Skedda

Skedda

Online-Buchung und -planung für Veranstaltungsorte.

4.8/5 (133 Bewertungen)
Paul B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Simple interface, intuitive to use, flexible under the hood and great support.

Bewertet am 1.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

We use the free version of Skedda to control access to our three counselling rooms in our not-for-profit organisation. It is used by about 30 quite mature and technically challenged personnel who have had very few problems with the simple interface. It did most of what we wanted from day one but Skedda have responded to requests for changes and it now fits all our needs. It has always been reliable and glitch-free and is quite a flexible well thought-out platform. I've been particularly impressed by their helpful and fast response to our enquiries, especially since we are not fee paying customers!

Reliable, simple interface, but flexible set-up. Perfect support. Has to be the best out there. A very good free service.

Free or expensive pricing structure. We'd happily pay if there was a low tier pricing step.

Alison M.
Branche: Alternative Medizin

Skedda for Small Holistic Centre

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 21.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The therapy centre has been using a paper room booking diary for the past 20 years. Skedda will make life so much easier. It means we can be much more responsive to clients wanting to book treatments and therefore appear more professional, and mean that we have to rely less on colleagues to make bookings on our behalf if we are not in the Centre. It might seem like a little thing, but for me it will be quite life-changing!

As the person responsible for setting Skedda up, I have been genuinely blown away by the customer support, even for the free version. I have had numerous queries (some fundamental, some less so), all of which have been answered - if not immediately - within an hour or so (even on a Saturday). The excellent support is probably the biggest reason why I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Skedda to others, and why I feel confident now sharing it with my colleagues.

Skedda provides my small organisation of self-employed therapists with a really clear, straightforward and user-friendly alternative to the paper room booking diary system that has been in use for the past 20 years. We don't need anything fancy, or special features, and the free version is perfect for our needs. The fact that it looks very similar to our regular diary, and the ease of use, has also made it easier to persuade colleagues who were less certain about making the switch.

The only issue that I have found so far, is that regular 'users' cannot see WHO has booked rooms, just that they have been booked. In a small organisation such as ours, we sometimes need to swap treatment rooms for accessibility reasons etc, and this would have been a useful feature. It is a minor gripe, however.

Leigh P.
Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung
Mit Google übersetzen

Skedda is everything you want plus some!

Bewertet am 13.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Before deciding on which "booking" software to go with, I did a lot of research and tried several "free trials". Most of which left me lacking. None could provide the simplicity of "booking" for my more technically challenged users, combined with the complexity of managing multiple spaces, and even spaces within those spaces; except Skedda! Skedda does it all! And they have a very responsive customer service team that answers any questions that you may have in seconds, not days!

I have yet to find something about the Skedda software that I don't like.

Trish O.
Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
Mit Google übersetzen

Skedda is an excellent, extremely user friend, online booking and scheduling system for our venue

Bewertet am 6.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are a busy community centre that caters to a diverse range of services and events. We needed a system that would allow us book out rooms for varying times and reoccurences. Previously we had used excel spreadsheet but this was hugely time consuming and required lots of human resource hours to set up and maintain. Skedda is so easy to use, bookings, cancellations and rescheduling are made in seconds. The ability to book rooms for daily, weekly or monthly events and choose an end date is a huge plus.

We have a large organisation comprising of personnel with different IT skills and capacities. It has a large functionality system whilst at the same time being very user friendly so that those with little or not IT skills can easily navigate the system - booking and scheduling room use.

I cannot think of anything we like least about this software.

Satoko S.
Branche: Bau
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

No customer service

Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

They provided no customer service when I had trouble with the system.
Automatic reply said that they will come back after 1 hour, but they didn't.
So I ask the status. Message was seen but no reply.

Great system which can use for fee with some limitation.

They change the system without notification.

Hi Satoko,

Many thanks for your review. We're sorry that you weren't satisfied with our support on December 20. For reference we've included the response times for your messages over the years below.

We're proud to be able to provide non-paying customers with support as well. Our auto-reply message aims to give an estimate for when our team begins to process customer inquiries. If faster responses are critical for your business, we recommend the Pro Pack which includes priority support (https://www.skedda.com/home/pricing). Thanks for highlighting that this was perhaps ambiguous for you.

News about system changes are published in-app and at https://updates.skedda.com.

Please feel free to reach out to us at info@skedda.com if you have additional feedback.

We wish you all the best for the start of 2019!

Thanks,

Branche: Darstellende Künste

Happy user

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Skedda has replaced our diary and wall planner and all staff now have easy visibility of our room bookings at a glance.

We can see all of the rooms we have at a glance which allows us to schedule bookings efficiently. It is easy to set up and use for all of our office staff. We managed with the free version for over two years but now pay a small amount for an addition two rooms as we have found it so useful.

Nothing is particularly bad but more export and print options would be nice.

Les J.
Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Great Software

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very good, we have not had any problem with using it.

This is so easy to use, setting up is a breeze and keeping up to date with bookings is simple. I looked around for something to manage our room bookings. I use the free version as we are a very small non-profit community organisation.

As an organisation we are starting to grow and I know that SKEDDA will be our first purchase when we out grow the free version.

Once you start using SKEDDA you won't want to change.

Also customer support is very good to.

No obvious Cons. Just that some of the feature that would be useful require an upgrade. We are not quite ready to do this yet.

Daniel F.
Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Absolutely love Skedda

Bewertet am 13.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Absolutely love Skedda. Even when we were at the free tier, the customer service was fast and excellent. Very impressed from the start.

N/A -- Not sure what else to write here, won't let me submit.

Colin C.

Excellent software

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Shared amongst 40 members of staff. Making our daily routine easy to manage.

Easy to use. Very reliable and efficient

Nothing 8 don't like ticks all our boxes.

Kate C.
Branche: Eventservice
Mit Google übersetzen

Thoughtful design, easy to set up and use

Bewertet am 8.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Love the product and product support. Lot of thought went into faq and help articles

Ease of set up
Functionality
Product improvement on an ongoing basis

It’s hard to make your own look and feel: not impossible to build a custom home page, but I don’t have the knowledge

Pat F.
Mit Google übersetzen

The implementation of Skedda has revolutionised our Club Court Booking system.

Bewertet am 11.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The implementation of Skedda Bookings enabled our club to move from a cumbersome manual court booking process to an efficient online system that enabled instant and convenient access to court booking for all our members.

The whole process of customising and implementing the move from a manual system to the Skedda online system was made extremely easy by the the clear and simple tools as well as superb backup from the team at Skedda. Whenever we needed to tweak something that was specific to our requirements the response was instant. Cannot recommend the system or the support team highly enough. It has transformed court booking at Mullingar Tennis and Badminton Club.

In relation to our specific needs there is truly nothing that is in any way problematic or that we could identify as an area that needs improvement. It is a great system that does exactly what it says on the box and we are just delighted to have found Skedda.

Sonja T.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

Skedda is OUTSTANDING! Nothing could be more user-friendly with better customer support!

Bewertet am 25.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We were in a quandary because our local method of scheduling labs experienced a fatal blow. Now we don't have to worry because Skedda takes care of everything. Users are happy, I, as the administrator, am happy and the administration is happy because everything runs so smoothly. Also I love the fact that you can have multiple administrators--that means someone in the office can be a back-up administrator as well as someone in technology support. FANTASTIC Product!

We use Skedda to schedule our computer labs. The ease with which users can schedule their lab times is unparalleled. They can extend the times if they are going to be in there for more than one period. They can repeat the schedule with the click of a button if they are going to be going for multiple days. It's fast and easy--what could be better than that???

Regular trusted users can't delete their own reservations if they change their minds about the schedule. But it's really not a big deal for me to go in and delete their reservation. I just think that they would like that flexibility because sometimes plans change.

Julie A.

Great back up

Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

it's totally helped my venture into renting out my therapy room.

I am not averse to technical things but as a therapist who rents my room out when I'm not there, it has taken all hassle out of that process. I enjoyed doing the set up and now that it is up and running and has been for over a year, there hasn't been one problem.
The users easily can book whenever they want when I'm not there = a good result.
Even me asking very stupid questions, the support team have been incredibly helpful and very patient, and I wouldn't say that if I didn't mean it. I can be quite picky if someone isn't helpful!
Thank you!

the original set up was a bit daunting but the customer service team helped me through it which is great!

Mark B.
Branche: Unternehmensberatung
Mit Google übersetzen

The easiest/best meeting room schedule for groups/businesses that aren't on the same network

Bewertet am 27.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The fact that anyone can access the scheduling system from any platform (Apple, Widows, iPhone, Android, etc.) and it allows big and small businesses or groups to work with it without having to have everyone set up on the same email network (Outlook, Google, etc.). Hands down, the fastest and easiest way to provide for working across multiple users without a lot of technical skills needed to get it up and running quickly.

Haven't found anything that we don't like about it, and this is after 2+ years of using it in multiple site locations.

Thanks for the review!

Branche: Industrieautomation
Untern. Größe: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

Manage your meeting room bookings through Skedda

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 12.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using Skedda to manage our interview and meeting room schedules. In the past, this was handled by the receptionist and would be done using paper and pen. Now, the respective users are managing their own room bookings. These are the strengths of Skedda:

1) All online and completely paperless. As I mentioned above, we would be printing weekly calendars on paper and filling these out for each meeting room. We have saved so many trees with Skedda.
2) Creates accountability for employees. In the past, rooms would be booked in advance only for the user to back out. No one would have known about this. Now, if a room is booked but no one is there at the scheduled time, we can question and find out who is wasting our resources.
3) Skedda has freed up the time of our receptionist. She can now do more value added work such as guiding walk-ins.

Skedda can improve by adding a free-form time interval option to the scheduler. The intervals are currently done in 15 minutes which is too rigid for me.

Antwort von Skedda

Thanks so much for such a helpful review! Great feedback on smaller incremental / granularity times on the scheduler - we'll reach out with any developments on this front.

Stuart P.
Branche: Darstellende Künste
Mit Google übersetzen

Fantastic user friendly online software, it just makes sense.

Bewertet am 26.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Students can book rooms for themselves in their own time and not queue out side my door anymore.

User friendly, easy to read and make changes, fantastic for young people to use e.g schools/college, bookingscan be made from a mobile phone/cell phone. The free version is great for departments with low budgets like ours.

Not able to sort users by date they signed up, cant import trusted users on mass from a spreadsheet, times are in 15min intervals and would be good to make this custom times e.g 12:50pm

Louise R.
Branche: Rundfunkmedien

Great program

Bewertet am 13.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I work for a Not for Profit Community Radio and have introduced this program to our Volunteer Presenters who utilise our Production Studio to record interviews or pre-record their program. Using Skedda to book the Production Studio means they can book a time slot from their home or mobile prior to coming into the Station. Our Presenters are aged from 20 right through to 84 years of age and they all handle the Skedda program with ease. We definitely recommend Skedda to any prospective users. The customer support has been fantastic.

What about an app for mobiles and possibly this would also be good for desktops.

Branche: Bibliotheken

No fuss room booking

Bewertet am 6.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Working with Skedda has been great. It saves us tons of time.

I oversee a library system. Throughout our locations, we have meeting rooms that are available to the public. Previously, we had to book this over the phone on an Outlook calendar. Skedda saves us time by allowing our customers to book the rooms themselves. It's simple and straightforward- it does this one thing very well. Our meeting rooms are now booked constantly, with little time needed from staff.

Customizing it took a little bit of time. That's a plus, too, however, as we were able to configure it to look just how we wanted it to. Just took a bit of time.

Peter O.
Mit Google übersetzen

Simple, easy way to manage room bookings

Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have four rooms that are available for casual or long-term rental. With Skedda, I don't need to worry about double-booking, or human error. And my staff don't need to deal with a lot of enquiries about room booking, because my regular renters just log in to Skedda themselves and book what's available. It is literally perfect for my small business.

Very good design.
Flexible. Lots of useful features.
There's often more than one way to do something.
Smartphone-friendly web site.

I honestly can't think of any cons for this booking website.

Kata S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Made my life much easier... Even the free version is great, going to upgrade to full access soon!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 29.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It saves me a lot of time and gives freedom and autonomy to the users of my office spaces. Also frees me from the manual work of making the monthly user time and cost lists. Gives more air of professionalism to my little business of renting out spaces for fellow therapists and coaches. What I also like very much is that I can easily check what is happening with the bookings in differnet views, by spaces or by users. I don't have good technical skills but this quite sofisticated software fits me perfectly.

Ease of use, good structure, fool-proof, prompt and great client support. It feels that you are looked after and supported fully by a very knowledgeable stuff which means so much if you don't want to spend ages learning a system. Good visual design and the users started booking without asking questions all the time so I guess they like it too. Love the possibility of making lists, this also helps a lot. I can whole-heartedly recommend Skedda for smaller businesses as well!

If there is something that would be: I would like to use in an application format making it maybe easier to use on a mobile phone. But I guess it is soon to come :-))

Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Skedda - your automated receptionist

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been a satisfying experience so far. Our company has been able to save costs and be even more organized with this application.

With Skedda we are able to do the following:
- Automate our room bookings. no need for a personal assistant or receptionist.
- Increases visibility. Since this is all online, nobody can make the excuse that they booked the room versus the other person.

The following are what I like the least/needs improvement:
- Skedda could integrate with calendars or with mobile technology. For example, I could be texted if I had an upcoming meeting. Peope are not on mobile data all the time.
- Improve the times. We could also have 10 minute, 15 minute, etc. length of meetings.

Miki R.
Branche: Sport

Booking System For Indoor Soccer Facility

Bewertet am 6.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Saves a lot of time, simpler to use that old product we used.

Simple to use and integrate to SMS provider using Zappier.

Email address is primary identifier for users.

Miranda M.
Untern. Größe: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

We tried so many other scheduling applications, not one came close to this one! We love Skedda!

Bewertet am 6.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use this software every minute of the day. We have a large conference center at our HQ that requires complex scheduling, multiple rooms and users. We tried out many scheduling applications and this one by far exceeded any others out there in functionality, ease of use and support! Our team can check schedules from anywhere, it is responsive on mobile and the user experience is unmatched!

Has all functionality we require to run large conference center booking system
Intuitive and Easy to Use
Customer Service is the Best of Any Application or Software I have ever used

Drew D.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Mit Google übersetzen

We have been using the skedda scheduling software for about 3 years.

Bewertet am 27.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have actually already shown this to the others schools in my school district and they are using the program.

I love the ability to set the time limits and customizing the schedule to fit our school schedule. It's free!!

I wish there was a way to set up for multiple administrators to be able to receive notification emails.

Casey P.
Mit Google übersetzen

We use this program to schedule classrooms and conference rooms. It has been great!

Bewertet am 22.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software is very easy to use! It is easy to get going and to navigate in. It is great for the price. The customer support is also wonderful. They have always been extremely polite and helpful when we have had questions.

It doesn't have all the functions that the expensive software out there has but it also doesn't have the expensive price tag! It has everything you really need without all the unnecessary functions you never use anyway.