.

Bewertet am 30.10.2017

I was able to reduce my initial start-up costs by using your free version. It is also important to have online scheduling because when my community acupuncture shifts get full, I could potentially be seeing 18 patients in 3 hours. It's not going to be possible for me to take appointments by phone with that many patients as a sole practitioner. The schedule also allows me to block out time for my own appointments and meetings, so that time is not available for patients to book, which streamlines my life because I only have to look at my work schedule instead of multiple work and personal schedules. I just really like the software and I think you're providing an important service to people like me who are trying to build up a business and can't afford monthly membership fees. I am looking forward to when I have more than 100 bookings a month so I can comfortably upgrade to the paid subscription.

1.) I like that there is a free option, it's been incredibly helpful for me while starting up a new business, 2.) I like that I can create two different categories of service for individual and community acupuncture treatments, which use different scheduling methods, 3.) I like that you offer paymetn integration, although I haven't figured out how to use it, 4.) The calendar layout is nice and clear for me when I'm looking over my week, 5.) It's good that I can block out time in my schedule for things like meetings and events when I will not be working or treating patients. There are a lot of features that I like, but I really appreciate that I can reduce my startup costs initially using the free version.

It seemed awkward at first for me to block out holidays, but I think I've gotten the hang of it now. I wish I had more precise feedback, but I just kind of like this program overall, it works well for my purposes.

Jeramy
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great schedule tool with a host of features!

Bewertet am 3.10.2018

I have been a user of 10to8 for over a year now, and I have to say it has become an invaluable tool to schedule meetings with my students. When I first looked for a scheduling solution, I tested out several before making a choice and I have been very pleased. There are several options out there, and both paid and free resources. However, if you seek a full host of resources then expect to pay a monthly fee, and compared to others 10to8 is a good value for sure. They have been very reliable, the support is great, and I enjoy the many features. I have seen many changes and upgrades over the past year, and I anticipate they will continue to get better over time; not to say it is not good already. Very happy with the tool, and hope they will add a full featured app for iPhone in the future. That said, I have referred many colleagues and continue to be an avid user.

Many followup tools, such as reminders to both text and email to help students remember appointment times. The schedule tool is easy to use, and there is a CRM tool that helps with notes and other details from the meeting.

There is no APP for smartphones, though they do have a web-app that allows you to access info. This is okay, but would be quicker and easier if there was a full app to access the schedule.

Ross
  • Branche: Kosmetik

All Smiles

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

First Class Support and our clients much prefer to book and pay online.

We trialed lots of other systems this by far was the most user friendly system and you don’t need to be a IT guru. I also found the support on any issue to be outstanding no problem was too small and a solution was always provided within the capabilities of the software.

I would have to say not much as we were one of the earlier users and we have seen many improvements over the years and we wouldn’t use any other system. We have had a two year break but continued our subscription so its ready to go when we start up again.

Ali
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Great, but not excellent

Bewertet am 9.1.2018

Saves me TONS of time! People no longer text or call to make appointments- they all book online at their own convenience. The reminder system is fabulous. Hardly any missed appointments.

Easy to learn how to use. Clean, clear, concise. Clients seem to really like the ease of use. Looks very professional and links up nicely to my facebook page and website. Great for anyone transitioning into the online booking world that isn't overly "techy".

No invoicing capabilities. For this reason I will be switching to Jane in the future. If invoicing was built in, I would even pay more for this. The ability to do medical charting online is also why i'm drawn away from 10to8 and toward Jane. You guys allow individual "notes" per client, but it's not quite suitable for ongoing tracking/charting... Clients enter their info slightly differently and it creates a whole new profile, so some have muliple profiles going which doesn't allow me to look back at all of their appointments. On my customers end, this is great - other then them messaging more often than I'd like saying that it is not working...

Juli
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Robust and easy to use

Bewertet am 13.7.2020

I'm a very new business with basically no budget, so this software has been really great at helping me establish a professional presence while I get up and running. It's easy to use and I didn't need any special skills to make it work right away

I'm not especially good with technology, and the set up was a breeze. I'm still using the free version, and it is the most robust scheduling software I've found. When my business grows I plan to upgrade to the paid version because I like the features and ease of use.

Obviously it would be great to be able to brand and accept payment with the free version, but I understand that's not practical. There isn't anything I've found yet that I would consider to be negative.

Warum 10to8 gewählt wurde

Calendly's free version only allows 1 type of appointment, and it doesn't have much flexibility with features until you pay.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu 10to8

Again, I find it very robust yet easy to use. It's nice looking and the customer contact has been really positive.
Alys
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

A great call booking software for any stage of business

Bewertet am 4.8.2022

I loved that I could create an on-brand, professional booking page, provide multiple appointments, collect payments and integrate 10to8 with other software I use - particularly Microsoft Teams which I’ve found many schedulers do not support.

I wasn’t able to set custom booking questions whilst using the free plan (however I was able to work around this by redirecting clients to complete a form after booking their call)

There wasn’t a Microsoft Teams integration

Gründe für den Wechsel zu 10to8

Range of features and competitive pricing

Antwort von 10to8 Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Alys, thanks for taking the time out to write this review.

We just wanted to share with you that you are able to set custom booking questions on the Free plan!

Here's a link to an article for how to do this:

Please feel free to reach out to us via help@10to8.com if you encounter any difficulties along the way

Simon
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Decent solution for health professional looking to automate appointments and calendar

Bewertet am 31.8.2021

So far so good. I haven't had to use their help function yet, but reviews of this were generally positive and gave confidence.

The free account option allowed us to use the software to make 100% sure it had everything required for the client and her business. It allowed integration with a number of calendars (including Mac), a payment system (Stripe although PayPal would be a nice addition), a reasonable amount of styling options (as long as you don't use the Wordpress shortcode option), and plenty of nice-to-haves if we upgrade to the paid version.

It would be good to be able to style the appointment making section further for the Wordpress shortcode option...however we can use HTML as a back-up. The lack of PayPal integration was a negative as well.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu 10to8

Calendly's options particularly for group booking are quite limited. Acuity Scheduling is a good product (have used with other clients), but didn't have a longer term free option for us to work with the client.
Steven
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

No live support!

Bewertet am 16.10.2020

Great product if you're technically savvy and can resolve your own problems. Sometimes email support that takes days is not enough to resolve an immediate need.

Good features, good interface, but lacking good support.

No live telephone or chat support is available. When you have a problem it's all addressed via email and the last problem I had wound up with endless back and forth emails over the course of an entire week. I was begging for a quick live discussion because it was one of those problems where the person on the other end just wasn't getting it and it could have been resolved in several minutes live. They simply responded that no one is available for live support. I finally wound up resolving it myself after tinkering with the software, using trial and error. It took me over a week to solve my own problem. I'm going to be shopping for a new provider.

Elle
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

10to8 is awsome and a great feature to integrate into any website

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

This has made my business a lot easier to manage bookings.

This is such a useful tool for bookings and giving client reminders of their appointments. I'm delighted I found 10to8 which makes the whole booking process smoother.

Payment integration with square would be great.

Google Workspace

Gründe für den Wechsel zu 10to8

Because it was simple and easy to set up.