Adobe Illustrator

Industrie-Standard Vektor-Grafik-Editor

Gesamtbewertung

4,8 /5
(8.213)
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,3/5
Funktionen
4,7/5
Bedienkomfort
4,0/5
Kundenbetreuung
4,3/5

98%
haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Sortieren nach

8214 Bewertungen

Sara
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Review for AI

Bewertet am 5.11.2022

For creating professional-quality Vector graphics and a career in the design field, it's my tool of choice. Illustrator is my tool of choice when working on projects for business.

Vorteile

When compared to other vector design programmes, Illustrator's feature set is much superior. It's the gold standard in the business world, and I picked it up very quickly.Adobe Illustrator streamlines the process of creating vector illustrations and layouts that are print and scale-ready. Moreover, the Image Trace function has enabled me make the most of the small size images we have licenced for curricular use and provide each of our departments with the highest quality print-ready files possible. Rather than having to build a massive file in a non-vector programme and then exporting it to the suitable format, I can work with text and logos for our ministry regions and special events in a single file that can scale across many print media, from big posters to t-shirts to videos.

Nachteile

Today, working together is essential. And although Illustrator does include collaboration features, attempting to add real-time collaboration would be missing the purpose. Many designers rely on Adobe's Illustrator, making this enhancement crucial. If you don't need the other components of Adobe's suite, buying Photoshop alone will wind up costing you a fair bit of money.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Illustrator el software para editar con vectores y punto!

Bewertet am 31.10.2022

Un software actualizado apra mac de diseño que se pueda usar para muchas aplicaciones impresas o medios digitales

Vorteile

Las funciones de mesas de trabajo ayuda a manejar más articulos por separado y organizarse mejor

Nachteile

Exportación y compatibilidad con corel Draw

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

CorelDRAW

Warum Adobe Illustrator gewählt wurde

No era compatible con Apple

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Illustrator

Es el software mas completo compatible con apple y Mac
Rafael
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Illustrator el líder en dibujo vectorial

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

Es un software que llevo usando desde hace mucho tiempo, para ser exactos desde que Adobe compró Macromedia y desapareció Freehand que era el software que antes usaba, en un principio fue difícil la migración, ya que le faltaban algunas funciones que el otro software tenía, sin embargo también tenía algunas bondades, afortunadamente en poco tiempo se convirtió en lo mejor de dos mundo y debido a eso considero que es un referente en el mundo del dibujo vectorial, muy por encima de cualquiera de sus competidores, además de la integración que tiene con el resto de productos que integran la suite.

Vorteile

Con este software prácticamente puedes crear la imagen que se le ocurra a tu imaginación, es muy versátil ya que puedes realizar desde logos en dos dimensiones hasta ilustraciones tridimensionales a detalle.

Nachteile

Las desventaja principal que encuentro en este software, curiosamente no es de funcionalidad, es que actualmente está dentro de la Suite Creative Cloud de Adobe y para usarlo debes de pagar la suscripción a la suite completa, hay la opción de suscribirte solo a Illustrator, pero la diferencia de precio respecto a la suite completa es mínima.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Affinity Designer und CorelDRAW

Warum Adobe Illustrator gewählt wurde

Por la fusión de Macromedia con Adobe.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Freehand

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Illustrator

Elegí Illustrator, porque es el que conozco mejor y por su compatibilidad e integración con el resto de la familia Adobe, además de que hay versión para Mac, Pc, mobile y ahora web.
Asfak
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 6.0 /10

Endless possibilities for vector design

Bewertet am 27.10.2022

For designing Industry standard Vector graphics & working in the design world it's my go-to choice. For my client projects, I prefer Illustrator the best.

Vorteile

Illustrator is the most feature-rich vector design software I've ever used. It is the industry standard & the learning curve was not that hard for me.

Nachteile

The subscription model is not good enough & the price is a bit high for 3rd world countries like Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan etc. Illsutrator requires a lot of resource to perform smoothly so my 3yrs old laptop couldn't run this well.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Affinity Designer

Warum Adobe Illustrator gewählt wurde

Designing in Illustrator is easier for me compared to other alternatives. The shape builder tool is a lifesaver for me.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Desygner und CorelDRAW

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Illustrator

I used Adobe Photoshop before, so the learning curve was easier for me.
Ricardo
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Intuitive, precise and customizable tools, reliable color

Bewertet am 8.10.2022

I have been using Illustrator over 25 years. Honestly I always use perhaps 10% of its power. I find it to be a reliable design powerhouse.

Vorteile

Standards! Adobe Illustrator has been around for decades, and this shows in the level of refinement of its tools. Another advantage of this ubiquity is that most professional design studios "speak" Adobe allowing for easy collaboration and reliability of outcomes.
Each tools can be tweaked to each specific need or taste and the workspace can be also tailored to specific design scenarios.
Typography is something very important to me. The granular control Adobe Illustrator provides to type functions has no competition.
Color is accurate, and on this front, Adobe benefits not only from decades of experience and partnerships, but also from the tight integration between Illustrator and other Creative Cloud products, that also happen to be ubiquitous in the design industry.

Nachteile

Only con... the subscription pricing model... but I guess this is where the whole industry is heading to.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Best of its kind

Bewertet am 29.6.2022

Illustrator has been nothing but amazing whenever I have used it. Though it does slow down my system a lot since I have lower specs, it does the job just fine. High price can be accounted for by the unlimited creative scope Illustrator provides, which the alternatives are yet to touch.

Vorteile

Illustrator is simple a magical software. Rich in features and functionalities, it provides infinite opportunities for designers to create any sort of design. The interface is intuitive, the toolset is impressive, and the number of tutorials you can refer to whenever you are stuck with your design makes it a top-choice for every designer. I have used it for vector designing and web design. I find it much easier to create webpage designs on Illustrator than other software because of the limitless customization options it proivides. Also, the choices for format conversion, and the unlimited library of free resources including icons, templates and other ai files that can be downloaded in a jiffy and added to your project, makes it very simple to create a design on the go.

Nachteile

The learning curve is steep. As a self-taught designer who was only familiar with Photoshop, learning Illustrator was a pain because both of them are nothing alike. Of course, the tutorials help, but one cannot hope to create a design simply based on tutorials because all the tools and functionalities take a bit of time to get used to. Pricing would be another concern, especially for freelancers and part-time designers, since many of us don't want the whole Creative Suite and are just looking for a software to whip up a quick design, which many other alternatives provide for free.

Ernesto Alfonso
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

No podrás concebir diseñar sin esta herramienta

Bewertet am 12.5.2022

Simplemente imprescindible, no se concibe diseñar sin el.

Vorteile

Es muy potente, no existe algo que no pueda ser diseñado en este software, desde diseños simples y vectores sencillos hasta formas e ilustraciones muy complejas.
Incluye diseño 3D y texturas.
Una vez que entiendes la lógica operativa del software podrás crear lo que sea.

Nachteile

Necesitas muchas horas de practica y capacitación para el dominio de la aplicación

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

SketchUp und CorelDRAW

Warum Adobe Illustrator gewählt wurde

Por su compatibilidad, importación y exportación de formatos, trabajo en vectores simple y limpio.

Zuvor genutzte Software

SketchUp und CorelDRAW

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Illustrator

Por su compatibilidad, importación y exportación de formatos, trabajo en vectores simple y limpio.
Hayden
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

It's the industry standard, so let's get with it.

Bewertet am 10.3.2022

I've been working with Adobe Illustrator since 2004, and am very familiar and comfortable with the software and how it integrates with After Effects, which is the software that I use the most. Adobe keeps on implementing new features and makes you accustomed on not needing to leave the Adobe platform to complete design and media tasks, which can be a good or bad thing depending on how you work and collaborate. I like to use Illustrator, but been using Affinity Designer and Corel Draw on some projects in order to get some tasks done. I would love to see Adobe going back on letting people purchase the software and use a model closer to Affinity these days. Overall you will be almost required to work with Illustrator if you want to fit into the professional design world.

Vorteile

Very powerful software for design design and vector construction.
works seemly with other Adobe products

Nachteile

It's a subscription based service, so be ready to open your wallet.
It can crash, but it has a good auto save feature.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Affinity Designer und CorelDRAW

Warum Adobe Illustrator gewählt wurde

Corel was not compatible with Mac and my company worked with Adobe producs.

Zuvor genutzte Software

CorelDRAW

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Illustrator

I use them all.
Rob
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Illustrator's power is unmatched.

Bewertet am 21.12.2021

Overall Illustrator has been a critical part of my business. Without it there are many tasks that I would not be able to accomplish. Most larger agencies use it and share files in Illustrator's format so it's critical that I can open and work in those files without having to ask them to convert them and risk losing subtle design elements or flexibility.

Vorteile

Illustrator just keeps getting more powerful and more capable. It's so ubiquitous that if you don't use it you'll have a harder time collaborating with agencies across the planet as you produce art. There is practically nothing you can't do with it in terms of creating vector and hand drawn artwork and graphics.

Nachteile

Some of the interface handles are too small and it's difficult to grab them. I'd like to be able to make them any size I want. I use high resolution monitors and some elements are just tiny, no matter how good your eyes are. Other then that, I can't really find anything to be critical about. As with all software, there are functions that you'd probably implement differently if you were the developer, but it does everything I need and then some.

Ivan
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Druck
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Illustrator allow us to process our clients demand so much faster.

Bewertet am 31.8.2021

I wish I learned Illustrator sooner, however, it is never too late. It has helped us so much in our company. Now we work 300% faster and take even more projects.

Vorteile

Apart from being an excellent design software, it is a most compatible software with many files extensions. It allows us to read and manipulate our client demands in excellent speed and accuracy.

Nachteile

There are so many things you can do in Illustrator I only wish there could be more, things like automatic nesting objects or to improve the simplify path tool.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

CorelDRAW

Warum Adobe Illustrator gewählt wurde

Photoshop is more of an editing colors and images software, I need accuracy, therefore we switched.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Adobe Photoshop

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Illustrator

Illustrator seemed to be more advanced than any other vector software out there. Plus it is the industry standard, being so much more compatible with many files.
Ryan
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Boost Your Skills as a Designer with Adobe Illustrator

Bewertet am 15.8.2021

Adobe Illustrator is a key element of our whole revenue. It has helped us run our business. We work in the capacity of a professional and high-end design agency and we simply can not function without Adobe Illustrator. And if I'm being honest, our experience with Adobe Illustrator has been remarkable. We love to use it and help many businesses with their design and branding needs.

Vorteile

I give 8 out of 10 ratings to Adobe Illustrator as my favorite vector-based design program. At Fullstop, we provide professional graphic design services and work on complex illustrations, infographics, flyers, different types of packaging, brochures, and icons. We've been able to do all these things with the help of Adobe Illustrator mostly. It allows to create, draw, and combine different shapes in a simple way. You can add text to your design and by using the masking technique, you can hide or show different parts of an illustration. There are plenty of other drawing tools that help you to completely transform your artwork. Gradients, colors, and strokes provide you with great help to make the best visuals. You work on layers and do plenty of cools things with your artwork. Adobe Illustration lets you export SVGs and your assets for other web and print designs. To be honest, there are so many tips and tricks that you can only discover by using the software, so if you are a design professional with an aim to excel in graphic design, you have to have Adobe Illustrator.

Nachteile

You need to have some knowledge of the design tools and technique before using Adobe Illustrator. It can be difficult for beginners as there are so many tools. You need to be patient while learning how to use it professionally. You can't work with Illustrator unless you have a big screen. Likewise, it requires a lot of storage space and it is costly too.

Adam
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Go to software for illustration, icon design, and vector graphics

Bewertet am 6.7.2021

Vorteile

From my experience Illustrators path workflow and functionality is superior to other vector software out there. If I was going to stray from Illustrator as my go to vector software the competition would need to beat Illustrator in that feature space. Illustrator allows you to have advance control and accuracy with paths, grids, guides, snap to guide, etc. Also, exporting quality SVGs is very important and the competition doesn't measure up in that space from what I have seen.

Nachteile

Some updates on how Illustrator handles smart guides and snap-to-pixel has some flaws. It seamed like I had better accuracy in previous versions of Illustrator. No one likes to have their paths splitting pixels or to have to fix that on a regular basis. Some times I don't have an issues while other times new path shapes start on 0.5 pixels when creating them.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Affinity Designer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Illustrator

I chose Adobe Illustrator over Affinity Designer due to Illustrator being the standard software that agencies and companies use. Affinity Designer look amazing and I still want to try it. Illustrator is still a must have though.
Zandrich
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Adobe Illustrator: A Proven Formula

Bewertet am 16.2.2021

Illustrator was my first foray into the world of computer-aided design and digital art; my first license was provided as part of my Multimedia Design studies just shy of a decade ago - and I've not once considered looking back.

Initially, I found the interface somewhat intimidating - the workspace was dotted with a plethora of icons representing tools I never knew existed - but once I started exploring, the tools, keyboard shortcuts and my workflow melded into an experience like none other.

To express my experience of it somewhat allegorically - Illustrator and I operate as one. With my muscle memory refined, and my understanding of the available tools expanded, ideas, both technical and abstract in nature, could flow onto my screen without restriction.

I personally recommend Adobe Illustrator to my contemporaries within the industry, and often professionals working in other fields altogether.

Vorteile

Adobe Illustrator is very, very expansive; Adobe managed to marry the tried-and-trusted tools and processes of the more well-known Photoshop, with the logic and functionality of mundane CAD suites - elegantly. Adobe Illustrator has, for that reason, been a mainstay within my design workflow, and beyond, for almost a decade.

One of its strongest features (often overlooked), is the ability to utilize multiple 'artboards' (pages) in a single workspace (unlike the single composition format of Photoshop); this allows a user to sketch plans, create artwork, take notes, and compile documents all in one place - a must for projects where one needs to compile related documents in parallel with a creative workflow.

Adobe Illustrator, and the Adobe Creative Suite as a whole, remains the standard within all creative and marketing practices around the world for one simple reason - they are based on a proven formula, one that has both reinvented the wheel and built on prior successes.

Nachteile

Although Adobe Illustrator has come very far since I was first introduced to the CS5 release, it cannot be picked up by someone to be mastered in one work day - this in itself is not a weakness - Adobe Illustrator is, and always has been, software intended to enhance the abilities of someone familiar with computer-aided design suites.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Inkscape

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Illustrator

Inkscape is great software, but is limited to one "artboard" (page) where Illustrator is not. This is worked around by running multiple instances of Inkscape, but that is not ideal for the pace of our daily workflow.
Margaret
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Illustrator, will illustrate your point

Bewertet am 17.2.2021

I really like illustrator because it allows me so much flexibility in saving my files with many well known and used formats industry wide. I like their templates for digital media. Over all I really like their product. Although I feel it is a bit on the pricey side I think there is still value for my money.

Vorteile

I like that whatever is in my imagination can be transferred to the format I require. Among other tasks I am the Brand Administrator for our company. I have to make sure that wherever we market our brand looks great. Our brand shows up in many places and on many platforms digital and paper. Illustrator makes is possible to integrate anywhere I need to be.

Nachteile

Every time there is a new release of software there are some major changes in where things are. Where my regularly used tools are often change or seem to disappear. They have started video tutorials to help me catch up but it seems I am constantly having to re learn techniques I already learned once.

John
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 0.0 /10

A great product that has not adapted to the times.

Bewertet am 11.2.2021

For decades, Adobe Illustrator served me well. In the beginning, it was the best. But Corel Draw eventually eclipsed it in features and ease-of-use. But as the standard that I had learned to use well and had grown with, I still gravitated to AI, for most projects.

But two things happened almost simultaneously that moved me away from AI.

First, Adobe went exclusively to a subscription model, meaning that I would no longer OWN my software, if I upgraded. FYI, I'm still on CS6, which I OWN. I have not and will not rent software, because of the possibility of being locked out of my software at a critical time, when I need it most.

The second reason is the release of Affinity Designer/Photo, which are the first fully functional products aimed at replacing Illustrator and Photoshop. Designer does virtually everything that Illustrator can do, does it for a whole lot less money, and I OWN IT. The only thing I have found that Affinity products won't do (yet), is pattern overlays in fx. But I'm sure that will be coming soon.

I used to be an Adobe evangelist. But today, I have become an Affinity evangelist and I barely use my CS6 Adobe Suite that has been relegated to a VMware partition, with an old version of MacOS, that I only use for archive files.

Adobe Illustrator used to be the standard and well deserved. That is no longer the case and also well deserved. They are over-priced, considering that other equivalent products now exist for a fraction of the cost.

Vorteile

Adobe Illustrator was the standard for years, before there was competition in this market. Then, even after Corel Draw came along, which was a better (5-star) product, Adobe managed to remain the standard, by continuing to be at least a very good product (4-star). It seems that being the standard means you don't have to be the best, but you must be very good and Illustrator was just that - very good.

Nachteile

Several features in Adobe Illustrator were poorly implemented. Though there were more than a few such issues, one that comes to mind is the ease of placing an image within another object, when using Corel Draw, as compared to the convoluted steps to do the same thing in AI.

But Adobe Illustrator lost me as a user, when Adobe went to a subscription base. It's not an issue of money. I have been willing to pay large sums of money, for the full suite of Adobe graphic/photo design tools, including Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, and the now discontinued Flash (ActiveScript). My concern is that I can't afford to be told that I can't use my software now, because my fully paid-up subscription can't be confirmed on the server. That's exactly what could happen, if a hacker penetrated Adobe's license server and deleted or changed all the license files. Any number of other scenarios could have similar results. That's why I OWN my software.

Sure, a hacker could get into my system and cause damage. But I work behind two firewalls and I'm a very minor target for hackers. Adobe, by contrast, is so large that they're a prime target for hackers. They will be targeted by 10,000 hackers, before I'm attacked once. I'll take my chances with OWNED software on my system, rather than leave that security to a stranger, at a high-value target.

Besides, I can now to everything with Affinity Designer that I used to do with AI. It also costs less and I OWN it. Bye AI.

Josh
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Review of Adobe illustrator

Bewertet am 9.2.2021

The business problems I am solving with Adobe Illustrator are the ability to design for both digital assets as well as large format trade show collateral and I have benefitted from the seamless integration with other design tools.

Vorteile

Feature that I found to be most impactful is the seamless compatibility with the other design products that our large design team uses.
I would rate the ease of use of this product as easy to use however there is a learning curve to make use of advanced or new features that are routinely added.
The integration into existing business processes was totally seamless.

Nachteile

The only thing that could be improved is sometimes when creating pixel accurate web asset mockups you need to be mindful of actual pixel resolution vs artboard size.
The process that was difficult to use was when saving back to a legacy format some complexity of file can be lost however that is to be expected of any software.
The integration into existing business processes was not difficult because it is conveniently offered as part of our teams Creative Suite package.

Matt
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Top of the line for vector graphics

Bewertet am 9.2.2021

Allows to create print-ready files through Image Trace to vectorize them, the ability to utilize proper files when working with print companies for in-house orders.

Vorteile

Adobe Illustrator makes vector graphics and designing for scalable/print an ease. Specifically, this product has helped me to take the limited size graphics we have licensed from curriculum use and using the Image Trace feature ensure I am able to resource our areas with the best looking print-ready files that they need.

When working with text and logos for our ministry areas and special events, to be able to create where I can scale across multiple print mediums: from large sized banners, to t-shirts to video, allowing to create one file that can export to the correct format is beneficial and ease of use versus creating a mammoth file in a non-vector application.

Nachteile

Illustrator is so vast in its functionality it took me a bit to get the handle on things - I am grateful for their support articles when there are areas and functions I am still learning. There is a slightly high learning-curve when you want to move beyond the basics.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Affinity Designer

Warum Adobe Illustrator gewählt wurde

I switched because I began using the full Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, and its integration between not just graphic but also my work in Premiere and After Effects helped my workflow.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Affinity Designer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Illustrator

It best fit my workflow to utilize the full Creative Cloud Suite since I was creating and using files across the different Applications to remain within the native adobe applications.
Christopher
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Premium tool that for digital file creation

Bewertet am 20.1.2021

My overall experience with Adobe Illustrator has been overwhelmingly positive. I use the software every day for the commercial branch of my software business. It has made designing prototype and digital files very easy. Now I can truly concentrate on the design rather than the added burden of slow and inefficient software tools.

Vorteile

What I like most about this software is the large number of features and ease of use. I tried to make due with freeware for a while, but I often ran into the freeware lacking the features I needed. Adobe illustrator makes creating SVG's, PNG's, and other digital files easy.

Nachteile

What I liked least is the pricing model. The only way to get adobe illustrator is with a subscription. While it's great for staying up to date, the option to own a version of the software would be great. Unfortunately this seems to be the new way that software s being sold , so I can't really call it a deal breaker.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Boxy SVG

Warum Adobe Illustrator gewählt wurde

The software was painstakingly slow.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Inkscape

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Illustrator

I used this for a while, but the features were lacking. Adobe Illustrator is the total package.
Cleo
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

From Logos to House Plans

Bewertet am 4.12.2020

I was working at Adobe at the time Illustrator was being created and have used it continuously over the years. I use it to create overlays on maps for zoning projects, I have done detailed plans for a house that I built, I always use it for logos, posters, most projects where I want a lot of flexibility with laying things out.

Vorteile

The ability to create and control outline shapes. The fact that it has been in existence since the 80s and probably isn't going anywhere makes it worth learning. The things that do change or get added are mostly beneficial and logical additions. Tools like Pathfinder really work well. Masking works well once you get the gist of it. The pen tool is especially great if you know how bezier curves behave. I think they have added a lot of functionality over the years that I'm not even aware of since I never need it to do more.

Nachteile

There are a few nits and lice that have always bothered me but I honestly can't say that they don't have workarounds that I just haven't learned about. I wish there were a fast way to create an often used color palette. I end up making little squares on the page with the colors I want and using the dropper to grab them. The artboard is a little cumbersome until you get the hang of it. I often need to fit artwork to bounds (good for creating svg files that don't have weird empty origins). When you look for the Preset page size the dropdown starts with the setting you currently are on - it's not obvious that Fit To Artwork Bounds is above the dropdown list and you have to scroll up! Finding a tool palette can also be hard when you have a lot of them open. You can see that they are open in the windows list but if you select the item it will turn off the item. What would be nice is to somehow flash or bring to front an item so you can locate it. These are minor things but I have noticed them over the years.

Souhil
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

The Best Vector Based Design Software

Bewertet am 1.12.2020

I use Illustrator daily to create cool vector designs because I need the highest resolution to print them on a lot of things and with Illustrator I really get the things done and I'm always happy with the results.
I think Adobe Illustrator is the best Vector and Design software in the market right now and after using it for many years I never had any problems and I always get the work done.
Adobe is an amazing company, and I'm sure they will keep improving this software and adding some useful tools and features.

Vorteile

It's very easy to use, and you can create anything from scratch, you need just some designing or drawing knowledge, and you are good to go.
It comes with a lot of useful design tools, filters, and effects...etc.
I can create anything using Adobe Illustrator and the sky is the limit.
I can also, use it to create topography designs for many things (shirts, wall art, business cards, text)...etc.
I like adobe stock and the library of graphics, images, videos, and templates.
Also, the drawing app is great, and It allows me to draw on top of any picture using different elements and colors.
Fast rendering especially for the biggest resolution of 300 DPI.
I like the shortcuts and this gives us a fantastic option to save time doing our creative work on Adobe Illustrator.
It allows me to use my files saved in Dropbox without downloading them because I can browse them from Illustrator.
I can open many PDF files and use them as a vector and I can convert any picture/image to a vector with simple steps.
The best thing about Illustrator is you can use Photoshop files and InDesign files without any problem and you can edit them too with it.
Also, Creative Cloud is an amazing deal and you can get access to a lot of cool stuff.
Adobe website has a lot of free resources about how to use Adobe Illustrator and about everything related to design and creativity.

Nachteile

I would love to see the crop tool in Illustrator like in Photoshop.
They can add some Photoshop tools to Illustrator for example "remove background" tool.
But, after all, they are doing a great job and always I get a new version I really feel the change they made to the program.

Beris
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

The best vector based program that I used

Bewertet am 11.11.2020

I use Adobe Illustrator presently to make and plan out online media content, print media, and web architecture. I am the main client, yet I am the one that the organization goes to with questions, demands, and so forth for ensuring that our substance is new, current, and present day looking.

Vorteile

As a designer you have loads of alternatives to Illustrator for creating 2D designs. But I can say for sure, that Illustrator is the easiest and best tool to use, it is very easy to get started and learn.

Dealing with .pdf records and different sorts of picture documents is really great. I see this accommodating when I'm chipping away at various distinctive document types, so similarity isn't typically an issue for me with Illustrator.

Illustrator offers very great similarity among itself and other Adobe programs, so I've discovered that to be an extraordinary thing when working inside the Adobe Suite.

Nachteile

It feels like Adobe items are made totally separately. Despite the fact that there are incredible preferences to utilizing these applications couple. They don't share console alternate ways, and there are different things that work one route in one program, yet work diversely in Illustrator.

Illustrator is mind boggling and has a staggeringly steep expectation to absorb information. I've been utilizing it throughout the previous 8 years or thereabouts, and I feel I've just started to expose what's underneath. Adobe does an OK occupation of giving instructional exercises, yet you need to search for them on the web, and still, at the end of the day, you may discover better instructional exercises on YouTube.

Faisal Faruque
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

The Best Tool For Every Graphical Needs

Bewertet am 31.10.2020

Everyone recommends Illustrator. I also started using this because one of my friends recommended this. I knew that this is professional-grade software. However, I was a bit scared about the usability. It's because I am just a content creator and marketer. Not a professional graphic designer.

I need a tool that will help me create graphics quickly and with ease. Illustrator is just like that. This I the go-to tool for every kind of digital creation. No matter whether I want a professional design for email marketing or just a simple design for my Facebook updates, it always gets me covered. This is the power of Illustrator.

I need to manage a lot of online presence. Since I am a freelancer and kind of a one-man army, I have to work on the go. I can run this tool on both my Windows tablet and Mac workstation. This is a huge benefit. I know some of you are scared about it. Believe me, it's not that tough. If you sincerely follow some tutorials you will be able to make basic designs without any problem.

Vorteile

There are a lot of features in this amazing piece of software. However, I don't have to use all of them. I just use basic features like editing a free to use vector file from the internet. Sometimes, I design covers and banners for my online businesses. Illustrator handles these very well. I liked Adobe's consistent design language in all of its software including Illustrator. One I learned illustrator and now all other Adobe software seems easy to me. Because I got familiar with their user interface. I like the power of its vector design feature. It helps me to design a graphic that doesn't rely on pixels and can be scaled to any size. This is the coolest feature of Adobe Illustrator. Custom fonts and different types of brushes are also great for creating modern and complex designs.

Nachteile

I don't hate anything about this software. However, the software is a bit heavy. I don't need all the features of Illustrator. This is why I need a lightweight PC version of it with the basic features. If the developer makes something like this it will be amazing. Another thing is the crashing problem. Sometimes it crashes on my old low powered laptop and this is frustrating.

Joshua
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Excellent Design Software

Bewertet am 27.9.2020

My overall experience is awesome, because I wil stil use it other than other creative programs. It has a great edge over others because you can create any type of art right from scratch.

Vorteile

I like teh fact that as a designer, i can create a multitude of art work with Adobe illustrator, ranging from video games, brand logos and promotional materials.
I like it because i can also use it for designs & topography such as business cards, clothing, billboards, artistic & stylistic illustrations.
It is integrated with Adobe creative cloud which makes it easier for sharing my art projects and creative assets.
I love its capability to create pixel-perfect designs, clear lines are automatically aligned to the grid.
I get access to over 90 million graphics, images and templates through Adobe Stock.
It makes me and other designers i know to start our artwork from fresh, clean pages and also easy to edit ready made artworks or templates.
Also like the option where i can convert my designs to PDF files and other types of image files, which i find very comfortable to work with any type of format my clients request for.
It offers great compatibility with othe Adobe programs like the Adobe Photoshop and Premiere.
No bounds to the creativity i can imagine to make as long as you know how to make use of the tools.

Nachteile

It takes a while to load each time I try to open up the application.
It also slows down other programs on my computer becuase its a massive program, especially when I have both Illustrator & Photoshop running at the time.
Sometimes the main colour paletes won't show in the upper taskbar which can be a pain when you have to figure out how to get it, especially for newbies.
The hotkeys are weird compared to other programs like photoshop, especially when you are trying to use hotkey to export.
Not really suitable for beginners, requires training to know how to use. Sometimes I had to use google to figure out where some certain tools are when I just started using the program.
Adobe lacks a full mobile verwsion of Illustrator, which would be very helpful & handy when working on mobile or on an ipad.
The most recent version interface is very annoying as I can't find tools where i expect to find them, including critical tools.

Shasta
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 2.0 /10

The most powerful vector art program there is.

Bewertet am 6.10.2020

I'd say my overall experience is very much love/hate. When I need it Adobe Illistrator is my knight in shininy amror, but throughout the general work grind it's too full of itself to be useful.

Vorteile

Adobe Illustrator is easily the most powerful and easily extenisable vector art program available.
Because of that when nothing else works you can usually always count on Adobe Illustrator to get the job done.

Nachteile

Due to the rather extmre learning cuve and often clunky interface compared to it's top compeitors for most general light weight tasks Adobe Illustrator is my last choice. Despite having years of experience with it the speed and ease that general daily tasks can be done in other vecotor applications is some times stunning.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Inkscape, Affinity Designer und CorelDRAW

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Illustrator

Because when I need to work with complex heavy detail vectors only Adobe Illustrator can handle the work load. Affinity Desighner's poor usage of computer hardware renders it nearly useless for larage complex projects. CorelDRAW is far too unstable to use for anything that has a tight deadline. Inkscape is an amazing project, but it's still growing needs time to truly mature.
Rob
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

A powerful suite for Web Designers

Bewertet am 2.10.2020

After growing up with GIMP as my original mainstay when learning web design, I had the chance to use Illustrator at an internship around a decade ago. From there forwards, it's been my go to for designing SVG logo/image sets purely through the ease to export the SVGs for cross platform/device use.

Vorteile

As a full stack web developer, the tools that illustrator offer for creating Scalable Vector Graphics is unparalleled. With the importance of creating media that 'travels' well between both mobile and desktop environments, you'll be hard pressed to an offering that fits all circumstances with the ease that Illustrator offers. The joy of exporting your SVGs so simply to fit wherever you need them has been honed (or perhaps even owned) by years of Adobe's feature rich development and progressive enhancement. From Macromedia Shockwave with Flash forwarding to HTML 5 adoption, Adobe Illustrator has been at the forefront of web media design.

Nachteile

As with any design tool, there's always a learning curve. Though, that be said, with the sheer amount of online tutorials and videos, its truly quite hard to find fault with Adobe Illustrator... Once you've got the basics, the sky truly is the limit.... From moving from GIMP (a great free choice), to Illustrator, I'd definitely recommend the jump across the the Adobe camp.