PathFactory Bewertungen

Great product, great team

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

LookBookHQ has allowed us to stop pointing users to gated Marketo landing pages OR, in the email channel, straight to "Thank you" pages for pdf download. This was a terrible experience that didn't let us measure anything about REAL engagement or interest. It's also helping us break away from the mindset that we should great programs (content, webinars, etc) that are about a single, static thing, versus an longer story.

As soon as our multi touch attribution is fully functional, we will be able to measure the lift LookBookHQ provides in MQL-SQL conversion. I can't wait to see those numbers!

Love their full-funnel marketing - they truly create a great experience and tell a good story. Best vendor I've ever worked with in that way. Really appreciate the new features they roll out all the time!

There are a few aspects about the UI of the platform that I wish were better - both for the admin (Target experience view) as well as front end for users. They're working on these things, and support/product are both very responsive.

Julia B.
Mit Google übersetzen

spin up microsites and custom content packs quickly and easily

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 7.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our PathFactory CSM, is a shiny star and will probably be famous one day. She's super helpful and fun to be around in person and online. She's sharp as a tack and always responsive. Love that. The tool is one I use almost every dang day.

The ability to create a content track and add the content I dictate for specific audiences in whatever order I want with custom URLs for any need I could imagine is the best part of PathFactory. It's versatile and lets us scale our digital presence when our creative/digital director is busy on other projects. Having custom content tracks for our sales team's needs is priceless.

PathFactory leaves little to be desired, they're pretty on top of it but if I had to pick something then I'd like the ability have a promoter that indicates a PDF asset may be multiple pages long and that a user should scroll. This is a minor detail, and I've been assured it's on the roadmap.

Overall great product.

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 11.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the tool. We have increased our views of 3rd party analyst tremendously. We lead our competitors by thousands of views.

I like how easy it is to use and all of the data you get with the tool.

Organization in the platform is messy. They are working to fix it but up until recently there wasn't much organization.