Freshdesk Bewertungen

Freshdesk

Online-Kunden-Support Software & Helpdesk-Lösung

4.5/5 (894 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Far better than the rest!

Bewertet am 28.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have tried and worked with various competing helpdesk software's (both SaaS and Self Hosted), but Freshdesk is simply amazing and outstanding.

I was up and running in less than 2-3 minutes. Yes, you heard it right, less than 2-3 minutes.

The best part I love about Freshdesk is the super fast - clean, simple, minimalistic and easy-to-use interface.

Next what impresses me is the instant help and tips across all the sections in the Admin, making it extremely easy for a layman to get started in less time and without any help and support.

Well, there is really nothing I don't like about Freshdesk other than a little improvement with spam handling and spammers. No doubt Freshdesk already takes care of it but slightly in a different manner.

I feel there should be an intelligent spam detection algorithm and mechanism which would send the spam tickets right into the Spam folder. Besides, creating and maintaining a common database of spammers would add even more charm to the software.

That way, an agent can further manually review the Spam tickets and deal with them accordingly.

Another slight issue is with the contact management. For any contacts that are deleted, Freshdesk marks tickets from those contacts as spam which I think is wrong. From time-to-time, the contact database increases with people contacting only once and then never turning back for years. Such contacts unnecessarily increase the burden of managing contacts and need to be deleted periodically.

Instead, Freshdesk should consider creating a special category wherein all the contacts that are marked as spam will be tagged into this category.

That way, an agent can get rid of unwanted contacts.

Mit Google übersetzen

Really good & well designed helpdesk software - I checked almost all of them and chose Freshdesk.

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 22.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Much more speed and efficiency in our support work flow : Automation, assignements, grouping, tagging, SLA, Monitoring, Canned Responses, Integrated Widget, Email Forwarding, Facebook integration, etc. Looking forward to integrate the telephony also :-)

I'm tech manager in a growing online business and our support team is currently 3 agents. We needed to transition our support flow from mostly shared email support to something more efficient and I was the one to explore and choose the tech solution that we would implement - I chose Freshdesk. Here is why:

The User Experience is very very well designed. I looked into ZenDesk, ZohoDesk, Desk.com, Kayako, Cayzu and others and they were all about the same price however Freshdesk stands out for the ease of use by far. Desk.com was the second-best design however it was quite bland. Freshdesk was surprisingly easy to understand for the less technically inclined people in my team and that is a win.

Freshdesk is full of features and while there are many we won't use in the foreseeable future there were enough really useful ones in the first paid plan [Blossom] that we felt comfortable justifying this expense for 3 agents and eventually 4.

The ease of use of these features especially compared to shared mail made us buy into Freshesk:

'Group', 'assigned to', 'Tags', ' Dispatcher' , ' Observer'. We found how to automate all of them.

I had EXCELLENT tech support to customize the ticket fields and widgets; we needed API calls and Webhooks used to fit the workflow to our preferred implementation and really the tech person knew his job, was always patient and knew what to suggest and how to help me configure Freshdesk above and beyond what I expected.

The time before we became paying Freshdesk customers is the one place where I feel there is a need for more care. Once we are paying clients however the service is really good. Here are my main points for them to work on:

1. Please, we don't want to feel even the slightest pressure to buy into Freshdesk: we are a slow-moving company tech-wise and we needed more time to try all the features without having our trial deleted.

The free trial is 21 days. We did receive one full extension and part of another and our assigned agent was as patient as she could about our slow pace; however I had the impression that behind her she maybe was pressured to ' close the sale ' . I felt pressured to go faster than our time budget was allowing to fully explore in depth Freshdesk.

2. That agent was also somewhat slow at first to answer to some questions I had before committing to a paid plan.

3. While I was exploring the whole feature set of Freskdesk I felt that she was not sufficiently able to help me understand why the first paid plan would be better for us than the free plan. I had made a list of features I wanted more info about and even on a live call I would have liked for her to be able to go deeper with me in my understanding of Freshdesk at that time. I felt she was mostly reading the same feature-sheet as me.

4. So we committed to Freshdesk a bit before being fully ready however by then I knew that there were more than enough paid features for us to make the jump.

Mit Google übersetzen

Feeling huge potential of Freshdesk, but experiencing quite low speed of advancing

Bewertet am 2.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We got convenient for clients Helpdesk portal
But still we are upset about lack of customizations and that some features are hardcoded (e.g. translations of Feedback form)

1. Occasional agents - great feature to keep agents without buying additional places
2. Very convenient multi-language feature
3. LIQUID gives lot of possibilities
4. Gamification features
5. Fully-operational API which is convenient to use
6. Great uptime. For almost 12 months of use - very rare failures
7. Convenient UI both for agents and customers (still lots of room for improvement)
8. Constant improvements and new features (but no sandbox still :( )
9. Convenient customization of solutions (with multi-language features)
10. Good functionality of Dispatch'r, Supervisors and Observers. But still they are poorer than in SF and for some reason they're divided in separate groups (in SF they're just Workflow rules)

1. Some interesting features are hardcoded and have no possibility to be re-used (e.g. no "Popular articles" feature. Or we'd like to place Search field to outter resource so we could push customers to Helpdesk portal. But it can't be placed somewehere outside Freshdesk)
2. Having deep experience with Salesforce, we can say that Freshdesk has VERY LOW options of customization. E.g. we can't just limit rights to separate field or hide it for some users (I know there is an application, but it's not native functionality of Freshdesk)
3. Shutting down system (Hotline) and forcing users to move to another solution (throwing out all works done about implementation of Hotline)
4. No clear documentation about establishing integrations (e.g. with telephony service)
5. Day passes - I think it's incovenient that they are not included into subscription plan. Perhaps 10 passes a month or smth like that
6. No possibility to create own report - only use pre-built ones
7. I suppose b2b system should me much more flexible (we have a great example of such approach - Salesforce)

7.0/10

Stop forwarding emails now

Bewertet am 21.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Time saving functionality on many levels. Less emails in your inbox, and less hitting the forward button. Best part, if you're using Zendesk, you can import your emails from there when you get started. The functions in the free version are fantastic. Help desk, HELPS, but responding quickly. All private messages on a ticket or message are kept together with the email chain and kept private (unless you want the client to see the message). Recommend this product

I love the interaction with our team members. It's so easy to 'assign' emails to the correct department and the correct person within that department. Forget about hitting the forward button again, and having your team mates emails clog up with FWD: subject lines. You are also able to privately leave notes for your colleagues that the client doesn't see, but remains with the email chain! Happy days indeed. The customer service is great - even with the free version! - and you'll hear back very quickly about your queries or concerns. Nothing is too big or too small for them to respond to.
Also, you can set-up response times, and review how the team is going reaching the company's response time. This is a great function to see how your team responds to clientele and also to see the average resolution time of tasks. You're also able to change timezones so that this reflects more accurately.
Love, love, love the autoforward function, ie. if this email address @123abc.com sends an email it automatically gets assigned to this person in the team and this group. This isn't 100% accurate, but it's helped save time overall with minimal unassigned tasks coming through.

By setting up groups and team members of those groups, unfortunately if you assign it to the person & the group they'll get 2 email separate email reminders for the same email. We get around this by simply assigning it to the person in the group responsible, and they themselves apply it to the client group.
Another thing that is a little annoying, is if you apply it to a group - it leaves the email in 'unassigned' on the dashboard. Only if you apply it to a person will it remove it from this section. Again we just ensure we assign it to an individual.

Freshdesk Ticketing system and Chat

Bewertet am 12.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Our Current Challenges:
Manual & optional data entry with the current vendor
Under-utilized system with a premium price
Lack of repository for incidents
Data consistency issues
Reporting difficulties
Lack of accountability and transparency

1> The major criteria of picking this was because Freshdesk had Freshdesk - RingCentral advanced integration, which will allow our telephony system to automatically create tickets on freshdesk.
Freshdesk automatically generates a support ticket once you finish a call on your RingCentral client. All relevant customer details are attached with the ticket.

2> Sync contacts to Freshdesk: We cpuld seamlessly access account history and context for every caller every time. Any new contact added to the RingCentral directory automatically syncs with the Freshdesk database and is associated with all existing tickets on file.

3> Automate support: We could set up ticket automations with the Dispatcher, Supervisor or Observer and automate routine tasks including assigning tickets based on caller profiles, modifying caller properties.

4> We could create 3 different portals for our different groups in customer service and use a dynamic form to modify questions based on user selection.

5> We needed better reporting and root cause analysis of all our CSR calls and were doing it manually. Freskdesk dashboards served our purpose.

6> It was ITIL friendly which help integration of a company wide ticketing system.

7> Ticketing system plus Chat came at a lower cost than any other competition in the market.

1> With regards to other telephony VOIP services like RingCentral and Vonage, they have a basic integration and is not extensive. If you would like to build a custom integration with any of the VOIP providers they need to have a SI (System Integrators) to build based on our requirements, which works.
2> Reporting can be more customization. Right now its very static and does not support NLP based reports.

Mit Google übersetzen

Freshdesk makes support easier and at a very attractive price

Bewertet am 22.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Freshdesk is a robust helpdesk platform, which offers all the key helpdesk features. We have a partner who uses Freshdesk. We asked them for their feedback. They told us that they were happy with the solution and it matched their requirements, even with the Free edition. In 2015, we were looking for a helpdesk platform, because our internal solution was outdated and our budget was tight. We look at the solutions available on the market. After a very quick try we were convinced about Freshdesk: it was adopted! The Free edition (Sprout) offered us everything we needed and it was so user friendly!

Freshdesk helps us to save time and money as it automates the support ticket management process: customized support rules, automatic email notification, tickets queue management That's perfect for us and for our customers who use it for submitting support ticket.

We definitively like a couple of things about Freshdesk. Even with the Free edition you have access to plenty of features. The portal can be customized: you can specify the colors of the colors theme, choose a font and also add your organization logo. You then can offer a branded helpdesk platform to your customers. All the admin features you need are in a one tab (Admin) organized in 4 main categories: helpdesk channels, main settings It is so easy to configure the solution and to customize it (forms, emails, and so on). The solution can be online in only a couple of minutes.

We had to contact the Freshdesk support only once, and honestly we were really impressed by the way they handled our support request because we only have the free edition. The ticket was solved and closed in only a couple of hours. Great support service!

As we used the Free edition, we don't see any cons.

Mit Google übersetzen

One of the better options available

Bewertet am 19.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have a great and effective tool for managing our customer interactions as well as our customer support articles.

This software is incredibly user-friendly and jam-packed with features and plug-ins. It has the ability to support multiple products and can have multiple user portals (knowledge bases) which is key for large corporations with multiple sub companies that are not related. Everything can be in one place, and everything can be segregated by group and by employee. Lots of automation features available, including ticket routing, templates, solutions, scenarios, filtering, and more. Can connect with social media accounts to manage Facebook and Twitter communications with customers. There are so many things you can do with this ticketing system that there just isn't enough time to go over everything and explain just how wonderful a tool this is.

The only major cons are billing, which is comparable to other similar programs, but this per-user pricing is kind of ridiculous that all of these systems have adopted. I realize that they need to have money, but for an account that is merely a rep that answers tickets vs an administrator account that needs access to everything, there should definitely be a difference in pricing. Integration with other systems, depending on the system, can be painful at times. Integrating into other sites is possible, but would require real programming. Although the portals are fully customizable via CSS and have some color and font options available, there are no templates to choose from, and no wysiwyg editor to do so. Having the ability to build your portal to match your website is vital, but difficult for non-web designers.

Perfect Customer Service solution for our Shopify-based E-Commerce company

Bewertet am 6.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our team operates 2 different E-Commerce brands out of Shopify that have gone up in about a year and half. We could not have done it without Freshdesk. To me, it's similar to Shopify in that it is a true example of how building a product based on the user experience, then designing your reporting & data analytic capabilities, can deliver a powerhouse product. Freshdesk is a clean, intuitive experience that multiple Customer Service associates have picked up and been ready to roll with in a day or two. We have fully integrated it with our Shopify site - tickets submitted on our site come through Freshdesk, as does the on-site chat window, ALL social media comments or posts, and our cust service number. As our team member is speaking with or responding to a customer, she has all of the information tied to their order right in front of her, built into the ticket - that's the Shopify integration. We have most recently gotten disciplined about we are using the "tags" feature, which again operates very similarly to how Shopify does. Our service rep now has a list of all tags that should be connected to tickets and what they mean. This makes it super simple for us to run reports on common customer complaints, centralize PR inquiries, etc.

Compared to Zendesk, I think Freshdesk is a little more expensive starting out with only a couple of users (where we are currently). However, I believe that Freshdesk becomes the more affordable option as you scale, and with the great experience I've had I doubt I would ever switch.

Fresh Desk Ticketing System

Bewertet am 11.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Support is awesome and try to mimic every scenario that you have to fix your problem.
Certain features lac the ability to integrate it with other third party ticketing system.
Its good for small-medium level enterprises and fulfills all the basic requirement of ticketing system.

Adding more than one email to get tickets for different teams .
Observer work like your automated supervisor or a bot that don't let the ball dropped.
Dispatcher doesn't let your tickets go out of work flow .
Scenario automator saves a lot of time that takes to take defined set of action for certain type of tickets.
Observer is life saver not only to segregate tickets but defining a definition to it.

If you edit client Name in ticket field, you will lose track of all previous ticket for that particular client, lets say if you want to change the name of client for any reason, and if you do without noting all tickets for that client then you will no longer be able to filter all those tickets after changing the name.
Deleting agent will make all user tickets as orphan. I think its being fixed in new release and agent become user upon deleting it.
You can't automate certain things like notifying agent or making him watcher if one who is not cced on ticket want to add something to it, you have to fwd him the ticket first.
It has limited user control like You can't hide customer information from certain level of users. If you don't wan't him to login from any other places other then office, you can't do this with basic plan.

Very impressed

Bewertet am 12.12.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I love using Freshdesk. We evaluated 3 top-tier customer support management system products to manage our complex array of products and Freshdesk was the clear winner on functionality and price. While it's true, one of the contenders could have met our needs a tiny bit better. The price tag was 8x higher than Freshdesk. That's not a joke. From the moment I saw Freshdesk, I loved the simplistic design of the site. It reflects how they do all of their development. Features are added gracefully and in ways I don't always expect. For example, we had major problems with multiple agents working on the same ticket. Freshdesk added a very simple indicator that shows icons detailing that someone else is looking at that same ticket. It's very subtle, but very effective. All of their features are focused on high-usability, without cluttering the screen with additional controls. It reminds me of how Apple does UI. It's simple and elegant.

While it has a great deal of flexibility, there are some things that an off-the-shelf product will never deliver. We have a laundry list of things we would love to see in the product, but it seems the development direction is going off in a different direction. We have solved a lot of problems using their development API, but now we have a decent-sized code base that requires maintenance and attention, from time to time. The other thing that has been difficult is the Freshdesk follows a typical customer support model where agents might be encouraged to compete with each other. That's not a philosophy we believe in, in our environment. It's not that big of a deal, but we would prefer if all of the agent comparisons were kept hidden. It would prevent agents from cherry-picking the easy tickets to get their numbers up.

Mit Google übersetzen

Prompt customer service thorough advice plethora of features easy to use excellent product

Bewertet am 17.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I benefit price wise and usability factors great features helpful with customer service great experience with Freshworks support on any question I have and always get a thorough response our company has used this for years and will continue to do so

Easy to set up and use tons of features and integrations helpful across the company excellent support customizable branding possibilities admin features are great for customers to give them the best customer service experience possible using this software I researched many other software for our company before deciding on this one being the best choice we have used it for years and will continue to use it there is a mobile app that is easy to use there is a chat feature and great reporting capabilities it is so convenient to add another support agent to the portal to update your plan if you have the authorization there are commenting features to single out those gold nuggets of a convo and show your other agent and have them take a look you can add columns so you can see a preview of more than just contact and subject you can hover over a ticket to see the last reponse there are so many possibilities and I highly recommend any company looking for a support portal and knowledgebase for their company to choose Freshworks you will not regret it and the price is right

the only thing I would change is having the ability to customize the dashboard but everything else is perfect

Amazing helpdesk experience

Bewertet am 4.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Aside from all the great features we get, I have to say the service from support on their email and live chat are very helpful and I'm grateful to be using a product that can be supported 24/7 and has a great development team keeping it up to date. That in it's own is a great benefit.

A ton of great integrations, easy to use web - based access & mobile app, knowledge base management built-in, and it's very simple for everyone.

As an IT admin in a business I help run with our partner out here in Vegas, I like to ensure we get the best value of the systems we use. We started off with a lot of other self-hosted brands and options, however, leaving our ticketing and help solutions to Freshdesk was the best move I've ever made and they offer everything we need in one place.

We love particularly the feature to add custom stuff to the right side pane of tickets like: The recent tickets associated to the client, Quick ticket status and assignment changes, creating a remote session right from the ticket with ScreenConnect addon and, a to-do list to allow the next technician to know what has and hasn't been done yet.

I think for the type of account we have there are no cons at all. Of course if you pay for a higher tier account you unlock some other good stuff like live chat and CRM. For what we need to accomplish in a helpdesk solution Freshdesk beats them all. No cons from us.

Mit Google übersetzen

Best ticketing system we've used

Bewertet am 5.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Much easier to manage my support tickets and create custom views for the tickets I want to (sometimes) only see. Great to have all communication about one ticket in just one ticket instead of several emails. As an admin freshdesk is very easy to manage compared to an on prem system.

Easy to use and customise (add custom fields and lists) for your needs. Easy to search for tickets or show all tickets for one customer. Easy to see all activity from the dashboard on all tickts (if you have the rights). Nice and clean new interface (Mint). Scenario automation is great feature which can be used to fire multiple actions to one or more tickets (like changing status, create a note and assign it to an agent with the press of a mouse button).

If you insert a link you will first have to put in the link in your ticket and afterwards you can edit the link and change the the text which is shown in the mail/ticket. I like it more if you have a button to insert a link where you have to fields, one for the link and one for the text. Especially with very long URLs like Kibana.
Sometimes I can click the three dots in a response to a ticket and see the options:
- reply, delete
Sometimes:
- forward, delete
And sometime:
- Forward, split ticket

Would be nice to always have the reply options to be able to only reply to that part of the communication without replying to the entire ticket and sending the entire history.

Mit Google übersetzen

Freshdesk from Freshworks - Perfect for my one man I.T helpdesk needs.

Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am a I.T jack of multi trades for my company. One of those roles is the sole contact for Internal technical support. I came across Freshdesk 3 years ago and have loved it ever since.

My favorite feature of Freshdesk initially was the customization options for tickets.
It allowed me to tailor the ticket template to exactly what worked for me.
I was also able to adjust the remainder of the admin settings to make Freshdesk work exactly how I needed it to for how I logged tickets with my organization.

Freshdesk also has several great features that I don't use personally but I think would be very beneficial to larger teams , etc.

I looked at several leading solutions before deciding on Freshdesk but they required me to follow a mandatory process / workflow or their customization options were limited.
Freshdesk surprised me with all it was packed with.

I haven't had to contact Freshdesk support on many occasions over the past 3 years but they were always fast and friendly when I did require some help.

I can't think of any cons really.
The service is always available when I need it and always works.

I highly recommend giving Freshdesk a shot if you are shopping for a ticketing solution.

Freshdesk Customer Service and Collaboration

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 9.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

One of the best things that we enjoy about using Freshdesk is communication with Customer Support team and how quickly they are ready to respond to different opportunities in integration space and help our team progress further in our development efforts.

We find technical documentation in relation to Freshdesk API usage and webinars have always been very productive and healthy conversations that we have. Especially when it comes to learning new features about new products and services.

It is also one of the first companies to recognize our product in the space of Integration between customer support and product management for which we are very humble and grateful for.

People who represent Freshdesk with whom we came into contact with are very humble and truly care about its customers and customer service community.

Thank you, Freshdesk!

It is difficult to point out disadvantages. But I think that every software product evolves as market suggests it to evolve. And I think that customer base that freshdesk has on a regular base can better suggest on how to elaborate product in relation to its work flows and API freshdesk items accessibility. One of the things that we would like to see is easier access to API for retrieving Collections of Items that are related to Tickets or other Entities without relation to those Entities specifically. So if I would like to find out Ticket Types, I can get the Types. If I would like to find out Tags, I would like to grab Tags without knowing anything about any ticket...Just an example. Expanding lookup table functionality across the domain would definitely make API even more powerful and empowering for any team to use. But one of the great things about Freshdesk is presence of its Blog

Mit Google übersetzen

Aside from a few missing features and occasional speed/access issues, a great and simple product.

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Freshdesk is the simplest and easiest to use ticket system that I have come across. Its relatively simple to get up and running, and adding/removing agents (without affecting reports) couldn't be easier. There are a large number of plugins available, and we can create our own automation with their version of macros (for example, I have an email go out to the ticket creator if a ticket was created during off-business hours). In my experience, configuring such automatic replies and other simple reactive actions is much more difficult in other ticket system tools, and Freshdesk aces this.

Other than that, I have never lost anything - nothing is better than reliability. We're approaching 100,000 total tickets, and accessing ticket number 1 is just as easy now as it was when we first rolled out the solution.

While there is a great amount of available plugins, I'd like to see more. Some rudimentary settings such as disabling users from the ability to "delete" tickets is not available - that should be a simple configuration setting. Better reporting functionality and customization would be appreciated, as there is not a ton of configuration settings around that. Change management functionality would be a huge plus.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great system to manage inbound queries effectively

Bewertet am 13.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

* Agent collision - so much time is saved not having staff looking at the same ticket and dealing with it.

* Customised list view for agents - allowing staff to determine what tickets they wish to view and easily jump from one view to another at a click of a button.

* Ability to BBC not possible when sending a new email yet this is a standard feature with email clients.

* Jump to the top of screen anchor has disappeared on the ticket view in Mint UI. There should be an anchor at the bottom of the screen to jump to top so agents can quickly get back to the top to see the requester's original query. Whilst I'm aware that the keyboard shortcut 'Home' can be used, many users will not know this.

* Text formatting requires an extra click on Mint UI to get to the formatting icons such as Bold Link, etc. Previous UI had the text toolbar showing so it only took a single click to say bold text.

* Forward icons needs to show on each ticket reply element. The new interface now requires an extra click to a `more' icon to the select `forward. This should be reverted.

* When forwarding an email it takes you to the body text area rather than the field above which is the `send to. Additionally, because we use an email signature, the cursor selects at the end of the signature.

* Functionality of forum isn't great and the relationship with tickets is poor.

Mit Google übersetzen

Freshdesk is critical to our business and customer communications and tracking agent activity.

Bewertet am 11.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Freshdesk is critical to our customer communications and agent accountability. Timing is critical to our business and Freshdesk helps us keep up with a high volume of quality customer communications as a small but mighty team. It also helps me assess each agents productivity so that we can set achievable goals for each person on the team and measure their success on factors other than revenue.

My favorite thing about Freshdesk is that it gives me very good insight into my agent activity so that I can come up with ways to motivate, reward and course correct my team. It has also come in handy to have recorded calls to look back on when needed.

It less of a systems issue than a personal issue, but Freshdesk is massive. I've been using it for almost 2 years and I feel like I've barely scratched the surface of the various functions. I'm a fairly tech-savvy person, but I feel like there are a few functions that just don't make sense to me. For instance the timestamps, I'm never quite sure if I'm viewing time stamps on reports and such in my time zone, in the time zone of the business, or in the timezone of the agent. I wish that I could better customize activity reports and the agent quests and badges to be more applicable to our work. It would also be cool if Freshdesk could make scheduling recommendations based on volume trends and avg agent productivity. Bottom line, I love FD but I need to spend more time exploring the functions.

Mit Google übersetzen

Freshdesk is simple to use and has all the functionality we need to manage our customer care.

Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has created the flexibility we needed to manage our customer care service. It's given us visibility through reporting and insight into the types of issues occurring. It's speeded up our response time and improved our performance with better quality responses.

It's easy to set up and extremely flexible. It enables us to effectively manage our customer care inquiries and prioritise tickets. It links well into other software and social media platforms. Support is always quick & informative. Training programs & help articles are readily available and it allows me to manage our agents performance too. Reporting is simple and functionality like 'canned responses' help to improve our response times. The ability to create customized ticket fields and tags is very useful and also helps with reporting. There are a number of plans to choose from to suit your needs & size. Simple monthly invoicing per user makes it easy to budget for.

I honestly can't think of many cons! The only slight issue I had was not being able to add other options or edit the 'Source' ticket field in Freshdesk but we managed to get around this by simply creating another field option so wasn't really an issue!

Mit Google übersetzen

The customer service solution for everybody

Bewertet am 27.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are a small company, it took us a afternoon to setup a free plan and a customer support portal. After 3 years all our customers are posting their issues to the portal, we can alternate three people in replying, all issues are kept track of with the entire history (that was getting lost in several email chains with different people before Freshdesk). At the end of the year we get some basic statistics about how good we have been in respecting SLA. We can divide tickets by customer, product, etc. We are evaluating to upgrade because the other plans are still cheap and are much richer of statistics and channels.

There is a plan for each size of company, from free for small companies like us that enjoy a fully functional platform without any cost and with minimal learning curve to very complete multisite, multiteam platform that is not expensive for a huge organisation.
Any other software or solution costs more.
It is fully open for customization and foresees all that you can imagine and more for bringing the best customer support to your clients.

Nothing worth even mentioning. This software is just perfect. We have found a few limitations and even a bug but the customer service have always promptly answered our queries.

Regrettable decision

Bewertet am 15.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The only benefit we really get from Fresh Desk is a system to track new tickets. Older ones were migrated poorly, nothing is searchable by text, there is no support from their team, and we have frequent performance degradation issues. This was a regrettable decision which we are looking to rectify now.

Managing tickets themselves is pretty simple. The interface is easy to comprehend, even without much training.

This is one of the buggiest ticketing systems we have ever seen.
* Filtering is not always responsive; when you return to the ticket list, the filters are reset sometimes (and sometimes they are not), which is very cumbersome.
* Links from the automated system are often riddled with spaces that throw errors when you try to open them up. The link text does not match the hyperlink itself.
* Support is non-existent. Issues go on for years (literally, in some cases) without being addressed, despite assurances they are being fixed.
* The transition process was a nightmare. We were six months behind schedule, and the conversion was sloppy.
* There have been frequent service outages and degradation in performance in the brief time we've been with them. We have not experienced this level of performance with any other vendor.
* Calls are not returned, agents are impossible to reach, and we are extremely dissatisfied with the entire experience. We are actively searching for a new vendor already, and we have had it for less than 7 months.

0.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

freshdesk's great for keeping track of issues and making sure they're dealt with in a timely manner.

Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Helps us keep track of issues and use metrics for our team.

I like how the software keeps our team organized; everyone knows their issues to deal with and we don't lose track of anything. It's easy to respond to clients when the email in. Everything is clear and having required fields helps make reporting nice an easy. Overall I've been quite happy with the software and the rapid responses of the support team.

Some things aren't always easy or intuitive. Like if a client chats in and enters their email wrong then you try to correct it in the contact and business details later to make sure it's associated with the right business and tickets aren't lost you have to just try to merge the contacts but then you have a random email address hanging out etc.
Outbound emails to clients can be tricky since you need to either create a ticket first or send an email and enter the ticket details at the bottom [which is decent and close] but you can't just be in a contact page and hit send email and have it go to that client. Thus you have to copy their email address then go to a new email and paste the email address into the search bar for where it's going. Little things like that just make it a little less intuitive.
Sometimes responses to emails, where multiple people are on the thread will come in as new tickets instead of part of that ticket and you have to merge them.

Mit Google übersetzen

Is one of the best tools to provide a personalized attention to customers, is very dynamic and easy.

Bewertet am 27.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Freshdesk automatically transforms customer email messages, mentions in social networks, and comments in support or customer service sections on customer service tickets.
You can priorize, your tickets according your clients needs or requirements. Freshdesk is a very friendly platform you can personalize your responses and also elaborate templates with recurrent replies,

Freshdesk allows the measurement of compliance of the SLA's, and also generates reports about: mesurements about reopened tickets, Ticket volume trends, Group performance, agents performances, etc.. another great thing about this software is the mesurement of customer satisfaction is an friendly report accesible and with all data and stadistics that you may need.

The system is not able to determine spam messages, or automated replies generated by a mailboxes, you can't remove a wrong email adress if this is located on the from field, you are only able to add one email or remove them on the CC field, Another disavadventage is related with the measurement of client satisfaction, which totally depends only on clients responses, is very possible that you have lots of tickets without the feedback of the client this may affect your stadistics about customer satisfaction.

I am satisfied

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are receiving a lot of request of customers. The customers are sending the requests to the same email address. So often it's not clear for us who of us is responsible for which request. So it happened from time to time that a customer email remained unanswered. It also happens often that different people are responsible for a different stage of a request. Freshdesk is a great solution for these problems. Now one person is responsible for the tickets that are coming in to Freshdesk and assign them then to the right people. Furthermore, we have stuff that is taking care of our service phone, sitting in other countries. Freshdesk helps us to control the quality of they calls and also to communicate with them. So all in all I have a very good experience with Freshdesk.

The software is very easy to use. I really like the little explanation you have for each point. I also like that it is so easy to assign a ticket to another agent.
I think it's a very good software to keep track on different customer requests and communicate task to your colleagues. I really like the function to record calls. It helps us to check the quality of our service calls.

I don't like that in the recent helpdesk activity you can still see and open deleted tickets. I also don't like that all Agents can see all tickets. For example we have stuff that is calling customers to confirm bookings. For that they have to use the call functions and they create a ticket after every call. But the other day I found out that actually one of them looked at all our other tickets that came in but were not for him. So it would be great if you could add an option that some agents can only see the tickets they have created or that are assigned to them. I would also like to be able to add contact details to companies.

Freshdesk Solution

Bewertet am 16.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are an MSP who works completely off this solution and it has changed our workflow tremendously. The new release has some added features such as scheduling/reminders that has helped us hit the tickets that are time sensitive more efficiently. The customization for rules are very useful and has allowed us to create a workflow that limits manual work.

It's easy to use, the tech support is very responsive and professional. It keeps getting better and has all the features you can imagine from a ticketing solution. We shopped it and looked at different solutions, but Freshdesk seemed to offer more bang for the buck and it delivers without failing on anything. The solutions portal allows us to submit specific technical knowledge emails and be able to use it as a wiki, that is pricesless for tech support businesses like ours.

I am personally not crazy about the new interface but our team seems to love it. The reports could get a bit more detailed, but frankly not much bad to say about this solution.