Lever

Sortieren nach

Morgane
Morgane
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing user experience from end to end with Lever !

Bewertet am 10.3.2020

Saving time on everything from applications review to interviews feedbacks, including sourcing and nurturing !

I really enjoyed discovering the Nurture feature that helps me save a lot of time. The team collaboration on hiring is really smooth thanks to Lever from reviewing sourced profiles and applications to completing interviews feedbacks. Using Lever really ease the implementation of new collaborative hiring process within GitBook.

My experience with Lever is the first user experience I ever had that encourages me to recommend a product being 100% confident ! I enjoyed every step of my experience with Lever from the very 1st call discovering the product with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], all the way to the amazing on-boarding led by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] until being an actual power user of Lever.

There is not much things I didn't like about Lever. If I would think of one, it would be the grey UI that is not really appealing and sometimes the UX such as having to go back on settings part to update a template but those doesn't reduce the great user experience one should have using Lever.

Warum Lever gewählt wurde

Missing a feature regarding sourcing and nurturing

Workable
Meg
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Lever is the best ATS i've ever used!

Bewertet am 14.12.2023

It's been an awesome experience from purchase to implementation. I love using it daily! It's a great tool that allows me to do my job efficiently and effectively as a recruiter.

The implementation was great. We had a very clear plan, direction and the weekly meetings were a bright spot in our weeks. The system was easy to use, customize and implement!
Recruiter experience - we can save time by utilizing our job posting and candidate templates. We can leverage utilizing multiple locations on job postings. Being able to duplicate job postings is a huge efficiency add. Having the opening and closing statements for postings is also a win. As for sifting through applicant traffic, the archive + email functionality (especially the delay email!) is huge in staying on top of all applicants that apply.

It's more on our end - our security team is very small and they weren't able to grant clearance to utilize Lever with the sync functionality. Being limited in this way limits our level of efficiency of use within the system.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Painful enough to leave my first review on anything work related

Bewertet am 30.11.2022

Based on the above am clearly not very happy. That said, I have only used Lever and Greenhouse (which is far far better). I feel like some negative grump leaving this review, but in 4 months I have wasted hours trying to get feature requests, figuring simple things out like specific plans for certain roles, only to find it literally isn't an option.I feel like they have given up on this, it could be so much better, get a small team with proper UI/UX skills and it could be a really good ATS.

It looks ok, isn't slow, I like the font.Customer service is actually good (although feature requests don't get completed).

No point in listing everything or I'll be here for days, I've already flagged them as feature requests months ago and not heard anything back. This ATS, whilst fast and not completely useless is just so painful in so many ways, the amount of illogical UX/UI that has been put into this is baffling - the main outstanding one being that jobs and candidates are kept in separate channels... what!?- Can't format feedback forms.- Any interview plan you set up is duplicated across ALLjobs.. you can't have specific plans for specific roles, are you kidding me right?- Can't turn off email notifications for reminding to submit feedback, even though there is a notification options in settings (missing the option).- When you are rejecting/archiving people if you type out an email and accidentally click off it's all deleted and does not save, this happens with other parts as well (if you just send a norma email it does save).- Want to return to the candidate after leaving feedback? You have to open a new tab.- Scheduling feels like someone doing A level comp science has built it, basic and not efficient. - No customisation settings - sorry, deal with the grey, bleak looking system (other than the font).- Don't get me started on the analytics, it's so poor.

Antwort von Employ

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. The Lever team is here to help. Please submit a request to the Lever Support team: https://help.lever.co/hc/en-us/requests/new

You have opted to keep your contact information hidden; if you change your mind and would like to provide the name of your organization, we can connect you with a rep for support as well.

Jennifer
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Lever: an ATS that delivers on its promises!

Bewertet am 12.3.2024

We transitioned to Lever from a previous ATS, we were looking for more functionality and a wider range of features for reporting purposes. [sensitive content hidden], our implentation specialist, was absolutely amazing. We had weekly calls with [sensitive content hidden], who walked us through a different Lever feature, answered every question, assisted greatly in mapping our historical data over, and was avalible via email for my team whenever they needed her. Understanding the system and being guided during the process was so valuable - the Visual Insights (reporting) has allowed us to view data in ways we've never been able to before. Scheduling is also SO much easier, the Recruiting team has nothing but wonderful things to say about how user friendly the plattform is. We've also began using candidate experience surveys, to boost our candidate experience, and are planning to utilize additional features offered down the road. I feel Lever has quickly and truly become a part of our core systems, anytime I have a question Lever support is so helpful and fast as lightning to answer.

Our Offer process is currently outside of the ATS, the esignature integration we use does not connect with Lever. Docusign is the only option if we want to utilize Lever's Offer process, so we're looking into it. I would love to see more integrations! The Visual Insights were launched with Lever's Winter Release, I am not a fan currently of the exporting options - but I know this is a function Lever is actively working to improve!

Genevieve
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Great Integration & Support

Bewertet am 2.10.2023

We are streamlining our recruiting processes and candidate management by using Lever!

Lever is not only easy to use, but the support we received when integrating was top notch. We were able to configure it to our company structure with multiple companies and users and it was less daunting with [sensitive content hidden], our implementation specialist alongside us the whole way!

Different amount of placeholders for Offer letter versus templates

UKG Pro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Lever

Fast engagement, price and overall custom configuration for our needs.
Donnie
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

If you're looking for a new ATS, look at Lever!

Bewertet am 15.11.2023

We recently adopted Lever as our new ATS. At the beginning of our ATS search, we went through several demos with other systems, but Lever was the obvious choice for us right from the beginning.
Not only did the system offer everything we needed from a new ATS, the customer service at Lever was top notch. [sensitive content hidden]
was our Implementation Specialist. In my 14-15+ years, I can hands-down say that I have never received such exceptional customer service and support like I did with [sensitive content hidden]. not only is a Lever subject matter expert, but he is passionate about what he does and it shines through in every conversation. His response time is unmatched. I cannot say enough great things about Lever, and more specifically [sensitive content hidden]
. Thanks for such a great product, with great support! I highly recommend Lever to anyone looking for a new ASTS.

Everything about Lever is great. We love the user interface and user experience.

I don't think there is anything specific things I can point to.

Russell
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

The best ATS

Bewertet am 21.9.2023

By far the best ATS that I have used in 15 years of recruiting. The UI is intuitive, the ability to manage your pipeline using is as easy as they come. The reporting is accurate and it is easy to identify what impacts and triggers. I did 15 demos before deciding on Lever. And after each Demo I felt like there were missing tools or a misalignment on what those ATS did vs what I believed was an effective way to manage candidates through the interview process. With Lever I felt like the softwares functionality matched with my philosophy on recruiting and the candidate experience.

Easy to customize, great bulk actions, strong reporting, and the best tool for managing your candidate pipeline.

The Easy Book tool lacks some customization. You can work around this through management of your calendar.

Jobvite, Workable und Greenhouse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Lever

Levers focus on the candidate profile and the ability to manage your pipeline best allows me to manage candidates through the pipeline, providing a great candidate experience and never missing/ghosting candidates.
Louis
Louis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good tool and great customer support

Bewertet am 3.5.2022

Customer support while setting up the whole system across 10 entities was superb. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was, despite the time difference, very reactive and helpful. On the product itself, it has been design to recruit and it does just so.

Some things are missing like really customizable analytics and filtered export of opportunities. The product is still being developed but as of today it still needs extra development to meet all our needs.

Warum Lever gewählt wurde

To go to a dedicated product for recruiting.

HubSpot CRM
Eli
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Highly Recommend Lever!

Bewertet am 14.11.2023

With our old process, the problem we ran into was that it was hard to collaborate with each other . As we scaled, we knew we needed a new solution and Lever was an easy choice. I've never seen the team so responsive and thorough in their use of an ATS before. If you want a seamless process and architecture that even your developers will appreciate, without spending a fortune, Lever is by far the best option.

Huge shoutout to [sensitive content hidden]. She was extremely knowledgeable and helpful throughout the implementation process.

Nothing. Lever is an A+ software. I can not find anything to dislike.

Briana
  • Branche: Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

[sensitive content hidden] is the best!!!

Bewertet am 15.12.2023

Echoing what I shared above - Working with [sensitive content hidden]
was amazing - he is...

Echoing what I shared above - Working with [sensitive content hidden]
was amazing - he is extremely thorough, responsive, and made this a seamless process for us. We couldn't have gotten through the implementation without him!

Working with [sensitive content hidden]

Nothing so far - really enjoying the product

Michaela
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Smart ATS + CRM tool

Bewertet am 31.3.2021

We went through the implementation led by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and that was superb. Overall the customer care is strong and I like the product.

There are several features that Lever should work on so it fits better organizations of a larger scale (1000+) as some of the workflows are just not granular enough.

- sourcing part
- integrations with other systems
- the system is smart so it is limiting mistakes
- reporting is strong (as the system does not allow many mistakes)

GDPR options are very simple, we need them more advanced as a EU based company
user roles - too simple for us, again we would need to have them more granular
email/interview templates - it would be great if these could be preset based on the interview name/type - it would save a lot of time to search through templates
department/team set up - as this affects the entire system and automation it is very hard to set it up correctly, as we are an organization of larger scale, it is just not enough granular for us
job offer approval set up - again not granular enough for us

SmartRecruiters und Greenhouse

Warum Lever gewählt wurde

Jobvite did not allow keeping Job postings and requisitions separate The interface was quite old-fashioned and some tasks took way too many clicks to do Jobvite was very rigid when we needed to make any changes from the standard

Jobvite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Lever

Lever was better fitting our business needs - strong CRM + ATS that helps with clear reporting
Sydney
  • Branche: Biotechnologie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to configure ATS that provides a great candidate, recruiter, and hiring manager experience

Bewertet am 17.3.2023

User interface is very intuitive and makes it easy to navigate. As a super admin, it's been very easy to configure/change/edit the settings in all facets. The global aspects of the company are very important from a data protection perspective along with the integration APIs. If you are a data person, you will love the visual insights as well. You can slice the data any way you need to and share automated reports on a cadence you define. The integration team was also incredible....they go above and beyond to figure out any roadblocks with integration and/or process specific needs that Lever doesn't readily support.

We are very strict with our security settings related to email and can't enable the approval processes just yet which is disappointing. Not Lever's fault, just the nature of our business setup. It has many features, but it could use a few more visual indicators in the candidate pipeline stages when multiple people are adding notes or giving a "thumbs up or down" while reviewing to make it easier to see if action has been taken on a candidate. It would also be nice to have sorting capabilities in the pipeline stages as well.

JazzHR, Workable und Greenhouse

Warum Lever gewählt wurde

We were using the recruiting module in ceridian and it was clunky, not very efficient, and didn't allow good workflow/visual insights.

Dayforce HCM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Lever

Contract terms, cost, customer service, configurability, ease of use
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Lever is a great efficiency ATS for small-mid sized companies

Bewertet am 21.1.2020

I realized improved efficiency from day 1 with a high volume of candidates scheduled on our books for the same amount of effort.

Very user friendly and features are thought through from the tactical recruiting side. I love easy book links, automated offer letter templates that actually work well, strong email template capabilities with email delay features, integration with slack.

Few glitches with offer letters / integration with background check and HRIS system. I had to figure out some rules myself that weren't documented. Their support team is very fast and friendly though. The built in support articles are also very comprehensive.

iCIMS Talent Cloud und Greenhouse

Warum Lever gewählt wurde

Ability to keep notes on candidates for life and own candidate records, built in email automation capability for the same price, improved communication with hiring managers, better reporting, more sleek careers page, improved candidate experience, tons of automation features that fill in for the coordinator side of recruiting.

ADP Workforce Now

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Lever

All of the features I was looking for in one place at a reasonable cost that will scale with us. Most user friendly, built in CRM (not separate), best internal TA features for scheduling, etc.
Marina
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Great Data-Driven ATS

Bewertet am 3.10.2020

ATS that cares about people.

ATS that cares about people.

Switched from a no-reporting ATS to Lever and it has been such a wonderful experience so far. The whole tool is built with candidates and candidate experience in mind. I honestly cannot imagine going back to how we used to work.

Working with candidate profiles is intuitive and fast - especially with the newest feature CV Review.

The Chrome extension makes sourcing on Linkedin a breezy.

Our account manager during closing the deal was absolutely lovely - she was a great support in pitching the proposal to the business and getting us the best price we could afford. Thanks, Lo!

I'm gonna have to say customer support. Issues are rarely resolved on the first try - they also work US hours only which makes it really hard to fix critical issues on day 1.

Lately there have been more issues with the platform than before. Though Lever sent an email about it, why it happened and how they will ensure it doesn't repeat in the future.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Lever

Greenhouse had too many things that could be tweaked making reporting unreliable. Their account management team also came across as pushy, dishonest and overall only looking to score a sale.
Jake
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

Intuitive, Effective, Innovative.

Bewertet am 30.12.2017

Bottom line: In my opinion, Lever is the best ATS out there. Beats its competitors by at least a mile. Keep up the great work!

- Scheduling interviews have never been easier for our Talent Team. Our conference rooms are linked to Lever so we can do everything without checking Google Calendar!
- Easy to use interface. Every tab, page, and profile is very user-friendly, with the recruiter/hiring manager in mind.
- Sending candidates a link to schedule their phone interview cuts down on the back and forth.
- Communication between approvers, hiring managers and interviewing team is ridiculously easy that even my mom can use Lever.
- Automatic job posting to external job boards. Super easy to use for niche job boards as well!
- The referral system is super easy for folks who don't use Lever on a daily basis.
- Customizable application per posting. SUPER easy. I love this feature.
- Reports are very easy to pull and read.
- Recruiters have control over who they involve in the hiring process. Before when we didn't have Lever, all hiring managers had access to every single job posting and its applicants in front of them. Now, we assign them to specific jobs they own. They can't see anything else.
- Lever Extension on Chrome is insane, in a very good way. Extremely helpful when you're sourcing candidates on LinkedIn!
- Andrew is great. Always there when we had questions and always willing to hop on a call with us.
- Implementation phase was super quick and simple. The Lever team did whatever we asked and in turn, we did whatever they asked.

- Requisition approval needs fine tuning. When we decide to hire internally for a requisition that has already been approved, we have to delete the current req and add another one indicating it was an internal hire in order for us to report on the number of internal hires. There's very little you can do with a req once it's been approved without getting the approvers involved again.
- Offer approval is backward, in my opinion. The letter should be drafted first, then sent out to the approvers for their review. Right now, it's approval first, then offer letter draft.
- Referrals are counted as "applicants" and not "leads." That's crazy to me.
- Once a lead has applied through our careers website, we have to manually move them from the lead bucket to the applicant bucket. There's no automatic transfer. No notification, either.

Sara
Sara
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The most cost-effective for nonprofit organizations

Bewertet am 28.1.2022

In short, I really enjoy Lever and all that it has to offer. While it contain a plain applicant tracking system and the HR functions are basic---it does what it needs to, is cost-effective, and that's why it's ideal for small businesses.

I love that Lever offers our nonprofit organization a whole lot of recruiting and tracking opportunities without breaking our operational budget. Specifically, I like that we can add and remove teammates with ease to track specific job postings and view where the applicants are within the process. The templates for individual job creation are a huge time saver as well since we never have to reinvent the wheel each time a new position opens up.

Unfortunately, Lever can be a bit confusing for new folks. I dislike that you have to toggle between tabs in order to get the whole picture (number of applicants & resumes per job opening) and analyzing the talent pipeline with Lever's self-generated information can be unreliable when compared to self-reporting methods.

Tina
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Solid tool with outstanding customer support

Bewertet am 4.4.2018

Solid tool with outstanding customer support.

Solid tool with outstanding customer support.

Even without any previous training, Lever is a fairly intuitive tool to pick up. Their customer support is reliable and responsive- from customer success managers and implementation consultants to the sales/renewal reps. I have enjoyed partnering with all of them. They are helpful, great at problem solving, and are very open to feature requests. Lever’s “Easy Book” links works just like Calendly, so candidates can choose an interview time that works best for them. Lever Nurture Campaigns (email campaigns that automatically escalate to be sent from different people at the company) work really well, assuming you have email addresses of candidates to send it to.

We use Google everything at my company and scheduling interviews can be a pain. Lever pushes interviews to Google Calendar but we cannot see if interviewers accept the meeting invites in Lever. You have to go into each Google Calendar meeting invite to check. It’s also a pain to copy and

Reporting is just ok; I know there is a separate reporting module that can be purchased but the standard reports could be better. This also relies on clean data from the recruiting team, I.e. recruiters have to be diligent about pushing candidates into the next “recruiting stage”, otherwise interviews can be scheduled and logged in the wrong stage of the pipeline. This also allows for false positives when candidates fall out of the process and don’t complete interviews that were originally scheduled.

Mitchell
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

As a solo recruiter for a rapidly growing start-up, Lever has saved me so many headaches.

Bewertet am 5.9.2017

Honestly, it was the calendar booking for a while, but now its 100% Easy Book Links. In the few week's that I've had it, it has saved me so much time in booking both my first round screenings and I've been able to work with hiring managers on their recurring weekly schedules so candidates can book their own technical interviews as well.

Outside of that, I've been diving into building a much more structured interview process and Levers Feedback Forms are robust enough that I can create super thorough forms tailored to each hiring manager.

I wish there was more functionality that made liaising with recruiting agencies easier. Very few agencies ever use the "custom job application" link that I send them and the resume email import functionality is very basic. Ideally, I'd like the capability to automatically tag their source. Possibly based off of the email address of who originally sent it to me. (IE - Agency sends me 3 resumes and CC's the email I use for Email importing. Lever see that "john.doe@recruitingagency.com" email handle and automatically knows that it should mark the source as Agency and tag it as "Recruiting Agency" or w/e)

Honestly, that's my only gripe, and it's not even a bad one. It's super niche for smaller recruiting teams like mine who use a number of agencies to help ease my work load.

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Strong UX

Bewertet am 21.10.2022

The user experience with Lever was much higher than that of most ATSs that I've used. My favorite functions included:- reminding interviewers to submit feedback- being notified when an interviewer submitted feedback- being able to see when the candidate's next interview was scheduled- the notes section on a candidate profile for those one-off conversations with candidates or when discussing with a hiring manage- Being able to tag someone in the notes- Resume review was quick and painless

I would have liked to automate workflows more. Example: If I move a candidate to interview completed, then I would like to automatically trigger an interview follow-up email.Docusign integration never worked properly for offer letters.

Roberta

Lever is the most intuitive tool I have used....

Bewertet am 5.4.2018

This was an easy survey tool to use.

This was an easy survey tool to use.

Lever is an intuitive tool. The flow of work is thoughtful. I was able to self-teach my way through the tool and my hiring managers are also fluent in the tool with minimal effort. Lever enables me to be a great business partner to my hiring managers and to support finance and our business. I have had a team of 8+ and made a career switch and am supporting talent solo - it really enables me to use my time well. The scheduling feature is quick and easy for large interview panels. The tool to open phone screens with blocks of times saves me hours in scheduling. It's a live tool - anything I add it updated automatically. Lever gives you the ability to have contagious transparency with your hiring manager and other team members.
This tool has all the features I need. It's priced very well in the market. Lever integrates with my other top partners.
The support I have received from Lever is also like no other. Kudos to you, Lever.

So far the only thing on my 'wish' list is when we have pre-qualifying questions that if someone answers 'no' to something we need to be a 'yes' that it would send an automatic email. My support team takes this feedback and looks to incorporate it into their future roll-outs for the tool. Which I love... my voice is heard as a customer.

Stan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use, candidate centric, great nuture product. Reporting needs work

Bewertet am 30.6.2017

We selected our ATS primarily on User Experience and Cost. We shortlisted Greenhouse and SmartRecruiters and went with Lever.
This is a candidate centric system, focused on user experience. Having used a number of large tier 1 systems which are clunky, unable to integrate with third parties (or make it difficult), it has taken some getting used to but I LOVE IT.

Lever is so easy to use. Our hiring managers jumped straight in with little to no training and are engaged in the recruitment process.
Lever Nuture has allowed me to increase reach out email response rates by at least 50%. The ability to personalise and automate emails is a time saver and provides for an awesome candidate experience.
Customer Service is excellent, responsive and sets realistic expectations.
From a recruiters perspective it is easy to move through the platform, screens aren't cluttered, minimal clicks and loads of integrations with other API's.
Very patient team. We've had a few changes in the team and Lever Support and Customer Success has been extremely helpful in reptition of training in short time frames.

We're based in Australia and unfortunately by the time a ticket is responded to it is a day later. If the response is not clear or not what we were looking for, then we wait for another day.
Reporting is challenging due to the seperation of Requisition Reports (Lever Intelligence) and Job Postings. Manager dashboards do not provide the transparency required (based on what our business wants to see). Should have customisable dashboards. We have a decentralised model where Head of Engineering for example can't see Engineering roles as they directly report into a Product Team. It's not easy to customise, and quite difficult to understand.

chris

Overall great experience

Bewertet am 17.1.2018

We wanted something that could be implemented quickly and easily, it was also important that the price made sense for the value. We've found that the system is intuitive and allows us to keep track of candidates in an organized meeting. Lever has provided all of this. The UI is super intuitive. The learning period for comfortably navigating the system and time to value was minimal. This has been a great tool for our team and even better for our hiring managers who are loving the new system.With our old ATS the problem we ran into was that our hiring managers never used it and wouldn't to leave notes or feedback about their interviews. As we scaled we knew we needed a new solution and Lever was an easy choice. I've never seen hiring managers and recruiters so responsive and thorough in their use of an ATS before. If you want a seamless process and architecture that even your developers will appreciate, without spending a fortune, Lever is by far the best option.

Reporting could be more robust - more funnel reporting and visualizations in the reporting section.

• Branche: Internet
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great Alternative to Google Hire

Bewertet am 15.8.2020

Since Google Hire was going away, Lever stepped up to challenge of meeting our hiring needs. We've been pleased with the customer service and support after working with them recently.

We've been so pleased with the support team at Lever. As we switch/transition from Google Hire, they've been incredibly helpful to make sure this is a seamless and stress-free process. It can be nerve wracking when switching products, especially when you want to make sure that candidates don't fall through the cracks or worrying over potentially losing important historical data. The Lever team has held our hand through the entire process and it has been a very pleasant transition.

The price point is average, perhaps a little higher for a hiring platform. They do have quite a bit of integrations available, so I understand that the cost covers quite a bit of work that went into this tool but it can be difficult when you want to cherry pick and maybe don't need all the bells and whistles.

Streak, Greenhouse und TriNet Hire

Warum Lever gewählt wurde

The product was sunsetting.
Jessie

The Recruitment Tool You Really Need

Bewertet am 23.8.2017

Overall, I think Lever's by far the best product on the market for those who are focusing on sourcing for good candidates for jobs. This tool is the most efficient one I've seen: I single-handedly ran 200 senior candidates through the tool via sourcing in my first month at work, from sourced to 2X hires. Saying that, the sales process could be better and they're a bit unnecessary when it comes to additional features. All in all, grit your teeth and just do it. It'll turn Recruitment into an organised, and very professional flow in a matter of days.

- Time Efficient: LinkedIn extension, and the flow of the work means 1 person can manage 100s of candidates: and survive.
- The Sourcing Dream: if you're sourcing candidates it's your best friend: it takes me 30 seconds to onboard a new lead
- Customisable interview sheets: it's so easy to give feedback on a candidate once you get going.
-,Wonderful Onboarding Support: once you've made the decision your onboarding support is impressive, professional, and great.

- Price: it's not cheap, but the price does vary according to company size. It's worth it if you've hired anyone dedicated to recruitment.
- Integrations: things like a Slack integration are unnecessarily pricey features. The same comes for the amount of integrations (not that many) as well as the price tag to do each one (something as necessary as a DocuSign integration costs serious cash). That limits you, and feels annoying.
- Sales process: it's not the best sales experience. They aren't flexible on things like multi-year deals, or any way to help you line up the Product with your current budget. That makes no sense.

Kendell
  • Branche: Marktforschung

Leading ATS for a Reason

Bewertet am 16.12.2019

We didn't have a good ATS prior to Lever, so this is solving every possible problem.

Lever is a fantastic ATS for growing companies looking for a more robust system. The add-on of Nurture helps support talent acquisition, which is a differentiator in the ATS market. Lever makes it super easy to schedule interviews, create feedback forms (and make sure they're filled out), etc. It helps keep everyone accountable on all sides. The onboarding was quick and easy (shout out to Rain!).

I wish I could manually upload a CSV of candidates to a job

JobScore und Greenhouse