Freshdesk Bewertungen

Freshdesk

Online-Kunden-Support Software & Helpdesk-Lösung

4.5/5 (1127 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool, even at the lower price tiers

Bewertet am 3.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, my gripes are relatively minor, and for the most part have usable workarounds. FreshDesk has proven an invaluable tool for our small team, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a solid ticketing system. In fact, I already have!

The interface clear and navigable, making it simple to switch from our old ticketing system. It's easy to work together on a single ticket, especially with the ability to create Private Notes visible only to agents. Email templates help speed things up, and time-based rules ensure that tickets don't sit idle too often. Also handy are the apps that allow you to expand some of the functionality or customize features.

While the ticketing features are handy, I've recently started delving into the "Solutions", aka knowledgebase. It's easy to format, and gives you some flexibility with HTML. I think we'll be able to leverage it for some very useful tutorials. In the meantime, we have a single page with a picture from The IT Crowd captioned "Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Finally, I'd like to give kudos to FreshDesk support. They are very responsive, usually replying within a couple of hours. I don't think we've had a single ticket stay open (waiting for reply) for more than a day. As an example, another organization we support had difficulty getting outgoing email working. FreshDesk's DKIM service wasn't functioning properly, making it impossible for them to send mail from the tool. They identified the issue quickly, and were able to address the underlying technical issues in a satisfactory timeframe. Overall we haven't had many problems, but where we've had them, they got fixed or explained to our satisfaction.

Unfortunately, some of the explanations from support have been "That's available in a higher price bracket." We're on the "Blossom" level, the first paid tier, and some features that we'd find useful are only available in higher tiers that are cost-prohibitive for our two-person team. It'd be nice to have an a la carte menu to be able to add a few features for a few dollars, rather than nearly doubling our cost. Still, those features are "nice to have", not necessary, and we are functioning quite well despite their absence. I can definitely see how larger teams would benefit from them though, so I don't begrudge the tiers' mere existence.

There are a couple of weird things about the Solutions builder. I wish it was more of a "what you see is what you get" tool, though you do have the ability to preview your drafts before publishing the page. For example, I wanted include some footnotes, using superscript numbers in the text for indexing. This wasn't in the available formatting options, so I used the [much-appreciated] HTML editor. The problem is, the numbers continue to appear as plain text in the standard editor, and only appear as superscript in the preview (and of course the published page). This makes proofing cumbersome.

Fresh, Works.

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

get it if you can afford it and have the team to support it.
otherwise if you're just one? walk away son,.... you're done.

If you're looking for something that has just the smallest amount of customizing but is built very polished right out of the box, this is your product. The integration with the suite is nearly flawless, and I gave it a solid 2-month trial to see if it was right for me. The only reason it wasn't is that I'm a solopreneur, and as counterintuitive as it might sound, Freshdesk can easily be run by one person or 500. it's that scalable and built with the intent that a small team could be comprised of 4-10 people, and every single part of the software you can master in two weeks, and yet still find it surprisingly comfortable.

it's meant for at least a small team. one person by themselves can't run the whole show, which, oddly enough, having 35 more pieces of software, you can pull off with ZOHO. or at least I can.. I'm entirely into Zoho for the price. I just simply couldn't afford freshdesk's solopreneur pricing. it's not for freelancers, it's for teams... minimum 5 people before you're making full use of the suite which all came from freshdesk. (yes, I'm talking about the suite freshworks as if it was desk... trust me, you don't want just the desk...)... this is a rare case where they pull off a near perfect piece of software, but price out the little guys so that we don't get to play with their toys... but then again, I did say it was only semi-customizable. it's not like caspio or Zoho creator or a number of other CRM suites which have moved well into the low/no code markets by making their own flagship products with their own entry-level builder, just to show what it can do if you actually use it to it's potential.... freshdesk has limited potential, but unlimited freshness,
oh.. and it's probably good that they make it unaffordable to the little guys, because this is not entry level software... you HAVE to know about crime and ticketing and VoIP and all that jazz before you touch this. I have about 10 years dealing with CRM's, and they are almost starting to catch up to how I feel they should work... freshdesk, it's an almost. with not much for options to make it my own, even if i cuuld afford it.

Mit Google übersetzen

Far better than the rest!

Bewertet am 28.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have tried and worked with various competing helpdesk software's (both SaaS and Self Hosted), but Freshdesk is simply amazing and outstanding.

I was up and running in less than 2-3 minutes. Yes, you heard it right, less than 2-3 minutes.

The best part I love about Freshdesk is the super fast - clean, simple, minimalistic and easy-to-use interface.

Next what impresses me is the instant help and tips across all the sections in the Admin, making it extremely easy for a layman to get started in less time and without any help and support.

Well, there is really nothing I don't like about Freshdesk other than a little improvement with spam handling and spammers. No doubt Freshdesk already takes care of it but slightly in a different manner.

I feel there should be an intelligent spam detection algorithm and mechanism which would send the spam tickets right into the Spam folder. Besides, creating and maintaining a common database of spammers would add even more charm to the software.

That way, an agent can further manually review the Spam tickets and deal with them accordingly.

Another slight issue is with the contact management. For any contacts that are deleted, Freshdesk marks tickets from those contacts as spam which I think is wrong. From time-to-time, the contact database increases with people contacting only once and then never turning back for years. Such contacts unnecessarily increase the burden of managing contacts and need to be deleted periodically.

Instead, Freshdesk should consider creating a special category wherein all the contacts that are marked as spam will be tagged into this category.

That way, an agent can get rid of unwanted contacts.

Mit Google übersetzen

Really good & well designed helpdesk software - I checked almost all of them and chose Freshdesk.

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 22.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Much more speed and efficiency in our support work flow : Automation, assignements, grouping, tagging, SLA, Monitoring, Canned Responses, Integrated Widget, Email Forwarding, Facebook integration, etc. Looking forward to integrate the telephony also :-)

I'm tech manager in a growing online business and our support team is currently 3 agents. We needed to transition our support flow from mostly shared email support to something more efficient and I was the one to explore and choose the tech solution that we would implement - I chose Freshdesk. Here is why:

The User Experience is very very well designed. I looked into ZenDesk, ZohoDesk, Desk.com, Kayako, Cayzu and others and they were all about the same price however Freshdesk stands out for the ease of use by far. Desk.com was the second-best design however it was quite bland. Freshdesk was surprisingly easy to understand for the less technically inclined people in my team and that is a win.

Freshdesk is full of features and while there are many we won't use in the foreseeable future there were enough really useful ones in the first paid plan [Blossom] that we felt comfortable justifying this expense for 3 agents and eventually 4.

The ease of use of these features especially compared to shared mail made us buy into Freshesk:

'Group', 'assigned to', 'Tags', ' Dispatcher' , ' Observer'. We found how to automate all of them.

I had EXCELLENT tech support to customize the ticket fields and widgets; we needed API calls and Webhooks used to fit the workflow to our preferred implementation and really the tech person knew his job, was always patient and knew what to suggest and how to help me configure Freshdesk above and beyond what I expected.

The time before we became paying Freshdesk customers is the one place where I feel there is a need for more care. Once we are paying clients however the service is really good. Here are my main points for them to work on:

1. Please, we don't want to feel even the slightest pressure to buy into Freshdesk: we are a slow-moving company tech-wise and we needed more time to try all the features without having our trial deleted.

The free trial is 21 days. We did receive one full extension and part of another and our assigned agent was as patient as she could about our slow pace; however I had the impression that behind her she maybe was pressured to ' close the sale ' . I felt pressured to go faster than our time budget was allowing to fully explore in depth Freshdesk.

2. That agent was also somewhat slow at first to answer to some questions I had before committing to a paid plan.

3. While I was exploring the whole feature set of Freskdesk I felt that she was not sufficiently able to help me understand why the first paid plan would be better for us than the free plan. I had made a list of features I wanted more info about and even on a live call I would have liked for her to be able to go deeper with me in my understanding of Freshdesk at that time. I felt she was mostly reading the same feature-sheet as me.

4. So we committed to Freshdesk a bit before being fully ready however by then I knew that there were more than enough paid features for us to make the jump.

Mit Google übersetzen

Feeling huge potential of Freshdesk, but experiencing quite low speed of advancing

Bewertet am 2.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We got convenient for clients Helpdesk portal
But still we are upset about lack of customizations and that some features are hardcoded (e.g. translations of Feedback form)

1. Occasional agents - great feature to keep agents without buying additional places
2. Very convenient multi-language feature
3. LIQUID gives lot of possibilities
4. Gamification features
5. Fully-operational API which is convenient to use
6. Great uptime. For almost 12 months of use - very rare failures
7. Convenient UI both for agents and customers (still lots of room for improvement)
8. Constant improvements and new features (but no sandbox still :( )
9. Convenient customization of solutions (with multi-language features)
10. Good functionality of Dispatch'r, Supervisors and Observers. But still they are poorer than in SF and for some reason they're divided in separate groups (in SF they're just Workflow rules)

1. Some interesting features are hardcoded and have no possibility to be re-used (e.g. no "Popular articles" feature. Or we'd like to place Search field to outter resource so we could push customers to Helpdesk portal. But it can't be placed somewehere outside Freshdesk)
2. Having deep experience with Salesforce, we can say that Freshdesk has VERY LOW options of customization. E.g. we can't just limit rights to separate field or hide it for some users (I know there is an application, but it's not native functionality of Freshdesk)
3. Shutting down system (Hotline) and forcing users to move to another solution (throwing out all works done about implementation of Hotline)
4. No clear documentation about establishing integrations (e.g. with telephony service)
5. Day passes - I think it's incovenient that they are not included into subscription plan. Perhaps 10 passes a month or smth like that
6. No possibility to create own report - only use pre-built ones
7. I suppose b2b system should me much more flexible (we have a great example of such approach - Salesforce)

7.0/10

Stop forwarding emails now

Bewertet am 21.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Time saving functionality on many levels. Less emails in your inbox, and less hitting the forward button. Best part, if you're using Zendesk, you can import your emails from there when you get started. The functions in the free version are fantastic. Help desk, HELPS, but responding quickly. All private messages on a ticket or message are kept together with the email chain and kept private (unless you want the client to see the message). Recommend this product

I love the interaction with our team members. It's so easy to 'assign' emails to the correct department and the correct person within that department. Forget about hitting the forward button again, and having your team mates emails clog up with FWD: subject lines. You are also able to privately leave notes for your colleagues that the client doesn't see, but remains with the email chain! Happy days indeed. The customer service is great - even with the free version! - and you'll hear back very quickly about your queries or concerns. Nothing is too big or too small for them to respond to.
Also, you can set-up response times, and review how the team is going reaching the company's response time. This is a great function to see how your team responds to clientele and also to see the average resolution time of tasks. You're also able to change timezones so that this reflects more accurately.
Love, love, love the autoforward function, ie. if this email address @123abc.com sends an email it automatically gets assigned to this person in the team and this group. This isn't 100% accurate, but it's helped save time overall with minimal unassigned tasks coming through.

By setting up groups and team members of those groups, unfortunately if you assign it to the person & the group they'll get 2 email separate email reminders for the same email. We get around this by simply assigning it to the person in the group responsible, and they themselves apply it to the client group.
Another thing that is a little annoying, is if you apply it to a group - it leaves the email in 'unassigned' on the dashboard. Only if you apply it to a person will it remove it from this section. Again we just ensure we assign it to an individual.

Freshdesk Ticketing system and Chat

Bewertet am 12.12.2017

Our Current Challenges:
Manual & optional data entry with the current vendor
Under-utilized system with a premium price
Lack of repository for incidents
Data consistency issues
Reporting difficulties
Lack of accountability and transparency

1> The major criteria of picking this was because Freshdesk had Freshdesk - RingCentral advanced integration, which will allow our telephony system to automatically create tickets on freshdesk.
Freshdesk automatically generates a support ticket once you finish a call on your RingCentral client. All relevant customer details are attached with the ticket.

2> Sync contacts to Freshdesk: We cpuld seamlessly access account history and context for every caller every time. Any new contact added to the RingCentral directory automatically syncs with the Freshdesk database and is associated with all existing tickets on file.

3> Automate support: We could set up ticket automations with the Dispatcher, Supervisor or Observer and automate routine tasks including assigning tickets based on caller profiles, modifying caller properties.

4> We could create 3 different portals for our different groups in customer service and use a dynamic form to modify questions based on user selection.

5> We needed better reporting and root cause analysis of all our CSR calls and were doing it manually. Freskdesk dashboards served our purpose.

6> It was ITIL friendly which help integration of a company wide ticketing system.

7> Ticketing system plus Chat came at a lower cost than any other competition in the market.

1> With regards to other telephony VOIP services like RingCentral and Vonage, they have a basic integration and is not extensive. If you would like to build a custom integration with any of the VOIP providers they need to have a SI (System Integrators) to build based on our requirements, which works.
2> Reporting can be more customization. Right now its very static and does not support NLP based reports.

Mit Google übersetzen

Freshdesk makes support easier and at a very attractive price

Bewertet am 22.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Freshdesk is a robust helpdesk platform, which offers all the key helpdesk features. We have a partner who uses Freshdesk. We asked them for their feedback. They told us that they were happy with the solution and it matched their requirements, even with the Free edition. In 2015, we were looking for a helpdesk platform, because our internal solution was outdated and our budget was tight. We look at the solutions available on the market. After a very quick try we were convinced about Freshdesk: it was adopted! The Free edition (Sprout) offered us everything we needed and it was so user friendly!

Freshdesk helps us to save time and money as it automates the support ticket management process: customized support rules, automatic email notification, tickets queue management That's perfect for us and for our customers who use it for submitting support ticket.

We definitively like a couple of things about Freshdesk. Even with the Free edition you have access to plenty of features. The portal can be customized: you can specify the colors of the colors theme, choose a font and also add your organization logo. You then can offer a branded helpdesk platform to your customers. All the admin features you need are in a one tab (Admin) organized in 4 main categories: helpdesk channels, main settings It is so easy to configure the solution and to customize it (forms, emails, and so on). The solution can be online in only a couple of minutes.

We had to contact the Freshdesk support only once, and honestly we were really impressed by the way they handled our support request because we only have the free edition. The ticket was solved and closed in only a couple of hours. Great support service!

As we used the Free edition, we don't see any cons.

Mit Google übersetzen

One of the better options available

Bewertet am 19.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have a great and effective tool for managing our customer interactions as well as our customer support articles.

This software is incredibly user-friendly and jam-packed with features and plug-ins. It has the ability to support multiple products and can have multiple user portals (knowledge bases) which is key for large corporations with multiple sub companies that are not related. Everything can be in one place, and everything can be segregated by group and by employee. Lots of automation features available, including ticket routing, templates, solutions, scenarios, filtering, and more. Can connect with social media accounts to manage Facebook and Twitter communications with customers. There are so many things you can do with this ticketing system that there just isn't enough time to go over everything and explain just how wonderful a tool this is.

The only major cons are billing, which is comparable to other similar programs, but this per-user pricing is kind of ridiculous that all of these systems have adopted. I realize that they need to have money, but for an account that is merely a rep that answers tickets vs an administrator account that needs access to everything, there should definitely be a difference in pricing. Integration with other systems, depending on the system, can be painful at times. Integrating into other sites is possible, but would require real programming. Although the portals are fully customizable via CSS and have some color and font options available, there are no templates to choose from, and no wysiwyg editor to do so. Having the ability to build your portal to match your website is vital, but difficult for non-web designers.

Fresh Desk Ticketing System

Bewertet am 11.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Support is awesome and try to mimic every scenario that you have to fix your problem.
Certain features lac the ability to integrate it with other third party ticketing system.
Its good for small-medium level enterprises and fulfills all the basic requirement of ticketing system.

Adding more than one email to get tickets for different teams .
Observer work like your automated supervisor or a bot that don't let the ball dropped.
Dispatcher doesn't let your tickets go out of work flow .
Scenario automator saves a lot of time that takes to take defined set of action for certain type of tickets.
Observer is life saver not only to segregate tickets but defining a definition to it.

If you edit client Name in ticket field, you will lose track of all previous ticket for that particular client, lets say if you want to change the name of client for any reason, and if you do without noting all tickets for that client then you will no longer be able to filter all those tickets after changing the name.
Deleting agent will make all user tickets as orphan. I think its being fixed in new release and agent become user upon deleting it.
You can't automate certain things like notifying agent or making him watcher if one who is not cced on ticket want to add something to it, you have to fwd him the ticket first.
It has limited user control like You can't hide customer information from certain level of users. If you don't wan't him to login from any other places other then office, you can't do this with basic plan.

Perfect Customer Service solution for our Shopify-based E-Commerce company

Bewertet am 6.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our team operates 2 different E-Commerce brands out of Shopify that have gone up in about a year and half. We could not have done it without Freshdesk. To me, it's similar to Shopify in that it is a true example of how building a product based on the user experience, then designing your reporting & data analytic capabilities, can deliver a powerhouse product. Freshdesk is a clean, intuitive experience that multiple Customer Service associates have picked up and been ready to roll with in a day or two. We have fully integrated it with our Shopify site - tickets submitted on our site come through Freshdesk, as does the on-site chat window, ALL social media comments or posts, and our cust service number. As our team member is speaking with or responding to a customer, she has all of the information tied to their order right in front of her, built into the ticket - that's the Shopify integration. We have most recently gotten disciplined about we are using the "tags" feature, which again operates very similarly to how Shopify does. Our service rep now has a list of all tags that should be connected to tickets and what they mean. This makes it super simple for us to run reports on common customer complaints, centralize PR inquiries, etc.

Compared to Zendesk, I think Freshdesk is a little more expensive starting out with only a couple of users (where we are currently). However, I believe that Freshdesk becomes the more affordable option as you scale, and with the great experience I've had I doubt I would ever switch.

Very impressed

Bewertet am 12.12.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I love using Freshdesk. We evaluated 3 top-tier customer support management system products to manage our complex array of products and Freshdesk was the clear winner on functionality and price. While it's true, one of the contenders could have met our needs a tiny bit better. The price tag was 8x higher than Freshdesk. That's not a joke. From the moment I saw Freshdesk, I loved the simplistic design of the site. It reflects how they do all of their development. Features are added gracefully and in ways I don't always expect. For example, we had major problems with multiple agents working on the same ticket. Freshdesk added a very simple indicator that shows icons detailing that someone else is looking at that same ticket. It's very subtle, but very effective. All of their features are focused on high-usability, without cluttering the screen with additional controls. It reminds me of how Apple does UI. It's simple and elegant.

While it has a great deal of flexibility, there are some things that an off-the-shelf product will never deliver. We have a laundry list of things we would love to see in the product, but it seems the development direction is going off in a different direction. We have solved a lot of problems using their development API, but now we have a decent-sized code base that requires maintenance and attention, from time to time. The other thing that has been difficult is the Freshdesk follows a typical customer support model where agents might be encouraged to compete with each other. That's not a philosophy we believe in, in our environment. It's not that big of a deal, but we would prefer if all of the agent comparisons were kept hidden. It would prevent agents from cherry-picking the easy tickets to get their numbers up.

Mit Google übersetzen

Prompt customer service thorough advice plethora of features easy to use excellent product

Bewertet am 17.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I benefit price wise and usability factors great features helpful with customer service great experience with Freshworks support on any question I have and always get a thorough response our company has used this for years and will continue to do so

Easy to set up and use tons of features and integrations helpful across the company excellent support customizable branding possibilities admin features are great for customers to give them the best customer service experience possible using this software I researched many other software for our company before deciding on this one being the best choice we have used it for years and will continue to use it there is a mobile app that is easy to use there is a chat feature and great reporting capabilities it is so convenient to add another support agent to the portal to update your plan if you have the authorization there are commenting features to single out those gold nuggets of a convo and show your other agent and have them take a look you can add columns so you can see a preview of more than just contact and subject you can hover over a ticket to see the last reponse there are so many possibilities and I highly recommend any company looking for a support portal and knowledgebase for their company to choose Freshworks you will not regret it and the price is right

the only thing I would change is having the ability to customize the dashboard but everything else is perfect

Mit Google übersetzen

Freshdesk - a "One-Stop Solution" for the "Entire Customer Service" needs of an enterprise

Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I explored Freshdesk quite in-depth and was not only amazed by the availability of multiple features but also the comprehensive of all the available features. Its a commendable effort from the firm. Hope to see more and more features getting added in the future so that it can maintain its position as a one-stop solution for every possible need of a firm w.r.t. customer service.

- End to end solution from ticket generation to allocation to follow-up and closure
- Multiple functionalities covering almost the entire range of requirements expected from a Service Desk
- Detailed features within every functionality showcases that a lot of thought has been given while its creation
- Extension across platforms from ticket generation within the firm to widgets which can be used on customer portals to bots which can help in automated replies to general FAQs along with input availability from various social media platforms, no doubt it is a formidable competition to existing players in the space

- Ticketing form needs to explore more options which are available on competitor form builders (e.g. logic based ticket fields, more than 3 dependent fields, easy automation to generate certain ticket fields basis values in other fields i.e. not just API based automation which involves tech, something which uses automation like dispatcher rules which can be easily implemented by the user itself etc.)
- Addition of more Social Media platforms (currently not comprehensive) and proactive addition of popular Social Media channels as soon as they become popular to not only make it comprehensive but also latest in its offerings driven by the demand of a face changing world
- More options available in the BOT feature for more effective usage so that more automations can be done via it as AI is the future

Amazing helpdesk experience

Bewertet am 4.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Aside from all the great features we get, I have to say the service from support on their email and live chat are very helpful and I'm grateful to be using a product that can be supported 24/7 and has a great development team keeping it up to date. That in it's own is a great benefit.

A ton of great integrations, easy to use web - based access & mobile app, knowledge base management built-in, and it's very simple for everyone.

As an IT admin in a business I help run with our partner out here in Vegas, I like to ensure we get the best value of the systems we use. We started off with a lot of other self-hosted brands and options, however, leaving our ticketing and help solutions to Freshdesk was the best move I've ever made and they offer everything we need in one place.

We love particularly the feature to add custom stuff to the right side pane of tickets like: The recent tickets associated to the client, Quick ticket status and assignment changes, creating a remote session right from the ticket with ScreenConnect addon and, a to-do list to allow the next technician to know what has and hasn't been done yet.

I think for the type of account we have there are no cons at all. Of course if you pay for a higher tier account you unlock some other good stuff like live chat and CRM. For what we need to accomplish in a helpdesk solution Freshdesk beats them all. No cons from us.

Mit Google übersetzen

Best ticketing system we've used

Bewertet am 5.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Much easier to manage my support tickets and create custom views for the tickets I want to (sometimes) only see. Great to have all communication about one ticket in just one ticket instead of several emails. As an admin freshdesk is very easy to manage compared to an on prem system.

Easy to use and customise (add custom fields and lists) for your needs. Easy to search for tickets or show all tickets for one customer. Easy to see all activity from the dashboard on all tickts (if you have the rights). Nice and clean new interface (Mint). Scenario automation is great feature which can be used to fire multiple actions to one or more tickets (like changing status, create a note and assign it to an agent with the press of a mouse button).

If you insert a link you will first have to put in the link in your ticket and afterwards you can edit the link and change the the text which is shown in the mail/ticket. I like it more if you have a button to insert a link where you have to fields, one for the link and one for the text. Especially with very long URLs like Kibana.
Sometimes I can click the three dots in a response to a ticket and see the options:
- reply, delete
Sometimes:
- forward, delete
And sometime:
- Forward, split ticket

Would be nice to always have the reply options to be able to only reply to that part of the communication without replying to the entire ticket and sending the entire history.

Mit Google übersetzen

Good reliable product with good service

Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've used Freshdesk for a couple of years, making use of the support ticket system, the knowledge base, and forums. The system has been reliable and easy to use. Getting set up and going was simple. The company has made regular updates and improvements. Their editor for creating articles works well, even allowing simple clipboard paste of images/screenshots rather than having to go through an upload process to make them available (unlike Mailchimp). We were nervous about support when it was clear we were getting transferred to an overseas center when we called, but we were pleasantly surprised that each support call was handled quickly, professionally, and in a helpful manner without long hold times. These guys are the exception to the rule in that regard. Conclusion: Good product at fair price from a good company.

Fast, works well, good support, good editor, API for single-sign-on, allowing users of our product to automatically authenticate to our support site without a separate logon.

Their chat option, FreshChat, is not good because there's no way to indicate when your agents are offline or online, just an indicator of avg response time, allowing people to think you're there to answer a chat when you may have just left.

We would like a few more options for customizing the look and feel of our support site, beyond just choosing colors, but without the need for advanced HTML/CCS - things like fonts, columns, default number of items before "more" etc.

Mit Google übersetzen

Freshdesk from Freshworks - Perfect for my one man I.T helpdesk needs.

Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am a I.T jack of multi trades for my company. One of those roles is the sole contact for Internal technical support. I came across Freshdesk 3 years ago and have loved it ever since.

My favorite feature of Freshdesk initially was the customization options for tickets.
It allowed me to tailor the ticket template to exactly what worked for me.
I was also able to adjust the remainder of the admin settings to make Freshdesk work exactly how I needed it to for how I logged tickets with my organization.

Freshdesk also has several great features that I don't use personally but I think would be very beneficial to larger teams , etc.

I looked at several leading solutions before deciding on Freshdesk but they required me to follow a mandatory process / workflow or their customization options were limited.
Freshdesk surprised me with all it was packed with.

I haven't had to contact Freshdesk support on many occasions over the past 3 years but they were always fast and friendly when I did require some help.

I can't think of any cons really.
The service is always available when I need it and always works.

I highly recommend giving Freshdesk a shot if you are shopping for a ticketing solution.

Freshdesk Customer Service and Collaboration

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 9.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

One of the best things that we enjoy about using Freshdesk is communication with Customer Support team and how quickly they are ready to respond to different opportunities in integration space and help our team progress further in our development efforts.

We find technical documentation in relation to Freshdesk API usage and webinars have always been very productive and healthy conversations that we have. Especially when it comes to learning new features about new products and services.

It is also one of the first companies to recognize our product in the space of Integration between customer support and product management for which we are very humble and grateful for.

People who represent Freshdesk with whom we came into contact with are very humble and truly care about its customers and customer service community.

Thank you, Freshdesk!

It is difficult to point out disadvantages. But I think that every software product evolves as market suggests it to evolve. And I think that customer base that freshdesk has on a regular base can better suggest on how to elaborate product in relation to its work flows and API freshdesk items accessibility. One of the things that we would like to see is easier access to API for retrieving Collections of Items that are related to Tickets or other Entities without relation to those Entities specifically. So if I would like to find out Ticket Types, I can get the Types. If I would like to find out Tags, I would like to grab Tags without knowing anything about any ticket...Just an example. Expanding lookup table functionality across the domain would definitely make API even more powerful and empowering for any team to use. But one of the great things about Freshdesk is presence of its Blog

Mit Google übersetzen

Aside from a few missing features and occasional speed/access issues, a great and simple product.

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Freshdesk is the simplest and easiest to use ticket system that I have come across. Its relatively simple to get up and running, and adding/removing agents (without affecting reports) couldn't be easier. There are a large number of plugins available, and we can create our own automation with their version of macros (for example, I have an email go out to the ticket creator if a ticket was created during off-business hours). In my experience, configuring such automatic replies and other simple reactive actions is much more difficult in other ticket system tools, and Freshdesk aces this.

Other than that, I have never lost anything - nothing is better than reliability. We're approaching 100,000 total tickets, and accessing ticket number 1 is just as easy now as it was when we first rolled out the solution.

While there is a great amount of available plugins, I'd like to see more. Some rudimentary settings such as disabling users from the ability to "delete" tickets is not available - that should be a simple configuration setting. Better reporting functionality and customization would be appreciated, as there is not a ton of configuration settings around that. Change management functionality would be a huge plus.

Robust Customer Support Management at the best price

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 21.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great. Great. Great. No complaints thus far, save for the slight irritations noted above

After looking at several Support service providers (Zendesk, Salesfoce Desk to name a few). Feature for feature Freshdesk is one the most robust, if not the most robust service, particularly when used in conjunction with Freshworks services like Freshchat. the icing on the cake however is the pricing, the next closest competitor is almost double the price for substantially less features than we have with freshdesk and Freshchat combined.
It terms of usage, we have found it easy to work with, easy to customize (except for themeing - addressed in the cons), and easy to integrate into our applicatons and workflows. they have a great mobile app for support on the go and another app for Freshchat to engagee with customers and problems in realtime.

Their support team has been extrmely responsive whenever called upon. Great product

1. They lack a robust selection of themes to customize the look and feel of your support portal. Even though customization is a straight forward process once you have your theme files "proeprly" created, creating them and getting the HTML and javascript components to play nice with the support portal functions is another story. I guess this is however by design as they do have some third party vendors available on their theme page who sell Freshdesk themes (plan on spending about $600 for a decent theme).
It would be nice of they had better clear documentation on creating themes for each view and maybe an smart or WSISYG editor which checks for errors.

2. Better information on integrating freshdesk for ecommerce use cases where order disputes along with order details can be pushed to freshdesk to create a ticket.

Mit Google übersetzen

A solid product that limits the features on the mid to lower tiers

Bewertet am 8.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use Freshdesk for ticketing, knowledge base, user forums (just getting started with this) and for chat support. Overall, it has been a positive experience. There have been minor issues, as there are with all software, but I have been impressed with the support I have received from Freshdesk in times of need. I wish that they would be less restrictive on the middle tier for customization. Also the URL obfuscation when working on solution articles is incredibly annoying. I came from a Wordpress background and find Wordpress to be a much better experience for managing a knowledge base than Freshdesk.

We've been using Freshdesk for about 4 years now and have seen the product grow and improve, as we ourselves have grown and improved. We recently migrated our knowledge base to Freshdesk and have enjoyed the one-stop shop for all things support. It does a good job of integrating the ticketing system with the knowledge base.

It seems like all of the minor things that we want are always one or two tiers up. While Freshdesk isn't the most expensive solution, it wouldn't make sense for us to go up a tier to get these minor features we are seeking. So it is frustrating that minor features (such as customization in the Solution articles) is only included for the higher tiers when it would benefit all users.

Mit Google übersetzen

Freshdesk is critical to our business and customer communications and tracking agent activity.

Bewertet am 11.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Freshdesk is critical to our customer communications and agent accountability. Timing is critical to our business and Freshdesk helps us keep up with a high volume of quality customer communications as a small but mighty team. It also helps me assess each agents productivity so that we can set achievable goals for each person on the team and measure their success on factors other than revenue.

My favorite thing about Freshdesk is that it gives me very good insight into my agent activity so that I can come up with ways to motivate, reward and course correct my team. It has also come in handy to have recorded calls to look back on when needed.

It less of a systems issue than a personal issue, but Freshdesk is massive. I've been using it for almost 2 years and I feel like I've barely scratched the surface of the various functions. I'm a fairly tech-savvy person, but I feel like there are a few functions that just don't make sense to me. For instance the timestamps, I'm never quite sure if I'm viewing time stamps on reports and such in my time zone, in the time zone of the business, or in the timezone of the agent. I wish that I could better customize activity reports and the agent quests and badges to be more applicable to our work. It would also be cool if Freshdesk could make scheduling recommendations based on volume trends and avg agent productivity. Bottom line, I love FD but I need to spend more time exploring the functions.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great system to manage inbound queries effectively

Bewertet am 13.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

* Agent collision - so much time is saved not having staff looking at the same ticket and dealing with it.

* Customised list view for agents - allowing staff to determine what tickets they wish to view and easily jump from one view to another at a click of a button.

* Ability to BBC not possible when sending a new email yet this is a standard feature with email clients.

* Jump to the top of screen anchor has disappeared on the ticket view in Mint UI. There should be an anchor at the bottom of the screen to jump to top so agents can quickly get back to the top to see the requester's original query. Whilst I'm aware that the keyboard shortcut 'Home' can be used, many users will not know this.

* Text formatting requires an extra click on Mint UI to get to the formatting icons such as Bold Link, etc. Previous UI had the text toolbar showing so it only took a single click to say bold text.

* Forward icons needs to show on each ticket reply element. The new interface now requires an extra click to a `more' icon to the select `forward. This should be reverted.

* When forwarding an email it takes you to the body text area rather than the field above which is the `send to. Additionally, because we use an email signature, the cursor selects at the end of the signature.

* Functionality of forum isn't great and the relationship with tickets is poor.

Mit Google übersetzen

Freshdesk helped us stay on top of our customer requests

Bewertet am 26.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our customer support has improved by using Freshdesk. We have some automation going on and the different methods (channels) by which Freshdesk receives requests, are adequat for us. We frequently use the feature to make private notes on tickets, where we can steer who is notified of the note. This helps us find the right person to be responsible for a ticket. Overall, we don't drop the ball anymore by forgetting to reply to a customer, because the request was more tricky or required more insight, and was thus postponed at first.

For the workflow that we follow, the interface is intuitive and easy to use. We can merge tickets easily, find previous communication with the same customer, quickly update the customer's name if the automatic extraction from their email address didn't work so well. I also like that Freshdesk offers a free plan. At first we paid for the service, but then decided that we can do without the extra features for the time being and it was painless to downgrade.
Another thing I like is how tickets can quickly be given a certain status at the same time as replying to the customer.

Sometimes I didn't find a function that I was looking for in the admin dashboard. I was pretty sure that it exists somewhere, but I didn't find it where I was looking for it.