Eventzilla Bewertungen

Eventzilla

Online event ticketing, registration and management software

4.3/5 (206 Bewertungen)

Mixed reviews

Bewertet am 11.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Reduces some of my workload but then again it also increases my workload in other areas (tracking/maintaining details)

Organizes registrations in one location, and forces the individuals to register themselves. (I don't have to take phone calls/emails to register individuals into a spreadsheet and use a different system to collect payment.)

Wish comments could be updated after submitted into the system. Example: for individuals wishing to pay by check, I invoice them so their status changes from pending to confirmed so I have an accurate count for attendance to a training session/luncheon, etc. Also, clients are having difficulty paying by credit card - some don't want to use paypal but there is a button that allows them to click - this then puts their registration into an incomplete status. I have to then follow up with them to collect payment. Very frustrating. Customer service is also very poor in that - I have to email and wait over 24 hours or schedule a time for a call back (which often when I need help it's NOW!) I also can't get other registered administrators to be able to log in on their own accounts. They all use my log-in and password. :(

6.0/10

The Good and the Not So Good - Feature Rich and Affordable

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 29.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Affordable event management application that was quick to get up and running

Cost - It's cheaper for events then most other solutions, Ticket Pricing - great with coupons and volume discounts, CheckIn - easy with the mobile phone applications, Check Out and Purchase - straight forward and the event pages are pretty good

We run 30 events or more a year. Our issue is that someone registers or purchases a ticket to an event but can't remember which one. There is no way to search all our event registrations at once, you will need to go into each event and search. This is very frustrating and time consuming. The event page looks great but adding formatted text can be a bit tricky. There were a few events where trying to get the formatting correct was awful and challenging - we just had to go with straight text only approach. When viewing all events there is no option to sort events - alphabetically, dates, etc. it would be great to be able to do this and to sort descending or ascending to find events more quickly. When an order is PENDING (meaning it hasn't been paid for online) the attendee doesn't show up in the attendees report until the order for the registration is PAID. We would prefer to have the attendee list contain a column that indicates if the ticket is paid for or not. That way the mobile registration app could alert us more quickly about payment status.

Great Event Management Software

Bewertet am 6.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used for years for both a High School Reunion and several golf tournaments. It works well. Keeps the Management of attendees.

Allows you to quickly setup an event, set the Venue, Set the Tickets. Accept Payments. Notifies you of Purchases. Generally a one stop for the Event. It can handle any type of event.

Did not find it sooner. Would be better if you could spread payments using WEPAY instead of PayPal.

It may be a feature but I have not found it. That would be a General Ticket is taken down by a 4 Ticket Purchase. I use Eventzilla for a golf tournament but I have several tickets that are for 4 golfers. We also sell singles. I would like it if I could reduce the Single Player count when a Foursome was purchased. I now do that manually.

Mit Google übersetzen

Relatively easy to use. Your Eventzilla home page can provide you with lots of useful information!

Bewertet am 14.11.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I used Eventzilla for a 20 year Nursing School reunion. I am not a professional party planner, just a mere mortal with limited computer skills and a desire to see long-lost friends. This website was perfect for us! Attendees could easily pay with a credit card. You then have to set up an account with PayPal (or similar) to have the money deposited into that account. The Eventzilla fee was a dollar per ticket sold. The fee with Paypal was 2.9% of whatever you are charging for your "ticket" plus 30 cents. Setting up the website was fairly easy, although somewhat time consuming (as any website would be). You can get all sorts of helpful information from your home page about website traffic, aborted ticket sales, etc. If you are selling tickets to something and trying to make money doing so (not the case for me) I can see where this info would be very helpful. I did have to contact customer service one time. I was surprised that there is no phone number to call, only an email address. They did respond to my question quickly, and gave me the information I was looking for.

My one complaint, is how the page looks where payment takes place. My attendees would decide how many tickets they were purchasing then click the next button. No prob. On the next page they would fill out their personal info so I would know who was purchasing the ticket, then click the next button. No prob. This next page shows a confirmation number with their name. Next to their name they are to pick a payment method (either Paypal or credit card). This payment area is not set up in a clear fashion. That, coupled with the confirmation number, meant quite a few people thought that they were good to go, but in fact, were not, because they hadn't paid! My suggestion is to NOT give a confirmation number before payment is received as well as revamp the look of the payment screen.

Having said that, I would definitely use Eventzilla again. If they could fix the payment screen, they would be darn near perfect.

Almost perfect

Bewertet am 21.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It’s good but there a lot of room for improvement.

The interaction with PayPal is great and it allows folks to use their own credits cards to maximize points etc.

There is no way to create a reply email (like a thank you) to a registration. Just a like box. I think this could be substantially better. Also the ticket limit is ridiculous. If you have an event with a limit of 10 spots, and you want to stagger payments (1/3, 1/3, 1/3) the system will show sold out when 10 payments are received. So 7 pay the first 1/3, 3 go to pay the second 1/3. When the 4th goes to make a second payment they get sold out. It’s forced me to go to invoicing through PayPal.

3.0/10

Easy and automated

Bewertet am 23.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We like this site for its ease of use, but would love the options to search for attendees by name and allow attendees to cancel their own registrations.

Free service, automated emails to participants and organizers, looks good, easy for participants to use.

Would like the option to search for participants by name since we host so many events. We would also like a clearer explanation to participants as to how to cancel their own registration.

Hi Cathy,

Thank you for choosing Eventzilla for your event registration needs.

1. We do have plans to improve the name search - in the coming weeks, so you can find attendees easily.

2. Attendee self-service is live now. Attendees can view and download their tickets easily.

In the near future, we are adding options using which attendees can edit or cancel their registrations - when it is enabled by event organizers.

Thanks again,
Customer Success Team @Eventzilla

Mit Google übersetzen

The software has gotten better over time. It is not the most intuitive but it certainly gets the job

Bewertet am 5.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am able to imbed registration linking on to my website. And it works well with PayPal. It isn't hugely expensive.

That the software doesn't recognize ticketing levels correctly. For example if you have a max registration of 10 and you have deposit, 1sr installment and 2nd installment registration ticket levels, the system will show sold out when 7 deposits, and 3 1st installments are made even though there are 3 spaces left. This is very annoying.

5 stars all the way...

Bewertet am 22.3.2017

I recommend big time...
What a great service and easy to use. Further, you get your cash NOW, no need to wait at the end of the event. Customer support is awesome. Bang for the buck...

Everything...

Need french version option upon registration

Hi Gerald,

Thanks for choosing Eventzilla for your event registration needs.

Great feedback about displaying the language selection option on registration. We plan on implementing you feedback in the next release.

Thanks again.
Customer Success Team @Eventzilla

Great alternative to EventBrite

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 20.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall I like EventZilla better than EventBrite. Not only for the cost (we are an official non-profit and giving even a small % is a lot to us), but also for the number of features that we get for that cost.

Additionally, adding different types of tickets is really helpful because we can accommodate certain scenarios with our students without having to manually manage different, common ticket scenarios (e.g., reduced cost).

I used EventBrite, but switched to EventZilla and continued to use EventZIlla because I feel the following is a better value for my money:
- Seemingly more features
- More customization of my event
- Better admin/management features of the individual events as well as the account as a whole
- Analytics on events

- Setting up the payment was a little bit "round about" in understanding how to do so
- Refunding/Canceling orders was confusing. The help document did not provide enough clarity.
- Inability to transfer registrations between events without refunding money.

Antwort von Eventzilla

Thanks Kira for sharing your feedback.

We are thrilled to have you on-board.

Our product management team will review the items you had mentioned on your review and add it to your continuous improvement roadmap.

Thanks again.
- Customer Success Team @Eventzilla

Ups and Downs.

Bewertet am 2.11.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have used Eventzilla for 3 years to run an event, we have been able to take a selection of data, adapt and run the registration process and keep up to date with managing payments and our attendees.

For 2 years it was a superb system, we had no problems it all ran incredibly smoothly. This year however approximately a third of our orders, did not receive their tickets, we had to talk to a huge number of people and assure them they had tickets for the event. Their email addresses given were correct, and the emails hadn't been caught by a Spam filter. Technical glitches occur, it's understandable, we contacted Eventzilla and informed them of our problem, and were dealt with in the most infuriating and asinine way possible. We were informed that it was our fault attendees weren't receiving emails and they were being sent to the order email address, we explained we understood this, and that the emails weren't being delivered there, we supplied evidence of the orders who had failed to receive contact, and were told that the Eventzilla system showed them having been delivered. There was no suggestion of where these emails were going to, no interest in trying to help us resolve this issue, no acknowledgement of any fault on behalf of Eventzilla, the stark comparison between faultless service 2 years previously and nothing but problems this year was extremely apparent.

We will not be using again.

Hi Adam,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We are committed to providing the best level of support to our customers and we will ensure that this issue is investigated thoroughly.

I will also reach out to you directly to discuss further.

Easy to create events.

Bewertet am 21.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Eventzilla makes it easy to create events and customize how I want my event page to look like.
It has a simple interface, making it easy for attendees to register for events.
I am also able to send messages to my attendees all at once.

I have had trouble paying for event tickets in time past on Eventzilla. Apart from the issues with payment , Eventzilla does a good job in every other area.

Versatile event registration site

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Eventzilla has been a great tool for my organization for organizing workshops, open houses, and other events.

I like that Eventzilla has a lot of options for my events. I can customize all of the details, as well as ticket types, registration details/questions, response emails, reminder frequency, etc. It gets me the information I need to collect data on my registrants and understand my audience better.

The software is a little cumbersome at times. Some of the great features are pretty hidden and you really have to look for them. The text box fields are also a little tricky sometimes - especially if you copy and paste formatted text. The text boxes allow for text editing and style options, but it is easy to get weird lingering formatting to stick and make things look funky.

Mit Google übersetzen

A user friendly, visually friendly-ish tool that could use some updates

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 26.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've been using Eventzilla for quarterly classes and event registrations. There are bugs in the system we don't like, but we've figured out a way around some of them to make it work for us. I took on the task of managing the tool without any training provided to me and it's been relatively easy to pick up as the site options are pretty intuitive. The tool has some limitations such as not being able to track sent messages, like when you've notified someone to complete their registration, or when you've notified someone on your waitlist that they can register. Another thing that bothers me is it will not allow us to overbook an event as the the administrator, which means if you cap your event, you have to go through a lengthy and risky process of opening registration up again to the public if you want to register someone on the back-end after your event has reached max cap or it's past the registration deadline. This is something we have to do a lot and it is time-consuming. Overall the tool is useful and pretty user-friendly, but we would like to have better email tracking and customer tracking abilities and will be exploring other options.

Easy to use.

Very little if any tracking capabilities.

Mit Google übersetzen

It has worked wonderfully for my business.

Bewertet am 23.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software is excellent for our purpose. Easy to edit, delete, clone, do attendance. The mobile app is excellent. I have had no changes that I could not figure out. It is very user friendly!

It is so easy to modify and add to! When I have to delete and re-enter due to a typo, it is very simple to edit. Very user-friendly! Love the mobile app. It is so handy when doing attendance. I really like all of it.

Eventzilla Review - Springboro Chamber of Commerce

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Excellent system, we have used for about 4 years.

Ease of use, fast response time, immediate posting, easy to clone events and copy events, edit events and use to register for our members.

I dislike sometimes that the system is down during the week. I understand sometimes maintenance has to be done, just wish it would be done in the evenings, or on the weekends.

Eventzilla

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 4.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We used the software for about 1 year, as a registration method for a large convention. Overall, the software works well, but there are some flaws, especially with payment methods offered.

Ease of tracking total numbers of registrants. The ability to download as an excel file at the end, to manipulate into the sign-in sheets that worked best for us.

The payment methods offered were limited, and not customizable. Also, PayPal was the "online payment method", but PayPal has serious issues with anyone trying to use their cell phone to pay (instead of a laptop/pc). Also, if someone needed a registration modified (name changes, email changes, etc.) it was extremely time consuming and frustrating to do.

My experience with Eventzilla

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It saved the organisers a heap of time, and we rarely had anyone registering that found the registration process difficult to use.

* It really simplified the process of people registering for our workshops, both for them and for us.
* When I had an issue with the software, the Eventzilla team got back to me straight away and resolved the problem.
* Our workshops had the same format, so we were able to create a new form for registering by just editing an existing form. A real time-saver.
* And because we weren't charging teachers for the workshops, it was free to use.

Only that one issue with the software - we were using a keyboard character in our title that caused the problem. But it was resolved quickly.

Good Alternative for event registration

Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 23.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall it has been a useful tool. Creating events is really simple and once you have a template, editing it for future events is a snap. Eventzilla also makes check in super simple which has sped up our registration check in lines.
I do wish there was a way to do a few customizations on the tickets. We often giveaway items at our events and wish you could print things like sizing or some sort of code on each person's ticket. Its not a deal breaker by any means, would just be a nice feature.

Overall it is easy to use and customize. We use it for internal events that our staff attend and customizing it to our needs is pretty easy.

Occasionally editing is difficult. If you are creating a multiple choice option and make a mistake, its not easy to just edit the one line that has a mistake, rather you have to delete it which then changes the order of how you had things listed. This can be corrected, but its an extra step I'd rather not have to make.

We love Eventzilla!

Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 23.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of managing registration and I love that it's free. We are a non-profit so it's so appreciated that you keep the basic free!

I was hesitant to try a registration management site I had not heard of before, but I went ahead and did it. I've been very impressed in how great it works! It's pretty easy to use and if you can't find something, you can search the Q&A section. I've been using it a little over a year now for various events for our non-profit and I love the fact they keep the costs low, and even free for the general system. We will continue to use and promote Eventzilla whenever possible!

Honestly, I can't think of any. I've noticed it has a tendency to remove my cover photo at times and rearrange my custom questions. But those are just little quirks that are easy to work around. Just double check everything before publishing the event!

Mit Google übersetzen

Good program as long as you don't have limited seating for your event.

Bewertet am 12.1.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Pros: Fairly simple to set up, seems simple for attendees to use, multiple views of attendee data, ability to email attendees. I like the export function because it allows me to save the attendee data in Excel and manipulate it to suit my needs. Customer Service via chat was prompt and effective.

Cons: Does not work for events with limited seating due to "pending" tickets not being pulled from seating totals. Anyone choosing to pay at the door ends up in "pending" unless you manually confirm the ticket. If you do, it puts that customer in with those who have paid and you have no way of identifying them at check-in. A couple of times before our event I had to go in and adjust the number of available tickets to compensate for the "pending" attendees.

Too many attendees had trouble with the payment process and ended up on the "incomplete/abandoned" list. From what I gather from attendees, many thought they had to have a PayPal account when they got to the payment page, so they backed out. A PayPal account is not required for payment processing since we have an account. Somehow the interface should be reviewed to avoid confusing potential attendees.

Customer service via chat was prompt and effective. I'm still waiting for an email response to a question I was promised, but now our event is over.

There should be a way to move attendees that end up on the "incomplete/abandoned" list to the "pending" list if they have chosen to pay at the gate.

Mit Google übersetzen

Running a business on my own...

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 28.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I didn't mean for it to become a business. I just thought I had some space and could let people use it to give dental continuing education. Before I knew it, I had 25 classes running each year and it's growing. A secretary? No need. I run it with Eventzilla! Promotion, registration, attendee lists, refunds (through PayPal). It couldn't be simpler.

My only complaint is that some of my tuitions are pretty large and I pay a hefty fee with the flat percentage even though there is no extra work for that. But that does cover their free service, too, so what the heck.

Pretty easy to run.

Sometimes I find certain things hard to find....have to go through different sections to find what I'm looking for. Can't remember examples offhand.

Mit Google übersetzen

Fabulous software to publish our monthly Continuing Education calendar for real estate

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 8.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease and flexibility for event creation & contact with attendees. it is so easy to create an event & link a Google map to the location. I also like that I may customize an email when someone purchases a ticket & send the attendees a reminder or change about the event.

Setting up a waiting list is a bit confusing & not automated. I wish that it was automated so when an attendee cancels, the system would automatically go to the wait list & send the next person in line an email to register for an available seat. It seems that I have to do that manually - unless I just haven't figured that part out!

Simple set up

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like that our free events do not cost us anything to register our attendess.
Multiple currencies for our paid events are definitely a benefit to our global business.
Customer service - always quick to reply

I would like to drag and drop the order of my sponsors instead of having to re-input them to reflect their order of importance.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool for organising events

Bewertet am 31.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've used eventzilla to organise our national fundraising challenge events, allowing people to sign up for mountain climbs and pay for their ticket at the same time as accepting T&C's and finding out more information about the event. It was really easy to set up and to manage the event and much easier than dealing with hundreds of emails!

It's easy to use and simple to personalise the events to incorporate your own branding and design. The notification settings are also easy to adjust to suit and reporting works really well. There are a lot of functions for a simple looking interface.

Nothing, it all does what we want it to!

Mit Google übersetzen

Eventzilla is a great asset to our sales team!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 19.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

Eventzilla is easy to learn and navigate. It makes managing RSVP lists for events easy and allows customization depending on registration process. The event pages created are clean and neat and user friendly for attendees that are registering for the event.

There are some limitations if you need to create a detailed (multiple choice) registration page. Sometimes the font format can be difficult to format under Event Information. Would like if you could customize event page with more options.