Skedda

Online-Buchung und -planung für Veranstaltungsorte.

Sortieren nach

Daniel
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Absolutely love Skedda

Bewertet am 13.1.2020

Absolutely love Skedda. Even when we were at the free tier, the customer service was fast and excellent. Very impressed from the start.

N/A -- Not sure what else to write here, won't let me submit.

Snezhina
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Skedda is great for straightforward needs!

Bewertet am 16.12.2021

It is very easy to use both for users and admins, it does it's job very well and has all the needed features to have a smooth room booking process.

If there was a possibility for two way integrtion with other apps it would be great. I mean if other apps could make changes to bookings or make bookings all together.

Hi, Snezhina!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review of Skedda! It's awesome to hear that we've made things smoother for you and your room-booking process. This is A-plus stuff for us, for sure!

We're glad to hear that our pricing proved to be value-packed for you, as well as the fact that our simplicity has been a plus for you, too!

We hope that we'll be able to continue managing your spaces as smoothly as ever, into 2022!

Thanks so much,

Wafa
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 27.5.2018

Antwort von Skedda Bookings Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Wafa, we’d love to hear some feedback on how we can improve the product! Reach out to our team at any time.

Ahmed
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best software services I have ever used

Bewertet am 13.9.2022

It makes my life as an Operations director much easier because of its combination of features, ease of use, and incredible customizability. It pains me to think that that companies as innovative as Skedda might be getting hurt by the WFH trend which is minimizing the need for booking software such as theirs. They really have an incredibly talented team.

Visually stunning, chock full of customizable features yet still ease to navigate, and incredible customer support. Whatever I thought I needed they've dreamt up an elegant solution for.

Just the lack of two-way sync with Google Calendars 'Rooms' feature.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Envoy und Robin

Warum Skedda gewählt wurde

Cheaper and has better features

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such an amazing review of the Skedda system. We're so glad that the platform is full of all the features you need to manage spaces at your organization effectively. We love the fact that you've chosen us to tackle space management in your office, and look forward to handling 1000's of your bookings into the future!

• Branche: Industrieautomation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Manage your meeting room bookings through Skedda

Bewertet am 12.5.2019

We have been using Skedda to manage our interview and meeting room schedules. In the past, this was handled by the receptionist and would be done using paper and pen. Now, the respective users are managing their own room bookings. These are the strengths of Skedda:

1) All online and completely paperless. As I mentioned above, we would be printing weekly calendars on paper and filling these out for each meeting room. We have saved so many trees with Skedda.
2) Creates accountability for employees. In the past, rooms would be booked in advance only for the user to back out. No one would have known about this. Now, if a room is booked but no one is there at the scheduled time, we can question and find out who is wasting our resources.
3) Skedda has freed up the time of our receptionist. She can now do more value added work such as guiding walk-ins.

Skedda can improve by adding a free-form time interval option to the scheduler. The intervals are currently done in 15 minutes which is too rigid for me.

Antwort von Skedda Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks so much for such a helpful review! Great feedback on smaller incremental / granularity times on the scheduler - we'll reach out with any developments on this front.

Troy
  • Branche: Gewerbeimmobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Shared Kitchen Use

Bewertet am 8.4.2022

Has always worked and been easy to modify rules.

Very easy to onboard new members. Every time I had a question or concern the Skedda staff has been able to help.

A lot of my dislikes have been improved over the years as they are always making updates.

Hi there, Troy!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such an encouraging review of the Skedda system! We so appreciate having you with us for a number of years, and hope to continue assisting you with the bookings for your spaces well into the future!

• Branche: Bibliotheken

No fuss room booking

Bewertet am 6.10.2018

Working with Skedda has been great. It saves us tons of time.

I oversee a library system. Throughout our locations, we have meeting rooms that are available to the public. Previously, we had to book this over the phone on an Outlook calendar. Skedda saves us time by allowing our customers to book the rooms themselves. It's simple and straightforward- it does this one thing very well. Our meeting rooms are now booked constantly, with little time needed from staff.

Customizing it took a little bit of time. That's a plus, too, however, as we were able to configure it to look just how we wanted it to. Just took a bit of time.

Helen
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simple and efficient booking system

Bewertet am 3.4.2022

This allowed us to manage spaces safely during the covid 19 pandemic by altering the number of spaces to suit allow individual use or small groups

It took the pressure off individual in charge of managing the centre and gives great access and flexibility to users.

Setting conditions is a bit tricky and would like to require different tags on different days.

Hi Helen,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a great review of the Skedda system! We're so glad that we've made space management simple and easy for you at your organization.

Thanks for choosing us!

Sergio
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

It brought order from chaos in my office.

Bewertet am 9.5.2018

We have a very simple way in our office now to manage spaces such as training room and meeting rooms.

I have been using it in my office building to manage spaces, and it has been a great solution to bring order to all teams, it is very easy to use for the users to make reservations, and it also is very easy for admins. It even manage payments from customers who want to rent your spaces from 30 minutes up to several hours or days.

There is not much to say about cons because i really like this app, you can even integrate it with Google calendars if you use the paid version.

David
  • Branche: Militär

Great application

Bewertet am 8.4.2022

A real life saver in our organisation

So simple to use and log bookings im not sure how I coped without it

None I have nonissues that I can record with this

Hi there, David!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review of the Skedda system. It's so great to hear that you found the platform to revolutionize the way you manage your spaces!

We're so glad to have you, and look forward to managing many more bookings for your spaces!

Bashkim
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A must have product backed by fantastic and supportive employees!

Bewertet am 12.1.2022

We managed to use Skedda to solve the room booking system as an alternative to what was the process which was booking through excel which was inefficient. My experience with Skedda has been made so easy through the help of their staff which I feel all deserve lots of credit. I mainly spoke to two people called [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and they were both excellent. They answered any questions I had and there were quite a few as I wanted it to operate as perfectly as it could and they did so with no qualms. Always so professional and great to receive help from so I wanted to add how great they were!

The features on the software were incredibly easy to navigate for both the individual setting the framework up and also the Users and there hasn't been much difficulty aside from asking a few questions to staff to see how much we can do with the features. Through the help of staff I have been able to efficiently utilise the software in such a way that it functions without much attention which is great as it has actually increased productivity by not diverting my time away from my role to look after the software and making sure it runs correctly. If I were to pick one thing I liked most about the software it would definitely be how user friendly it is. I love the fact that people can join and although we do offer the opportunity to discuss how to use it through messages it isn't really needed as it is so easy to get on with!

The only con I can think of was when trying to navigate the payment process feature. The way it is set up through the order method of 'if this' or 'when this is met' was fairly hard to utilise exactly how I needed it. However, there are always alternatives for example I simply export the usage to an excel sheet and manually invoice which doesn't take much time and works great so It did not make me have an issue with the software at all!

Hi there, Bashkim!

Wow - what an amazing review! What more can we say? So encouraging!

From hearing that the Skedda platform increased productivity and removed booking hassles by freeing your team from the spreadsheet, to the fact that we were the standout platform amongst 15-20 others, to hearing that our success team members were so supportive to you, this is all so amazing!

We so value your support, and hope to continue in helping you manage your spaces in a way that helps you and your team tackle the things that really matter at your organization.

Nigel

Managing a busy Community Centre

Bewertet am 7.12.2021

We run a busy community centre with multiple rooms and previously managed using a paper diary. The software saves us time and gives us clarity and helps us avoid duplications. End of month invoicing is also made easier as we can extract all the bookings for a set period.

Easy to set up and use on a daily basis. Our multi-room centre can be viewed at a glance allowing us to see current bookings, adjust bookings and take new bookings. Repeat bookings are also really useful, saving lots of time.

The biggest challenge we have is where a repeat booking may need to be moved to alternate room for more than one week which has to be done on a week by week basis. However, this is a minor inconvenience.

Hi Nigel,

Thanks so much for leaving such an encouraging review for Skedda! We so appreciate that you've taken the time to share your thoughts on Skedda with the world.

We're glad to hear that you find our user-friendliness a big plus! That's definitely a strong focus for us, so it's awesome that this is something that stood out for you.

Wishing you a great festive season, and we look forward to all the great space management that we'll get to help out with into 2022!

Alison
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Skedda for Small Holistic Centre

Bewertet am 21.10.2019

The therapy centre has been using a paper room booking diary for the past 20 years. Skedda will make life so much easier. It means we can be much more responsive to clients wanting to book treatments and therefore appear more professional, and mean that we have to rely less on colleagues to make bookings on our behalf if we are not in the Centre. It might seem like a little thing, but for me it will be quite life-changing!

As the person responsible for setting Skedda up, I have been genuinely blown away by the customer support, even for the free version. I have had numerous queries (some fundamental, some less so), all of which have been answered - if not immediately - within an hour or so (even on a Saturday). The excellent support is probably the biggest reason why I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Skedda to others, and why I feel confident now sharing it with my colleagues.

Skedda provides my small organisation of self-employed therapists with a really clear, straightforward and user-friendly alternative to the paper room booking diary system that has been in use for the past 20 years. We don't need anything fancy, or special features, and the free version is perfect for our needs. The fact that it looks very similar to our regular diary, and the ease of use, has also made it easier to persuade colleagues who were less certain about making the switch.

The only issue that I have found so far, is that regular 'users' cannot see WHO has booked rooms, just that they have been booked. In a small organisation such as ours, we sometimes need to swap treatment rooms for accessibility reasons etc, and this would have been a useful feature. It is a minor gripe, however.

Allan
  • Branche: Darstellende Künste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Can you use Skedda in a Performing Arts Venue such as a Theatre?

Bewertet am 16.12.2021

We need a system that could just make bookings and we have that in Skedda with the potential to do so much more when we are ready to expand further into the system.

Sometimes in Theatre, we overthink what we need of a booking/scheduling system, I could list out everything after operating most types of facilities over the last 20 years but why, it's all here within Skedda. Ok, it may not all be in Skedda yet, but the bits we really need every day are. The simplicity in Skedda design is an art form in itself and this is what I can not fault and love.

We need to spend more time to find the Cons of Skedda, and in 2022 we are planning to work it to the point we find all the Cons, if any, and we will be back to let you know what we find!

Hi, Allan!

Many thanks for leaving your great review of Skedda. It's so encouraging to see how the system is being used in the Performing Arts, and we're so chuffed to hear that our team, codebase, and capabilities proved to be the perfect mix for your requirements!

We look forward to partnering with you further in 2022, and look forward to supporting however we can when it comes to managing your spaces!

Ruth
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Skedda makes my work easier

Bewertet am 16.12.2021

This saves us a lot of time in handling room bookings and allows registered users to manage their own bookings when it is convenient to them.

I love that this simplifies and standardises our room booking processes. It is also great that registered users can make their own bookings. Payment is simplified.

I would like more of a sliding scale for subscribing once the 5 space limit has been used: rather than it jumping up suddenly to a full subscription it would be good to have a lower cost option when you are only moving from 5 to 6 spaces. I would also like to be able to send receipts for payments directly from Skedda.

Hey, Ruth!

Thanks so much for leaving Skedda a review! We so appreciate hearing your feedback about how Skedda makes your work easier, and how we're helping you to keep things simple at your venue. That's the way we like it!

We trust that we'll be able to continue managing your room bookings in ways that help you keep focused on all the important parts of running your venue!

Many thanks, again,

Adam

Joyful Experience

Bewertet am 1.2.2022

Very positive; easily replicable; recommended.

The ease of use the most feature I like informal. adding to that, the informal tone of the used language in the app is something new and was very nice to see.

being able to create casual accounts. This caused lose of control for us, people were forgetting their account password and thy would not reset the password, instead they just created a casual account. creating casual account was more convenient than resetting the password.

Hi Adam,

Wow - thanks so much for your encouraging review of the Skedda system! We're so glad that you've found the platform to meet your requirements, and appreciate your feedback in all areas.

We trust that we can continue to be your space-management system of choice in 2022 and beyond!

Scott
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Manages all the bookings without me having to lift a finger!

Bewertet am 19.12.2021

I've used skedda to manage a shared allied health clinic with dozens of casual users without a hitch for years. None of them have an issue with managing their own bookings and it makes it very easy to keep track of who is using all the rooms at any given time.

Simple to use, even for tech-dummies, never skips a beat and well priced.

The only thing I'd like to see is a current time indicator on the day view. That's my only criticism.

Hi, Scott!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a Skedda review! We're so chuffed to have a user leave a review after a number of years of using the system - it means the world to hear your tried-and-tested feedback and for you to have shared it with the world!

We're glad our simplicity, reliability and pricing have proven to be key factors in your positive review, and we hope to continue as your space-scheduling system of choice, into the future!

Many thanks,

Tiffany
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Skedda the Great!

Bewertet am 21.12.2021

I love it and it has made our company flow better!

What we like most about Skedda is our workers has the ability to schedule a room with having to call admiration office to book a room. This lets the admin office have more time to attend to office work in stead of booking rooms all day. Also we love the feature with the picture of the room you are booking.
This software is really one of the best thing that has happen to our facility. I have introduced Skedda to all my friends with facilities like ours.

I have found no cons, the fees are straight to the point and a 5th grader can operated the software!

Hi, Tiffany

Wow - thanks so much for leaving such an amazing review of the Skedda system! It's so great to hear that we've had such a positive impact on your facility, and we're so happy that our pricing, simplicity and Pro-Pack features have changed your space-booking workflows for the better!

We look forward to helping you (and hopefully some of your friends, too!) manage your spaces in 2022.

Thanks so much,

julie
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Great back up

Bewertet am 16.9.2019

it's totally helped my venture into renting out my therapy room.

I am not averse to technical things but as a therapist who rents my room out when I'm not there, it has taken all hassle out of that process. I enjoyed doing the set up and now that it is up and running and has been for over a year, there hasn't been one problem.
The users easily can book whenever they want when I'm not there = a good result.
Even me asking very stupid questions, the support team have been incredibly helpful and very patient, and I wouldn't say that if I didn't mean it. I can be quite picky if someone isn't helpful!
Thank you!

the original set up was a bit daunting but the customer service team helped me through it which is great!

Harvey
  • Branche: Sport

Skedda Review

Bewertet am 23.12.2021

Very intuitive, easy navigation, easy to set up, quick access to free technical assistance … very responsive customer service

No custom options availability outside of software

Hi Harvey,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a great review of the Skedda system. We're so glad to hear that our ease of use, quick setup time, and our readily-available support team have made your experience so awesome thus far.

We trust that we can continue in this vein into the future, and look forward to all the space-scheduling we'll assist you with in future!

Many thanks,

Kari
  • Branche: Darstellende Künste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for renting studio soace

Bewertet am 16.3.2020

My overall experience with this program has been nothing but positive, any question we have had has been answered promptly and professionally.

We are at dance studio in a 6000 square-foot space with four rooms. We rent out these rooms during our off time (no dance classes running). The ease of reserving rooms for my renters has saved us a great deal of administrative hours. Cannot recommend this program enough!

The learning curve was a little bit challenging but that was really on our end

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Skedda - your automated receptionist

Bewertet am 30.9.2019

It has been a satisfying experience so far. Our company has been able to save costs and be even more organized with this application.

With Skedda we are able to do the following:
- Automate our room bookings. no need for a personal assistant or receptionist.
- Increases visibility. Since this is all online, nobody can make the excuse that they booked the room versus the other person.

The following are what I like the least/needs improvement:
- Skedda could integrate with calendars or with mobile technology. For example, I could be texted if I had an upcoming meeting. Peope are not on mobile data all the time.
- Improve the times. We could also have 10 minute, 15 minute, etc. length of meetings.

Caroline
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Skedda very easy to use

Bewertet am 17.2.2022

Easy integration, good user experience, great support.

Nothing really it was perfect for our needs.

Hi, Caroline!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of the Skedda system! It's so great to hear that you found the system to be perfect for your needs. We look forward to all the bookings we'll tackle together!

Andrew
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A fantastic piece of software.

Bewertet am 26.1.2022

The ease of set up and the ease of use on a daily basis

Nothing is missing. I would like to see better timings for free users. I only have 5 spaces to manage and I'm not going to pay for more just to get the timings more accurate.

Hi there, Andrew!

Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad that we're a good fit for your requirements, and we love that we're able to make space management an easy process in the day-to-day.

Looking forward to more space-management wins with you in the future!

Casey

We use this program to schedule classrooms and conference rooms. It has been great!

Bewertet am 22.6.2017

The software is very easy to use! It is easy to get going and to navigate in. It is great for the price. The customer support is also wonderful. They have always been extremely polite and helpful when we have had questions.

It doesn't have all the functions that the expensive software out there has but it also doesn't have the expensive price tag! It has everything you really need without all the unnecessary functions you never use anyway.