Swydo

• Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Fantastic Reporting Tool for Adwords/Facebook Campaigns

Bewertet am 14.1.2021

Love the software, if the UI was a little better and the price a little cheaper it would be a 10/10 but it's not quite there, anyway they're only very minor flaws - overall this software is fantastic.

Very easy to use and create custom reporting templates for Adwords and Facebook ads campaigns. The reports are very flexible and easy to customize as are the graphics for them.

The UI leaves a little bit to be desired and looks a little bit dated compared to some of the amazing tools I use to help manage my clients PPC campaigns like Opteo. It doesn't look very modern and it's not 100% intuitive either. But after a little bit of time and fiddling around (1-2 hours) I understood everything perfectly and was creating amazing looking reports for clients.

AgencyAnalytics

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Swydo

Actually I use both right now, I use Agency Analytics for SEO campaign reporting. But I chose Swydo over Agency Analytics for PPC reporting because it's cheaper and easier to customize.
Gemma R.

Unparalleled Service & Software

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

The support team is on hand via email, live chat, and even LinkedIn to help whenever we find an issue.

Super easy reporting dashboards for our clients. Saves days of time each month in client and account manager contact.

It could be made more visual. Facebook / Google Ad Previews arent the best.

ReportGarden und TapClicks

Warum Swydo gewählt wurde

The reports were dull and did not give a clear view of performance. They were customisable and did not add value to the work we do. Swydo reports and dashboards are easy to set up and include everything the clients need.

AgencyAnalytics

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Swydo

Too expensive and complicated set up
Jonni L.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Almost non existent customer support

Bewertet am 1.11.2021

The software is nice whilst it works. The widgets that are coded well and display correct information are useful.

The customer support is awful and when things stop working, this can mean months waiting for updates on problems you have highlighted. There were various times that data was not displaying accurately in certain widgets and when speaking to customer support, they would log a case but nothing would ever change. This meant that we were waiting for 6 months+ for a small change to the KPI dashboard to mean that KPIs displayed were accurate. I had to chase and chase this, never being updated and with CS always blaming Google API updates. Overall, the level of customer service just did not reflect the increased pricing and we made the decision to leave.

Supermetrics
Johannes S.
  • Branche: Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Best reporting software on the market

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

Everything perfect: They helped us in every stage of the setup and even improved their software based on some requests we had.

Swydo provides outstanding customer support (which is not needed because of the easy setup and the nice user interface). It gives us a leverage when reporting to clients – the reports look high professional (even though they are automatized) and can be sent automatically via email.

Right now, we just miss the feature of having the data in a nice dashboard for live reporting, so we use a second software here to show it on a TV screen.

Octoboard for Agencies, Raven Tools und Semrush

Warum Swydo gewählt wurde

Tested the software and never had any issues. Everyone was happy.

Raven Tools

Pricing, Features, Support, Look & Feel overall
Alon D.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for agencies and for marketing platforms

Bewertet am 17.1.2021

Easy to integrate, friendly team, fairly stable, not too many technical issues.

Swydo's solution is easy to use, and highly customizable. It is very agile, and fun to work with.

Embedded reports/dashboards are quite slow to load, sometimes extremely slow to the point of failing.
There is no support for Facebook system users, hence the system has a "single point of failure" when attempting to have full integration with a marketing platform of an organization.
Difficult to share data sources with team members, requiring basically "operational gymnastics" to get it to work properly.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Swydo

Great API, easy integration with our system, varied support for various relevant channels, strong manual customization support and cost effective.
Lisa D.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Love this product and the team that supports it!

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

I love that the software helps to automate the reporting process for our clients. The reports are easy for my clients to understand.

I do not have any cons to report with Swydo.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Swydo

Swydo was easy to implement and the support is phenomenal!
Yatin M.

Insightful, Professional, Cross-Channel reports

Bewertet am 19.11.2020

Excellent tool for creating multi-channel marketing reports. Easy to get started, customize & schedule.

Been using swydo for few years for cross-channel reports. Tool is quite flexible now that they've added "custom date range" option on all the widgets. I like it better than Google Data Studio.

Would like to see more integrations & Undo option while creating reports!

Supermetrics und AgencyAnalytics

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Swydo

ease of use, UI aesthetics of the dashboards.
Tyler B.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Swydo has improved our reporting considerably

Bewertet am 25.1.2021

I love that Swydo is constantly updating their platform and providing new functionality to improve our client reporting and ease of use.

Some of the WSYWIG editor features could be improved. Blurry images, etc.

NinjaCat, Supermetrics, DashThis, Google Data Studio und AgencyAnalytics

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Swydo

Simplicity/ease of use. Templates save a lot of time.
Conrad O.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Swydo makes reporting dashboards fast and easy for our digital team

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

We've been very pleased with Swydo -- we are coming from using Data Studio and using Klipfolio and in my view Swydo is far easier to use and faster.

We've been using Swydo for a few years now, very happy with the software, the speed, ease of use and how reliable it is. The dashboard links + PDF schedule tools are used both internally and with our clients, and clients never have a problem accessing those links or tools.

We do wish Swydo had a few more API integrations, they've added a few since we've started for sure, but some are missing like Twitter (organic) and HubSpot (in beta as I write this).

Klipfolio

Ease of use.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Swydo

Templates, ease of use, speed, simple.
Joshua D.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great value for reporting software but has its limits

Bewertet am 14.1.2021

Helps to automate our monthly client reporting and gather deeper insights on channel performance.

Integrations are very easy to connect and the onboarding is very easy. Has manual kpis which makes it easy to adjust missing data.

Doesn't have multi-channel formulas to add into 1 metric. Design layout is very limited (i.e. can't resize kpis)

Susan B.

I recommend Swydo constantly

Bewertet am 25.1.2021

In a word - brilliant. Their customer service is exceptional - they are always happy to help.

I can schedule as many reports as I need. It saves me and my team hours everyday - no need to dip in and out of different platforms, ad accounts, analytics and more - Swydo brings all our critical numbers together in one place.

I'd love to pull in more organic social media stats. We primarily use this for reporting on paid advertising and website analytics, so this would be icing on the cake.

Colm M.

Strong Software - Will Satisfy Your Reporting Needs

Very strong.

I've been using Swydo for over 4 years across both digital agencies and in house reporting. I find it very useful indeed. My favourite features are the: online dashboard and the integration with Google Sheets. This allows me to completely automate my reporting, schedule reports and just makes for an easy life.

I was also pleased to see the recent integration with HubSpot. The automated reporting market is highly competitive and I've dabbled with other tools. However, Swydo is the best I've used.

Their support is very good. They are always very responsive and polite.

There can be discrepancies of FB organic metrics - examples FB Likes and IG Follow kpi's don't seem to be consistent with FB or IG. I think there is a reason for this - but as a user I just want it to work first time!

I would also like to see automated invoicing emails with the invoice attached as a pdf. This would allow me to set automated rules between my email and Xero - my financial system for my Swydo bills.

Daniel O.

Affordable Reporting Tool With Best Value

Bewertet am 19.3.2020

I like the ease of use. Reports are easy to set up and templates make it easier to replicate reports for other clients.

They are slow to release new features, but they have added features I've requested in due time. Also, they haven't added many integrations since we started using the tool. We do use the majority of the ones they offer but integrations with Marketo, WebCEO, Hubspot, Yelp would be awesome to have.

Very Inuititive

Bewertet am 25.1.2021

Swydo is very intuitive and easy to use. Within minutes you can connect your ad platforms and start segmenting data.

Making complex filters to separate out ad campaigns is extremely easy.

Monthly reports is as easy as just changing the report dates.

One con would be to create more customizable rows. i.e stretch sections out wider or contract them to save space on reports.

Patrick L.

Best reporting tool I know

Bewertet am 26.1.2021

Fast, reliable, intuitive, nice staff but they could respond a bit quicker to support tickets.

When we were looking for a reporting tool years ago I did a proper SWOT analysis for all the (Google Ads) reporting tools out there. The main thing on which Swydo won the test was speed.

Some features are only available on higher plans. We are a small agency and can't afford to spend too much on reporting but we would like to use all the features.

DashThis, Whatagraph, Supermetrics und ReportGarden

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Swydo

Mainly because of the speed.
Carlos O.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Time saving tool that also makes us look good!

Bewertet am 26.6.2019

It has been a huge time saver for our agency, the reports look great and they are often offering new features and functionality.

I like the prebuilt reports as they make it easy to customize as opposed to having to create a report from scratch every time for each client. They have pre-built reports for SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads and many more.

All of them look great in terms of formatting and they are updated often as new metrics become available.

Occasionally some of the widgets break or fail to pull data via API, but I have always had a quick response from their customer service.

Dennis U.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Swydo Makes Marketing Reports Easier than Ever!

Bewertet am 21.11.2019

As a business, Swydo really completes our most important job: showing results. The reports we generate are well-designed, easy to understand and show the client exactly what they need to see how their marketing efforts are doing.

When setting up marketing for our clients, we use a very large range of products / tools. Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook, Linked In, etc. etc. Having the ability to create a single report dashboard with key KPIs from all of those tools is what makes Swydo better than any other reporting software available today.

The software does a tremendous job, but a slightly higher level of customization (such as adjusting the range on X / Y line charts) would really top it off. Otherwise, it's perfect for our needs.

Tim G.

Swydo Is Terrific Reporting Software

Bewertet am 25.1.2021

I love Swydo. It's easy to create Adwords, Bing & Facebook reports. I can't recommend it enough. I use it to generate reports for my clients and it's so easy to customize and automate. And the reports look wonderful

I'd like to see a little bit more customization along the lines of labels in Adwords.

Giel K.
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use reporting tool

Bewertet am 25.1.2021

The flexibility of the reports. They have implementations with a lot of channels which makes it very easy to create a custom, understandable report for every client. The live dashboards are also very nice!

Not really. We use the software everyday to complete our tasks and create reports for customers.

Steve M.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The world's leading analytical reporting software

Bewertet am 25.1.2021

Excellent. We did a huge amount of research and we have been using Swydo for over 4 years now and we wouldn't change.

The integrations with relevant platforms are excellent

None really. The tools and continued growth of the product work well for us.

Kseniya M.

Save your time

Bewertet am 14.1.2021

Our team finds this product very useful. First of all, it's a user-friendly interface, so it gives our new teammates a possibility to get in fast. It's easy to create any report for your client, and integrations with Google Ads and Google Analytics are very suitable for our activity type.

Reports and dashboards can be located in different folders for one client.

Rebecca F.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Making Advertising reporting easy

Bewertet am 15.1.2021

We love that it is in-depth and allows you to add images, links and your own text. Awesome product at an affordable price point.

A nice and easy tool that delivers great advertising reporting for our clients. Easy to implement, add commentary, customise and present to our clients.

We can't fault it! Works for our whole team and our clients.

DashThis und ReportGarden

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Swydo

Customer service, functionality and cost
Dave R.
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Swydo is a great choice and is a good value for the money

Bewertet am 14.1.2021

Excellent. I renewed last year and I plan on staying with Swydo.

I liked the cost and on-boarding process. I also felt very comfortable going with Swydo after my initial pre-sales calls.

Occasional delay w/Tech Support getting back to me with answers/help. Limitations in what/how data can be included in reports.

Sonja W.

Easy to setup and use, many report functions and features, very reliable

Easy to setup and use, many report functions and features, very reliable

Download of a report need enhanced usablity, takes to much time

ReportGarden

Price, Function, develeopment team in EU
Sam D.

Great for reporting

Bewertet am 15.1.2021

Easy to use and setup and stable

Easy to set up, connects easy to the advertising platforms.

Limited design options, visualisation is limited.

Whatagraph und Octoboard for Agencies