iSpring Learn Erfahrungen

iSpring Learn

4,7 (141)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
LMS für KMUs und Großunternehmen.

Sortieren nach

Olga

Wunderbares LMS

Bewertet am 6.2.2023

Mir gefällt die einfache Benutzeroberfläche und das Design. Der Aufbau ist logisch und die Einarbeitung in das System geht sehr schnell. Die Implementierung von externen Lerninhalten funktioniert einwandfrei & sehr schnell. Der Kundenservice ist außerdem sehr hilfsbereit & freundlich.

Der größte Nachteil für uns ist, dass die Software immer weiter für Unternehmen angepasst wird, die ihre eigenen Mitarbeiter schulen. Wir als Bildungseinrichtungen schulen aber externe Teilnehmende. Dadurch sind für uns einige Funktionen oder Strukturen, die im LMS implementiert sind oder ausgebaut werden, weniger nützlich.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

blink.it

Gründe für den Wechsel zu iSpring Learn

Die Benutzeroberfläche für die Lernenden ist modern, klar & übersichtlich gestaltet. Die Navigation ist simpel und dadurch eine Hürde weniger für unsere Kunden.

Antwort von iSpring Solutions

Hi Olga, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We appreciate it tons. It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution. As per your cons, Could you please get back to me with a little more details on what exactly functions or structures were less useful for your company? In case, you have your own ideas on how we could improve our products, - you are more than welcome to share your feedback in the iSpring Community Forum: https://community.ispringsolutions.com/category/product-ideas Thank you!

Andrea
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertung des iSpringLearn-Portal

Bewertet am 13.2.2023

positver Gesamteindruck

positver Gesamteindruck

benutzerfreundlich, übersichtlich, guter Support

In der Kursbibliothek werden Kurse vom Support eingefügt, welche nicht löschbar sind.

Antwort von iSpring Solutions

Hi Andrea, Thank you for rating iSpring so highly, however, I noticed that you gave it only 7 out of 10 in the Likelihood to Recommend section. Could you please send more details to support@ispring.com? Thank you! And, keep up the great work.

Mike

I have been using iSpring products (iSpring Suite and iSpring Learn for about 7 years.

Bewertet am 8.8.2017

Reasonable/fair billing
No limit for on-line content
I found this amazing when I first started using iSpring Learn in 2010. There seems to be no limit to how much content can be uploaded to iSpring Learn servers. I currently have about 10gb in the system. Other learning management systems I have used charged by the megabyte combined with number of students
Great up-time track record
It goes without saying that students must have consistent access to the eLearning system. I know of only two times during my seven years with iSpring when the system went down.
Single source for authoring (iSpring Suite) and LMS (iSpring Learn)
Completed PowerPoint presentations and QuizMaker tests can be seamlessly converted and uploaded to iSpring Learn
Unique method of classifying/managing/categorizing users in iSpring Learn
This feature is extremely important to us. The majority of our users are taking courses from career centers, community colleges, universities, and companies. As such, we do not actually facilitate classes for many of the students using our materials. With iSpring Learn, I set up an Organization for each company and school and then set up a user from the school who will act as the instructor/facilitator for the class. This person will receive all correspondences (questions, test results, assignments)

eCommerce is limited. iSpring's definition of a "Course" is just about any content item (presentation, reading material, test, assignment, etc.). My "courses" typically have 10 modules and as many as 28 lessons. Each lesson contains about 5 content items. For eCommerce, it would be better to provide access to a full course (by my definition), instead of a single content item.

Antwort von iSpring Solutions

Hi, Mike! Thanks A LOT for leaving such a detailed review here on Capterra. We are sure it will be useful to anyone who is looking for an LMS solution!
As per your feature requests, I will be more than happy to forward them to our Product Development team. Keep up the great work! :)

Bekie
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware

Learning from the best!!

Bewertet am 7.7.2022

Our account rep is always responsive, and proactive as our renewal time rolls around. Honestly, the product is terrific on it's own -- but the support puts it completely over the top!!

iSpring Learn is the only LMS I have worked with, so I knew NOTHING going in! We chose it because of the success we've had with the iSpring course authoring tool, a PowerPoint add in. And iSpring Learn did not disappoint!

There are many powerful features that we do not necessarily use, as our use is for a very specific program. But it has everything we need -- and more -- to deploy high quality online training to our customers in a way that is easy and seamless for them.

Getting started with the product could not have been easier! And the support is beyond anything I've experienced! Agents are always available, knowledgeable and interested in my issues -- which are usually "how-to" kind of questions. They take their time to fully understand my question, answer it in detail, even providing screen shots and quick little screen casts if I need to "see" how to accomplish something.

It is so powerful, and does much more than we need. For that reason, the help docs can be difficult for me to navigate. There is so much information, and I don't always know exactly what to look for.

But a quick chat to Tech Support, and they clarify it and point me in the right direction!

Hello Bekie,

It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution. Our tech support team always puts clients first - it's amazing that you had a positive experience!

• Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Unprofessional Customer Support

Bewertet am 24.11.2021

Customer Support is not professional

Customer Support is not professional

Software is not bad for creation of elearning courses

Very poor customer service. I am a old customer of Ispring for more than 10 years. They sell life time software validity. Recently my maintenance plan expired. I asked them to change my mail id as my earlier id was not working properly. Surprisingly for changing email in their online account they need a maintenance plan. Quite unprofessional. I felt cheated.

Hi,

Thank you for posting a review and we're sorry to hear that your experience was not up to standards. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further.

Thanks a lot and keep up the great work! :)

Zoran
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A user-friendly, powerful and cost-effective LMS

Bewertet am 11.7.2016

We have now been using iSpring products for three years and iSpring Learn has been the cornerstone of our e-learning courses.

iSpring Learn (their LMS) is simply an awesome solution. The User Management is easy to use and well organized. From creating and editing organizations, groups and users to branding your iSpring LMS account and setting e-commerce with PayPal to publishing into your account to generating a variety of reports and exporting them as Excel files or PDFs to localizing the portal into your language, iSpring Learn proves to be a must-have solution for organizations or institutions offering high-quality e-learning content.
A robust and versatile iSpring Suite add-in in PowerPoint makes the whole process enjoyable and requires no substantial skills from the user. With just a few essential PowerPoint skills you can create a stunning e-learning course and publish it to your LMS account with ease.
A recently introduced feature called the Learning Path gives you full control over the learning process enabling you to set different rules, permissions and navigations through the course content.
What we particularly like about iSpring Learn is the fact that it so versatile, powerful and reasonably priced. It's a cost-effective solution that has enabled us to create eye-catching courses which are extremely popular with our students on their personal computers, tablets or smartphones.
Last but not least, whether you are using an iSpring authoring tool or iSpring LMS, the support team is one of the best we have worked with. Whatever question you may have, there will always be someone answering your enquiry in next to no time.
We wholeheartedly recommend iSpring. Of all the different solutions we have tried so far, iSpring were the only to completely live up to our expectations.

ease of use, versatility, price, the Learning Path feature

would love it if it was possible to custom-design and brand the log-in page of your LMS account

Hi, Zoran!
Thank you so much for writing this sincere feedback about iSpring Learn! We are sure it will be useful to anyone who is searching for an LMS at the moment!
We hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)

Jill
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Wow. Great LMS with OUTSTANDING support.

Bewertet am 26.3.2018

An on-line class that works!! Thank you for a great product and the most outstanding IT support team you could ask for. Three cheers for I Spring Suite/I Spring Learn!

It is hard to know where to begin. After experiencing a frustrating year for myself and my learners with another popular LMS, I am celebrating the move to I Spring Learn. The IT support is hands down-beyond outstanding. I am NOT a designer or IT professional but a Registered Nurse by trade and reached out for help a number of times as I developed and placed over 40 hours of content in a learning path. They have your back. Patient, fast, expert help and not just while you are testing as a potential new customer. They stay at your side through it all. After a year of incredible frustration with learning content not "completing" for learners; and no answers from the previous LMS, I Spring Learn saved the day. I love how easy it is to publish professional training materials right to the LMS and how learners can proceed through content problem free. The settings are easy to navigate for both the administrator and the student; the tutorials are plentiful, concise and well done and the gamification feature adds to the fun.
Thank you I Spring for your great products. It is just so easy to succeed with I Spring!

I have to reach for this....but if I could improve it; I would add the ability to put a picture in the background of my sign in page to spice things up a bit.

Antwort von iSpring Solutions

Thank you greatly for your positive feedback about iSpring Learn LMS and iSpring support team. We are sure that your review will be helpful to anyone looking for an e-Learning solution here on Capterra.
As per your feature request, could you please send it directly to support@ispringsoltions.com?
Thank you and keep up the great work! :)

Jolene
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

The Perfect LMS

Bewertet am 30.8.2022

iSpring has been a great tool for our organization's needs. I purchased it because of it's ease of use for our learners and it continues to deliver a simple approach to training. Learners should never have to fight to find or complete their learning. iSpring is a clear and simple option that provides value to both the learner and the administrator. It's not complicated, but robust enough to deliver everything we need and more. We actually feel our learning platform is a differentiator in our line of business and others in the industry have been impressed enough to ask us what we use.

We have used iSpring Learn for almost 3 years now. The original reason we purchased the tool is the same reason we stay with the tool - it's ease of use for our learners and the administrative functions it provides for our L&D team. The completion tracking, certificate generating, and reporting functions are vital to our goal of ensuring our learners are able to access and complete their learning easily and receive the appropriate credits.

Like any software, there are features that don't always meet our needs. But there isn't anything we haven't found a way to work around or take the time to better understand in order to operate and manage our learning within iSpring. It's not complicated or cumbersome to administer.

Hello Jolene,

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We very much appreciate it.

It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution.

Keep up the great work! :)

Emily
  • Branche: Textilien

Customer Service

Bewertet am 19.5.2022

I spring learn in combination with I spring max works really well for us. There are so many things that you can do with it and I feel like I learn something new each day which comes down to the best thing about this product is the customer service support from the tech team. I have always easily been able to reach someone and get help. Unlike other software that only has community help forums etc. The tech people are awesome and I thank them a lot!

There are a few rules that you need to make sure you know about saving your projects. For example not renaming anything etc. that could break the link to the folder ispring creates. Now I know and there is no issues but if you aren't careful you can loose content. Side note the tech customer service is a valuable resource whenever you need anything. That's how I learned not to rename anything and making sure I move things the correct way not to lose content.

F
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reviewed and evaluated over 20 LMS products, iSpring Learn came on top of them all

Bewertet am 12.7.2016

My client - a very large training provider - hired me to research, review, and evaluate eLearning solutions for a country-wide multi-organization deployment. I reviewed over 20 LMS products including Adobe Captivate Prime, Docebo, LearnUpon, UpsideLMS, and selected the best 5 products for a comprehensive evaluation. iSpring Learn made it to the top 5 list. After spending a few days using all functions and features of each product I ranked each one based on its pros and cons and iSpring Learn was hands down the best LMS solution on the market today. I found its user interface straight forward and clean - no nested menus to get lost in. The user management component of iSpring Learn supports any size deployment from a handful of users to several tens of thousands in one central location. You can group users by organization so you can service multiple companies with one iteration. Course material is very versatile as it supports just about any format to be uploaded directly and you can have a course ready in seconds. The best part of iSpring Learn is its extensive Business Intelligence reporting capabilities. This is one aspect that sets it apart from its competitors.
During my evaluation of iSpring Learn I had a few technical questions and I used the chat feature on the website to ask them. To my amazement my questions were answered accurately within literally seconds not minutes of me typing them. The support staff are obviously very knowledgeable and responsive. No other company answered my questions that fast. I was so impressed with the technical support of iSpring that I felt compelled to write their CEO a thank you email.
I was supposed to recommend 3 LMS solutions to my client for them to choose from but after being amazed with iSpring Learn's power, versatility and simplicity I only recommended iSpring Learn and demonstrated it to my client who was sold on it immediately.

Extensive reporting, user management, user interface, dashboard design

None!

Hi,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful story :) We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with iSpring Learn LMS and we hope it keeps serving you and your clients very well!

Sergey

The best service for creating a training system and even more!

Bewertet am 17.3.2016

I work as a sales manager in an IT company. The main goal of my department is to increase employees' KPI and thus, grow the company's revenue. Three months ago we decided to implement an LMS to automate the studying process (including courses, tests and video lectures) and to save time on the assessment of employees' knowledge.
One of the things that I immediately appreciated about iSpring Learn was that it can be customized to corporate identity, which gives users the feeling that it's their company's original service. Plus, it's very convenient that employees can have individual access details. I also like that certificates are generated and sent out automatically, for example, when an employee has successfully passed a test on sales techniques. Also the possibility to discuss published materials allows us to perfect them along the way.
In the past I developed content with PowerPoint, Excel and other programs. I had to spend a lot of time on content authoring, renewing and even sharing. With iSpring Learn, the whole conception of e-Learning management has changed for me. I simply uploaded the existing materials to iSpring Learn, which, to my great joy, has a powerful set of reports. Why is that so important? Because analyzing employees' virtual and real results allows me to trace the connection between e-Learning and the company's success. Plus, iSpring Learn saved me a lot of time, which I now use for communicating with clients and colleagues.

iSpring Learn helped me achieve all the goals I set. This LMS met all my strict demands, which I've carefully cultivated over the last 10 years. My scale of employees' competence consists of knowledge of the product, internal corporate standards, and different sales techniques. The fourth key element is the result, which often relies on the first three elements. Now I have the opportunity to keep track of employee's progress and to provide them with various materials according to their individual needs. Personalized e-Learning has proven to be very effective in my company. After all, there's no need to reinvent the wheel, that's why I trust experts of e-Learning software.

Hello, Sergey!
Thank you very much for sharing your success story. We thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
We are sure that it will be of a great use to anybody, who visits capterra.com resource in order to find the perfect software for their needs.

Justin
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

From a Powerpoint Expert

Bewertet am 24.8.2020

Developing online training modules - the interface allows me to focus on the content rather than the software.

However, I would like to see two tiers of features - possibly, a Basic and Advanced mode, so that as I progress along, I can get more advanced features, like tracking variables in QuizMaster (other than the score)

As someone very familiar with Powerpoint, iSpring Suite minimized my time relearning a new interface. I could get to the important tasks quicker.

The "uncanny valley" effect - the interface is so similar to Powerpoint, but not exactly. Therefore, when certain features are different or not present, it can be unexpected and frustrating.
For example, the ability to edit points for a shape, or how copy-and-paste doesn't work the same way (need to use "insert picture from clipboard"

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Adobe Learning Manager und Articulate 360

Gründe für den Wechsel zu iSpring Learn

I'm familiar with Powerpoint

Hi Justin,
Thank you so very much for posting your detailed review of iSpring here on Capterra! Happy to hear that it fits you needs nicely.
And mentioning uncanny valley is a very gentle way of saying that the interface is confusing sometimes :) I will definitely forward this info up the chain.
Keep up the great work and if anything else pops up, please share with the support team by sending a message to support@ispring.com. Thank you!

Svetlana

iSpring LMS + iSpring Suite = Easy e-learning

Bewertet am 12.5.2016

We use iSpring to train our employees and customers.
When choosing a tool, we wanted to find a...

We use iSpring to train our employees and customers.
When choosing a tool, we wanted to find a cloud solution which would meet several criteria: ease of use for both users and administrators, the capability of publishing courses right from the authoring tool, and a wide range of detailed reports.
After implementing iSpring LMS, we have managed to attract more customers, reduce travel expenses, and create a well-organized knowledge base. It allowed us to concentrate on training practical skills when teaching offline rather than focusing on theory.
Unlike other authoring tools, iSpring features a significant advantage: it doesn't require any technical skills or extra training to start working with it, as it integrates into the PowerPoint environment right away.
iSpring Learn lets you swiftly deploy corporate training with no need to spend days on learning the ropes and setting everything up. In particular, we found it very convenient and easy to brand the learning portal with our corporate colors in accordance with our brand book.
As for the new features of iSpring Learn, we would like to highlight a couple we loved best:
- The capability to create learning paths by combining courses into a curriculum
- Holding webinars right in the iSpring Learn environment
- Being charged only for active users of the system
In the authoring tool, we really love the PPT to MP4 conversion and the capability of automatic course publishing to YouTube. It is also very convenient to create dialogue simulations. We are looking forward to trying out new features like recording voice-overs for the dialogues, and creating audio questions and audio notifications in quizzes. We think those features are really helpful for course creators.
We always recommend iSpring tools to those who are seeking to deploy e-Learning or corporate training.
What we would love to see in one of the upcoming iSpring Learn updates is gamification elements and the capability to recreate the corporate structure inside the LMS.

Hello, Svetlana!
Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. We are glad to hear that iSpring became a part of your daily e-Learning activity. It's also great to know that you liked the new features added to iSpring Learn recently. As per your feature requests, I will forward them to our Product Development team.

Roman

iSpring Learn

Bewertet am 2.9.2016

We use iSpring tools when working with children and in order to carry out 2 learning programs: 'Preparing for the Unified State Exam' and 'Preparing for the Economics Competitions.' We conduct both synchronous training using iSpring's webinars and asynchronous training using the combo of iSpring Suite and iSpring LMS. Above all, we were attracted to iSpring by its convenience and ease of use: it is very simple to work with for both tutors and learners. We also love the system's cross-platform compatibility and the capability to take courses on computers, tablets, and smartphones. iSpring software allows us to hold top-level classes, which help our learners win first places in competitions and get highest scores at exams.

We would be happy if the tool was compatible with 3rd-party CRM systems and featured an interactive board in the webinar section.

I have and will recommend the tool to my colleagues willing to establish an effective learning process.

Hello, Roman!
Thank you so very much for sharing your positive feedback about working with iSpring! It means a lot to us!
Keep up the great work :)

Kate
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.3.2020

My overall experience has been very positive. The process of uploading and assigning training is very simple, and gathering reports is even better now with the recent upgrades.

This LMS is so easy to use. Uploading training and deploying to employees is a seamless process. The reports have recently been updated to provide additional detail about learners' course completion.

There is nothing I do not like about this software.

Hi Kate,
Thanks a lot for your kind words about iSpring! We appreciate it tons! Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)

João
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

iSpring Learn | Improving Worker's Quality Greatly

Bewertet am 6.2.2020

iSpring Learn has been one of my best experiences with services of this type and everything included in here is the best possible experience that you can have if you are in the market for making your company better, and we all know that everyone is in that market.

iSpring Learn is great to get new employees or even old ones to learn the nuances of any business offering tools that can allow you to use customized courses and immense forms of training, from the sales and communication department to working with new products and tools. It's truly a great service if you are in need of something that allows you to improve your worker's knowledge and ability to perform a better job.

Nothing to dislike here, training is easy and intuitive and it's presented in a clean and methodical way that you are always in reach of the information and data you need.

Hello Jo?o,
THANK YOU so much for your kind words about iSpring products and service and for posting such a detailed review of iSpring here on Capterra!
if you have any questions, don't hesitate to send them to support@ispring.com. One of our specialist will be more than happy to address them!
Hope iSpring keeps serving you well! :)

Vincent
  • Branche: E-Learning

Great Customer support

Bewertet am 4.12.2019

The support departement really takes their time to help you.

They really try to push you to their newer versions.

Hello Vincent,
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about iSpring here on Capterra. We very much appreciate it :) Hope it keeps serving you well!
As per your "Cons", you are more than welcome to use the version of iSpring that you have, however in this case we can't guarantee that the output files will be compatible with the latest version of Windows, MS Office and browsers. That's why we highly recommend using the latest one. Hope that helps!

Claudio Daniel
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool to deliver worldclass training, quite easy and instintive to use.

Bewertet am 9.1.2018

It is a powerful tool to make sure that your colleagues are competent to deliver their job. It is an absolute must to have it!

You can easyly prepare lectures, deliver them, check student progress, receive feedback. I am quite happy with the system!

If the student computer is not up-to-date, sometimes it can be that the invitation goes to the spam.

Hi Claudio,
Thank you very for submitting your sincere review about iSpring Learn. We greatly appreciate it and hope that it keeps serving you well :)

Josephine
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great product; extremely intuitive interface for both end users and administrators

Bewertet am 28.6.2018

The pricing structure is very economical for small to medium sized companies - only users who have logged into the system count as an active user. The free mobile app with offline feature is a huge win for my sales team, as it allows them to take training on-the-go.

The webinar feature does not observe daylight savings. Also, the automatic notifications from the system are limited in terms of types and flexibility for customization.

Hi Josephine,
Thank you very much for sharing your opinion about iSpring Learn LMS! Could you please also forward your feature requests to support@ispringsolutions.com? Our specialists will be happy to work on them with our Product Development team.
Hope iSpring keeps serving you well! :)

Gwen
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Easy to use program at the right cost!

Bewertet am 30.5.2019

Customer service is excellent and responsive. The help videos and tutorials walk you through new tools and tips. Overall, I highly recommend this software!

This software is reasonably priced and fits our program budget. It has an incredibly clean display that is easy for users to navigate. Many of our participants are new to online learning, so it was essential to be user friendly. We have used this software for 2 years, and have had positive experience with our participants. Additionally, it was easy as an administrator to learn and create an interactive course. We have been very happy with our investment and look forward to developing more courses on iSpring.

The reports that are produced are excellent and typically share the information we want. But since the reports are auto-generated, sometimes it lacks some flexibility in what I am looking for. I have found a way around it, but I do sometimes wish there was a bit more ability to adapt the reports.

Hello Gwen,
Thank you tons for sharing your positive experience on working with iSpring with the Capterra audience.
We are pretty sure it will be useful to anyone looking for a solution for eLearning :)

Guy
  • Branche: Baumaterial

Excellent Learning development Platform

Bewertet am 28.10.2022

Excellent product and outstanding customer service!

Excellent product and outstanding customer service!

Easy to learn and use. Tons of features, enables us to deploy courses in multiple channels.

We have no complaints about this software

Antwort von iSpring Solutions

Hi, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We appreciate it tons. It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution. Hope it keeps serving you well :)

Jihun
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Very good customer service

Bewertet am 28.12.2022

Until now, I feel great system to help my job as a flight crew training team manager. Especially, if some problem encountered, agents show up a moment later like Superman-hero.Thank you very much, customer service team!!

Easy to create online course as needed in flight crew training.

I guess we can use more of interactions or role-play.

Antwort von iSpring Solutions

Hi Jihun, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We appreciate it tons. Our tech support team always puts clients first - it's amazing that you had a positive experience! We also hold weekly webinar series where we share iSpring tips and tricks and help easily get started with eLearning: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/webinars Maybe this information can help you use our authoring tool for more cases :)

Mina
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Training

Bewertet am 9.11.2018

I am a training Manager and this will help me a lot to post modules and update team on the updates

user friendly, easy to access, the app that can be downloaded on the phone.

expensive, not be able to download the quiz maker on different computers using the same account

Hi Mina,
Thanks a lot for your kind words about iSpring!
Hope it keeps serving you well :)

Edgar
  • Branche: Verteidigung & Raumfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Summary by Edgar Romero

Bewertet am 14.7.2020

outstanding for my studies using power point for publishing

outstanding for my studies using power point for publishing

easy to use and wonderful conversion from power point, with a lot of friendly features like animation and videos

It lacks option for upload directly from powerpoint

Hi Edgar,
Thank you so much for posting your positive review here on Capterra. We very much appreciate it. Hope iSpring keeps serving you well!
As per your Cons, could you please send more details to support@ispring.com? One of our specialists will be more than happy to assist you!

Miguel Angel
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great integrated software and good customer support

Bewertet am 22.12.2021

Good overall but came across to some issues in translating material for content and quizzes, option that it is not available in iSpring but it is clearly needed.

I like the seamless integration with the Learning Management platform and power point

I think it is necessary to integrate captions and translations to other languages not only in the quizzes but for the course itself. More clarity on the metrics of trainees after they have completed the training is very recommended and needed.

Hello Miguel Angel,

Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly. It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution.

We don't have translations to other languages in our plans for this year. But thank you for your question, your comment will be delivered to our PD team.