SlickPie Bewertungen

4.7/5 (47 Bewertungen)

Intuitive, but not perfect

Bewertet am 14.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Yes, the software is pretty easy to use and intuitive as they say, but not for all actions. For instance, creating your opening balance demands going thru the tutorials and spending some time into it. I know this is a one-time-only action, but still is not as easy to do it. For the regular actions like invoicing, managing bills, getting live bank feeds, etc, the software is easy and intuitive, so I guess there is still some room for improvement.

some unique tasks demand further understanding of accounting. I know very little about it, but I can tell it would be better if you already know one or two things before fully using the app.

Mit Google übersetzen

Unlimited users are essential to me

Bewertet am 11.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I operate my business with 3 other partners and, eventually, we all need to send invoices at the same time. I found SlickPie exactly for that reason, I was looking for an online accounting software that offered unlimited simultaneous users and SlickPie came out. I was surprised when I noticed that they offer this resource for free since the few other options in the market offer it for a monthly fee. The software is great overall, and this resource alone improved my day-to-day a lot.

The best software to offer unlimited users for free.

I'm waiting for them to launch the multicurrency feature. According to their support team, it will be released in the next two or three months. I'm counting on it.

Mit Google übersetzen

They heard my humble requests and finally released a Google Chrome extension

Bewertet am 25.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Using SlickPie makes my life easier and all, but I really wanted a Google Chrome extension. The software is all about saving time and still I had to waste time to log in every time, so I emailed their team a couple times and surprisingly they got it done. The Chrome extension is app and running and all I have to do is to click on the extension icon to get straight to my company page in SlickPie with no log in necessary. Very nice job team!

the team implemented my suggestion and created a Chrome extension, but it took them a month to do it.

Mit Google übersetzen

It is a handy way to send invoices and get paid

Bewertet am 25.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This app does a great job of invoicing and accepting payments. The big upside is its recurring invoice and automated features. I get payment quickly this way because my clients are reminded whenever their payment is due. It also saves me a lot of time to call my clients one by one. I also like the fact that I can do my transaction within minutes. PayPal and Stripe are also a plus.

interface is good, but not enough charts. Besides the very good chart on the main dashboard, the rest is dry for graphs.

This app is addictive

Bewertet am 3.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung

I can’t stop using this app. It just feels so good accessing my company finances from anywhere that I simply keep doing it all day long. Every time I get paid I immediately check to see how that money will impact my cash flow for the time being. It’s rewarding to see my numbers increasing after a long day of work, and since this app is so slick to use I end up preferring to check my bank data through the app. Another highly addictive thing is taking a look at the reports at the end of each week to think about new tweaks to improve the results for next week.

Slick app with useful reports

More charts are needed

It looks professional

Bewertet am 11.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The accounting function that helps me a lot. To get the accurate result just used it & found out.

I personally use it for billing and invoicing, cash management, expense tracking and financial report. I like its professional invoices look. It makes my company look more professional and these features help keeping track with my clients.

I want a purchase orders feature to be added. This is something that would be beneficial to my company and to my operations.

Mit Google übersetzen

it is a great accounting app with great accessibility

Bewertet am 11.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like to use SlickPie because I can access my company finances from anywhere, get notification every time I get paid, and I can immediately check my cash flow. I also like the modern design on SlickPie and the automated reminders. Overall, I have no problem using this app and will keep using it.

It does not have a payroll integration. I emailed their staff to request that and they said it is on their road map for later this year.

Beautiful Design

Bewertet am 28.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I want to comment on SlickPie dashboard design. I think the design looks beautiful and professional. I like to see that different colors are being used to identify different report. It makes it easy to read numbers. I can also access to slickPie easily from any computer. This makes it easier for me to keep track with my cash flow when I am out of town doing business. Congratulations on the interface!

User friendly and beautiful design

More graphs please!

Mit Google übersetzen

It's a good accounting app

Bewertet am 11.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's a simple and easy to understand program. I use it mostly to run my day-to-day business operations like sending invoices and managing bills. Something that catches my attention very often is the dashboard design, which looks modern and trendy even when compared to non-accounting software dashboards.

Simple and easy to understand

There aren't many integrations available

A ton of features

Bewertet am 14.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is just nuts the amount of features offered for a free app. At least in my case there are more features than I even need. Of course I use all the rice and beans of accounting like invoices, reports, bank reconciliation, recurring invoices, and tax management, but there is a lot more stuff there. It is a nice surprise in this bloated accounting software market.

Great set of features

It needs more charts

Awesome on the go Accounting

Bewertet am 22.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Just love that every thing is at your finger tips. Create for small businesses starting up and you don't need to be an accountant to understand whats going on.

Only annoying part is the setup stage, needs to have more options for inventory and how they can be grouped with multiple serial numbers.

It works really well

Bewertet am 8.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung

What I like about SlickPie is that the software works as it was supposed to work. Right after I log I can send an invoice or check my balance. Since I've been using the software (roughly 1 year) it never crashed, not even once. I think SlickPie is fast and easy to use, it works really well and and I'm a satisfied customer.

Software works as it was supposed to work.
Fast and easy to use.

FAQ section is not perfect, I had to access the website chat to solve a couple of questions. The chat was effective though.

Mit Google übersetzen

Slickpie is a nice basic FREE accounting software for a small business.

Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's free! The user interface is easy to use and understand, though it did take me awhile to figure out how to record a credit card fee on a transaction. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of a full featured accounting software, but it should work for most small business needs.

It can be slow at times and take a long time to load pages. The reports are exported to a plain looking excel sheet. It would be nice if you could print from the screen to a pdf document that looked like the report on the screen.

Mit Google übersetzen

good and nice software this is very useful in my business this is quickly and made easily for my acc

Bewertet am 4.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

i make my business quality and safe and improve my business next level so this software is very useful that is a accounting fast and easily

IT is a very simple and easy

very useful in small business holder

Mit Google übersetzen

It's a free software, so very basic. It is suitable for absolute newbie

Bewertet am 20.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Free software. It has basic functionality. Invoice creation, bill booking, and basic accounting functionalities are allowed.

It is very basic, does not have any reporting capabilities. This is not to be used if you could afford some bucks to go for QuickBooks or another powerful tool

3.0/10

Life is easier now

Bewertet am 23.11.2017

Great Great Great software

This software made my life easier now. I used this software for bank reconciliation, financial reporting etc. Amazing service from this software

Need some unique task further understanding accounting. Also, the interface is good, but not enough charts.

Mit Google übersetzen

It's a good app for small businesses

Bewertet am 17.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The app will fit most small businesses' accounting needs since it has the bread and butter features that every company uses. As long as you are not after anything fancy such as purchase orders (which their support team said it will be implemented) you'll be fine. I was using a paid app before and a business partner of mine told me he was using SlickPie. I gave it a shot and ended up changing apps to this one while saving a couple hundred bucks per year. The app is not as robust as the billionaire player I was using before, but it's actually faster and it sure can get the job done.

I can do my business accounting with quality and without having to spend money.

It doesn't offer some fancy resources that billionaire players offer, but they often add new ones.

Best cloud accounting platform

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 30.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This app works well with my company and it is indeed very simple to use. The best thing about this app is the attaching source documents feature. It makes my company saves a lot of papers and it is very helpful for my customer to see their payment. Another thing I like about this app is the automated data entry feature that allows me to enter my data in instant and quicker than manual data entry. Pretty cleaver.

Great features

it has inventory input, but not inventory management

A free CLoud Based accounting tool suitable for early adopters

Bewertet am 28.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy Interface and Lucid design. The Fact itself that this is completely free cloud-based accounting tool.

Reporting and customer support is disappointing, sometimes some bank feeds specifically from India are not supported.

Support team is excellent

Bewertet am 7.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've had any problems when using the software, but I had a few technical doubts during the first days operating in it. I contacted the support team to help me solve a few questions and they were excellent. Their answers came after a short time lapse, and they clarified everything I needed to know. The software is not at its full potential yet as they mentioned that new resources are launched every week, but I'm more than satisfied.

Excellent support team and responses.

The support section on the website is not totally completed yet.

Great software!

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 20.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

First, it's 100% Free online accounting software. You can't beat free! It is super easy-to-use, no need to hire any accountant. It offers a ton of different features and it is really easy to understand.

I don't use some of the features, such as the billing part to my clients. I prefer to use my own invoices.

Mit Google übersetzen

It is a great app for small business owners

Bewertet am 14.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

SlickPie is a user-friendly accounting system. The tutorial videos are helpful with easy-to-understand steps. I could set my customer account instantly and do all my transaction very fast. I have been using this app for 3 months and it never crashed. I highly recommend it for small business owners.

It has many features

There are not many options for charts

Mit Google übersetzen

I've just started using it

Bewertet am 16.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've started using this software about two weeks ago. The company setup steps are short and quick, I just took a few more minutes to figure out how to enter my opening balance but then I found a tutorial video for that and I managed to do it. Once I set a few products, taxes, and customers, it was really simple to understand the invoicing and billing steps since they are practically self-explanatory. The reports took me a little bit longer to fully understand since I didn't have much experience with that before, but now they look just fine to me. Overall, I'm happy with this software and would recommend it to small business owners.

This software is simple and almost self-explanatory to understand once you set up the company info.

Maybe some of the tutorial videos could be included in the app besides just being on the Support page.

Mit Google übersetzen

My receipts are in cloud now and payment reminders are great

Bewertet am 27.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung

I’ve been using the app for about 3 months now and I can tell for sure that starting using it was one of the best things that could’ve happened to my company for one simple thing: the payment reminders! The app works fine and it’s indeed pretty simple to use, but to me the best thing about it that it sends automatic payment reminders to clients that haven’t paid the invoices on time so they can remember to do so. It doesn’t seem much, but I was surprised to see how my cash flow got better after I implemented this resource. It turns out clients actually pay faster that way, so thank you SlickPie! Attaching source documents feature have allowed me to go almost paperless and my goal is to become 100% paperless in next 1 year.

bills can be kept in the cloud, great payment reminder resource, software works smooth.

The app could have a few more integrations.

This is user friendly

Bewertet am 10.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It was very user friendly. It was super easy to learn - I was comfortable with it after a few videos and training material. The dashboard is nice and makes it easy to track the progress of my business, and I can do all my transactions within a few minutes. I recommend it if you're a small company .

It is very easy and simple to use.

Can add some more videos on usage.