TimeSolv

TimeSolv

Übe deine Leidenschaft aus. Die Lösung ist Rechnungsstellung und Zeiterfassung.

4,7 /5 (486 Bewertungen)
4,6
4,8
97% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Randall S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

TimeSolv has changed my life for the better!

Bewertet am 21.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm capturing more time and collecting more. That's the name of the game.

Easy to use so that I use it more often!

Learning anything new is a pain. But I'm getting there.

Timothy C.

Great Product, Better than great support

Bewertet am 27.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Once can compare features, price, etc., and as a former IT professional, I get that you will, but what is at least as important is follow-through and support from the vendor. These guys rock it. They assign someone to you, who takes ownership of helping you and your staff. They actually make changes to the system based on customer feedback, and then tell you when they implemented what you were looking for. The strength of any software product is ultimately dependent on the support behind it, and this is top notch

It does just about whatever you want it to do, billings wise.

Integration with quickbooks could be easier. Not the most intuitive interface.

Brian L.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great functionality, happy to be a user

Bewertet am 11.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've only been using TimeSolv for about 60 days, but the experience overall has been very good.

The reporting features of this software greatly exceed anything we've ever used.

The user experience is functional, but lag behind in terms of overall UI and UX.

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Support Staff was rude, argumentative, and unprofessional

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Disappointing, unprofessional, and a complete waste of our time.

Nothing about this software makes it stand out from its competitors.

The support staff had difficulty handling even a simple training. We worked with representative, who informed us she reports directly to the CEO. She was rude, unprofessional, and worse appeared not to understand her own product. We were testing out the integration into Quickbooks and she couldn't answer the simplest questions. Worse, after we told her several times we did not want to upload all of our active clients into the system from Quickbooks, she did it anyway. And the last straw was when she changed an active client into a "test" client to create an invoice- AND ACTUALLY EMAILED THE TEST INVOICE TO OUR CLIENT CONTACT. She then spent the next 10 minutes trying to argue with my office manager that it was the office manager's fault.

Antwort von TimeSolv Billing

Hello, we're very sorry for your experience during your free trial with TimeSolv. However, we feel compelled to answer some of your most pointed criticisms. As you'll see by looking at other reviews of TimeSolv, your experience was truly an exception. The rep you worked with has been singled out over and over from various customers for the exact opposite attributes you described. Many, many customers laud her for her professionalism and her exceptional product knowledge. We're confident her knowledge of legal billing and TimeSolv and our integration with QuickBooks are second to none.

While demonstrating our features, she made a point of asking if the data in the system was demo data and not for real, active clients. At no time was Tiann told this TEST client housed real client information.

We again apologize, but we stand behind our representative and our product and feel our 4.5/5 rating from over 289 reviews on Capterra/Get App backs that up.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 0.0/10

Valerie P.

Easy and Very Functional

Bewertet am 19.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've used some of the bigger name time entry systems in the past and when we decided to move to a smaller boutique firm, the money for those bigger time entry systems just was not there. We tested a few, but the one that has been the best has been TimeSolv. From a timekeeper standpoint, I am glad we have switched to TimeSolv. The cost per user is great and it works well with our small firm.

We love that we can see the number of hours billed each day in the month, editing and adding information is easy and adding disbursements is as well. The search features and most other items are easy.

Some of the information in our timekeeping isn't automatically added into our bills (which need to be). However, working with customer service to get those items added in has been a breeze.

Michelle W.

Efficient product

Bewertet am 5.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Integration went pretty smoothly. Cost effective product. Really like the ability to have custom narrative cover letters and the functionality and ease of client billing. Love having different file types in which you can download. Much more user friendly than other products I have used before.

Would like to see either more reports available, or the ability to drill down further within the reports to get more specific information. Also, more customization abilities within the product would be a great feature.

Stephen H.

Easy Time Entry

Bewertet am 26.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The biggest problem with billing software is having a good interface for people to enter time quickly and easily. The pre-defined codes make time entry simple.

The invoice templates could use a little more flexibility, but we are able to easily modify to fill our specific needs.

Nathan H.

Family Law Attorney

Bewertet am 12.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is the best of what we've tried but it hasn't stopped us for looking for a better billing software. I'd like client interface to look more like what it looks like when I pay my credit card.

The screens are easy to navigate and the clients tend to understand their bills better than other software we've used.

With the ease of use comes some areas in billing which are not labeled in a manner that fit our family law practice well.

Ryan P.

A++

Bewertet am 25.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've used TimeSolv for a couple years now and love it as much as you can love a legal time tracking software. A++

Ease of use for selecting client and entering time

The inability to search for time entries in calendar view

Valerie C.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I have been using TimeSolv since 2012 and I absolutely love it!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 14.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The system makes billing easy and efficient.

Reliable, accurate billing with an easy to use platform that provides flexibility to use it from any computer.

There is nothing I do not like about this software. Over the years I have used it any feature that I wished it had was added.

Steven K.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Excellent upgrade over previous billing program.

Bewertet am 23.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I recently became a sole practitioner after my partner retired and decided to look at a new billing program. We were previously using Timeslips and it worked OK for what we needed, but I wanted to upgrade to something that was easier to use. There has been a learning curve, which is to be expected, but it is very easy to navigate and their customer support has been incredible. I have called and/or emailed several times and have always received quick and direct assistance to my issue. Plus, I was able to work out most of the kinks during an extended free trial period to make sure it would fit my needs. It has made my time-keeping much easier, and has really made our invoicing/billing process run much more efficiently. I wouldn't hesitate recommending TimeSolv to anyone, solo practitioner like myself or even small/large firm.

I most like the ease of using TimeSolv for entering billable fees and expenses, and the customer service and support I have received thus far has been excellent.

Truly there is nothing I have seen that makes me regret making the change to TimeSolv. If I had to pick one thing it would be that there are many features that are customizable, but there are some others that I wish I could have a little more control over in the invoicing (size of address on first page for one), and the default display of a client's "office phone" instead of mobile phone (but this is easily remedied by entering the mobile # in the office # since I rarely ask for/need a client's work # anyways).

Joy E.

Worth the change

Bewertet am 2.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our whole process goes so much more smoothly. We used to have to review paper invoices and because the program is so intuitive, our attorneys can review and send invoices at their own convenience.

We just switched our law firm over to TimeSolv from a much more archaic system and are so glad we did. It's very intuitive so everyone learned the system extremely quickly (even our oldest and least technologically savvy attorneys) and our billing process goes so much more quickly and easily than it previously did. Definitely worth the switch.

Every once in awhile there's a function that we need that TimeSolv doesn't have yet. But when that happens, customer service has given us workarounds and seems to be taking our feedback and actively working on solutions.

Tammy L.

Awesome program

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

From the initial transition to current use, I have been extremely happy with TimeSolv.

TimeSolv is very user friendly. After using another legal billing software program (also had "Time" in its name) that was very user UNfriendly and constantly froze and had a long list of other issues, converting to TimeSolv was a dream. The customer support is also amazing.

That there is a difference between statements and invoices, and that all clients with balances do not automatically print (if they have not incurred new charges during the billing period at hand).

Ruth D.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I've used TimeSolv, first as an agency employee and then as an owner, since 2002. It's indispensable

Bewertet am 22.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Accurate time-keeping; minimal time spent keeping time; professional, accurate reports that are easy to customize and easy to prepare; superb flexibility in setting up projects and making time entries; credibility with our clients (our invoices are never questioned, which contributes to maintaining excellent client relationships); too many more to list.

We are a fee-for-service organization, so time-keeping is essential. TimeSolv reduces the time we spend keeping track of client service time. Additionally, it allows us to create accurate work statements and analytical tools, literally in seconds. Our clients appreciate the reports as much as we do. And in rare instances of client non-payment, we have been praised by attorneys and judges for our superb record-keeping. Our marketing agency depends on TimeSolv.

Because the application has such deep functionality, there is a learning curve for administrators and new users. Each new user needs to receive training and will likely have many questions. But TimeSolv has excellent telephone training, tutorials, and customer support. Any function-rich software application is going to require training, so we don't see this as a downside.

Jeffrey d. K.

Full Service Time and Billing System

Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Time and Billing system is greatly simplified, predictable, and cloud based. We've cut our time keeping time down, and made the system cloud based and accessible from outside our office. Love the Iphone/Android app.

Ease of use.

We switched from a desktop version of Sage TimeSlips to TimeSolv, I was used to dealing with frequent database corruptions, and strange errors. We didn't experience any in the change over, which was super easy.

Billing is straight forward, and it's pay per time keeper, with no extra charges for admin staff who query the database or enter time for charged professionals. You can add or subtract time keepers at any time, and the bill is automatically updated with the next monthly charge. There is no pro-ration for partial months.

Reports need to be generated online and then downloaded as PDF files. The core functionality to generate reports has been well thought out, but the actual user experience in reviewing those reports could definitely be improved. Frankly, we've been disappointed in the lack of online reporting which is really the standard for this type of product.

Tracey M.

From Clio to Timesolv

Bewertet am 10.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It was a smooth transition from Clio to Timesolv. Customer support is really great.

Easy to load, easy to use and easy for Staff to get used to and use immediately

Not much. I simply like it. Timesolv has been easy to talk to and helpful in everyway.

David H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Unparalleled customer support. Excellent, custom conversion from 15+ years of Timeslips data

Bewertet am 22.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Complete, useful conversion from TimeSlips. Regular updates. Great customer support.

I can't say enough good about the customer support compared to every other software I've ever used - of any description. I am a sole proprietor, and the time that the reps took to convert my 15+ years of Timeslips data into a mostly familiar format in TimeSolv. Several lengthy phone meetings and training sessions were involved to make sure that they understood what I needed and I understood how to use their product. I have to say, now that I'm adjusting to the new web-based platform, I am able to accomplish my daily timekeeping, invoicing and AR entries with less steps and greater efficiency than I ever did with TimeSlips. The search functions just work better, in nearly every field. The invoices are easier to tweak to my needs and preferences. Although it has taken me a little while to adjust to so many new ways of doing familiar things, it is starting to make sense, and I prefer it to any timekeeping software I have used. And after TImeSolv solved and answered all my questions and got me there, I called the main 800 line for a quick question about how to allocate payments. My call was answered on the 3rd ring and woman instantly had the answer to my question, and made sure I understood what I was doing before she got off the phone. Unbelievable - dare I say old -fashioned? - customer support for a thoroughly modern program.

The reporting functions a little less intuitive than other functions, to my mind, at least. A quick daily snapshot of time billed today, this week, month, year, would be useful.

Kimber F.

Good billing software

Bewertet am 10.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

TimeSolv is intuitive and fairly easy to use. Even those who aren't super computer-savvy find it easy to enter time. The timers are an awesome time-saver, and everyone can access the program and enter their own time. Plus it integrates with LawPay to automatically apply payments.

The retainer feature seems incomplete, and doesn't line up with how we do our accounting, but we've found a work-around. There are a couple of reports that I'd like to see that don't currently exist, but the company seems good about taking feedback and perhaps incorporating it into future revisions.

Myrna V.

TimeSolv saves time!

Bewertet am 25.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, TimeSolv has saved a lot of time in tracking billable hours, tracking productivity, tracking expenses, and creating and sending invoices. It also captures a lot of billable hours that were not accounted for before using TimeSolv.

I like TimeSolv's competitive pricing, ease of use, simple and intuitive interface, and helpful online guides compared to other programs. I also like that TimeSolv offers a lot of online training & support, and has a phone app. They also have a 30-day trial so that users are given sufficient time to try out the software versus competitors who only have a 7-day trial. If you need extra time, contact customer support and they can give you an extra week if you're unsure or stuck between two potential products.

I wish there were more customization options for the appearance of the invoice, such as the font type, font size, and the ability to move sections around on the invoice. I would also like to see an invoice template for a simple flat fee arrangement, instead of the complicated procedure they have now.

Erika H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

TimeSolv is all you need!

Bewertet am 19.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love TimeSolv! I have used many other Time Entry/Billing platforms, but this is by far the most user friendly.

It is convenient and I can manipulate my client invoices to fit their individual needs. I love the time entry timer toggle - so compact on my desktop instead of leaving a webpage open to bog down my system!

I wish there was a darker variance in color, to indicate which entry you are clicking on in Invoices.

Eden F.
Branche: Hochschulbildung

Works for me!

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Entering and tracking time is straightforward, and can be done from any device with a browser. The invoices are customizable, so I can get them to look the way I want them to. After a little initial learning curve, the software has been easy to use, and customer support has been great whenever I've needed assistance figuring something out. Billing goes so much faster for me now that I use TimeSolv, because the program does what I need it to from start to finish.

Some online reviews I've read complain that the interface isn't "sexy," but I don't really have any problem with it.

Susan C.

Love TimeSolv!

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience with TimeSolv is very positive. I always know exactly where I am on time entry, billing, and expense entry. It's easy to use. For example, I can run a ledger entries report when I'm on the phone with a client trying to determine total hours or expenses, making it possible for me to immediately answer any questions.

We use TimeSolv for all our time entry, legal billing and I use it daily for client expense entry. I like that I can run reports on Ledger Entries, Expense Entries, etc., at any time. I also think TimeSolv's customer support is excellent. Every time I've had to call for support, I've ended up learning a new function of TimeSolv from the rep helping me.

Although I've been using TimeSolv for three years, I still find client invoices extremely confusing, as do most of our clients. I spend a lot of time on the phone when clients call in because they don't understand their invoice.

Sarah S.

Great Portal

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are able to send invoices to client via email and I like how the client's are able to pay their bill at the same time of receiving same.

I like how easy it is to set up new clients and review their accounts.

I wish that i could open more then one window at a time for a client.

Kimberly C.

Affordable - Easy to use - Excellent Customer Support

Bewertet am 31.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a new solo practitioner, who researched dozens of systems for months, I am glad I found an affordable solution for my time & billing and trust account needs.

Once I went through the intro training, all my time & billing and A/R and trust account needs were easily implemented and updates and the system was very easy to use. Best of all, TimeSolv's customer support - especially rep. - is practically on demand and always most helpful with any technical assistance. If they do not know the answer, they will stick with you until they find one.

Only Con so far is that the document storage system available is not efficient as all files/docs have to be uploaded one by one as opposed to a drag & drop feature or the ability to upload batches of docs/folders/files. For attorneys, this is a critical need (cloud storage and electronic record keeping), that cannot require a lot of time in a law firm. If a solution was found for that issue, I can see me being a TimeSolv user for life.

Antwort von TimeSolv Billing

Thank you so much for your review! One option to consider to upload multiple documents is to use our integration with Dropbox, which is free to use. Please contact support at support@timesolv.com for more details.

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

TimeSolv is an elegant solution for time-tracking and professional billing.

Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software mimics what I did on paper years ago. TimeSolv allows you to drill down on a particular day or time period on a calendar to audit your work by client, project, task, or category. The software integrates​ time tracking and time billing—generating invoices that can be customized and tweaked to be rendered so the client has an understandable​ and informative presentation of the work performed and expenses incurred.

The ability to attach receipts to expense charges is a bonus.

Significantly​, the support is excellent whether online or direct person to person. The webinars​ also are supberb..

There is nothing I do not like about this software, which has been the case for years and, amazingly, the software keeps improving ​each​ year by adding incremental features.