Zoho Mail Erfahrungen

Gabriella
Gabriella
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great functionality with available set-up resources

Bewertet am 14.2.2021

I recommend Zoho mail 110%, I have been using it for years now with minimum to no issues.

I have used Zoho for about four years now, and I was attracted to it by Zoho mail. Zoho mail allows you to have five email addresses with individual mailboxes under one custom domain for free. This is great especially for entrepreneurs and startups, even though you have to purchase the custom domain.

The level of functionality is great, it ranks well even when compared to paid services. Another important aspect is that it's not "spammy" and it does not have compromised security.

Zoho mail works well, I would recommend it to other business owners and entrepreneurs. It is also continually improving and adding more useful tools such as the MX record checker.

I like Zoho mail's performance and reliability that is enabled by aspects such as adding SPF and DKIM entries in the domain DNS and adjusting MX records.
But depending on skill level, these settings could be seen as challenging and could deter some. I found the manual webpage that's available for setting up for a range of domain providers to be quite helpful. There are other sites that cover how to set up Zoho mail, which I also found to be helpful.

I realized that it can take long for Zoho mail to pick up added entries to a domain DNS. This is probably split between Zoho mail and a specific domain provider but perhaps some improvements can be done.

Syazwani
Syazwani
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good with organizing emails

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

Zoho Mail is better than my previous email hosting that my domain hosting has provided. There are option to access my mail from my mobile device, which i like very much and can access it from anywhere. There are also a tools to have a quick chat with my contact list.

Sending and receiving emails with Zoho Mail has never been a problem so far. Adding contact list in bulk is very possible and can work in multiple type of file format like .TXT and excel. Creating a template for my email like footnote and signature is easy and has many option like font style and color to customized it.

There are limited user that can be add for the domain, and will include more fees to add more user. Adding a domain is not easy as it should be, the MX records is not easily recognized by this software and keep showing error. There are no detailed manual to the problem that I face, and only after seeking support from the customer service the problem is fixed.

Yasith
Yasith
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good for Startups trying to keep the cost low but there are issues

Bewertet am 21.2.2023

Zoho is definitely okay to use to start with for companies and also if you use emails lightly. But you will feel the difference if you move on to a pro software like Google Workspace. The overall experience needs to be improved in Zoho.

The cost was the main thing I liked about Zoho mail. It was just a dollar per user with limited storage. For startups getting started it is always good to keep the cost low. So zoho did work for us in the first two years. Basically does the work.

The overall user experience is not that great. It looks outdated. Sometimes emails do not sync up well. Also, it is easier to use google login when signing up for services rather than using a custom email. For example, if you are given access to a google doc for your work mail it is really hard to access that document because you do not have an account in google for that mail. Setting up email clients was harder as well with IMAP configurations.

Google Workspace und Microsoft 365

Yandex was unreliable.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Mail

It was way cheaper than them
John
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product for the Best Price!

Bewertet am 18.2.2024

A blessing. I have been blessed to have been able to use this service without a cost.

The first thing I liked was that it was free. I have a small business and I needed something to help get me by. This company has been a blessing for the past few years I have used it. I cannot afford to pay for a service like this. I am pleased with how well it compares to other, paid services like Microsoft. Just as good if not better. There are fewer privacy issues.

I do not have any negative things to say.

Habibah
Habibah
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best to manage domain email

Bewertet am 11.5.2021

Zoho mail is very reliable and the server uptime is 99.9% which is the first feature that i am looking while choosing the email management software. I use it for daily use and it is critical for me to have an email management that is always online. The price scheme is also not too expensive and i can afford it.

Zoho mail is very complete in the feature that they provide, it has an option to recovering back all the email attachment even after i have mistakenly deleted the email. It is very useful for me as i sometimes mistakenly deleting an important email when trying to clearing up my email inbox. The spam blocker also work pretty well.

Adding and setting a new email domain with this software is very hard and confusing for the first time i am trying to do it. It keep showing error and can not correctly even after i am following the instruction that they provide in the manual. Thanks to the customer support, i can connect it with my domain after a few times.

Vlad
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho has played a huge part in my business ventures for the past 4 years.

Bewertet am 17.9.2023

Amazing

Amazing

I have built 5 companies in the past 4 years. For each one, I have used Zoho and have utilised different products including Mail, Inventory Manager, the HR platform and more. It is amazing how seamless the intergration between these products is and how user friendly the platform is, providing what seems like hundreds of different products. Although I have a technical background, many of my employees do not and yet they can manage customising and setting up new domains fine. Zoho will always have my heart!

Nothing really, at points it might be frustrating when I make mistakes in integration setups, but this is on me haha.

Theo
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The free email plan that offers everything

Bewertet am 17.1.2024

If you're a business owner or maybe just a private consumer who is looking for a reliable and cheap (or free) email solution, THIS IS THE WAY TO GO!
I have used many email providers before (GMX, Yahoo, Firemail, msn, Aol) and I can confidently say that this has been the best option for me. It has IMAP Sync, a nice interface and a lot of features.

- Very intuitive user interface
- Well-built applications for web, mobile and PC
- POP3/IMAP support WITHOUT needing to pay
- Sync is really fast

- Spam folder sometimes flags harmless emails, especially private emails with shorter subjects and less content

Norzihan
Norzihan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Quite good with email management tools

Bewertet am 12.2.2021

I have use Zoho Mail for managing my domain email, setting it up is really easy as there are many guides and manual provided by this software to make it work. Up for 5 business email id is free to register and that is enough for me for my own domain without having to pay for its premium plan and i really happy to be able using it for free but with premium feature.

Zoho Mail is one of the top software that has good tools that offer a free email management, also for managing business email. I really like that i can customized and editing keyword for the spam filters, so the legit email coming from legit business email address can be white-flag and landing to my primary inbox.

Mobile application for Zoho Mail is less responsive unlike the desktop application. It just won't automatically synchronized my emails and i need to manually refresh the application for it to start showing my new emails. I don't know if it is the problem with my smartphone or it just won't work.

Ivie
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Best Email For Small Businesses

Bewertet am 21.12.2023

My overall experience has been great and I will continue to refer people to this service.

I was able to create a business email using my domain and Zoho provided all of the step by step instructions for my domain provider, and I am a newbie when it comes to advanced DNS settings. I am a brand new business, but now I look so professional because I have an email that ends with my domain name, not gmail. I have already referred six of my friends. Anyone starting a business on a budget should definitely use this service. It's fantastic.

I don't really have any cons. I'm still learning this system. I would like it better if when I needed to attach something, I could just click a button to bring up all of my files. Maybe that already exists and I just haven't figured it out.

Sunita
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Alternative for Gmail

Bewertet am 23.12.2023

Zoho Mail provides me with a means to manage my mails with ease, it's got a user friendly interface, mails are sent and received instantly without delay and opening links from mails is also easy to do.

Non really except for one time i changed devices and it was a bit tough getting access into my new device.

• Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Meant for Startups and upto Medium Scale Business Mainly

Bewertet am 10.8.2019

The branding of the company and reputation as premium is what established via use of Zoho Mail. It is a very important factor in creating a trusted image among potential clients. In fact, it does maintain a reputation with ease of access at the companies end.

Ability to scale up and work as a team is the most approaching benefit of Zoho Mail.

further to it, on use I did find:

1. The Administrator can be a team and not just one person.
2. Role set up and Employee Addition, even with custom roles are very helpful for medium scale enterprises.
3. Has a good ability to make a company-wide policy for better implementation of compliances and related kinds of stuff without hassles.
4. The advanced and simple mode selection also helps for quite a good lot of employees.
5. The email authenticity details in every email are quite a helpful feature that will save a life from spams not available in Gsuite and likewise applications to extend Zoho has.

The Cost expenses of running full premium features are a setback to most of micro and nano scale enterprises. The Company does provide good lot feature even at free of cost but the overall pricing deters such enterprises to buy paid plans, thus reducing the inflow of such paid customers.

The privacy policies of companies present a loophole of the ability of admin to peek in an employee's email. It is like a sword with two edges, both beneficial and destructive too.

Google Workspace

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Mail

The price factor and reliability factor were crucial in selection. But ease of access and trust issues were the factors that narrowed down the search. The value for money makes it win win situation.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great email service that links easily to the rest of the Zoho suite.

Bewertet am 7.10.2022

It is an excellent email service for business or home users who don't need a full Exchange server, Office365 system etc. It has plenty of storage space so that you dont have to keep deleting emails or having the risk of not being able to send or receive a critical set of mails because you have ran out of space. There are plenty of upgrade paths at a reasonable figure per month so that it can grow if you need to expand without having to switch to another company.

The email service has a very generous mailbox size and a lot of features even in the free version. The webmail works very well and the apps you can download for your mobile devices seem to perform with no glitches so far. It has all of the features you expect from an email service including standard email, calendar, tasks, contacts etc and the webmail even has a handy Remote Work feature that allows you to clock in and out and log the time you are spending on a task. It has the usual software programs for Mac, Windows and Linux so you dont need to purchase a dedicated email program to send and receive your email.

The calendar feature does not work in the webmail section when on an iPad outside of the normal app.

Gmail und MyWebsite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Mail

We use a lot of their services and they work so well together that it was an obvious choice to use their email as well.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Zoho Mail Review: Efficient Email

Bewertet am 7.2.2023

Overall, Zoho Mail is a cost-effective solution that provides many basic email features, but it may not be suitable for users who require more advanced features and customization options.

Efficient Email Management: Zoho Mail provides a clean and user-friendly interface, advanced spam protection, and collaboration tools for teams, making it easier for users to manage their email.Affordable: Zoho Mail offers an affordable email service for individuals and small businesses, making it a cost-effective solution for those who need an email service.Secure: Zoho Mail provides advanced security features, such as two-factor authentication and encrypted email storage, to protect users' data and information.Integration with Other Zoho Apps: Zoho Mail integrates well with other Zoho apps, such as Zoho CRM and Zoho Calendar, allowing users to streamline their workflow and manage tasks more effectively.Custom Domain Name Support: Zoho Mail allows users to use their own domain name for their email address, helping them establish their brand and professionalism.

Limited Customization Options: Some users may find that the customization options for Zoho Mail are limited, and they may not be able to personalize their email experience as much as they would like.Lack of Advanced Features: Zoho Mail has many basic email features, but it may lack some of the advanced features that are available with other email services, such as email categorization and prioritization.Limited Customer Support: Zoho Mail's customer support options may be limited, and users may have to rely on online resources and forums to get the help they need.Integration Issues: While Zoho Mail integrates well with other Zoho apps, some users may have trouble integrating it with non-Zoho apps and services, which could limit its usefulness.

Lalao
Lalao
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

An email application for business

Bewertet am 6.10.2022

I find Zoho Email to be an excellent platform for creating professional emails. It also provides a mobile application that allows me to check my emails, when I am on the go. This is a great solution for me because it allows me to stay on top of my work even when I'm not at my desk.

I use Zoho mail for my professional email hosting needs. It is secure and encrypted, which guarantees the confidentiality of my exchanges with my collaborators. I adopted it because I really liked the idea of creating email addresses that use my company's domain, which allows my contacts to identify me. This facilitates our exchanges and makes us more productive.

I have not encountered any particular problem with Zoho Mail, I feel it does the job it is asked to do.

Ashish
Ashish
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Email Management and Marketing Solution for Startups with Signature Management

Bewertet am 1.5.2022

I use Zoho Mail for over ten different websites and am quite satisfied with pricing and privacy. 2FA authentication was important for me, and hence Zoho really helps.

It's the best tool for Email Management and costs only 1$ per user, which is really cheap with great latency. Zoho used to miss some of the emails during 2013-14, but they significantly improved the quality of service and their DNS servers. Currently, Zoho is anytime better than Outlook Email for Business. I am highly satisfied with customer care which is only a call away for any assistance.

They even got android and iOS applications which is a big plus.

The only possible thing about this software that you might not like is integrating third-party applications. While Zoho CRM is very much vast and covers most of the business needs, there is a great room for improvement in integrations.

Rodolfo
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Cost/benefit is insane, you will always get more for low price

Bewertet am 19.8.2021

I’m able to handle all my official business communications though Zoho email, even the smtp part to send emails from my site.

I loved the capability of have a free tier with enterprise ready functions, how I started as a freelance and be able to setup a “virtual” team right away it was insane, be able to use different personas in one Emil in incredible.

The search functionality is amazing too, how you can filter by persons, attachment, content etc, the tus just great.

I love the spam protection, it is so good, even categorize common emails that you receive frequent, just be aware need to add those to white list. But is better that way instead of lead a spam email to reach out to you.

As a newby when I started, it took me some time (not much) to set up, specially the look and feel with my logo.

• Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Excellent for managing multiple email addresses

Bewertet am 19.5.2022

I love Zoho Mail. Before I found it, I had lots of trouble managing multiple email accounts on a few different computers.

I can make several different email addresses very easily with Zoho Mail. Gmail limits you to five email addresses in one account, but I manage much more than that with Zoho. I can access it from any computer or from my phone. I've been using it for about 7 years I think, and it has made a huge difference in my business.

Zoho Mail can do so much that it can be a little difficult to set certain things up because there are so many different settings. A few times I've had trouble with something that I thought shouldn't be that complicated. But thankfully Zoho's support is good and they've helped with any questions I've had.

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for simple email accounts

Bewertet am 9.5.2021

I've been using the free version for domain mail for several years now and it has been very reliable, with very few issues. I've only needed support a couple times and was able to get the issues resolved. If their documentation was more clear and everything wasn't so cluttered, I would be more likely to try out their other services as well.

It is pretty easy to setup a general email account. The app has a nice design and is reliable, which is why I keep it instead of other apps.

There are too many features and the icons are sometimes so small that they blend in with everything else, so if you don't use it on a regular basis, you can easily get lost in the app. Same goes for the website.

Google Workspace

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Mail

I kept Zoho for my less important domain mail, but went with Google Workspace for the ones I need to "just work".
Hafizah
Hafizah
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Mail is what i needed

Bewertet am 5.6.2021

I liked most of the features that Zoho Mail has to offer, especially when it comes to maintaining my e - mail web domain and setting it up with this software. Other Zoho ecosystem tools, such as Zoho Storage and Zoho Docs, are also compatible with Zoho Mail and can be conveniently integrated.

This software is difficult to use or set up a new e - mail web hosting efficiently, particularly for an inexperienced user. There are just too many steps required in setting up something that should be simple. In comparison to the web browser version, the software for android platforms is also not very responsive.

Aris
Aris
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Zoho: The Mail King

Bewertet am 12.1.2021

We base all our direct sales and customer support emails on Zoho Mail because it has a full suite of apps around Mail, it gives us tools to embed some features needed on our ecommerce using the API and also a lot of our customers prefer Zoho Mail more than Roundcube or other Mail providers because of its user friendly interface, deliverability and cool features.

We have the paid plan and can take advantage the big file size of attachments and the integration of various Zoho applications, such as calendar, notes and scheduled emails that are heavily used by our company employees. The most practical, user friendly and useful feature are the tabs for each action we take. Everything we click is opened on a new tab in the same webpage which help us go back and work at multiple things at the same time. Advanced filters, forwarders and tags are necessary for our business and Zoho exceeds our expectations on these features. Two factor authentication is recommended and available by Zoho. Security notifications are always enabled and help us monitor suspicious activity of our accounts. Also there is an API that gives us the ability to embed mail features inside our web apps and various projects.

We would prefer if the paid plans had unlimited users for a single domain, because the domain is owned by the individual user/company and would be fair to be able to use unlimited aliases for a domain. Other than that Zoho Mail is great and this is our personal opinion on this matter!

• Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Professional email with lots of features

Bewertet am 30.4.2021

Overall, I really like Zoho Mail. It helps us cut the costs down for emails a lot because they offer generous service plans which other companies charge a lot more. And if you are still not sure if Zoho Mail is right for you, they offer a great free plan where you can have 1 domain and 5 emails each offering 5 GB of storage.

Zoho Mail is great if you are looking for a cheap professionally managed email service that allows you to have professional-looking emails ending with your domain name. No more @gmail.com for making business. Now customers can see that you are a serious company and you can do more with Zoho Mail than with your previous email.
Zoho Mail perfectly connects with other Zoho services and every Zoho service has its add-on which is already integrated into the whole system.
Zoho Mail features a nice-looking webmail interface which also has dark mode available. The design of webmail is very modern and to my preference, I like it more than Gmail.
A key advantage of using Zoho Mail in large corporations is organization policies. Mail administrators can set up signatures, disclaimers, attachment size limit, and spam settings and even enforce the use of 2FA which all serious companies should be using nowadays if they take security seriously.
Zoho even offers a great Zoho Mail mobile app which works great on all mobile devices and systems. It supports adding multiple accounts which is great if you happen to manage multiple email boxes. If you happen to have an email client of your own choice, you can easily set up your inbox in other applications because all popular email protocols are supported out of the box - POP3, IMAP, SMTP.

I don't like the search functionality of Zoho Mail. Sometimes it is kinda unhelpful and I find emails I am searching for way faster manual rather than with a search bar. Zoho Mail saves email and associates the first name of a person in the address book based on the first part of the email. Not all companies use the firstname.lastname@companyname.com format and I think that should be considered when using search because sometimes the results of a search aren't great.
Also, the translation of the word Forward is translated wrongly in the Croatian language. I already contacted support a few times but they still haven't fixed that. Some less experienced users could find it confusing to forward email because of this poor wording. I know because at first I also was.

Sahid
Sahid
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good choice for email service for enterprise.

Bewertet am 24.7.2022

For small and medium-sized organizations, Zoho mail is a useful tool that has performed above and beyond expectations. Similar to that, this application's usability is a plus. Last but not least, this mail service fulfills all requirements for individuals seeking for a respectable mail satisfaction management program without affecting their financial statement.

There isn't much that a low tech user can't figure out after the first setup, which needed some understanding. Email and other collaborative tools are easy to use and understand. Spam was not a problem because it is able to identify and classify messages accurately 96% of the time. I like how affordable it is to utilize my domain name for an email management system that focuses on the needs of its users.

The organization may expand into a new market by offering live help for mailbox installation in addition to video instruction. It was a bit difficult to implement email since the program needed professional assistance to be set up. Apart than that, using this application is straightforward. After the setting is finished, the application has been functioning without any issues thus far.

Yahoo Mail

Was looking for a Gmail and Outlook alternative

Bewertet am 19.7.2022

Stable and trustworthy!

Stable and trustworthy!

It has a FREE version, I can scale it up with more users when needed.
As a freelancer, I can set up several email addresses, something that other providers charge extra for.
Using the webmail interface, I don't have to worry about backup and which computer I have the email installed on.

Zoho consists of a lot of different modules, which makes the overview difficult to begin with. It takes some time to get used to and find all the settings.

Microsoft Outlook und Gmail

Expensive

Zuvor genutzte Software

Gmail

Price and freedom.
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoho mail -webmail that is properly integrated

Bewertet am 12.6.2021

There, I handle my working life! I send/receive messages from/for the community, job openings, collaboration, organizing, and other things. That is why I appreciate the ability to tag each email so that I can easily locate it later.

i Use Zoho Mail as part of your Zoho One subscription. The bundle has everything I need for my business at a terrific price, and one feature that I particularly like is the CRM connectivity. The webmail client is really user-friendly, and I especially like the associated iOS version. If I'm on the road,I want to concentrate on my business messages rather than the mailing list and other distractions that clog up my Apple Mail.
The CRM integration makes it simple to keep track of emails sent to a client or supplier as part of a continuous flow.
With a clean design and a simple Night Mode toggle, they've kept up with recent design trends.

The procedure of configuring Zoho Mail is simple, however it can take some time to check the records, and the integration instructions may be enhanced. More interface theme options might be introduced, allowing users to customize the appearance and feel to their liking.

Muhammad Hassan
Muhammad Hassan

My Business buddy that helped me get professional Email for my Domain

Bewertet am 19.2.2021

I'm pretty happy with Zoho Mail and I'm using it for personal and business use.

I'm pretty happy with Zoho Mail and I'm using it for personal and business use.

I'm using it for about 4 years now, and I never had a problem with this product. I enjoyed using it more than Gmail because of its functionalities and features that it has.
It provides you free custom email and email for your domain that you can use to make your business and email more professional.
Also, Zoho is a nice extension to use with your email.
The Zoho is just like Google with all extra functions like, Zoho CRM, Docs, Surveys, Invoice. Anything you need for business.

So far so good. I never had any complaints with Zoho Mail. I love using it.
The Only thing I cannot fix is the username of my Email and I cannot do multiple login on browser.