BluePay Bewertungen

BluePay

Secure integrated payment processing solutions for merchants

4.2/5 (13 Bewertungen)

Great Product, Highly Recommend

Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

There is a different portal for merchant information, such as printing report information on batches, monthly reports, etc. It's updated so it took awhile to figure out but it's clear and easy to navigate once you do. You can manually run cards straight from the desktop. Or from your mobile device through the Payfirma platform. We used to use PayPal and found this site much more user friendly and cost effective. It also batches and transfers funds automatically daily and does not keep large (or any) portions of our funds for weeks at a time as PayPal used to, funds are available immediately.

It is easy to find donor information related to charges if we need to confirm or refund a charge. Recurring giving is easy to set up. Reports are easily accessible.

They make you change your password once every month or 2 and it has to be a really complicated one. I'm all for security but it's slightly a pain and seems a bit excessive.

Mit Google übersetzen

BluePay makes accepting online payments Easy!

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great customer service, easy to use and has been a great asset to our business.

We have been using Bluepay for almost 4 years now and have been thrilled with its dependability and ease of use. We use it to take online payments and for our members to set up recurring giving. We have members of all ages that have find it easy to use and the transition from giving to bank to our accounting system is great.

My only complaint would be when a customer's credit information expires their recurring giving is just ended. It would be helpful if a message was sent to us or the member that their information needs to be updated to keep their recurring giving active.

We will never Change CC Processors

Bewertet am 21.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We won't change from BluePay. We have the best rates we can find. Trust me. We've shopped. Their rates are really great. They've always been reliable, but when it comes down to it, most people care about is the rate.

The only pain point we've had with BluePay is finding applications that support it in the way we need. Our business is a little unique, and so a simple plugin to Quickbooks doesn't really solve the problem. We need a recurring subscription management system that also supports BluePay, and that hasn't been easy to find. But we'll deal with that headache in order to keep the rates we have with BluePay

Mit Google übersetzen

BluePay provides everything we want and need from our credit card processor.

Bewertet am 30.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, BluePay's product and service has saved our organization lots of time.

BluePay provides everything we want and need from our credit card processor. Their competitive pricing, easy-to-use and secure online portal, and exceptional customer service allows us to focus on growing our business rather than the day-to-day administration. I definitely recommend working with BluePay.

BluePay

Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I have no issues with this company.

Our salesperson is awesome. He has been super helpful. Especially when looking for a new POS system (Clover).

Reporting could be a bit more user friendly.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great customer service, ok funtionality

Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great customer service! The employees here are so helpful. Settlement batches are also well laid out.

Although settlements are usually easy to distinguish, sometimes they are a headache. ACH was particularly hard to discern, until I contacted CS. It is also hard to set up re-billing correctly on this program.

Great product.

Bewertet am 5.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Used them for several years and had zero issues. Money was deposited in my account the next business day. Easy to read statements break all charges down to the penny.

Easy to use and understand.

Can't think of any.

Mit Google übersetzen

I have never dealt with such a devious company

Bewertet am 6.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

All the negative reviews are spot on. I have never dealt with such a devious company. They have hidden fees everywhere that they automatically withdraw from your account without notification. Over 90% of credit and debit cards are "non-qualified," and thus, bill at a much higher rate. We have been trying to close our account for months, but they make it extremely difficult to do so. I do not know how they stay in business!

I like what they advertised. Unfortunately, I did not research the fine print. If I did, I would have realized it applied to fewer that 5% of our transactions.

- Does not synch well with Quick Books.

0.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Wishing we switched over to BluePay sooner!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We switched over for some Auth.net to Bluepay and haven't looked back since!

Amazing rates. Blue pay is very reliable, if you have any issues at all they are there to help immediately. They do very extensive training and really get to know your company before you switch over to them so they know exactly what you are needing. Very easy to use.

Can't think of any except sometimes it locks up and needs to reconnect.

Mit Google übersetzen

easy to use payment processing

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 26.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

has made taking payments at trade shows faster and move convenient for me and my customers

I use BluePay to process credit card payments when selling product at tradeshows and it's much easier than any system we have used previously. their web portal and recipt emailing features make it easy and seamless to take a payment.

needs an internet connection which is easy if you have wifi. if not you leed to use data or teather yourself to a devise that does.

My Go-To Credit Card Processor

Bewertet am 14.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've been a fan of BluePay for a long time, and largely because my biggest struggle with a good credit card processor has been fees. BluePay is competitive and was able to beat all other rates I could find. With one simple phone call, they converted me from my old credit card processor, and I haven't found another I like more. Their customer service has been fantastic. BluePay has been so important to our business we've changed accounting software in order to keep our Bluepay processor rather than change to a new processor.

Helpful Merchant Processing Tool

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 11.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It shows the settlement batches that go into our bank account. This helps me make deposits into QuickBooks easier.

Lately, customers who use automatic checking withdraw have shown up as the bank's name, or worse "Customer Name Not Provided." I then have to do research in order to figure out who it was that donated and what bank they're associated with.

Mit Google übersetzen

We went to a conference where this was used for payments and it was a difficult experience

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 21.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The UI was clean and nothing too crazy. That was nice instead of trying to pack it full of extras that no one needs.

When trying to check out it kept locking up, needing to reconnect, and then it wouldn't accept the card the first 6-7x we tried it. Eventually gave up and went to a different booth to purchase something similar.