Vagaro

Sortieren nach

Sean a T.
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good value for the price

Bewertet am 4.2.2019

I set this software up for a massage therapist shop. It was for an individual who needed to contract out 2 services, yoga and massage therapy. In order to do that, we had to buy 2 subscriptions what was sort of a pain. However, the ease of use of software was great. There's integration into yelp and facebook. It integrates right into your google calendar which is super important for people that are really busy. Also its way cheaper than mind body so that's a bonus.

They provide everything you need in order to setup a successful massage shop or whatever in fitness you are doing. They even take credit card for services. If you swipe it on your phone in the mobile app, it will ask you for a tip. On ipad, it doesn't.

Also vagaro allows you to rebook an appointment on the spot which I found very convenient for rebookings.

It was really hard to setup multiple services within the shop. I had to setup yoga and massage under 2 different employees but the same name, with 2 different google calendars. It was really messy. It works best when you have employees and can set them up under services they provide, if your solo and provide more than 1 service that aren't related, its hard.

Dior D.

I love Vagaro

Bewertet am 4.5.2022

It's been great it is a great software for a great price can't beat it

I love Vagaro I have used many scheduling software and am picky about what to use because I need software that is robust. Vagaro and allows me to manage my business all in one place and it keeps getting better. Some of my favourite features are taking deposits to book appointments, Forms, branded app, booth rental management, reports, and classes. It is more than scheduling software it allows me to run all aspects of my business in one place which is why I love it so much. It is a must for any beauty professional.

Vagaro is constantly adding new features and always listens to users feedback to improve. It is one of the reasons I love it so much because they build it and improve constantly based on what users need.

Setmore und Square Point of Sale

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

Inexpensive and had all the features I need. It is also innovative and constantly adding features so I know it only can get better. The other software choices lacked features and were too basic for my needs
Chris protein L.
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product with FATAL flaw

Bewertet am 27.5.2022

Terrible. Absolutely horrendous experience. I strongly warn against using them, because, while they seem easy and great to use and get started, they have the potential to freeze your business in its tracks for something as small as a $1 test transaction. Don't use them, unless you are okay with risking all your revenues being frozen. Seriously, run. I know the software looks great, but there are others that will do the same stuff just as easily.

Easy to use, simple, great features. I own a large personal training studio and was able to set myself up on this app easily and it had ALL the features i wanted. Only problem is....

my account was flagged for suspicious because I ran a couple test transactions on my own credit card for $1. They will not unban my account, despite me providing tons of proof (bank statements, LLC certification, etc. etc.) that I am who I say I am and am a legitimate business.

So great product if you like setting up your entire business system and then having them shut down your payments (90k revenues per month from ~200 clients). Then they put you through a bunch of BS to prove you are legitimate, but then still keep you banned afterwards.

Hi Chris,

We're sorry to hear about your frustration with the merchant account setup process. However, your merchant account was frozen due to suspicious activity as identified by the banking provider. These security policies are in place to protect Vagaro businesses and customers, as well as to avoid potential fraud with our banking provider.

Due in part to money charged to your merchant account from your personal credit card which is illegal, and another card belonging to a customer you entered under your own name, while your account was under review, in addition to other factors, the banking provider decided it was in their best interest to not move forward with your merchant account.

We do not have any say over decisions that bank underwriters conclude.

As our customer support rep previously mentioned, you are welcome to continue using our platform for scheduling and reporting purposes, but unfortunately, you would need to find a third party for credit card processing.

Michelle R.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vagaro Love (it's a real thing)

Bewertet am 24.3.2022

Great, great. I love Vagaro. Like, sincerely hands-down I am fan all the way. It's format is user friendly for my clients and my staff to learn. The vagaro university on YouTube is so useful. Of course, their customer service rocks. The learning curve with my previous CRM was painful and long. Vagaro is a joy to work with.

The customer service. The majority of reps are great and very helpful. I also love the a la carte pricing, it makes it so much more affordable and you can add what you need as you grow. I also love how they are consistently adding new features. I also feel like they listen to user feedback and implement changes. Vagaro University on Youtube is great! The electronic forms are a lifesaver to help enforce our cancellation/refund policy. Thanks to Vagaro I could run my business with peace of mind and be seen as more professional by the public.

I wish the logging in part was faster for the client and also it feels like the experience is more on vagaro than our brand. I would like the option to create a brand app more affordable. Also, if a client already has an account from another user, it erases the information placed it by me and makes me start all over. I would also like the client to add their mailing address and date of birth on their intake. The mailing address is an important aspect of our marketing. I wish the star rating on employees could be a feature that could be turned off or on. At times, it makes it hard for newer therapists to get bookings.

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

MindBody was terrible. The monthly price was ludicrous and expensive. They raised prices four times in one year without notice. All the "bells and whistles" they offered were so hard to use that it wasn't worth it. It was way too expensive for a start up. I hated the learning curve.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

Outstanding customer service, the learning curve was a quarter of what MindBody was. The price was so reasonable for a solo provider which is how I started.
Heather M.
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Two time user

Bewertet am 20.6.2022

I recently switched back to vagaro, they added some features that I wanted and decided of all the scheduling software I’ve tried, with the updates, this is the best solution out there. Easy to use, almost every option I need or want and pricing is comparable with others.

The pos tablet is expensive and often freezes, but the software itself is great!

Squire

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

I didn’t like DaySmart at all

DaySmart Salon

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

The option to have both booth renters and commission employees
Mariah H.

Perfect for Suite Stylists

Bewertet am 15.6.2022

Overall, I am pleased with Vagaro. I'm looking forward to being able to upgrade to some of the other feature such as text message marketing, file storage, and the online shopping cart.

What I like most about Vagaro is the price point and that it's user friendly. I love the way you can customize your subscription to meet whatever needs you have in your space. The site and app are easy to navigate and I love all of the reports that are available to me.

The main landing page and the search function are challenging to navigate sometimes. When I walk my clients through it, they understand it quickly but the main page isnt very intuitive.

Booker und

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

I've never had a great experience with Millennium. Vagaro came highly recommended by other stylists that I know, and after the free trial I knew I wanted to go ahead with it.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

The price point and the ability to use the free trial for month.
Jacob W.

Massage Therapy Entrepreneur

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

I have been using Vagaro for almost 2 years and have had 0 issues and 0 complaints.

This software was extremely beneficial as I started my own business. Customer support was amazing, the functions and different options Vagaro offers allowed me to tailor my business exactly the way I wanted it to run. I would highly recommend this for any massage therapist looking to go out on their own.

Honestly, nothing. Everything I have used from Vagaro has been awesome. Sometimes the software updates are a little annoying but nothing to complain about.

Square Point of Sale

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

All the different options Vagaro offered as well as the price.
Sabrina M.
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Vagaro is helping my business grow!

Bewertet am 10.5.2022

I have a solo-salon business, so it's just me. The client database, appointment reminders and online calendar booking for clients has really brought my business to another level. I was finding myself having to contact clients for appointments, or appointment reminders during "off hours" before. Now, that has been taken off my plate. It's like my personal assistant!

This product is very easy to use, even for a techno dummy like myself. Tech isn't my strong suit, but I do find the software very user friendly and you really couldn't beat the price for what Vagaro offers. I was using other software previously that didn't have half of the features.

Nothing! I am very happy with the product. I have not noticed any features that I need that are missing yet.

Booker und Mindbody

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

The previous product didn't have as many features that were as salon friendly.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

Software wasn't as user friendly and they didn't offer the same package for sole business owners.
Isa B.
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Very great product!

Bewertet am 15.6.2022

Very great experience and super easy to import contacts from previous software.

Super user friendly, I own a business and I am currently the only employee with little no experience in using software and it is easy to use!

There is nothing I dislike. I feel like it is extremely easy to use.

Calendly, Mindbody und Mariana Tek

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

Mindbody offered too many features that my business didn't need

The price point!
Tynne H.

Customer Service Knows Me Well!

Bewertet am 31.8.2016

We've been using Vagaro since opening in Feb 2015 and we've seen many changes and updates and 99% of them have been fabulous. The development team is pretty receptive to new ideas and I see requests that we've made become a "new feature" many times so I know they are listening to the needs of their customer.
Customer Service Chat knows me well... even though I wonder if they do a quick game of "Rock...Paper....Scissors" when they see me pop up on chat they're always happy to answer a question and walk us through something. :)
The software itself is very user friendly and most of our clients say that the online booking features are fast and easy!
I have no doubt that Vagaro will get better as they grow more customers. I'm sure for the independent service provider the core needs are 100% met. As larger salons join Vagaro the features that bigger salon/spas need and want will be added.
Thanks Team Vagaro for a great booking/business software!
~Tyne & Team Zoi'A Spa & Salon

Easy to use for both Staff and Online Booking for Clients.
Staff loves the App to keep an eye on booking.
Marketing tools are a good business driver.
Business reports are getting better with every update.
Online tutorials are great for new staff learning system.
Online chat option is AWESOME!
Customer Service is A+

-Cancelation/ Waiting List needs to be better- it's currently not useable for the large number of requests we have for a cancelation list.
-We've had some retail snafu's but those are getting better as well.
-Marketing promos could use a "retail" option.
-Checkout could have some updated options like a "hold in cart" so if you have to interrupt a sale you don't lose everything you put in checkout screen.

Kristin P.
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

LOVE this program is GREAT & Easy for beginners to use!

Bewertet am 20.3.2022

Love it?

I absolutely love this program. I was using paper calendar and paper files. I am SO happy I could help planet earth and take away my old school filing system and replace with an online. It was so simple to set up. So it’s a great program for beginners. I love the points system and the fact you can add products as I just don’t provide services - I also sell products. Customer service is always available for help also!

Ummmm…can’t think of anything I don’t like. Maybe to make your work hours easier to use. Like I have another part time job and when I switch my hours online it copies it as the business hours of the business which I do not like. I wanna keep it open 8-4pm but say I work 12-3 I don’t want it to switch it online to that. Do you know what I mean? I just want it to look like I’m booked.

Booksy, Epos Now und GlossGenius

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

The free debit card machine to be honest! and come to find the software is better also! (Booking system)
Jason R.
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Best Value For Real

Bewertet am 23.10.2021

Auto drafting, session tracking, point of sale of services and products ease of use and modification of sale and scheduling formats.

Honestly the only thing is waiting for deposits. 24 turn around would be great vs waiting for specific business days. This hasn't been an issue at all just a preference

WellnessLiving

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

overpriced because of reputation only. I used them for year when all of a sudden they got rid of all their starter programs for less then 125 plus they didnt offer to grandfather prior customer that had been loyal for years before they nearly doubled their prices.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

Customer service, development of POS took what felt like forever while being billed for a system that wasn't completely available for use.
Cynthia N.

Love Vagaro!

Bewertet am 10.8.2021

I'm saving a lot of space not having to keep a paper schedule. Taxes are way easier, and if I used the software how it was meant to be used, it would be even easier. Baby steps! Haha.

It is super easy to use, and if it isn't, customer service is there to help. The tutorials help too! TONS! There were a few things I had to give up moving to Vagaro from my old software, but I told customer service about it and not only did they figure out a way for me to still kinda offer the same thing to my clients, soon after, they came out with the option I needed!!! Like they did it just for me!

It's NOT the software I have an issue with...It's payment processing. WAY TOO LONG TO GET PAID when my clients pay through Vagaro. I discourage it mostly.

Michael S.

GOD send

Bewertet am 30.7.2021

For a small chair rental salon with no receptionist because there's no need for one, the online booking for customers and especially the reminders 3 days and day before are priceless...and being able to book 24/7 no matter if at home , eating out, rehab, or hospitalized with covid..I can work anywhere. except prison ,no shoelaces, no belt and sure as sh#* no cell phone..lol... just kidding about eating out, ill never book a customer when eating.

integration wasn't difficult , even if your not technology savvy its still very easy to learn and setup . Stylists and customers love it! from reminders to booking . Ease of use is very impressive with both. And as Stylists we have not even tapped into the full or depth of tools that vagaro offers. Iv'e tried others and hands down Vagaro is a win/win for you and customers. There's a video tutorial for every feature . My wish to grow salon or to multiple salons to take full advantage of the minds that built and continue to maintain/improve the perfection of Vagaro.... "Very Grateful"

No complaints and every now and then we'll hear something didn't work . But it's usually the User, the Cell service or Internet. NO COMPLAINTS VAGARO. I really don't have a complaint....unless you have the capability to read my mind , print real money, oh! let me customize my OWN colors , i love the Vagaro orange , sometimes black.....lol...keep up the great work!!!

Jennifer E.
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Fantastic for this one-woman show

Bewertet am 28.6.2021

Very affordable booking/confirmation system, credit card processing, inventory management and reports included, these are my baseline needs and Vagaro fulfills them 90% well. They were very helpful when signing up and helped me import most of my needed info, not perfectly, but pretty well. That is the end of actual human interaction though and sometimes an actual HUMAN customer service conversation by phone would be appreciated.

Very easy to use on both desktop and mobile; great price for what you get, especially for a small or individual practice--calendar, email/sms confirmations, online booking (if you choose to use that); reports (though either I haven't found some yet or they could be improved, i.e. I accept checks and it gives me a total for check deposit, but not the # of checks); integrated payment system takes clear and fair CC fees out as they occur, COVID clean checkout can send signature/gratuity page to clients mobile; a la carte pricing, i.e. I needed "forms" for sending COVID forms, but can cancel that portion anytime and save $10/mo if not needed; Inventory management--could be improved, but for around $30/mo, can't be beat from what I've found.

Deposit reports: how many checks are in the total that I need to deposit for a period of time? Would save me from adding all checks manually to see if amounts match; Inventory: To adjust current inventory items, it seems I need to do it item by item... they have a "mass edit", but I have never figured out how to get it to work for me and I HAVE contacted support about this issue, the back and forth chat is exhausting and sometimes you need to step away from the computer for a reason and the chat ends. Pricing on Service items: There should be a button to allow the pricing to show in the Appt and/or confirmation emails, if I want the price to show, I have to make it part of the Service title, thus when my prices change, I have to change each of those titles manually. I have clients who like to prewrite checks and they need to easily know the price ahead of time.

MassageBook und Schedulicity

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

Booker was great for the individual or small business when they first came on the scene, now their minimum price (with fantastic features, online booking/sales whether you want them or not) is $129/month, that is ridiculous for one person to pay and they didn't want to work with me even though I'd been with them for over 10 years (when it was $25/month for an individual to have all of those things). I understand inflation, but clearly they only wanted to work with larger accounts and that is their business decision to make.

Booker

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

Inventory management was the big reason, I don't believe either of the above had them at the time....
Michele M.
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Vagaro at Take Two Salon

Bewertet am 3.5.2021

What I appreciate most is the great customer service. I also appreciate that the "request for a feature" is actively monitored and new features are constantly rolled out. I appreciate that we are able to speak to the same support reps consistantly vs calling a call center where you can get different reps on each call and often need to explain your issue from the beginning. And they are super friendly.

Vagaro iseasy to use, easy to train, and offers fair pricing.

If a client has a Vagaro profile but is new to my salon I have no choice but to accept their existing profile because you can not use the same email for a new profile. That should be an option as some clients may need a new profile for these services vs other service they obtain elsewhere

Rosy

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

At the time, Phorest has some things to work out being that their were difference between UK and US based salons. Also their pricing was much higher.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

Ease of use. We are a new salon, first time salon owner. This was our transition from an appoint book with manual entries. The training and support Vagaro provides is great.

Antwort von Vagaro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Michele, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you are enjoying the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Tatiyana B.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Everything you need to know about Vagaro

Bewertet am 10.3.2021

Overall I am getting used to it. Vagaro is like driving a stock car. I think they can use some improvements that will make the world of difference. Everytime I call customer service I learn of a secret "work around" that seems like it should just be included in the feature. I do not dislike the software I just know there are some major improvements that can be made to make this software so much better.

What I like the most about Vagaro is the user friendly mobile app. I like how easy it is for clients to receive text confirmations and book on the mobile app within a few clicks. I also like the fact that I trust the email system sending emails out successfully. Other email marketing softwares I have used seem less successful in reaching the customers inbox.

The overall navigation of the site on the business end. Its alot of clicking around. The windows are hard to find. The search menu is annoying. If you are working in one window then have to edit something else you cannot continue or modify the edit within the same window you must leave that window enter another page then come back. Its too much back and forth for no reason. I do not like the reporting I think that could use alot of improvement. I do not like how I feel lost within Vagaro alot of times I find myself staring at the screen thinking "where do I go?" "How can I find this info?" These are not huge changes but I think with a few adjustment Vagaro's business user side can be more user friendly. Con: Marketing tool difficult to use. Con: when booking with multiple employees does not show all screens must click the name every time. Con: IOU feature, autopayments, editing packages and memberships for past and future sessions and costs.

Booker, Rosy und Square Appointments

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

The last one I was with was Mindbody. After the pandemic I found that Mindbody was failing as a company. Their customer service plummeted and I did not feel like I was paying for that quality anylonger. The merchant fees were outrageously expensive. The quality of the software was not the same and I was no longer happy with their service.

Mindbody und Schedulicity

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

Cost! It looked good for the price. It was pretty straight forward and seemed like it had all the features I was looking for when I made the switch.

Antwort von Vagaro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We hope that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. You can also reference our help site at support.vagaro.com which has many articles with step by step instructions. Thank you!

Melinda W.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vagaro is an INCREDIBLE deal & service!

Bewertet am 4.3.2021

Vagaro is hands down the best!! We thought we needed to switch to Mindbody recently (because a handful of nearby studios used them), and we were back in just TWO weeks because Mindbody's software and customer service were unbelievably awful. Vagaro has superior customer service, intuitive system use, MUCH better user-interface, and overall an excellent staff and customer experience! Our clients were SO happy when we switched back to Vagaro :)

It's easy to use, customer service is always available and helpful (even if they can't solve your request right away, they get back to you), our customers LOVE the ease of the program, and it's actually affordable!

I do wish you could check people in to a class and if someone didn't show, it would register as like 7/8 in the class count after checkout so we could see the "realtime" class attendance.

Glofox und Mindbody

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

Affordability, customer service, and better product.

Antwort von Vagaro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Melinda, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you and your clients love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Liana C.

Great Software with many features

Bewertet am 25.2.2021

I really liked the email and text confirmations, email marketing feature.

I feel like there could be an text to software window where clients could send messages thru to their service provider instead of your personal phone number.
Also when an appt is booked with a specific service provider and the client receives confimation email . Sometimes the client responds to the email but it goes directly to the owner rather then the actual service provider. Is there a way to direct those emails to the service provider?

Rosy

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

Mindbodys prices were becoming too expensive for my budget

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

the price was better and offered more features

Antwort von Vagaro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Liana, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Yeefah T.

Best CMS for Single Chair salons

Bewertet am 22.1.2021

It's easy to use. The basic service is enough to operate a business. To give your business a boost, add on services are offered at a reasonable price. The customer service is outstanding and readily available 14 hours a day M-S.

Some of the add ons I might have appreciated in the base price like some of the other systems do. You can't open days up in the schedule if they are not your regular days without opening them up to infinity. For instance, if I work only Tuesdays and I want to work 1 Monday a month. I cant just open that one Monday, I have to open all Mondays in the system or manually blockout the Mondays I don't want to work.

Booksy

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

I had a lot of problems using this CMS software. The cost of the service was high and the problems many. It didn't make sense to keep paying that much for problems. It did not feel like it was designed well for spas, salons or barbershops. There were a lot of things vital to my needs that I could not do

Thryv

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

The customer service was not as available as Vagaro. There were some services that booksy did not offer that Vagaro did.

Antwort von Vagaro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Yeefah, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Elizabeth M.

Easy to setup and use

Bewertet am 17.1.2021

Very affordable for a small business/sole-proprietor. Easy to use, they have videos that show you how to set things up. You can create your own forms or use stock ones they have. The booking site works so much better than SquareUp and doesn't have random maintenance for no reason. Also, WAY cheaper than Mindbody.

As a massage therapist, I have many clients that want to book extras with their sessions, like aromatherapy. Vagaro doesn't allow for an extra to be added, so I have to book them as a separate appointment then make it a double booking.

Mindbody, MassageBook, Schedulicity und Noterro

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

Square had JUST started to offer forms for clients to fill out, and because they just released that feature, it was in a terrible state. First time clients needed to fill out AT LEAST 4 forms, sometimes up to 6 depending on what they were coming in for. Square would have me send each of those forms out individually. So a first time client would receive not only the booking email and reminder email, but 4 separate emails for paperwork. Who has time for that?!

Square Point of Sale

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

All the other products were missing a component I was wanting. Some didn't have a good booking site. Some didn't include a POS system. Some were just too expensive. Vagaro was the most similar to Square, but better.

Antwort von Vagaro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Joanne L.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Evaluated by a massage therapist with 25 years experience.

Bewertet am 14.1.2021

Very positive. The company upgrades their product when needed adding user friendly comprehensive features that enhance the users experience.

It's very easy to use Vagaro for online and mobile booking for both the owner and client. COLOR CODING: I like the use of color bands to show confirmed, show, no show etc. it helps me keep track at a glance. CHECK OUT: The check out is also very easy with all options for payment available. If you like keeping track of customers paying with MasterCard, Visa etc this option is available. This was not my experience with other programs, although it's not something I used it would be helpful for tracking clients paying with Medical Flex Plans. NOTES: I like this section it's comprehensive to different professions. The medical note section is helpful for massage therapists and other medically oriented professions. I especially like the POP UP notes. Very helpful when you have special needs clients. Also helpful for an aging (post menopausal) memory (LOL, some may not understand this importance). PERSONAL TASK: This is a great option that allows you to block off chunks of time. It also allows you to choose reasons for the block, sick, personal time etc. Especially nice when tracking you personal down time. All in all it's a well thought out program. Whenever I've needed help the CHAT feature and the customer service representatives have been very helpful in solving my issues. Generally you don't have to wait long for help. That's especially helpful as every self-employed persons time is valuable.

If you need to shut off the online feature (which I've needed to do during Covid) you can't last I checked. Plus, I'm in the process of downsizing toward retirement. I'm no longer looking to take new clients but I want to continue using the program to book my existing clients. I just wanted to prevent clients from being able to book on line so I can control my schedule. The only way to do this was to block out all my time slots with the Personal Task feature. Clients eventually end up calling me, which is what I want. I sent notifications, but you know how that goes. The other option I think would be helpful that isn't available is the option to choose different colors for the PERSONAL TASK blocks. I'm a visual, color oriented person, right now the only option for Personal Task is brown. I like to be able to assign or have assigned colors associated with the different block options, like green for "sick time", blue for "meeting" etc. Lastly I believe this program leads the on line booker to believe it's more of a salon oriented environment. I know for a fact some more medically oriented massage therapists have shied away from using it for that reason, because I've recommended it and received this feedback. I think the developers maybe doing themselves a disservice in this regard. The program is very comprehensive for medically oriented massage therapists, chiropractors, craniosacral therapists, reiki masters and like professions.

Antwort von Vagaro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Joanne! Thank you so much for your feedback! We do offer an ability to turn off the online booking feature. This setting is available on the Employee Profiles page. We appreciate your review and are thankful to have you as a business on Vagaro!

Amy S.
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best value for features, support level & price

Bewertet am 27.12.2020

I researched/test run softwares for 2 years, after working in the industry and already using several different ones including for other industries. Vagaro hands down offers the best product for the money with additional features than most that allow for things like customizable memberships and rewards programs. Their service email/call system could be much better organized to be efficient & effective. If they allowed for the reps to manage a portfolio of clients with direct email/phone for questions instead of the constant "zone defense" approach it would fit the company goals and values much better. The customer service reps, however, are generally pretty awesome and committed to resolving the issues. Everyone's time would better spent in a focussed system opposed to the chaotic approach they currently have.

Best feature offerings which can be customized fairly easily. Excellent price for the value. Live customer support is essential, while this could be better in how it is set up Vagaro staff care about doing good, thorough work to be helpful. That is like gold as a business owner when trying to trouble shoot so this is their strongest asset in my mind.

The platforms, and even features, are inconsistent on how things are seen & done. For instance, creating a gift certificate through "reports" with a discount shows up on your quarterly reports differently than if you create a gift certificate through the "check out" screen and do the same discount there. Also, the application is different than the desktop in so many little ways that make a big collective difference. --I would love it if they cleaned up their current features to be streamlined. Having beta testers who are business people that actually use their software would reveal SO many little things that make a big difference to my daily "clean ups" for all the goofiness that they don't seem to realize exists in their software. I have suggested this idea at least 10 times to reps.

Square Appointments

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

MB is okay but the software limitations made all kinds of important things confusing like financial reports. For years I gave them thoughtful feedback but there was never an investment in the software improving in the slightest way. Vagaro is the opposite of this, constantly implementing customer feedback.

MassageBook

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

I used Square Appointments between Massagebook and Vagaro. I still use Square for my email marketing as I like it much more than Vagaro's. Square is wonderful with fantastic service as well. They are just limited and do not offer the HIPPA compliance, intake forms, memberships, rewards program that Vagaro does.

Antwort von Vagaro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Amy, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think.

Kendall J.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Vagaro is FANTASTIC for Retail and Spa

Bewertet am 10.12.2020

Fantastic. We are very pleased with Vagaro. Though there are a few things that we would like to see improved, overall, the software is spectacular for our business. We appreciate the partnership we have with Vagaro.

Vagaro is extremely user friendly. Our staff adapted immediately. The software is similar to other software on the market, therefore, it is an easy transition. Transitioning from our former software (Booker) was fluid. Vagaro was very helpful. The chat feature is priceless. Being able to resolve issues and/or get advice on best practices within a few minutes is worth its weight in gold.

There are a few functionality issues for the type of business that we conduct. We are a cryospa. We offer memberships to clients and there is little versatility in the membership option. In addition, there is a "glitch" in the check-out process that we see regularly. If a patron purchases a package and uses that package in the same transaction, the session does not deduct from the packages. Ex. Patron purchases 10 visits and uses one during the same visit, after checking the patron out, the package still shows 10 visits remaining when there should be 9. There are "fixes" or ways to finagle or adjust the account but that is time consuming and redundant.

Antwort von Vagaro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Kendall, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Sara S.

Great Booking System

Bewertet am 9.12.2020

It has over all been pretty great especially now that they give notice when updates are happening and the system goes down.

The Customer service has quick response and my customers find it user friendly

Well first of all I know over 1000 stylist use this yet our industry is not listed in the pick an industry choice. So in case you don't know it is called the beauty industry, not cosmetics and not consumer services.
Any how I do wish the reports were more streamlined some how I do feel like I always need to go to a different screen to find out different reports.

SalonBiz und Rosy

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

To include retail sales and better service options.

DaySmart Salon

Recommended by my salon coach [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Antwort von Vagaro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Sara, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it so much. We are grateful to have you as a Business on Vagaro!