Skedda

Online-Buchung und -planung für Veranstaltungsorte.

Sortieren nach

Trish
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Skedda is an excellent, extremely user friend, online booking and scheduling system for our...

Bewertet am 6.10.2019

We are a busy community centre that caters to a diverse range of services and events. We needed a system that would allow us book out rooms for varying times and reoccurences. Previously we had used excel spreadsheet but this was hugely time consuming and required lots of human resource hours to set up and maintain. Skedda is so easy to use, bookings, cancellations and rescheduling are made in seconds. The ability to book rooms for daily, weekly or monthly events and choose an end date is a huge plus.

We have a large organisation comprising of personnel with different IT skills and capacities. It has a large functionality system whilst at the same time being very user friendly so that those with little or not IT skills can easily navigate the system - booking and scheduling room use.

I cannot think of anything we like least about this software.

Monique
  • Branche: Bibliotheken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy scheduling for library meeting rooms

Bewertet am 14.1.2022

We worked with the free version for a while (only entering half of our rooms) to test the functionality. I was very impressed with the support we received as I tried to figure out how to apply their system to our setting. The ease of use, price point, and great support made this a wonderful option for us.

Skedda provides an easy to use interface for our staff to schedule meeting rooms and for the public to be able to see events and availability. The cloud hosted option removes a lot of the headaches we had with our previous software. And the support has been great for helping us find ways to make the product work for our needs.

Public libraries are different than business settings in that everything we offer is essentially free and we have to track a lot of different statistics (monthly room usage broken down by type of meeting). There are features related to charging for room use that it would be nice to be able to disable. And the reporting isn't as robust as would be ideal. But it's easy to ignore the fee sections and the ability to export the stats to Excel gives us all the info we need with just a little manipulation.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

EMS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Skedda

Price. We are not big enough to need a lot of bells and whistles, but you still have to pay for all of that whether you use them or not with systems like EMS. Skedda gives us the essential functionality we need for an excellent price.

Hi there, Monique!

Thanks very much for taking the time to leave such a great review of Skedda! We're so glad that we've been able to assist with your library's meeting rooms, and look forward to continuing in this regard into the future!

The Skedda Team.

Madi
  • Branche: Sport
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Simple!

Bewertet am 2.6.2023

We liked the simplicity of Skedda and how easy it was to use.

That it did not integrate well with our system. Added an extra step onto all registrations.

Mary Jo
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Does All The Work For You

Bewertet am 15.12.2021

Skedda allows our members (in a pandemic world) to check availability before coming in. It also helps them organize their weeks by planning in advance and knowing they have all the space amenities they need to be productive.

Skedda is easy to navigate and very intuitive. Being a Coworking space we add users daily. I only need to send them an invitation and they are good to go. I also appreciate being able to search by user, space and/or time frame.

Being a Coworking Space, I wish I could load all my spaces and have an ‘enable switch’. This way I could only be charged for my active spaces but could keep an accurate historical record of attendees. Right now once a desk is occupied (for long term use) I remove it from the calendar so as not to confuse others who are booking. But that also erases the history. So if I search a month back, all my reservations for that desk before the full time person came are gone.

Hi there, Mary Jo!

Thanks so much for your amazing review! We so appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts on Skedda with the world.

We hope that we can continue building the platform in ways that add value to your processes, and look forward to managing your spaces into 2022!

Tomas
  • Branche: Sport

Cricket Club Net Booking System

Bewertet am 7.4.2022

Fantastic!

Fantastic!

We can create a number of different user types using the "tags" system to allow parents and juniors artificial net opportunities and senior players nets in the middle. Recurring bookings are used for club training nights. We can limit the number of nets a user can book and the levels of flexibility to support our head coach with his personal 1:1s makes this a vital club tool. The ability to remove billing details over the winter and the platform sit dormant (with all the setup remaining intact) is hugely advantageous for us.

The unique link that is sent for registration carries the user "tags". If a member chooses to use that link in the future to book this removes those tags. We have got around this by providing "first registration" and "ongoing" booking instructions but it has caused inbound queries from members. As a volunteer-led organisation these types of chats would be great to avoid to save people's time.

Hi Tomas,

Wow - thanks so much for leaving such a great review of the Skedda system! We're so glad to be helping you out with the scheduling and booking of your cricket club's nets.

Wishing you all the best in your space-scheduling endeavors with us, and we hope to continue impressing you with the Skedda system well into the future!

Becky
  • Branche: Darstellende Künste

5 Star Customer Service & Practical Set-Up Tools

Bewertet am 6.4.2021

Overall it's the customer service that have stood out! The team, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], have been amazingly supportive! Checking in when they knew we were launching the system, on hand to help with any problems / when things needed explaining to me, helping us make the most of what Skedda had to offer in order to meet our needs AND help with that to work with our budget... Brilliant, lovely customer service! AND a useful, practical product!

The rules that could be changed down to very specific details to really make the system work according to our own (very particular!) needs.
The User Tags / Labels come in very useful! As do the way members can sign up, admins can also do bookings for members (or to block out spaces if they are unavailable for any reason)...
It is easy to integrate into our website and to set up online payments.
Compared to lots of other options I looked into, Skedda ticks the most boxes for what we needed!

I suppose the way 'spaces' work, but this is something we were still able to work around, with thanks to the great support from the Skedda team.
We would like for there to be an option for a member to book 1 space and pay a different price depending on the booking is for 1 person, or up to 4 people... (But this hasn't been an easy thing to set up with any other booking system unless it's a bespoke booking system built especially... but that's far beyond our budget).

Nigel
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Managing a busy Community Centre

Bewertet am 7.12.2021

We run a busy community centre with multiple rooms and previously managed using a paper diary. The software saves us time and gives us clarity and helps us avoid duplications. End of month invoicing is also made easier as we can extract all the bookings for a set period.

Easy to set up and use on a daily basis. Our multi-room centre can be viewed at a glance allowing us to see current bookings, adjust bookings and take new bookings. Repeat bookings are also really useful, saving lots of time.

The biggest challenge we have is where a repeat booking may need to be moved to alternate room for more than one week which has to be done on a week by week basis. However, this is a minor inconvenience.

Hi Nigel,

Thanks so much for leaving such an encouraging review for Skedda! We so appreciate that you've taken the time to share your thoughts on Skedda with the world.

We're glad to hear that you find our user-friendliness a big plus! That's definitely a strong focus for us, so it's awesome that this is something that stood out for you.

Wishing you a great festive season, and we look forward to all the great space management that we'll get to help out with into 2022!

Janet
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy, flexible solution to manage use of our shared studio space

Bewertet am 28.12.2021

As the administrator, I find it easy to use and to update quickly as the needs of the organization change. The members of our pottery co-op love it because it is easy to use and gives them a good picture of what to expect when they go to the studio (number of people there, and what areas they will be using).

Skedda is very easy to set up. And user administration is really simple.

Some part of making conditions for booking were a bit tricky at first. Skedda support answered my questions and helped me set them up. With those examples, the rest was easy.

Hi, Janet!

Thanks so much for the awesome review that you left for Skedda! It's so great to hear that we're the space-scheduling solution you've chosen to go with!

We're glad that our support team was able to offer the help you needed while getting set up, and that the system itself was fully-featured and simple enough to get moving quickly with smart space management!

We look forward to tackling space-management at your pottery co-op now and into the future!

Alison
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Skedda for Small Holistic Centre

Bewertet am 21.10.2019

The therapy centre has been using a paper room booking diary for the past 20 years. Skedda will make life so much easier. It means we can be much more responsive to clients wanting to book treatments and therefore appear more professional, and mean that we have to rely less on colleagues to make bookings on our behalf if we are not in the Centre. It might seem like a little thing, but for me it will be quite life-changing!

As the person responsible for setting Skedda up, I have been genuinely blown away by the customer support, even for the free version. I have had numerous queries (some fundamental, some less so), all of which have been answered - if not immediately - within an hour or so (even on a Saturday). The excellent support is probably the biggest reason why I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Skedda to others, and why I feel confident now sharing it with my colleagues.

Skedda provides my small organisation of self-employed therapists with a really clear, straightforward and user-friendly alternative to the paper room booking diary system that has been in use for the past 20 years. We don't need anything fancy, or special features, and the free version is perfect for our needs. The fact that it looks very similar to our regular diary, and the ease of use, has also made it easier to persuade colleagues who were less certain about making the switch.

The only issue that I have found so far, is that regular 'users' cannot see WHO has booked rooms, just that they have been booked. In a small organisation such as ours, we sometimes need to swap treatment rooms for accessibility reasons etc, and this would have been a useful feature. It is a minor gripe, however.

Sergio
Sergio
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

It brought order from chaos in my office.

Bewertet am 9.5.2018

We have a very simple way in our office now to manage spaces such as training room and meeting rooms.

I have been using it in my office building to manage spaces, and it has been a great solution to bring order to all teams, it is very easy to use for the users to make reservations, and it also is very easy for admins. It even manage payments from customers who want to rent your spaces from 30 minutes up to several hours or days.

There is not much to say about cons because i really like this app, you can even integrate it with Google calendars if you use the paid version.

Leigh
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Skedda is everything you want plus some!

Bewertet am 13.1.2020

Before deciding on which "booking" software to go with, I did a lot of research and tried several "free trials". Most of which left me lacking. None could provide the simplicity of "booking" for my more technically challenged users, combined with the complexity of managing multiple spaces, and even spaces within those spaces; except Skedda! Skedda does it all! And they have a very responsive customer service team that answers any questions that you may have in seconds, not days!

I have yet to find something about the Skedda software that I don't like.

Pete
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Skedda - the best booking and scheduling system out there!

Bewertet am 15.12.2021

Streamlined booking for our village hall has enabled us to maximise usage. Using the data extracts to generate invoices has saved at least a day's labour per month with increased accuracy and instant financial reporting.

Instant tailored booking and scheduling are the core strengths of Skedda. Customer details are easily accessible and data extracts are complete enabling reporting, invoicing and many other data reports to be easily tailored.

The only shortfall for me is the inability to store addresses against individual customers. They can be stored on bookings but moving them to the customer record would be perfect!

Hi Pete,

Wow - thank you for leaving such a great review of Skedda! We're so chuffed to hear that you like us so much! We're all about being a tailormade booking solution for our users, so it's awesome to see that this is one of the big things you really like!

We hope to continue help with managing your spaces into 2022!

Dan
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Local Tennis Club Benefits from New Booking System

Bewertet am 16.12.2021

Apart from a few fixed times for social tennis and coaching the club had previously not required bookings to use the courts. After lockdown from COVID in 2020 the tennis club realised it needed a court booking system for the first time.

Skedda was surprisingly straightforward to set up and integrate within out club website. Was particularly pleased that the free version offered enough functionality to get us up and running.
After a few months we subscribed to the payment processing system via Stripe integration and that has made visitor fee collection so much more efficient.

Can't actually think of anything I find annoying about Skedda

Hi, Dan!

Thanks so much for leaving such a comprehensive review of Skedda! We're so glad to hear that we've slotted into your workflows at your tennis club, and that we're making life easier for you and your team when it comes to managing bookings for your tennis courts!

We aim to continue providing rock-solid performance and smooth booking capabilities for as long as you're with us!

Sonja
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Skedda is OUTSTANDING! Nothing could be more user-friendly with better customer support!

Bewertet am 25.10.2017

We were in a quandary because our local method of scheduling labs experienced a fatal blow. Now we don't have to worry because Skedda takes care of everything. Users are happy, I, as the administrator, am happy and the administration is happy because everything runs so smoothly. Also I love the fact that you can have multiple administrators--that means someone in the office can be a back-up administrator as well as someone in technology support. FANTASTIC Product!

We use Skedda to schedule our computer labs. The ease with which users can schedule their lab times is unparalleled. They can extend the times if they are going to be in there for more than one period. They can repeat the schedule with the click of a button if they are going to be going for multiple days. It's fast and easy--what could be better than that???

Regular trusted users can't delete their own reservations if they change their minds about the schedule. But it's really not a big deal for me to go in and delete their reservation. I just think that they would like that flexibility because sometimes plans change.

Ahmed
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best software services I have ever used

Bewertet am 13.9.2022

It makes my life as an Operations director much easier because of its combination of features, ease of use, and incredible customizability. It pains me to think that that companies as innovative as Skedda might be getting hurt by the WFH trend which is minimizing the need for booking software such as theirs. They really have an incredibly talented team.

Visually stunning, chock full of customizable features yet still ease to navigate, and incredible customer support. Whatever I thought I needed they've dreamt up an elegant solution for.

Just the lack of two-way sync with Google Calendars 'Rooms' feature.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Envoy und Robin

Warum Skedda gewählt wurde

Cheaper and has better features

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such an amazing review of the Skedda system. We're so glad that the platform is full of all the features you need to manage spaces at your organization effectively. We love the fact that you've chosen us to tackle space management in your office, and look forward to handling 1000's of your bookings into the future!

Debbie
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Skedda Conference Room Booking System

Bewertet am 22.2.2022

It's been good, we used to have a free account then we added more conference rooms and were happy with the pricing and the ease of use to sign up and book rooms

The ease of use, the pricing is good, I am able to use it on the phone as well

Nothing I can think of, except maybe in the free option you had the ability to see who booked the rooms, since only Admin could

Hi there, Debbie!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a great review of Skedda! It's awesome to hear how happy you are with us. We hope to continue tackling space management for your conference rooms well into the future!

The Skedda Team.

Cat
  • Branche: Vorstandsbüro

Makes my life easy!

Bewertet am 16.12.2021

Quick and easy to set up. Once your set up it's easy to add and remove users, book rooms, edit details etc
Highly recommend!

The room booking system is amazing.

As I previously kept the room booking diary, introducing Skedda was the best idea as it saves me so much time and it allows clients to instantly book a room. This is used by all the clients in the business centre and it is so easy for them to see which rooms are available and book at a moments notice. They love it as much as I do!

I have not found anything yet that is troublesome

Hey there, Cat!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of Skedda. It's so awesome to hear how much you enjoy using the system!

We're all about making your life easier with our automation and our space-booking features, so it's awesome to hear that these aspects are some of the key factors that stand out to you!

Thanks so much again!

• Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bare Bones Functionality -- Integrations come with an Added Expense

Bewertet am 30.5.2021

I vetted several solutions to office-sharing/conference room booking. Skedda was not the worst of the bunch. The UI seems dated and not very well developed. I wish the integration came native (not having to go through Zapier).

Pricing does not differentiate between "rooms" or "desks" -- just total number of assets. Some other competitors have different pricing tiers depending on the type. The web UI is pretty easy to navigate. If you can use Outlook calendar (or something similar), your users should have no issues. There appears to be a mobile app supporting both IOS and Android

Pricing is a little cryptic when you want to see "premium" pricing. The integrations with other apps (such as O365, etc.) comes with an added cost of $19 per month.

Stefania
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Great and easy

Great

Great

Easy to use as admin. and for people using it. Convenient.

Not compatible with calendar e.g. cannot book the calendar and have the option to automatically book the time frame in Skedda.

Hi, Stefania!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of the Skedda system. It's so great to have you adding your voice to the mix and sharing your experience of the system!

We hope to continue being your space-scheduling system of choice into 2022, and wish you all the best in your space-scheduling efforts going forward!

Thanks very much,

Louise
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien

Great program

Bewertet am 13.6.2017

I work for a Not for Profit Community Radio and have introduced this program to our Volunteer Presenters who utilise our Production Studio to record interviews or pre-record their program. Using Skedda to book the Production Studio means they can book a time slot from their home or mobile prior to coming into the Station. Our Presenters are aged from 20 right through to 84 years of age and they all handle the Skedda program with ease. We definitely recommend Skedda to any prospective users. The customer support has been fantastic.

What about an app for mobiles and possibly this would also be good for desktops.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Skedda - your automated receptionist

Bewertet am 30.9.2019

It has been a satisfying experience so far. Our company has been able to save costs and be even more organized with this application.

With Skedda we are able to do the following:
- Automate our room bookings. no need for a personal assistant or receptionist.
- Increases visibility. Since this is all online, nobody can make the excuse that they booked the room versus the other person.

The following are what I like the least/needs improvement:
- Skedda could integrate with calendars or with mobile technology. For example, I could be texted if I had an upcoming meeting. Peope are not on mobile data all the time.
- Improve the times. We could also have 10 minute, 15 minute, etc. length of meetings.

Paul
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

An easy to use, smooth running and reliable hall booking system

Bewertet am 21.12.2021

People seem to find it easy to book our hall using the system and it makes handling the finances around the booking really easy and smooth.

It relies on using Stripe for bookings payment. Stipe works well, but we did have some problems authorising our account, especially after they blocked it when it wasn't used for a period during lockdown.

Hi Paul,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review of Skedda! We're so glad that your users are finding it easy to book your hall with the system, and that financial management is easier because of Skedda, too!

We look forward to partnering with you and providing a smooth, reliable booking system to help you with space management, into the future.

Many thanks,

Anna
  • Branche: Gewerbeimmobilien

Best Customer Support I EVER RECEIVED

Bewertet am 20.1.2023

Easy to use. Easy to add users and switch Owners and Admins.

Nothing. Its so easy to use and the customer support was so helpful.

Hi Anna,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your kind review of the Skedda system! We're so glad to hear that we've provided such a great customer experience for you - this is what we're all about!

Helen
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple and efficient booking system

Bewertet am 3.4.2022

This allowed us to manage spaces safely during the covid 19 pandemic by altering the number of spaces to suit allow individual use or small groups

It took the pressure off individual in charge of managing the centre and gives great access and flexibility to users.

Setting conditions is a bit tricky and would like to require different tags on different days.

Hi Helen,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a great review of the Skedda system! We're so glad that we've made space management simple and easy for you at your organization.

Thanks for choosing us!

Casey

We use this program to schedule classrooms and conference rooms. It has been great!

Bewertet am 22.6.2017

The software is very easy to use! It is easy to get going and to navigate in. It is great for the price. The customer support is also wonderful. They have always been extremely polite and helpful when we have had questions.

It doesn't have all the functions that the expensive software out there has but it also doesn't have the expensive price tag! It has everything you really need without all the unnecessary functions you never use anyway.