TimeSolv Bewertungen

TimeSolv

Practice your passion. Ours is billing and timekeeping.

4.7/5 (312 Bewertungen)
Joy E.

Worth the change

Bewertet am 2.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our whole process goes so much more smoothly. We used to have to review paper invoices and because the program is so intuitive, our attorneys can review and send invoices at their own convenience.

We just switched our law firm over to TimeSolv from a much more archaic system and are so glad we did. It's very intuitive so everyone learned the system extremely quickly (even our oldest and least technologically savvy attorneys) and our billing process goes so much more quickly and easily than it previously did. Definitely worth the switch.

Every once in awhile there's a function that we need that TimeSolv doesn't have yet. But when that happens, customer service has given us workarounds and seems to be taking our feedback and actively working on solutions.

Tammy L.

Awesome program

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

From the initial transition to current use, I have been extremely happy with TimeSolv.

TimeSolv is very user friendly. After using another legal billing software program (also had "Time" in its name) that was very user UNfriendly and constantly froze and had a long list of other issues, converting to TimeSolv was a dream. The customer support is also amazing.

That there is a difference between statements and invoices, and that all clients with balances do not automatically print (if they have not incurred new charges during the billing period at hand).

Ruth D.
Mit Google übersetzen

I've used TimeSolv, first as an agency employee and then as an owner, since 2002. It's indispensable

Bewertet am 22.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Accurate time-keeping; minimal time spent keeping time; professional, accurate reports that are easy to customize and easy to prepare; superb flexibility in setting up projects and making time entries; credibility with our clients (our invoices are never questioned, which contributes to maintaining excellent client relationships); too many more to list.

We are a fee-for-service organization, so time-keeping is essential. TimeSolv reduces the time we spend keeping track of client service time. Additionally, it allows us to create accurate work statements and analytical tools, literally in seconds. Our clients appreciate the reports as much as we do. And in rare instances of client non-payment, we have been praised by attorneys and judges for our superb record-keeping. Our marketing agency depends on TimeSolv.

Because the application has such deep functionality, there is a learning curve for administrators and new users. Each new user needs to receive training and will likely have many questions. But TimeSolv has excellent telephone training, tutorials, and customer support. Any function-rich software application is going to require training, so we don't see this as a downside.

Jeffrey d. K.

Full Service Time and Billing System

Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Time and Billing system is greatly simplified, predictable, and cloud based. We've cut our time keeping time down, and made the system cloud based and accessible from outside our office. Love the Iphone/Android app.

Ease of use.

We switched from a desktop version of Sage TimeSlips to TimeSolv, I was used to dealing with frequent database corruptions, and strange errors. We didn't experience any in the change over, which was super easy.

Billing is straight forward, and it's pay per time keeper, with no extra charges for admin staff who query the database or enter time for charged professionals. You can add or subtract time keepers at any time, and the bill is automatically updated with the next monthly charge. There is no pro-ration for partial months.

Reports need to be generated online and then downloaded as PDF files. The core functionality to generate reports has been well thought out, but the actual user experience in reviewing those reports could definitely be improved. Frankly, we've been disappointed in the lack of online reporting which is really the standard for this type of product.

David H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Unparalleled customer support. Excellent, custom conversion from 15+ years of Timeslips data

Bewertet am 22.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Complete, useful conversion from TimeSlips. Regular updates. Great customer support.

I can't say enough good about the customer support compared to every other software I've ever used - of any description. I am a sole proprietor, and the time that the reps took to convert my 15+ years of Timeslips data into a mostly familiar format in TimeSolv. Several lengthy phone meetings and training sessions were involved to make sure that they understood what I needed and I understood how to use their product. I have to say, now that I'm adjusting to the new web-based platform, I am able to accomplish my daily timekeeping, invoicing and AR entries with less steps and greater efficiency than I ever did with TimeSlips. The search functions just work better, in nearly every field. The invoices are easier to tweak to my needs and preferences. Although it has taken me a little while to adjust to so many new ways of doing familiar things, it is starting to make sense, and I prefer it to any timekeeping software I have used. And after TImeSolv solved and answered all my questions and got me there, I called the main 800 line for a quick question about how to allocate payments. My call was answered on the 3rd ring and woman instantly had the answer to my question, and made sure I understood what I was doing before she got off the phone. Unbelievable - dare I say old -fashioned? - customer support for a thoroughly modern program.

The reporting functions a little less intuitive than other functions, to my mind, at least. A quick daily snapshot of time billed today, this week, month, year, would be useful.

Kimber F.

Good billing software

Bewertet am 10.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

TimeSolv is intuitive and fairly easy to use. Even those who aren't super computer-savvy find it easy to enter time. The timers are an awesome time-saver, and everyone can access the program and enter their own time. Plus it integrates with LawPay to automatically apply payments.

The retainer feature seems incomplete, and doesn't line up with how we do our accounting, but we've found a work-around. There are a couple of reports that I'd like to see that don't currently exist, but the company seems good about taking feedback and perhaps incorporating it into future revisions.

Susan C.

Love TimeSolv!

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience with TimeSolv is very positive. I always know exactly where I am on time entry, billing, and expense entry. It's easy to use. For example, I can run a ledger entries report when I'm on the phone with a client trying to determine total hours or expenses, making it possible for me to immediately answer any questions.

We use TimeSolv for all our time entry, legal billing and I use it daily for client expense entry. I like that I can run reports on Ledger Entries, Expense Entries, etc., at any time. I also think TimeSolv's customer support is excellent. Every time I've had to call for support, I've ended up learning a new function of TimeSolv from the rep helping me.

Although I've been using TimeSolv for three years, I still find client invoices extremely confusing, as do most of our clients. I spend a lot of time on the phone when clients call in because they don't understand their invoice.

Sarah S.

Great Portal

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are able to send invoices to client via email and I like how the client's are able to pay their bill at the same time of receiving same.

I like how easy it is to set up new clients and review their accounts.

I wish that i could open more then one window at a time for a client.

Kimberly C.

Affordable - Easy to use - Excellent Customer Support

Bewertet am 31.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a new solo practitioner, who researched dozens of systems for months, I am glad I found an affordable solution for my time & billing and trust account needs.

Once I went through the intro training, all my time & billing and A/R and trust account needs were easily implemented and updates and the system was very easy to use. Best of all, TimeSolv's customer support - especially rep. - is practically on demand and always most helpful with any technical assistance. If they do not know the answer, they will stick with you until they find one.

Only Con so far is that the document storage system available is not efficient as all files/docs have to be uploaded one by one as opposed to a drag & drop feature or the ability to upload batches of docs/folders/files. For attorneys, this is a critical need (cloud storage and electronic record keeping), that cannot require a lot of time in a law firm. If a solution was found for that issue, I can see me being a TimeSolv user for life.

Antwort von TimeSolv Billing

Thank you so much for your review! One option to consider to upload multiple documents is to use our integration with Dropbox, which is free to use. Please contact support at support@timesolv.com for more details.

Mit Google übersetzen

TimeSolv is an elegant solution for time-tracking and professional billing.

Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software mimics what I did on paper years ago. TimeSolv allows you to drill down on a particular day or time period on a calendar to audit your work by client, project, task, or category. The software integrates​ time tracking and time billing—generating invoices that can be customized and tweaked to be rendered so the client has an understandable​ and informative presentation of the work performed and expenses incurred.

The ability to attach receipts to expense charges is a bonus.

Significantly​, the support is excellent whether online or direct person to person. The webinars​ also are supberb..

There is nothing I do not like about this software, which has been the case for years and, amazingly, the software keeps improving ​each​ year by adding incremental features.

Timesolve the most capable and easiest to use Time & Billing

Bewertet am 26.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

TimeSolv just works. In fact, it does the user's work for you. Time & Billing records are difficult enough by themselves. TimeSolv takes out the mystery. Moreover, if you ever have a question the Support Team is on it right away. And they listen! A few years ago, I made a suggestion which they employed less than a week later. TimeSolv is simply the best!

It's intuitive. We Mac users--even when forced to use PCs--believe the user should be able to do 95% of the desired tasks without ever opening the user manual. Timesolv meets this standard so well one would think it was designed on a Mac!

Typical of all the time/billing apps, there are too many places to enter "settings" that can cause odd results that are then difficult to fix because you can't easily identify which setting is the culprit.

Amy B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use & helpful support

Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is a really easy software to use. Training new users for our law firm has gone quickly because the software is not hard for beginners to figure out and is very intuitive. I also love that you can enter time from the application which makes it easy to record time when I am away for a meeting or traveling for a client. Any time I have had a question or needed further explanation on how to do something the Timesolv support staff has been very quick to respond and take care of the issue. I have used this software for nearly six years and don't plan on changing.

The only part of the software that was a little harder to figure out was the conflict and related party piece of the software.

Diego P.

Best Choice Our firm Made for Billing

Bewertet am 1.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Thanks to its ease of use, we are able to finish our monthly billing faster.

How easy it is to use and I can login from any computer and be able to use it.

At this moment I like almost everything on the software. No Cons in the meantime

Jane M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best time keeping software on the market

Bewertet am 14.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software is the best. We have tried RocketMatter, ActionStep, Practice Panther, but none compare to the functions available in this software, and the training and support we have received is exceptional.

They show your target billing for time and collection in a beautiful bar graph or line graph right on the dashboard. You can create easy shortcuts for repetitive entires, and copy entries while adjusting details. It is very fast to load. It also has features to help track commissions to pay and trust account balances. There are numerous options for reports that help managers track performance. Exceptional customer service and training support.

I wish it had a workflow feature to manage tasks.

Eva D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best Legal Billing Product!!

Bewertet am 27.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've been working in Legal support for 20 years and have used a variety of legal billing programs..Hands down - this is THE BEST!!

Easy to learn/use; excellent customer service; makes billing clients a simple process; you can set up different commission percentages for each attorney for each client/matter - program automatically calculates commissions.; you can email invoice/statements directly to clients with one click. Save time and money with Timesolv!

Timesolv takes their customers feedback very seriously. There is very little I can say I like least with this program, as they have added/changed many things to accommodate us and other customers. Wish it had more invoice templates..that's about it

Anthony F.
Mit Google übersetzen

Good software, but wish there was an easier way to view entries

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like that TimeSolv is able to receive custom abbreviations and auto-fill from the abbreviations. This makes inputting entries much smoother and faster.

I have found it very difficult to search for entries and/or identify how much time has been billed on a particular matter. Doing so requires a custom report to be generated, which can be time consuming.

Antwort von TimeSolv Billing

Thank you, Anthony, for the review.

You should be able to easily search for entries at Time, Search. Please click 'More Options' (to the right of 'Reset'). There, you are able to quickly search by Timekeeper, Client-Matter, Status, and Billable Type.

Please schedule a support session to learn more or visit https://help.timesolv.com/searching-for-a-time-entry/. Again, thank you.

7.0/10
Francisco A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Setting up LawPay to work with TimeSolv - a breeze, with great support person helping

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 18.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It works and it is cloud based.

- Great value for the money,
- Ease to use cloud access - because I often have to be at clients' locations and like to enter my time and costs while still on-site,
- Totally usable interfaces for Time, Disbursements, and Invoicing.
- But best of all, the ability to design different invoice templates, which - sadly - some of the new competing cloud systems that keep calling me to leave TimeSolv and use their system, just can't seem to have the ability for me to design different billing invoice templates - it's either "my invoice version, or the road" - they basically say. TimeSolv has always been able to allow me to design different templates for the different kinds of clients I have. And I have been using this for 6 years running.

Setting up clients and matters and "related parties," is a bit "clunky" but still usable. It's OK for me, for the clients I have, and the areas of law where I concentrate my practice.

Mit Google übersetzen

Support Staff was rude, argumentative, and unprofessional

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Disappointing, unprofessional, and a complete waste of our time.

Nothing about this software makes it stand out from its competitors.

The support staff had difficulty handling even a simple training. We worked with representative, who informed us she reports directly to the CEO. She was rude, unprofessional, and worse appeared not to understand her own product. We were testing out the integration into Quickbooks and she couldn't answer the simplest questions. Worse, after we told her several times we did not want to upload all of our active clients into the system from Quickbooks, she did it anyway. And the last straw was when she changed an active client into a "test" client to create an invoice- AND ACTUALLY EMAILED THE TEST INVOICE TO OUR CLIENT CONTACT. She then spent the next 10 minutes trying to argue with my office manager that it was the office manager's fault.

Antwort von TimeSolv Billing

Hello, we're very sorry for your experience during your free trial with TimeSolv. However, we feel compelled to answer some of your most pointed criticisms. As you'll see by looking at other reviews of TimeSolv, your experience was truly an exception. The rep you worked with has been singled out over and over from various customers for the exact opposite attributes you described. Many, many customers laud her for her professionalism and her exceptional product knowledge. We're confident her knowledge of legal billing and TimeSolv and our integration with QuickBooks are second to none.

While demonstrating our features, she made a point of asking if the data in the system was demo data and not for real, active clients. At no time was Tiann told this TEST client housed real client information.

We again apologize, but we stand behind our representative and our product and feel our 4.5/5 rating from over 289 reviews on Capterra/Get App backs that up.

0.0/10
Kristin L.

Billing Without the Hassle

Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 22.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have tried many billing/practice management software available on the market. Some have so many features entering data becomes burdensome, and consistency in document naming, integration or data entry is difficult to maintain. Others have so few features they leave one wanting for more. TimeSolv is a "middle of the ground" solution that should prove relatively intuitive for new staff, and easily accessible for older attorneys transitioning from paper billing to electronic. Perhaps the best feature of TimeSolv is their customer service. TimeSolv resolved a technical issue I was experiencing within 24 hours, and on a weekend, to ensure I could promptly deliver invoices on a Monday. Having recently started my own firm, after years in the defense market, I have had the unfortunate experience of dealing with too many customer service reps. TimeSolv's customer service experience was by far the most expedient, least painful of all the vendors I have been dealing with recently. I haven't had TimeSolv for very long, but if I don't experience ongoing technical issues, I will highly recommend the software to colleagues.

Relatively easy format for data entry, though the interface appears somewhat dated. Creating matters, time/expense entries and invoices is seamless, and the functionality is sufficient. TimeSolv meets my needs without proving so many options as to bog me down.

Although TimeSolv advertises unlimited data storage, there are per document data limits of 10mb. This is unfortunate, as most document dumps, medical records and discovery sets exceed this limit. Breaking up documents is feasible, but not preferential to maintaining the documents in their original form.

Gary C.

In-House counsel at Small Company

Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I practiced for over 20 years at large and small law firms with various time-keeping software packages. When I became General Counsel at my current relatively small company, I considered those firm-centered software packages far too expensive to use to track my time internally.

Fortunately, a friend suggested TimeSolv. After a month-long trial period, I was hooked. For a very reasonable price, the TimeSolv package allows me to easily and accurately track my time. Now when I or my stake-holders want to examine how I'm spending my time and how my company is distributing our legal resources, the answers are right at our fingertips. The many pre-formatted reports save me the trouble of defining output formats. Instead, I select one of the (well-designed) existing formats, push a few buttons, and -- boom! -- there it is.

Frankly, I wish we'd had this software at some of my previous firms, it's so easy to use. It seems to do everything that I recall ever doing with other time-keeping packages, too. I recommend highly.

My foremost suggestion (a minor one) would be to have the iPhone-based app automatically update my account, rather than forcing me to push the "Synch" button to make that happen. This is a quibble, though.

Diamond H.

Love it!

Bewertet am 18.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A very reliable, comprehensive and easy-to-use billing system. Tech support is always available when we need it. There are a wide variety of features. We're a very satisfied customer!

Applying initial payments and allocations and separating matters within the same client can be somewhat difficult.

Julie M.

Love this billing solution

Bewertet am 20.11.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've been using TimeSolv since I started my own law practice over 5 years ago. My first day in my own office, I got a free 30-day subscription to Quick Books, but I found that it was not conducive to a law practice so I went online looking for something else. I was really glad I did because I found TimeSolv and I've been very happy with it. They include a 90-minute tutorial with a live person so you feel like you get started out on the right foot, then if you have questions, they are always available to help. For about the first year or so, I had to call every month when I was doing my invoices since there was usually something I hadn't done before so needed assistance, but they are always very nice about walking me through it. There's one thing I would change if I could, and that is that a bill gets automatically generated for a client every month until there is a zero balance, even if I added no billable time that particular month. I bill on the first of every month for the previous month, and if I send a client a bill that does not get fully paid off before the next bill goes out, and I haven't done any new work for that client that month, then a new bill doesn't automatically generate. However, I like to send out a bill every month just because I won't receive any further payments unless I do so. I have to "trick" the system into generating a bill by putting an expense on and then deleting it. This is a cumbersome solution so I would rather the system do it on its own. Other than that, though, the system is very user friendly and I have no complaints. Before going on my own, I was at a firm for 8 years and we had a bookkeeper to do all our invoices. When I went solo, I was a little apprehensive about having to do it all myself. Timesolv makes it very easy though, and I tell other lawyers about it all the time. Thanks for a great product!

Julie M.

Love this billing solution

Bewertet am 20.11.2015

Annette M.

Wonderful Software

Bewertet am 7.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our firm was using a dated billing system and time was being keyed by one individual, with billing only being run once a month. Now all timekeepers key their own time and we are able to bill "on the fly", which increases our monthly revenue.

TimeSolv's simplicity allowed our firm to be up and running in no time!

We have only been using the software for 2 1/2 months but we have not found anything that we truly dislike.

Ali K.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent, discovering a new wonderful feature every day. My practice would not thrive without it.

Bewertet am 6.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has features which makes time keeping and billing customizable down to the most minute detail, in an intuitive way. Reports keep me on top of everything, I sleep better thanks to Timesolv.

Could be even better if it was possible to record time and disbursements on a mobile or tablet. I bill in different currencies like EUR, Turkish Lira and GBP but there is no foreign currency support. This would add huge value to the application and open the door to international sales.

Antwort von TimeSolv Billing

Hi Ali, thanks for your kind words! You can, in fact, record time on a mobile and tablet. You can also do disbursements on a tablet as that's the full-featured version of TimeSolv that you can run throuh a browser.

Please contact support at 1.800.715.1284 with questions or assistance! Thanks