Zeigt 2.294 von 2.228 Bewertungen an

Zeigt 2.294 von 2.228 Bewertungen an
Sinencia V.
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Freshdesk makes working easier!

Bewertet am 12.6.2019

In general, I think there are plenty of customizations and features with Freshdesk. The real selling point for our company was the analytics because we can see the history of our tickets and prevent them from reoccurring in the future.

I love the analytics and history log in Freshdesk. Freshdesk tracks agents' productivity through out the day and breaks up this information by the hour. We can also look up who has resolved the most tickets or who sends out immediate responses. All of this information is especially helpful when assigning new tickets because we can see a history of our most efficient employees. Previous tickets can be easily searched by key words, agent, or time frame. When multiple people are working on one project, it really helps to decipher who did what and when!

One thing that I believe can be improved is having a group option to send out an email. It's not common when we have to include multiple people on a ticket but when we do, we have to cc them in the very beginning as opposed to adding "Group A". -- The information still gets everyone on the same page, however it is an additional step on the agent's end.

Viktoria J.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best customer service desk available

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

We used it for daily customer service contact and it was great. It was great for assigning

Freshdesk is an amazing solution that made my daily life easier. I used it as a part of my work as a customer service agent and it helped go through the tickets quickly and efficiently. Mostly I loved how easy it made for me to track the previous interactions with the customer and how efficient it made me.

We tried the call centre as well, but that did not work so well. We had calls drop randomly after a few seconds so we stopped using that feature.

Jeff K.
  • Branche: Design
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Lacking rudimentary filter/show by date range feature, terrible for recordkeeping

Bewertet am 7.10.2020

Mediocre at best - it does what every other support desk system does - assign & distribute tickets, some automation etc. etc. I've submitted the above feature request for very basic date based filter & displays that any email system should have and what is supposed to be an advanced business management tool completely lacks this.

For years I've been asking for date filters - something as simple as "see all emails sent by this client between 2020-04-10 to 2020-04-15" - NOTHING.

To make matters worse, when looking at older emails in a list, it doesn't even show the date - it will show some ambiguous phrase like "About a year ago" which lumps in a 6 month period.

If you want accurate tracking of communication, forget it. If you have one off emails that you'll never need to see again once resolved, maybe.

If it weren't for the fact we have so many existing records with this company we'd switch but we are stuck, and years of asking them for a simple feature to either allow date based searches OR at least display actual date of email, has been futile. Regret having chose this as our support desk provider for our team of 8!

The lack of basic and very simple features such as filtering emails/communication by date, or even displaying an accurate date. What business runs on emails that show the date on a list as "About A Year Ago"?

Absolutely horrible for business management or record keeping. If you want to manage long term relationship with clients and be able to look up conversations quickly, DO NOT USE FRESHBOOKS.

Avash K.
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great Customer Support Helper For Every Business

Bewertet am 24.2.2021

I used to use Gmail, Facebook etc to get support tickets, inquiries etc from my company clients and it used to be messy and I saw Freshdesk on Capterra and thought about giving it a try - and it has been one of the best decision I have ever taken. I will even be suggesting Freshdesk to my clients from now on - It's simply amazing. Tracking of support tickets, inquiries, complaints etc are made easy by Freshdesk. I highly recommend it for everyone who wants to increase the efficiency of their business works(Customer Support).

Freshdesk is amazing! We can track and manage tickets easily and also track what happened to previous tickets. The User Interface is great - an average computer user can easily navigate and use Freshdesk. Also, they have a YouTube channel where they have god videos on playlists like "Introduction to Freshdesk", "Using the Fresh Desk Mobile App" etc which is the thing I like most about Fresh Desk as anyone can learn Freshdesk watching those videos.

Freshdesk is also cheaper than most software out there with similar features and their customer service is very responsive and helpful.

Keeping in mind how far automation has gone in today's world - I think Freshdesk can do better but I got no complaints. Freshdesk is good for me and I don't think there are much to dislike about Freshdesk.

• Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Love FreshDesk!!!

Bewertet am 29.12.2020

We lover FreshDesk and expanding to the other FreshService addons.

We use FreshDesk Daily for customer support and issue tracking. We are able to track our customers and teams progress. Plus it started our free and there was a chance to learn and implement it into our daily routine and now we are paying for more features.

There are a few oddities about how tickets are made and some back scripting that needed to be done to notify team members. Overall the service works.

Carly M.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Freshdesk is simple to setup and makes bug-tracking a cinch!

Bewertet am 15.10.2020

Personally, this was the best platform that ever happened to our team. We reviewed some pay-for feature models, as well as the free bug tracker in Spiceworks (which had a ton of adware), and Freshdesk was the simplest to use and track our bugs even with the non-ability to drill down further with the tier we were using for our staff. The only other thing I would mention, is that it is not HIPAA compliant, so you want to make sure anything users are posting in there is not anything related to proprietary software. Otherwise it worked like a charm for our team, and our users seemed to like it. You do need to make sure that your teams using it have their emails alerting them, otherwise a ticket can just sit there. I found that I was reminding folks to check the freshdesk--from an IT standpoint, we were in there every day fielding tickets and this really helped us to schedule out our day/week and prioritize.

I set up and administered Freshdesk for a 200+ non-profit agency. There were three departments tracking bugs through it, and we were able to deploy it and announce its use with ease. It was easy to explain to our staff who didn't want to take time to learn something overly complex. As a non-profit, it was important to find a solution that could assist us day-to-day without breaking the bank. We were able to use the first-level with support for our use. The Freshdesk support was highly responsive and helpful if we had questions. Using this platform cut down on time spent fielding immediate requests that were not a high priority. It allowed us to really prioritize, track and automate repeat issues, and cut down on 'putting out little fires everywhere mentality.'

The automation was helpful, but I think it could have used a bit more complexity. We were able to implement an automated routing for email subjects and user emails so that certain requests or bugs/issues would go to a specific department. We used the platform in Communications, IT, and Facilities for all requests. We didn't have a bug or issue tracker prior to this platform. The Frequently Asked Questions portion of the portal really didn't end up being used, although we did use it when we first started the platform. Higher ups really liked the ability to see numbers in what we were fielding, but there was not enough drill-down in the pay/point we were using--that may have been available within higher paid levels. The automation has a lot of options for sending alerts when a new ticket is created. It can become cumbersome and send A LOT of emails. I'm not sure if there is a better way to automate/cut that down w/o losing that function. Also, the 'archive' user feature was a bit weird. We had a lot of employees that would leave and come back, and if you archived the user, it was a bit of an odd way to get them back into the platform, it's doable, just awkward.

• Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's good enough, but some features are lackluster, too expensive or missing

Bewertet am 12.4.2020

You'd think that 400M of total investments gets you an insanely good piece of software. It does not.
Freshdesk was a huge step up from the tool we used previously and has some nice features. It's disappointing that some of the features are lackluster implemented or missing altogether or require you to purchase a higher tier license - just to maybe get one more feature out of a whole bundle you won't need.

That's not a stand-alone issue in this industry, but it's extra disappointing if you come across a promising tool that just can't go that extra mile.

It's quickly set up and you'll be working with it in no time, especially when you start from scratch and don't need to import (a lot).
As you work more with it, you'll run into a few issues that you'll have to adjust to. Most of it isn't major, it's just these little things that would turn it into a great tool. So without them, it's "only" good.

There are a few nice features when it comes to automation.

There's quite a few things I find annoying. None of them are bad enough to stop using Freshdesk altogether, but they're annoying.

In no particular order:
- There's no default ticket view for users, information like this is stored in cookies - and lost when a user needs to delete their cookies for one reason or the other.
- Ticket list can be filtered by various criteria, those filters can be saved. But columns are set once, regardless of views. So you can't have different ticket lists where one shows the priority and the other does not for example.
- Speaking of lists: They are hard coded only for contacts and companies.
- The API uses base auth with a very simple password.
- Automations are limited in scope and the rules need to be set up very, very carefully to make sure they don't interefere with each other.
- If you want to change basic SLAs, you need to upgrade to the higher tiers.
- If you want to have different Notification emails per group or type, you need to handle them in Automations (with less formating options) and not via the Email Notification Templates.
- Some things are dictated by the system and can't be changed or turned off: Some notifications, some columns in the ticket views, for example.
- Status codes are shared across different groups and/or products. So if you need a "Pending Approval" status for your Changes, you will have it in Incidents, too.

Anthony C.
  • Branche: Design
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good Software, Bad Marketing. Bait-and-Switch (beware)

Bewertet am 18.8.2020

While Freshdesk has a great UI, and is a feature-rich service, the truth behind the advertising leaves much to be desired. While their software is good, the pricing model isn't, and their marketing is intentional bait-and-switch. The features listed on each pricing tier are expanded upon here: freshdesk.com/features. Once you buy, and ask what's up, the support will tell you to upgrade for that feature, and link you to a page that isn't linked to from anywhere on their site: freshdesk.com/helpdesk-features, as justification.

As an example, $15/agent/month includes, "SLA Management," which is described from their features page as including every SLA feature, including basic things like SLA email notifications, reminders, escalation policies. You know, what anyone would think of as "SLA Management." However, none of those features are actually included in that price plan. To even get email notifications of SLA violations, or have your SLA respect office hours, you'll have to pay $50/agent/month. Worse, there is no way to discover this until after you've paid and spent time getting everything set up.

Wonderful tracking and organization of emails and support issues, with a nice and clean UI, and simple tools to automate many support tasks.

Features listed as included in lower tiers on their pricing page, are not actually included until much higher tiers. See: https://freshdesk.com/helpdesk-features for the real breakdown. Freshdesk has no links to that page, and you'll only get it if you ask about a missing feature in their support portal.

Stacy H.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Always there for me when I need them...

Bewertet am 17.9.2020

The interface makes sense to use, and when I needed guidance, the Customer Support Team was SUPER QUICK to help me get to where I needed/wanted to be.

I did not come from a technical background, but setting up and deploying this software for all team members was a breeze!

It might actually have TOO many options, but that isn't really a bad thing.

Torre C.

Client Friendly Ticketing System

Bewertet am 27.5.2020

We’ve loved Freshdesk since we switched to it about 8 months ago. Our clients love it too. It’s cool that there is also a Knowledgebase feature built-in to help avoid ticket creation for common issues. Their support has proven helpful when we’ve needed them, the platform is feature-rich, and the pricing is very competitive.

The easy to use and beautiful ticketing system not only works great online but also functions very well for our clients if they only ever submit and respond to tickets via their email.

It would be nice if there were more sophisticated tasks / reminders as part of the ticket features but that is not even a feature most people look for, and we have ways to work around those limitations.

• Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great especially for a start up

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

Overall I am so glad I chose freshdesk. It’s very easy to use and is a great value. The Support is also very responsive

Freshdesk is really easy to use and provides all of the features that I would want as manager of customer success. Most of the features were also easily available to set up out of the box. The reporting is also powerful yet fairly simple and straightforward.

The implementation process was very messy and not well handled. I had to ask for a lot of assistance and spent some time fixing mistakes I have made that could have been easily avoided with a bit more training.

Amanda B.
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great value

Bewertet am 16.6.2020

Freshdesk has been phenomenal in my daily workflow to help me reach my customers.

Freshdesk is pretty simple to use and has a lot of features that you can customize to suit the needs of your business.

The only issue I have found so far is that the reports don't generate correctly. The data used in the reports don't fit with the criteria.

Yeprem A.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

So responsive you'll think someone replied for you.

Bewertet am 24.4.2020

Clean UI. Many settings but well organized so everything is easy to find.
Extremely responsive. Tickets are generated quickly and modifications are saved instantly.

I can't say that I've run into something that I haven't been happy with.

Michel R.

Best Helpdesk Application for your Money

Bewertet am 17.9.2020

First of all, they preach by example because Freshdesk's support is top notch. I found myself inspired every time I deal with them and even though I have (too) many years experience in the support business, I have learned from my interaction with Freshdesk's agents. It is clear to me that support is very important to this vendor and they obviously select and train their agents very well.

Integrating the product in our environment was very easy and managing it is simple or as complex as you want it to be.

I have been using Freshdesk for over 10 years now and they still surprise me with new features and new learning material (lots of "how to" videos, training and webinars).

Multi language, great knowledge base, easy to automate a lot of features (multi time zone groups, SLAs and Business hours/holidays support and many more) and available add ins to suit pretty much any requirement. Being on the cloud means we always have access no matter where we are or what we use (Tablet, Phone, laptop, desktop, ...). In the current world wide pandemie reality, all our agents are now working from home and the transition was seamless.

Reporting needs some love, although the basic is there. Freshdesk has recently added Analytics which is great but not that easy to configure so that you get the exact result you want. They are working on improving this. Most of the things I liked less about this software have been improved and quite a few features that we needed have been deployed over the years. We are also in the software development business and we understand that it is impossible to satisfy everyone, customers are really way too creative at times ;-).

Sandor S.
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Customer Support has gone downhill, and they refuse to fix a perceived security issue.

Bewertet am 27.1.2020

Freshdesk is a good product. Their technical support is sporadic. Sometimes good sometimes bad. Unfortunately, it is on the downturn again.

When I first started, I had to wait days for a support question to be answered, and to contact a salesperson was almost impossible. Their phone support is unusable. It rings forever, and when you do get through since it is impossible to get through though you cannot hear them. The times I have gotten through and left a message, noone has replied to my question. When your a single person business this is frustrating,

The support became better and now it is going back downhill again. I feel I have to convince them that something is wrong.

What is most bothersome is they don't understand as a single person business I cannot spend days on a problem, and if I tell them there is an issue such as an attack on an email address, which I have no control over and they don't fix it.

The software has a great deal of functionality.

If you do not have a support email on your site, you create a support email address (which you must) on their site. You have no control over it. My account is continuously spammed. They insist the email address is my problem, but I keep telling me the email account is not on my mail server, so how can I filter it. I sent Freshdesk documentation showing the support email address is not on my mail server, but Freshdesk insists it is my email problem. Anyway, you receive lots of spam and no way of filtering it. When we first were attacked, I had over 300 spammed contacts. The other issue is a two-step process to delete the emails.

The problem could be abated by requiring any user who creates a contact on the site to verify. The problem is that some of their clients do not want this. So why not put an option that allows their clients to choose if they wish verification emails or not.

The additional issue is if someone can spam your Freshdesk site, then they think they can spam any of your sites.

Nikos A.
  • Branche: Maritime Wirtschaft
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Why we chose Freshdesk

Bewertet am 17.1.2020

Their support is probably the best support out there, a real 5-star experience, plus they are continuously implementing new features and create new products.
As an administrator In my company, I really don't have to do a lot and I can easily do my job. There is almost no complaints from users.

Software is very clear and easy to use. A new user would require minimal training.
All latest ticketing ideas and features are already implemented.
There is constant development and you can see the changes every day without affecting the existing functionality though.
Great staff mentality and customer approach.

Some times users are a bit confused, but I guess this is normal when someone enters a new platform.
There are some hidden features that should be available on the administrator menu in my opinion.
The parent-child feature should be more flexible.