4,4 (257)

Sortieren nach

Caleb
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Bewertet am 9.3.2020

Overall the company has been very good to work with. They are very responsive to questions and issues, and have been there every step of the implementation.

Asset Essentials has a very easy to use platform and mobile app. It allows my technicians to stay on the move across our 5 facilities. They are no longer tied to a desk top for work order info and completion.

The only con i have seen is the system does not change the equipment status to unavailable when there is an in progress work order.

MPulse und UpKeep

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Asset Essentials

The ease of use from the manager level to the operators. The functionality and reporting options as well as the integration of advanced technologies.
Arend
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

So far so good.

Bewertet am 6.10.2020

Too early to say what I like most, but very happy with the flexibility of the system and customer service. Lot's of tutorials.

Too early to tell. Only been using for a few days.

eMaint CMMS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Asset Essentials

System flexibility, customer support, small difference in price.
Cheri
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

Suddenly going downhill

Bewertet am 31.10.2017

I'm afraid SchoolDude has stretched itself too thin and is getting ready to implode. Sooooooo many problems this year. These problems that belong to SchoolDude are truly having a negative impact here.

When it worked right, which was before 2017, the inventory direct was a great tool for our Warehouse (over 4000 items). Before 2017, when things started going haywire, the PM direct was good; it could have been better. The Maintenance Direct still seems to be working.

In March of 2017 I do not know what changed; support has never been great but we started having all kinds of bizarre problems and most have not been fixed. The problems have been turned over to their developers......where they stay I guess.

Andrew
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.4.2024

It has been great. Very easy to use and learn. Start up process was great. They input all the information we gave and training was very helpful.

Ease of use, has the capability to do everything we need

The cost is somewhat higher than others.

Trent
  • Branche: Halbleiter

Customer service

Bewertet am 4.1.2024

Not sure how many times I can say this is an awesome service. We use this everyday.

Working with customer service is 1 of the best parts about this service. Not only using all the different parts of this software, the customer service is awesome. When you call the help line you are greeted with it seems like a smile. The help line tech is able to fix 99% of any issue. If they cannot fix it, they get you in touch with the person who can along with keeping you updated with the progress. I have never hesitated to call the help line with any issue. :)

I have been unable to find anything as a con, when it comes to this software.

Eugene
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Why I like Asset Essentials

Bewertet am 4.1.2024

Overall experience is very well. I haven't really had any bad experience with the product. I still need more training on Asset Essentials. Ver

The ease of going to my projects finding the project number and getting and giving updates on each project in case someone else needs to know about my project.

It categorizes my projects and lets me know when it became a project and when the project ended.

William
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great system with minimal effort to maintain

Bewertet am 12.12.2023

ease of use and user interface make this an excellent tool for both techs and requestors.

The system could use some additional intuitive items and more forward thinking IIOT options

Shawn
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Asset Essentials great for schools

Bewertet am 19.7.2023

It's a great program with the proper training.

It's a great program with the proper training.

I love the work order process. Owners see what is done, when its done, etc.

Sometimes it's a little wonky. The filtering/sorting can be hard to figure out.

Jack
  • Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit

new user of brightly

Bewertet am 16.1.2024

still learning but like what we have been doing so far.

still learning but like what we have been doing so far.

The initial introduction is definitely a attention getter and enjoyable to work with.

The program seems like it should be capable of so much more, breaking down reports to finer line items as well as more user friendly

Frederick
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Review for Asset Essentials

Bewertet am 15.4.2024

Organization in repair, maintenance, and scheduling service work

There really isn’t anything I can say I don’t like.

Beth Lee

Bewertet am 7.5.2013

Our Facilities Management Department covers the operations of 24 town buildings in our municipality. These buildings also include three elementary schools and one middle school. Our maintainers and custodians handle all aspects of these buildings, from cleaning and grounds work, to repairs, HVAC and inspections (just to name a few).

Prior to Maintenance Edge we utilized two work order systems. School staff used an in-house request system through our IT Department, while all other town employees utilized a purchased software (MP2).

My position is that of Administrative Assistant and I am the one individual that processes all work requests for our office. This meant switching back and forth between our two systems making sure all requests were processed. Work requests were not addressed during any absences from the office (vacation, etc.), thus sitting in queue until my return. Also, there was not a concise record of completed tasks.

I am still the one individual in our organization who uses MaintenanceEdge on a full time basis. However, we have now added our maintainers and custodians as daily users of this program. When we began using it in November of 2012, I realized how simple and flexible this program was. It has met all of our needs, and as I continue to use the system, I find more and more areas we can adapt to its use.

It has been extremely helpful in reducing the amount of daily work order processing, as so much is now automated through the program. Instant notification to our maintainers' cell phones and email gives immediate contact on requests and tasks, thus eliminating any delays during my out-of-office time. Automatic routing also eliminates the need to forward work orders to the proper maintainer, since notification is within minutes. This function also allows our maintainers to check on work orders when at a specific building, thus eliminating duplicate travel time. This has greatly improved the productivity of our department.

We have also taken advantage of the automated reports function, which generates and emails the specific building reports to the proper individuals on a weekly basis. Everyone, including building directors and principals, are "on the same page" with updates and tasks. MaintenanceEdge definitely helps us all communicate more effectively and efficiently.

Finally, from the standpoint of the "requesters" at our many buildings, they find it very user friendly. One 20-30 minute training session was all it took to get all users up and running. The transition has been very smooth, especially with the added assistance from the FacilityDude support staff. They are easy to contact, always friendly, and have the correct answers and information that is needed; and if not, they continue to work on any issues until they are solved.

I've recommended MaintenanceEdge to a number of colleagues in local governments in my area. It is a user-friendly system with fantastic customer support. From my standpoint, it is a blessing, and has done wonders for our department!

Don
  • Branche: Sport

Carolina Panthers Stadium review

Bewertet am 7.4.2022

Helps us keep up to date with all current conditions of essential equipment

Helps us keep up to date with all current conditions of essential equipment

We have found that this helps us track all user work order and daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual preventative maintenance. It also allows us to generate work order reports that help us track how effectively we are utilizing our support staff against industry standard labor. SLAs are a helpful metric to present to the business sector or our organization to create new staffing position, and or, justify pay scaling to match the current market demands.

Not knowing how all the features in setting are used.

eMaint CMMS

Warum Asset Essentials gewählt wurde

cumbersome

First time user
Joy
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Benefits of using Asset Essentials

Bewertet am 13.7.2023

Our overall experience has been positive. The Asset Essentials team is easy to reach and helpful in resolving any problems.

The ease of work order entry and the dispersion to the trades. Also, when I call for help, the person I reach spends as much time as necessary to answer all my questions.

Learning how to create different views for the work orders and batching work orders that need to be closed. We have single sign on for the users so we had to work with our IT department to make sure everyone was signed on and could access the program.

Richard
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Bewertet am 26.7.2023

I honestly have not explored all of the features of Asset Essentials, but I am slowly picking it up. What I have used it for has been easy to use but at times can be difficult. But as I said I am learning, plus I do not sit in front of my computer all the time.

The software is very useful, it teaches you things about thinking in a logical manner.

a person has to use it every day to learn all of the ins and outs of the software. The tutorials are very helpful and intuitive. I have used them a few times and will continue to use them as the opportunity arises.

Peggy
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Great Product

Bewertet am 2.3.2023

Overall I have a good experience using Asset Essentials. It is pretty easy to use. It has a lot of useful funcitons and I seem to discover new things periodically. I was very happy when our company decided to get this software it has cut back on my work.

Being able to enter work orders and not having to bog down email boxes with a bunch of emails. Everyone being able to view work orders and know the status

The help feature is not very clear or easy for most users. It seems to be geared more toward the highest administrators rather than the everyday user. A lot of times I cannot get my answers for help from there because it wants me to use functions I do not have access to and I have to call the help line.

Brenden
  • Branche: Kunststoffe

Most Versatile for the Price

Bewertet am 13.1.2022

Overall, we've had success in managing our growing inventory and in optimizing our PM's for minimizing downtime.

The value is a big benefit about the software, as most other providers are more expensive for many similar features (and often force including extra unnecessary features to justify the price). We're able to get what we need included at a price that helps continue renewing our service.

The biggest restricting factor for the product is in its response time in a desktop browser (unknown in mobile app). Most menus or screens take a second or so at minimum to fully load and populate with data, but up to 10-15 seconds in some cases. When considered independent from each other, the loading times aren't an issue, but when many different tasks need to be done, one after another, the lag time in loading rapidly builds up, causing nearly as much time waiting as working.

patricia
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

Review of Asset Essentials - Austin Academy

Bewertet am 26.7.2023

until this past year I had no complaintsAsset Essentials is purchased by the district and those in my position have limited input in what software/resources we use

Real time changes in asset status - inventory is current as one uses this product via scanning equipment

last fixed asset audit - validated equipment was somehow changed during the reconciliation and now most fixed assets are showing as 'in use' in the wrong location

Jeff
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Tracker

Bewertet am 18.7.2023

I like the ability to build my page the way i want to. Its really convenient to see what is coming up each day and what has been completed. For inventory control i can tell what needs to be ordered for stock

I havent found a way that it will alert me when our parts clerk checks parts into asset with out me actually looking

Doug
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Asset Review

Bewertet am 19.1.2022

we like all of the options but still liked mobile 311 better out in the field.

Its not user friendly when you have used mobile 311 and switch to this. Maps will not follow you like mobile 311. work order set up is very hard to under stand its more like as long as you create it for someone else its ok but when you want to create and take off right there you have create a work order then go back into it and enter info.

Antwort von Brightly

We really value your feedback and would love the opportunity to discuss it more deeply with you. Would you please reach out to support@dudesolutions.com and connect with us?

Dennis
  • Branche: Automotive

Asset Essentials Review

Bewertet am 26.11.2019

We had a verbal/spread sheet maintenance system before. This software is perfect for our organization. We primarily use it for documenting and tracking maintenance request and have not concerned ourselves with equipment maintenance cost tracking but the information is there when and if we decided to start doing it.
Training was excellent and the instructor was able to answer all our questions quickly.

The features, ease of access, support and cost are perfect for our application.

We have not found any issues with the software or had any regrets for purchasing it.

Antwort von Brightly

Hi Dennis, thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear Asset Essentials makes your workday run that much smoother. We're glad you're part of The Dude!

Tony
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Asset Essentials really aides in Maintenace and Fleet Management

Bewertet am 27.12.2023

Very pleased and love the reports that you can create for my admin.

Very pleased and love the reports that you can create for my admin.

Configurability to what you need. Ability to make changes immediately.

Sometimes users had problems logging in.

Steven
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Asset Essentials Review

Bewertet am 23.6.2022

Work order tracking is a huge help. The overall experience has been great.

Work order tracking is a huge help. The overall experience has been great.

I like the ease of use and the ability to customize fields after initial implementation. End users are able to access the program remotely in the field which makes them more efficient.

The annual cost of the software seems high but as long as the software functions properly and is easy to use we will continue to use it.

Angelo
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

Mantenance manager

Bewertet am 13.7.2023

Great functionality and ease of use

Great functionality and ease of use

Scheduling future PM's and all work related work order job creation

The use of the calendar function can be corrected for a better read out footprint

Mallissa
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Asset Essentials Help Desk

Bewertet am 21.7.2023

My experience is positive. I was able to place items on help desk that needed to get fixed and get help dispatched to areas needed.

I used this software to create and maintain help desk tickets for technology. It was easy to use and learn.

I had difficult getting a monthly list of tickets that needed to be completed. It was hard to navigate and find.

Bill
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Maintenance Manager

Bewertet am 18.7.2023

Asset essentials is a good program in that it is easy to use and print reports

Asset essentials is a good program in that it is easy to use and print reports

it is very easy to navigate in the prograam

The ability to forecast out further than 1 week.