Vagaro

• Branche: Automotive
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

It's great but unnecessary

Bewertet am 12.7.2022

It's awesome really really awesome but like I said is not necessary for small companys, maybe if you grow up in the future it is a better idea. Is your decision.

It's a good option for organize all the company schedule, there are so many functions for all, anyone can use this and is not necessary to know about this software, is so intuitive.

I really thing that is unnecessary beacuse you can do a lot of this things in other app for free, but some functions are only in this app that made it better. If you don't have the money for pay this, I really recommend use your phone calendar or something like that.

Google Calendar

It's free

Google Calendar

free

Antwort von Vagaro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello Axel. We appreciate the review. We'll definitely take your feedback into consideration.

• Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Many great features, excellent customer services, and small areas that can improve

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

So far, this software is above and beyond our previous two companies. They seems very willing to change and add features, as well as helpful in onboarding and migrating our business into their system. They were even able to import reviews!

There are many optional add-on features. This allows us to do things like add forms, accept payment, and have a waitlist. These are super helpful features and it is nice to know if we don't need them we can cancel them.

The software is a bit slow, and challenging when it comes to customer management. I have gotten some errors around adding customers with "existing email addresses" even though they can't find the email in the system.

Jane und Mindbody

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

Booksy did not have the features we needed and was not able to add them over the last 7 months. We needed the ability to push notifications, run payroll, add time between appointments, and be HIPPA compliant. The biggest reason is that Booksy was very challenging for our clients to use and we got many complaints from people who couldn't make appointments.

Booksy

Price

Small Business owners, look elsewhere

Bewertet am 7.10.2022

See above.

Cheaper than others, but you get what you pay for in that it is glitchy and customer support is incompetent in troubleshooting.

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND LACK OF EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS. GLITCHY SOFTWARE. Vagaro USED to be a viable solution, but it is glitchy and tech support is (respectfully) incompetent when it comes to troubleshooting.

It has been 4 days now of lost revenue and frustrated clients for my business. The only option that your customer service has been giving me is that they are trying to "replicate" the issue but haven't come up with a reasonable solution. They sent the issue to the developers two days ago. By the time we expect a response, it will be one week of lost revenue.

We have had over a DOZEN clients report that they aren't able to complete checkout and all they keep getting is a "spinning red wheel." The solution offered by your tech support was to "refresh their cache," and to "change browsers" which is an unreasonable option to even offer, since there are clients who may not be even reporting issues and won't have that direction from us. No one from Vagaro has openly admitted that their is an issue with the software. This is inauthentic as how can over a dozen clients have issues with their web browsers or history(#gaslight)? It's clearly on your end yet no one has owned up to it at Vagaro.

We are looking to switch due to lack of transparency, effective customer service and technical support.

Molly
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Is Varago is good for your company?

Bewertet am 11.8.2022

With Vagaro the purpose was always selling time. FIlling up the white space on the calendar with clients and making sure you did that as efficiently and productively each day as possible in order to create growth and profit for the company. Vagaro is a tool in which you are able to do that. But for bigger salons that need more details, reports, numbers, it does fall bit a short.

I liked that this system was super simple and straight forward. It is very easy to switch over to Vagaro from another company which is what we did. The ease of use is definitely a plus but it also was a reason why we left. It was not very detailed on other aspects that we needed more options and attention on.

I love a software company that has a well developed app for it's salon users. This is important for the team because they use this every hour to see and check their schedules. I think also the reports should have been more detailed and intricate but they may have improved that at this time. I don't think anything was difficult to use but because of it's ease of use, it meant that the software didn't really allow for as much information and details as we needed at the time to run a salon aiming towards growth. Things were hard to find or figure out because it wasn't provided in the reports or we had to add other features from outside companies to make up for lacking features.

Boulevard und

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

We were looking to find the right fit for our needs so that we could hit our growth and potential goals.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

I ended up choosing Vagaro originally because I thought the ease of use was a huge selling point. However, we ended up switching over to Boulevard in the end.

Antwort von Vagaro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the feedback, we love to hear that our software is easy to use. We recently released updates to our reports section based on the feedback that businesses were looking for more intricate data. You can check what other features we are currently working on here: https://feedback.vagaro.com/forums/915991-feature-requests

Mike

Great Scheduling System for both provider and clients

Bewertet am 5.11.2022

I have been using Vagaro for about a decade now. I would say that if your looking for a scheduling system and the ability to have your clients book online and also receive reminders than Vagaro is perfect for you.

I like that fact that clients can schedule anytime. I also like the fact that on my voice mail I inform new and existing clients of the website. This is very helpful because I can't always answer the phone. This gives the clients more option and the ability to look at my schedule and make an appointment that meets the clients needs.

It was difficult using the Merchant Services to take payments. The price was in line with some of the other providers such as Square. Before taking payments from clients, I wanted to make sure it work. I used my debit card to charge $1.00. After I did that and started taking payments they froze my account, noting that I violated the Merchant Service agreement. It took several months to get this resolved. I had to find out which company Vagaro was using to process Merchant Services. I had to call so many times as well as write and mail out demand letters to get my founds. I found that it was less expensive going with one of the major processors such as First Data and Fiserv Merchant Services. I also was not impressed with Vagaro's customer service. I had issues with their Merchant Services as well as some other customer services issues. As I have been using Vagaro for the past decade I would have hoped that their customer service would be much better. Don't expect much from the customer service team or the management.

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

Schedulicity was not providing what Vagaro was offering.

Schedulicity

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

Vagaro had the best system.
Kimberly
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best software I could find to run my business with ease.

Bewertet am 29.10.2022

Ease and convenience for me and my clients, And when I need help it does not take long for assistance to get me answers.

I had a client that booked and paid for her fathers appointment but realized at a later date that he could not make that time. When I tried to move the appointment, it would not let me because it was already paid for with a credit card. And I was unable to undue the checkout to change it.

Square Point of Sale und Square Payments

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

I liked that it was basically a one stop shop, I can have all my services, sell product or classes, make and check out appointments with ease. And it pretty much does my book keeping for me for ease when filing taxes. My clients love it as well they always tell me it beats calling a spa to beg them for an appointment with me.
Jennifer

Vagaro Review

Bewertet am 4.11.2022

Has been a solid system have used for 3+ years.

Offers all the features I need in one place. Has great point of sales equipment.

Would like my clients to be able to purchase gift certificates for individual treatments with an online discount code and Vagaro only allows for a discount on amounts on gift certificates. This is one of my biggest complaints. I have to have Clients purchase individual sessions from the cart with the discount code and then have to mail them a gift certificate.

Nicole
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Vagaro Appointment/Calendar

Bewertet am 23.10.2022

I enjoy the multicolored appointment. It has a week view on the calendar that’s awesome when trying to schedule a guest!

The trial period with my client base was great as I figured out if it would work for me and my business. The customer service and tutorials are always available and helpful.

I wish that if you need to edit something, like guest’s name, that it can’t be done until the appointment is made. I wish for the $25 that it included a “Thank you for your business” text after appointments and a holds harmless form.

GlossGenius und Rosy

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

They started to charge for reminders and confirming appointments.

Square Appointments

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

Trial period with my client base
susan
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Great platform-easy to use

Bewertet am 10.10.2022

I have liked this program overall. better than some others

It's very user-friendly. Consistant with quality

every now & then there are glitches, where things magically move by themselves

Antwort von Vagaro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the awesome review, we love how easy the app is to use!

taylor

Great for business

Bewertet am 6.11.2022

Great for a business that needs a lot of features for commission and booth rent

Can be a little glitchy. Appointment scheduling and checkout isn’t as smooth as I’d prefer

Michelle
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vagaro Love (it's a real thing)

Bewertet am 24.3.2022

Great, great. I love Vagaro. Like, sincerely hands-down I am fan all the way. It's format is user friendly for my clients and my staff to learn. The vagaro university on YouTube is so useful. Of course, their customer service rocks. The learning curve with my previous CRM was painful and long. Vagaro is a joy to work with.

The customer service. The majority of reps are great and very helpful. I also love the a la carte pricing, it makes it so much more affordable and you can add what you need as you grow. I also love how they are consistently adding new features. I also feel like they listen to user feedback and implement changes. Vagaro University on Youtube is great! The electronic forms are a lifesaver to help enforce our cancellation/refund policy. Thanks to Vagaro I could run my business with peace of mind and be seen as more professional by the public.

I wish the logging in part was faster for the client and also it feels like the experience is more on vagaro than our brand. I would like the option to create a brand app more affordable. Also, if a client already has an account from another user, it erases the information placed it by me and makes me start all over. I would also like the client to add their mailing address and date of birth on their intake. The mailing address is an important aspect of our marketing. I wish the star rating on employees could be a feature that could be turned off or on. At times, it makes it hard for newer therapists to get bookings.

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

MindBody was terrible. The monthly price was ludicrous and expensive. They raised prices four times in one year without notice. All the "bells and whistles" they offered were so hard to use that it wasn't worth it. It was way too expensive for a start up. I hated the learning curve.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

Outstanding customer service, the learning curve was a quarter of what MindBody was. The price was so reasonable for a solo provider which is how I started.

Antwort von Vagaro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello Michelle. We appreciate your review. If you would like to discuss these issues further, please reach out to reviews@vagaro.com. Thanks so much for the kind words!

Kristin
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

LOVE this program is GREAT & Easy for beginners to use!

Bewertet am 20.3.2022

Love it?

I absolutely love this program. I was using paper calendar and paper files. I am SO happy I could help planet earth and take away my old school filing system and replace with an online. It was so simple to set up. So it’s a great program for beginners. I love the points system and the fact you can add products as I just don’t provide services - I also sell products. Customer service is always available for help also!

Ummmm…can’t think of anything I don’t like. Maybe to make your work hours easier to use. Like I have another part time job and when I switch my hours online it copies it as the business hours of the business which I do not like. I wanna keep it open 8-4pm but say I work 12-3 I don’t want it to switch it online to that. Do you know what I mean? I just want it to look like I’m booked.

Booksy, Epos Now und GlossGenius

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

The free debit card machine to be honest! and come to find the software is better also! (Booking system)

Antwort von Vagaro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello Kristin. We're glad to hear your feedback. You can read about how to set your business hours here: https://support.vagaro.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405450496923

Sosanna
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Helps me operate my business seamlessly

Bewertet am 17.2.2022

I switched over to Vagaro from MindBody Software and I am super glad I did. I have just about everything I need in one place that allows me to run my business seamlessly.

I like that this software is a one stop shop for me. I can schedule appointments, offer online booking and gift certificates and use it as my point of sale system. I am able to email and text my customers reminders, note and even send out emails with promotions and newsletters.

It would be really great to be able to customize the reminder and confirmation reminder emails. As well as be able to have a text number attached to my account that a client can text back. Many clients text back the confirmation email and they are confused when we don't get their message.

Antwort von Vagaro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello Sosanna. We're happy to hear about your experience. You can customize the appointment email by following the steps in this article: https://support.vagaro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007892554. For the text messaging, I would recommend submitting that as a feature request by following the steps in this article: https://support.vagaro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021060374. Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Jason
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Best Value For Real

Bewertet am 23.10.2021

Auto drafting, session tracking, point of sale of services and products ease of use and modification of sale and scheduling formats.

Honestly the only thing is waiting for deposits. 24 turn around would be great vs waiting for specific business days. This hasn't been an issue at all just a preference

WellnessLiving

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

overpriced because of reputation only. I used them for year when all of a sudden they got rid of all their starter programs for less then 125 plus they didnt offer to grandfather prior customer that had been loyal for years before they nearly doubled their prices.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

Customer service, development of POS took what felt like forever while being billed for a system that wasn't completely available for use.
Cynthia

Love Vagaro!

Bewertet am 10.8.2021

I'm saving a lot of space not having to keep a paper schedule. Taxes are way easier, and if I used the software how it was meant to be used, it would be even easier. Baby steps! Haha.

It is super easy to use, and if it isn't, customer service is there to help. The tutorials help too! TONS! There were a few things I had to give up moving to Vagaro from my old software, but I told customer service about it and not only did they figure out a way for me to still kinda offer the same thing to my clients, soon after, they came out with the option I needed!!! Like they did it just for me!

It's NOT the software I have an issue with...It's payment processing. WAY TOO LONG TO GET PAID when my clients pay through Vagaro. I discourage it mostly.

Michael

GOD send

Bewertet am 30.7.2021

For a small chair rental salon with no receptionist because there's no need for one, the online booking for customers and especially the reminders 3 days and day before are priceless...and being able to book 24/7 no matter if at home , eating out, rehab, or hospitalized with covid..I can work anywhere. except prison ,no shoelaces, no belt and sure as sh#* no cell phone..lol... just kidding about eating out, ill never book a customer when eating.

integration wasn't difficult , even if your not technology savvy its still very easy to learn and setup . Stylists and customers love it! from reminders to booking . Ease of use is very impressive with both. And as Stylists we have not even tapped into the full or depth of tools that vagaro offers. Iv'e tried others and hands down Vagaro is a win/win for you and customers. There's a video tutorial for every feature . My wish to grow salon or to multiple salons to take full advantage of the minds that built and continue to maintain/improve the perfection of Vagaro.... "Very Grateful"

No complaints and every now and then we'll hear something didn't work . But it's usually the User, the Cell service or Internet. NO COMPLAINTS VAGARO. I really don't have a complaint....unless you have the capability to read my mind , print real money, oh! let me customize my OWN colors , i love the Vagaro orange , sometimes black.....lol...keep up the great work!!!

JENNIFER
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Fantastic for this one-woman show

Bewertet am 28.6.2021

Very affordable booking/confirmation system, credit card processing, inventory management and reports included, these are my baseline needs and Vagaro fulfills them 90% well. They were very helpful when signing up and helped me import most of my needed info, not perfectly, but pretty well. That is the end of actual human interaction though and sometimes an actual HUMAN customer service conversation by phone would be appreciated.

Very easy to use on both desktop and mobile; great price for what you get, especially for a small or individual practice--calendar, email/sms confirmations, online booking (if you choose to use that); reports (though either I haven't found some yet or they could be improved, i.e. I accept checks and it gives me a total for check deposit, but not the # of checks); integrated payment system takes clear and fair CC fees out as they occur, COVID clean checkout can send signature/gratuity page to clients mobile; a la carte pricing, i.e. I needed "forms" for sending COVID forms, but can cancel that portion anytime and save $10/mo if not needed; Inventory management--could be improved, but for around $30/mo, can't be beat from what I've found.

Deposit reports: how many checks are in the total that I need to deposit for a period of time? Would save me from adding all checks manually to see if amounts match; Inventory: To adjust current inventory items, it seems I need to do it item by item... they have a "mass edit", but I have never figured out how to get it to work for me and I HAVE contacted support about this issue, the back and forth chat is exhausting and sometimes you need to step away from the computer for a reason and the chat ends. Pricing on Service items: There should be a button to allow the pricing to show in the Appt and/or confirmation emails, if I want the price to show, I have to make it part of the Service title, thus when my prices change, I have to change each of those titles manually. I have clients who like to prewrite checks and they need to easily know the price ahead of time.

MassageBook und Schedulicity

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

Booker was great for the individual or small business when they first came on the scene, now their minimum price (with fantastic features, online booking/sales whether you want them or not) is $129/month, that is ridiculous for one person to pay and they didn't want to work with me even though I'd been with them for over 10 years (when it was $25/month for an individual to have all of those things). I understand inflation, but clearly they only wanted to work with larger accounts and that is their business decision to make.

Booker

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

Inventory management was the big reason, I don't believe either of the above had them at the time....
Michele
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Vagaro at Take Two Salon

Bewertet am 3.5.2021

What I appreciate most is the great customer service. I also appreciate that the "request for a feature" is actively monitored and new features are constantly rolled out. I appreciate that we are able to speak to the same support reps consistantly vs calling a call center where you can get different reps on each call and often need to explain your issue from the beginning. And they are super friendly.

Vagaro iseasy to use, easy to train, and offers fair pricing.

If a client has a Vagaro profile but is new to my salon I have no choice but to accept their existing profile because you can not use the same email for a new profile. That should be an option as some clients may need a new profile for these services vs other service they obtain elsewhere

Rosy

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

At the time, Phorest has some things to work out being that their were difference between UK and US based salons. Also their pricing was much higher.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

Ease of use. We are a new salon, first time salon owner. This was our transition from an appoint book with manual entries. The training and support Vagaro provides is great.

Antwort von Vagaro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Michele, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you are enjoying the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Tatiyana
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Everything you need to know about Vagaro

Bewertet am 10.3.2021

Overall I am getting used to it. Vagaro is like driving a stock car. I think they can use some improvements that will make the world of difference. Everytime I call customer service I learn of a secret "work around" that seems like it should just be included in the feature. I do not dislike the software I just know there are some major improvements that can be made to make this software so much better.

What I like the most about Vagaro is the user friendly mobile app. I like how easy it is for clients to receive text confirmations and book on the mobile app within a few clicks. I also like the fact that I trust the email system sending emails out successfully. Other email marketing softwares I have used seem less successful in reaching the customers inbox.

The overall navigation of the site on the business end. Its alot of clicking around. The windows are hard to find. The search menu is annoying. If you are working in one window then have to edit something else you cannot continue or modify the edit within the same window you must leave that window enter another page then come back. Its too much back and forth for no reason. I do not like the reporting I think that could use alot of improvement. I do not like how I feel lost within Vagaro alot of times I find myself staring at the screen thinking "where do I go?" "How can I find this info?" These are not huge changes but I think with a few adjustment Vagaro's business user side can be more user friendly. Con: Marketing tool difficult to use. Con: when booking with multiple employees does not show all screens must click the name every time. Con: IOU feature, autopayments, editing packages and memberships for past and future sessions and costs.

Booker, Rosy und Square Appointments

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

The last one I was with was Mindbody. After the pandemic I found that Mindbody was failing as a company. Their customer service plummeted and I did not feel like I was paying for that quality anylonger. The merchant fees were outrageously expensive. The quality of the software was not the same and I was no longer happy with their service.

Mindbody und Schedulicity

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

Cost! It looked good for the price. It was pretty straight forward and seemed like it had all the features I was looking for when I made the switch.

Antwort von Vagaro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We hope that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. You can also reference our help site at support.vagaro.com which has many articles with step by step instructions. Thank you!

Melinda
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vagaro is an INCREDIBLE deal & service!

Bewertet am 4.3.2021

Vagaro is hands down the best!! We thought we needed to switch to Mindbody recently (because a handful of nearby studios used them), and we were back in just TWO weeks because Mindbody's software and customer service were unbelievably awful. Vagaro has superior customer service, intuitive system use, MUCH better user-interface, and overall an excellent staff and customer experience! Our clients were SO happy when we switched back to Vagaro :)

It's easy to use, customer service is always available and helpful (even if they can't solve your request right away, they get back to you), our customers LOVE the ease of the program, and it's actually affordable!

I do wish you could check people in to a class and if someone didn't show, it would register as like 7/8 in the class count after checkout so we could see the "realtime" class attendance.

Glofox und Mindbody

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

Affordability, customer service, and better product.

Antwort von Vagaro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Melinda, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you and your clients love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Yeefah

Best CMS for Single Chair salons

Bewertet am 22.1.2021

It's easy to use. The basic service is enough to operate a business. To give your business a boost, add on services are offered at a reasonable price. The customer service is outstanding and readily available 14 hours a day M-S.

Some of the add ons I might have appreciated in the base price like some of the other systems do. You can't open days up in the schedule if they are not your regular days without opening them up to infinity. For instance, if I work only Tuesdays and I want to work 1 Monday a month. I cant just open that one Monday, I have to open all Mondays in the system or manually blockout the Mondays I don't want to work.

Booksy

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

I had a lot of problems using this CMS software. The cost of the service was high and the problems many. It didn't make sense to keep paying that much for problems. It did not feel like it was designed well for spas, salons or barbershops. There were a lot of things vital to my needs that I could not do

Thryv

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

The customer service was not as available as Vagaro. There were some services that booksy did not offer that Vagaro did.

Antwort von Vagaro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Yeefah, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Elizabeth

Easy to setup and use

Bewertet am 17.1.2021

Very affordable for a small business/sole-proprietor. Easy to use, they have videos that show you how to set things up. You can create your own forms or use stock ones they have. The booking site works so much better than SquareUp and doesn't have random maintenance for no reason. Also, WAY cheaper than Mindbody.

As a massage therapist, I have many clients that want to book extras with their sessions, like aromatherapy. Vagaro doesn't allow for an extra to be added, so I have to book them as a separate appointment then make it a double booking.

Mindbody, MassageBook, Schedulicity und Noterro

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

Square had JUST started to offer forms for clients to fill out, and because they just released that feature, it was in a terrible state. First time clients needed to fill out AT LEAST 4 forms, sometimes up to 6 depending on what they were coming in for. Square would have me send each of those forms out individually. So a first time client would receive not only the booking email and reminder email, but 4 separate emails for paperwork. Who has time for that?!

Square Point of Sale

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

All the other products were missing a component I was wanting. Some didn't have a good booking site. Some didn't include a POS system. Some were just too expensive. Vagaro was the most similar to Square, but better.

Antwort von Vagaro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Joanne
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Evaluated by a massage therapist with 25 years experience.

Bewertet am 14.1.2021

Very positive. The company upgrades their product when needed adding user friendly comprehensive features that enhance the users experience.

It's very easy to use Vagaro for online and mobile booking for both the owner and client. COLOR CODING: I like the use of color bands to show confirmed, show, no show etc. it helps me keep track at a glance. CHECK OUT: The check out is also very easy with all options for payment available. If you like keeping track of customers paying with MasterCard, Visa etc this option is available. This was not my experience with other programs, although it's not something I used it would be helpful for tracking clients paying with Medical Flex Plans. NOTES: I like this section it's comprehensive to different professions. The medical note section is helpful for massage therapists and other medically oriented professions. I especially like the POP UP notes. Very helpful when you have special needs clients. Also helpful for an aging (post menopausal) memory (LOL, some may not understand this importance). PERSONAL TASK: This is a great option that allows you to block off chunks of time. It also allows you to choose reasons for the block, sick, personal time etc. Especially nice when tracking you personal down time. All in all it's a well thought out program. Whenever I've needed help the CHAT feature and the customer service representatives have been very helpful in solving my issues. Generally you don't have to wait long for help. That's especially helpful as every self-employed persons time is valuable.

If you need to shut off the online feature (which I've needed to do during Covid) you can't last I checked. Plus, I'm in the process of downsizing toward retirement. I'm no longer looking to take new clients but I want to continue using the program to book my existing clients. I just wanted to prevent clients from being able to book on line so I can control my schedule. The only way to do this was to block out all my time slots with the Personal Task feature. Clients eventually end up calling me, which is what I want. I sent notifications, but you know how that goes. The other option I think would be helpful that isn't available is the option to choose different colors for the PERSONAL TASK blocks. I'm a visual, color oriented person, right now the only option for Personal Task is brown. I like to be able to assign or have assigned colors associated with the different block options, like green for "sick time", blue for "meeting" etc. Lastly I believe this program leads the on line booker to believe it's more of a salon oriented environment. I know for a fact some more medically oriented massage therapists have shied away from using it for that reason, because I've recommended it and received this feedback. I think the developers maybe doing themselves a disservice in this regard. The program is very comprehensive for medically oriented massage therapists, chiropractors, craniosacral therapists, reiki masters and like professions.

Antwort von Vagaro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Joanne! Thank you so much for your feedback! We do offer an ability to turn off the online booking feature. This setting is available on the Employee Profiles page. We appreciate your review and are thankful to have you as a business on Vagaro!

Amy
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best value for features, support level & price

Bewertet am 27.12.2020

I researched/test run softwares for 2 years, after working in the industry and already using several different ones including for other industries. Vagaro hands down offers the best product for the money with additional features than most that allow for things like customizable memberships and rewards programs. Their service email/call system could be much better organized to be efficient & effective. If they allowed for the reps to manage a portfolio of clients with direct email/phone for questions instead of the constant "zone defense" approach it would fit the company goals and values much better. The customer service reps, however, are generally pretty awesome and committed to resolving the issues. Everyone's time would better spent in a focussed system opposed to the chaotic approach they currently have.

Best feature offerings which can be customized fairly easily. Excellent price for the value. Live customer support is essential, while this could be better in how it is set up Vagaro staff care about doing good, thorough work to be helpful. That is like gold as a business owner when trying to trouble shoot so this is their strongest asset in my mind.

The platforms, and even features, are inconsistent on how things are seen & done. For instance, creating a gift certificate through "reports" with a discount shows up on your quarterly reports differently than if you create a gift certificate through the "check out" screen and do the same discount there. Also, the application is different than the desktop in so many little ways that make a big collective difference. --I would love it if they cleaned up their current features to be streamlined. Having beta testers who are business people that actually use their software would reveal SO many little things that make a big difference to my daily "clean ups" for all the goofiness that they don't seem to realize exists in their software. I have suggested this idea at least 10 times to reps.

Square Appointments

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

MB is okay but the software limitations made all kinds of important things confusing like financial reports. For years I gave them thoughtful feedback but there was never an investment in the software improving in the slightest way. Vagaro is the opposite of this, constantly implementing customer feedback.

MassageBook

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

I used Square Appointments between Massagebook and Vagaro. I still use Square for my email marketing as I like it much more than Vagaro's. Square is wonderful with fantastic service as well. They are just limited and do not offer the HIPPA compliance, intake forms, memberships, rewards program that Vagaro does.

Antwort von Vagaro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Amy, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think.

Sara

Great Booking System

Bewertet am 9.12.2020

It has over all been pretty great especially now that they give notice when updates are happening and the system goes down.

The Customer service has quick response and my customers find it user friendly

Well first of all I know over 1000 stylist use this yet our industry is not listed in the pick an industry choice. So in case you don't know it is called the beauty industry, not cosmetics and not consumer services.
Any how I do wish the reports were more streamlined some how I do feel like I always need to go to a different screen to find out different reports.

SalonBiz und Rosy

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

To include retail sales and better service options.

DaySmart Salon

Recommended by my salon coach [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Antwort von Vagaro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Sara, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it so much. We are grateful to have you as a Business on Vagaro!