Fresha

Sortieren nach

Jorge

Amazing booking system

Bewertet am 27.7.2021

Cheap - free if you don’t use it to its fullest. Definitely worth paying commission for online bookings or a bit of marketing (eg blast emails or sms)

No sync with Google calendar and lack of that pre-payment option at least for first time patients

Jane
David
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

LIGHTYEARS AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION

Bewertet am 10.12.2020

I made the switch from Mind Body, and within days, my whole team absolutely fell in love with it. Afterwards, my clients have now done the same

The interface for both clients and operators, it's smooth and never glitchy, it's EASY as can be, the price is unbeatable, and the customer service is excellent.... Like a Tesla, this is software that gets BETTER overtime. Can't wait to see where it goes!

Still waiting to find one. I suppose the marketing items could be expanded, but they keep us posted about that which is very nice.

Richard
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The system does not work well

Bewertet am 4.10.2022

Overall poor. Support don't seem to acknowledge or understand issues that are raised and offer 'solutions' that either ignore information they have already been given or are just not relevant to the issue. I have been fobbed off on many occasions and nothing improves. I have £6k worth of vouchers sold through Fresha in the last 6 months so moving to a different system would be a nightmare but staying is a nightmare too.

Fresha is affordable compared to many other similar systems.

The voucher system is NOT fit for purpose. A client with a voucher cant put in a code and use it to checkout like you can with EVERY other voucher system. We have had to duplicate every single massage we offer (including for each time variation) and have "voucher only" booking so they put the code in as a note and we manually check the voucher off the system.
We sell vouchers for specific massage types and durations. If someone has a voucher for a 1 hour Swedish massage that costs £40 and we increase the massage cost to £45 the voucher is no longer valid AT ALL. Fresha sees the service as being "deleted" rather than the client needs to pay £5 more.
The calendar sync is one way while other systems have 2 way sync which would make it MUCH easier for therapists to manage their availability.
They have just started charging for appointment confirmations. They look at the average number of clients you had in previous months and You are allocated 1 reminder message per client. The thing is though that to run the business properly each client might get 3 messages (or more if they reschedule) so you will almost certainly be paying for extra messages.
When clients do reschedule their appointment does not show up through calendar sync.
There is no option to embed the booking system on your website and the ability to change the look or feel of your booking page on Fresha

Jon
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

My personal P.A !

Bewertet am 1.3.2023

Has been a godsend that after 46 years in the industry, wish I’d discovered sooner as it frees up time to spend one to one with my clients . As I am retiring, [sensitive content hidden]
at Fresha has been brilliant in guiding me step by step through disabling my account .

Great initiation advice - once explained to customers , booking was straightforward for them & convenient . This eased up my reception time to focus on the “hair” time with my client base - kept track of my sales , products& loved receiving online reviews . Blast campaigns were integral to my business throughout the pandemic & since

Would’ve love a wait list , for cancellation appointments, but believe this is forthcoming .

Rachel
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Going Live with On Line Booking

Bewertet am 1.12.2020

The Customer Service. Hands down the most outstanding customer service . Fresha is there to answer questions, provide training, assistance and follow through with genuine care and dedication to make your scheduling, on line booking and marketing successful. We are very pleased with the outstanding
investment Fresha has brought our Company.
The software is very user friendly. Our guests have loved the on line booking upgrade which has increased our sales and made it more convenient our guests to have options and information about the service and treatments that we provide.

We wish we would have launched Fresha Plus sooner.

Emily
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Fantastic!!

Bewertet am 31.3.2020

Loved it!

I love that Fresha is simple and easy to use. Coming from a much more complicated system like MINDBODY, Fresha was so wonderfully easy to figure out and implement. Customer service has always been so kind and responsive and happy to help. I love this software and am So grateful for how they have supported me during the challenges of COVID-19.

I have been with them for a few years so like any software it has been a gradual build with new features. Online processing/sales and gift cards weren’t always a feature but they are so great at listening to the needs of their customers and making upgrades.

Sarah

Fresha Review

Bewertet am 23.3.2021

Fresha has been very easy for us to use since the day we set up, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful with any queries we have had and been a massive help in implementing the software for our salon. We moved over from another booking system and find that for what we use the software for, Fresha has been much better value for money

It was very easy to set up and navigate. Capturing client details is very beneficial to us and I’m sure this has contributed to our lack of no shows. There are so many options to chose from making it fully customisable to each salon. We can run two salons from the same software which saves a lot of time and clients also find it simple to navigate and book themselves in.

Consultation forms is a huge part of our job and it’s great to be able to send to clients ahead of their appointment, however a lot of clients do not fill these out, even after being reminded, so it would be beneficial to have a feature which enables us to have the client fill out their form on the spot in the salon from our own iPad.

When clients book themselves online we have had a few instances of people thinking they have already paid for their appointment as they put their card details in. It would be great if it was explained to them that we only capture these details in case of cancellation or no show.

Kat

Fresha is INCREDIBLE

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

Fresha makes running my business so much easier. All the features I use are just so easy and sleek. The booking calendar, reminders, payments, stock taking. The customer service is second to none.. any issue or query is answered so quickly and always resolved.

The booking system is so easy to use, I love every feature. Booking, confirmation, payment, reschedule.. the holding card details

That I can’t sync it to my google calendar

Bernardo
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Doesn't work for most hair salons

Bewertet am 25.9.2019

Overall, when there is an actual way they can help you, you get a straight answer but when you have an issue with a feature that they don't have, you get emails back with answers not related to your initial question.
I'm guessing also that this app is made by developers who haven't consulted with salon owners and it shows.

Easy to set up and use. Interface is well designed.

Does not work for all hair salons!
You cannot choose two service providers we hen clients book online. E.g.. One of our staff is a stylist and her clients visit other colourists in the salon for their colour. You can't book two separate people so the client is forced to make one appointment at a time which is frustrating for them. Also, they haven't set it up so you see when the next available time or day is so the client has to check day by day to find an available spot which is also annoying for them.

salonMonster

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha

I didn't. I prefer salonmonster.

Antwort von Fresha Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Sorry to see this, Fernandez. Actually, we have 40,000 Salons using us globally, have won Most User-friendly, Most Popular and Most Affordable for 3 years in a row, so the team definitely know what they are doing ;)

The Support team spent a lot of time responding to your emails and finding solutions for your very specific requests. If we don't have a feature, of course we'd try and find a solution for you, and if not, it would be added to the to do lists.

You're welcome back anytime but we wish you luck with your continued search :)

Jaime
  • Branche: Sport
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Fresha review

Bewertet am 28.3.2023

The support you get from customer services. [sensitive content hidden] was very helpful explaining in detail the questions I had and how to help.

It is a little bit difficult to get started. I still haven’t utilised all the things fresha has to offer.

April

Amazing Scheduling App

Bewertet am 8.10.2019

Great user-friendly system and features. Amazing app!

Recently switched the Shedul as it offers more features that my previous app didn’t have such as categorized services when online booking, colour-coded services, daily reports, inventory, analytics, etc.

I wish there was a feature to also have a 1hr text reminder along with the 24/48hr e-mail reminder. My clients really appreciated that feature my old app provided.

StyleSeat und Schedulista

Warum Fresha gewählt wurde

Their online booking feature did not organized the different services in categories. I offer 3 different services and look to add more in the future. I wanted my clients to be able to quickly and easily navigate to their desired service.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Square Appointments

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha

Professional look, functionality, 24/7 customer support.
Khane
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Great App

Bewertet am 19.1.2021

Fresha was very easy to set up. They constantly improve features and take suggestions.

The least thing I liked was they switched to being a paid app, but it’s still one of the best

Ted
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Spa Management and POS software that will be LOVED by Spa Owners and Managers who implement it!

Bewertet am 4.6.2017

Many, if the company will be doing such a great job, in near future Shedul will be the Spa Management software to go! My wife spa is very customer oriented and this software allows us to accommodate our customers request much easier, quicker and with fewer errors. I love it!

There are many areas of this software that I really like (even now, when the software is limited in certain functions BUT, it is continuously updated with new functions. In a year or so it will be the best software that is available to manage spas and salons. And, it might be the software of choice for spa managers and owners due to the fallowing few reasons:
Ease of Use, multi-platform compatibility, fast, reliable and it has all you need to run a day to day beauty spa operation including POS.
Appointment scheduling and appointment management are the BEST compared to other software that I have evaluated or used (and I paid $$$) Actually, it has no limitations nor restrictions and I Love It.
Inventory Management working great though does not have yet incorporated "low stock warning" but I am sure it will have soon so no issue for me.
Services - very easy to create and manage. One limitation, for now, is that so far they don't have available "packages" and tracking package usage. Though, I believe that they will include them very soon.
Clients - Shedul has all you need including almost real time SMS/email clients notifications (appointment creation, changes, or completion). There are no automatic reminders yet, but the software keeps it organized very nicely using color codes.
Reports- right now a little limited but they are constantly adding new ones.
Shedul - administrator listening to their client's requests.

Right now the application does not have the interface to setup a merchant account (Credit Card processing) though they are working on it and it should be ready in the next few months.
You can setup two different tax tables (sales and service) but in the reports so far there is no specific report that you can calculate a sale tax. Never the less, you can manually calculate it since there is a report for total $ sales for a specific period.
Packages- hopefully, they will implement soon option to sell package deals and some type of way of tracking usage of services in the package against the client or actual package.
Voucher- we don't use vouchers so I did not find this function too useful. We sell "Gift Certificate" and hopefully they will implement sales and management of gift certificate in POS.
It would be nice to have in POS percentage for service tip calculation since many of our clients often say "give particular % as a tip for the service". Right now there is a function in POS where you can add a certain amount as a tip to the total bill. For many people that could be sufficient though.

Sarah

Thanks Fresha and team

Bewertet am 23.3.2021

I think I’ve said everything at the top.
I do feel the positive change in going with an app. I don’t know how I managed without it. I know there may be other apps about, but I’m happy with the pay as you go that Fresha do.

Before Fresha, I was using a pencil and an book. Clients had to call by phone to book an appointment or send a message through social media. On my day off, I would carry the book with me and divert calls to my phone. This wasn’t great if I was out and about shopping or just having a needed switch off /quiet time. I can honestly say that going online with Fresha, has changed my business. Clients can book in easily and the book now buttons create opportunities for clients to see who’s available at any time day or night. I love all the features and the consultation helps a great deal. I think that Fresha helps my salon to reach out to the people who don’t like to call for appointments and for browsing prices and services without feeling like they have to commit. I love the now show fee. Has helped immensely. I like how the app overall polishes the business and makes it more professional. Generating new clients through this, has helped us grow and expand with new staff. Oh, I love that my accountant can also log in and get what she needs at any time without me having a hand written log. I love that it’s harder for staff to take money using fraudulent means. Fresha let’s me know exactly who’s paid what and I know exactly what’s going on.

If there’s anything I’m not sure about, I feel I can get in touch and ask.
I’m not so keen on the card payment device. It’s a bit slow and clunky. Also- with the no show- sometimes people clear their account so you can’t take the payments they owe. I don’t think there’s much you could do with that.
I would like the client info to merge better for people who one week book in with their maiden name of Scott and other times decide to be ‘oh.. is it under the name Wilson?’ And have 2 different client a counts ..or use different emails.

Sashana
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Very Simple and User Friendly

Bewertet am 8.2.2021

I am a freelance makeup artist who has been searching tirelessly for a scheduling app that can make booking easy, track my clients and their appointments, and accommodate discounts, gift certificates and group and appointments. My experience with Fresha has been great thus far, and I don't see myself moving away from it anytime soon.

First, Fresha is really easy to use and the layout of the software is quite beautiful. All the symbols and labels are found to the left of the screen. They're clearly visible, they're accurate and are easily distinguishable from each other.
Also, The process of setting up and creating your booking website is very simple and straightforward. There really is no need for a tutorial of any kind. However, tutorials can be found on YouTube. I never needed to use any of those.
One of my absolute favorite features is the ability to create vouchers for sale. Although the option to sell the vouchers on my site is not yet available in my region, I'm still able to create them and sell them on my own. Once paid for, I can then email the voucher to the recipient, and they can go ahead and use that voucher to book or subsidize the cost of services on my site.
Also, I love Fresha Plus. Fresha Plus is not a separate app, but is integrated into this software. The features of Fresha Plus have proven to be very useful. This is especially so as it relates to integrating my Fresha with my Instagram and Facebook business accounts. Persons can now book with me on Fresha by clicking my 'Book Now' button on either of those social media pages. It also gives an option to integrate Fresha with Reserve with Google so that persons can book with you through Google Maps and other Google platforms.

I like Fresha, but there is one main feature that is missing. There is no option to create or incorporate add-on's for appointments when booking. Add-on's are offerings which clients may desire to receive and pay for in addition to their original booking. Those other offerings are charged separately, but their incorporation may not necessarily lengthen the service time. To incorporate add-on's, you have to create a whole new service and incorporate those extras as options, or calculate the actual total after having sent the client an invoice through Fresha. So, the client cannot get their true total initially if they want to add any other options to their service. There is definitely a need for the 'add-on' option, as its absence is really felt in a great way.

Narelle
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

poor customer service - actually NO customer service

Bewertet am 8.3.2021

Frustrating and dissapointing.

its easy to use and free and at the time I was lucky enough to get a response from someone when I made enquiries, however a couple of years down the track and you get zero support and zero response.

its slow and when its not working you cannot get hold of ANYONE to help you. No contact number, no tech support, no virtual assistant just send an email and wait for NOBODY to respond to you while your clients cant book online and your business loses money by the second. Frustrating. I would rather pay for a platform that can actually assist you rather than a free one that leaves you hanging.

Hi Narelle,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent experience with Fresha.

We're glad to hear you find our software simple and easy to use.

We're sorry to hear you're unhappy about the support you have received.

Our Help Centre is packed full of handy help guides and useful tips that may provide a quick resolution to your query.

If you can't find the answer you're looking for, our Partner support team is available to answer your queries via email 24/7, including holidays.

Our response time can vary during busy periods, but we aim to respond to every query we receive within 24 hours.

If there's anything else we can help you with, get in touch at hello@fresha.com and we'll get back to you as quickly as we can. - Team Fresha

Jade
  • Branche: Sport

Great scheduling program

Bewertet am 29.3.2020

I have been using Shedul as a scheduling tool. This has helped me to be a lot more organised and has prevented me from double booking staff which was happening before. It saves me time when taking bookings because I can see all my staff's bookings for the day on the same screen. I love how easy it is to use and I hope to keep using it for a long time.

- Shedul/Fresha is REALLY easy to use. We are a surf school, not a salon and I was able to adapt it to fit our needs easily. Even staff who are not good with technology were able to log on and easily use this program. I've used many different scheduling programs and this one has been the best for my needs with this company, and definitely the easiest to learn to use.
- Adaptable - I was able to set up products mostly as I needed to even though they are not the products the program was intended for.
- The software has not crashed the entire time I've been using it. I have had no technical problems with it, which is great!!!
- Support - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from the Shedul team contacted me and asked if I needed any help, or if I had any suggestions or further needs from the software - this was impressive!!
- Ease of access - I can be logged on on my computer, phone and my bosses phone all at once with no problems

I'm looking forward to the class feature being added, this will be very helpful for our business.

It would be nice to be able to view multiple days and multiple staff at the same time on the calendar but I am happy with how it is currently.

Shayna

Choose something else...

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

I do not recommend this company. The headache and frustration of dealing with them is too much. If I did not already have my clients set up in their system, I would be switching to something else.

Fresha is easy from a set-up perspective. It’s easy to set up clients, booking appointments, etc. It all goes downhill after that.

I ordered a debit terminal in December 9, 2020. My business was scheduled to be open for business by the new year. There was no sign of my terminal. I emailed. I got a call. The guy had to “review my details” (which were already provided on the application) to see how much I would have to pay for the terminal. Except on the website it says it’s included in the 2.29% plus $0.20 per transaction fees.

I’m already very upset at the delay only to hear about these extra costs. We go through the details again and then it’s determined that with my total sales the terminal is free. They’re going to send the terminal right away. This was in early January.

It’s now February 3, 2021. I STILL do not have a terminal. I had emailed again in late January and received another call. The manufacturer was behind and if I wanted a machine that didn’t print receipts, it would be shipped that day. Yes, that was fine. Three days later I emailed again to get the tracking number. It still wasn’t shipped!!!!

It finally shipped on January 18. It arrived in Lachine, QC in January 25. It’s still sitting there.

Hi Shayna,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent experience with Fresha.

We're glad to hear you found the set up and scheduling process simple and easy to use. We're sorry to hear about the delay with your card terminal reaching you and the confusion regarding your fees.

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us and we hope you have a positive experience using Fresha moving forward.

- Team Fresha

Tristin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Severely limited, bad long-term choice

Bewertet am 26.2.2019

Shedul is a deceptive piece of software because it is clean, good-looking, and easy to get started. But it is a terrible option in the long term, unless you plan to be a small business that never grows or you plan to pay someone to manually handle all of your scheduling and business-flow processes forever.

Very easy to setup and use. My staff were able to pick it up right away with minimal learning curve. The online booking system for clients is simple and clean.

No Google Calendar integration = dead end software. You cannot automate *anything* with this software, meaning you will be stuck manually handling everything related to booking for as long as you use this software. This means you will have some serious pain as your business grows. Worse yet, the online booking system is more a marketplace than anything else, making it very simple for your prospective clients to inadvertently end up on a competitor's booking page. Ouch!

Antwort von Fresha Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Tristin, sorry to see this!

If you're looking for growth, your account is 100% unlimited so you can add as many staff, locations, services etc as you'd like. SMS and client notifications are also free & unlimited as part of your free for life account so the sky is the limit!

We're all about automation so clients can book online rather than needing full time staff to manage your calendar. If you start using the checkout features, you'll also see your reports are automatically populated for you.

My recommendation would be to drive more online bookings and use the check out features.

Likewise, online bookings can be through your own online bookings widgets for your website, facebook and instagram which I saw are not being used, as well as the marketplace, so you have both options and best of both worlds. We can however remove you from the marketplace if you'd prefer.

Hope this helps and keen to help further so you can use all of Shedul to make life easier :)

Natalie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You get what you pay for

Bewertet am 19.8.2020

I wouldn't continue to use the service neither would I recommend to others due to their lack of customer service support and unavailability to resolve extremely important issues related to receiving payments. In my opinion cash flow is the main importance when running a business and trusting a service provider to ensure this function is operating is of the highest importance.

It is very easy to use in terms of it's operational functions. You can learn how to carry out activities easily as it's simple and self explanatory.

They do offer support with a dedicated account manager but I have had a bad experience with their customer support service.

The customer support service is terrible - I have had payments taken from clients that have not been transferred to me causing cash flow problems. I have been unable to resolve this after sending multiple email messages (the only form of contacting customer services) however I do have a mobile number for my account manager who hasn't responded!
There is no procedure to resolve issues (non payments!) other than to be redirected to your account manager - who may or may not respond.

Jennifer
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Helpful and Serves Its Purpose

Bewertet am 2.8.2019

When they aren't changing things every week, we are very happy with the product. We love the new app which makes sure my therapists know immediately when their schedule changes.

Cost effective, simple and easy to use design, web based.

They make updates so frequently that you are constantly having to relearn where things are and how to do simple tasks. I feel like they should leave some things alone.

Vagaro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha

The cost and it fit our needs.
Linda
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best ease of use and awesome Customer Service!

Bewertet am 28.9.2017

Manageability of my entire booking system and inventory control. I not only have a finely tuned booking system where clients can make and manage their own bookings; I also have a system whereby I can calculate exactly how much each client visit costs ion real terms.

I worked for Microsoft for 13 years, have their tattoos all over my body, have my Office 365 subscription... In other words I am fully 100% Microsoft. Microsoft has introduced a new product, which I get for free, with Office 365 called Booking. I was super excited as I thought I could move off Shedul and have nothing except Microsoft running in my environment. WRONG!!! Shedul is in every way a superior product. Microsoft, I still LOVE you, but Shedul kicks your Booking App. Shedul is by far the best product out there!!!

Only con is that I cannot process Credit Card payments and send directed marketing from the app. But I believe the Credit Card facility will be introduced soon. To be honest it was easy enough to export my database and do a mail merge for my directed marketing.

Amna
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing support and easy to use!

Bewertet am 25.7.2021

As someone who has been in the beauty/aesthetics industry for 7 years, I’ve used many systems but Fresha by far is the best! Straight forward and easy to understand and manage. There’s fantastic tools on Fresha and is easy to navigate.
The support from the team at Fresha has been amazing! The lovely [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been an absolute diamond in helping us set up Fresha as well as being so quick to help us with any queries and questions. He is always able to schedule in time with us to sit and chat about what’s been going on and guides us on what we need to do. Nothing is too much for Indi and he’s an absolute delight to work with. We are a lucky clinic to have someone so fantastic work with us!

Love being able to create forms and personalise them so easily. Booking, cancelling and rescheduling appointments is straight forward. Having reminders for client appointments on the day it’s made and a day before is so helpful for our clients!

A few features that are coming soon are taking a little while like using WhatsApp to send out mass marketing but we can wait a little longer!

Karen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best ever system for my salon!! My clienst love it and we love it more!!!

Bewertet am 27.6.2018

I get daily benefits from increased clientele, to professional messages to cash up to reports the list is never ending. I am delighted I have had the pleasure to work with this product for 2 and a half years and at no charge. I would be lost without it and my business would die a death!!!

Super easy to use!! Easy for clients to book 24/7 easy for staff to book. Best of all at any time day or night we can check appointments and clients may book appointments. brilliant system. I love the features and continual updating!

I don't have any cons! This system has proven to be amazing all round. As a salon owner this is a fantastic product and whats more it FREE!! what ore could one ask for. My only con is the negative and sometimes rude comments on the feedback - REALLY??? - its free and brilliant! So why the negative comments/

Breeanna
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Must have for your business

Bewertet am 4.12.2019

Above expe

Having a business takes a lot. Time, money, skills, organization, books, inventory, communication with clients, staff, list goes on and on.

Shedul makes life for a business owner easier. It allows you to make profiles for clients, add their personal info and notes. Schedule appointment, block off times, select available hours during the week, input your inventory and how much each service uses to keep track, input all your services into the categories you wish along with time frame it will take and cost. Allows you to cancel or reschedule clients and sends clients text/ email notifications for reminder of their appointments, when they been rescheduled, and a invoice of their purchase. Click arrived on appointment when client shows up and check in and out for clients. There is graphs to track your business status and show you what work you have done and what’s coming up. You can add workers to the schedule and give others power to the books or no power allow them to do some services or all. Clients can schedule online themselves, and pay. That’s just the tip of the iceberg you have to try it yourself to see what all it’s capable of but it is easy to use, orginzed, time saver, and free! Yes it saves you money too

Wish it had a way to send a customized message to everyone for promotions or holiday deals.