Quoter Bewertungen

Quoter

Cloud-based quoting for technology service providers.

4.6/5 (32 Bewertungen)
Brent G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best experience out of any company offering CRM or Quoting Software. Great Service and Support.

Bewertet am 16.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

- Eliminates a substantial amount of time putting quotes together
- Quotes separate out One Time Fees and Recurring Fees
- E-Signature ability built directly into quote
- Custom templates can be put together for specific product line quotes
- Looks more professional than other quoting apps on the market

We looked at tested out over 30 different companies offering CRM and Quoting Software. Our biggest need was the ability to be able to send a single quote with one time fees and recurring fees on it with a separated breakdown of each charge and product line (one time fee vs recurring). SocketApp was easily the most practical, user-intuitive option out of all of the different software we demo'd out.

There is a laundry list of pros going with this product:
- Easy to configure and use
- Ability to break down one time fees and monthly recurring charges
- Item Breakdown for each category listed below line items (I.E. Phone System Charges, Networking Equipment, IT work, dial-tone, ect.)
- A team that fully supports their product during AND AFTER the sale has been completed
- Integration with Quickbooks
- Created a customized proposal to demo based on the product lines our company uses to accurately portray how it is utilized in a working environment
- The development team behind the product created a custom feature specifically for our business based off of our request
- Amazing customer service
- Non-pushy reps

Having worked on the sales side of the tech industry for 15 years I have worked with thousands of companies in the past. SocketApp and their team were one of the best overall experiences I have had from start to finish. If your company is in the need of quoting software I highly recommend giving this software a shot.

There's really no cons to speak of. The only negative aspect of this software is that when a customer accepts an estimate from SocketApp and esigns for it and Quickbooks integration is synced the software automatically creates an invoice.

While this may be okay for most companies; we sometimes have waits in excess of 6 months before we can install an agreed upon service. Keeping an invoice open for an extended period of time like that could hurt business continuity ratings. To work around this limitation; SocketApp developed an option specifically for our business for a customer to accept the estimate without having it invoiced to Quickbooks.

Neville D.

Ridiculously Perfect.

Bewertet am 25.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have used Socket for over 4 years now. Thousands of perfect, effortless quotes later, we have no choice but to rate this 5/5. If we could rate it higher, we would.
The software is cleverly designed, intuitive, extremely stable and keeps churning out quote after perfect quote, with almost no effort, once the easy initial set up is complete. And when I say perfect quote, that is what it is. Perfect formatting. Never an error on pricing, options, taxes, integrations.
Rock solid software. Rock solid extensive integration capabilities. Be it Quickbooks, Freshbooks, Mailchimp, Paypal, Zoho, Salesforce, and so many more, it is "set and forget".
The team delivers extensive support if it is ever needed, they indeed go above and beyond the scope of their roles. They have improvements on the software regularly, and you can see the effort that goes into the communication and quality of work. Such elegant quotes.
Best of all, it just works. It delivers and it does so silently, and consistently. We recently began accepting payments in USD and we could switch the system to multi currency within a few minutes. Changes to quotes and extending expiry dates take a few seconds. Quotes are sent instantly, and if needed have your clients create their own quotes online. Payment is a few clicks, right on the quote. The list of features goes on and on. Features that we actually use, every day.
If you ever need a quotation system that does a lot more than perfect effortless quotes, is affordable and eliminates any errors that your sales team might make, get Socket. We took a chance 4 years ago, and never regretted it one bit since. I would recommend Socket to anyone.

Perfect quotes time and again, zero errors. Easy to set up and use. Powerful integrations. Exemplary support.

None, however we look forward to possibly an App for mobile devices in the future.

Tom S.

We love Socket - Works Great With Infusionsoft

Bewertet am 19.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fast and easy to use quoting software that allows up to produce professional looking quotes that we then integrate into a PDF document.
We love the acceptance procedure, Paypal integration is great, as is the link to Infusionsoft.

We use Socket for our quotes and absolutely love the integration with Infusionsoft. There is a contact lookup feature so when you search for someone's name the Infusionsoft record comes up, and you can apply Infusionsoft tags when the quote is sent and when a customer accepts the quote.

The quotes themselves look good and have all the functionality we need to present a professional document to our customers.

The Socket technical support is top notch.

Up until now, the reporting hasn't been as detailed as we would have liked, however, Socket is due to release a new reporting dashboard so we are looking forward to seeing what it will be like.

David C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use, easy to implement and priced right!

Bewertet am 26.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We had a huge issue with standardizing on pricing and adjusting the prices on the fly. We were also using products that were cumbersome to change and navigate. I stumbled upon socket through a web search and the pricing initially grabbed my attention then the features won me over. We have been using socket for over three years and extremely happy with the product.

The initial setup time and template creation is quick and easy. Copying templates are simple, adding items on the fly easy and the summary section of the quote pricing is perfect.

Overall a really easy to use tool that provides great looking quotes.

The ability to add sections on the fly would be great but not critical. We currently have to create templates based on recipient level and would be awesome to add sections like items.

Troy A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent quoting software with capabilities well beyond those of other more expensive options

Bewertet am 26.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Improved sales efficiency and more effectively integrate quoting into your sales process (especially if you use Hubspot). In addition, provides additional strategic capabilities to integrate with your website and include your distributors.

This is the only cloud-based quoting program that integrates with Hubspot effectively and handles complex products well. Other quoting programs have simplistic product catalogs. With Socket, I've been able to create items/products that can be easily configured. For example, if you sell a product that is like a car and has various optional features to choose from, this quoting software allows you to easily construct those products and make it easy for your sales team to quickly and easily quote. In addition, Socket allows you to give Distributors controlled access to be able to do quotes and you can even connect Socket to your website so a prospect/customer can create their own quote. With the Hubspot integration, you can dump all of the data directly into your CRM for further follow up by your sales team.

I'm a big fan of the software. No major shortcomings for us, just some ongoing refinements. On our wish list would be to be able to add items to a quote that are listed as "optional" but aren't figured into the overall price total.

Jake P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Socket has been great for the last 4 years.

Bewertet am 23.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using it for the last 4 years and have loved every minute of it. They provide amazing service and support, and best of all our customers and dealers love it. Because it is so user friendly, we continue to find new products and services to add to our portfolio. Keep up the good work!

Easy to use, flexible, turn-key.

Not any that they haven't already addressed.

Gord W.

Socket Streamlines OnLine Quoting and Ordering for GPS Commander

Bewertet am 1.2.2012
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

GPS Commander provides GPS Tracking systems to commercial organizations throughout North America. As most of our business comes directly as a result of our website at www.gpscommander.com, we strive to make our product and pricing information as accessible and easy to follow as possible for prospective new customers.

The GPS tracking business is ultra competitive, so we believe that having a friendly, accurate and professional online presence is a key to our success. For these reasons, we chose Socket's online quoting software solution for its unique ability to combine professional automated customer quotations with full eCommerce capability.

Socket has become a key part of our business due to its ability to generate and track all of our online quotations and leads, as well as its ability to facilitate online orders. It even integrates to our CRM program for lead tracking. Another key benefit is Socket's ability to automate our recurring credit card transactions each month.

With Socket, it takes very little time to build custom quotation templates that streamline and automate the process of creating customer quotations. We like the fact that some templates can be publicly accessed while others are privately accessed.

We really have nothing to complain about in terms of the program, which has been 100% reliable. The management people at Socket have also been very open to suggestions and as a result, we see improvements and enhancements being added each month.

Shannon M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Awesome product! Very Easy to use!

Bewertet am 24.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Socket has been awesome to work with. It is very easy to use and easy to import product price books. We are very happy with it and the pricing is awesome for what it can do. the Email tracking feature is a plus!

The Ease of the Price Book entry. The template works very well for our needs. The support staff has been awesome along the way helping me with the learning curve of making changes in the way we wanted the template quote to look and work for us. The support person i have been working with did a few webinar sessions and we went thru all of our questions and she found a way each time to resolve them during that session. We love the email tracking feature. This was a plus for us.

I would like to be able to put the website link for each of our products in the excel price book then be able to import them into socket and still have the link be a usable link. instead of having to import, then open each item up, add the link & then save it.

Mark M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Overall great experience with this software & support. It makes generating quotes easy and fast.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 20.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ability to easily make fast, accurate quotes for our prospects and customers.

Customer support! Whenever we've had a question, customer support from Socket has provided us with clear, useful, quick and accurate responses. The Socket staff has been very accommodating to our needs along the way. We feel we can depend on them and they are easy to get in contact with. We also like that the product integrates with our Infusionsoft CRM software.

It's a little bit clunky as far as doing specialized formatting. It was a challenge to add our tightly formatted standard terms & conditions page to the end of the quote; but again, with Socket's help, we were successful in accomplishing it. They also assisted with formatting a specialized cover page using our logo.

Dagmar B.
Mit Google übersetzen

the support is amazing, absolutely helpful and fast although we are in different time zones

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 27.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My clients get a quote immediately, I have all the contact details and it is connected to my Convertkit, so I am in contact with my potential clients, easy to set up, easy to embed on my website, follow up notes in the system, so we can call them a couple of times and know what we discussed the last time,

I sometimes need to search for things, when I want to change things, I would like to have a possibility to email all the customers, who did not pay to send an email at once.

Don A.
Mit Google übersetzen

And I thought my last quoting package was good...

Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have worked with numerous quoting platforms over the years. Each quoting package had a few features that I really liked but never have I experienced a product as well rounded as Socket. The functionality and impeccable support have confirmed this to be the best decision we could have made.

Our clients enjoy a clear and easy to understand quotation, the speed at which we are able to respond to quotation requests, and streamline electronic delivery and acceptance. Not only has Socket removed the burden of creating a great quotation, they have simplified the process following order acceptance with payment gateway and CRM integration.

Gone are the days of double data entry. Thank you Socket!

Ability to support recurring and non-recurring products. Fantastic integration features.

Not being able to change the template used when modifying a quote.

Jack L.

Absolutely amazing.

Bewertet am 31.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Looking for a flexible online quoting solution I researched a lot of options, as most of you would. Socket seemed to have everything I needed, so I tried it out. The response time of the sales and service team was exceptional. And even though I only initially signed up for the low end plan, they treated me like a high end client - going so far as to expand one of the data entry fields because I kinda sorta thought it didn't quite suit me. I have never seen that level of customization and willingness to make change - and they did it in about an hour. I couldn't even get my own IT team to respond that fast to me.

It does everything I need it to (and more), and is backed by one of the best services teams I have ever seen.

I honestly cannot say - everything that was not perfect they fixed and tailored to me.

Alexis G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Amazing product and even better customer service

Bewertet am 18.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I can't say enough good things about this product and customer experience!! From the first moment I started using Socket, the team was helpful, friendly, and very willing to teach me how to use socket to optimize my business. The more I use it, the more I like it! There are so many capabilities to this software so the possibilities for tailoring my quotes/invoices are limitless! I'm very happy that I chose socket and am able to use such an amazing product and recieve such incredible tech and customer support.

There was the so many capabilities which is exciting because the invoices can be very tailored to your business! The invoice itself looks professional and very tailored to each project/proposal, etc!

Very rarely there are some formatting issues but these get to the solved quickly with their amazing customer support

Geoff J.

Flexibility and Zoho Integration like no other quoting tool

Bewertet am 23.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Looked at over 10 quote tools online and all of them did not provide enough flexibility. We did not want to change the way we did business to meet many of the online quote tools. SocketApp has a solid foundation for quoting just about anything. We use Zoho as our CRM and the integration was key to our decision to use Socket App. SocketApp has excellent support, whenever I call I always get through to someone which is paramount for a small business.

flexibility and integration with Zoho.
took me almost no time to generate quotes right away with no training.

It's expensive for a one person company, pricing model is based upon number of quotes generated rather than a per user all in price.

Danielle C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to configure. Easy to implement. Attentive and proactive assistance.

Bewertet am 13.10.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

After years of Word and Excel quotes. I HAD enough! I was determined to find a tool that was easy to initially set up and configure for complex quotes and easy for the sales team to use. Upon first use, I was immediately impressed with their outstanding support and the tool's flexibility. Our three person sales team generates up to 5 complex quotes per day. The Socket Team has created a tool that allows us to create complex quotes in a few button clicks!

Initial configuration was very easy, about a day's work. The interface is intuitive and clean. There has not been a situation where I could not configure the quote to my exact needs or the customer requirements. Every time I ask the support team a question, I get an immediate response.

Every morning I open Socket and Highrise. I create quotes in Socket and track correspondence and tasks in Highrise. The combination of these two tools gives us quote history, a chain of customer correspondence, and action items. Going back to Word or Excel would be like cutting off the sales team's arms, hands and legs!!

Socket has given me HOURS more that I spend on maintaining our prospective customers.

Lacretta J.

Socket is Outstanding

Bewertet am 23.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I cannot say enough great things about the team at Socket - excellent, forward-thinking product along with excellent customer service.

Socket has truly been a game-changer for our salesforce - it has streamlined our processes and saved valuable time.

- Deeply customizable for crafting beautiful proposals and quotes via templates.
- One of the best Customer Service teams that I've had the pleasure of working with;
- Extensive integrations for QuickBooks, CRM, PSA and distributors such as Ingram Micro and Tech Data.
- Built-in Esignature and quote acceptance

There is nothing that I dislike - Socket does everything that we need it to do.

Nancy K.

Socket Quoting Program Review

Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

The cost was minimal per person. Ease of setup was very easy. Day to Day usage from relatively easy.

Socket has no customization at all. The biggest challenge we found is that each line item would not display its discount. Ex: if MSRP and customer discount was 50% off, it didn't show the cost for that line item. The discount was shown below the subtotal in the bottom of the quote.
So if customers needed line item pricing, they had to do math on the individual lines.

1.0/10
Simon C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best customer service on the market.

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 21.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Powerful 2-way integration with CRMs, examplary customer service, professional looking quotes, easy to use (our salesmen love it) and most of all, they listen to the customers to know which features to add next.

Neal A.

Just what we needed.

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 29.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Socket has allowed us to streamline our quoting process by reducing time and providing a centralized place to manage the data. The ability to see quote margins is very helpful.

Easy to manage product list. Building a basic quote template is a straight-forward process. With just a little help from support, you can create a customized template to produce professional proposals.

Using the search criteria to add items to a quote requires knowing the name (or part of the name) of the item.

Andrew T.
Mit Google übersetzen

Socket Experience is good.

Bewertet am 2.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I highly recommend using Socket. The application is very user friendly, cost effective, and the customer service is top notch.
I have worked closely with them and have never been let down. They have made themselves available at moment's notice every step along the way.
Customer service is off the charts...5+ stars!

Chad W.

Awesome quoting software

Bewertet am 23.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Must quicker , cleaner, easy to read quotes.

Socket makes beautiful quotes in minuets. It has a unique ability to give good clear easy to use cost breakdowns between recurring services and transactionable items on a single quote.

no cons that we have found so far. Would be nice if the dashboard gave a breakdown between recurring and transactionable - but in the grand scheme of things that is very minor!

Mit Google übersetzen

Ease of integration, ease of use, amazing support

Bewertet am 1.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fast integration, improve user experience with a professional online quoting tool, and at the right price

The team is flexible and made changes to support our requirements, the product is easy to use and easy to setup, the integrated signature module is a great feature

You still have to work the way the product was designed so we had to adapt our process to fit Socket in some cases. But for the price, it worth it!

Brian L.

Great quoting tool

Bewertet am 3.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The company stands behind their product. They work with you to make sure you are well trained and able to implement the software into your business. The quotes are very high quality and customers are really impressed when they get them. The improvements in the integration with CRM's makes it an even better value.

Easy to use and setup. Great quality quotes, and the ability to break down recurring charges and one time charges is great.

The additional cost for a company that does a high volume of quotes in another CRM makes it tough. The CRM integration is improving, but still requires too many moving pieces to the sales process.

Ross V.
Mit Google übersetzen

Average but does the needed

Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall experience has been average, the product is let down by the terrible support.

The integration with Hubspot is a plus and the ease of creating a quote from a deal makes it all worth it.

There have been a couple of technical issues which support has been very slow in resolving which is for us the biggest issue.

6.0/10
Jone P.

Quick and easy to use.

Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is very easy to use Socket for quotes, very straight forward. Also makes it easy for our company to track the process of acceptance and payment of quotes.

I have not yet experienced any problems with the software. I have only used it for less that 6 months, but I am very happy with it so far.