Dashlane for Business Erfahrungen

Simon
Simon
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dashlane - The OG password manager that just works!

Bewertet am 29.6.2021

Right from day one, Dashlane has been a breeze to use. With great features and functionality that rivals it's competitors, Dashlane has made it extremely easy to store and use password within a secure environment. No leaks, no breaches - pure security!

Since we have been long time user of the free version of Dashlane, moving to the Business plan was only obvious when our business grew. It has been easy to use with multiple users. What's more? Every user account gets the family plan added that they can user for their personal use with family members.

Smaller business could find the cost burdensome especially in developing countries where maximum compliance is still expected but the cost becomes higher as more user are added.

CHRISTOS

Robust Password Manager

Bewertet am 13.2.2020

Dashlane is one of the best Password Managers out there. Both the personal and the business accounts work very well and they offer the kind of security you'd expect from such a platform. Overall I suggest to try it.

The chrome extension is very easy to use and adds a lot of functionality.

At an admin level, it can get a bit complicated to manage access and transfer of password.

LastPass

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Dashlane for Business

I used both products for a period of 6 months to decide which one works for me and my business
Flint
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Stole our Money - No Customer Service

Bewertet am 29.8.2019

Terrible!

Terrible!

- I have no Pros other than they had great marketing appeal. But that was short lived after we bought the service and didn't get the information we needed to sign in.

- Stole our money
- No Customer Service
We were so excited to get our first password manager system setup. Dashlane seemed professional, marketing efforts we great, so we moved forward. We paid to get our first 2 years which they were then suppose to email us our temporary password with username to login for the first time. Well the temporary password was never sent. We tried to find a number to call, there was none. I tried emailing their customer service, no answer over 3 months. I finally found a call, but no one would answer. Upon further review, I saw that SEVERAL other customers had the same issue and lost their money. Highly Recommend you stay away. I hope they fix the issue or they're just being a scam.

RoboForm

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Dashlane for Business

I ended up using Roboform and still use them. Roboform I would recommend.
Omar Eduardo
Omar Eduardo
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Make safe passwords, across all of your devices!

Bewertet am 20.5.2021

I am very pleased with the overall functionality of this app. I would recommend it to a friend or business if they are on the market for a password manager. Setting it up and using it is a breeze.

I have been a paying customer for three years now, and I won't be switching out of it anytime soon. I believe Dashlane is the best password manager on the market right now.

I like having a password manager that syncs all of your passwords across your devices. I use it on my Mac laptop, work computer and mobile phone and it works like a charm.

On iOS, they recently added support to autocomplete password entries with any app or web log-in form. This works great most of the time, and it helps you quickly sign-in.

I've had to contact support for a billing issue I had, and they solved it quickly and to my full satisfaction.

Sometimes, after adding or changing a password on desktop, syncing the data to the mobile phone takes time. It's usually only 1 to 2 minutes, but sometimes this delays affects the usability of the program.

Dashlane recently replaced the desktop version for a browser extension. This is slower than using the desktop app because I now need to open the browser.

Some websites or applications don't support Dashlane's password autocomplete mode. This is a problem with the app developers and not Dashlane's fault, but still, it can get annoying sometimes.

Tab
Tab
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Quality encryption and Breach Alerts help make this the best password manager

Bewertet am 22.6.2018

Saves us from having to remember (and type) dozens of passwords.

Saves us from having to remember (and type) dozens of passwords.

Quality encryption helps make this the best password manager...I especially like the Security Dashboard feature which alerts you when a company might have experienced a password breach so you can quickly change yours. (Often before the companies themselves privately notify us or alert the media.)

We use Dashlane on the web (on our Chromebooks), desktop, and Android phones. A great feature is their Emergency option which allows you to give anyone you select access to particular secure notes and/or passwords they might need if an emergency arises. (We operate in a hurrican prone area so this provides peace of mind.)

I like the password changer, but it doesn't always work on every site so in those instances, you have to change them manually. Small complaint, but a valid one.

Don
Don
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Dashlane Saves the Day!

Bewertet am 7.3.2019

With all the places I go that require passwords, my brain would explode if I tried to keep track of them all. Dashlane manages every password, helps to generate very strong passwords, and it frees my memory banks for more important information. Then it also keeps track of all my IDs, credit cards, and other secure data. With autofill, I almost never have to enter information into forms on the web. Shopping is really simple!

I've had a little difficulty with the automatic password changing routine; it may be my fault. I'd like a "search" function to go to specific apps quickly, no you have to scroll through everything to get what you want.

Joshua
Joshua
  • Branche: Internet

An absolute godsend

Bewertet am 29.10.2018

Dashlane is great for securely storing not only passwords and having your browser auto login, but also for secure notes such as server information and other sensitive data. I also love that syncing feature which means that this information is across all of my devices no matter where I am.

I would be lost without Dashlane's auto login and Secure Notes features. I use them both heavily. Prior to this I was storing this information in my head or worse, in emails and text documents. Now, Dashlane keeps it all secure for me.

I find that sometimes the auto login will choose the wrong account and I then have to logout and relogin again. But this is a minor inconvenience.

Leonardo
Leonardo
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good purchase - there are also alternatives

Bewertet am 20.4.2022

Good purchase, there are cheaper on-premise alternatives - out of the box it's easy to use.

Easy to set up and get it going, Public WiFi VPN is great.

Dashlane on Chromium devices does not always work good - the autofill feature can sometimes mess up the input in the text fields.

LastPass
Anthony
Anthony

Best Password Management software EVER

Bewertet am 30.8.2021

I love it, its easy to use, I have allot of logins and this makes my life so much easier to manage by having this all in one program/application

Im over 50 and keeping up with logins and passwords is not as easy as it was when i was younger. This tool is a Godsend. You can use the add on to automatically access your logins so you dont have to rely on memory and it works across mobile devices as well.

I do worry sometimes that its a look of trust and power to give one company and application and if its somehow hacked its game over for your privacy.

Vatsala

Integration with Certain Apps,Offline Access

Tim
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Decent password management for the average user

Bewertet am 1.4.2022

I found the usage within my organisation somewhat spotty. It was widely adopted but disliked by the technical staff who wanted to use a more secure solution. It was widely used by most technologically literate staff.
However the staff who did not have much knowledge of computer use had a poor adoption rate. I can only imagine that this lowered the effectiveness of password management for these users.

It was a decent piece of software for the average user. They adopted it and found its use improved their workflow - particularly on websites in which the chrome plugin worked effectively.
I found that it provided a decent tool for managing my work passwords at the time and i eventually used the free dashlane tool at home before moving onto a solution that I personally preferred. It provided a good mix of convenience and security.

The company i worked for at the time used a premium account (for business) however switched to a different solution. Because i was not part of the decision to switch I cannot exactly explain why this was the case.
Once I was using the free version after the premium ran out I found that this software was a good example of 'nagware'. It kept constantly asking me to go back to premium usage. I understand the company has to make money and convert free users to premium users but i found it too obtrusive and migrated all of my passwords over to a new solution.
The software has a tradeoff between security and convenience with online password storage. Useful for the average user's passwords, but critical passwords should be stored offline.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Definitely a helpful, important tool to have

Bewertet am 26.4.2021

Every now and then it might be a bit buggy but overall I am happy with Dashlane and they provide a service that is a must-have for all of us in the world of the internet.

- I really like the password health functionality they have where they notify you of passwords that might be compromised (ie. after the discovery of a security bug in Spotify) as well as passwords that are weak and/or repeated often. As you fix the issues, your PW health improves and an account admin can also monitor the pw health of the whole team.
- Their support team really tries to help.
- The software now also knows my address details and such which makes online shopping much more seamless.

It's a shame that they are discontinuing the Dashlane app you could have on your computer and it will solely be a browser extension. However, I understand why they do this as in the past I've used the computer app to change lots of passwords (in an attempt to fix my pw health score) however there was an issue when trying to sync between the app and the browser extension (and mobile app). While their customer support was helpful unfortunately all the changed pws were lost to me and I had to start all over.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good choice for larger companies

Bewertet am 30.8.2022

We decided to use Dashlane for our whole team. It became a necessity to find a good password management software once we reached 70 people, and more. It is quite hard to set up everything but once you are used to it, you realize it's really a great tool. We have teams which each have their own vault. And each employee can also create their own.

It is quite expensive and there are a lot of other options out there, but this one is the best for us right now.

• Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

There’s no better way to keep track of your passwords than this app!

Bewertet am 29.12.2020

A secure and organized way to keep track of your many passwords. You don't have to remember any of them and manage your online accounts with peace of mind effectively.

Dashlane is very easy to use and just the perfect app to keep track of your passwords, renew them every so often, and be assured of unique and secured login details. The design is also very straightforward and intuitive, unlike some of its competitors that tend to confuse the user than to help. It is also a highly rated app that makes you confident about your online accounts' security, especially the ones that deal with finances.

The initial setup can be a bit difficult to manage, but you just have to clearly understand the instructions so you can maximize its full features. Its browser plugin can occasionally send pop-ups to save passwords even if you just did save the passwords.

• Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Cannot live without Dashlane

Bewertet am 23.8.2019

I’ve been using Dashlane for 2 years now and I would not be able to browse the internet without it. All passwords are well stored on my MacBook, iPhone and any pc I use. I love the fact that they offer a free vpn service as well and the fact fact that you can designate a loved one to have access to all your passwords in case something happens to you.

They have an Apple Watch option which I’m not sure how to use.

William
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best password saving software out there

Bewertet am 10.10.2019

With all the data breaches nowadays, having multiple passwords makes it easy to address that problem. Whoever you have the data breach with, you just change that password instead having to change the password in multiple places if you use primarily one password.

You can have the software save encrypted passwords that can be easily accessed for your computer or cell phones. I have over two hundred different passwords. They also have other features. One is to save payment information, another you can save personal "IDs" like driver's license or passport information. You also have access to a VPN.

No complaints. Zero. They continue to add additional features so they are always working to find ways to assist their customers.

• Branche: Internet

For Those With Too Many Passwords

Bewertet am 7.9.2018

Overall, this has been one of my favorite purchases. I am simply saving a ton of time.

This solution makes it so easy accross the board on any device. It helps rememebr my own and my clients logins and passwords and quickly. No more navigated to a secure area to copy and paste. And Dashlane's security features let you know when a site you belong to has been compromised or if any of your passwors woudl be too obvious. You may even create secure passwords with their system. No need to pull out your credit cards anymore. You can even store card info for ease of access.

Sometimes the alerts a re a bit sensitive. Better safe than sorry, I suppose.

Stuart
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Useful but inflexible and poor service

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

Average .. and in the end the frustrations that Dashlane caused and their service team's inability to help led us to shift to Nord

a simple to use platform that works (mostly)

(i) poor and very slow service with no real interest in getting to the bottom of issues.. particularly for unusual issues. Also have a theme of not taking responsibility for problems they cause. (ii) sharing functionality is weak and hard to use (particularly if share a large number of items... you can not search and sort them easily)(iii) change your email address leads to highly frustrating problems as your user name is always welded to the first email address you use

Eva
  • Branche: Philanthropie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Dashlane is a very secure system for passwords

Bewertet am 3.3.2022

Dashlane is highly recommended by The Wall Street Journal, when an article they published about password storage programs was in a recent edition. I trust Dashlane with all of my passwords, whether I generated it, or if they did. I've never been locked out while using Dashlane.

I like that I can copy/paste passwords while in the program, and that it pops up at the bottom of my screen when I click on the user name/password box if it is registered with Dashlane. I trust this program with all of my passwords.

I cannot change my login username, and I'd like to be able to do that. Not sure why that is.

Louisa

Couldn' live without it

Bewertet am 16.3.2023

Dashlane is a very useful tool to save all your passwords and sensitive information securely. I've been using for years and could never stop. It allows me to set very strong and long passwords that i don't need to remember.

It's amazing, i am very satisfied with this product.

Pierre
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Really good, but also expensive

Bewertet am 24.2.2021

A big time saver as you don't need to store by yourself your passwords + it's secure + you'll connect automatically (most of the time) to the websites . Also, it's now working with your phone and tablets (at least for Android, I didn't check for Apple). I really love it and it would be hard to change back

Dashlane is a very useful tool. It allows you to save all your passwords in a secure way. That mean you don't even know to know them. You can go real hard with 16 digits password and use all different ones for your account and share them of course with your team. The best feature is that it will most of the time automatically fill in your username and password for the websites you're using and it's a real time saver !

The price for Dashlane Business. It's 8€ / month / user at the time I write this review. I think it's too much

• Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Dashlane Business Review

Bewertet am 6.7.2021

I really love the password generator and that I can select which characters I would like to specifically use or exclude in my password. The passwords generated are very random so that makes them very difficult to remember, but the point of Dashlane is to remember your passwords for you so this is not a major issue.
I also love that it detects when the passwords you already have saved are the same, or too similar, and advises you to change them.

A little bit more expensive than other software used to remember/create passwords, but I think it's worth it overall.

• Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Dashlane is great for companies looking to manage multiple logins and passwords.

Bewertet am 11.5.2018

I've used Dashlane for over 2 years and it is one of my favorite applications. I can easily access passwords from my desktop, personal home computer and smartphone with ease. They sync automatically as well so I'm never stuck searching for a password I can't find.

There is an issue with changing the original email address on accounts. I've since switched to different companies but I'm unable to change my original login password which is annoying.

Muhammad
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

SaveLane

Bewertet am 23.9.2018

DarkWeb Search feature is awesome feature that scan millions of record. So if your email or information is leaked on dark web. You can change your email and update your information.

It has desktop installable application and browser control panel too.
It can save multiple users credentials on same website.
It detects the new credentials it self and ask you right there if you wan't to update it.
You can rename credential title for the ease of remembrance.
You can share desired credentials with multiple users if you want and it can keep them hidden too.

If you add it first time in your browser, it ask you to reboot the browser and sometime you lose all your pinned and open tabs on chrome.
On some ie tab, it doesn't ask you to login infact login automatically that may create a hassle if you want to see something on Home page.
If your session expires and you refresh the page, it login the use in additional tab instead of existing one

Dashlane Business

Bewertet am 9.1.2019

Every company needs a way to store and share all credentials securely. Dashlane is a great app for it.

This is the product I absolutely adore. We use it daily at work and I use it for my personal needs to. It helps to secure access to all our systems. Easy to share credentials, come up with safe password.

I've never faced it before but for some reason Dashlane quits on my mac after 2 secs after login. Never happened before.