EZRentOut Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

Terri
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt

I have only been using EzRentOut for a few months & I love it. Easy to learn.

Bewertet am 18.11.2017

It covers all the bases & encompasses more than if you ran an in house office.
Asset tracking is...

It covers all the bases & encompasses more than if you ran an in house office.
Asset tracking is a definate plus.
Everything you need is right there, online.

Overall it's great software. Very easy to get around & easy to learn as well. You can sort the rentals out a variety of ways. As of just recently, it allows you to issue refunds, through your credit card company. The Customer Service Team is always available & open to new ideas.

From time to time there are glitches.
There are a few things I wish the software would do. Am planning to contact EzRentOut to offer some suggestions .

Antwort von EZO

Hi Terri, thank you for taking the time to review EZRentOut. We are always open to new ideas and we're looking forward to hearing your suggestions. Thanks!

Florence
  • Branche: Bau
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

AmeriTex Rentals

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

So far so good, very convenient and user family.

So far so good, very convenient and user family.

I'm very happy about the customer service received from EZRentOut. Any time I face a challenge and can't figure something out support is only an email way and their response time is unbelievable.

I love the fact that the software's customization features, however customizing it yourself is very tedious. Scrolling through all the settings to find the one your looking for can be a little bit of a pain. But EZRentOut is constantly upgrading and changing their software to meet consumer demands.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Booqable und QuickBooks Online

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZRentOut

Pricing and format style seemed superior compared to the others.

Hello Florence,

We are delighted to hear about your positive experience in using EZRentOut and how you found it easy to use and convenient. We appreciate your valuable feedback, and we are pleased our customer support department was able to address your queries timely. If you still face any other concerns in the future, feel free to email us at support@ezrentout.com, and we would love to rectify them.

Gianna Maria
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

A little to expansive for our needs

Bewertet am 14.1.2021

There are too many steps needed to get to one simple goal. In my opinion this system needs to be majorly simplified. It’s very hard to pinpoint one thing or another without actually be in front of my computer and completing a transaction, but every time that I have completed an invoice it’s been difficult because the software is too scattered. I’ve been in retail for 15 years and EZRentout is the least desirable system I’ve worked with.

It integrates with excel spreadsheets, but there are too many options. I wish it was a little more streamlined.

There are too many steps needed to get to one simple goal. In my opinion this system needs to be majorly simplified. It’s very hard to pinpoint one thing or another without actually be in front of my computer and completing a transaction, but everyone that I have completed has been difficult because the software is too scattered.

Antwort von EZO

Hi Gianna, We apologize that you had to face so much inconvenience with our product. Do let us know how we can improve your experience with us. If you require another round of onboarding sessions then do let us know and someone will definitely reach out to you. We are always open to feedback from our valuable clients on how to improve our products and simplify your workflows through EZRentOut. Please feel free to send in your feedback at support@ezrentout.com. We look forward to hearing back from you

Rick
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

EZRentOut Review

Bewertet am 4.8.2022

Very good experience!

Very good experience!

The ability to be able to customize any report or form. Support is great!

That you are not able to search orders through the PO Numbers.

• Branche: Unterhaltung

Great inventory software

Bewertet am 20.12.2018

Overall, this a great program to work with! Once all the inventory is in, it's quite easy and fun to work with!!

Practical, easy to use for mostly all features. Prints layouts are really beautiful and nicely done!

We cannot take out inventory as easy as we can can add some. It's impossible to do a quote for separate days in the same time period. Sometimes, the inventory available bugs and even though I have plenty in stock, it won't allow my order.

Juan
Juan
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

The wonderful app that makes me feel like the CEO of the rental world

Bewertet am 24.7.2023

The platform is so complete and easy to use that I feel like the ultimate CEO of rental. I can track all my equipment, schedule reservations, and manage my inventory with just a few clicks. It's like having my own army of virtual assistants working tirelessly for me.

It is absolutely wonderful to have the feeling of being the supreme CEO of the rental world with just a few clicks. I love how this cloud-based all-in-one software takes care of tracking every piece of my rental equipment. It's like having my own army of virtual assistants working for me!

Although the integration with other platforms is fantastic, sometimes I feel like my relationship with them becomes too close. It's like they're conspiring against me to make me fall so in love with this platform that I can't live without it. But hey what can you do, I guess that's a small price to pay for being a teacher for hire.

Srinivas
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

ezrentout for HBO

Bewertet am 7.3.2019

great

great

adding things to cart and notify the concerned parties

its easy to integrate with any of the services application and it uses latest technologies like AWS

Sylvain
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien

EZRentOut review

Bewertet am 8.5.2019

The mobile app with scanning features. Ease of use.

Not much so far. Pretty solid software with great features.

Antwort von EZO

Hi Sylvain, thank you for taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're glad that your are liking our product.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezrentout.com.

David
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very thorough software

Bewertet am 10.4.2019

There are A TON of settings that allow you to customize the software to exactly what you want.

Sometimes there are too many settings/options and they're not really organized the best. If I know a setting needs to be changed, I have to sort through all of them.

Antwort von EZO

Hi David, thank you for submitting a review on EZRentOut. The team here at EZRentOut is thrilled to hear such good feedback.

If you have trouble navigating our system, or in finding what you need you can schedule a demo with our product specialist. They will walk you through the customization options available in our system.

• Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Proficient and Scalable

Bewertet am 24.1.2019

Our primary goal for using EZRentOut was to reduce our inventory reporting in order to rent out more inventory with less confusion. EZRentOut was instrumental in delivering a system that allowed us to do this.

I really like the versatility of the software which can handle many different types of orders. EXRentOut's software can handle pretty much whatever we throw at it. Additionally, when we do run into an exception their support team is quick to assist.

Not much to say for things I like least. I will mention that some of the order templates are hard to edit at first but once you have done it a few times, you get the hang of it.

June
  • Branche: Bau

No regrets thus far!

Bewertet am 18.7.2019

Not many equipment rental softwares can cater to construction equipment rental industry. But this one nailed it in terms of operation processes and pricing methods. This software certainly helps to improve a company's processes by leaps. Not only the software, the support was the best we've experienced so far. Although we are located much further away from the United States and some requirements may be different, they're always willing to listen and help us. Can't wait to make use of all the features available in this software.

We know there is no one best solution for everyone because every business is different. The software is very good, and their team is constantly working on better features, which is what we really appreciate. We thought the bundle feature could be more robust in terms of its flexibility to swap items within a bundle. This would definitely be more helpful for us. It would also be good if we can have more control over the customization of the printout templates in terms of the placement of different fields and line items.

Alex
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

EZ Rent Out Software Review

Bewertet am 15.11.2018

We use the software to help keep our rental ramps out on rent. It also helps us keep track of how many months each ramp has been on rent so when we go to sell a used ramp we can depreciate the value correctly just by using the software.

How it keeps my rental ramps organized so I know when a customer is due for another invoice.

I haven't dove in enough to utilize all of of it's features. I don't think there is anything I dislike about the software, just that I haven't fully used all of its services.

Antwort von EZO

Hi Alex, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're really glad to hear that our system is making it easy for you to rent out your ramps and manage your customers more efficiently.

If you are in need of any further assistance or have suggestions for us, please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezrentout.com

Bill
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Almost set up and are happy

Bewertet am 26.4.2023

I am happy. They have done a great job answering our questions as we have issues setting up.

It allows us to track our inventory and give us low qty notification

It takes a bit of time to migrate to the system

James
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Rental Software Review

Bewertet am 2.12.2020

Overall excellent software makes the job and the company easier to operate.

Overall excellent software makes the job and the company easier to operate.

Its easy to use and to set up, and any issues are taken care of in a timely manner.

It seems that some things updates are rushed and not fully tested which leads to many calls or emails to tech support.

Antwort von EZO

Hi James, Thank you for your honest feedback. We are improving EZRentOut daily so that it can better serve our users. We are a growing company and improving the quality of our work is our primary goal. I ensure you that the quality of our fixes will improve in the coming year and the number of issues that you will potentially face will be reduced to a minimum.

Vito
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Good Software

Bewertet am 13.7.2022

This software is easy to use, and has features which are very useful. Daily use of this system is very functional. Customer support has always been very helpful.

The help screens and are robust, but some of the instructions refer to verbiage which has changed, so finding exactly what you need is sometimes trick. Customer support is very helpful, however their response time via email varies from a few hour to 24hrs.

Antwort von EZO

Hi Vito. Thank you for your kind words. We have taken note of your suggestions and would try to incorporate them into the helpdesk so that it becomes easier for clients to navigate through the software. Thank you for your feedback.

James
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Finally, something simple

Bewertet am 17.1.2019

This is the fourth inventory system we have tried. It's the only one that had the features we were looking for and was simple enough to train everyone on in just a couple days. An inventory system is only as good as the data that goes into it, so a system that makes it simple for anyone to add and adjust items is wrth its weight.

1. Web based, can access from anywhere, scan from anywhere.
2. Lots of options and layers to package kits together, good for a company like ours where we have gear in cases and need to track the case AND what's in it.
3. The cost, it's a really good value for the features you get.

I would like to be able to load more than 100 items per page.

Florian
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great software!

Bewertet am 28.10.2020

-Customer service is very responsive and helpful
-Many many features that can highly be adapted to pretty much any company's requirement
-Possibility to automate many processes such as invoicing, rental contracts etc.

-Design could be improved/more customisable
-Language integration for non-English businesses

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Arcadier, SAP Business One und Booqable

Antwort von EZO

We are glad that you have found EZRentOut so useful. We believe in keeping our product customizable to cater to your diverse needs. EZRentOut is always changing to include better features so that you can enhance your business to do more. Without having to worry about doing anything manually, you can focus more on making your business grow and stay healthy.

Martha
  • Branche: Sportartikel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy solution with a variety of standard and well as customizable options

Bewertet am 28.12.2017

This software has allowed me to move from spreadsheets and calendars to one tool capturing available inventory for booking as well as scheduling pickup and deliveries. Excellent tool.

Intuitive stand-up process able to be managed by any staff member regardless of technical ability level. The software allows the user to capture inventory including depreciation, schedule maintenance, book rentals, and reserve items. An added bonus, it allows me to combine rental items and saleable assets on one transaction.

Inability to adjust orders after selecting rent out. To change an item after selecting rent out you have to void the transaction and start over. Wish there was a way to substitute items on the fly.

Antwort von EZO

Hi Martha, thank you for taking the time to review EZRentOut. I have forwarded your feedback regarding order adjustment to the product team and they are looking into it. Thanks!

Sebastian
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Golf Cart Rentals with EZ Rent

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Really enjoy EZRentOut, easy to use, user friendly, payment is easy to process

Really enjoy EZRentOut, easy to use, user friendly, payment is easy to process

Charging, entering guest information, pricing

Asset organization & returns organization

Antwort von EZO

Hi Sebastian, Thank you for such a positive feedback. We prioritize in making your workflows more efficient so that you can focus on growing your business. We hope to bring more improvements to our system so if you have any feedback then feel free to reach out at support@ezrentout.com.

Serge
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Online Rental Platform

Bewertet am 14.11.2020

We set-up EZRentOut for our customer that is renting equipment.

We set-up EZRentOut for our customer that is renting equipment.

Free trial, easy setup, very responsive customer service

The platform is performing well. I did not have any issue with their platform so far.

Antwort von EZO

Hi Serge, we want to ensure that our clients get the best value for their money, that's why EZRentOut can be setup very easily very quickly. Almost everything can be imported through excel files so you can start maximizing the utility of EZRentOut as soon as possible. We welcome the feedback from our users so that we can focus on making the right improvements and add the right features.

Paul
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Bewertet am 10.3.2019

Replacing a client server system with a cloud based system. EZR has been an effective solution

Handles about 85% of what we were looking for in a new system

Still a few work arounds. A few more fields specific to our business that tie order processing to the customer will help

Antwort von EZO

Hi Paul, thank you for taking out the time and reviewing EZRentOut. We're glad that our cloud software is helping you to keep everything organized.

I have forwarded your feedback to the product team and they will be looking into it.

Adam

Best option I could find

Bewertet am 8.8.2014

We used to work with different custom made solutions. And they became really stagnant and old school. I was desperately waiting for a new option and EZRentOut seem to have most of what we needed. The good thing is that new features are added regularly to it.

We work with Quickbooks and this product has a plug in for that. So that was one major plus for us. The other one was the unification of managing our equipment, clients and orders. As a media production house, we treat our equipment really carefully because loosing a small piece or getting a light buzzed costs us money, clients and reputation. EZRentOut has this ability to track every item individually. Previously, I'd have a stock of 10 cameras without any individual distinction but now I can tell exactly which camera is where and in what condition. This was the second major plus for us. The mobile app came out today and it's really neat and fast. (I would not have written this 'happy' review if they kept lingering the mobile app). I also liked their feature of packaging stuff in bundles. It's a real booster.

Rental pricing rules and custom entries on orders (special discounts/adjustments etc) are also important to us as I'm sure that they will be for every other rental business. But EZRentOut does not have that (as yet?). Last time I heard from their support representative, they were working on these features. Not sure when will they come out and how would they look.

Jorge
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien

EZRentOut is Amazing!

Bewertet am 8.1.2019

Step by Step learning websites are incredibly helpful. The customer support is also very opening to making sure all our problems are resolved.

It takes a bit of time to get a full understanding of how to access the website's full potential. The reports and knowledge base are perfect for getting you up to speed as quickly as possible.

Sade
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Helpful Software

Bewertet am 8.6.2021

I was happy

I was happy

I liked the fact that I was able to track all the orders at any given time.

If you had a order that's duration was for 12 month's it would not automatically pull the order monthly. you would have to make it occurring.

Antwort von EZO

Hi Sade, Thank you for an honest review. We appreciate your kind words for EZRentOut. We acknowledge that the system can be improved and have take into consideration your recommendations. Hoping to serve you better in the future.

Danielle
  • Branche: Kino & Film
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly and Fantastic!

Bewertet am 13.12.2018

Having used EZRentOut almost every day for 2 years now I can say that the experience is amazing. I can work faster and more efficiently with everything I do.

EzRentOut provides a very easy way for our company to keep track of equipment.

Pulling reports can sometimes get confusing.