EZOfficeInventory

4,6 (1.493)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Asset Tracking- und Wartungssoftware.

(1.493)

Sortieren nach

Blake
Blake
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great software for assett management

Bewertet am 3.3.2021

If you have a large inventory of items and aren't yet using an asset management program, I would highly recommend EZOfficeInventory. You will be surprised at how much easier it is to find things and keep track of information about each item.

The program does most everything I think an inventory/asset program should. The web-based access makes it very convenient to use. Assets can be entered in the system and checked out by users, reserved for future use, and checked in. The program allows items to be categorized and grouped for ease of searching, so even with a large inventory the program is very useable. For each item an owner can be assigned, its location can be entered, and documents and repair information can be uploaded. This is by no means a comprehensive list of features, though. I found the email alerts for returning checked out items when they are due to be very helpful.

I found the program was a bit difficult to use at first. For example, it took me a while to find how I could get a list of the items I had checked out, but once I had used the program more it is actually very easy to find things. I have noticed that sometimes the statistics on the main dashboard seem off; for example, it might say I have 0 assets checked out, when I actually have several checked out. Other than that, I haven't encountered any major software issues.

Antwort von EZO

Hi Blake, thank you for that amazing review. We are continuously working to improve ourselves and make the software easier to use. We have designated solution consultants available to help you with the onboarding process. There are multiple widgets available on our customizable dashboard that you can change based on your needs. For examples the Assets Checked Out widget shows the total number of assets check out during the selected period and not how many total assets are checked out. If you need more clarity on our widgets and their functionality you can reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com. We'd love to help you out and make your experience even better

Gloria
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

EZOffice Average Performance

Bewertet am 1.5.2024

I have used EZOfficeInventory twice now to pick up AIT equipment. It has been fine, but it has been a little tedious on AIT's end, I think, more than on my own.

The biggest con of EZOfficeInventory is that both times I have made a request with it, I did not receive all of the items in my equipment request order. For the first event, the date was entered in wrong, but I had no way to double check it on my end. In addition, it took almost 30 minutes for me to get all of the equipment that I had reserved, excluding the 2 items I actually really needed. For the second event the following day, AIT helped me with a last minute reservation and said that they would add the 2 items from the previous day (a mic stand and mic kit). However, when the student went to pick the items up, the mic stand and kit were still missing. I'm not sure if this is an EZOfficeInventory flaw or perhaps just understandable human error, but it has been a little frustrating.

Andrew
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien

EZ Office is terrible

Bewertet am 29.1.2017

It's so, so, so bad. You can't see what's checked out until you actually click on it, meaning that when I search for an item, I see a list of thirty of the same item. Probably 25 of them are checked out at any given time. The only way to figure out which one is checked out is to click on each of them individually. Meaning I have to click on a couple dozen items before I can find the one that's checked out. It causes an unnecessary waste of time on a huge scale since every one of us using the system has to do this. And that's just the tip of the iceberg of issues with EZOffice... I can't even begin to imagine the amount of man-hours lost because we're forced to use this stupid system, and I suspect corruption in the purchasing process because someone getting kickbacks is the only logical explanation for the decision to buy this worthless product.

I didn't personally pay for it. But then again my tuition went towards it, so I guess that's not much of a pro.

Everything. It's terrible.

Antwort von EZO

Hi Andrew, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

It is possible to view checked out or available items by applying relevant filters from top right hand side of the page. You can also customize the view to display status of your assets on the listings page.

Please schedule a call with one our product specialist and they will ensure that all your issues are resolved. Thanks!

Brady
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Truly Easy Asset Management!

Bewertet am 21.2.2024

EZOfficeInventory has been great at tracking all of our IT inventory. We use its search function to track assets and their owners for both record keeping and solving IT problems.

Least favorite has been customizing fields, as some are mandatory and not always suited to the asset we are tracking.

Antwort von EZO

Thank you, for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you.
Please contact us at support@ezofficeinventory.com to discuss customizing fields further. We're here to address your concerns promptly

Zoe
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

EZOfficeInventory

Bewertet am 10.4.2024

As I was onboarded to my new organization, I found EZOfficeInventory easy to use to track my IT inventory.

My company does not use EZOfficeInventory for all of our inventory. I'm not sure if that is something that should have been covered during onboarding of our company to the software.

Ana
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great product

Bewertet am 21.3.2024

Great product and very easy to use. You can manage assets, add serial numbers, all in one single place.

Sometimes it is a bit convoluted to return to the menus.

Ana,
Thank you for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you.

If you still feel returning to the menu is complicated, please reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com.

We're here to help and value your feedback!

Crisbel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

EZOffice Review

Bewertet am 10.4.2024

I like how straight forward EZOffice is.

There isn't much I don't like about EZOffice. I guess the only thing I can recall is that it was a little complicated to learn how to use at first.

Lyndsay
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Great for Property Management

Bewertet am 17.4.2024

Ease of checking inventory in and out with cellphones

Entering in the products can be time consuming and doesn't place them in order according to alphabet

Carlos
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Uso de EZOfficeInventory

Bewertet am 13.3.2024

The platform is very usefull for all of the people that is in te company because with this software we can know all the things and all de inventory that we have

Everything is ok with the software and i dont have any cons comment about it

Carlos,

We appreciate your partnership and look forward to keep providing you top notch service in the future as well!

Patrick
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great Product

Bewertet am 27.3.2024

The ease of asset tracking makes my job a lot easier

I do not have any complaints so far using EZOffice

Patrick,

Lucas
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Asset Tracking Tool!

Bewertet am 26.2.2020

EZ Office has definitely improved our ability to track where all our Assets are and keep track of all their history. We were using an Excel spreadsheet, EZ is much better! The customer support is excellent!

The ease of use is great and the learning curve is low. The ability to search and sort for specific assets, the state it is in, where it is, calibration status and ..., is a powerful tool. The ease of editing Services and scheduling services. The App is pretty good too.

We are working on a one stop shop for a Packing List, but have struggled to make one Packing List that also includes the miscellaneous items shipping and returning. When an item is updated for its return date, I get 20 e-mails of all the items instead of just one e-mail that includes all the items on 1 Packing List.

Hi Lucas,

We hope to find you in good health.

We're delighted to hear that your organization switched from manual spreadsheet software to EZOfficeInventory. We're glad that we helped to improve your ability to track assets and maintain an active history.

Thank you for the compliments to our customer support team, who try to respond to every query as promptly as they can.

If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at support@ezofficeinventory.com and we would love to assist you.

Shannon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

EZO in IT at SIU

Bewertet am 21.7.2023

We had difficulty maintaining an accurate inventory of IT assets so annual inventory processes were very manual and difficult to find items, especially with the increase of remote workers after COVID. Now everyone can respond to an inventory audit from wherever they are located on their own to acknowledge possession of the assets they have.

I like the ability to assign assets to individual users to give them a sense of accountability. They perform their own audit responses and maintain their own location changes making it easier on back office functions. I also like the reporting functions both in the built-in reports as well as the custom reports that cater to the organization's needs.

One problem we have had consistently over the years is that we have some 3000+ assets in the system but when we do the annual inventory, we cannot request the audit for our entire list of inventory at one time. We can only request the audit 25 lines at a time so that is time consuming.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Asset Panda und eQuip

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory

It has the the desired functionality for a lower cost compared to others evaluated. We pay for a given number of users and a max number of active assets. The ability to attach equipment loan forms, images of assets, and user accountability make this a great tool.
Aldo
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Review from EZOffice Inventory

Bewertet am 18.10.2019

my experience with EZOffice is excellent, comfortable and easy, can be used without experience in software to inventory

I like this software because is easy to administer and bring me reports complete also I can be tracking devices history

What I didn't like is the graphic interface, I think I could improve

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Odoo und Zoho Inventory

Warum EZOfficeInventory gewählt wurde

because this software has more tools and is more intuitive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory

cost and benefits

Hello Aldo,

We appreciate your valuable feedback and are extremely glad you liked EZOfficeInventory's reporting feature. Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design that will hopefully enhance your user experience. Stay tuned for updates, and feel free to reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com if you have any queries in the future.

Joe
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Best Office Inventory Software I've Seen

Bewertet am 14.11.2019

Exceptional. From sales support at on-boarding, to billing, to retention. I have only had a positive experience with EZOfffice.

Easy to use, quick and easy setup, supports serialized and non-serialized inventory, and so much more.

I can not complain about any aspect of this software based on our use of it with our company.

Dear Joe,

It's nice to hear from you, and we are glad that you have no complaints about our product, EZOfficeInventory. We want to express our gratitude by saying thank you. Feel free to reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com if you have any concerns in the future.

Steve
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Powerful, configurable product that has more features than we need.

Bewertet am 19.9.2019

* We now have an "Asset Tracking Database" that provides listings for Disaster Recovery.
* We can...

* We can locate assets that have been Checked-out.
* Too involved in keeping an asset database for out 75 PCs.

* Data is stored offsite, in EZOfficeInvetory's "cloud" so it is readily available from anywhere which is a real requirement in the case of a disaster at the office.
* Create a report for insurance claim after loss.
* Tracks asset assignment to sites/individuals via a Checkout/Checkin model.
* Handles concurrent users and conflicts.
* Custom fields can be created to handle the need to store additional information.

* Had to create many Custom Fields for simple PC asset tracking.
* Within PC asset input, input template is not configurable to allow Custom Fields to be moved into more useful areas on the screen.
* On asset display screen, again, Custom Fields are not movable to provide a more useful display with least important information at the bottom.
* Layout of asset display screen is not configurable.
* Pricing model is based on number of users configured not the amount of data stored or the databases used.
* Not modular enough to accommodate stripped-down version that would allow us to just use Asset Tracking.
* All Functionality that we use, except offsite storage, could be provided by one Excel spreadsheet which would far easier to use and would cover all of the PROs listed above.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your feedback.

We at EZOfficeInventory try very hard to address the problems for clients coming from various verticals. In doing so, we allow the customers to create their own fields to track. We currently do not allow their positioning. However, this will be looked into and taken to the Product Team for further evaluation.

Matthew
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

100 times better than we expected

Bewertet am 15.3.2017

We researched an inventory system to migrate to a few years ago and we came across EZOfficeInventory. We determined it looked like the best option and it had one of the best prices. Not only have we thoroughly enjoyed everything about EZOfficeInventory since the migration, but since we have the highest tier subscription plan, we can request any new feature that we want them to integrate for us and we have done that several times already. Each time we request something new they always make it happen for us so we have been pleased with every request we have made. One of the coolest integrations that EZOfficeInventory has is that it integrates directly with Zendesk which is what we use already for our help desk ticketing system. I honestly don't know what we would do without EZOfficeInventory at this point. Even the support staff is friendly and quick to respond.

You can create any kind of custom reports you want. Sort items by groups and sub groups. It syncs with LDAP. The pricing is competitive. You can configure alerts and custom access rights. It uses QR codes and barcodes. Easy to import existing assets from csv files. I could go on, but my hands are getting tired from typing.

Having a hard time thinking of any cons, but one thing it could use is a few more "bulk edit" options other than bulk editing assets themselves. Like it would be nice if I could bulk edit a certain user field or something like that. I also wish I could bulk edit the document/image library to remove all the duplicates. This is an extremely minor con.

Abe
  • Branche: Bau
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A Flexible Asset Management Solution

Bewertet am 4.3.2020

We have been very pleased with EZOfficeInventory. We used it to replace a number of manual-input spreadsheets and other DIY solutions. This has been an affordable solution that works exceptionally well for our organization and has been a dramatic improvement from the hodge=podge of solutions that we were using previously.

We really enjoy how versatile this product is. We use it to track everything from computers and peripherals in the office to our trucks in the field. It is simple enough to allow for us to use it across a wide range of assets, but also robust enough to allow us to track service and schedule reminders for regular service and registration on our trailers and equipment. It has dramatically increased accountability across the organization and allowed us to ensure better control of our assets.

There are not really very many cons that we have discovered for the software. The only drawback is that some of our less technically savvy employees are a bit intimidated by the UI. However, after the initial hurdles, they seem to pick it up quickly.

Steve
  • Branche: Sportartikel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Flexible Tool for more that just inventory

Bewertet am 29.1.2020

So I'm not the main user of this tool. Our Operations team uses it for inventory but my tie in is getting new employees up to speed to use it, and also we've found it can be a useful means of tracking employee access to tools and equipment in one interface so we aren't spread across so many places in our otherwise immature tool environment.

I enjoy that it is flexible, but lightweight. Some inventory systems seem steeped in some old IBM style clunkiness but this tool matches cloud-style service culture and seems to flex where needed.

As someone that uses this tool for a few limited purposes, I have yet to really master effective reporting. I feel I either need to educate myself further or the steps to run the limited reports that I want are not as clear as they could be (compared to other EZO features)

Hi Steve,

We hope you're doing well!

Thank you for taking out time to review our product. We're happy to see that you found our asset tracking software flexible and useful to track employee access to tools and equipment.

If you need any help with understanding the functionality and reporting features, contact us at support@ezofficeinventory.com and we can schedule a demo to help you out.

Kerrie
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Couldn't ask for better!

Bewertet am 18.7.2017

Inventory management

Inventory management

tell people all the time that EZ should put me on their payroll as much as I praise & recommend their service! I have used EZ for a total of 4 years & have loved every part of it. It's incredibly user-friendly & retains any data you need to see at a glance between the comments section, custom fields & attachments. They have just enough levels of control that aren't overwhelming to incorporate but still maintains the levels of security that are needed.

I am currently using it to organize/maintain a Samples Department where we have samples from all over the world with different specs. Each piece (some have multiple quantities & others are a single item) needs to be tracked with specific details maintained amongst 7 departments & 4 branches. Needless to say, this is an amazing tool to keep control & accountability for the assets.

Their customer service is phenomenal! Every time I have a question they are quick to respond, thorough in their answer (including links) & have even implemented suggestions I had that helped with workflow. The definition of EZ is working smarter & not harder. Keep the outstanding work up EZ!! You make my job sooooooo much easier!

The only con I can think would be not having images on their search engine and reports. Some times a picture is worth a thousand words.

Chuck
  • Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Maximize limited resources

Bewertet am 14.3.2019

We can maximize the use of our limited resources by reserving in-advance, communicating our intended usage to allow sharing, and to schedule calibration and maintenance. We can use the history in EZO to justify new equipment purchases or to find new ways of maximizing the current equipment's utility.

EZO is intuitive to use. I can schedule the use of equipment immediately or months in advance. I can leave notes to my colleagues about what the equipment will be set to and if they can share it for the duration of my reservation. EZO emails me when reservations are ending and allows me to email colleagues about their reservations. Equipment can be categorized into different groups. Manufacturer Specs and calibration records can be attached into EZO for convenience.

The software is a valuable tool but It needs the administrator to stay on top of changing resources to maximize it's benefit. The team needs to use EZO fairly and properly and not over-reserve equipment.

Hi Chuck,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a detailed review on EZOfficeInventory platform.

Marvin
  • Branche: Biotechnologie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

EzOfficeInventory is an inexpensive option to track inventory

Bewertet am 31.8.2022

Due to AIN not being default option when I started with company the assets were a mess.. I had to export the inventory than sort by group and assign AIN numbers and import back in. Asset stocks were even worst as it does not auto search when using description so we had HP Dock, Lenovo Dock, Docking station. Basically whatever the person input at the time of adding so I had to export and fix that. It would of been nice if it had prompted you have dock group do you want to use this group?

You can track really as much info as you need. We only need to tract asset tag and who it is checked out to. But as a business you can even track how much you paid for each piece when you add to stock. So it allows as little or as much as you need to track.

Would of liked another category for assets for available inventory not checked out as we add them. How we are working around this is we modify our AIN number to put it into another group for reporting. The default option using Asset # is not a good choice because you can not change this number so if using it as default when you retire a system your going to have gaps in this number making it more difficult to track how many assets are in use or available at this time. Default option should be AIN.

Vishnu
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

EZOfficeInventory has been very useful

Bewertet am 5.7.2022

Overall, it has been a very useful tool to keep track of our POs and items in the lab

The product is easy to set up and is easy to be trained on. I also like the layout and the features included in the package

I do not like that the custom alerts do not work properly. Also when receiving items, I'm unable to cross verify with AIN. There are some rough edges to the product that needs to be sorted out

Antwort von EZO

Hi! We are sorry you are experiencing issues with EZO. Could you email us at support@ezofficeinventory.com with more details? Someone from our customer success team would love to troubleshoot this for you.

Jasmine
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ideal for tool tracking

Bewertet am 30.9.2020

Overall experience is completely positive. It will have saved us so much money in the long run and we are now a lot more organised and our sub-contractors are showing more care toward the tools they borrow.

We were losing money having to pay to replace lost tools & equipment which were being left on sites. EZOfficeInventory now means that we can track everything we hand out to our sub-contactors & employees to use and ensure we get it back. It is completely worth the time and money to input everything on the system. The QR code feature is ideal and saves so much time. When someone needs to check-out an item, they simply open the app on their phone, scan the code and check out. We only currently use a small portion of the website which is available but will definitely be looking into what else we can use EZOfficeInventory for.

The only thing which we would change (although it's not exactly an issue at all just slightly time consuming) is when printing the QR codes for each item, we have to click on the link to the QR code, then screenshot the internet page with the QR code on, then paste into a word document, then crop the screenshot to just the QR code, then save the QR code as a .JPG to then insert the image onto our label printing software. If there was an option to save the QR code as an image file straight away that would be amazing however I'm not sure if this is even possible!

Antwort von EZO

Hey, Jasmine. We really appreciate your time and effort in providing us with positive feedback. Yes, our support team actually works in different time zones to make sure our clients are happy from us.

Lutfi
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for smaller companies looking to get serious about asset and inventory tracking

Bewertet am 24.6.2020

EZOffice has been a great benefit to our company, in terms of tracking and reliability in our products

The two most impactful features are (1) the asset tracking and inventory tracking functions, and (2) the work order functions. It allows is to easily track our products across the world, as well as create repairs and services as needed in an easy and functional way

The one thing that I find could be better implemented in the auditting feature, and email notifications. It would be nice to be able to completely customize the types of notifications (within EZOffice) and emails that each member will get.

Antwort von EZO

Hi Lutfi, We highly value your feedback. For alerts and emails you can customize the alerts that you want to send to each member however its the form of notification that they receive so greater customization wasn't really possible with this module. As far as auditing is concerned we allow audits on checked out assets and we are introducing audits for asset stock as well. Do get in touch with one of our support members and they will guide you through it.

Glenn
Glenn

EZ Office Ease of use

Bewertet am 18.2.2020

Overall my experience has been great and I appreciate the ease it brings to our needs for managing so many items as we do.

It is very easy to use and is great at categorizing any items we add for EZ management. There are too many features to list and I will just say that the app lives up to its brand name, EZ.

The reports function was a challenge at first and it seems like we can't delete previously created reports which remain under Bookmarked. Slightly annoying but easy to ignore.

Hi Glenn,

We're delighted to hear you didn't have any complaints!

We sincerely appreciate you for taking out time to review us.

We're glad that you found EZOfficeInventory easy to use and felt that our application lives up to its brand name, EZ.