Aladtec Bewertungen

Aladtec

Online employee scheduling & workforce management software

4.3/5 (7 Bewertungen)
Andrew C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best Management Tool Around.

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 6.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I have been using Aladtec for staff scheduling, and other workforce management tasks, for ten years. I’ve introduced it in every service where I’ve been a Director. I have used other systems but Aladtec is by far the best. This system stands out because it is great for both admin and field staff. Many systems are easy for the admin staff to run, because that’s who the provider is selling the software to, but the member users hate it because it is hard to use or not intuitive. Aladtec however, is easy to use and intuitive for all; it takes almost no hands-on training to get new users up and running. Aladtec and their team are some of the best that I have ever delt with in any industry. truly a company and product worth the time to check out. It has in every situation cut operation costs significantly. Pays for it self in no time whatsoever. I highly recommend these products to anyone who really wants to streamline their company and the day-to-day operations.

Several reasons in no particular order. Customer support, Aladtec understands what each user needs individually and did not sell me a cut and paste/one size fits some kind of product. I have had some complicated truck and schedule rotations that were advanced and many other systems could not handle what I was needing. Since Aladtec built each system for me from the ground up it gave me everything I needed and nothing that I did not.

Next was the ease of use for admin and staff. Aladtec is intuitive and takes little to no training for users to be up and running.

The reporting section was next. I had to have detailed reports for many different items, and Aladtec gave me or made for me every report that I needed every time. They also have a forms section where I can make complicated forms very easy. I am not a computer programmer but with the form tool you would never know that. I have several check off sheets, employee evaluations,

None whatsoever. Aladtec and their products are the best around.

Mit Google übersetzen

Crew schedule and management of personnel for shift work at Fire department

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 15.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The mobile version of this website has had a huge boost in improvement since its first renditions. It is fairly easy to navigate each individual page and management personnel from the phone.

I don't like that I can no longer see my available hours for PTO, trade, or sick time. I thought that having the feature available in My Info page would be a nice added bonus. Also we I apply for time off it would be nice if the program warned me if the time requested would put me over the allocated time I have. This may have been a feature my admin has disabled but I think it should be a mandatory field.

Antwort von Aladtec

Dear Aladtec user. Thanks for taking the time to post a review. The function to display available hours for PTO, trade, etc., is enabled or disabled by your system administrator. We'd encourage you to speak with them about restoring Members' ability to utilize this Aladtec feature. Our Support team will be happy to help anytime. Reach them at #888.749.5550.

Jeanne C.

Review of Demo of Aladtec

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This would be a great problem solver for our spreadsheet and paper-based time and attendance system. However, I couldn't get over the fact that it wasn't very easy to set up. There are a lot of other offices that I spoke with that gave them a very high review. Maybe our time and attendance system is just too complicated for software. Don't let this discourage you. Please check them out and decide for yourself.

This software is very versatile for the public sector, specifically law enforcement. I demoed this software for the Jail Division of our Sheriff's Office. It does have every feature that we need. We can set it up specifically for our office to include comp time, shift switches, and tracking work assignments.

It was a bit complicated to figure out from the administrator side. I was having trouble with it and I don't normally have trouble with setting up software. This was a major road block for me. If I don't get it...my people won't get it. I would constantly have been on the phone with tech support and never sure of myself with this software.

Antwort von Aladtec

Hi Jeanne. Thanks for taking the time to post a review. We're sorry you didn't have a pleasant experience with our demo. The software is very flexible and thus can be challenging to configure for the first time. That's why we prefer to work together with customers (and prospects) to help make that process painless. We offer unlimited free phone and email support and usually once we get the configuration right, the ongoing usage isn't complicated at all. We'd really appreciate it if you'd give us another chance, and this time let us help you with that configuration. I have a feeling that once that's done, you and your members will have smooth sailing. Please give us a call at 888.749.5550. Thanks again.

Andrew B.
Mit Google übersetzen

A great employee management program with exceptional service

Bewertet am 8.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

The only thing better than the user-friendly interface is the customer service. The few times I have called correct answers came quickly. The friendly staff has very little turnover and if they say they will call you back, they do. They are also always open to ideas for new features and work hard to constantly improve the product. Updates (always free) to the software are timely and do not interrupt any users or functionality.

In 7 years we have never had a problem or unpleasant experience.

Mit Google übersetzen

Web-Based scheduling makes it easy to check my schedule from anywhere.

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have recently switched over from a Pay-Per-Call to Part-Time Fire Department. We use Aladtec to sign up for and schedule or shifts and training. It's easy to sign up for a shift and to check upcoming shifts. I also love that the system sends me a text notification 24 hours before my next shift. That has saved my butt when I had signed up for an earlier shift than I intended to and had not noticed my mistake. When I received the reminder alert, I was able to solve the problem with admin.

Web-based makes it easy to use from anywhere. I can log in on my phone, or at any computer, I am at either at the Fire Station or at home. The interface is fairly intuitive, nothing seems too complicated. Easy to sign up for shifts and initiate trade requests. Text alerts for upcoming shifts is very handy as well.

We need to hit a certain number for hours each quarter. It would be nice if the option was available to see the total number of hours worked or scheduled to work for a certain timeframe.

Antwort von Aladtec

Dear Reviewer. Thanks for taking time to share opinions about Aladtec. In response to your query about a members' ability to view hours worked- or scheduled, information for the current schedule period can be viewed on the Scheduled Shifts tab at the top of the member display. Also, your administrator can grant permission for you to generate customized reports yourself. Our Support team will be happy to help anytime. Reach them at #888.749.5550.

5.0/10
Ryan C.

Aladtec for your Scheduling Needs

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I enjoyed the software, but I believe there are some better options out there.

Aladtec offers a full suite of scheduling software that is based in the cloud. You are able to schedule time off, view schedules, and respond to real-time requests for OT. The system is really great for going paperless.
They have a large staff and are willing to accommodate/troubleshoot quickly. They are a little on the expensive side, but they back the up with development on the software side.

It is hard to read graphically. It can be hard to understand.

7.0/10
Eric S.

Bewertet am 22.11.2013
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I wanted to say how impressed our department has been with using EMS Manager for our private ambulance service. The time it takes to create a daily schedule can be so time consuming-people wanting time off, not able to work, or knowing availability. Being a small agency allowing people the ability to request when they can work from a computer, phone etc.-makes it easier to write a schedule and maintain coverage. The other cool feature is the ability to take a few steps and mass text or mass email all member with a few clicks-making communication so easy!!