Eventzilla

Software für Online-Versanstaltungsticketing, -registrierung und -management.

Sortieren nach

Tanuj
Tanuj

Hassle Free Hosting and Attending Events

Bewertet am 19.6.2021

1. Event Registration process is very easy, convenient and user friendly & does not require many days for getting your events live.
2. Payment Withdrawal Methods are amazing unlike others where you have to wait for completion of event.
3. The best part is we can self apply for refund, no need to involve in time-wasting processes of calling customer care executives & all.
4. If we have a good budget then we can also use their marketing strategies where they will promote our events and help us in making our event successfull.
5. Group Discounts is the most amazing feature, although i haven't taken any group discount benefit as my friends have different taste but I think people can use this amazingly.

1. Features in basic plan should be increased.
2. All Everything is perfectly FINE. Keep it up Guys!

• Branche: Einzelhandel

Easy to Use, Great for Small Businesses

Bewertet am 28.10.2019

Overall positive experience.

Overall positive experience.

The platform is very intuitive and easy to use. Setting up events is quick and straightforward. Events are customizable, which is nice as we hold many kinds of events (in-person, online, etc.). We've been very happy with it - it's helped our small team manage events without complication or hassle.

We've only had one issue where the Facebook link was not working correctly, but the customer service team helped me rectify the problem quickly. It would be nice to add a speaker or company's LinkedIn or Instagram profiles in addition to Twitter and Facebook.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Denise
  • Branche: Fotografie

Almost perfect

Bewertet am 21.7.2018

It’s good but there a lot of room for improvement.

It’s good but there a lot of room for improvement.

The interaction with PayPal is great and it allows folks to use their own credits cards to maximize points etc.

There is no way to create a reply email (like a thank you) to a registration. Just a like box. I think this could be substantially better. Also the ticket limit is ridiculous. If you have an event with a limit of 10 spots, and you want to stagger payments (1/3, 1/3, 1/3) the system will show sold out when 10 payments are received. So 7 pay the first 1/3, 3 go to pay the second 1/3. When the 4th goes to make a second payment they get sold out. It’s forced me to go to invoicing through PayPal.

Lorena
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

After 3 years and 10+ Events this is still my #1 Choice

Bewertet am 4.10.2023

Every year I look for other services to make sure the price and service is competitive. I havent switched yet.

I like that the site is so easy to set up a caveman can do it.

I think they can benefit from adding more staff for customer service.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Eventbrite
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Simple set up

Bewertet am 17.7.2018

I like that our free events do not cost us anything to register our attendess.
Multiple currencies for our paid events are definitely a benefit to our global business.
Customer service - always quick to reply

I would like to drag and drop the order of my sponsors instead of having to re-input them to reflect their order of importance.

• Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Eventzilla is a great asset to our sales team!

Bewertet am 19.4.2017

Eventzilla is easy to learn and navigate. It makes managing RSVP lists for events easy and allows customization depending on registration process. The event pages created are clean and neat and user friendly for attendees that are registering for the event.

There are some limitations if you need to create a detailed (multiple choice) registration page. Sometimes the font format can be difficult to format under Event Information. Would like if you could customize event page with more options.

Patrick
Patrick

Great for Event Management

Bewertet am 4.9.2018

Very positive. I tried a bunch of other Event managers and this one was the most flexible for my needs of scheduling a dinner for my scout troop.

It was easy to setup and configure to personalize for my Boy Scout troop. It was also free for the type of events that we host from time to time.

Some of the options we a bit challenging to find, and I had to dig through menus to get to them. Perhaps a single page with more of the options would be better than multiple pages tied together with navigation.

Danielle
Danielle
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Best entry-level ticket sales/reg platform online

Bewertet am 27.11.2018

We needed an online system to take hundreds of solo,duet, trio dance registrations for a video dance contest as well as to process ticket sales for the live event. We needed it to have low fees (or zero) as well as the ability to pass on fees to the customer. Eventzilla did all of this easily! From customizing the registration forms to processing refunds and exporting reports - it was a breeze!

Everything! Very user friendly interface, all of the basic features anyone would need and the price is right!

It would have been nice to be able to completely customize the ticket/reg main page a bit more.

Angela
  • Branche: Bau
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Free trial, but I will be signing up!

Bewertet am 14.12.2023

I am currently at the end of my free trial and I WILL be purchasing the software. With the construction industry, sometimes we are all scattered all over at differnt locations and times. With Eventzilla I am able to securely set events (meetings) whenever necessary. The video quality is great. The audio is smooth. We already have a website, but there are options for custom branded website building as well! You can also send out surveys and such as well. This seems to be a one stop shop, and we love it.

I havent found a con yet in the free trial.

Brian
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Simplifies Events

Bewertet am 10.12.2019

Eventzilla has made registering individuals for events simple and convenient. It has helped us keep costs down while having a professional presence on the web for our event.

I love that on a limited budget I can have a professional presence on the web to register individuals for events. With free events/meetings we can keep our costs down. If the attendance is beyond the free plan, we can pass along the fees to the registrant means we can keep our costs down for using the service.

Overall, there isn't anything not to like about this service. It has simplified life for us when setting up events and meetings.

Jennifer

Relatively easy to use. Your Eventzilla home page can provide you with lots of useful...

Bewertet am 14.11.2015

I used Eventzilla for a 20 year Nursing School reunion. I am not a professional party planner, just a mere mortal with limited computer skills and a desire to see long-lost friends. This website was perfect for us! Attendees could easily pay with a credit card. You then have to set up an account with PayPal (or similar) to have the money deposited into that account. The Eventzilla fee was a dollar per ticket sold. The fee with Paypal was 2.9% of whatever you are charging for your "ticket" plus 30 cents. Setting up the website was fairly easy, although somewhat time consuming (as any website would be). You can get all sorts of helpful information from your home page about website traffic, aborted ticket sales, etc. If you are selling tickets to something and trying to make money doing so (not the case for me) I can see where this info would be very helpful. I did have to contact customer service one time. I was surprised that there is no phone number to call, only an email address. They did respond to my question quickly, and gave me the information I was looking for.

My one complaint, is how the page looks where payment takes place. My attendees would decide how many tickets they were purchasing then click the next button. No prob. On the next page they would fill out their personal info so I would know who was purchasing the ticket, then click the next button. No prob. This next page shows a confirmation number with their name. Next to their name they are to pick a payment method (either Paypal or credit card). This payment area is not set up in a clear fashion. That, coupled with the confirmation number, meant quite a few people thought that they were good to go, but in fact, were not, because they hadn't paid! My suggestion is to NOT give a confirmation number before payment is received as well as revamp the look of the payment screen.

Having said that, I would definitely use Eventzilla again. If they could fix the payment screen, they would be darn near perfect.

Katie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Too Many Glitches and Poor Customer Service

Bewertet am 22.10.2019

Customer service is poor. They ignore your emails and requests.

Customer service is poor. They ignore your emails and requests.

I like that this program is somewhat easy to use. There are a lot of features. I especially like that you can clone an event rather than re-writing the entire thing for repeat eevnts

too many glitches. sometimes, I'm not able to type in the boxes and need to sign out in order for me to re-start. Sometimes, I'm not able to publish my drafts, or they publish and then unpublish themselves. My account has been suspended. Granted, they fixed it but they ignored my multiple emails asking why my account was suspended in the first place. I pay for this program and do not appreciate that you cannot get in contact with customer service on the phone.

Kira
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great alternative to EventBrite

Bewertet am 20.7.2018

Overall I like EventZilla better than EventBrite. Not only for the cost (we are an official non-profit and giving even a small % is a lot to us), but also for the number of features that we get for that cost.

Additionally, adding different types of tickets is really helpful because we can accommodate certain scenarios with our students without having to manually manage different, common ticket scenarios (e.g., reduced cost).

I used EventBrite, but switched to EventZilla and continued to use EventZIlla because I feel the following is a better value for my money:
- Seemingly more features
- More customization of my event
- Better admin/management features of the individual events as well as the account as a whole
- Analytics on events

- Setting up the payment was a little bit "round about" in understanding how to do so
- Refunding/Canceling orders was confusing. The help document did not provide enough clarity.
- Inability to transfer registrations between events without refunding money.

Antwort von Eventzilla

Thanks Kira for sharing your feedback.

We are thrilled to have you on-board.

Our product management team will review the items you had mentioned on your review and add it to your continuous improvement roadmap.

Thanks again.
- Customer Success Team @Eventzilla

Gerald

5 stars all the way...

Bewertet am 22.3.2017

I recommend big time...
What a great service and easy to use. Further, you get your cash NOW, no...

I recommend big time...
What a great service and easy to use. Further, you get your cash NOW, no need to wait at the end of the event. Customer support is awesome. Bang for the buck...

Everything...

Need french version option upon registration

Hi Gerald,

Thanks for choosing Eventzilla for your event registration needs.

Great feedback about displaying the language selection option on registration. We plan on implementing you feedback in the next release.

Thanks again.
Customer Success Team @Eventzilla

Cindy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It has worked wonderfully for my business.

Bewertet am 23.11.2017

This software is excellent for our purpose. Easy to edit, delete, clone, do attendance. The mobile app is excellent. I have had no changes that I could not figure out. It is very user friendly!

It is so easy to modify and add to! When I have to delete and re-enter due to a typo, it is very simple to edit. Very user-friendly! Love the mobile app. It is so handy when doing attendance. I really like all of it.

Rex

My experience with Eventzilla

Bewertet am 17.7.2018

It saved the organisers a heap of time, and we rarely had anyone registering that found the registration process difficult to use.

* It really simplified the process of people registering for our workshops, both for them and for us.
* When I had an issue with the software, the Eventzilla team got back to me straight away and resolved the problem.
* Our workshops had the same format, so we were able to create a new form for registering by just editing an existing form. A real time-saver.
* And because we weren't charging teachers for the workshops, it was free to use.

Only that one issue with the software - we were using a keyboard character in our title that caused the problem. But it was resolved quickly.

Melinda
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

We love Eventzilla!

Bewertet am 23.8.2017

Ease of managing registration and I love that it's free. We are a non-profit so it's so appreciated that you keep the basic free!

I was hesitant to try a registration management site I had not heard of before, but I went ahead and did it. I've been very impressed in how great it works! It's pretty easy to use and if you can't find something, you can search the Q&A section. I've been using it a little over a year now for various events for our non-profit and I love the fact they keep the costs low, and even free for the general system. We will continue to use and promote Eventzilla whenever possible!

Honestly, I can't think of any. I've noticed it has a tendency to remove my cover photo at times and rearrange my custom questions. But those are just little quirks that are easy to work around. Just double check everything before publishing the event!

Brent

Good program as long as you don't have limited seating for your event.

Bewertet am 12.1.2016

Pros: Fairly simple to set up, seems simple for attendees to use, multiple views of attendee data, ability to email attendees. I like the export function because it allows me to save the attendee data in Excel and manipulate it to suit my needs. Customer Service via chat was prompt and effective.

Cons: Does not work for events with limited seating due to "pending" tickets not being pulled from seating totals. Anyone choosing to pay at the door ends up in "pending" unless you manually confirm the ticket. If you do, it puts that customer in with those who have paid and you have no way of identifying them at check-in. A couple of times before our event I had to go in and adjust the number of available tickets to compensate for the "pending" attendees.

Too many attendees had trouble with the payment process and ended up on the "incomplete/abandoned" list. From what I gather from attendees, many thought they had to have a PayPal account when they got to the payment page, so they backed out. A PayPal account is not required for payment processing since we have an account. Somehow the interface should be reviewed to avoid confusing potential attendees.

Customer service via chat was prompt and effective. I'm still waiting for an email response to a question I was promised, but now our event is over.

There should be a way to move attendees that end up on the "incomplete/abandoned" list to the "pending" list if they have chosen to pay at the gate.

Dana
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Fabulous software to publish our monthly Continuing Education calendar for real estate

Bewertet am 8.9.2017

Ease and flexibility for event creation & contact with attendees. it is so easy to create an event & link a Google map to the location. I also like that I may customize an email when someone purchases a ticket & send the attendees a reminder or change about the event.

Setting up a waiting list is a bit confusing & not automated. I wish that it was automated so when an attendee cancels, the system would automatically go to the wait list & send the next person in line an email to register for an available seat. It seems that I have to do that manually - unless I just haven't figured that part out!

Steven Pharris MSW
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

New Customer

Bewertet am 9.4.2021

We love it, it has saved so much time and looks so much better than any product we have used in the past.

The ease of the functions and the layout takes less time to set up, organize, and download reports. Registrations are easy to complete and our customers are increasing. A simple well organized platform has yielded higher profits for use and less abandoned registrations.

A would like to see the ability to upload a custom certificate as opposed to the 2 options available.

Jessica
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Always Getting Better

Bewertet am 23.7.2018

I obviously really like Eventzilla, as I switched to using them in 2014 and have stuck with them. Getting a custom URL, getting money deposited weekly (and not at the end of my event like other sites), and a slew of other features make it a really great choice.

I love the functionality vs. price. I have been using Eventzilla for several years now and they are always improving the functionality, yet the price to the consumer is always low compared to other ticketing sites.

I think some menus could be streamlined and easier to find/navigate, but it's a very small complaint and not a huge deal.

Cayce
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great registration tool!

Bewertet am 18.7.2018

Eventzilla has been super easy to set up and utilize for our events and programs that both require payment and those that don’t! Linking to paypal was super simple and straightforward. Eventzilla customer service has also been quick to respond!

The only issue that has come to mind is super unique for arranging a conference on our campus to accept payments through a bank account.

Antwort von Eventzilla

Thanks Cayce for sharing your feedback about Eventzilla's customer service.

We do have bank transfer as a payment option to collect payments. You can contact us at help@eventzilla.net to learn more about it.

We are thrilled to have you on-board and look forward to assisting you.

- Customer Success Team @Eventzilla

Marge

Mainly worked well; when it didn't work well, it was not good.

Bewertet am 25.1.2016

The pros are that management of the tickets was better than individuals selling tickets. We did receive our money from PayPal as promised, so that worked well.
The cons were that setting up the account was not easy as portrayed. When speaking with representatives on the phone, I could not understand the representative. When I tried to use the Chat program, the answers were either slow or not at all. I suggest that when emailing confirmation regarding ticket purchase that only one email be sent to notify regarding 1)purchase of the ticket; 2) payment being made to PayPal and 3) payment being made to Eventzilla. There were way too many emails to handle the information.
The list of purchasers available from the site were listed with first names instead of last names, and the font was so small as to be not usable for checking people in at the door. I had to prepare a separate list on my computer.
Sometimes people did not receive an Eticket and did not know what to do, nor did the clients.
I think some additional work on the website is in order. Customer Service needs some work also.
I realize that I am of an older generation and perhaps a younger person more tech savvy could have navigated all of this a little more easily. It was quite frustrating for me.

Anna
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great way to manage and set up an event!

Bewertet am 6.8.2018

We love that Eventzilla allows you to make your own questions as part of registration in order to correctly collect all of the data needed to ensure we are set up. Highly recommended!

I love that Eventzilla is a trusted site that has been around for 9 years. It offers setting up the event, sending invites, collecting payments, as well as tracks attendance to give you great data.

We had a glitch a few years ago with the ticket posting, but it was corrected. Very few errors, great product. Well worth it!

Nechelle
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Longtime User

Bewertet am 3.1.2020

I've used Eventzilla for several years and will continue to use for events that are free.

I like that I can customize the the registration link with the event name in it. I like that you are able to create more than one ticket type.

I didn't like all the information requested if you're having an event where fees are collected. Most sites just send you the payout to whatever address you select. Eventzilla wanted bank information for the company which I was unable to provide.