Fresha

Sortieren nach

Jorge

Amazing booking system

Bewertet am 27.7.2021

Cheap - free if you don’t use it to its fullest. Definitely worth paying commission for online bookings or a bit of marketing (eg blast emails or sms)

No sync with Google calendar and lack of that pre-payment option at least for first time patients

Jane
Rachel
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Going Live with On Line Booking

Bewertet am 1.12.2020

The Customer Service. Hands down the most outstanding customer service . Fresha is there to answer questions, provide training, assistance and follow through with genuine care and dedication to make your scheduling, on line booking and marketing successful. We are very pleased with the outstanding
investment Fresha has brought our Company.
The software is very user friendly. Our guests have loved the on line booking upgrade which has increased our sales and made it more convenient our guests to have options and information about the service and treatments that we provide.

We wish we would have launched Fresha Plus sooner.

Richard
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The system does not work well

Bewertet am 4.10.2022

Overall poor. Support don't seem to acknowledge or understand issues that are raised and offer 'solutions' that either ignore information they have already been given or are just not relevant to the issue. I have been fobbed off on many occasions and nothing improves. I have £6k worth of vouchers sold through Fresha in the last 6 months so moving to a different system would be a nightmare but staying is a nightmare too.

Fresha is affordable compared to many other similar systems.

The voucher system is NOT fit for purpose. A client with a voucher cant put in a code and use it to checkout like you can with EVERY other voucher system. We have had to duplicate every single massage we offer (including for each time variation) and have "voucher only" booking so they put the code in as a note and we manually check the voucher off the system.
We sell vouchers for specific massage types and durations. If someone has a voucher for a 1 hour Swedish massage that costs £40 and we increase the massage cost to £45 the voucher is no longer valid AT ALL. Fresha sees the service as being "deleted" rather than the client needs to pay £5 more.
The calendar sync is one way while other systems have 2 way sync which would make it MUCH easier for therapists to manage their availability.
They have just started charging for appointment confirmations. They look at the average number of clients you had in previous months and You are allocated 1 reminder message per client. The thing is though that to run the business properly each client might get 3 messages (or more if they reschedule) so you will almost certainly be paying for extra messages.
When clients do reschedule their appointment does not show up through calendar sync.
There is no option to embed the booking system on your website and the ability to change the look or feel of your booking page on Fresha

Danilo
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

bad customers services, not access to speak with someone over the phone.

Bewertet am 24.10.2022

easy to use over the phone for me and for my employee

not customers services and not be able to speak with anyone. Also before i start to use fresha their sale team used to call me everyday now i use the app over a year, i cant reach them its very frustrating.

Emily
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Fantastic!!

Bewertet am 31.3.2020

Loved it!

I love that Fresha is simple and easy to use. Coming from a much more complicated system like MINDBODY, Fresha was so wonderfully easy to figure out and implement. Customer service has always been so kind and responsive and happy to help. I love this software and am So grateful for how they have supported me during the challenges of COVID-19.

I have been with them for a few years so like any software it has been a gradual build with new features. Online processing/sales and gift cards weren’t always a feature but they are so great at listening to the needs of their customers and making upgrades.

Kat

Fresha is INCREDIBLE

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

Fresha makes running my business so much easier. All the features I use are just so easy and sleek. The booking calendar, reminders, payments, stock taking. The customer service is second to none.. any issue or query is answered so quickly and always resolved.

The booking system is so easy to use, I love every feature. Booking, confirmation, payment, reschedule.. the holding card details

That I can’t sync it to my google calendar

Sarah

Fresha Review

Bewertet am 23.3.2021

Fresha has been very easy for us to use since the day we set up, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful with any queries we have had and been a massive help in implementing the software for our salon. We moved over from another booking system and find that for what we use the software for, Fresha has been much better value for money

It was very easy to set up and navigate. Capturing client details is very beneficial to us and I’m sure this has contributed to our lack of no shows. There are so many options to chose from making it fully customisable to each salon. We can run two salons from the same software which saves a lot of time and clients also find it simple to navigate and book themselves in.

Consultation forms is a huge part of our job and it’s great to be able to send to clients ahead of their appointment, however a lot of clients do not fill these out, even after being reminded, so it would be beneficial to have a feature which enables us to have the client fill out their form on the spot in the salon from our own iPad.

When clients book themselves online we have had a few instances of people thinking they have already paid for their appointment as they put their card details in. It would be great if it was explained to them that we only capture these details in case of cancellation or no show.

Andrea
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great addition to my business

Bewertet am 30.9.2019

LOVE

It is extremely user friendly for both myself and my clients. It updates me immediately when someone books an appointment. I researched several different applications before I decided on this one. After using it for a while I feel like I have definitely made the right choice. I have already recommended this product too many of my colleagues and plan to do so in the future. It's a great addition that makes my job much easier.

Some of my clients like text message reminders when it's time for their hair cut. This way they do not have to think about it and I make sure they are in on time. I would love 4 to 6 week automatic reminders for certain clients. Honestly, this would be my only suggestion. Everything else is well-thought-out and thorough. This company has literally thought of everything.

Vagaro und Mindbody

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha

They were quick to respond and seemed to be extremely organized.
Bernardo
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Doesn't work for most hair salons

Bewertet am 25.9.2019

Overall, when there is an actual way they can help you, you get a straight answer but when you have an issue with a feature that they don't have, you get emails back with answers not related to your initial question.
I'm guessing also that this app is made by developers who haven't consulted with salon owners and it shows.

Easy to set up and use. Interface is well designed.

Does not work for all hair salons!
You cannot choose two service providers we hen clients book online. E.g.. One of our staff is a stylist and her clients visit other colourists in the salon for their colour. You can't book two separate people so the client is forced to make one appointment at a time which is frustrating for them. Also, they haven't set it up so you see when the next available time or day is so the client has to check day by day to find an available spot which is also annoying for them.

salonMonster

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha

I didn't. I prefer salonmonster.

Antwort von Shedul.com Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Sorry to see this, Fernandez. Actually, we have 40,000 Salons using us globally, have won Most User-friendly, Most Popular and Most Affordable for 3 years in a row, so the team definitely know what they are doing ;)

The Support team spent a lot of time responding to your emails and finding solutions for your very specific requests. If we don't have a feature, of course we'd try and find a solution for you, and if not, it would be added to the to do lists.

You're welcome back anytime but we wish you luck with your continued search :)

Beatriz
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Excellent

Bewertet am 4.1.2023

Overall I had and have a great experience with the app. Would highly recommend to friends.

The application is practical and easy to access. Without too many complications, anyone will know how to handle the application in an efficient and useful way on a daily basis.

I have nothing to complain about, but sometimes the application crashes.

April

Amazing Scheduling App

Bewertet am 8.10.2019

Great user-friendly system and features. Amazing app!

Recently switched the Shedul as it offers more features that my previous app didn’t have such as categorized services when online booking, colour-coded services, daily reports, inventory, analytics, etc.

I wish there was a feature to also have a 1hr text reminder along with the 24/48hr e-mail reminder. My clients really appreciated that feature my old app provided.

StyleSeat und Schedulista

Warum Fresha gewählt wurde

Their online booking feature did not organized the different services in categories. I offer 3 different services and look to add more in the future. I wanted my clients to be able to quickly and easily navigate to their desired service.

Square Appointments

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha

Professional look, functionality, 24/7 customer support.
Lee
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Awesome software

Bewertet am 8.10.2019

Before finding this software I was running 3 different programs...inventory software, appointment software and pos software. Now Shedul does it all and I can access it from any device. It has made my work day so much easier!

I have just started using Shedul for my home base salon. After using many other products over the years and them not providing all the features that my business needs...I found Shedul and just love it!! Customizing it for my use has been simple and fast to do. This software is going to make the running of the salon more efficient. I still can’t believe that it is totally free… But it is!!
THANK YOU for this awesome software.

There are only small tweaks that I would like to see...
-filing clients by last name
-clients able to respond to sms reminder message
- copy and paste would be awesome

DaySmart Salon

After running 3 different software programs I want to something to do it all

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha

It had everything I was looking for and no monthly fees.
Hannah

Simple and Brilliant

Bewertet am 23.7.2019

I used shedul in my past job and found it easy to use for basic bookings so I decided to use it for my own business, it is extremely easy to set up and for me it was a tad more tricky as I work in 7 different salons on a monthly basis so it’s not a Mon-Fri roster! However if shedul didn’t have a feature I thought would be handy within a few hours of sending an email I had a response with a brilliant solution,
Each time I can’t figure something out or I’ve been wracking my own brain the customer service team comes back really quickly with a step by step explanation on how to sort my issue!

Seriously the best experience I’ve ever had with customer service in any industry!

I would like the option to choose my appointment times eg. 9am, 10am not 10:15 etc

Timely und Kitomba Salon and Spa Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha

Because I have used kitomba in a previous salon and they were hopeless! I could spend 2 hours on the phone to customer service and they still couldn’t sort the issue Timely seemed ok but I had experience with shedul and I’m so glad I chose you guys!
Gus

Wolve in sheeps clothing

Bewertet am 15.11.2020

As described above.

Ease of use....some functions in analytics

Their new Fresha pricing system is hidden in there description words of the product. Be very careful of what you get yourself in for.
Their payment system back to you, the user, with Fresha plus is not described till you start using it. They have 4 processing times done over 24 hrs meaning payments took up to 7 days to be paid out. They describe how much you should be getting daily but I found i would only receive 20% of what I should have been getting. You will also be manipulated and pressured and lied to to get you off the free system and onto the payment system.
Our business was in the number one position in Australia of all users for 5 stars for Fresha.
I definitely don't recommend them. We have left for a much better online system.

Bookedin

Warum Fresha gewählt wurde

Because timely wasn't delivering on what they promised.

Timely

It was better.
Sarah

Thanks Fresha and team

Bewertet am 23.3.2021

I think I’ve said everything at the top.
I do feel the positive change in going with an app. I don’t know how I managed without it. I know there may be other apps about, but I’m happy with the pay as you go that Fresha do.

Before Fresha, I was using a pencil and an book. Clients had to call by phone to book an appointment or send a message through social media. On my day off, I would carry the book with me and divert calls to my phone. This wasn’t great if I was out and about shopping or just having a needed switch off /quiet time. I can honestly say that going online with Fresha, has changed my business. Clients can book in easily and the book now buttons create opportunities for clients to see who’s available at any time day or night. I love all the features and the consultation helps a great deal. I think that Fresha helps my salon to reach out to the people who don’t like to call for appointments and for browsing prices and services without feeling like they have to commit. I love the now show fee. Has helped immensely. I like how the app overall polishes the business and makes it more professional. Generating new clients through this, has helped us grow and expand with new staff. Oh, I love that my accountant can also log in and get what she needs at any time without me having a hand written log. I love that it’s harder for staff to take money using fraudulent means. Fresha let’s me know exactly who’s paid what and I know exactly what’s going on.

If there’s anything I’m not sure about, I feel I can get in touch and ask.
I’m not so keen on the card payment device. It’s a bit slow and clunky. Also- with the no show- sometimes people clear their account so you can’t take the payments they owe. I don’t think there’s much you could do with that.
I would like the client info to merge better for people who one week book in with their maiden name of Scott and other times decide to be ‘oh.. is it under the name Wilson?’ And have 2 different client a counts ..or use different emails.

Ted
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Spa Management and POS software that will be LOVED by Spa Owners and Managers who implement it!

Bewertet am 4.6.2017

Many, if the company will be doing such a great job, in near future Shedul will be the Spa Management software to go! My wife spa is very customer oriented and this software allows us to accommodate our customers request much easier, quicker and with fewer errors. I love it!

There are many areas of this software that I really like (even now, when the software is limited in certain functions BUT, it is continuously updated with new functions. In a year or so it will be the best software that is available to manage spas and salons. And, it might be the software of choice for spa managers and owners due to the fallowing few reasons:
Ease of Use, multi-platform compatibility, fast, reliable and it has all you need to run a day to day beauty spa operation including POS.
Appointment scheduling and appointment management are the BEST compared to other software that I have evaluated or used (and I paid $$$) Actually, it has no limitations nor restrictions and I Love It.
Inventory Management working great though does not have yet incorporated "low stock warning" but I am sure it will have soon so no issue for me.
Services - very easy to create and manage. One limitation, for now, is that so far they don't have available "packages" and tracking package usage. Though, I believe that they will include them very soon.
Clients - Shedul has all you need including almost real time SMS/email clients notifications (appointment creation, changes, or completion). There are no automatic reminders yet, but the software keeps it organized very nicely using color codes.
Reports- right now a little limited but they are constantly adding new ones.
Shedul - administrator listening to their client's requests.

Right now the application does not have the interface to setup a merchant account (Credit Card processing) though they are working on it and it should be ready in the next few months.
You can setup two different tax tables (sales and service) but in the reports so far there is no specific report that you can calculate a sale tax. Never the less, you can manually calculate it since there is a report for total $ sales for a specific period.
Packages- hopefully, they will implement soon option to sell package deals and some type of way of tracking usage of services in the package against the client or actual package.
Voucher- we don't use vouchers so I did not find this function too useful. We sell "Gift Certificate" and hopefully they will implement sales and management of gift certificate in POS.
It would be nice to have in POS percentage for service tip calculation since many of our clients often say "give particular % as a tip for the service". Right now there is a function in POS where you can add a certain amount as a tip to the total bill. For many people that could be sufficient though.

Mohamed
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Software

Bewertet am 23.11.2021

For someone who is looking for a comprehensive, user-friendly, and inexpensive software solution for their business, Fresha is the easy answer.

I love how they constantly introduce updates that come directly from their customers’ feedback. I love how they treat you like a real partner every single time you ask for help.

I have used quite a few business softwares over the years; and I don’t think any of them comes even close to Fresha in terms of ease of access, value for money, or even detailed reports.

Some features take some time to get introduced. But hey, they’re coming.

Booker

Book4Time

Carla

Life saving system

Bewertet am 23.3.2021

Very happy, wouldn’t mind if it was a bit more affordable for people small like me but I’m happy and grateful for having the system for free.
I also would like to mention [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the lady assigned for my area for her phone call yesterday, no hard sell at all, just wanting to know me and my view on Fresha and also offered to help me with the system to see what else I could benefit from, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] knows that I can’t afford at the moment the subscription and still was very kind offering to look what else I can do with my free account, was lovely and very pleasant to me. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and hope you get this review

I’ve been with Fresha from the beginning, used to be called shedull. I thought it was to good to be true, free for life?! What was the catch I thought? NONE! Yes free! For me the system it’s just amazing, from online bookings, text and email confirmations for clients, costumer service when I have doubts they are fast with solutions and explanations. I don’t use all of the features as I’m happy with what I’ve got, however if I was to grow my business for sure I would sign up for the rest of the features... only can say good things because it’s been very good for me. Highly recommend it.

I can’t fault anything... like I said above I do t use the whole systems fully...

Tamar
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Makes my life so much easier & efficient

Bewertet am 9.3.2021

Pleased with the all round system and will continue to partner with them until I’m not. Or that they start to fall behind what is needed in their system to run my business to the best of its ability. Right now they are doing a great job and moving forward. And this is accompanied with fab customer service. So just keep doing what you’re doing.

I initially joined as the set up was free. After using this free account to run my salon for a couple years I decided to upgrade to Fresha plus to receive the extra features that will be beneficial to my business. Customer service through messenger and once assigned an advisor was great. Very helpful and attentive.

I know the team are constantly working on new features to launch, however I’m impatient and sometimes wish they could work a bit quicker. I’m desperate for the consultation forms feature to be finalised so I can use it for all my services which is so important to have in the beauty/aesthetic industry. I also hope their targets can turn into actual dates to adhere to. The social media pages say things are coming but we have no time scale and sometimes waiting seems like forever. These are minor things though with what they have achieved up to now. I’d also like to be able to control how many of each service can be booked in one day or back to back, a cut off point so to speak of certain treatments.

Jennifer
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Helpful and Serves Its Purpose

Bewertet am 2.8.2019

When they aren't changing things every week, we are very happy with the product. We love the new app which makes sure my therapists know immediately when their schedule changes.

Cost effective, simple and easy to use design, web based.

They make updates so frequently that you are constantly having to relearn where things are and how to do simple tasks. I feel like they should leave some things alone.

Vagaro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha

The cost and it fit our needs.
Linda
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best ease of use and awesome Customer Service!

Bewertet am 28.9.2017

Manageability of my entire booking system and inventory control. I not only have a finely tuned booking system where clients can make and manage their own bookings; I also have a system whereby I can calculate exactly how much each client visit costs ion real terms.

I worked for Microsoft for 13 years, have their tattoos all over my body, have my Office 365 subscription... In other words I am fully 100% Microsoft. Microsoft has introduced a new product, which I get for free, with Office 365 called Booking. I was super excited as I thought I could move off Shedul and have nothing except Microsoft running in my environment. WRONG!!! Shedul is in every way a superior product. Microsoft, I still LOVE you, but Shedul kicks your Booking App. Shedul is by far the best product out there!!!

Only con is that I cannot process Credit Card payments and send directed marketing from the app. But I believe the Credit Card facility will be introduced soon. To be honest it was easy enough to export my database and do a mail merge for my directed marketing.

Tariq
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

It’s worth it

Bewertet am 15.12.2020

Since being with Fresha I could not fault.
When I got set up I must have been on the phone to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about 10 times a day every day for weeks

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] done amazing job in setting everything up and helping me navigate through the system to use to my full benefit

I have used a lot of software systems in the 25yrs I have been doing my job.
Since I was introduced to Fresha I was a bit hesitant but I went for it and haven’t looked back
Software is easy to use and access anywhere.

I would say the o lay thing I would change would be the theme of the software and make it a little more fun looking and fresh vibrant colours.

Laura
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The best online booking system

Bewertet am 28.10.2021

I love using Fresha and I always recommend them to other salon owners looking for a great online booking experience.

Fresha is super easy to use. Has all the features that I am looking for. They are always introducing new features. The customer service team are quick to respond and the emails feel very personalised and not automated. It actually feels like you are having a conversation with a person and not a robot. The Reps are awesome and located here in Australia.

There’s nothing I don’t like. Th reason I say this is because they are continually introducing new features. Sure there are a few things that I require that aren’t available. But maybe soon they will be implemented. If not there are ways to work around it.

Breeanna
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Must have for your business

Bewertet am 4.12.2019

Above expe

Having a business takes a lot. Time, money, skills, organization, books, inventory, communication with clients, staff, list goes on and on.

Shedul makes life for a business owner easier. It allows you to make profiles for clients, add their personal info and notes. Schedule appointment, block off times, select available hours during the week, input your inventory and how much each service uses to keep track, input all your services into the categories you wish along with time frame it will take and cost. Allows you to cancel or reschedule clients and sends clients text/ email notifications for reminder of their appointments, when they been rescheduled, and a invoice of their purchase. Click arrived on appointment when client shows up and check in and out for clients. There is graphs to track your business status and show you what work you have done and what’s coming up. You can add workers to the schedule and give others power to the books or no power allow them to do some services or all. Clients can schedule online themselves, and pay. That’s just the tip of the iceberg you have to try it yourself to see what all it’s capable of but it is easy to use, orginzed, time saver, and free! Yes it saves you money too

Wish it had a way to send a customized message to everyone for promotions or holiday deals.

Janny

Great Software So Far!

Bewertet am 20.6.2017

I love how flexible the software is. I can make changes to my appointments easily.
I love that I can pull up reports and see the growth from one month to another.
I appreciate the fact that my clients can book so easily. I also appreciate that the system sends out reminders via text and email. My clients have expressed that they love that feature.

With any software there is always room for improvement. If I can compare last month to this month without pulling up custom ranges, that would be great! I am hoping to see payment processing with the software, as I hear that's what the team at Shedul is working on. I'm also hoping that clients can reschedule their own appointments by keying in their appointment ID perhaps? As of right now, I reschedule my appointments when clients email me. I would like to see options that compare the previous year to this year, without pulling up custom ranges.