1.226 Bewertungen

1.226 Bewertungen
Shayna J.

Choose something else...

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

I do not recommend this company. The headache and frustration of dealing with them is too much. If I did not already have my clients set up in their system, I would be switching to something else.

Fresha is easy from a set-up perspective. It’s easy to set up clients, booking appointments, etc. It all goes downhill after that.

I ordered a debit terminal in December 9, 2020. My business was scheduled to be open for business by the new year. There was no sign of my terminal. I emailed. I got a call. The guy had to “review my details” (which were already provided on the application) to see how much I would have to pay for the terminal. Except on the website it says it’s included in the 2.29% plus $0.20 per transaction fees.

I’m already very upset at the delay only to hear about these extra costs. We go through the details again and then it’s determined that with my total sales the terminal is free. They’re going to send the terminal right away. This was in early January.

It’s now February 3, 2021. I STILL do not have a terminal. I had emailed again in late January and received another call. The manufacturer was behind and if I wanted a machine that didn’t print receipts, it would be shipped that day. Yes, that was fine. Three days later I emailed again to get the tracking number. It still wasn’t shipped!!!!

It finally shipped on January 18. It arrived in Lachine, QC in January 25. It’s still sitting there.

Hi Shayna,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent experience with Fresha.

We're glad to hear you found the set up and scheduling process simple and easy to use. We're sorry to hear about the delay with your card terminal reaching you and the confusion regarding your fees.

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us and we hope you have a positive experience using Fresha moving forward.

- Team Fresha

Tamar G.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Makes my life so much easier & efficient

Bewertet am 9.3.2021

Pleased with the all round system and will continue to partner with them until I’m not. Or that they start to fall behind what is needed in their system to run my business to the best of its ability. Right now they are doing a great job and moving forward. And this is accompanied with fab customer service. So just keep doing what you’re doing.

I initially joined as the set up was free. After using this free account to run my salon for a couple years I decided to upgrade to Fresha plus to receive the extra features that will be beneficial to my business. Customer service through messenger and once assigned an advisor was great. Very helpful and attentive.

I know the team are constantly working on new features to launch, however I’m impatient and sometimes wish they could work a bit quicker. I’m desperate for the consultation forms feature to be finalised so I can use it for all my services which is so important to have in the beauty/aesthetic industry. I also hope their targets can turn into actual dates to adhere to. The social media pages say things are coming but we have no time scale and sometimes waiting seems like forever. These are minor things though with what they have achieved up to now. I’d also like to be able to control how many of each service can be booked in one day or back to back, a cut off point so to speak of certain treatments.

Jade T.
  • Branche: Sport

Great scheduling program

Bewertet am 29.3.2020

I have been using Shedul as a scheduling tool. This has helped me to be a lot more organised and has prevented me from double booking staff which was happening before. It saves me time when taking bookings because I can see all my staff's bookings for the day on the same screen. I love how easy it is to use and I hope to keep using it for a long time.

- Shedul/Fresha is REALLY easy to use. We are a surf school, not a salon and I was able to adapt it to fit our needs easily. Even staff who are not good with technology were able to log on and easily use this program. I've used many different scheduling programs and this one has been the best for my needs with this company, and definitely the easiest to learn to use.
- Adaptable - I was able to set up products mostly as I needed to even though they are not the products the program was intended for.
- The software has not crashed the entire time I've been using it. I have had no technical problems with it, which is great!!!
- Support - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from the Shedul team contacted me and asked if I needed any help, or if I had any suggestions or further needs from the software - this was impressive!!
- Ease of access - I can be logged on on my computer, phone and my bosses phone all at once with no problems

I'm looking forward to the class feature being added, this will be very helpful for our business.

It would be nice to be able to view multiple days and multiple staff at the same time on the calendar but I am happy with how it is currently.

Eduardo O.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, reliable and very robust.

Bewertet am 6.1.2020

This platform has allowed us to expand considerably thanks to the marketing campaigns that we can do through our website and facebook pages integrated into this application,
in addition to allowing us to make reservations online, another highlight is the inventory control that we have been able to make with this tool, in addition to payments, is a very comprehensive program that offers great functionality, facilitating and optimizing the management of the business, so the team will improve their productivity and efficiency, thanks to the commands made in Shedul. Thanks to this tool our business has grown rapidly and has managed to consolidate in the market and earn the trust and satisfaction of our customers.

Shedul is a web platform that has a mobile application (iOs and Android), has a very friendly interface, does not require learning curve, its design is very effective and elegant, allows to centralize all aspects related to the administration of a beauty salon, integrates features such as web site customization, booking appointments and recurring appointments, management of employees, inventories....
This efficient tool is accessible from any device, anywhere and at any time via the Internet. In addition, it has a very complete free version and more functional business plans.

There is nothing I dislike about this program is very robust, complete and effective, has a high rate of customization, is well structured and offers excellent results.

Emily P.
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Fantastic!!

Bewertet am 31.3.2020

Loved it!

I love that Fresha is simple and easy to use. Coming from a much more complicated system like MINDBODY, Fresha was so wonderfully easy to figure out and implement. Customer service has always been so kind and responsive and happy to help. I love this software and am So grateful for how they have supported me during the challenges of COVID-19.

I have been with them for a few years so like any software it has been a gradual build with new features. Online processing/sales and gift cards weren’t always a feature but they are so great at listening to the needs of their customers and making upgrades.

Helena Q.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My Search For Software Ends Here!

Bewertet am 8.10.2018

My over all experience has been a complete pleaser. I am completely cyber challenged, seriously, this is the first Software program that I've ever been abke to use with such confidence.

I love it!

I love EVERYTHING about this Software! I'm in my 50's, yup old school, always felt I was one of those hard to teach an old dog new tricks people. But I downloaded the free version of Shedul, a bit intimidated I played around with it adding my products & sevices etc... very simple to do.

I finally got up the nerve to actually start booking clients... but also continued to use my old appointment book as a back-up.. yup still intimidated by these on line things.

However, in about a week, I saw how much more this appointment booking Software did, I was so amazed & confident, I ditched my old hard copy appointment book. I no longer had to give my clients a handwritten appointment card or call to remind them the day before.

It also helps with accounting, keeps track of your sales, prints out receipts, monthly reports... what more do you need??

And this is the FREE version!! Its a keeper.

There's really nothing that I don't like. I see there's an email you can set up to send clients promotional offers etc. I have to look into that, I'm not sure if it comes with the free version.

The only thing more I would like is perhaps an occasional email update from the company to give me tips or provide info about other features that Shedul can do to make running my business easier.

Otherwise NO complaints. If an old dog like me can use it with confidence, anyone can.

Carla T.

Life saving system

Bewertet am 23.3.2021

Very happy, wouldn’t mind if it was a bit more affordable for people small like me but I’m happy and grateful for having the system for free.
I also would like to mention [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the lady assigned for my area for her phone call yesterday, no hard sell at all, just wanting to know me and my view on Fresha and also offered to help me with the system to see what else I could benefit from, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] knows that I can’t afford at the moment the subscription and still was very kind offering to look what else I can do with my free account, was lovely and very pleasant to me. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and hope you get this review

I’ve been with Fresha from the beginning, used to be called shedull. I thought it was to good to be true, free for life?! What was the catch I thought? NONE! Yes free! For me the system it’s just amazing, from online bookings, text and email confirmations for clients, costumer service when I have doubts they are fast with solutions and explanations. I don’t use all of the features as I’m happy with what I’ve got, however if I was to grow my business for sure I would sign up for the rest of the features... only can say good things because it’s been very good for me. Highly recommend it.

I can’t fault anything... like I said above I do t use the whole systems fully...

Carolina S.
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Works wonderfully for temp staffing, too!

Bewertet am 12.11.2019

Shedul has created a simple scheduling software that works well for any industry. It is a free (or low cost) solution which is awesome for small business like mine. There are plenty of features available that my business doesn't use, but that other businesses could definitely benefit from.

I run a dental temporary staffing agency and we began using this program around the time it came out. It was very new and the developers were in close contact with us often asking what we liked/disliked about the program. We use it in an unintended and unconventional way but it has worked better for us than any scheduler built for staffing.

The ease of adding appointments, changing, updating, and notifying clients of these changes is unsurpassed. We have tried out several other program that were designed for our industry but just have not found anything that does more for the same price - free!

We haven't explored the new Fresha options to book online in depth but the booking page that it generates when you turn it on looks very professional. I would recommend it for any salon, spa or business that wants to present themselves well online with a little budget.

They have been growing quickly and making a lot of changes. The only real issue I've faced is a 3-4 second lag but it has only just started happening in the last couple weeks so I'm sure it will be resolved soon. The support staff is responsive and helpful.

Sashana B.
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Very Simple and User Friendly

Bewertet am 8.2.2021

I am a freelance makeup artist who has been searching tirelessly for a scheduling app that can make booking easy, track my clients and their appointments, and accommodate discounts, gift certificates and group and appointments. My experience with Fresha has been great thus far, and I don't see myself moving away from it anytime soon.

First, Fresha is really easy to use and the layout of the software is quite beautiful. All the symbols and labels are found to the left of the screen. They're clearly visible, they're accurate and are easily distinguishable from each other.
Also, The process of setting up and creating your booking website is very simple and straightforward. There really is no need for a tutorial of any kind. However, tutorials can be found on YouTube. I never needed to use any of those.
One of my absolute favorite features is the ability to create vouchers for sale. Although the option to sell the vouchers on my site is not yet available in my region, I'm still able to create them and sell them on my own. Once paid for, I can then email the voucher to the recipient, and they can go ahead and use that voucher to book or subsidize the cost of services on my site.
Also, I love Fresha Plus. Fresha Plus is not a separate app, but is integrated into this software. The features of Fresha Plus have proven to be very useful. This is especially so as it relates to integrating my Fresha with my Instagram and Facebook business accounts. Persons can now book with me on Fresha by clicking my 'Book Now' button on either of those social media pages. It also gives an option to integrate Fresha with Reserve with Google so that persons can book with you through Google Maps and other Google platforms.

I like Fresha, but there is one main feature that is missing. There is no option to create or incorporate add-on's for appointments when booking. Add-on's are offerings which clients may desire to receive and pay for in addition to their original booking. Those other offerings are charged separately, but their incorporation may not necessarily lengthen the service time. To incorporate add-on's, you have to create a whole new service and incorporate those extras as options, or calculate the actual total after having sent the client an invoice through Fresha. So, the client cannot get their true total initially if they want to add any other options to their service. There is definitely a need for the 'add-on' option, as its absence is really felt in a great way.

Milan C.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing software, developers have nailed it as they have captured all the features we need...

Bewertet am 17.8.2016

This software is exactly what we have been searching for. It has the features we need, is powerful enough to maintain all of our client data, appointments for multiple staff, sales dashboard, generating reports, import/export data, online booking buttons for social media websites including Facebook, and much much more.

I have worked with various software and client relationship managers previously however I have found this to be extremely easy to use for all staff over other programs. We have a relatively new small business and I have personally tried over 30 different similar type programs and none of them have suited my needs, and couldn't customise to our needs. I even tried Excel based systems and creating my own however it was harder for multiple staff to use and would be prone to mistakes. Due to this, we stayed with the good old appointment book for appointments and used excel to track sales etc.

Coming across this software has changed all that; we are now using this and have ditched excel and filed away the appointment book. It literally does everything we need and has extra features we can also use that we weren't using before.

Everything we need is here with the ease of access required for all staff members. It's great that we can see daily appointments, sales, revenue etc from the dashboard and can easily generate reports and export to excel. Adding different services and products (i.e. retail add on products) is extremely simple; you enter in the service and include price and duration etc which makes it very easy when making appointments. The checkout option also displays your products in case you forgot or haven't promoted it in the appointment so can easily add extra value to each appointment. The added feature to send SMS reminders to clients automatically is excellent and I really like how they have added options to customise this feature, such as adding times in which to send these reminders so they are not sent in the middle of the night for example. They have really done their research on what clients need and am very impressed with this software.

The company has pretty much nailed it with their software though if I had to put something, I could only suggest adding the ability to further customise options, page layout, which data to display or not display etc; this would be great.

Tracy P.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Shedul is amazing and their team is simply unbeatable in their support and response time!

Bewertet am 22.8.2016

Before we opened our salon in April, we researched and selected Shedul because of its many features that are truly outstanding. What drew my eye first was the ability to use it at no charge. How could they offer so many features and benefits without the high charges other companies have? I wanted to give it a try without the hassles of "trial periods" and training videos.

You have got to experience this for yourself! Have you ever said "I wish my schedule could do this" or "I love it but..." about your current or future calendar, POS, or booking system?
Well, Shedul makes magic happen. They have such an amazing team of designers and IT that are so responsive, that they take "votes" from the community (members) to see what they will add or improve next!
Yes, you actually have a VOICE that is heard. I have never had that with any other company in any field.

As to Shedul itself, it is extremely user-friendly, very easy to learn and allows me to do every thing I want to do. Book online? No problem! POS? Everything you want out of it. How about SMS texting and emailing your clients? $0 charge on their end, just subscribe to a phone carrier that offers unlimited texting (like most cell phones have) and you are good to go.
Current projects are updated so that the community can follow along with the progress.
Also, it is not only for Hair Salons! Nails, Estheticians, Massage Therapists and others can use all the features as well.
Want to have your employees be able to see the calendar and receive email notifications when there is an online booking, or you want to track if the booking came from your website, facebook, or walk-in? You can. Want your office manager or receptionist to receive the email as well? You can. I can go on, but you really need to check it out for yourself!
Shedul is simply the best. Justyne, you and your team have made using business software fun and exciting!

I am always interested in making things smarter, faster, easier, etc. I have found a perfect partnership with the team from Shedul.
Responsive team at Shedul
Online Booking
SMS texting/Email for confirmations, reminders, thank you's, etc.
Email to associate who has the booking with additional email to receptionist/owner/manager, whoever you need notified.
POS
Barcode scan in Products or hand key them in to see at POS.
Rebooking feature
Able to see calendar weekly or daily
Run numerous reports
Security levels for different team members
The list is really much more than this, these are a few of the many features to be found.

There are no Cons. You will never regret going with Shedul for your business!

Ted W.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Spa Management and POS software that will be LOVED by Spa Owners and Managers who implement it!

Bewertet am 4.6.2017

Many, if the company will be doing such a great job, in near future Shedul will be the Spa Management software to go! My wife spa is very customer oriented and this software allows us to accommodate our customers request much easier, quicker and with fewer errors. I love it!

There are many areas of this software that I really like (even now, when the software is limited in certain functions BUT, it is continuously updated with new functions. In a year or so it will be the best software that is available to manage spas and salons. And, it might be the software of choice for spa managers and owners due to the fallowing few reasons:
Ease of Use, multi-platform compatibility, fast, reliable and it has all you need to run a day to day beauty spa operation including POS.
Appointment scheduling and appointment management are the BEST compared to other software that I have evaluated or used (and I paid $$$) Actually, it has no limitations nor restrictions and I Love It.
Inventory Management working great though does not have yet incorporated "low stock warning" but I am sure it will have soon so no issue for me.
Services - very easy to create and manage. One limitation, for now, is that so far they don't have available "packages" and tracking package usage. Though, I believe that they will include them very soon.
Clients - Shedul has all you need including almost real time SMS/email clients notifications (appointment creation, changes, or completion). There are no automatic reminders yet, but the software keeps it organized very nicely using color codes.
Reports- right now a little limited but they are constantly adding new ones.
Shedul - administrator listening to their client's requests.

Right now the application does not have the interface to setup a merchant account (Credit Card processing) though they are working on it and it should be ready in the next few months.
You can setup two different tax tables (sales and service) but in the reports so far there is no specific report that you can calculate a sale tax. Never the less, you can manually calculate it since there is a report for total $ sales for a specific period.
Packages- hopefully, they will implement soon option to sell package deals and some type of way of tracking usage of services in the package against the client or actual package.
Voucher- we don't use vouchers so I did not find this function too useful. We sell "Gift Certificate" and hopefully they will implement sales and management of gift certificate in POS.
It would be nice to have in POS percentage for service tip calculation since many of our clients often say "give particular % as a tip for the service". Right now there is a function in POS where you can add a certain amount as a tip to the total bill. For many people that could be sufficient though.

Dylan B.

All Around Great Company/Brand

Bewertet am 5.4.2019

Not only do they have great software, but they have an amazing culture. I saw an advertisement for them, commented on my experience with their product, and congratulated them on their exposure and success.

They sent me a PERSONAL message. Emoji’s and everything! In response to that comment.

They are getting everything right.

This software is very user friendly:

Simply organized- Uses basic interfacing structure that makes everything easy to find, allowing us to perform tasks efficiently and easily, and it very easy to train staff.

Easy on the eyes- I am a people person, not a technology person. I don’t like the big flashy nonsense, crazy fonts and colors and the disappearing and reappearing functions on some of these “modern” software systems. Those things are great for advertising, not great for integrating business software. Everything is plainly labeled, all your options are programmed in an easy to search dropdown menu, and it doesn’t over stimulated your brain. Good things are built on perfecting the basics, and these guys have just about done it.

Takes the load off by enhancing customer service- In the past I have had to take on the time consuming task of sending reminders to each client/customer scheduled personally. As a professional who strives for customer service perfection, knowing that rep sends auto-confirmation and 24 hour reminders relieves a lot of stress. All I have to do is input the correct basic information, then Shedul takes it from there.

Honestly I have not found something negative about using this software. I am not the one who customizes our particular account, I am a user only. However, from a user perspective at least, this software hits all the check marks.

<3 <3

Kimberley A.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent booking system, helpful knowledgable staff, a must for any beauty business

Bewertet am 17.3.2021

Just wanted to give my feedback to anyone who may be on the fence about upgrading to the paid version of Fresha. I had a call 2 weeks ago about the changes and arranged a face to face call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] last Friday. I was initially scrambling to look at other systems and went into the meeting with a notepad full of reasons why I didn’t want to upgrade. Don’t get me wrong, I am so grateful to have had a free system for 4+ years but I felt if I had to pay for it I needed it to work for better for my business .
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was incredible, he was so patient with me, helped me work through all my problems (mostly user error🤭) and went through Fresha plus with me. I’m currently using square and switching to Fresha plus terminal will leave me better off, I will pretty much make up the cost of the terminal in a week. The marketing section blew my mind, it’s going to entirely change the way I run my business in the click of a few buttons. The no show protection is going to also make a huge difference in the everyday running of my business.
I realised that I have a support person there for whatever I need, any issues I had or have going forward I have a contact from Fresha who is there to help make my business run smoother and more efficiently. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] knowledge of the system is 2nd to none and being a sole trader it’s quite nice knowing I have someone at the back end ready to help. Lean on these people, they are a wealth of knowledge.
I highly recommend the upgrade!

It makes my business run more efficiently, at a higher profit and a seamless experience for my clients. Everything about this system just works, the team have done an excellent job.

5 years in and haven't come across anything I don't like yet, their system is constantly evolving and they take feedback and requests from clients VERY seriously (ie. they make the changes needed)

Sarah C.

Thanks Fresha and team

Bewertet am 23.3.2021

I think I’ve said everything at the top.
I do feel the positive change in going with an app. I don’t know how I managed without it. I know there may be other apps about, but I’m happy with the pay as you go that Fresha do.

Before Fresha, I was using a pencil and an book. Clients had to call by phone to book an appointment or send a message through social media. On my day off, I would carry the book with me and divert calls to my phone. This wasn’t great if I was out and about shopping or just having a needed switch off /quiet time. I can honestly say that going online with Fresha, has changed my business. Clients can book in easily and the book now buttons create opportunities for clients to see who’s available at any time day or night. I love all the features and the consultation helps a great deal. I think that Fresha helps my salon to reach out to the people who don’t like to call for appointments and for browsing prices and services without feeling like they have to commit. I love the now show fee. Has helped immensely. I like how the app overall polishes the business and makes it more professional. Generating new clients through this, has helped us grow and expand with new staff. Oh, I love that my accountant can also log in and get what she needs at any time without me having a hand written log. I love that it’s harder for staff to take money using fraudulent means. Fresha let’s me know exactly who’s paid what and I know exactly what’s going on.

If there’s anything I’m not sure about, I feel I can get in touch and ask.
I’m not so keen on the card payment device. It’s a bit slow and clunky. Also- with the no show- sometimes people clear their account so you can’t take the payments they owe. I don’t think there’s much you could do with that.
I would like the client info to merge better for people who one week book in with their maiden name of Scott and other times decide to be ‘oh.. is it under the name Wilson?’ And have 2 different client a counts ..or use different emails.

Tracey L.

Amazing

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

Brilliant great managers that keep you on track to make sure you are optimise all the features that are constantly being updated

A very efficient and effective online cloud based booking system, we get amazing feedback daily from our clients on how easy it is to use, it has practically reduced our no shows to zero .
Great for the whole team , great for rebooking clients and the appointment reminders are brilliant.

I think the updates need to be updated quicker.

Sarah H.

Fresha Review

Bewertet am 23.3.2021

Fresha has been very easy for us to use since the day we set up, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful with any queries we have had and been a massive help in implementing the software for our salon. We moved over from another booking system and find that for what we use the software for, Fresha has been much better value for money

It was very easy to set up and navigate. Capturing client details is very beneficial to us and I’m sure this has contributed to our lack of no shows. There are so many options to chose from making it fully customisable to each salon. We can run two salons from the same software which saves a lot of time and clients also find it simple to navigate and book themselves in.

Consultation forms is a huge part of our job and it’s great to be able to send to clients ahead of their appointment, however a lot of clients do not fill these out, even after being reminded, so it would be beneficial to have a feature which enables us to have the client fill out their form on the spot in the salon from our own iPad.

When clients book themselves online we have had a few instances of people thinking they have already paid for their appointment as they put their card details in. It would be great if it was explained to them that we only capture these details in case of cancellation or no show.

Kat M.

Fresha is INCREDIBLE

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

Fresha makes running my business so much easier. All the features I use are just so easy and sleek. The booking calendar, reminders, payments, stock taking. The customer service is second to none.. any issue or query is answered so quickly and always resolved.

The booking system is so easy to use, I love every feature. Booking, confirmation, payment, reschedule.. the holding card details

That I can’t sync it to my google calendar

Rachel R.
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Going Live with On Line Booking

Bewertet am 1.12.2020

The Customer Service. Hands down the most outstanding customer service . Fresha is there to answer questions, provide training, assistance and follow through with genuine care and dedication to make your scheduling, on line booking and marketing successful. We are very pleased with the outstanding
investment Fresha has brought our Company.
The software is very user friendly. Our guests have loved the on line booking upgrade which has increased our sales and made it more convenient our guests to have options and information about the service and treatments that we provide.

We wish we would have launched Fresha Plus sooner.

David K.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

LIGHTYEARS AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION

Bewertet am 10.12.2020

I made the switch from Mind Body, and within days, my whole team absolutely fell in love with it. Afterwards, my clients have now done the same

The interface for both clients and operators, it's smooth and never glitchy, it's EASY as can be, the price is unbeatable, and the customer service is excellent.... Like a Tesla, this is software that gets BETTER overtime. Can't wait to see where it goes!

Still waiting to find one. I suppose the marketing items could be expanded, but they keep us posted about that which is very nice.

Niomi H.

Amazing booking system

Bewertet am 23.4.2021

Has cut my appointment booking time in half

Everything about this app is amazing! Its super easy to use, it's cut down my scheduling time and its free. The fresha team are super helpful too.

I feel that the fresha team have thought of everything. If there are features missing they regularly review this and add new features. I personally myself feel that there is nothing that I dislike about the app.

Mary P.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Not Recommended if you want to receive your funds

Bewertet am 13.1.2020

Honestly, I could deal with the cons and find suitable alternatives because it was so easy to use. Analytics were great and my staff loved the system. The turning point occurred when I enrolled in their payment processing. I submitted all required information and received a message that everything had been verified. Payouts began the next day and were deposited into my bank account without issue. A month later I received an email saying they couldn’t verify my account and were holding my funds. Almost a month later and after submitting and resubmitting at least 5 times, they still say they can’t verify the information. My bank has no idea what the issue could be. Bottom line: if you want to receive the money you worked to earn, do not enroll in their payment processing system. I’ve gone back to my previous system and am receiving my payouts with no issues whatsoever.

Very easy and intuitive to implement and use on a daily basis.

Unable to create and send client intake forms or customize client confirmations or rescheduling of appointments, thank you’s, marketing texts etc.

Antwort von Shedul.com Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Mary, so sorry to see this review but pleased to see you're still using Shedul. I can see that you've passed all of the essential security checks so we can continue with regular payouts and payment processing.

Verification checks are legal security requirements rather than Shedul's requirements but it's ultimately better to be safe. Now that you've passed, you can process payments as usual :)

We're sorry it took longer than expected but we would appreciate it if you would update this review to reflect how you've used all of Shedul's features for the last 2 years and continue to do so.

Thank you for all of your support and feedback

Gali Z.

Fresha is GREAT!

Bewertet am 11.6.2021

I like how easy the app is to use, and mostly I love that the customer service is extremely quick and helpful. They have a very quick response rate and they are so nice and supportive!

I would of loved if I was able to sync my Fresha calendar with my Outlook calendar. They said this feature isn't available yet but that they've gotten this feedback before and they will probably add it eventually.

Jessica R.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

BADASS company and customer service!!

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

We all have to like customer service! They are so fast at we replying normally within a day if not hours! I have NEVER dealt with anyone rude (I go to them more than I should, I'll just say I'm total computer dumb), and they legit send me step by step instructions with little picture of icons that help me with every step of whatever I need that go around! I LOVE EVERYTHING about this software and I LOVE watching software grow with what the CUSTOMERS are wanting! THAT IS RIGHT THEY LISTEN TO US CUSTOMERS WITH VOTES!!! Just go head and get it, you won't be disappointed, and you can thank me later! SERIOUSLY go ahead.....your seconds away from so much stress taken off of you by software you can actually understand, let alone your clients will LOVE the conformation text, a day before text, and I have mine set to 2 hour before reminder! They LOVE IT TOO!

Absolutely NO CONS! They are working on the software ALL the time! LEGIT, LOOOOOOVE THIS SOFTWARE AND THE BADASS COUSTOMER SERVISE! You're already missing out if you haven't already clicked to sign up!

Mark A.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A great experience so far...

Bewertet am 15.3.2021

We switched from Booker, who we had been with for 8 years, and so far the experience has been great. I love that Fresha works great on all devices and that our customers can do pretty much anything from their phones, including make and amend bookings, complete consultation forms, add payment cards, see their history etc. It's easy for our customers to book and check availability with their favourite therapist in a few clicks. The integrated payment system is good value and Fresha provide everything .. so no separate card processing, payment gateways or machine rental charges. The UK support is helpful and friendly and there are lots of articles, videos etc to help you get set up.

New features are being added all the time (you can see what's planned on their community pages). Features not currently available but in an ideal world I would like are, the migration of appointment history and existing gift vouchers, discount codes that can be promoted to clients and entered online and more options for sending out emails along the lines of MailChimp. Some of these are planned so it's still a great choice.