Zoho Meeting Erfahrungen

Zoho Meeting

Webkonferenz-Tool für Online-Meetings und Webinare.

Sortieren nach

Andre
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Super Alternative

Bewertet am 1.9.2022

Super Alternative zu Zoom & CO. Super Integration in das CRM

Integration in das ZOHO CRM ist für uns von Riesen Vorteil.

Bernhard
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 5.11.2022

Alles funktioniert gut.

Alles funktioniert gut.

Alles hat gut funktioniert. Es traten keine Probleme auf.

Es gab ein paar Störungen am Anfang, aber dann lief alles gut.

Nidhi
Nidhi
  • Branche: Computerspiele

A web-based conferencing soultion

Bewertet am 18.4.2019

The web-based Zoho Meeting is really an amazing way to communicate. Organizer can embed the register link using the HTML code into their blog or website. The user friendly interface make this tool professional. The integration with ZOHO products is great.

Zoho Meeting is web-based conferencing solution to collaborate over the internet. Zoho Meeting makes the webinars more interactive with Q&A and Live Polls with instant results for detailed analytics. The organizer can easily share the controls under attendees tab. Before a meeting start we set lock for meeting and send invites to attendee. The 'record webinar' option help us a lot to save the recording and share the session via other media A. Analytics can be downloaded on over the webinar session. Best thing in it is we can set the co-organizer to provide the support in the live webinars to create the poll and communicate with the attendees. The Voice over IP help to enhance the audio quality and provide the more bandwidth for live video streaming.

The latest version of Zoho meeting Android App crashing to frequently, i have also tried uninstalling on my Android phone but it does not help, but working fine with other latest Android version. Toll-Free numbers for VoIP are for limited countries it should be more.

Antwort von Zoho

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback.
We had done some crash fixes in our last update of Android app. Please update the app to the latest version and try another session. If the app crashes even after updating to the latest version, please write to us at support@zohomeeting.com. We will find the root cause and make sure the crash is fixed for you.
Get the latest version of Android app form the below link.

Peter
Peter

Currently Getting a HUGE Upgrade

Bewertet am 23.7.2019

Sound + video quality (they recently upgraded it in mid-2019, and it's WAY better than it used to be)

Integration with other Zoho apps (especially pushing webinar visitors to Zoho CRM)

Webinar + meeting functionality

I wish there was a Mac desktop app like GoToMeeting has, Zoho Meeting is good for one-off meetings but doesn't really shine as a remote work collaboration platform like GoToMeeting does.

Zoom und GoTo Meeting

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Meeting

Price, came bundled with the Zoho One suite, connectivity with other Zoho apps.
Nicki
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Zoho Meeting is a good choice!

Bewertet am 12.3.2020

We're a mobile fitness business so I like that we can gather everyone by video with a familiar Zoho tool as the employees are familiar with Zoho for email, chat and other things.

One of the things I liked most about using the Zoho Meeting is its simplicity. The platform is very user-friendly. My company uses several Zoho products so I was excited to see that our video conferencing, meetings, etc. could be centralized within our everyday work tools.

My only drawback is that the platform is maybe a little too basic. The design is very plain.

Warum Zoho Meeting gewählt wurde

I wanted to Zoho because I use so many of their other services and apps.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Meeting

I like being able to use a company to serve multiple needs.
Yasmine
  • Branche: Bau

very professional and effective in business development

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

very professional and effective in business development

Martin
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Our new online meeting tool of choice

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

Daily dev sprint meetings, external consultant management/meetings .. great sound quality and ease of use

Great sound quality, ease of scheduling/RSVPing and very good screen sharing/switching. Ability to record as well.

Occasional meeting startup problems, not the easiest software to manage regular/recurring meetings - but workarounds available.

Waldemar
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Wy I love Zoho Meeting

Bewertet am 19.4.2020

Quick and easy setup. Zero problems with recordings or use it.

Quick and easy setup. Zero problems with recordings or use it.

I tried many solutions to conduct business meetings, but Zoho Meeting proved to be the best.

Layout setup for end users. No translation availability for other languages than provided.

Zoom und Google Meet

Warum Zoho Meeting gewählt wurde

Much easier to use. No need to install anything on end user computer or cell phone.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Meeting

More flexible for my company
Jared
Jared
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Zoho Meeting is a good option for all your web conferencing needs

Bewertet am 25.9.2022

Overall, worked great for our needs and allowed us to easily meet during the pandemic

Mobile access for starting and stopping calls, as well as scheduling and sending invites

Call would end if two people were logged in under the admin at the same time

Rishi
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Zoho Webinar Review

Bewertet am 2.8.2023

1. Easy to Use. 2. Cost Effective.3. File Sharing feature.4. Customer Support.5. Analytics6. Uptime

1. Max limit for files is 10GB with 1 GB per file limit & have no paid/free option to increase this.2. Recording of webinars is lagging. Sometimes video & audio lag in the recording provided.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Meeting

Cost-Effective.Easy to approach customer support.Customer support answered quickly.
Lori
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Zoho Meeting is Super Easy

Bewertet am 23.8.2019

We perform client meetings regularly, we can schedule meetings directly in our calendar and Zoho CRM.

Easy to use and integrates with Zoho CRM nicely

Would like the ability to customize it more.

Warum Zoho Meeting gewählt wurde

Integration with our CRM and much more affordable. Plus I like that our client doesn't have to download any software, they can share directly in the browser.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Meeting

Integration with our CRM and cost is affordable
C L
C L
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Zoho Meetings is best for my business remote workers

Bewertet am 6.2.2021

Overall I'm very happy and wish I could have discovered Zoho Meetings sooner before jumping from software to Software

The screen sharing and recording and saving for later. Real time collaboration even on the go with the mobile app

Features are great. Pricing could be better for small start-ups wanting to use Meetings

Rodolfo
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great integration with company CRM

Bewertet am 12.11.2022

We love it! We have used it extensively for the past 3 years and we have seen its improvements.

Our clients/vendors love to know we use "our own company" video conference system instead of the general ones, they feel more secure and it looks more professional.

People get confused when connecting the first time, they dont know they can use it only via web, without downloading any app.

Warum Zoho Meeting gewählt wurde

To show a more professional way of communication with our stakeholders.

It is integrated within our Zoho Account
Jono

Great app!

Bewertet am 28.11.2022

Providing tech support with ease - removing the lengthy setup processes for apps like Teams and keeping it all straight forward. Fab tool.

Pros - super easy to navigate and embed elsewhere. Gives me the ability to provide remote support to clients with ease - the best part is that the setup is extremely straightforward.

No cons currently! I am impressed by the available features and look forward to getting started.

FixMe.IT

Warum Zoho Meeting gewählt wurde

Zoho is more suitable for the type of support I will be offering.

TeamViewer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Meeting

The embeddable features tempted me and match up with my requirements.
Francisco

A Good Start With a Competitive Edge

Bewertet am 20.11.2021

It works when I need it, where i need it. Business Presentation and Meetings have been smoother compared to Microsoft Teams and Zoom.

Its Light and Easy to use. The audio is crisp and screen sharing is seamless.

It needs to improve on the integration to Zoho Mail Calendar. Would love some of the bells and whistles like background image and filter.

Webex, Zoom, Microsoft Teams und Google Meet

Warum Zoho Meeting gewählt wurde

Because the experience with Zoho is smoother.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Meeting

Because the experience with Zoho is smoother.
Luke
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

An Excellent Video Conferencing Software with Great Potential

Bewertet am 23.1.2023

Overall, Zoho meeting is a great application that has made a good start to rival key competitors like Zoom. I am hoping the customer success team and the dev team work together to iron out the common issues being raised by us the users.

First, it is cheaper compared to the one I was using. Second, it's very easy to use. Third, the support team is awesome.

There are two primary things that I personally did not like: first, clients kept complaining about the bad audio quality. They kept complaining about the very bad audio quality. Some even dropped out of the session because they were not hearing anything at all. I listened to the recording myself it was also terrible but I have no idea why. The second issue relates to the fact that Zoho meeting does not have built in annotation tools, just like Zoom does. This is a major inconvenience cos it undermines how I can interact with my audience

Hermione
Hermione
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A reliable and efficient tool for professional communication.

Bewertet am 16.12.2018

Zoho has accompanied me in my professional meetings with the clients and staff of the company. Friendly user-interface and basic controls makes it always my first priority to use.

It's an inexpensive tool with lots of basic features that makes it easy to implement and adapt in your professional career. Arranging the individual calls to conference webinars , this tool has extensive possibilities which makes it more efficient and reliable. As a branch manager of retail goods , we often have to interact with customers and even other branch employees or managers, Zoho has always accompanied me in this professional channel.

Zoho is more upfront tool which only focuses on the basics of video communications and meetings. I think here it lacks the advance procurement which is necessary in the current period because there are more advance and much more reliable tools in the market . Personally, I also don't find it entertaining that it's only a web-based tool and a desktop version should also release.

Antwort von Zoho

Thank you for your feedback and comments!
Can you please write to our support at support@zohomeeting.com with your requirements on advanced procurement to understand your needs better?

Regarding the desktop version, you can download the desktop app from the below link.

Hope this helps.

Mahara
  • Branche: E-Learning

Best Video call application

Bewertet am 14.12.2022

Simple application with all tools that are need for running a meeting. Recorded video size is also small and easy to access in future.

It has all tools that are need to do a business presentation. Like screen sharing , highlighting, recording etc.We have connected with 500 active participants like a group discussion and user are using different devices like mobile, laptop, mobile & even from smart monitor. The Meeting happened smooth and no delay in audio or video.

Data speed should be at its best to have a effective meeting.During webinar we join 1000+ participants at that time we found few where unable to join, so they cleared the history to join.

Havyas
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

Zoho Meetings: A pride of India

Bewertet am 23.1.2022

I have been using Zoho meetings for a little over a year now and have found it to be the best video conferencing app on the market. I started with Zoho meetings because I didn't want to deal with all of the setup and technical difficulties that come with Zoom or Skype. It was simple, easy, and intuitive from the start. Plus, it's cheap as well and it does not burn a hole in your pocket.

-It's a bit buggy sometimes
-there were a few instances wherein the app just crashed

Microsoft Teams und Google Meet

Warum Zoho Meeting gewählt wurde

zoom was too costly and had a lot of bugs. There were some issues wrt privacy as well.
Prasanna

Easy to Use and Affordable

Bewertet am 11.1.2021

I use it everyday for my meetings with clients across the world - (US, UK, Canada, Singapore, Australia and India) - My clients and I have never had any issues.

I like how intuitive and easy to use this solution is. Its also good in terms of privacy and security.

There are features missing but its a work in progress. Software world is constantly evolving so you can can't complain.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Free trial

Bewertet am 9.4.2020

Still in my experiment phase, so I need more time to understand if this is the tool that I need to my company needs.

Im in my free trial experience time, and right now im considering moving all the different apps that I use in my company (slack, zoom, etc) to the Zoho Suite to be easier to manage.

Still in my experiment phase, so I really dont know.

Warum Zoho Meeting gewählt wurde

Constat performance problems with whereby

Whereby
Gurleen
Gurleen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Zoho Meeting - A simple way to host the webinars.

Bewertet am 18.2.2019

Zoho Meeting provides great platform for organizing the meetings as we can also add our brand logo in emails. Manage the users and define the default setting at the time of joining the meeting. Zoho meeting have great integration with Zoho CRM, Zoho Project and Zoho Calendar. We can also control it in running session. It also encrypts using TLS 1.2 protocols SHA 256.

Zoho Meeting allows us to plan and schedule webinar meeting, and send the invitation via link. Best thing in it come with the registration form and notify the organizer to schedule for the webinar. Screen Sharing option have many useful features with it. Before starting the webinar we can select to save the webniar video. The most innovative feature Zoho added in it is webinar analytics report which help you in registrations, attendees, poll participation and many useful features with it. The Moderator can also control the access like switch presenter, mute-unmute participants, remove participants.

Zoho Meeting can be integrated with the zoho calendar and projects. Email reminder is good feature but it should come with the more features. The audio over computer should be controlled by the software with limit of dB (decibel) unit by default as we notice that sound is totally dependent on the hardware quality. The add-on Dial-in provides the best audio quality as compared to VoIP.

Simon
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Zoho Meeting in Zoho One suite

Bewertet am 26.10.2020

A one-stop-shop in our suite of software and integrated as one.

A one-stop-shop in our suite of software and integrated as one.

We use Zoho One in our business and Meeting is just another great integrated part of the suite of Apps. Easy to use and be part of our mail and Calander system.

Not much as worked very well with everything, some people outside of the company didn't know of Zoho meeting and was used to other big brand names but after using it were happy.

Doug
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Zoho should be your Goto

Bewertet am 19.1.2022

Terrific. All the features and more of other solutions that cost many times more.

All needed features at the lowest pricing to be found.

Wish the "floating" admin menu would be available on ALL screen sharing options.

WebinarNinja, Zoom Events and Webinar und WebinarGeek

Price and attendee capacity

GoTo Webinar

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Meeting

Most utility and best price
Lily
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Great bargain!

Bewertet am 9.3.2020

Very good. Will be continuing!

Very good. Will be continuing!

I was pricing solutions for my small wellness coaching business and most software available was priced way out of my league. Frankly, it's unclear how they are better or what additional features they have compared to Zoho!

I decided to do both meetings and webinars (two separate packages) and it was still less than all competitors and the software works, is easy to use on my end, and on my attendees end!

Being able to see the dashboard while sharing my screen (slideshow) to see if silenced attendees have questions.

EasyWebinar