Glisser Bewertungen

Glisser

Audience interaction and engagement analytics for meetings

4.7/5 (58 Bewertungen)

Wonderful App and Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 28.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Enaxis Consulting recently used Glisser during an IT leadership forum in Houston, and the response from our participants was overwhelmingly positive. As our primary presentation engine, Glisser's simple to use interface made creating the presentation and polling questions easy and quick. We were able to directly upload PDF and PowerPoint slides into the app and could easily move the slides around to work on presentation flow. The polling option was also simple and intuitive to set up. We used polls throughout the forum to engage our participants and get real time input from the group on key discussion points. This shaped the discussion as it allowed our speakers and panelist insight into where the audience stood on different topics. Our participants were very impressed with the tool and many of them expressed interest in using the app in their future events. Finally, the Glisser team was wonderful to work with. They were responsive and worked with the Enaxis team to answer any questions we had. Thank you again! The Glisser app really helped to make our event a huge success.

Overall the product was great and we really benefited from the polling options. The only issue we faced was the inability to embed videos through power point slides.

Antwort von Glisser

Thanks for the wonderful review Krupa!

Happy Glissering...

Mit Google übersetzen

Glisser was an integral part of a lively conference presentation to a room of about 100 people

Bewertet am 18.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was able to deliver a much more engaging presentation at the software conference I was invited to speak at. I feel that Glisser made my presentation much more memorable and had helped me build my image and brand in the market I operate in.

I loved the way Glisser integrated easily with my Powerpoint presentation. I hate talks with large wordy slide decks and was looking for ways to engage my audience. I used very few slides with large print and interesting graphics. Glisser's modern look and ability to customize the view made their product look like it fit naturally into deck. I used the live audience poll feature to present interesting questions to the attendees which drew them into the content and held their focus. I received many positive comments and stayed for almost 2 hours afterward to answer questions!

The folks at Glisser are very accommodating and were happy to help me make the most of my presentation. They contacted me quickly after I signed up for the trial and showed interest in what I was doing. They answered my questions by email within hours and attentively followed up afterward.

I've had great success using Glisser at one conference. I will use it again at a second conference and I've already had a request for a third smaller and private presentation. I hope to be able to use it again for future engagements.

I compared Glisser to half a dozen competing products and found that some were easier to use and some were more difficult. I had to get used to the web interface which is intuitive enough but still a bit different than using a desktop program like PowerPoint. An add-on must be installed into PowerPoint which proved to be tricky. The slide deck must also be uploaded to the Glisser site and kept in sync before a presentation can be made.

During the presentation, the live slides must be toggled to in a browser window. The Glisser plug in makes this relatively painless but it is still an extra step to remember in the middle of your presentation. I occasionally found the uploaded poll slides appeared in a different order than in my deck - and I still haven't figured that out why. Instead, I used generic local slides and website slide with the actual poll questions.

Wayne

Thanks for the excellent and thorough review. We'll take all your development points on board and keep pushing our product forward.

Cheers

Mit Google übersetzen

I use Glisser for the live poll feature, this allows my audience to easily interact.

Bewertet am 26.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Audience participation. Easy poll.

The Q&A section is an awesome way to address questions throughout, WORD CLOUD feature is actually really fun for participants and encourages them to participate and ask questions. I absolutely love how much more participation I get from my audience when I use Glisser, plus it's easy for participants to use! I really like customizing my presentation to an audience and Glisser makes it fun! It is so great that audience can use either their phone or a computer. This is a great way to make a boring presentation an event! Not only do I get more participation, but I also find my audience remembers more of what I say when I review with a quick quiz. You can easily judge if a concept was retained or if you should re-enforce a concept or re-explain an idea.

I wish it was cheaper. I also wish you could link out to websites. I want to take my audience on a virtual journey. I see the potential here, but I want more features. Also, I wish you could move the slides around and do quick edits, it is so frustrating to want to change 1 little thing and you have to download the whole pdf again in the correct spot.

Heather

Thanks for the review. The ability to move around slides is definitely on the roadmap, and feedback like this is great to ensure we move it to the top of our list!

Glisser review

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 26.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience has been positive. As a student it keeps me engaged with the presenter on my device and minimizes distractions throughout the presentation.

I liked that the presenter can directly interact with the audience through the presentation. The presentation changes on the audiences electronic device as it is being presented.

There isn't any way to actually return to the prior slide as the presenter is going through their set.

Hi Veronica,

Thank you for the fantastic review!

You're able to go back to previous slides by pressing the '4 squares' icon on the toolbar at the bottom of your screen and then select the slide you want to navigate to.

Mit Google übersetzen

Worked well. Better would be something like a QR code for the website, for quick audience access.

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.10.2017

Interactivity

Functionality. Integrated slides & polling.
I don't know about customer support or value- I didn't use support, and I didn't pay for it. And the pricing wasn't on the website, so who knows? I did forward info to our IT/audiovisual guy, but I'm not calling to find out the price.

Took too long for audience to access the website. If I had the link ahead of time that might have worked, but since I didn't, I had to wait for everyone to type the address into their phones, which took much longer than I would have predicted. A QR code within the presentation would have facilitated this better. Also, several times while editing the polls, I had to shut down the slides altogether to get them to edit properly.

Thanks Kate

We've looked at QR codes, but found most attendees (outside of Asia) don't have a QR reader downloaded on their phone, so haven't prioritised this. With Apple looking like it might reignite the role of QR, maybe we'll change that soon...

As you used our free product I hope you got good value! Pricing varies significantly depending on the level of support you require, so we always like to discuss that with our clients rather than just be a software company selling a generic tool.

Good luck with your next presentation!

Best ever received feedback from audience - I'm a Speaker for more than 10 year

Bewertet am 2.2.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The presentation software run smoothly, did not had any issues with it.

The organizers were impressed and even asked if they can use it, the other speakers asked also about the solution and envy me. The audience (200 people) liked it, everyone had only positive words. I was impressed of how many interactions I had from the audience and the voting system for questions helped a lot pointing out the best questions.

As first interactivity I choosed a closed question regarding the audience field of activity and this pointed out in real time the exact demographics in the audience (in percentage 34%, 21% 37%, 8%). I could not achieve this with the usual "please raise a hand" question, and helped me position better the information i will deliver during the presentation.

The audience spend some time on the mobile rather than looking at me on the stage. But that was good for the ones in the back that did not have such a good placement compared to the screen because they followed the slide on their mobiles and tablets.

Thanks Silviu

Great feedback - looks like you really got the most out of the various features.

Glad your audiences liked Glisser as well!

Review (:

Bewertet am 19.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use this program in the classroom to promote in-class participation and it works great. All you have to do is put in the url and you are right in the program following the professor's presentation.

It's super easy to use. You can download the presentation at the end with whatever notes you made. It allows participation from the audience.

It's difficult to go back to previous slides, you have to go through all of the ones in between. You are not able to change your question answer once clicked.

Antwort von Glisser

Thanks for the review Megan!

To go back and find a selected slide, tap the '4 squares' icon in the centre at the bottom, then you can pick your slide.

Happy Glissering...

6.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Turn a presentation into a dialogue: engaging the audience using Glisser

Bewertet am 22.1.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

An hour is a long time to be listening to anyone's voice but Glisser completely changes this. Building in the interactive features and embedding video into the presentation meant both the 200 strong audience and I remained engaged throughout.
There were no awkward microphone moments as you waited for the ushers to assist with questions from the audience. Instead, questions are posted in text and better yet, the ability for audience members to like questions meant I could focus on the top ranking queries and comments.
The tech worked seamlessly and the data captured through Glisser means I was able to capture feedback and reach out to the attendees within 24hrs of the event.
I'll definitely be using Glisser again, I could see it working well for anything from a focus group presentation to our annual conference.

Keep up the great work team Glisser!

Antwort von Glisser

Thanks Lydia - glad the event went well and the data was useful to you and your team.

Hope to see you using us again...

Team Glisser

Glisser Functionality Review

Bewertet am 13.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I thought the customer service was great, it just didn't work out with our system.

The various features are great as far as customizing your page and the analytics.

I found it hard to use, we didn't receive many applicants from it, and I thought the pricing was tough just considering the return. Lastly I work with a Franchise system and each location cant have their own page which makes it hard on the franchisor to manage.

Antwort von Glisser

Thanks for your feedback. We're more than happy to offer training sessions to help the onboarding process, and would be willing to discuss an Enterprise solution that would cover the franchises. Get in touch!

6.0/10

Create interactive presentations

Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love being able to keep my audience engaged.

gets audience involved, live results, keeps audience engaged, plug-in for PowerPoint is easy to use

Format will not match the PPT presentation. If not using the plug-in, cannot rearrange slides or edit the presentation easily from the website. Users must enter their email addresses to use.

Thanks for the review!

We're just about to add animations and transitions into the web product, as well as the ability to reorder slides. So great timing to hear this feedback...

Email capture can be removed with paid plans.

Thanks

Mit Google übersetzen

Good product for some quick audience engaugement

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 17.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

So far we have only briefly experimented with it! Glisser helped us to add a nice energiser to a company day out, and others from the company have considered using it in future client meetings

I like how the results page allows you to see the results come in live, it definitely feels more dynamic!

Since we were using this primarily for the quiz side rather than presenting, it didn't feel obvious that you needed to add a presentation first to create a quiz. In the end we had to make 1 title slide and upload it to be able to make the quiz.

Thanks Sophie

The ability to create polls, quizzes, etc. without any slides is coming soon - watch this space!

Well done for working out the way we do it now...

Mit Google übersetzen

I use Glisser to deliver workshop-presentations

Bewertet am 22.4.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use Glisser to deliver workshop-presentations. Not quite a workshop because I am still presenting but certainly not a presentation because I can get the audience so involved. My typical audience size is between 10-20 people and it really helps me create a 2-way interaction.

Q&A is brilliant, I bring up the questions view throughout my presentations to ensure everyone understands what I am talking about and speed up/slow down accordingly. I wish I was able to archive answered questions though without turning on moderation.

Automatic slide downloads also mean that I don't have to bother with the usual end of session email and follow up - anybody who wants a copy of my content just gets it.

Thanks Alper

Glad we are a useful solution for you to use, and we hope to continue improving our features and services.

Good teaching tool

Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 18.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's helping make my slides accessible during a tutorial and allowing tutes to be more interactive through things like polls

Makes it easy for students to get a copy of tutorial slides, polling is nice

I had trouble uploading my slides the first time, it would be nice to be able to make minor tweaks to slides (e.g. fixing a spelling mistake) within the Glisser interface, I'm worried that my students are getting spammed with feedback requests

Antwort von Glisser

Thanks for your review. Good idea on the quick fixes - we'll take a look.

We only ask presenters for feedback here, not audiences - but all feedback welcome!

Great interactive product

Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It’s interactive with the classroom. The content is able to be saved. You can have polls in the materials. The lecturer still controls the content.

I do not have any cons about the product.

Thanks for the review!

Mit Google übersetzen

The software is clunky but acceptable for participant feedback.

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 13.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Participant feedback is important and this is the only redeeming quality. I do enjoy knowing how people are receiving the information I am sharing with them.

The design, the lack of intuition, the constant asking for my password/making me re-register. All of these things are so frustrating!

Kyle

Thanks for your comments and apologies it didn't work out for you.

I looks like you've mainly been testing the PowerPoint add-in - this is best used in conjunction with the platform where you can see all the participant interactions being made, slide downloads, etc. The add-in alone won't show you this. We've checked you're account and it's all there!

Data protection is really important to our clients, so that does mean our password process has to be strong. In particular, where PowerPoints may contain sensitive data and could get left open on AV laptops, we do need to enforce log-outs, etc.

Thanks for taking the time to trial.

Mit Google übersetzen

Glisser is a game changer for presentations!

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 10.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I delivered a better presentation experience.
I learnt how to present more effectively.

The audience don't have to download an app, just go to a browser so they're more likely to engage.
It makes the presentation I'm doing more engaging and interactive.
The upvoting of questions is such a simple, democratic way to ensure I'm delivering value to my audience.
The data I get after each presentation to learn what areas people were most engaged with my talk, what questions people have is so valuable.

Thanks Chris - glad it is working out for you

Second successful event

Bewertet am 16.11.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

After our first outing with Glisser at the incredibly successful annual Design Summit in the summer, we called on Mike and the gang at Glisser to jazz up November's MedTechSouthEast pitching event.

An evening of quick-fire pitches, Glisser really added to the event and made the whole experience interactive, adding value to the audience and pitchers alike. The data we gathered is also going to help us format the next stages of the competition.

The service was first rate and took a lot of pressure off us. Thanks again Glisser, look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Antwort von Glisser

Thanks Chris - glad we could be of service again. Hope to work with you again soon.
Mike & the Glisser Team

Glisser Review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I liked that students are able to download the powerpoint (including their notes) after the lecture. I also like the polling option.

I don't like how you cannot continue taking notes on a certain slide once the lecturer clicks through the powerpoint.

Thanks Mackenzie

Useful feedback - this is being fixed on our latest release.

Mit Google übersetzen

I used Glisser for the first time very last minute as we had a large audience to interact.

Bewertet am 2.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Despite very little time to learn the program, I found it incredibly easy to use. We ran an event with 150 people seamlessly, the audience gave very positive feedback for the sessions.

The free trial version would be better if it was full featured for a period of time. Being exposed to the metrics and additional data capture in real use is more convincing than just reading about it as a feature.

Antwort von Glisser

Thanks for the great review! We've taken your comments about the free version on board.

Glisser turned it up to 11

Bewertet am 28.1.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I used Glisser for The London SaaS Meetup. Previously the meetups were lacking in audience interaction and Glisser changed all that. Having never used it before, I was very impressed with the level of customer service and patience given by the Glisser team. In fact, it's a doddle to use and drastically improved the social sharing, participation and feedback from the meetup members. I'm signing up to use it for the rest of the SaaS Meetup series.

Antwort von Glisser

Awesome feedback Alex - and really happy to help get your first Glissered event under your belt.

Looking forward to working with you again on your Meetup and SaaS conferences.

Mit Google übersetzen

Using Glisser was a fabulous way to present to engage the audience!

Bewertet am 3.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great presentation tool to engage audiences and deliver professional development.

It was super easy to upload presentations and I loved the features an options to engage audiences like the polls and quizzes. The option to download the presentation at the end is a nice touch and really helpful to delegates attending the presentation.

There were a few issues connecting with the Google Chrome and Safari Browsers and sometimes the presentation was slow to upload. At the start of the presentation delegates had a few problems signing up as the screen froze at 'Join'.

Thanks Mike

Glad you enjoyed using Glisser, and for the positive review.

Glisser

Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

being able to use it with a large group of people

The way the pages are setup is confusing

Antwort von Glisser

Thanks for your review Shelley!

Mit Google übersetzen

Our professors use it sometimes for lectures

Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our teachers​ have been able to determine if they taught subjects sufficiently during lectures.

I don't love when our teachers use it because I can't really listen during class, and learn more later on my own.

Antwort von Glisser

Thanks for the feedback Lauren - everyone learns differently I guess!

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to get audience participation

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 29.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Interaction with audience members kept them more engaged.

It is easy to add in questions that will encourage audience participation in your presentation. I also like the PowerPoint plug-in, which allows you to edit the presentation as you go, and not necessarily have it complete prior to adding in the interactive features.

Once a PPT is uploaded into the system, it cannot be edited. This makes it difficult to use the same presentation over time or edit as you go.

Thanks Michelle

I trust the customer support score reflects you managed to do everything without contacting us!

We're going to add some more editing features in an upcoming release - watch this space...

A fresh presentation

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 13.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's hard to tell the effectiveness of trainings. You perform keeps the audience engaged and allows trainers to make adjustments as needed.

I love the way I can get real time feedback during my presentation

The isn't an option for audio for online presentations.

Antwort von Glisser

Thanks Herman - really appreciate the review!

Check out Glisser LIVE to combine Glisser with a video stream (which can have audio) for online presentations.

Happy Glissering