ActiveDEMAND Erfahrungen

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great automation tool

Bewertet am 2.11.2018

ActiveDemand provides a lot of the digital tools for modern marketing. I love having everything in one place and pulling all the different report options to show ROI.

No system is a perfect solution, but the help portal and support teams are quick to help, diagnose and provide solutions so our marketing campaigns don’t suffer.

Hi Katie,
Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND and for the positive comments. We appreciate all feedback and use it to constantly be improving.
The Crew at ActiveDEMAND

Claudia
  • Branche: Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Awesome product!

Bewertet am 4.10.2019

I work in venture capital and use ActiveDemand for fund-raising purposes. I found it easy to use, customer service is excellent, and has all of the features that are important to me. Pricing is reasonable considering other companies that offer the same features charge twice as much. I am happy with ActiveDemand and I recommend it.

The Customer Support and his support team have provided to me is exceptional. When I was a new subscriber, He called me every week. He wanted to make sure I was happy with the product. Months later and he still calls me although not as often which is great but I know I can count on him when I need him. Also, I was looking for manual and automatic scoring. This was not a feature I could find in most of the vendors I talked to. Also, it is so easy to use that I got very little training.

When editing the email, the "Text" removes the spaces between the paragraphs. Most importantly, I would like to have the option to sort the contact lists. Lastly, it is not easy for me to determine if someone has unsubscribed or if the email I sent was blocked by the recipient's firewall. This is very important to me so I would really appreciate if I could somehow separate the unsubscribers from the ones who didn't unsubscribe but that are showing a red circle next to their email address.

Warum ActiveDEMAND gewählt wurde

Poor customer service and pricey.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ActiveDEMAND

Customer service, price and features.

Hi Claudia,
Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We really appreciate all feedback and we are happy to hear ActiveDEMAND is providing value to you. We work constantly to improve what ActiveDEMAND offers and your suggestions to improve the UI are appreciated. Thank you for your positive feedback for our support team. We have to agree - they are pretty great.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Overpriced, Bare Bones Lead Automation Tool

Bewertet am 2.11.2018

We stopped using ActiveDEMAND after a year of frustration and futility. They are good people with an inferior product that lacks a strong customer experience for both the reseller and end user.

The potential is high for ActiveDemand. It presents itself as a total marketing solution. It offers phone tracking, automated email services, and white label customer interfaces.

The platform isn't customer friendly. The GUI is very clumsy and not intuitive. There aren't enough templates to really jumpstart a robust campaign. Customer support is slow to respond and lacks online support documentation to help. The cost is comparable to competing platforms that offer better interfaces, stronger customer support, and more templates.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Thank you for giving your honest feedback. As it has been a while since you were an ActiveDEMAND client, you may be interested to know that we now have a full marketing stack. From appointment scheduling, drip campaigns, dynamic website content, popups and so much more. As well we now have a fully integrated in app personal trainer and support in several languages. You may want to consider re-introducing yourself to the platform

Vernon
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Techi oriented

Great customer service

Great customer service

It’s got a lot of functionality packed into it

Some options require a more tech oriented person, however the customer service is always on the ball and ready to help where they can

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Vernon, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for ActiveDEMAND. We agree that our customer service team is fantastic and always ready to help with some of the more difficult features that ActiveDEMAND offers. We also provide a library of videos, and support articles that we constantly update to help understand our software and its features. Thanks again for the comments.

gerry
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Active Demand applied to Industrial Marketing

Bewertet am 30.10.2018

We just signed up for 5 years in a one year subscription model, so I would have to say we are all in.

The main benefit to me/us is the ability to "know" what is going on at all times, in real time. We make a change we see the result, good or bad and can manage a process forward in real time. Lead nurturing is critical and fairly easy to set up.

The on-line support/chat function is good, but the people are GREAT. love getting real help from rel people.

Learning curve is challenging, as it some of the trickier back end functions

Hi Gerry,
Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate all feedback to help us constantly improve. We just added the Personal Trainer to help ease the learning curve. On the right side of the platform window there is a tab that says, 'Show Me How'. With this tool, it will walk you through each step of a task. It also has links to how-to videos and support articles, without having to leave the platform.
Thank you again for choosing ActiveDEMAND as your marketing automation software.

Dominique
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not extremely user friendly but a powerful tool

Bewertet am 4.10.2019

The main reason why we have chosen to work with ActiveDemand is that​ it can sync with other programs (in our case our sales system). Therefore it can track lots of data and we can sync it two ways.

It's not always the most user-friendly software but when you know how to work with it, there's a lot possible.

Hi Dominique,
Thank you for taking the time to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate the feedback and use it to improve our software. We understand there is a lot to learn with our tool and we are constantly looking for ways to make learning barrier-free (ie. our support portal, CEO chat webinars etc). But our live support team is fantastic if you get stuck so please reach out to them. They are happy to help! Thanks again for using ActiveDEMAND.

Adam

We use this religiously

Bewertet am 2.11.2018

Active Demand is some pretty great software for a lot of our clients. We consider it an important part of our analytics stack to help our customers understand and grow their business.

There are occasionally server-side issues that prevent the plugin from working, but the team is usually quick to remedy these. It's just a matter of keeping an eye on our sites.

Hi Adam,
Thanks for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We are happy you like our software and are using it for your customers to grow their businesses. Your comments are helping us build a better platform every day...so thanks again!

Zeke
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Seamless Integration with our CRM

Bewertet am 4.10.2019

Two things stand out about activeDEMAND:
1. They are the only marketing automation fotware that integrates seamlessly with our CRM, PipelineDeals. Because the software includes the functionality we were looking for and the price is reasonable, the decision to choose it over others was a no brainer
2. The support is fantastic. I'm not the most technical person but I had no problem setting up and integrating activeDEMAND to our CRM, mostly due to the super quick and detailed response from the support team whenever I had any questions.

I don't have any huge complaints, but some of the features that use their own algorithms (like reply detection) don't work 100% of the time so I've decided not to use them. The interface and templates could also use some updating. This software was clearly designed by an engineer, which has it's pros and cons!

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Zeke, Thank you for the review! We are happy ActiveDEMAND is providing value to you and your company. And we have to agree - our support team is the best!

Cassidy
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Active Demand review

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

My overall experience is neutral there are many things about the software that I like but there are still a lot of things that the software lacks or can not do yet.

What I like most about the software is the email and media automation. I also like how I have access to customer support through chat and call. I use pipedrive as well and the fact that active demand and pipedrive can integrate together is great.

Sometimes it is difficult to talk to support through chat, ie. trying to explain the problem, process etc.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Thanks for the feedback Cassidy! We are always trying to update and improve our clients' experience with ActiveDEMAND and your comments help us do that.

Angela
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Bewertet am 30.1.2019

Easy to do several tasks online within one program.

It's a little slow sometimes, but not bad.

Hi Angela,
Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback on ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate the comments and use them to be constantly improving our software. We are happy you are having a good experience with ActiveDEMAND.
Thanks again!,
The Team at ActiveDEMAND

Anicet
Anicet
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien

ActiveDEMAND : Une plateforme Marketing

Bewertet am 7.11.2023

Conçu spécialement pour les agences de marketing, ActiveDEMAND est un outil très facile d'utilisation que j'ai jamais rencontré. Très efficace et fiable, il nous permet la gestion et l'analyse du Marketing ainsi que la publicité par e-mail. Son expérience a été rentable pour notre entreprise , car c'est utilisable sur mobile. Très très recommandable.

Avec son prix toutefois imbattable, ActiveDEMAND, présente une multitudes de fonctionnalités et intégrable à d'autres réseaux sociaux te Site Internet très bénéfices.

Rachel
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Beefy System, But Not Intuitive

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

We were excited to have one place to house our lists, email/phone/text campaigns, leads, schedulers, automations, etc. Unfortunately, it's been much more challenging to make AD work for us, and you almost feel like you need a programmer around to help get everything set up.

There is a ton of functionality in Active Demand.

It's so difficult to navigate. The user experience is very frustrating because we understand it can do a lot of powerful things, but figuring out how to make it work is difficult. It's also pretty limited from a design standpoint when it comes to email templates, schedulers, landing pages, etc.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Rachel, We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback for our software. And your suggestions will help us continue to improve the UI and make using ActiveDEMAND easier. We also recommend accessing our support team for help and/or using our implementation services where we can set up what you need. Thanks again!

Sheila
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great Product, great value!

Bewertet am 18.10.2019

My overall experience has been very positive. The support system that they have in place has been instrumental in making this a success for us. I anticipate using the software multiple email campaigns in the very near future.

The capabilities of this software are amazing. It will grow as the company grows. The support through the website and personal phone calls is extremely helpful and saves time. The training videos are easy to follow and understand. The analytics are impressive and easy to understand.

At first the software seems very complicated to get set up. Use the resources available and once set up the software can be used for multiple campaigns.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Sheila, Thanks for providing us with feedback on our software and for the positive review! We use your comments to continually update and improve our software to offer the best value and user experience we can.

Muhammad
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Power full software with functionality

Bewertet am 5.9.2022

My overall experience have been positive. We are excited to have one place to house or list. over all i am happy for using this software. this software is easy to use and understand.

I got a lot of functionality and ease of use. it is incorporate of all feature. it is the good software for small business. it is really a magically software for use the small business. the best part of this product is the chat of product. I am using this software and very satisfy for it service.

this software is not a perfect solution. it is difficult to support chat. this software is professional and user should be know about this software for using.

Beth
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

I have 30+years of legal experience and now work in the field of coaching and self-improvemen...

Bewertet am 31.5.2017

The benefits I like from this software is the email and list capabilities as well as the capability to easily build landing pages for campaigns and events.

Easy to use for someone like me who is technologically challenged! I like how easy it is to create a landing page for an event sign up, etc.

What I like least is the Facebook posting. While I like the statistics I get using the software to post my Facebook posts, the post itself on Facebook does not always post correctly. Usually only posts a portion of the picture.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Beth! Thank you for your review of ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate your comments and insight. It is always helpful to get feedback. Thanks again!

Sabrina

Touch of PM and CRM

Bewertet am 30.10.2018

You are able to follow up on potential sales and clients in one easy place.

I wish that it could integrate with contacts

Hi Sabrina,
Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate all feedback to help us constantly improve and take your comments into consideration for future updates.
The ActiveDEMAND Crew

Ryan
Ryan
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Customer for 3 years

Bewertet am 30.10.2018

Active Demand is a great tool and can do a lot, probobly even more than I know.

I find it hard to navigate the pages and set up the campaigns. When we had a full-time marketing person it made it eaier because they did it.

Hi Ryan,
Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate all feedback to help us constantly improve - and that includes usability. May I recommend our personal trainer tool for your difficulty setting up campaigns? On the right side of the platform window there is a tab that says, 'Show Me How'. With this tool, it will walk you through each step of a task. It also has links to how-to videos and support articles, without having to leave the platform.

Matthew
  • Branche: Philanthropie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Helpful and simple

Bewertet am 3.10.2017

The best part of this marketing platform has been the increased engagement with our customer base. We had no clue if we were winning with our own social media campaigns and this allowed us to get real data and metrics to better understand our reach!

• Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 7.11.2018

Great support

Great support

Good for an agency or a marketing consultancy - easy to delegate access etc.

Really not much I can say here apart from the fact when I started, they were new to the space and some of the features available now were not available in the past

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Thank you for reviewing ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate all feedback to help us improve. And we also use that feedback to add most requested features.
The ActiveDEMAND team.

Victoria
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Has all the features I need but not very intuitive

Bewertet am 23.5.2017

Automatic email system. Setting up emails ahead of time and knowing they will send with no problem. I also like that it integrates with pipedrive

How difficult it is to navigate. I feel like you have to be a coder to full know how to utilize this software. I also want to be able to see when someone receives and email (in pipedrive)

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Thank you for your comments. All email activity is visible directly in Pipedrive. Email Open, Email Sent, Email link click, even Asset Download are default activities that are posted directly into Pipedrive

Charles
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Best Email Autoresponder Creator Ever

Bewertet am 18.10.2019

We have been able to add a ton of customization to our communication with clients and prospects.

I love how the email campaigns can be so easily set up with drag-and-drop ease.

We cannot create an internal trigger to start an outside action. (We need to be able to have customer/prospect activities done within our AD funnels trigger our VOIQ Voice call system with full access to the information already in the AD data base. (Calls could reference names, addresses, company names, plus any other data we collected, to customize the interactive calls.)

We believe the price is extremely high per contact.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Charles, Thanks for taking the time to offer feedback. We are pleased you are finding value with ActiveDEMAND and we continue to update and improve to offer our users the best possible value and experience.
Thanks again for choosing ActiveDEMAND!

Chaun
Chaun

Great solution!

Bewertet am 21.10.2019

The reporting is great. It gives me everything I need.

That it doesn't integrate with other meeting software solutions.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Chaun, Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We are happy to hear that you are pleased you are seeing value with ActiveDEMAND. As we continue to grow and improve we will endeavor to align our software to offer our users the most value.

Kevin

Incredibly Powerful - Incredible Customer Service

Bewertet am 31.7.2015

They're a younger company and so hungry to help their clients. They don't say no - instead, they find ways to help their clients achieve their objectives.

Learning process is a bit steep as I'm not a specialist in database programming, but once you get the hang of it, it's powerful.

Mario
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 23.9.2017

Gary

Great software for contact list management, marketing and email tracking

Bewertet am 30.3.2015

We've been using ActiveDemand for over a year and have been very pleased with the results. It was easy to import our existing contacts into the database and build email campaigns targeted to our specific needs. The staff excels at customer service, guiding us through any questions we have and responding to our needs within a very short time period.