Glisser

Publikumsinteraktions- und Engagement-Analyse für Meetings.

Sortieren nach

Adam
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Software AND a service

Bewertet am 14.6.2021

The Glisser team have some of the best people and culture when it comes to event tech suppliers, their customer support and service especially on event days it what sets them apart.

Having used Glisser for over 7 years I can honestly say it's one of my go-to tools for any event!

Not a great deal to be honest, any suggestions here would be merely personal preference

Kate
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Worked well. Better would be something like a QR code for the website, for quick audience...

Bewertet am 2.10.2017

Interactivity

Interactivity

Functionality. Integrated slides & polling.
I don't know about customer support or value- I didn't use support, and I didn't pay for it. And the pricing wasn't on the website, so who knows? I did forward info to our IT/audiovisual guy, but I'm not calling to find out the price.

Took too long for audience to access the website. If I had the link ahead of time that might have worked, but since I didn't, I had to wait for everyone to type the address into their phones, which took much longer than I would have predicted. A QR code within the presentation would have facilitated this better. Also, several times while editing the polls, I had to shut down the slides altogether to get them to edit properly.

Thanks Kate

We've looked at QR codes, but found most attendees (outside of Asia) don't have a QR reader downloaded on their phone, so haven't prioritised this. With Apple looking like it might reignite the role of QR, maybe we'll change that soon...

As you used our free product I hope you got good value! Pricing varies significantly depending on the level of support you require, so we always like to discuss that with our clients rather than just be a software company selling a generic tool.

Good luck with your next presentation!

Hayley
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

I didn't find the functionality I was looking for

Bewertet am 2.4.2020

Forgetful - I'm not saying it was a bad product, but it was not to my customer needs.

I don't remember any positives to what I need for my evens

I didn't find the functionality or ease of sue I was after. Very specific requirements.

Claire
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good tool to evaluate readiness for an assessment

Bewertet am 15.2.2019

This is a great way for professors to quiz a class and make presentations more interactive!

If not set up properly then it displays everyone's answers and people are able to change choices based off of a majority.

Thanks for the review!

Happy Glissering

- Team Glisser

Lydia

Turn a presentation into a dialogue: engaging the audience using Glisser

Bewertet am 22.1.2016

An hour is a long time to be listening to anyone's voice but Glisser completely changes this. Building in the interactive features and embedding video into the presentation meant both the 200 strong audience and I remained engaged throughout.
There were no awkward microphone moments as you waited for the ushers to assist with questions from the audience. Instead, questions are posted in text and better yet, the ability for audience members to like questions meant I could focus on the top ranking queries and comments.
The tech worked seamlessly and the data captured through Glisser means I was able to capture feedback and reach out to the attendees within 24hrs of the event.
I'll definitely be using Glisser again, I could see it working well for anything from a focus group presentation to our annual conference.

Keep up the great work team Glisser!

Antwort von Glisser

Thanks Lydia - glad the event went well and the data was useful to you and your team.

Hope to see you using us again...

Team Glisser

Sarah
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bringing events to life

Bewertet am 19.3.2020

Using Glisser is a great way to engage with our audience and our delegates really like that they can download slides instantly.

Sadly it isn't optimised for use on mobile phones so that can be tricky sometimes.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Slido
Alper

I use Glisser to deliver workshop-presentations

Bewertet am 22.4.2016

I use Glisser to deliver workshop-presentations. Not quite a workshop because I am still presenting but certainly not a presentation because I can get the audience so involved. My typical audience size is between 10-20 people and it really helps me create a 2-way interaction.

Q&A is brilliant, I bring up the questions view throughout my presentations to ensure everyone understands what I am talking about and speed up/slow down accordingly. I wish I was able to archive answered questions though without turning on moderation.

Automatic slide downloads also mean that I don't have to bother with the usual end of session email and follow up - anybody who wants a copy of my content just gets it.

Thanks Alper

Glad we are a useful solution for you to use, and we hope to continue improving our features and services.

Chris
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Glisser is a game changer for presentations!

Bewertet am 10.5.2017

I delivered a better presentation experience.
I learnt how to present more effectively.

I delivered a better presentation experience.
I learnt how to present more effectively.

The audience don't have to download an app, just go to a browser so they're more likely to engage.
It makes the presentation I'm doing more engaging and interactive.
The upvoting of questions is such a simple, democratic way to ensure I'm delivering value to my audience.
The data I get after each presentation to learn what areas people were most engaged with my talk, what questions people have is so valuable.

Thanks Chris - glad it is working out for you

Chris

Second successful event

Bewertet am 16.11.2015

After our first outing with Glisser at the incredibly successful annual Design Summit in the summer, we called on Mike and the gang at Glisser to jazz up November's MedTechSouthEast pitching event.

An evening of quick-fire pitches, Glisser really added to the event and made the whole experience interactive, adding value to the audience and pitchers alike. The data we gathered is also going to help us format the next stages of the competition.

The service was first rate and took a lot of pressure off us. Thanks again Glisser, look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Antwort von Glisser

Thanks Chris - glad we could be of service again. Hope to work with you again soon.
Mike & the Glisser Team

Daniel
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great way to make events interactive

Bewertet am 13.2.2020

We used Glisser to manage the Q&A portion after each speaker session during one of our live events. The tool worked without flaw and attendees have said they have never seen an app of this type work so seamlessly and actually bring value to the conversation.

I liked how easy and seamless it was to display Q&A questions following our speaker sessions during a live event

We would love to see the Twitter Wall feature be developed further and become available as we used a different solution to display social media discussions during our event.

Antwort von Glisser

Hi Daniel - Great that you had brilliant first experience - thanks for the review.

Noted re Social Media - we're seeing Insta taking over from Twitter at the moment, but would love your insights on this.

Mackenzie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Glisser Review

Bewertet am 23.10.2018

I liked that students are able to download the powerpoint (including their notes) after the lecture. I also like the polling option.

I don't like how you cannot continue taking notes on a certain slide once the lecturer clicks through the powerpoint.

Thanks Mackenzie

Useful feedback - this is being fixed on our latest release.

Jordan
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great tool - wish it had google functionality

Very solid customer experience

Very solid customer experience

Great UI that was easy to navigate and easy to read

No integration with google slides or keynote

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Poll Everywhere

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Glisser

UI
Lauren
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Our professors use it sometimes for lectures

Bewertet am 16.10.2018

Our teachers​ have been able to determine if they taught subjects sufficiently during lectures.

I don't love when our teachers use it because I can't really listen during class, and learn more later on my own.

Antwort von Glisser

Thanks for the feedback Lauren - everyone learns differently I guess!

Carsten

You'll love Glisser, because no one ever should get bored by presentations

Bewertet am 3.2.2016

Easy to use, affordable and highly engaging. It took me 5 minutes to upload my slide deck and add interactive widgets to it. I can test everything prior to my presentation and then share the Glisser link with the audience. They can easily and participate in the presentation through their smartphone. Fantastic.

Thanks Carsten

This means a lot coming from someone in a senior role in the event-technology industry. I'm sure you see a lot of innovation so it's nice to know you rate us highly.

Cheers

Natasha

5 stars

Bewertet am 21.4.2016

Running polls in my presentations has completely changed how I deliver content. It's more of an interactive experience that the normal mind dump presentations.

On the down side you will need an internet connection, but then it's pretty impossible to do this kind of thing without one.

Antwort von Glisser

Thanks Natasha - glad you like what we're doing.

Agree about the internet connection. Of course, the audience view can run over 4G as well which helps a lot.

connie
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Glisser

Its been really good and a much improved product compared to slido etc

Its been really good and a much improved product compared to slido etc

I think that Glisser is a great product and I love the way that polling is embedded in the slides. I

I think it could be improved by adding a couple of feature such as speakers bio and being able to review the agenda. I also would also prefer that it ran in a yearly subscription model.

Jamie

Great for interactive presentations and audience feedback

Bewertet am 7.4.2016

We use Glisser to present live demos, get audience feedback and create more engaging presentations. In short - it just works. Creating presentations is a breeze and delivering them is intuitive. Would recommend for anyone that wants to deliver presentations above and beyond a standard powerpoint.

Antwort von Glisser

Thanks for the review Jamie - glad you're finding Glisser useful.

Julia
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Easy to use and engaging.

Bewertet am 12.9.2017

Glisser makes creating an interactive presentation seamless and it is a great way to obtain answers and feedback.

I think that the program should have a way to integrate into a learning management system with regards to data.

Thanks Julia

We're actually just looking at our Canvas and Blackboard integrations now. We're working with a few universities to help scope that and would love your input...

Andrea

Technology full transparent to the user
Great quality
great team
=
you will have soon a rich exit and the company buying your service will have an incredible commercial advantage in its portfolio

Antwort von Glisser

Thanks Andrea - glad you like what we are doing...

Adam
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Professional Product

Bewertet am 2.4.2020

I'm fond of the professional look and feel of the platform, and the many options there are for polling types which is extremely beneficial for gathering data outcomes.

It's still early in the game to say, but I will reach out to the great customer support team that I've interacted with for any help in this area.

Joanne
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Glisser Review

Bewertet am 7.4.2020

Only had the initial training so far, but that was great, very informative and easy to follow

The product is so intuitive and easy to use

It would be great if you could make it a secure platform, ie only let those view who you want to

Hi Joanne

Thanks for the great review. The feature you mention is coming very soon. We'll let you know when it launches.

Madison
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Glisser: easy to use

Bewertet am 23.10.2018

Glisser makes it easy to get anonymous feedback about decisions in a way that is instant and interactive

The ease of use, ability to "like" other posts to show agreement, easily accessible

Color scheme in the app, having to edit slides outside of Glisser before re-uploading

Thanks for the review!

Did you know you can change the colour scheme on the paid plans?

Femi

Great tool!

Bewertet am 21.4.2016

Amazing tool, after trying it the first time I use it for all my presentations now. Plus the data is a game changer in my line of business

Antwort von Glisser

Thanks Femi - happy Glissering!

Sana
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Excellent tool to get audience involvement at low cost

Bewertet am 30.4.2019

The free trial option for small class numbers was very useful in allowing me to trial the product.

The setup for the slides is quite cumbersome and it would be useful to integrate the features of Glisser into powerpoint so you could run the native application.

richie
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Professor

Bewertet am 10.2.2020

It is a good product. No doubt it will mature into a more user-friendly application.

I like most the Polls and engagement. The speed in which the results were generated.

Requires a more expert level of slide integration and creation.