SendPulse

Erhöht automatisch die Öffnungsraten im E-Mail-Marketing.

Sortieren nach

Zakaria
Zakaria
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The most useful and effective email marketing solution in the world!

Bewertet am 29.3.2022

The SendPulse experience is out of this world. I've tried a lot of email marketing platforms, but SendPulse is the best. It is simple, professional, and quite trustworthy. You can accomplish email marketing while closing your eyes. All of the other features are fantastic. I strongly advise folks to utilize it at least once to see the difference with their own eyes.

The registration process is quite straightforward, and the verification process is also very simple. We can quickly and simply import and add email addresses. Creating a campaign is a quick and easy process. We can check the email preview and adjust the template without any difficulty. The software's analytics are excellent, and you can learn from which countries, users opened the email and when the link was clicked.

The cost of the subscription is little bit high but the free version is working properly for small projects.

Aliaksandr
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Good Tool for Email marketer

Bewertet am 27.1.2021

It is one of my favourites Email marketing tools. With a lot of good features and great analytics tools. It will be great if SendPulse will be better in cold emailing. So, if you want to start with Email marketing, you know what service to use.

Good pricing plans, nice delivery to recipients, web-push, Viber and SMS delivery.

For me it is template builder. He is so simple for me. I mean, he looks like for beginners.

Brevo

Warum SendPulse gewählt wurde

eSputnik is not good in international Email delivery. He is good only for CIS.

eSputnik

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendPulse

My Email marketing tools are Mailchimp, Close.io and SendPulse. They are better for me.
Luciano
Luciano
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CAUTION! Worst customer service in the industry

Bewertet am 7.12.2021

I've been working with email marketing platforms for over 15 years and by far, SendPulse is the worst customer service I've ever experienced. For almost 2 weeks I have been trying to solve a problem that is preventing me from sending emails and they are not making the slightest effort to understand and solve it. The service is grumpy and extremely slow, totally below the level of competitors I've used before.
I bitterly regret having chosen this company and I just haven't changed it yet because the automations were too much work to set up.

- it'scheap
- nothing else to praise so far

- slow software
- slow customer service (if any)
- they moderate the emails manually, which can slow down the process a lot, and they don't have a criterion (I had emails approved that were later disapproved, with no difference between them)

ActiveCampaign, SendGrid und Mailchimp

lower price

SendGrid

lower price
Vikas
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

I love it's push notification

Bewertet am 2.6.2021

In one word, Amazing tool for marketers.

In one word, Amazing tool for marketers.

I'm using this from 1 month to monetize my push notifications user. It'll really mind blowing. I never thought that I'll earn that much through push notifications. I had only tier 3 traffic push notifications subscribers user.

As I have only tried it's push notifications features and I feel there is not any cons right now.

Thanks for your review!

Sol
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Good software with perks.

Bewertet am 8.4.2022

Great customer service.

Great customer service.

I love that you do SMS & emails. I think that it is a great value for start ups.

Definitely a step above their old version, but needs a guide map to a goal for new people who sign up. What do you want to do, then guide you to do that for people who are new beginners per se. Your plugin wasn't as friendly/easy as it should be for WordPress. I figured it out, but should have more help tips for beginners. Maybe add a YouTube video right into the plugin on how to use it and setup short codes.

Omnisend

Warum SendPulse gewählt wurde

Mailchimp is too expensive and didn't really do SMS at the time.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendPulse

Gave me time to build my list and learn the software. Sometimes it takes a little time to get ready for an email launch.
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

The All-in-One Marketing Platform

Bewertet am 20.12.2022

Overall, I am happy with SendPulse and would recommend it to others.

Overall, I am happy with SendPulse and would recommend it to others.

I like how SendPulse has a lot of features for marketing automation and email marketing. I also like the user interface and how easy it is to use.

I don't like how there is no phone support and the live chat can be slow at times.

Ilia
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Best email marketing software

Bewertet am 29.3.2022

It's the main tool for me to get all the announcements delivered to my students.
The emails are...

The emails are nice-looking, the delivery rate is great

I love how easy it was to set it up, verify the domain etc.
The software interface is modern-looking compared to some other mailing services; very easy to create and reuse templates, nice template library to quickly compile a nice-looking email. The dashboard is very informative and nice-looking too.

I didn't have any problems with it, for me it's working perfectly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendPulse

Mailchimp interface is dreadful as if it was created in 1990 and hasn't changed since then.
Lucas
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Excellent Service

Bewertet am 19.4.2021

Very simple and intuitive interface. Easy yet has the depth if you're willing to go further.

I haven't really came across anything about the service that was not desirable. For what we do, the service is excellent.

Constant Contact und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendPulse

SendPulse stood out to us because of the price differential between it and similar products. It more than meets our needs and for a fraction of what other companies charge. Customer service is also very helpful & timely, as well as understanding for the "human error" issues.

Antwort von SendPulse

Thank you for your review, Lucas!

Julius
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Money spent well

Bewertet am 20.9.2021

Good use for my money

Good use for my money

I like the fact that the payment is in naira and the entire software looks like it was custom built for my country Nigeria

That I could not restart my automation except the fact that I had to delete and reupload my mailing list again

Eduardo
Eduardo
  • Branche: Eventservice

Good experience

Bewertet am 27.7.2023

During my virtual journey through the intergalactic realm, I stumbled upon SendPulse, a mind-blowing marketing platform operated by a team of friendly AI aliens! They offered an out-of-this-world experience with their hyper-personalized communication channels, allowing businesses to connect with customers across the universe through cosmic emails, space-age SMS, and telepathic push notifications. And let's not forget their AI-powered starship chatbot, aptly named AstroBot, who was always ready to navigate marketing conundrums in the blink of a binary eye. It was truly a cosmic marketing adventure that left me starstruck! 🚀🌌😃

The thing I liked most about SendPulse was their super cool mascot, a friendly AI-powered unicorn named Sparkle! It would pop up on the dashboard with quirky messages like "Let's create magic together!" and "Time to sparkle your marketing!" It added a fun and whimsical touch to the whole marketing experience. Plus, who doesn't love unicorns, right? 🦄😄

One thing that frustrated me about SendPulse was their obsession with sending virtual high-fives every time I logged into the platform. At first, it was cute and motivational, but after a while, it became a bit excessive. I mean, I appreciate the positive vibes, but I'd rather have a streamlined dashboard than a barrage of digital high-fives every time I wanted to get some serious marketing work done! 🙌😄

Humberto
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Best Platform

Bewertet am 24.7.2023

In general, we've always had good experiences with SendPulse, it's the quietest platform we use today, we almost never had problems throughout the almost 2 years we've been using it. It's very easy to use, easy to implement.

Ease of use and email deliverability, it was the best among other options

Difficulty to configure and sending files in emails

SendGrid und Mailgun

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendPulse

Price, ease of use, and email deliverability
Rafael
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good platform with good support

Bewertet am 31.5.2023

Good

Good

Easy to use, with basic tools, good support, at a very competitive price.

The tools for editing and, above all, contact management are very basic and could be improved.

Mailchimp und Mailjet

Warum SendPulse gewählt wurde

Send mail is more flexible and simpler to use. Support I found now is better
Munumi
Munumi
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome platform for chatbot deployment

Bewertet am 21.9.2021

Customer Relations and support automation.

Customer Relations and support automation.

The platform is not expensive compared to its rivals. Its easy to create and deploy a chatbot on various platforms including instagram and facebook messenger. The customer support is always ready to help you out.

The only downside to it is the integrations with other platforms like Google calender. This has been a nightmare especially if you are doing it via webhooks.

MessageBird

Engati
amirhossein
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SendPulse is one of the best emailing systems

Bewertet am 6.9.2021

I feel great when I'm using SendPulse to let my users participate in my new campaigns. I have also use it to inform my users about my new products. It is also supporting RTL and Persian words and it is one of its best advantages.

I haven't seen any disadvantages, but it will be better if they have more discounts on their plans :)

Ina Eliza
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Happy with its free version

Bewertet am 7.10.2019

I am satisfied with the features that it has for free: templates, analytics, automation, resend emails to those that did not open. When the time will come, I will purchase the paid version.

I am using this software for e-mail marketing for a project that I am a part of. It was recommended to me by somebody who was using it for months already and was happy about it. Once you get used to it (as any software) and you find out how it works, it is very easy to send e-mails. I like that you can save templates and reuse them.

I had at the beginning an issue with the email that I was ending - the SendPuls refused to send it considering that it violates its rules. It was not the case. I emailed their customer support, showed them that they are wrong and solved the problem. Never had it since then (and this was about 2 years ago)

Nachiket
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A very good fit for small business like me

Bewertet am 16.4.2021

Provides wide range of services.
Is easy to use.
I personally never had a problem using Sendpulse - So I never contacted customer support. OR else I would have rated there customer support as well 😝😊 But surely they might have a good customer support. As they seems very attentive towards their product and services.

No Cons for now.
I have used some other services as well. So there is nothing that I missed here.
I just wish they include an HTML mail builder with Email Templates.

Antwort von SendPulse

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that your experience with SendPulse was excellent.

Ronny
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Automated mailin in a digital assistant

Bewertet am 22.10.2021

Automation of mail sending for the users of our software solutions is no longer an issue, and we have the tools for follow up and diagnosis.

The features we fancy the most are the SMTP mailing service in combination with the email templates. The template editor is simple but rich enough for most purposes. SMTP mail delivery is straightforward with the SMTP mailing API.

API management of the email templates could be improved, esp. the discovery of the template ids.

Multipurpose marketing platform

Bewertet am 16.2.2019

A perfect marketing tool for small businesses, affiliates, startups, and bloggers.

SendPulse is an all-in-one marketing platform that offers multiple products including email marketing, web push, chatbots, sms marketing, and much more.
What I personally love is their drag-and-drop builder that lets you create an email without any issues. I have to say that their builder is flawless and works great as opposed to email builders of some other email providers that I have used in the past.
It integrates with leading apps and tools including Zapier which makes it a perfect choice for all types of businesses.
Not to mention, it is fairly cheap to use.

Their development team needs to fix bugs that bother users on and off such as lagging issue when using email builder tool.

João
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Worth it

Bewertet am 17.4.2023

SendPulse has met my expectations and those of my organization. We intend to keep the service active, especially with the improvements that are coming with the possibility of integration with ChatGPT.

The possibility of creating streams of questions and answers that help me to respond to Internet users who come into contact through social networks.

It is not as easy as it is supposed to be. I already had some problems for changing important configurations

• Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Poor support

Bewertet am 20.4.2019

So, to start, Ive used sendpulse with another company of mine that is in the same business as the one I’m rating this review for. Up until now we have had very few problems with them.

Once we decided to setup an account for our second business we started by uploading our mailing list that we had verified with a few different email verification services and they denied the list claiming it had too high of a rate of failure.
Okay whatever. Not the end of the world. So we continued on with our lives until this week, when we wanted to send out one last reminder to our customers about a barbecue and sale we were going to be having in a few days.

Our mailing list went through this time, but then our campaign was denied because it was too “spammy”. Okay? So we contacted them and they gave us a different excuse “because we didn’t have our cusomters permission to send them email”, what? Whatever we can provide proof that we do. We send in a reply hoping to get this resolved so we can get this sent out ASAP because this event is happening this weekend. Then we get another reply with a different reason “you are breaking our terms of service because you are advertising or selling fake drugs” okay what? When asked to please clarify they simply replied with “we won’t unblock your campaign still. Because of this absurd ordeal we will be canceling both of our accounts with them and making sure our business partners do the same.

Free trial is nice to find out how poor of customer support that they have

Blocks email lists claiming they weren’t verified. These lists were verified by two different companies and had emails sent out to the participants accepting the subscription,

Blocked our latest campaign because they didn’t like what we sell.

Victoria
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Chatbot for Whatsapp Only

Bewertet am 17.6.2023

Very good for the price.

Very good for the price.

The chatbot is very easy to program. It's very good for its value.

The chat page itself is not very intuitive. The tags don't work as they should, it's very hard to find an specific contact when you want to chat.

Mariana
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to implement and to use

Bewertet am 3.4.2023

We use Sendpulse chatbots on a daily base for service clients. It´s been a useful tool to attend all our customer's claims needs.

Friendly interface, easy to use and understand.

We would like to have some samples for chat bot automation

Price-effective

Bewertet am 10.4.2022

Given all the available resources, SendPulse is a great tool at a very affordable price.

SendPulse is integrated with main IM platforms so it is possible to create chatbots wherever your site/company/solution is. It is very easy to connect with such platforms.

Until my last review SendPulse was only allowing to create mini-sites in the platform and there was a promise to create full website. I hope it is fixed.

ActiveCampaign und Intercom
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great for less money!

Bewertet am 26.6.2023

Price and chatbot features are very good.

Limited Whatsapp Business API on trial test.

César
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great product for mailing services

Bewertet am 4.5.2021

Overall the experience was great indeed.

Overall the experience was great indeed.

I like most the dashboard, the intuitive menus, the option to duplicate campaigns easily.

I don't like the subscriptions management. Every single month I have to pay with my credit card. I've tried many times to set up my payment automatically, asked for help with the Sendpulse Team and didn't work out. The payment form has some feedback problems. Some UX fails.

Warum SendPulse gewählt wurde

The product was old and not intuitive.

Price