4,7 (167)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Ein smarter Empfang für deine Besucher.

Sortieren nach

Anish
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Personnel and Product

Bewertet am 11.2.2020

it is a great product easy to use.

it is a great product easy to use.

Software aside which is a very good product, we've had Traction Guest for a few years and have been a small part in continual growth of the product functionality.

The Personnel that we have been dealing with from that start is what makes the difference, the following have always been there willing to help in any situation and pleasure to work with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

only thing we have had issues is clients saying there is too much information.

Antwort von Sign In Solutions

Hi Anish! Thank you for the review! Not only do we want to provide a robust visitor management solution, but we're also keen on continuing to earn your trust every time you need support, have some feedback, or are undergoing transitions with far-reaching implications for your visitor management processes. We continue to look for ways to make the software as friendly to your guests as possible, and welcome any feedback/suggestions and any contact whenever there's any way we could lend you further support.

Lari
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Nice looking and easy to use with good features.

Bewertet am 16.5.2017

I was hoping Traction Guest would be easy to setup, and I wasn't disappointed. Before I scheduled the first call with my Customer Success Manager, I made sure I had all my components - iPad, Brother printer, and badge supply. We set aside an hour to go through the basics and design the flow of our guest check-in. The design tool has its little quirks, but my rep walked me through everything and, with his help connecting the printer, I was checking in and printing badges by the end of the call. He taught me enough about the tool to allow me to fine tune the design and add graphics on my own. It was nice to know he was thinking of ways to make my experience with Traction Guest better. One day, he just told me he had designed a new badge layout for me to download. When Legal wanted to add an NDA, my rep talked me through the setup in a few minutes. My rep was so responsive, he even answered emails I sent after normal office hours - I had told him I work late hours. Several times I commented that it would be nice if I could... and he'd come back either with a suggestion or a completed update to our experience. I had fun running what-ifs because it's so easy to change the experience and it takes only a few seconds to update the iPad. Of everything, I think my favorite part of working with my rep and Traction Guest is that they were listening to my comments and considering them in updates. As nice as the product is right now, they're working on making it great.

There's only one thing I find inconvenient. The "Back" button in the top left corner of each screen scrolls nearly out of sight as details are entered in fields. If you want to go back, you have to swipe down on the screen to see the button. I know they're working on this.

Antwort von Sign In Solutions

Thank you for your detailed review, Lari! It's been a real pleasure working with you and we appreciate all the ideas you've been sharing to further improve our platform. We hope you continue to have fun creating more custom visitor experiences!

Laurine
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt

Traction guest review

Bewertet am 29.6.2020

overall I like it because of the service provided by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I see that some feature are not working, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] make comments and try to help. he also let us know when improvements are being done. hopefully currents issues will get resolve fast

the assistance from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. it is nice to be able to shoot a question and have answer very quickly.

lots of error and not optimal yet. for example not being able to copy a page in experience, picture not able to be uploaded, token hard to use and understand, the new registering process online before coming on site is not working

Antwort von Sign In Solutions

Thank you for the review Laurine! Our support team is always eager and available to help ensure that the platform works to your needs. We're glad that you've reached out to us and we hope you can continue to reach out to us via support@tractionguest.com every time any issues or complex needs arise.

Britton
  • Branche: Glas, Keramik & Beton
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great support for good software that is constantly improving

Bewertet am 8.3.2019

Great support. Good software. Does not require constant attention to make sure it's running well.

The support team was the best i've ever encountered. The interface is done really well and up to date. Once you get it all setup the way you want you don't have to worry about it. Support team and website provide great examples and default templates for almost everything to make customization quick and easy to learn.

It's hard to choose so i will nitpick a bit here. I really would have liked the option for a custom css hosted on or off site to customize the experience template. The badge system editor needs some improvement or to be changed altogether, and i'd like to see more badge examples readily available through the user interface. Took me a while to get used to the lingo, like in the hosts section. The software is constantly improving so i'm sure these will be handled one way or another down the road.

Antwort von Sign In Solutions

Hey Britton! Thank you for the review. We really appreciate your feedback about the app. As you mentioned, the badge editor is definitely an area of opportunity and something our team is aware of. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success if you have any questions about creating your custom badges. As you mentioned, we are always improving the product and it's feedback like yours that help us grow and evolve. Also, if you're ever looking for some grey poupon let us know! Cheers!

Elfego
  • Branche: Verteidigung & Raumfahrt

Traction Guest Best Bang for your Buck

Bewertet am 22.4.2020

The traction guest team is extremely helpful. They reach out periodically to ensure all operations are going smoothly and are very active in applying customer feedback to updates. Nearly all feedback we've given has been worked on and introduced in updates over time.
I want to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a shout out as well! They've been helping with troubleshooting and best practices since we've joined Traction Guest.

The experience editor is intuitive and can be customized to fit all our business needs. Customization for badges allowed us to replace our outdated plastic badges.

For our business needs there is currently no cons. An issue we encounter with guests is that they don't complete our check in process at times. If possible a switch to turn on a page counter somewhere i.e. 1 of 5, 2 of 5, etc to show exactly how many pages there are.

Antwort von Sign In Solutions

Thank you for the review Elfego! We're thrilled to see that you're leveraging the configurability of our platform to fit your business's needs, and our team has enjoyed working with you to ensure that your company is indeed getting as much bang for the buck as possible! Anytime there's any additional support we could offer, don't hesitate to reach out to us again!

Chris
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Big improvement in our guest check in process

Bewertet am 6.12.2019

Overall our experience has been great. The demonstration process gave us an excellent idea of what we were getting ourselves into. The set up call gave us enough knowledge to complete our end of the process with the experience and guest ID badges. Once we went live, we have not had any issues with Traction Guest. Our biggest issues were hardware related and tinkering with the settings on the iPads. It's been a good switch and our guests have not had any complaints.

I like how simple it is to learn to use. I have knowledge of using technology, but none as far as setting up technology or writing code nothing like that. When I first was tasked with setting up Traction Guest I was anxious, but once I got started it was very simple to use and set up our guest experience and the printed badges. Customer service has been very helpful and quick to respond.

As you build out the experiences it can get difficult to follow the path to the next selection.

Antwort von Sign In Solutions

Hey Chris, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on Capterra! You're absolutely right about the Experience Editor and how easy it actually is once you get started. This is something our Product team is looking to improve upon some more. When you're ready to your Visitor experience, you can always reach out to us for additional support!

Michael
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Keeping Forward With Visitor Management

Bewertet am 28.7.2020

I've been extremely satisfied with Traction Guest. I love all of the new features. Keep them coming!

I like how quickly Traction Guest has been to come up with solutions and new features for their VMS. Their touchless sign-in was out and functioning so quickly after the lockdown.

There are a few features I would like to see implemented. Like the ability to emulate the check-in process from the portal when making experience changes or theme changes. Having a "play button" on the portal would make life so much easier when making design changes as I wouldn't need to physically be near the licensed iPad when working with TG. Also a better badge design program on the site would be amazing!

Antwort von Sign In Solutions

Thank you for taking time to write this review Michael! We're thrilled to hear that our touchless sign-in feature has helped your company, and there are more exciting features on the way for sure! That being said, we've taken note of your suggestions regarding a preview of the experience/theme for the iPad, as well as a much smoother badge editing device. Don't hesitate to contact us again with any additional suggestions for our platform!

Ian
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Great Product!

Bewertet am 25.2.2020

It helps us keep track of who signed in and notifying people for their visitor. Tracking is very handy when some forgot the information of his/her visitor (only happened once). It also helped us in a couple events where needed to collect basic information of our guests.

Ease of use when setting up an iPad, amazing support and the uptime.

Functionality, although the software is full of feature but it still needs a few things to improve, e.i the ability to fine tune your experience window suited for company's needs, to add more tokens to use and pricing for the extra iPads.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Proxyclick, Envoy und The Receptionist for iPad

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sign In Solutions

storage location

Antwort von Sign In Solutions

Thank you for the review Ian! We're glad to have added ease for your events and for your visitor management processes, especially when it comes to taking off pressure to remember very specific information about your guests or invitees. If you have any questions about how to better configure our platform, our support team is ready when you are; just schedule some time with the team here, https://success.tractionguest.com/s/support.

Brian
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product

Bewertet am 5.1.2021

Powerful and customizable system. No down time. Email and text messages to hosts and guests. COVID screening, safety and NDA plus data collection. Ties in to our training records and flags watchlisted visitors. We use the roll call display to show our safety and maintenance teams all the contractors on site. The granular permission levels are perfect for us.

The guest experience is excellent and our security guards are easily able to use the web interface. The traction guest support team provides timely and detailed help. Well documented and easy to customize.

No issues. The features we need already existed in the software.

Antwort von Sign In Solutions

Thank you so much for taking time to write this review, Brian. We're proud to have an onsite security and access management platform that includes things like trade compliance, COVID-screening, email/SMS notifications, and NDAs to support these processes for your organization. Anytime you have additional feedback or would like additional support, please do not hesitate to contact us again at support@tractionguest.com.

• Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly and Great Customer Support

Bewertet am 4.11.2019

Software is really easy to use, navigate and customize. It provides a clean layout of visitors log and valuable real time data on guests onsite. Customer representatives are very responsive and patient to work with you over support calls.

I would love to see more flexibility on customizing data display and searchable fields. Currently, you will have to go through a series of steps from exporting CSV file, downloading the file from email, to performing excel filter in order to pull out a specific record. It would be more efficient if a record on Guestbook can easily be searched by any field.

Antwort von Sign In Solutions

Hello! I am glad to hear that you find our software really easy to use, navigate, and customize. And thank you for acknowledging our support, this means a lot to us! I will bring your thoughts on increasing the flexibility of customizing data display and searchable fields of our Guestbook to our development team. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your feedback! - Vankie

Sinead
  • Branche: Immobilien

Managing Visitor Operation during the Coronavirus Outbreak

Bewertet am 23.4.2020

The level of customer service has been second to none, particulalry with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team. I have had a number of queries over the past 12-24 months that i have consulted with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on and he could not have been any more helpful and efficient in his response.

The sign in software makes daily visitor management of teh buildings we manage much easier for onsite staff. I really like that the software could be adapted to provide a screening process during COVID19. The ideas put forward by the customer service team and assistance provided to implement the suggested changes was second to none. Particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], were very well informed and helpful. The software has added an additional layer of peace fo mind for our security and tenants.

I dont have any cons to report this time.

Antwort von Sign In Solutions

Thank you for the review Sinead! We're thrilled to hear that you've had such a positive experience with us! Our team has enjoyed the opportunity to help you out, and we remain only a phone call or email away anytime you need support from us again!

Judith
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Traction Guest Review

Bewertet am 15.12.2020

We are currently moving away from manually orientation card preparation for contractors, which decreases the administration strain.

Integrating into our company was a challenge because we turned Traction Guest into much more than what it was designed for. But what i like most about this is that the support we had from Traction Guest support team, specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who assisted us with any questions or concerns we had. She always gives 100% and we appreciate it.

There were some glitches in the beginning but they were eventually resolved. This is expected with any software. Traction Guest has the potential to expand especially in the Oil & Energy Sector.

Antwort von Sign In Solutions

Thank you so much for taking time to write this review, Judith! Our support team has enjoyed working with you! There is indeed a lot of flexibility and configurability that Traction Guest has, especially for companies in the energy sector, and we've enjoyed helping you to exploit them to their maximum potential. Any future support needs or thoughts you may have, feel free to send to us at support@tractionguest.com, and we'll explore with your team and with our own team internally our options for making it happen.

William
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Wonderful Customer Service and Troubleshooting

Bewertet am 17.11.2020

We recently (after 10 months in use) had a minor glitch where the welcome video in our experience would play (visually), but would not play the sound. On our own we troubleshot (i.e. updated the application, ipad, and verified audio & wifi settings). After no luck, I contacted Traction Guest Support and was put in contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She was AWESOME. She patiently worked via phone and email to solve this issue, and we were able to correct the issue together. I wish there all applications and software have this type of top notch technical support. Traction is lucky to have employees like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

This software allows us to remain compliant and still have our unique corporate identity!

N/A This product has met all of our strict guidelines for guest software.

Antwort von Sign In Solutions

Thank you for taking time to leave us this feedback, William. Compliance with the strictest regulations out there is of importance to us, and we're grateful for the opportunity to have helped your company rise to the occasion of bringing your visitor management processes up to those standards! Our support team appreciates the opportunity to help your company through the challenging glitches, and we remain reachable via support@tractionguest.com or via +1 855 215 9508 anytime you need our help again!

Darci
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Traction Guest Review

Bewertet am 3.11.2020

Not only is this a great tool to track who is coming into our office and when, but it's great to inform other staff members when they have an interview or visitor. I like the sign in history if we have to look back on entries, and this is a great tool if there were to be an emergency evacuation and we need to keep track of those who were in the office who were guests.

Simple integration with our office, very efficient and easy to track employees and guests.

The sign in process is linked to a sticker printing machine when guests sign into Traction. We have had multiple instances where the printing machine and iPad with traction does not link up and creates an error in the printing process. I'm unsure if the printing machine is related to traction, or something our company implemented ourselves, but there has been multiple errors regarding this.

Antwort von Sign In Solutions

Thank you for the review Darci! We built out features like sign-in notifications, the guest book, and emergency notifications believing that it would add value to companies with a variety of security and visitor management needs, and we're excited to hear that indeed features like these have been beneficial to your company! On the other hand, printer machines can at times be a source of frustration -- I'll reach out over email to try learning more about what you're experiencing. We want to make sure that printing goes as smoothly as other parts of your experience using our software.

Kabao
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 25.2.2020

During emergency evacuation alarm practices, we've been able to specify who exactly is in the building. Staff/hosts appreciate the notifications when their guests arrive. Volunteer members are able to report their hours via signage. Overall, we've had a great experience with Traction Guest.

Easy to set up, simple and has helped track who is in the building.

Short interruption to user experience when changes and update occur. For example, the new sign out experience was confusing for a few guests.

Antwort von Sign In Solutions

Thank you for writing this review Kabao! We're thrilled to hear how your organization has benefited from deploying Traction Guest! Amid our continuing efforts to improve Traction Guest, users can be kept up to date on software updates and releases via https://updates.tractionguest.com/. Please do let us know if there's any way we could assist your organization again at any time!

James
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Really good, but still needs a little work

Bewertet am 22.7.2020

Touch-less sign-in is a great feature. I'm looking forward to see how this get developed as most vendors in this space are scrambling to write new code and features to handle this. TractionGuest is on the right path.

Having two different workflow/experience builders makes it a little difficult to keep track of which-is-what. Templates could use better explanation how to use. More custom branding and editing would be helpful.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Envoy

Antwort von Sign In Solutions

Thank you for taking time to write this review James! We're glad to hear that your organization is benefiting from our touchless sign-in feature! With this being a feature that was built in swift response to the pandemic, we're definitely keen on making it as simple for users as possible, and your feedback helps us on this front. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional feedback or enhancement requests you'd like to share!

Jen

Awesome customer service advocate - Great tool

Bewertet am 5.7.2017

Allows our company to save money on a full time receptionist and allows for easier check in along with a nicer way to have guests notify employees of their arrival to our building

I appreciate the ease of checking people into the system - from the back end the set up in the system is relatively easy once you walk through it with your CSA and I also like the various settings for each type of visitor. Love that you get an email and a text when someone arrives. The UI is easy and straight forward.

There are bugs like with any software - Sometimes the notifications are slow to appear on email or text. I would be helpful if the software had a feature to let the guest know that the host has received a notification and will be with them in a few minutes. We've had a few hiccups with the DocuSign feature - I know that's not part of your software but maybe they could do an update on the integration? At times the visitor cant get past the DocuSign page and the system freezes for a few mins and wont let them complete the check in.

Antwort von Sign In Solutions

Hi Jen. Thank you for your review! We like your suggestion on the guest notification once the host has acknowledged his arrival. We love getting ideas from our customers to further shape our roadmap. We'll give you a call to trouble shoot the DocuSign account there might be something we need to adjust.

Wil
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy and quick to deploy

Bewertet am 6.3.2020

Excellent customer support. Very easy to use.

Excellent customer support. Very easy to use.

Ease of use. Visual Compliance and ITA integration.

No capability to connect to a phones system to call the host.

Antwort von Sign In Solutions

Thanks for the review Wil! Ease of use and configurability are important to us, and we're glad that they have been characteristic of your experience with our software! We welcome this feedback and any more that may come in the future, and our customer support team remains available by phone, email, or live-chat anytime you need us!

Allison
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Nice alternative to not having a receptionist

Bewertet am 1.5.2020

Customer service is great and super knowledgeable and was available to answer all my questions - and never rushed me. Follow through by Customer Service is also great and usually includes detailed answers. The development team willingly accepts suggestions for enhancements.

Our receptionist retired and Traction Guest is our answer because of the amount of features offered for the price. Integration with ITAR and Outlook was easy.

The lack of documentation on how to set up the "experience" within program. It would be more helpful to have a kick off call, where someone listens to how the end user plans to use it, and then creates an initial experience. From there, the end user could more easily modify or further customize based on findings during testing.

Antwort von Sign In Solutions

Thank you for the feedback Allison! We're thrilled to hear that our features and integrations have been helpful for you and your organization!

We're sorry to hear that some members of the Warn team did not get included in the original Kick-off call with our Customer Success team. That said, we're happy to organize something with you, and we'll reach out to you directly to do this. Thanks!

Susan
  • Branche: Großhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Visitor Management System!

Bewertet am 1.11.2019

Our company needed a more professional solution to check in and manage visitors. The solution provides a quick and flexible way to notify the host that a visitor is in the building.

Ease of use, fast adoption, great customer support!

Enhancement needed to capture and retain information about foreign guest. The software captures the information but our company needs it retained differently.

Antwort von Sign In Solutions

Hi Susan Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate the positive feedback. I would love to hear more about the way you require foreign data to be retained. We may be able to come up with a solution for your company and at the very least, I can share your feedback with our Product team. I'll be in touch!
-Alim

Leila
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

traction guest is great!

Bewertet am 21.10.2019

Traction Guest is super user friendly, both on the backend & the front interface. The customer service is great!

How customizable the software is, and how easy it is to figure out!

Sometimes, it won't login on the first try from the web browser, but besides that, nothing comes to mind!

Antwort von Sign In Solutions

Hi Leila - I'm so glad to hear that you were able to quickly configure the platform for your event and overall use-case! It's been great working with you. In case the login issue on the first try happens again, simply refreshing the browser should quickly load it back. Thank you for your feedback and be on the lookout for new releases to come! - Jovito

Tammy
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Office Services Manager

Bewertet am 5.12.2019

Traction has met our need to confidentially register all office visitors.

Traction has met our need to confidentially register all office visitors.

This product is great. We are able to customize the experiences to fit all types of office visitors and vendors.

It can take a good amount of time to customize some experience paths for visitors and/or vendor registration.

Antwort von Sign In Solutions

Hi Tammy, I'm happy to hear that you've been able to alter your experience to meet your different use-cases. Thank you for your thoughts. The experience editor can definitely take some time to set-up for more complex use-cases, so we've got big plans for it in the future. Stay tuned!

Walt

Customer Success Advocate

Bewertet am 6.10.2020

How easy and convenient to work every day, and the support that provides support when you need it

My company has no plans to change sofwert

Antwort von Sign In Solutions

Thanks for the review Walt! My team enjoys helping your company any time it's needed and any way we can, and that will never change. Any time we can be of assistance again, don't hesitate to give us a shout!

Samuel

Easy to use, easy for the visitors and a fits our needs!

Bewertet am 19.1.2017

Traction Guest provides an excellent customer and/or visitor service upon signing in. The process is quick and simple for the guest, while on the administrative side the configuration is easy to use with many options that can be tailored to what you need to make your guest enjoy the experience.
The features of Traction Guest is easy to use and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to use. Traction Guest is constantly working to accommodate their clients and request. I have been working with the team since day one and they have been very responsive to our needs.

Pros: The experience options gives us great flexibility and creative experience for guests, the integrations with third party applications, custom branding/themes/logos, security & data capture like the NDAs, the simple yet attractive UI, accessing through a browser at anywhere, and SUPERB customer support (nothing beats support like what Traction Guest offers).

Cons: At the current time, there is no user's account. Would also be nice to have a filter for the Host tab, so upon creation of a new group I can filter all host who belongs to that group and drop them in there.

Recommendations: I highly recommend Traction Guest not only because of the system but also the support that team brings!

Antwort von Sign In Solutions

Thanks for your review Sam - It's been a pleasure working with you! User roles are currently in development, stay tuned for the release. We'd love to hear more about your request for host filters and will reach out to you to get more details.

Christopher
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Traction Guest is Great!

Bewertet am 10.3.2020

Anytime we have a question, Traction is quick to respond and even are taking on improvements that we recommend.

The interface is really easy to use. Setup was done with little or no help from the vendor.

There isn't anything I don't like about the software.

Antwort von Sign In Solutions

Thanks for the review Chris! Awesome to hear that our software has been relatively easy for you and your team to use! Our support team remains happy to help any time you need, and happy to hear out any feedback on how your experience with the software could be made better!