Regpack

Webbasierte Software für Online-Registrierung und -Zahlungen.

Sortieren nach

Kayla
Kayla

Using Regpack has STREAMLINED and REVOLUTIONIZED our summer program registration process.

Bewertet am 30.5.2018

Filtering options, pulling reports, in-software messaging system, professional look-- Regpack has truly changed the way that we register for our summer program. Everything was so simple to use for our parents who are constantly on the go. Everyone at Regpack has been extremely helpful, courteous and professional in each interaction. I could sing Regpack's praises from the mountaintops.

Email Server issues, lack of personalization/customization in the messaging system-- these are truly the smaller issues that I've had with Regpack. As a communications coordinator, I want our brand to be consistent throughout every platform and communication medium; however, I realize that the messaging system could possibly be built out so that all messages look the absolute best.

Antwort von Regpack

Wow, Kayla, so great to hear that Regpack as revolutionized your registration process!

With all the free time you have from streamlining your registration process, seems like you deserve some free time up to a beautiful mountain top to singe our praises, and enjoy a nice picnic and the views!

Thanks so much for your feedback and being a part of the Regpack family!

Dominic
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We needed customization and Regpack fit our needs the best.

Bewertet am 18.12.2020

We needed more customization with our registration software because of the way we run our operation. Our previous software company was great but we had to change our workflow to fit in. Overtime, this became stressful and difficult. Regpack has been great because of the level of details I can adjust or manipulate to fit our needs.

There are many layers with Regpack that onboarding was a little difficult. Most of the resources are available in help articles and videos. Because of that, it requires someone who is able to learn on their own. The project specialist are available but it would be more beneficial if there was a community portal that we could tap into.

Antwort von Regpack

Dominic, so great to hear that Regpack offers the flexibility to create your process the way you'd like it to be instead of the other way around! We're glad to have you as part of the RP family. We also invite you to join our bi-weekly Desk Side Chats where our Success team is available to you LIVE to answer questions and show best practice tips for using Regpack to the fullest!

Elizabeth

customer support

Bewertet am 30.6.2021

Non-productive; as I cannot use their reports. Contacted support about this. They said they would look into it. But then, 3 months gone by, no change. Thus, I gave up.

MANY knobs for adjustment (but, it because also its issues)

1) Having a lot of knobs is a good thing ONLY when it helps customers' productivity. Often one size fits all is not the best solution.

2) The system requires a somewhat tech-savvy administrative staff to manipulate. COMPLETELY defeat my purpose to subscribe the service; as I have already written in-house one myself, except customer portal portion. To get it right, hiring an admin staff who do not have reasonable technical skill is not suitable.

3) Technical support needs to be patient listening to customer's issue; instead of coming across dismissive. One of them often went off the tangent to talk about many details that I have already known; but still not answering my question. I am always left frustrated and exhausted after talking to your support; as he finally got to answer my question after 10-20 minutes having him talking most of them instead of trying to understand my issue. I understand he wants to make sure to give me as many details as possible; but it is ONLY effective IF it focuses on understanding my question first. Another one was just wrong, and often came off dismissive.. Once, she just told me I should run it on firefox instead of Chrome instead; and nothing she could do to help!? She must think Chrome with over 70% user market is not a crucial , but I should just focus on firefox (with less than7% user market).

4) searching thru their knowledgebase is like finding a needle in a hay stack.

5) report misses clarity on students' info.

Antwort von Regpack

Hi Elizabeth, thanks for all of this constructive feedback. I understand that you came to Regpack after using a home built system, so I can understand how there wasn't always a 1:1 with the report data you wanted and what Regpack can pull for you. Regpack is highly customizable and allows for organizations to build out an onboarding flow and database that is very powerful. After reviewing your communication with our Support team, I do see that all of your questions were answered in a timely manner. Apologies if you did not find this or our help article and video library helpful. Our Support team often spends time looking into the specific setup of your system and creates custom video responses both to visually answer your question and provide content that you can reference in the future. We were sorry that you didn't go live with your project and enjoy the benefits of what Regpack has to offer.

Matthew
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Regpack's flexibility is what our organization needed

Bewertet am 22.12.2021

Overall, I'm happy with my experience with Regpack. The ability to customize our registration forms has enabled my team to collect data without duplicating effort and with confidence in the data's accuracy. Our time and stress spent administering events has reduced drastically as a result.

I most appreciate Regpack's customizability in its registration. Our organization can easily set up forms and products that meet often-changing needs. Also, Regpack can collect data from international event participants, which is essential for us as a global organization.

We have received feedback from users that Regpack is challenging or confusing to use. An ineffective GUI causes this problem and will continue to do so until Regpack improves it. By updating the software to meet the standard set by more popular events platforms, Regpack will improve ease-of-use.

Antwort von Regpack

Great to hear, Matthew, that you and your team can get the data you need from clients and increase productivity for your global business! It's a pleasure working with you.

Mark
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wildly useful, flexible and comprehensive registration tool!

Bewertet am 29.1.2022

All-in-all, extremely good. They make remote support work very well. The support team is both responsive and extremely knowledgeable of the product.

The flexibility of the registration form builder which met the needs of my most complicated programs.

I would have LOVED if I could have integrated my existing payment platform rather than wait for and accept the rates of a new processor.

Antwort von Regpack

Mark - so great to hear that you're enjoying our support and we're able to tick the boxes of your needs in ways other software options could not. This is where Regpack is perfect for organizations with unique processes and specific needs. We cater to it all! I hope now that you're well into your registration season, you're appreciating the functionality of the integrated payments for easier reporting, and the automation for closing balances it provides so you can focus on your programs and we focus on bringing in revenue for you. We're always here if you need help!

Rachel

5 Year User

Bewertet am 15.2.2022

Subpar at best. For someone with automation/website design/coding/management experience I feel this program has away to go. I would appreciate and look forward to a more user-friendly experience in the future. Quicker support services would be a huge help.

Waitlist features, mostly customizable. I like that I am in control (for the most part) of what our registration looks like.

The support services. The timeliness and quality of these services continue to not be beneficial and unhelpful. 1-2 days is ridiculous especially when most problems arise during registration etc. Our parents/clients become very angry when we are not able to quickly help them and there spot gets filled...

Camp & Class Manager

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Regpack

At the time it served our needs better. ACTIVE however has phone numbers, a chat service and a quicker support service from what I have heard and researched.

Antwort von Regpack

Hey Rachel, Glad to hear that you love Regpack gives you the ability to control the look and flow of your registration process.

Regarding our Support, our average response time to support requests is 4 hours, not 1- 2 days. I hope you have taken advantage of our Q&A sessions we offer, which are 1:1 training calls that allow you to ask questions, learn your system setup, and understand how best to use the system.

Erin
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

So many options!

Bewertet am 16.2.2021

We've been frustrated by the lack of options in other registration software. The way Regpack is set up, we can do pretty much anything we want. We especially love the payment plan options and that they are completely customizable and automated.

Because there are so many possibilities with Regpack, the learning curve has been steeper than with previous systems. Previous systems we used prioritized ease of use, but that also meant that are options were extremely limited. Luckily, we had a project manager to help us through setting up the system, this was invaluable.

Antwort von Regpack

Erin, we're so happy that we're able to offer the flexibility you need to charge clients on your terms and that our Project Manager was able to walk you through building out a customized system that is successful for you!

Kelly
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung

New Client

Bewertet am 27.2.2020

We are a summer camp handling our registration through Regpack. I have had TONS of questions as our product went live and Regpack has answered all of them with a smile on their face (I'm guessing as all our conversations are over the phone). Even when I needed additional information or I didn't fully understand the explanation the first time they were willing to break it down a different way. And the videos they can send you to reference back later on are AMAZING!

We are a new client, and I'm not super technology proficient but the RegPack system is user friendly and once you understand the ins and outs it is super easy to use.

There are a few features that are missing for us, but once we report them they are willing to see which ones are possible to add in the future.

Antwort von Regpack

Kelly - promise there was a smile on our face when helping you go live and collect registrations and payments seamlessly!

Carson
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great service and a great team!

Bewertet am 5.1.2022

Overall I would recommend Regpack to any organization looking for a powerful and flexible registration platform. The flexibility and group registration are by far the best features of the software. Alongside the amazing team behind it!

Software was extremely easy to integrate into our website, thus allowing a cohesive look on our website. The group registration is a huge hit with me! I tried multiple other softwares (some free some not) and none of them come close to Regpack. They also have top notch customer support. I felt supported throughout the entire building process.

Truthfully, I haven't found anything I terribly hate. The software is a learning curve at first. But they do a great job of providing resources and getting you familiar with the terminology.

RegFox

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Regpack

Because Regpack had the exactly what I needed for group registrations.

Antwort von Regpack

Thanks Carson for this glowing feedback! Glad we had the functionality you needed and that our team was there to support you every step of the way!

Karen

Excellent Service and Great Product

Bewertet am 29.1.2021

We are using it for online applications for volunteering and for financial assistance, online event registration, and virtual trainings and camps. It is a lifesaver.

Regpack makes the online application and event registration process seamless, organized, and efficient.

It takes a little time getting used to, but the demos and one on one trainings shortened the learning curve.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Regpack

Better service and a more comprehensive package.

Antwort von Regpack

Thanks Karen! So glad we could be a lifesaver for your organization and help you manage a variety of processes you have going on! That's what is great about Regpack - we can create custom flows for volunteers, events, trainings, and courses!

Corinne
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Regpack Review for Group Camps

Bewertet am 18.5.2020

Being able to register families as a whole and volunteers on the same platform.

Being able to register families as a whole and volunteers on the same platform.

The software is customizable which was something we looked for for a long time.

Sometimes the features are not very intuitive and it can be a little difficult to navigate creating an application or form from scratch. Which makes it feel like the company is forcing you to use them to help you create your product which could cost extra money, that we as a non-profit, don't have.

Antwort von Regpack

Corinne, glad we could help you to create a system that lets you register families for camp and manage your volunteer process. Our success team is reaching out to make sure you have the training you need to successfully create your volunteer process the way you want! We're glad we can help your non-profit streamline operations and make registration and payments easier!

Sarah Jean
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

I have some suggestions

Bewertet am 14.7.2020

My overall experience has been poor. The one exception to that rule is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the salesperson who I dealt with initially. He responds to my emails promptly and seeks out answers to my questions. Not so with the actual project manager.

I don't understand the project manager role. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] joined me for one phone call -- which was long distance for me -- and I haven't been able to speak with her since. I assumed that the PM would walk me through the process of setting up a form. I assumed that we would have a share-screen session where she would explain the different functionalities and connections between the software's various components. I assumed that I would receive training.

None of that happened. Instead, I set up the form. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reviewed it, took 3 days to respond, and made minor changes. Then she sent me form emails. When I asked a question - silence. When I asked again - form email. When I asked for resources, I got a hurried Loom video.

Where's the training? Where's the documentation? Where's the assistance? Where's the Customer Service?

We were under a deadline and had to launch. There were problems and unforeseen issues, mostly because I was troubleshooting without any training. The only person that responded to our pleas for help was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Promote him. He's the only reason I'm not slamming you on every review site I can find.

I suggest that you review your 10 day build process and the role of a PM. Currently, they're both useless.

Maintaining the User database is easy and straightforward.

The Roadblocks don't seem to actually work.
Getting forms/triggers to save can be quite a challenge.
Getting a trigger to fire without having to save the page multiple times is a challenge.
Users keep getting error messages about refreshing the page, which they do to no avail.
The language describing some of the tools/features is convoluted and unclear.
Drag and drop on the forms is a nightmare.
Why are the products all listed in one section on the form? They really need to be separate blocks that can be moved like the Fields are moved within a form.

Antwort von Regpack

Sarah Jean, I'm sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience with our Project Manager. After reviewing your account, it seems as though there was a miscommunication about the way our onboarding process works. The PM assigned to your account is an expert in building Regpack projects. As part of our service, we build out your system for you, so you don't have to quickly learn how to on your own. Once the system is built out for you, we assign a Trainer to your account who works on a screenshare 1:1 with you to teach you the system and answer all of your questions. You actually had a training session on July 16th, 2 days after you wrote this review. While it sounds like we got off on the wrong foot, I'm hoping your training session can help mitigate your issues and once you go live, you will see how Regpack can really optimize your registration process and allow you and your team to manage data and payments easily in the back end. We look forward to a positive relationship with you!

Valerie

Best Solution So Far

Bewertet am 9.4.2021

Overall, it's the best we've used in the last 8 years out of the 5 we have tried. But it is somewhat complicated for the end user. I am constantly fielding phone calls and emails from parents who are having trouble finding classes, logging in, updating Child Profiles, etc. The Triggers also work for the most part, but definitely glitch often and I have to move 3rd graders from the 1st grade classes because they showed available. I have spent a lot of time learning this system and really hope they keep updating, fixing, and adding features because some things just seem elementary that are not available, such as the duplicate merging option, even Excel and Google have these funtions.

We love the ability to create different projects with different needs, such as registration. One project could be for camps that parents fill out and one for adults where only tickets are purchased. This is awesome given that we are a nonprofit and host many different classes, camps, workshops, and events. I also love the ease of access when creating discount codes, etc. I love that products can be categorized and bulk triggers can be added. Payment processing and report pulling is easy and fully customizable.

They took away the feature that counts quotas after a product has been paid for. It is very important, especially since COVID, that we only have so many students per class. This does not work as parents begin registration often, but never complete it. The password/login feature glitches A LOT! Parents end up getting frustrated and creating a new account instead of logging in because the Reset Password function almost NEVER works properly. There also is no way to Merge DUPLICATE accounts when this happens, and they charge per Active User, so I have some parents that have 2-4 accounts, and they are all active, taking up user space, costing us more money. I can't make them inactive because they have classes paid for and registered on each account. If you make them inactive, it pulls them from the rosters. There is also no way to BULK delete users that begin the registration process, but never complete it, you can't DELETE anything, not even Projects. I spend A LOT of time marking "Missing Names" as inactive so that they don't count towards User Quotas. Payments are easy, and pulling reports, however, if you want to issue a refund after 30 days, you have to log in to the separate BlueSnap Merchant Account because Regpack doesn't allow this. There also is no way to automatically change Age/Grade levels for students each year. If the parent doesn't update the Child Profile, the system doesn't either and will show a 5th grader in 5th grade for years.

Antwort von Regpack

Valerie, it's so great that you've been using Regpack for so long and see the value it brings to your organization. The flexibility of the software to work for a variety of different processes is crucial, especially in today's climate!
I appreciate your feedback on the paid for product feature, which was something we deprecated this year. Quotas do still work, and we'd love to chat further about optimizing this for you! As a note, our pricing includes unlimited users, so you don't have to worry about paying for extra. The limitation for refunds in the system is 60+ days, and this is a restriction imposed by payment processors and not Regpack. We're always happy to help facilitate this process for you!
We'd love to chat more about the login issues you are describing so we can help you and your parents resolve them.

Nancy
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

We are a swim club with a very complicated rate structure, and RP has been pretty responsive.

Bewertet am 8.1.2018

Our members get to register online, which some of them prefer to filling out a paper form. (Our swim club has a limited membership, so we do not need it to handle volume or for marketing.)

Affordable. Their programmers have worked with us on necessary customization. We are a seasonal business, so are just starting to look at next season, and see that there are lots of improvements, but we have not tried them yet.

Because we have different kinds of memberships and extra services, it has been a challenge to program and sometimes it has taken several tries/tests to get things to work smoothly. Also, their constant improvements sometimes get ahead of us (seasonal users), so we have to re-learn how to handle something that is changed.
We have had some problems getting the kind of reports we need, but that may be more our lack of training/understanding. When the funds are conveyed, their reports (but not the actual deposits) with the details have sometimes taken an extra day or two, and the format (which may come from their card processor, not RP) could could be better.
(As seasonal users, our frequency of use, the question below, varies...several times a week during our peak registration time, then very little the rest of the time.)

Antwort von Regpack

Nancy, we're glad to hear that Regpack can handle your complicated payment structure.

Regpack started out as our CEO's PH.D. thesis that looked at data networks and their connections. This has formed the basis of Regpack being able to create pretty much any logic needed by our clients, in your case, a rate structure that serves your exact needs.

For your system specifically, autobilling plays a huge roll in ensuring every registrant type is charged appropriately as well as paying on a variety of schedules and payment plans. Most registration software options on the market cannot provide such comprehensive and robust functionality.

We are glad to have you back for your 3rd season with us in 2018!

Michael

Game Changer

Bewertet am 18.7.2019

Our summer camp program was all-paper. Poor controls and oversight over registration fee collection. Registration forms were eye-tests and poorly designed. Creating class rosters was an administrative nightmare.

Our summer camp director wanted to enhance program offerings and increased the number of camps/classes available by 30%. We began researching a camp registration product in mid-April and had designed and implemented a registration platform in less than 2 weeks. Our camp participation rate and fees collected jumped by over 40%. The triggers process presented a parent with all camp options available to their son or daugher, based upon age, grade and gender. This increased the number of camps registered for by family from prior years.

We now have control over who didn't pay. We now have 100% compliance with release forms. And we didn't add anyone. In fact, it reduced overall effort.

Our camp director and counselors were able to prepare based upon number of kids registered. It reduced waste in ordering materials and actually allowed us to reduce the number of counselors who were previously being employed "just in case" we needed another counselor.

Reduced friction in the registration process, improved revenue and participation rates, improved cost management. VERY reasonable pricing. Easy to administer. What else is there to say??

Work flow ensures that all necessary steps are taken. If anything is missed--it is easy to see what was missed.
Ability to present a suite of camps and classes for a registrant based upon triggering criteria--age, grade, gender.
Easy to data mine and create own reports.
Working with design and implementation team was flawless and professional.
Families found it easy to work with.
Uptime/availability.

Standard reporting. Didn't provide us with much useful information. As highlighted in pros--the ability to data mine offset the weakness.

Antwort von Regpack

The benefits you describe are EXACTLY what we love to hear from clients. Our goal is to provide an invaluable tool to our clients that make collecting and managing data & payments streamlined and easy. We love knowing that registration and income increased dramatically once you moved to Regpack as well as form compliance. These things make going into your camp season less stressful!

Rachel

Makes my job easier!

Bewertet am 23.6.2020

Overall, we LOVE Regpack and have nicknamed it Reggie in our office! It cuts my admin time by about 30% in managing our program, and as I discover more features and learn how to better utilize all it has to offer I would guess that percentage would increase. The online videos and training are helpful and if you have time to watch them, I definitely would. If we need a new "project" I would likely have the RegPack team build it to save time and ensure its done right. Once it's set up it easy to edit and update (or copy, if you want a duplicate).

I love how easy it is to sort, and set statuses for all users across the platform. We do a phased application cycle and its important to track where people are in the process. The status feature lets us do that. Then you can trigger custom emails once the form is complete, or annual send emails as needed from the system. I also love the report building, and the ability to export the whole application, including uploaded documents in ONE STEP. I love a lot of things, so it's hard to say what I love the "most."

I feel like it can be slightly confusing the build out a new form from scratch and get the flow/triggers the way you intend them. With that said, RegPack will build it for you for a very reasonable price. The other thing is that I have not had awesome luck with the response from their support team (long reply times, or no reply).

Antwort von Regpack

Rachel, so great to hear this feedback and how much Regpack is helping to manage your processes more efficiently as well as allowing you to customize your workflow to match your unique needs.

Regpack really shines when it comes to managing a multi step process, and it sounds like you are using our status tool along with other functions to ensure applicants move through the process in a way that is easy for you to manage.

Erin
  • Branche: Musik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best decision I made this year

Bewertet am 10.5.2019

It has been great working with Regpack. Our registration numbers are up this year, thanks in part to the ability to offer auto-payment plans. I would absolutely choose Regpack again.

Working with Regpack has saved me time and money! I really appreciated that I could send a copy of last year's forms (from another system) to the developer to create a draft system in Regpack. I like the ease of personalizing registrations by adding comments or awarding a scholarship. The ability to send and track emails within the system is fantastic. That function alone has saved me from hiring additional admin help. The filtering system is also helpful, as we have multiple instruments and type of registrations (teachers, students, parents). Another thing that has been really useful is the ability to see and modify a user's registration after it is submitted.

I also like being able to work on multiple unrelated projects for different teams.

Because it is so powerful, it takes a while to learn the ins and outs. I'm sure there are functions and capabilities that I am not using because I haven't discovered them yet. It has been frustrating at times to not find what I'm looking for in the help pages and have to send an email and wait for a reply. I appreciate that the auto-reply has an option where you can let them know if it's an urgent need. The help desk has always replied within the promised time frame with what I need.

Antwort von Regpack

Erin, high praise, thank you!

It's wonderful to know that Regpack has been a good business decision for your organization.

We love to hear that our clients can spend more time on tasks besides managing registration and payments, since Regapck makes this just work!

Even better is knowing that using a business tool like Regpack can help increase your enrollment, as well as getting paid when you need to.

Arrienne

Outstanding Customer Services

Bewertet am 5.8.2020

RegPack and the RegPack Customer Service team have just been awesome! We work in a very niche market, and RegPack has assisted us in providing a complete service to our clients in an attractive and user-friendly way. And - where and when we do hit speed bumps - RegPack's team have always been at the ready to hold our hands and walk us through. They are super helpful, super responsive, and proactive at every step.

We LOVE that RegPack allows us to charge our clients in a very "hands-off" approach - set and forget (meaning less human intervention, meaning a reduction in possible errors). The interface is attractive and easy to use, helping us to look polished and professional with our clients.

We are currently working with RegPack to meet the full scope of our reporting needs and, while we have workarounds to ensure we can get the data we require, RegPack is kindly working on their end to find a solution for us too.

Antwort von Regpack

Arrienne, it's such a pleasure working with you and the Austral Group team! Glad to hear that our Customer Support team meets your needs, as well as our software tool to help manage your business internally and provide a professional point of entry for your clients!

Mary

Regpack Review

Bewertet am 5.1.2023

Very happy to use Regpack and look forward to learning more updates to the system.

Ease of online registration, generating reports for our needs, automatic payments = greater cash flow and reduces the amount of non-payments we used to have. Online registration reduces the paper forms and customer traffic to the office. Desk side chats are helpful with Regpack staff. Customer support is available whenever there is an issue.

Setting up discounts in our system is difficult because we have so many products and different tuition rates for each consumer. Many times throughout the year we need to adjust a consumer's tuition and I wish it was easier to do.

Antwort von Regpack

Mary - so exciting to hear that Regpack makes you more money!

So happy to hear you love our client focused monthly live webinars as well, to help you learn the system more.

I hear you about the discounts and we'd love to help use automatic discounts to streamline some of this for you!

Rupa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Do not use this BETA software - It has basic functionality missing that EVERY other software...

Bewertet am 3.2.2020

None

None

I am very upset that I have put money down on a software for my Summer Camp that does not have ease of use or basic functionality.

They have several glitches in the software. I would not advise using them as they can't make switches for easy things.

for example, I have to fill up a spot on my summer camp - I have 40 available slots. I wanted them to be filled upon deposit being paid. They didnt do that. They set it up to fill as someone selected them (and not paid). Then I asked them to change it to deposit only (as I don't want to be running reports daily and adding to my already very busy schedule). They said they cant change that. So, basically now I have to run a report daily, remove all the people who have put it in their cart (even though that is counterproductive, as i want to be sure that they not have to put it back in - they are less likely to book if they find it to be gone later) I'm so annoyed at the level of customer service.

I think they should clear say in BETA phase, and be charging a hell of a lot less for a software that doesn't have basic functionality. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Here I am on the day of my launch and I'm seriously UPSET.

The software and lack of developed platform

Antwort von Regpack

Hi Ru, We're sorry to hear this was your experience. I know that there was a specific setup you needed, and while solutions on how to restructure to make it work were offered, you declined to make those changes. Sometimes it's just not a great fit, and we understand that. That is why we offered and processed a full refund to your organization. We wish you the best of luck!

Caitlin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Quick and easy registration software

Bewertet am 12.5.2021

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our sales contact, provided excellent sales support and advice. He took the time to learn about our organization, answer questions and demonstrate the product on more than one occasion. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provided us with flexible pricing options and helped us find a solution that was affordable and appropriate for our registration needs.
Will Young, our project manager, took our requirements and set up the initial project. Our feedback and change requests were handled quickly and professionally. From the first meeting with Will to the actual launch of our registration software, took about 10 business days. This is a testament to the support of the RegPacks team and the ease of use of the RegPacks software.
We only had one or two support questions after we launched, and they were handled with custom video replies that quickly addressed our particular issue and provided a solution.
Overall, we have had a terrific experience with RegPacks.

The software is easy to customize and manage. It is easy and quick to copy projects without getting additional technical support.

Some of our logic scenarios were not available yet in the system, but workarounds were provided.

Antwort von Regpack

Caitlin, so great hearing how smooth the onboarding proecss was and that you are pleased with our product and support! Client satisfaction is our #1 goal! Glad to have you and Strong Start part of the Regpack family!

Tara
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Summer camp

Bewertet am 10.4.2023

Easy to get ahold of someone when I need it. just wish it was simpler to navigate.

Payment systems are self-managing, and classroom registration triggers.

Confusing to set up on your own. need to have a project manager.

Campminder

Warum Regpack gewählt wurde

not reliable.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Google Forms

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Regpack

had everything we needed.
Misty
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Regpacks made our church outreach event registration counts accurate and non labor intensive.

Bewertet am 21.6.2017

The products for our two annual event are no charge to the people attending. Therefore product count was very important and the number of people coming was also very important. Prior to Regpacks the counting was done manually. One year we ran out of product. The second largest benefit with RegPacks was the reduction of paper use. RegPacks eliminated a paper registration form and eliminated the duplication of the completed paper form.

Ease of use. The flexible month to month usage without monthly or annual contracts. Is the condition of questions leading to other questions based on registrant response.

Back end user administration does not have all the features today's technology offer. Not being able to have two forms for two different registration events.

Hi Misty,

Thank you for your feedback!

I wanted to respond to the con you mentioned, about not being able to have 2 forms for 2 different registration events. This is actually possible!

Our conditional logic allows you to present any form you want to any user, based on their answer to a previous question. If you have a user registering for one, or more events, you can show them the forms they need to complete based on the events they will attend.

Alternatively, we can help set up a unique registration application per event. Our new release copy function will allow you to set up one event and everything can be copied over. Forms, fields, products, emails, reports and so much more. The system even remembers if they have registered in the past for another event and can port over their information.

A member of our support team will be reaching out to you to help you create the forms you have in mind so you can get the most out of Regpack!

Lisa
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I needed the best and got it

Bewertet am 16.3.2017

I have a very detailed program, hotel blocks, flights, excursions, race registration, shuttles, etc. 2016 was a challenging learning experience, but as the registrations came through I learned how to manipulate the system to work in my favor. January 2017 I began preparing for our registration, which opens in March. Circumstances beyond my control did not allow me to begin editing my registration until a week before my registration opened. SEAMLESS! Corina was amazing and the experience I had from the previous year helped me edit and execute my registration without a hitch. Any roadblocks I hit, she was there to answer. I know I a probably their biggest pain in the you know what client, but I am extremely happy with this system and especially with Carina. She has made my life so easy with this registration. I see it getting better and better every year!

I can manipulate it to meet my needs. Share withs, payment plans, etc.

there are always a few glitches but they always help me find the solution. I wish they had a call center as opposed to email support.

Jeff and julie

Awful--would not recommend. Even the owner has a careless attitude which carries through the...

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

Professional looking system. When everything works correctly, seems like it might be nice system. Not sure we will ever find out.

Absolutely NO customer support via phone EVER and customer support in general is severely lacking via email. Can't calculate ages with DOB (very archaic). Fields don't work right. Company sent test emails to all of our customers by mistake, our customers are unable to log in, their cart calculations are not right 2 weeks after going live. So many programing errors, its unbelievable. Our customers are extremely frustrated.

Jeff and Julie Hi,
Thank you for the honest review!

The truth is that everything that could go wrong in your project went wrong. We are very sorry for that and would like to help you feel differently about Regpack and make sure that your customers are not frustrated and enjoy using the system.

I am the founder of Regpack and I can say that the last thing I want our clients to experience is a careless attitude. We have weekly meetings about every account that needs attention. Therefore I am fully aware of what happened with your account and was personally involved with the various changes done in your project. Alas, this did not result in a positive outcome which we will do our best to fix.

That said, Regpack is a no contract system and we are happy to help you move to a different system if you feel this is not working for you.

We look forward to working with you and changing your experience of Regpack.

Best,