AllProWebTools

AllProWebTools

Eine umfassende Business-Management-Lösung für kleine Unternehmen.

4.5/5 (8 Bewertungen)
Jade A.

Best...Service...EVER!!!

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 5.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

My favorite thing about All Pro Web Tools is that everything and I mean everything a small business owner could need is available all in one place. I don't have to pay for and manage my services from several providers. This not only saves me very valuable time, but so much money as well! The software is amazing, and so simple to use. My entire staff utilizes this service, and we are always on the same page. We don't have to chase down sticky notes, emails or text messages; everything we need to know about a client or project is always available and up to date. I can also assign tasks to my employees and receive notifications that they have completed the task. It will also automatically send them reminders as well. The internal chat boxes are amazing. Its like having a conversation with the person working next to you even if they work in a different part of the country! There is so much to say about this software that words really can't describe it, you have to try it and see for yourself. I couldn't have dreamed of a better service!

If I'm forced to say anything it would be that it does not have a mobile app yet. I can use this software on my laptop or tablet with no issues, I would like to have better access on my smart phone. This does make it more difficult for use in the field, however the website does work on a smart phone.

Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

A little clunky but it gets the job done for most

Bewertet am 30.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I'm able to use it the way I want with a little learning and manipulation. Having this in use for our entire office is a game changer for our business development in 2020 and beyond!

I love the pricing model first and foremost. The ability to only add functionality you need helps keep costs moving only in line with business growth. The developer is also very willing to add new functionality when requested and their support is excellent. Another powerful component is the ability for multiple user accounts without additional cost. This is allowing us to use the platform for our entire office. It is also truly an all in one solution, allowing features like non-branded emails which allow the emails to be more like a mail merge than a mass email.

It's a little hard to setup some functions that are very easy to do in other solutions. Things like task sets are a bit more complicated and the way it's laid out via the marketing automation is not optimal, but it is functional at the end of the day. The export function also currently doesn't export ALL the contact data like tags, marketing campaign, and contact owner which is a little frustrating. But at the end of the day, what keeps me working with it is the overall package, support, and price.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Deb D.

Customer Service ROCKS!!

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 17.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I had an emergency, and of course on a Saturday! As soon as I sent my request for help, I received an invite to start a support session, all in less than 5 minutes! The support staff is fantastic, answered my call personally, and we were fixed and back up and running in a matter of minutes!

I've had other service providers and nothing comes close to the support you get with AllProWebTools! Love the product and service!! The product is easy to use, even for a novice, and if you aren't quite sure what to do, then refer to their incredible videos and support blogs. You'll usually find the answer there. But if you don't, they are just a phone call away to get immediate assistance! As a successful business owner, partly due to the power of AllProWebTools, i.e., CRM, Marketing integration, email campaigns and so much more, I would highly recommend this platform. I'll never go anywhere else!

Cathy H.

Don't do it!!

Bewertet am 8.3.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In this highly unregulated world of web design, there MUST be better service providers than Dave Kramer's company. I've been working with them through their disorganization, miscommunication and downright fraudulent sales pitches and finally gave up.

I have no website. What I have his a hold in my checkbook and a note from Dave Kramer (who never would return my phone call) saying that there are no refunds. Please note that if you go with them for website design, you will NEVER own your website. You will pay for pricey SEO, assuming you ever get a website made. I was always being upsold and was never given a website.

Antwort von AllProWebTools

We're sorry that you had a bad experience and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.
For websites built and hosted on the AllProWebTools platform, the business owner does have full control and ownership of the website. Once the site is built, you can work with any developer or SEO to have changes made to it in future. It is also very easy to make the changes yourself. We strongly believe in not holding you and your company hostage. We encourage you to read this article we wrote on that very topic: https://www.allprowebtools.com/Is-Your-Small-Business-Being-Held-Hostage/
We take your feedback very seriously, but we stand behind the site we did create for you.
If you would like to review your website mockup again it is available to you here: http://cathyharris.myallprowebtools.com/
We would love to work through this with you and help get it resolved. Please contact our support team anytime at https://www.allprowebtools.com/Contact-Us/ or by calling us at 970-612-1515

Connie K.
Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
Mit Google übersetzen

Great all us tool for business owners

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 2.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I am an advocate for AllProWeb Tools because of the ease and customizable options to serve our needs! They have been great to work with and address every question we have! If you are looking for a "one stop tool" to aid in systems and automation- THIS IS IT!!

I have not had any bad experiences. I have had all my questions answered in a timely manner. Thank you!

Trisha T.

Manages my cooking business

Bewertet am 19.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I am benefiting by keeping track of my clients and their orders. I also use the tasking system to remind me to get things done on time. The time tracking system helps me track the time that I spend on each project. I am also using the email marketing system to keep in touch with past clients and ask for referrals.

I would like to see a mobile app and have it integrate with Quickbooks

Bryant D.
Branche: Think-Tanks
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Accomplish more with less

Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

The amount of time that you can save while being extremely efficient is my favorite aspect. In today's busy world, time is our most precious resource and can be our biggest enemy in the business world. With AllProWebTools I can get more done in less time and automate processes so I can even make money while I sleep. To have such a powerful a tool at a rate that is truly affordable is awesome. This really allows my business to compete at a higher level, stay organized and keep my clients engaged.

There's not much to dislike...there's a learning curve but they offer support videos, live support and much more to make it easy.

Elizabeth B.
Branche: Alternative Medizin
Untern. Größe: 13-50 Mitarbeiter

A great software!

Bewertet am 18.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

So many! It has made our invoicing process so much easier, it has saved us a lot of time on tracking customers, and it's very easy to use.

Everything has been wonderful with this software for our small business. It's exactly what we've needed to tie everything together. We've been able to set it up to work really well for us. The customer service has been fantastic and Dave and the team have been so helpful for us! I have recommended this software to many people and will continue to do so. It's also extremely user friendly!