Onspring

• Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Onspring to the Rescue!

Bewertet am 6.10.2022

Excellent

Ability to integrate various data sets and establish meaningful connective tissue!

No complaints! After attending essentials training, was able to navigate it with ease.

Antwort von Onspring

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of Onspring, Sandra.

James
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Highly customizable BPA and GRC tool

Bewertet am 18.4.2022

I brought Onspring to three companies to help me start NIST CSF, RMF, and SCRM and NIST privacy programs from scratch. At one company, I used it to satisfy GDPR data requests. This platform, for me, is the best balance of customization and built-in capability.

The Onspring user interface is remarkably easy to intuit. The admin interface is also easy to navigate. Built-in apps require little customization. Original functionality is straightforward to design. Security controls (including retention) is perfect. Most importantly, the distance between licensing it and using it is very short, depending on your use case. For traditional GRC functions, you can get started almost as soon as your tenant is provisioned.

I feel that there is more "measurement" than "metrics" DEFAULT capability in Onspring. For instance, it can count the number of incidents you have each month, but it can't easily give you a single trending value (thumbs up or thumbs down, for instance) based on those measurements. The process to add values to lists is cumbersome when needing to add large amounts of data.

ServiceNow

Warum Onspring gewählt wurde

Onspring had more functionality

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Onspring

Cost, customizability, support

Antwort von Onspring

James - We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave this thorough review of Onspring. And thank you for providing the input on the measurement vs. metrics. Our Product team is working on a direction to incorporate more robust business intelligence methods into our platform, so I'll keep you posted on what shakes out of this discovery and development plan.

Ashok
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

IT GRC Platform

Bewertet am 22.5.2020

The platform is lightweight and not too heavy with graphics. A good number of use cases around Audit, Risk Management, Controls Assurance, Vendor Management etc. Platform administration is not too difficult. Training videos were helpful in understanding the features and the how to's of administration.

Need out of the box connectors for 3rd party software integration. Reporting is ok but could be better.

Antwort von Onspring

Thank you for the candid and helpful feedback in your review of Onspring. Since your post, we have added multiple data connectors, several of which feed cyber and financial data directly into Onspring so that you can immediately action new data from your 3rd-party subscriptions. Additionally, our most recent platform release focuses on new analytics features to provide even more flexibility and customization in reporting. I encourage you to reach out to your dedicated customer success representative to discuss how you can take advantage of these improvements.

Nishanth
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The nuts and bolts of GRC program

Bewertet am 22.4.2022

Excellent

When we wanted to build a foundation for our GRC program, we wanted to align it with a strong technology platform to be pillar, after evaluating multiple platforms we went ahead with Onspring as our first choice as it enabled integration with our existing controls and processes stack The hierarchical build is a mechanism we leveraged across multiple applications and a customized dashboards helped reporting to the board easily.

The manual intrusive work that has to be done when configuring the applications.

Diligent One Platform und ServiceNow

Antwort von Onspring

Nishanth - We really appreciate you taking the time to post a review about your experience with Onspring. One of the awesome benefits of Onspring is the ability to customize the platform to fit any unique process, report or business need without using developers. Complete custom creations can take time to do them well, so I hear you on the manual work comment. That being said, we have existing templated solutions you can always start with to speed up your customization process. Please feel free to reach out to your customer success manager at any time to get a view of those templates to see if they are a good starting place for your business.

Polly
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

No Code Solution

Bewertet am 4.10.2023

From the sales person to the implementation team to the product support and innovation teams, everyone at Onspring is friendly and easy to work with. They are knowledgeable and will steer you in the right direction.

I love that Onspring is no code. I don't need a degree in IT in order to administer the solution. It is easy to customize and even easier to import data files.

None! Everything about the system is easy to use

Antwort von Onspring

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with Onspring, Polly - we really appreciate it!

Katelyn
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Wow! Onspring is Great & My Team has never been more efficient!

Bewertet am 5.10.2023

Onspring is a flexible product with tons of use cases - it has increased the efficiency and effectiveness of my team!

Formatting for reports and charts could definitely be improved

Riskonnect Business Continuity and Resilience

Antwort von Onspring

Katelyn - Thank you so much for this awesome review of Onspring! We love having you and your team in our Onspring community!

Olivia

Onspring Gives a Spring in Your Step

Bewertet am 5.10.2023

It was a little overwhelming at first, but everyone is so helpful and there are plenty of helpful resources to get a better understanding of what Onspring can do.

Love the ability to use it for multiple uses. It creates a one stop shop for our team, ranging from assessment/audit uses to helping me manage requests for our Forms Committee.

I really wish Support either had the ability to access our instance, or there was a better way to go about it. Many of our issues are very time sensitive and it can be difficult to deal with contacting support, waiting for a reply, and then also having to explain all the ins and outs of our instance in order to help them get a better understanding of our issues.

Antwort von Onspring

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your Onspring experience, Olivia. We truly appreciate sharing your feedback.

malika
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Onspring the promising software with great potential

Bewertet am 4.10.2023

happy with the software

happy with the software

If you can not do something with Onspring, be sure that Onspring Team will work to add the feature into a new release

more work need to be done in the area of metrics

Antwort von Onspring

Malika - Thank you so much for providing input on your experience with Onspring. Appreciate your feedback on the metrics in Onspring. Please feel free to drop any suggestion on what you want in our Community to ensure our product team can plan accordingly.

Jen
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Onspring is the GOAT!

Bewertet am 5.10.2023

Onspring has great people who have supported us and worked with us as be expand our use cases

Customization is amazing! We have been able to build over 16 critical modules for our team

The change reporting could be better, and the interface could be sleeker with more customization

Antwort von Onspring

Best review left for Onspring EVER!!!!! Appreciate you sharing your favs and areas for improvement (the latter is heading over to our product team).

Velma
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Onspring is great

Bewertet am 10.10.2023

The flexibility and power to do almost anything I want!

Version history is somewhat difficult to use - I hope they will improve this feature to make it easier to specific who updated the specifici field and when they did.

Antwort von Onspring

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about your Onspring experience, Velma! We really appreciate it.

And the product team now has your input on the version history feedback.

Becca
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best Bang for your Buck

Bewertet am 11.4.2022

Our company had left a previous provider due to issues with the platform and customer service. We've been blown away by the experience we've had after selecting Onspring.

Out of the box options available and full customization options - we were able to decide how much time and effort to apply to customization before implementation. End users are happy with the ease of use. Management is happy with the reports and export capabilities. As an admin, the trainings Onspring conducts and the customer service Onspring provides is extremely helpful and this is, in my opinion, what really makes them standout.

Some of the webinars they offer fall short, but the webinars are an added bonus anyway. Onspring provides an app to give feedback and request enhancements - so they're aware of areas to improve. They're transparent about if/when the enhancement will be considered or implemented!

Antwort von Onspring

Becca - You are the best. None of us at Onspring could ask for a better review description than "Best Bang for your Buck." We truly appreciate you taking time out of your day to post a review of Onspring. And appreciate your candor about webinar content - I'd like to follow up with you on this front to understand what we could provide that would be more beneficial in this area.

Michelle

Onspring fits your needs

Bewertet am 26.9.2019

I have had a fully immersed experience in Onspring. I came in knowing nothing and now i'm told (by Onspring support staff) that i'm one of the most experienced admins they have. It took less than a year to become a SME. Once you understand how to use the system and it's capabilities, it's pretty simple to use. It has given me the ability to automate so much more than I ever planned!

Almost anything that I wanted to do, could be done. Even if I couldn't figure it out myself, the support staff would always find a way.

I like that you can use multiple tabs while configuring/testing, but I hate that if you change one tab to test in a different role, then toggle back to another tab, all of the tabs have changed to that role.

Kheela
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Using Onspring has been a positive experience

Bewertet am 1.2.2022

What I like most about the tool was the support I received from my Consultant. He took the time to understand my objectives and offered alternatives versus just doing what I asked. This helped us to reduce complexity of the design and simplified the user experience while accomplishing our goals and the reason for using a formal tool.

The ability to automate the receipt of information, communications, and tracking.

Understanding how the system is structured to design the most efficient system can be difficult for non-technical people.

Antwort von Onspring

Kheela - Thank you for sharing your review of Onspring. We offer all customers 30-minute training sessions on rotating topics every other Friday. You can see the list of upcoming sessions on the Events page of our website. Check these out to see if they can help you navigate administration. Alternatively, you can always reach out directly to your Customer Success Manager, who can help.

Jill
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Overall a very useful tool

Bewertet am 15.4.2022

Onspring is a good tool for project/process management. Their customer service is very good, if there is not an existing solution they will work with you to come up with good alternatives.

The ability to link together applications to create a more streamlined process flow.

It would be nice to have a more reasonable "Lite User" license option so that other departments that do not have access would have some functionality in the system.

Antwort von Onspring

Jill - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of Onspring. We appreciate your input and are glad you have found ways to use the platform to streamline process flows across your organization.

John

Overall our company's experience has been very good. Intuitive software with great support

Bewertet am 8.3.2018

Cutting edge technology with a great user interface and reporting tools. The system is easy to use and configure and you don't need to be a DBA to use it. For the money, you'll be hard pressed to find anything close to the feature set and capability.

Because Onspring can be rolled out initially as a blank slate, it was hard for me to wrap my head around what I was buying. Onspring can really track and report on just about anything and it has a library of canned 'apps' that you can start with. I just needed to use it to understand what it truly is.

Diane
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

User Friendly

Bewertet am 11.4.2022

The biggest benefit is how user friendly the software is.

The biggest benefit is how user friendly the software is.

This is one of the most user friendly software programs I've used. We use this to record and track our Non Disclosure Agreements, Legal Hold Notices, Risks and Incident reporting for audits. The few times I did need support, the customer service was amazing.

There is really nothing I dislike about the software.

Antwort von Onspring

Diane - We appreciate you taking the time to post a review of Onspring and are incredibly happy to hear how much it has helped your organization.

Thank you!

Bradley
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

No more spreadsheets

Bewertet am 11.4.2022

Eliminating spreadsheets to track audit work.

Eliminating spreadsheets to track audit work.

Controls and exception follow up. Getting these out of spreadsheets and implementing automated notices has been a major time saver.

The ability to customize can be daunting. Onspring is always willing to help with this.

Antwort von Onspring

Bradley - Really appreciate you taking the time to post a review of Onspring. We are always glad to help you plan customizations, so feel free to contact your Customer Success Manager whenever!

Thanks again!

Jay
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Excellent Company

Bewertet am 22.4.2022

Contract management, SOX controls testing

Contract management, SOX controls testing

Ease of use, we can create our own dashboards, reports, apps. Customer service is 7 stars when you need it which is rare.

Nothing right now for what we are using it for.

Antwort von Onspring

Jay - Thank you for providing this review of Onspring. Glad to hear our team is getting rave reviews from you!

Scott

SH Review

Bewertet am 19.5.2020

Our transition to this platform, assisted with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Navilogic, what exceptionally smooth and put our team in a great position to begin using the platform immediately. Considering our organization was not previously utilizing a GRC platform, OnSpring has significantly matured our Risk Management program. OnSpring's customer success team has been incredibly helpful and considerate of our team's needs.

OnSpring is exceptionally easy to use and is surprisingly configurable. This configurability enables OnSpring to smoothly transition into a variety of environments and workflows.

While OnSpring provides documentation on a wide variety of subjects I wish the documentation provided a little more depth on the subjects. The documentation provided might be sufficient for teams transitioning from other GRC platforms but for a team with no previous GRC platform experience there were some residual questions after reviewing the documentation.

Antwort von Onspring

Thank you for the review and your candid feedback on the documentation. We've taken that information to our customer experience team to make enhancements in that area.

Aaron

Service oriented, Consultative, Customizable, Scaleable

Bewertet am 8.3.2018

The biggest advantage is the ability to mold it to your business requirements. Its flexibility, ease of use, and responsive support.

Wish for more time to develop more uses for the tool as it is limited only by our ability to determine what data and functions we could use for the tool.

Michael

Issues Governance

Bewertet am 5.10.2023

It's great for implementing with multiple teams and products.

It's great for implementing with multiple teams and products.

The low code/no code interface makes customization easy.

the save record is hardcoded to the top of the record.

Antwort von Onspring

Michael - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your Onspring experience. we appreciate the feedback and input.

Michael
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Low cost and just works.

Bewertet am 8.3.2018

Ease of configuring the product to your needs. Once you get the hang of how it works you can start using Onspring for the majority of your processes.

The reporting could be improved - there isn't an efficient way to create a report from a dashboard. Also, I wish we could replace the Onspring logo on the reports with our own logo.

Jon

Swiss Army Knife for Vendor Management and Beyond!

Bewertet am 24.4.2017

I have been using Onspring for the past 9 months and can say it is an excellent tool for managing vendors. Whether its information, contracts, surveys or associated risks. It does it all! It goes well beyond vendor management and as well. Onsprings fully customizable platform lets you create an application for really anything you want. We have been working to replace everything our team currently does or tracks in spreadsheets with a dynamic Onspring app. It is helping to make our daily business tasks/processes much more efficient. Very happy with the product and would highly recommend to others!

richard jose
richard jose
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Tool that provides outstanding solution for the administration of suppliers and more

Bewertet am 29.6.2018

This tool is versatile and easy to use, thus trying to meet the goals proposed by the organization

The flexibility provided by the platform of this tool is excellent because it can be molded to the needs that the organization requires

This software will be executed excellently if the organization has its defined goals since it has a lot of flexibility to adjust to those goals

Glen

Customizable

Bewertet am 17.1.2017

Onspring offers customizable solutions for any size business. They took care of all our needs & wants easily