Plooto

4,4 (233)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Die einfachste Zahlungslösung für Verbindlichkeiten und Forderungen.

Sortieren nach

Keri
Keri
  • Branche: Lagerung

Plooto as 3rd Party ACH Provider

Bewertet am 17.12.2020

My overall experience has been great. Customer service is timely and helpful. This software has saved me countless hours of which I don't have to spare!

The integration with Quickbooks Online is simple and makes my A/R seamless. I love that my clients set up an ACH agreement one time and moving forward I request and process my A/R with a click of a button. I can also select which account I want the deposit to go to. Data is easy to download for reconciliation purposes as well.

I would like to see a default bank account option so I don't have to select a bank account for each transaction. I would also love for the deposit times to improve.

Krista
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great system for small businesses and non-profits.

Bewertet am 14.12.2020

Overall its a great system and we have moved the majority of our clients over to it. There are some limitations but they just require a work around.

It is great for tracking the approval process for payments and providing an alternative method of payment for invoices.

Customer service has been a struggle for us. It is hard to get in touch with someone when we have questions or concerns. It would be nice if there was a way to receive approval for payment but to submit the payment offline. Sometimes payments need to be submitted by credit card or paper check and we cannot use the system for tracking approval for those.

Ariel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pricing model needs to go back to what it was

Bewertet am 12.2.2020

Easy to use, great concept, would recommend it if pricing made sense.

- Used to be very competitively priced, with the subscription model it is very hard to justify this expense to clients, especially since the use base is mostly small forward thinking companies who have very little vendor payments to make in the first place.
- Very limited customizability when a lot of customization could be offered at the basic level.
- It's never a good business practice to force people to use your product for lack of alternatives. Due to the horrible pricing model change, if there was an alternative, I would be using it.

Alexandra
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Overall a good option to manage Payables and Receivables

Bewertet am 18.3.2022

Plooto is a user friendly software, easy to use and convenient. I was able to sync with QuickBooks, which makes the process even easier.

There are some functions that could be added/improved in the reporting area and external user experience.

Judah
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

It's alright, the integration with Xero is a bit iffy.

Bewertet am 8.12.2020

It's alright. Not great. Not bad. Nothing to write home about.

It's alright. Not great. Not bad. Nothing to write home about.

It's affordability and versatility. The ability to have people on ACH subscriptions is a large plus

No option to accept credit cards. The rigidness of the PAD form and not allowing us access to the PAD form in the event that we want to move to a different platform. Not easy to add new vendors without adding an inconvenience to them.

Stripe

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Plooto

The price compared to Stripe is nicer. The subscription with ACH through using a PAD form put Veem out of the running.
Dorinda
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Makes everything easier and more transparent

Bewertet am 8.12.2020

For us, we moved over to Plooto after it was highly recommended by our Board and vendors. Having made the move from cheques to electronic payments not that ago, we didn't realize that payments could actually be very simple. The pandemic has made other platforms more difficult to use because they're often kept on one computer and managed by one person which makes contingencies and redundancies impossible.

We haven't been using Plooto for very long but the setup was incredibly easy. I think the best feature is that payments are very clear with the invoice attached as well as pathway and dates for the payment process. Everything is also very easy to use and transparent and the fact that it's on the cloud means everyone who needs to access it can without having to be at a particular terminal or computer. This feature alone increases financial transparency.

Understanding the different roles and needs took a little longer than expected but that wasn't hard. I'd love to be notified when approvals are made and payments are processed.

Ennio
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Essential software for any business

Bewertet am 17.12.2020

The fees I pay to receive payments from clients have been drastically reduced since switching to Payment Evolution. The PAD feature has improved my cash flow.

The software is very easy and intuitive to use. No training is necessary. The software links to QBO so there is no need to re-enter invoice details and when the client approves the payment, my A\R is automatically updated. This software is "Payment Processing for Dummies".

I did not find any negative features yet.

Abigail
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Reliable and easy to use software

Overall satisfied with the service

Overall satisfied with the service

Plooto is reliable and easy to use. The price is inline with other similar products. I like that there is no contract and that we can put the account on hold at any time

Could be better value for the cost. Only 10 transactions included with the base fee - other similar products have many more transactions included for not much more cost

Chad
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Plooto cuts down our carbon footprint

Bewertet am 8.11.2023

Plooto has provided a good venue for transactions to be completed in a timely and effective way. There is excellent ability to track transactions through the whole process. This allows any issues to be clearly resolved.

The approval process embedded in Plooto allows us to bridge physical distances between approvers with digital access. Reduces the need to travel to acquire approvals and improves security by reducing potential loss exposures.

The functional environment takes some getting used to. Can still get to the end of a transaction and not have a readily apparent way to initiate another sequence.
Has taken some time to understand how all of the information going into the system is presented to the vendors, to ensure there is clarity in the transaction.

Pauline

Bewertet am 5.1.2024

great, their customer support is reliable as well and i find the software very reliable in payment processing

it is very cheap for its worth i think and it is very easy to the eyes

they can improve their reports i think, and also i do not like the limit on batch approval that gives approver only 10 lines to approve at a time

Stripe , QuickBooks Online und Xero
Diana

How Plooto Saved Me

Bewertet am 9.12.2020

Supporting associations with multiple signatories this has been a world of difference in my process flow and the quality and timeliness of payment processing. Each of signatories is set up and whosh off go payments. Was for several years using postal services or meeting in person. A couple of postal strikes later during which i felt i was losing the plot. Labelling/addressing envelopes (small operation so no stamps or administrative assistants), going to post office. And same on the other end for the receivers. Also had a situation of a missing cheque and bank account fraud as well. Am sure it was a payment to service provider that disappeared. Suddenly draws to the bank account are coming from all over Canada for large amounts.
And then I bumped into Plooto at a QBO Conference...LIFE CHANGING.
Not to speak of today's world where I'm limiting as much errand running as possible.

Used to be support was on phone live. really hate the chat funciton, somehow my descriptions never get captured by the feed, they receive blanks on support end. So it is really a pain. don't know why and know it must be a set up thing but have not been able to solve.

Luke
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

I saved hours of work and thousands of dollars using plooto

Bewertet am 12.2.2020

Overall I'm very happy with Plooto, will continue to use it and encourage other business to use it.

It's way cheaper than credit card fees and saves time over cashing cheques.

Some payment changes can take a little longer than I feel they should. I tried to cancel a payment that was to be debited later that day. It still went through because it was too short notice.

Square Payments

Warum Plooto gewählt wurde

Cheques were inconvenient to have to cash and you have to remember to cash them on the correct dates. Plooto is automatic.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Plooto

Squares fees are much higher.
Sherry

Plooto Works Great

Bewertet am 17.12.2020

Good customer service and very functional software.

Good customer service and very functional software.

Plooto has the functionality and the security that I need for my clients. It works well and require little time for my clients to approve.

I wish they went back to the per payment pricing they had before. It worked better for my client who pays maybe 5 one month and then 50 the next.

BILL Accounts Payable & Receivable

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Plooto

Pricing in the beginning.
Chris

Bewertet am 17.12.2020

The accounts payable functionality and clear audit trail have been fantastic. It is a useful software for our firm and our clients have definitely benefited from the implementation. I definitely recommend Plooto to anyone that would benefit from it.
I think there are some flaws with the software regarding international wire transfers as well as with the tier set up that need to be sorted out. We have had to manage some issues with clients as a result of these flaws. Overall, I have been extremely satisfied with the software/cost and I am confident that it will continue to improve.

Integration was smooth and easy to use. It has saved time, organized files with a clear audit trail, eliminated a number of potential mistakes which can happen through manual entries.

Approval tier set up is very poor. Having a global tier and specific bank tier are great, but there should be clearer instructions that setting up a tier on a specific bank will supersede and eliminate a global tier. When the amounts on the tiers are completely different one should not impact the other. Eg - Bank tier - 0-1,000 requires X approvers and Global Tier 1,000.01 - unlimited requires Z approvers. The global tier should not be ignored since the amounts are completely different.

Sandy

My Review of Plooto

Bewertet am 12.2.2020

I am excited that it provides a secure way to establish multi approval payments. As a contract bookkeeper with many clients, I consider this to be an important issue.

I like that the software allows for the bookkeeper to set up all the vendor payments so all the client has to do is approve. I also like how user friendly it is for vendors who are getting paid for the first time. When I contact a vendor and tell them they have to create a login/membership for yet another software I can get some push back. But the vendors find it very easy to use and that makes my job easier and more efficient.
I like how it allows for ach payments without having to ask vendors to email me their sensitive financial information. They receive a link and can enter it themselves.

I don't like how long it takes when a customer wants to pay my clients with a credit card. I think it took more than 2 months to process into the bank so I've stopped using that function all together.

Greg
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Hook and Sinker

Bewertet am 14.12.2020

Customer service is non-existent. I was told that we could have the old pricing structure for the holding companies, never did it. Falling on death ears. Getting overcharged each month...

I like the integration with QBO, nice and easy.

We signed up for this software early on, just like QBO (7-8 years ago). QBO granfathered us in, Plooto just jacked up the prices with no alternatives. Very underhanded and not fair. When I have more time I will be looking at alternatives for just that one reason.

Kit

Bewertet am 8.12.2020

I didn't enjoy the customer service. Communication between emails felt like a robot talking to me. The chat function is a robot. Phone# is just a voice message, not useful. There are glitches within the program even with the settings. A lot of room for improvement.

integration with other apps, pay bills..

receiving payment, processing time is too long
Settings has many problems

Stripe
Kelly
  • Branche: Philanthropie

Fast & easy to use!

Bewertet am 8.8.2023

I love this product. The chat help is fast and efficient. I no longer need to drive all over town getting multiple signatures on cheques. I can issue payments within seconds.

Plooto was easy to set up and begin using. The platform is very simple and saves time!

I can't say there is anything I don't like about Plooto.

Edgar
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Convenient but limited functionality

Bewertet am 8.12.2020

The product is straightforward to use but I wish that customer service was more responsive and clearer. Looking forward to knowing the limits and future features of the product better.

It is very useful to facilitate cross border payments, the pre-loading for funds to accelerate payments is appreciated. The ability to automate regular payments and populate a transaction is high.

The cross border receivables are extremely limited, the amount is too low to collect receivables across the border. I would like better communication as to what my options are and how to pre-qualify different vendors.

Jacky
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Plooto is great for the needs of small businesses

Bewertet am 17.12.2020

Plooto is an affordable, easy to use software to manager your payables and receivables. It delivers the checks and balances needed for approval requirements and division of duties/responsibilities and provides built in reminders and notifications on outstanding and completed payments.

It does not connect well with accounting software such as Quickbooks in that awaiting approvals are indicated as paid when in transit.

Nate
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Simple to use

Bewertet am 17.12.2020

Very inexpensive and easy to use once everything is setup corrrectly.

Very inexpensive and easy to use once everything is setup corrrectly.

Integration with QB was fairly simple. Two person authorization of A/P payments is huge. We only use it for the A/P side of things.

Easier way to add vendors' banking information. This was tedious in the beginning.

BILL Accounts Payable & Receivable

Warum Plooto gewählt wurde

Did not like the setup.

cost.
Sherry
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Awesome

Bewertet am 21.12.2020

It is easy to use, we are able to send any sized payment with no problems. We have even sent American funds and it was easy to use and we were charged a minimal surcharge for the convenience. Much easier than a money order

We did not want to utilize cheques to pay our employees. The bank we deal with would not provide us with any other options. We found Plooto and began utilizing it.

I know there are features we do not use. The thing I like least is the amount of time it takes to load the Plooto account with funds.

Jay
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

From my experiences

Bewertet am 8.12.2020

Generally good but customer service really needs work. I had a failed transfer attempt and it took well over a month and multiple emails to get my money put back in my account.

It's really easy to use and save me a ton of headaches. No messing around with wires. Payments go direct to accounts so little delay.

The account balances should be on the landing page. The first thing I want to know is how much is there

Interesting that you ask about financial reporting and reconciliation. It is terrible. Really hard to reconcile the accounts. You should have something more like a bank statement. The info that can be downloaded is really convaluted. Really frustrating. I have recommended Plooto quite a few times but I always say "be warned, the reconciliation process is basically non-existent"

• Branche: Kino & Film
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Plooto is an excellent product

Bewertet am 1.3.2022

convenience of authorizing payments remotely

convenience of authorizing payments remotely

Integrates well with QB online. Easy to use. Convenient. Efficient. Time saver.

there is no payroll integration which slows down the payment and reconciliation process considerably. Please add this feature to QB online

Michael

Simple, dependable and powerful

Bewertet am 12.2.2020

A client had to bring A/P in house and I was tasked to find a solution that minimized their efforts in payment processing while securing QBO. Plooto is what we selected and it has been a great decision. From set up to ongoing use, the support is excellent.

From set up to ongoing use, the support is excellent. Seamless integration to QBO.

I am encouraging other clients to move over to Plooto.

There is nothing yet I "wished" Plooto did better. For A/P processing, it exceeds expectations.