Avast Ultimate Business Security

• Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Avast Business Pro Plus Is A Must

Bewertet am 31.8.2021

The software scans all files, all emails, all weblinks that pass through our network, while picking up any suspicious cyber behavior and giving us a great anti-spam system that we can rely on, we're glad to be using Avast Business Pro.

My colleagues and I recently opened up a small Internet Café and were looking for a new way to protect our devices and the data they contain when we work online. We were looking for protection that would block all types of viruses, malware, ransomware, etc. We were also keen on having a firewall that would keep our web surfing safe and free from vulnerabilities. DNS hijacking on our routers was a major issue that needed to get dealt with as well, so we decided to install Avast Business Pro on all our machines because the software ticked every box and everyone was pleased with that outcome.

It does have a tendency of constantly popping up to inform me of simple tasks that it thinks I should do to keep the computer running smoothly which I appreciate but since it is installed on all the computers in our Internet Café, our clients sometimes complain about it. So we constantly have to tell them to just minimize the messages, there is no need to fret.

Malwarebytes for Business

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Avast Ultimate Business Security

We thought that Malwarebytes was going to be a bit of an overkill if we were using less than 100 machines to protect in our Internet Café.
Mirza
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Business is much safer with Avast !

Bewertet am 19.4.2021

I am using this software in my daily routine work, while surfing, sharing files or anything else, just as much as I use it in my personal life. Company that I work for also uses Avast Business on their computers (probably because I recommended it), so you can basically say that I am surrounded with Avast security measures.

It is really good developed software that I completely trust with my cyber life and it had not disappointed me yet in all of these years as much as I can remember!

Everyone out there who is trying to find a solution to protect their business computer, digital documents and files on their hard disk, this a right software for you that should do the trick and get a job done!

Avast Business the antivirus software protects your computer from all kinds of viruses,malwares and junk files, for a solid price you get a premium account with a lot of security measures and advanced features, which are really helpful in keeping your important stuff safe and well protected even while browsing or downloading different files from all kinds of websites on the web.
One of the best things for me which I personally like with Avast is using it on my other devices like tablet or a phone, because of software optimization that Avast company made and allowed.
After every scan is done with Avast antivirus, not only your computer will be cleaned form all junk, the software will also warn you about possible future treats that could harm your computer, after that you will have a option to chose do you want to manually remove the treats (if possible) or you want Avast to do it for you (it sometimes depends if your membership includes some features, so i recommend using Avast Business premium membership ).

Security is not the only thing this software does, it can also be used to menage your computer files from time to time and it provides great VPN while surfing. Try it out the company allows a trial up to 30 days,don't be afraid of malwares and viruses anymore!

There are some software features which are built in as Avast add-ons, they are very useful, but there is a trick as always, those features can not be used until you upgrade your membership to premium, this a thing some users could find very annoying. If you are a programmer I highly recommend turning your Avast Business software off while working on some code lines, it gets confusing sometimes and there is a possibility that your code lines will be recognized as possible treat ( I am speaking from personal experience).

Since I mentioned add-on features I must say it would be great if they would give a longer trials on some of those features or maybe lower prices on some of them if possible. Otherwise I don't have any complains about it, it gets the job done and keeps my devices safe in my daily routine work.

Tapan
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Decent antivirus protection with few missing features

Bewertet am 22.12.2015

The best thing I like is their centralized Enterprise management console which can handle complex workstation structures and hierarchies prevalent in MNCs from a single location. It offers an assortment of reports which can easily be customized as per the business needs and can be configured to generate at a particular frequency.
Remote deployment of updates and patches is also possible which is an efficient way to keep all of the endpoints updated automatically whenever they connect to the business network.

Avast Endpoint protection suite does support only Windows PC and file servers. There is no support for Mac and Linux based workstations.Also, there is no support available for securing mobile devices which have become an integral part of today's business.

Abhishek
  • Branche: Computerspiele
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

A good antivirus with very high update frequency

Bewertet am 11.10.2020

It is a good measure to protect the OC from incoming threats. The best thing which makes an antivirus software unique is its update frequency and avast has a very good update frequency ( and hence it is time to time ready to face new viruses and malware). And cost is also good enough so that most can afford it

There are many pro which I can list here
The most important which I surely look in an antivirus is its update frequency. And this keeps up to expectations
And besides keeping safe from the threats and issues, it is packed with many other features like ransomware shield, von protection,safe browser, password protection manager, performance tool and much more. In short,if I purchase all of this individually then it will be much more expensive than this antivirus itself
So overall it is bang for the buck

There are few cons with the software
1.) I am a programmer. So when I develop and test apps ,many times this antivirus assumes the newly generated source code as a threat. So to speed up my work ,I disable the antivirus for 1 hour
2.) I have a metered internet. An antivirus software must be updated to keep up with latest threats but this one consumes a lot of internet and the "safe browser" included with it also consumes a lot of internet
3.) It can have downeffect on performance of the PC
4.) The browser with it sometimes block legitimate websites
5.) Not frequently but once it deleted files from my game and I had to again install it

Jeff
  • Branche: Tierarzt

Avast Makes Daily Maintenance Easy

Bewertet am 16.3.2021

Overall we love Avast and continue to use it daily. It makes that function of our life (scanning, updating, cleaning) easy.

We've been using Avast Business now for 10+ years and all of our employees work with it daily. The biggest help is Avast is lightweight (doesn't take much RAM) and does everything we need it to with an extremely simple UI. We use it for Anti-Virus protection, driver updating, and general cache and file cleaning. Over the years the software has been improving it's UI, and I can't imagine what else it can do but every release seems to be better and better.

When starting your computer up, Avast's load time has grown, but it's honestly non-consequential (going from 10 seconds to 30 seconds). Also, occasionally, you get an ad pop-up for a service from them that you haven't purchased yet, but it's very nominal.

Antwort von Avast Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Jeff, thank you for your positive feedback.

• Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Computer

Bewertet am 11.9.2019

This is more secure and automatically updated and voice recognition

It's way to capturing viruses and updation

It speaks when any virus files found and repair process.

Ian
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

It Works Well

Bewertet am 19.7.2019

We used it to keep things secure and it works well It did once miss something that our other software caught - but that was years ago and only once. Overall, great experience and it is a really good product

Easy to use, the scans don't make things go crazy and overwhelm our system, and it seems pretty intuitive

I'm not sure it catches everything, but no way to really tell :)

Malwarebytes for Business

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Avast Ultimate Business Security

Avast seemed to have more features - or at least they were more clear on what features they offered.
Abdullah
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Technology for mordern world

Bewertet am 29.12.2020

Though it updated several times to make it more relaiable against mordern threads, i feel completely safe and relaxed by using this software. I can say my business is secured by their reliable help and support. Hope to see this software in top leading positions among all other software.

I like its easy operational activities and i like its eye catching appearence. I can make everything secure by this application and i feel secured about their modesty.

Sometimes it become hard to find what i am searching otherwise i am happy with this software.

Eugenio
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

REVIEW Avast

Bewertet am 23.6.2022

I think it is an acceptable product for endpoint protection, as long as it is complemented by another cybersecurity product.

a world-renowned product, great prestige, overall does its job at a reasonable cost

we had a large number of false positive detections, so we did not look for other alternatives

AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Warum Avast Ultimate Business Security gewählt wurde

pricing and costs

Zuvor genutzte Software

Symantec Endpoint Security

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Avast Ultimate Business Security

higher reputation in the market
Cheikh
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Best software forever

Bewertet am 1.7.2022

Secure my files

Much more flexible than other antiviruses in the same price range; detects a reasonable amount of threats; compatible with Mac OS, Windows, and Windows Server.

Spam protection can be difficult. The app's features are great, but it can cause stuttering on busy computers because it runs constantly.

Maryorie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Efficient, fast antivirus, provides security and protection, safeguards important information.

Bewertet am 15.7.2018

With the constant use of internet and social networks, the antivirus protects the information, and in the daily work it is required to download many documents or files, so that it blocks immediately and does not allow download those that are damaged, and that could cause greater damage to the PC.

It is an antivirus that detects malicious software that is in the cloud with a lot of speed, it provides security to the information of those who access the networks from the internal part of the institution, which in our case is a state institution, so Wi-Fi networks are public. It allows that the PCs in the different departments or computer centers remain protected from unscrupulous people who seek access to private information, protecting the ticket trays. He is constantly checking the behavior of the programs that are used daily, which allows him to detect the viruses, and makes scans and cleaning at the moment that eliminates them immediately. And it can be used in any type of organization, and even in personal PCs.

Usually the problems are installation, because you have to meet minimum system requirements. Another thing that is presented is with the components of the program, which in some cases the state stops, and does not allow it to start from the user interface, because the files or disk entries, system folder or registry Windows are damaged, which requires advanced technical knowledge to correct.

Susan
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Avast Antivirus software protect the system from any virus

Bewertet am 16.6.2019

I always use this software to save my data, information and documents because my system is free from any virus. And my system always secure and protected. Without Avast Antivirus our data and important information will be destroyed at anytime. But last and important thing that I must say about this software is that you can easily communicate with each other without any problem of virus attack.

Avast Antivirus always protect the computer from any virus. You can easily transfer the information, files and important documents by using the Avast Antivirus. This software is very easy to use and always secure your computer from any virus. The one thing that I most liked about this software is that Avast Antivirus features are outstanding. Moreover, Avast Antivirus provide us that you can easily install the data in a more efficiently and effectively way.

The one thing that I don't like about this software is that Avast Antivirus takes mush more time for downloading the large amount of information. There is a little bit complications created only for those who don't known about this software. Otherwise it is very efficient tool because we can easily transfer the information, files and documents with our friends and relatives through this software. The last thing that I don't liked about this software is that sometimes installation problems create without any problem.

Ceyhun
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Efficient protection that every business needs

Bewertet am 25.9.2018

Overall I strongly recommend Avast to any business type. Because for today annual or monthly fees may seem higher to you, but considering the risk and results of any infections it worth to buy Avast.

I was using Avast on my personal computer since many years and at work I convinced our director to switch to a better security. Avast has proven its reliability and effeiciency with advanced and realtime protection from multiple threads. What I like in avast is smart prediction feature which protect our servers and computers from dangerous infections before their attack. With a strong firewall avast always detects all activity on our server and computers and keeps dangerous malware and softwares away from us. Security is the main priority of all businesses and in order to keep their future ideas in a safe place Avast is the main solution for any business type. Before Avast I was afraid to attach any flash drive to work computer. Because most viruses use flash drives. But now when there is a suspicios flash drive I attach it to my computer very confidently thanks to Avast. Because it immediately detects and prevents dangerous viruses and suspicious behaviours.

Sometimes Avast acts skeptical than normal and prevents me visiting some websites and installing some apps. Maybe such apps are not dangerous but some part of their algorithm seem suspicious and can steal information. Therefore avast prevents me installing such kind of apps.

Julia
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use & understand anti-bad stuff for computers

Bewertet am 3.3.2019

It helps keep the computers in smooth working order. It is easy for users to perform their own small maintenance. Avast essentially protects the network, our computers, and data safe from large threats. Our computers have been running more smoothly which lets us be more efficient because of less technical difficulties caused by outside security threats. I recommend Avast to anyone with a computer.

It is very easy to use and it is pleasing to look at. When searching on the internet, it tells you with a red or green symbol if the website is sketchy. It even lists some of the tracking cookies from websites. For people that aren't extremely brought up in computer terms, Avast makes it easy to understand what is going on. On a regular basis, make sure you do a full-system scan or whenever the computer is feeling a bit bugged. I recommend this program for anyone with a computer because it doesn't take up too much memory or RAM to effect the speed of using the computer.

I wish when there was a scan completed, the description of infections would take you or show you where on the computer it is located. It shows the code, but not if it is an application or support file and the extension is cut with elipses because of the length limit. An option to see more information for a particular infection would be nice.

Calvin
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Avast allows us to feel secure

Bewertet am 31.8.2021

With Avast I no longer have to worry when accepting flash drives to access files that are too sensitive or too big to send via email. The protection offered covers all areas of risk and shields us from all manner of attacks. The scans and diagnostic functions are also faster than other products I have used in the past.

Avast kept flagging and blocking malware that computers running on other antivirus products couldn’t detect. In the beginning, we thought they were false positives until all the other computers kept crashing one after the other. That’s when I came to believe in the power of Avast Business Pro.

It’s much more expensive than I had hoped. But I guess it’s worth it, because it’s very powerful.

Hafizah
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Complete protection from Avast

Bewertet am 24.8.2021

I like Avast Business Antivirus Pro is simple to set up and that all of the files are safe from viruses or anything else that might disrupt the company's systems and operations. In addition, the user interface (UI) simplifies the process of using, diagnosing, understanding, and taking action with the program.

When dealing with quarantine files, it may be a little trigger-happy, and it typically just deletes them without a second thought. However, regular files are occasionally identified as threats by the filtering system and i had to check manually by my self to see if the files is correctly been flag as a threat.

Ena
  • Branche: Import und Export

The antivirus that I use for more than 10 years and it always worked well

Bewertet am 7.1.2022

I have been using Avast for many years and never had a problem.

Installation is a really quick and easy process, you don't need to know too much computer science to do it.
As for the graphical interface, it's beautiful.
What matters most to us: the security, it keeps the computer protected at all times, it's a great option, it blocks all kinds of threats, and finally its customer service is fantastic, they solve everything very quickly.

There are cheaper options, but I think avast is really worth it.

Suzanne
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Sleek and effective Antivirus

Bewertet am 29.12.2019

Overall I've been pretty pleased with Avast and have recommended it to friends.

Avast has reliably alerted me to any suspicious or potentially unwanted programs in my system. Otherwise, it is a relatively quiet and non-intrusive anti-virus that doesn't give me excessive annoying pop-ups or noticeably slow down my computer when running a scan. It also offers multiple bonus features to further improve my internet security and maintain the health and condition of my computer.

Avast tries to promote themselves in my email signatures unless I manually disable that setting.

I've sometimes had an issue where I've right-clicked on a file and asked Avast to scan for viruses, only to have nothing happen. I've had to manually open the program and create a custom scan for the directory the file is in.

Valeh
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Leading antivirus in the market with realtime and efficient protection

Bewertet am 29.6.2018

Whether you are individual or business owner Avast is the best antivirus solution which you are looking for.

I have been using Avast since 2010 and it never let me down. The most I like about Avast is real time protection feature. Mostly viruses try to attack computers through flash and usb drives. But Avast scans any new attached device as soon as it is connected. It also protects my computer from dangerous websites before loading website. My personal details, images, credit and bank cards, documents are always safe with advanced file protection of Avast. Cleaner and pc optimizer feature periodically scans my computer and provides performance improvements in my computer. Avast also offers a variety of useful services for small and medium sized businesses. Nowadays to compete in the market network security became essential need and Avast makes it possible for affordable prices.

The only concern is about mobile version of Avast. It keeps showing ads in free version and it is a little bit annoying.

THURUNU THATHSARA
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

EASY TO KEEP OUR FILES FREE FROM MALWARE AND VIRUSES

Bewertet am 16.5.2020

Avast is a perfect antivirus software that every computer or device should have.

First thing is it is very easy to install and run.And no hard to find the tabs and other things in the software.Protection against malware and viruses are great.It is like a strong shield to the computer.This software is a must have software not oly for business purposes,but also every computer users this is very valuable.avast is made for every person and compatible for every operatig system.and it is very easy to purchase and maintain.any user can install this software without help of any expert.it is very easy to click the ru check button and fix the all the problems by one click.and with the firewall in this software user can connect to any internet media without any worry.And it is ery easy to check the external devices by this software.

I am not very happy about the customer service support by this software.

Edson
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Light weight antivirus

Bewertet am 1.11.2020

It it's very light and doesn't cause slow down of the system unlike other antivirus
Protects the system from most kinds of threats
You can easily whitelist applications
Has temporary deactivation which is best when trying to install softwares which are seen as threats
Has both paid and free version

There is nothing to least like about the software it has everything a user needs

Michel
  • Branche: Baumaterial

Avast review Schepers nv

Bewertet am 13.2.2021

We allso use server protection and i want to renew a licence but this does not work

Easy and fast installation. Management console works fine.

Customer support answers very slowly or not at all.

Hi Michel,
Thank you for your feedback!

We need more information on that the avenue that they tried to contact us.
If support is still needed, the link to our contact form can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support . We are here to help 24/5 Monday-Friday.

Kaes
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

very well rounded product

Bewertet am 28.1.2020

Over all it gets the job done. But would be careful about the warnings it keeps showing.

easy install and update, not too heavy on CPU and memory resources. very stable.

identified some normal files as malware, plus for the sake of upgrading it keeps showing warnings about files that "slow the system down" when in fact, scanning my PC with other third party programs didn't show a thing.

AVG Antivirus Business Edition

cleaner design
Peter
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

the best tool to keep your system and devices secure, doesn't take much space

Bewertet am 14.12.2018

I love Avast. It’s stable, reliable and doesn’t take much of computer space. I also love the effectiveness and the overall design-- it’s intuitive and easy to manage. I can highly recommend it.

The UI is simple and intuitive. This AV runs quietly with few interruptions. It updates periodically to detect unknown and emerging malicious programs that pose threat to your system, network, devices, emails etc. it is quick to detect and prevent virus, malware, spyware and other dangerous programs. I also like that It checks email attachments and gives a warning if the attached files contain potentially harmful program...

There are many features that don’t need or use. I also don’t like the popups—they are quite irritating especially when you start using this anti-virus. The pricing per user is high and I would be glad if it goes down. Deep scanning is sometimes slow

Scott
  • Branche: Druck

Avast Business

Bewertet am 29.3.2021

I would say the overall experience is quite well. I have not had anything major that went wrong while using this software.

We have probably four to five computers at our company that need Avast virus software. We are strickly mac based computers but these PC computers need to be protected. Avast has worked out great at protecting the computer from hacking and online theft.

Sometimes the software will block certain things that I have to go in and adjust that we use daily. I can be a pain sometimes.

Antwort von Avast Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Scott, thank you for you positive feedback!
Regarding your issue with blocking certain things please contact our technical support team so that we may further troubleshoot this issue. We are here to help. The link to contact our support team can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support