Sage Intacct Bewertungen

Sage Intacct

Best-in-class Cloud ERP for Finance

4.2/5 (256 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Best in class core financials/ERP system

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

See all pros listed on the review...it is such an easy to use system that enables us, as a smaller start up company have a great foundation as we continue to grow.

*Ease of use-extremely intuitive & on-line help is very useful
*Adaptability w/Other Systems- rather than trying to be one stop shop ERP with every module/system it is built to integrate with best in class systems
*Ease of Customization - allows for simple customization (e.g. field names) that aren't messed up nor require testing with upgrades; to more enhanced/involved platform customization
*True Cloud based/SaaS Solution- it was never an on-prem. solution that had to be adapted to the cloud, it has always been a cloud based solution and when using the system this is very evident when compared to other solutions that have later launched a cloud based solution
*Upgrades are seamless and relevant
*Pricing is competitive and thus far haven't turned into a typical Tier 1 system in terms of high single digit annual price increases (hopefully they never will as this makes it much more appealing to the small/mid sized companies which will organically increase Intacct's revenues through their employee/user growth)

*Very difficult to find programmers/developers experienced in this system (hopefully will come with time and their continued growth)
*Customer service is just marginal- we don't pay for the enhanced service so that may be really good. Fortunately it is not very often needed (system is so intuitive and on-line help resources are great)

Mit Google übersetzen

Its an average accounting system

Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience with Intacct is overall positive. Intacct does save me significant time and effort in my everyday tasks compared with our older software. i do feel it could be improved upon further to make it a better product.

I like the fact that it is browser based through the cloud which makes access quick and easy. The modules that I use the most work very well such as Accounts Payable and Time and Expense. The General Ledger reporting function is very helpful and easy to use as well.

There are a few modules such as Prepaids, Fixed assets and Purchasing that we had purchased after the initial implementation of intacct that did not work very well initially. There were many work arounds and technical problems that created alot of unneeded headaches and work. Fortunately this has been fixed now for the most part and works well.

Another issue I have is the support community that I put support tickets in when I need some help. They don't seem to know the product very well and often the solutions and advice I receive is partially right or wrong altogether. There have been instances where I have just figured it the problem myself through reading articles or experimenting with settings etc.

6.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Flexible, capable, constantly upgrading software.

Bewertet am 17.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Intacct allows for the creation and utilization of any fields desired for your business eliminating the need for the multitude of work-arounds necessary to create detailed reports in other accounting systems. Intacct also has the most capable custom reporting interface I have utilized to date, saving hours of time formerly spent on the extraction, transformation, and production of standard company reports. Other benefits include, ability to import any type of transaction, ability to bulk export all GL transaction data (a personal favorite), a robust API allowing for integration with internal databases, payroll software, etc.

Initial setup was led by a less experienced implementation specialist which led to difficulties as we began to review and create custom reports accurately. After speaking with a consultant, we determined the issues, corrected them, and have produced real time advanced reports which have provided a level of insight which was unachievable within other accounting software.

Mit Google übersetzen

I am a true fan of Intacct and love how much customization it allows.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been able to set up recurring transaction to automate similar monthly/quarterly transactions, allowing us to fully operate with less human capital, and less human errors. We've been able to increase our reporting internally with many many many custom reports to suite the needs of various stakeholders. We can see investor summaries across the entire enterprise with the multi-entity structure. We utilize upload templates often to allow us ease of entry - for example, we do monthly uploads of income allocations across every entity in one root level entry done by exporting a custom report, using excel to seamlessly do an index match and hlookup to complete the upload template, then upload! It's simple, fast, and accurate.

I love the Custom Reporting capabilities through dimension use... looking at the GL as a database structure makes the software very versatile and easy to use. The output potential is outstanding!

Cost. It's a great product, but I really wish there was a light version for our company, and for other smaller companies starting up. There is a strong market for a light version. That way the company could grow into the full version.

Mit Google übersetzen

My organization has been using since October 2016 for AP, AR, Purchasing, and fund management.

Bewertet am 23.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

By being able to automate our financial activity we have increased the amount of information available to key decision makers for more informed decisions. The amount of time it takes for us to process purchasing transactions has decreased by a dramatic amount of time .

We transitioned from a manual recordkeeping system to this electronic accounting system. This means all of our transactions are available to be reviewed at any time from anywhere. Reports are available instantaneously reflecting the latest transactions. Transactional history to review activity from creation to being posted to the GL is tremendous and helpful. The software offers many more versions of reports than was available with our prior legacy system.

One of the most difficult items with this system is that user restrictions prevent Custom Reports from being accessible to 75% of our users. The report writing tools would benefit from an overhaul to allow merging of multiple data tables and more customization of the report appearance. Also there are so many aspects affected by creating a GL Account that there is a steep learning curve in understanding where to efficiently generate new records.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great and attentive customer service. Very accommodating with our customization and concerns.

Bewertet am 7.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the flexibility and ease of the software. It is overall simple to correct errors. I enjoy the import features for invoices and journal entries. Saves a lot of time and is user friendly, even for less experiences computer users.

The restrictions of some features and functions. I feel like the functionality is more designed by computer programmers than by actual day to day users. For example, if you are trying to create a custom report, vendor ID is stored one way when entering invoices, and another way when entering journal entries. Customer service suggested to me that I enter the vendor ID in 2 different fields (I believe Vendor_ID and APBillItem_VendorID) for all invoice imports so that I can use 1 f. This is redundant and frustrating. Also for example, you can set invoices to "warn" you if duplicate invoice numbers when manually entering, but if you are using the import feature, it will just crash. You have to de-select the "warn" option, upload the file, and then turn the "warn" function back on. This is not practical. There should be some type of override function for intentional duplicate invoice #s.

Mit Google übersetzen

Sage Intacct is a solid base that meets our business needs as a not-for-profit organization.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software is very responsive and also thoroughly integrated. I also appreciate the constant enhancement and the responsive Contact Sage Intacct Support. This level of support gives confidence in the tools and the product in general.

The software is very responsive and thoroughly integrated. I also appreciate the constant enhancement, the responsive Support team, and the frequent webinars that inform of the new changes and improve the usefulness of the software . This level of support gives confidence in the tools and the product in general.

A greater possibility of integration will make Sage Intacct even more useful and helpful to the user. Additionally, quick glances that summarize the different ways the software can be useful can be helpful to new users.

Mit Google übersetzen

Intacct is very user friendly and you can use it in creative ways

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Monthly close process is completed faster with intacct. It allows us to process and approve AP seamlessly, saving us time and money by outsourcing it to Intacct. Can use the software in creative ways, not just as bookkeeping.

Intacct makes my job so much easier. It is easy to use and is very intuitive. The software can be used in creative ways and not just as standard bookkeeping software. It integrates easily with other softwares so you can link everything together. Overall it saves us time and money.

There are very few issues with the software. I have noticed that when I'm have an issue with the software it can take a little bit longer then I would expect for the problem to be resolved. We are busy people and need our programs to be running properly to get our jobs done.

Mit Google übersetzen

Customer support was great from the start and the program is flexible in regards to creating reports

Bewertet am 8.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software allowed ability to perform accounts payable to issue cheques and to produce financial statements quickly. The 12 month report is very useful to pick up changes to values in account. The budgeting aspect is also useful for variance analysis.

I like the ability to create the financial reports and also the Dashboard reports. The payables area is easy to perform functions and the year-end close is very simple.

This program is mainly written for the US market and is not able to create an EFT file (Canadian) that can be uploaded to the bank and create journal entries simultaneously. That would benefit us to make payments that are not by cheque. The "cash" payment types are good because an e-mail can be sent: however still requires for us to do a separate EFT payment on the bank.

Sage Intacct product review

Bewertet am 5.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall the system is easy to use and they are constantly making improvements. They are also taking user feedback into consideration and implementing it into new updates every quarter.

I really like the automatic billing capability, I can now send my invoices in 2 hours instead of 2 days. The level of details in the financial reports is exactly what our company was looking for when we switched to Intacct. The ease of having our expense reporting system and Intacct communicate is super helpful, means less manual work.

I would like to have more features when I record payments and I can't edit certain transactions. I like to drill down on come of the reports and you can't do that so finding out where that information came from is sometimes a challenge.

Mit Google übersetzen

Intacct has revolutionized our accounting processes and is a giving us a gold mine of information.

See my review.

Ease of use. Intuitive interface. Integration with multiple Intacct Marketplace Partners. Consolidation functionality (check the box and hit consolidate and it produces reliable consistent results. Scorecards and dashboards provide a wealth of current information on the health of our business in as real time a setting as we can make it. Future roll outs promise integrated AI functionality that will be a game changer. Scalability that meets the needs of our rapidly changing business is great.

As you can tell, I am a fan of Intacct and don't have too many suggestions for improvement. It makes our life easier, more efficient and productive, and gives us the information we need.

Mit Google übersetzen

Since we switched from Great Plains (pc based) I can't see myself working with any other software.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It makes the monthly close faster and allows us to change things if there are errors in the account adjustments. It also enables the program managers to view their data rather than have us run reports for them.

The account string is flexible and you can query on just one dimension and it allows you to run reports over multiple years. I love that it creates the intercompany entries behind the "scene" - that was always a headache to reconcile.

The report writer is a little confusing but just had training and need time to practice. I tried to create a cash flow report from training but I got lost in all the column's and groups of groups that needed to be created. I also wish the report would display on screen when running and not only in edit mode.

customizable and user friendly

Bewertet am 8.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

They allow you to customize your plan according to the size of your organization. Which makes it good value for money
Analytics allows you to easily analyse financial position at any time.
Built in automatic tax calculations, payslip creation.
Easy and always up-to-date HR records.
Software allows for greater internal efficiency. (granted that the employees responsible are trained to capture and input data accurately)

The initial training on the software can take some time. If your employees do not have prior knowledge of accounting systems, it may prove difficlut to train them on this software.
For consistency it would be better to train your Business bookkeeper/payroll admin or Non profit grants administrator to capture accurately and then train everybody else how to understand and access reports that have been generated.

7.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

The experience has been great. Very flexible and customizable software.

Bewertet am 8.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The flexibility of the software has to be its greatest strength. Reports, workflows, field names, etc are just a few of the customizable items in Intacct. But Platform Services allows for the development of entire applications within Intacct to support your business processes down to the most granular detail.

The reporting, platform services, and general ledger modules (the modules that our company use the most) don't seem to get very much attention in the past few years in terms of further development in the quarterly update to the software. They are very useful as they currently exist but have some long-standing limitations that don't seem to be on anyone's radar.

Transitioned from Sage 50 to Intacct - 1/1/16 Go Live

Bewertet am 1.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

There are several things I like best about this product and vendor:

Product:
1) Cloud service is nice - you can access the product from any location and we have not experienced any down time to date
2) Automatic Allocations allow us to allocate invoices and journal entries upon entry instead of waiting until the end of the month
3) Reports are easy to write and very versatile
4) Dimensional tracking allows you to track more than just an account number for each transaction line item. Reports on dimensions are also great.

Vendor:
1) Support is very responsive - it is extremely easy to open a support case and have an issue resolved in the same day.

I wish the general ledger reporting was more streamlined. Since we are allocating many of our invoices to multiple dimensions as they are entered, the GL shows multiple lines for each AP invoice. It would be nice if you could summarize by GL account while still allocating to different dimensions, but you cannot. This results in a much longer GL report, but we have adapted by creating additional reports to use in place of the standard GL reports.

Mit Google übersetzen

Highly Customizable and packed full of integrations to make the best accounting package

Bewertet am 14.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

by using Intacct, we've been able to keep our man hours low in the accounting office. This has allowed us to put our energy toward ministries and not back office cost.

Intacct is a great foundation to our accounting package. It allows us to build in other softwares (Nexonia, Bill.com,) to make an accounting system that works for our organization.

The price is high for Intacct compared to other fund accounting platforms for churches. On top of the cost for Intacct, you pay extra for any additional platform you decide to use. We also always seems to be tweaking how we have items set up. This could be good because we'll always making it better, but sometimes wish there was just one simple way of using the product.

7.0/10

Sage Intacct Personal obervation

Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

On our case, we focus on developing core business side then integrate with Intacct via web-service, and this have been successfully, because all side of reporting, financials, UPR, etc, is managed by Sage Intacct.

1. Sage Intacct allows access anytime and anywhere (home, office, coffee shop)
2. Sage Intacct has login are very secured with different levels.
3. Sage Intacct provide financial information on detailed level by using dimensions which allows decision makers to relay on realistic information.
4. Sage Intacct is easy to use, it doesn't requires advances financial training.

1. Extracting volume data in most of time is an issue, especially Journals.

2 Plus Years Use of Intacct

Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

At first I was not the happiest but the more I use it I have not wanted to change.
I like the improvements they continue to make.
I am glad I chose this software.

I love the ability to attach documents to each transaction.
I like the ability to customize the software.
They are upgrading their report writer. I have not used it yet but it is supposed to be very easy to use.

I have not spent a lot of time with the reports.
Creating custom reports is a process.
On some screens I wish it showed totals at the bottom but I have to export and then total up the amount. That is from a certain view. If I created a report it would have the totals.

6.0/10

Easy to use product.

core accounting features.

UI is easy to use and new users pick up the core functionality quickly. Basic navigation is intuitive and easy to get started.

Intacct seems to be in a state of change and processes are breaking down. Things that used to be resolved quickly are taking longer to get resolved. Example: We were without an account manager for a couple of months after our AM left Intacct. We had requested some consulting services to implement two modules and the SOWs went months without being prepared.

Reports are built as if we would be printing them. I just want to get raw data, not formatted reports and graphs.

Mit Google übersetzen

Generally pleased with Intacct. Have not tested its capabilities yet, but have had good success.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ability to run our accounting processes with an easy to maintain product.

UI is good. Ease of maintenance. General ease of use. Functionality is adequate and improving. Like the newly develop Contracts module, though pricing was wrong and made our purchase difficult.

Reporting package needs help. Have heard and seen hope for better functionality, but have yet to see delivery. Fearful that advanced reporting will be an option, which would not be good!

Detailed TB is getting out of control with unnecessary attachment of dimensions to balance sheet accounts. Need to find a way to turn that off (hopeful it can be done).

Mit Google übersetzen

Fantastic Platform ERP for all Company Sizes Geared to Partner with Other Best in Class Solutions

Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

This is a fantastic core system to build all of your companies technology solutions around.

*Extremely intuitive/easy to use
*Phenomenal core financial package
*Built to integrate with best in class solutions/systems (e.g. Salesforce.com)
*Easy to tailor fields to your business
*Ability to customize
*Upgrades are seamless
*On-line help functions are great
*True cloud based solution (how it started and has always been)
*Annual price increases are fair (esp. vs. Tier 1 ERPs)

*Very difficult to find developers with experience on this platform for contract or hire
*Customer service is just ok; of course we don't pay for the enhanced service & fortunately rarely need it since so easy to use
*Not the cheapest solution; but value is there

Good product and value.

Bewertet am 14.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Accommodates most of the needs of a growing company. Allows for some customization. Interface is easy to understand and can usually be figured out by trial and error.

Instruction manuals are lacking, will need to learn as you go. Sales team is extremely lacking in providing support and solutions that may help a growing company. Implementation of add-on modules is very generic with very little support for customization. Once implemented, we found that we were on our own in trying to resolve issues that should have been addressed by the implementation expert.

Mit Google übersetzen

Intacct is one of the best accounting programs I've ever worked with. Easy to use.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Intacct is easy to navigate and user friendly. I can usually find my way through reports and pages without having to use a manual or call support. There are always updates done on the program so it's always running at its best. There are many customizable reports for all different needs and all members of the company. I truly enjoy working with Intacct.

The only thing I'd like is to have bigger text boxes where I can view the memo descriptions by just rolling my mouse over the box instead of having to click it to see everything.

Love Intacct

Bewertet am 20.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

streamlined our clients, streamlined our process.

It is straightforward and user friendly! I love the option to customize so many features and invoice templates/statements/email templates, etc. The functionality they allow you to customize i feel is a major benefit even though it takes major setup sometimes.

The AP module is a struggle with credits. I know they are working on it but we need more functionality to apply credits. I also hope they will improve the emails that go out from the system and ensure they don't get stuck in people's spam.

Mit Google übersetzen

This is one of the better Accounting Software that I've used. I love the ease of correcting entries

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love the ease of use and the ability to quickly correct entries.

I love the ease of making corrections to the financials. I also like the ACH feature of Accounts Payable as well as the auto-population of Accounts Payable as well as the ability to attach invoices, which allows for the entire Payables process to become paperless.

This product also automatically perform the 2nd entry on the subsidiary books, when inputting a Source Company.

The Purchasing piece does not keep the original date; which makes it hard to book to the correct period. Also the fact that you have to keep running Registers to see what was paid to avendor. There is no quick summary feature.