Fresha Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

EDUARDO
EDUARDO
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, reliable and very robust.

Bewertet am 6.1.2020

This platform has allowed us to expand considerably thanks to the marketing campaigns that we can do through our website and facebook pages integrated into this application,
in addition to allowing us to make reservations online, another highlight is the inventory control that we have been able to make with this tool, in addition to payments, is a very comprehensive program that offers great functionality, facilitating and optimizing the management of the business, so the team will improve their productivity and efficiency, thanks to the commands made in Shedul. Thanks to this tool our business has grown rapidly and has managed to consolidate in the market and earn the trust and satisfaction of our customers.

Shedul is a web platform that has a mobile application (iOs and Android), has a very friendly interface, does not require learning curve, its design is very effective and elegant, allows to centralize all aspects related to the administration of a beauty salon, integrates features such as web site customization, booking appointments and recurring appointments, management of employees, inventories....
This efficient tool is accessible from any device, anywhere and at any time via the Internet. In addition, it has a very complete free version and more functional business plans.

There is nothing I dislike about this program is very robust, complete and effective, has a high rate of customization, is well structured and offers excellent results.

Sarah

Fresha Review

Bewertet am 23.3.2021

Fresha has been very easy for us to use since the day we set up, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful with any queries we have had and been a massive help in implementing the software for our salon. We moved over from another booking system and find that for what we use the software for, Fresha has been much better value for money

It was very easy to set up and navigate. Capturing client details is very beneficial to us and I’m sure this has contributed to our lack of no shows. There are so many options to chose from making it fully customisable to each salon. We can run two salons from the same software which saves a lot of time and clients also find it simple to navigate and book themselves in.

Consultation forms is a huge part of our job and it’s great to be able to send to clients ahead of their appointment, however a lot of clients do not fill these out, even after being reminded, so it would be beneficial to have a feature which enables us to have the client fill out their form on the spot in the salon from our own iPad.

When clients book themselves online we have had a few instances of people thinking they have already paid for their appointment as they put their card details in. It would be great if it was explained to them that we only capture these details in case of cancellation or no show.

Mary
Mary
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not Recommended if you want to receive your funds

Bewertet am 13.1.2020

Honestly, I could deal with the cons and find suitable alternatives because it was so easy to use. Analytics were great and my staff loved the system. The turning point occurred when I enrolled in their payment processing. I submitted all required information and received a message that everything had been verified. Payouts began the next day and were deposited into my bank account without issue. A month later I received an email saying they couldn’t verify my account and were holding my funds. Almost a month later and after submitting and resubmitting at least 5 times, they still say they can’t verify the information. My bank has no idea what the issue could be. Bottom line: if you want to receive the money you worked to earn, do not enroll in their payment processing system. I’ve gone back to my previous system and am receiving my payouts with no issues whatsoever.

Very easy and intuitive to implement and use on a daily basis.

Unable to create and send client intake forms or customize client confirmations or rescheduling of appointments, thank you’s, marketing texts etc.

Antwort von Fresha

Hey Mary, so sorry to see this review but pleased to see you're still using Shedul. I can see that you've passed all of the essential security checks so we can continue with regular payouts and payment processing.

Verification checks are legal security requirements rather than Shedul's requirements but it's ultimately better to be safe. Now that you've passed, you can process payments as usual :)

We're sorry it took longer than expected but we would appreciate it if you would update this review to reflect how you've used all of Shedul's features for the last 2 years and continue to do so.

Thank you for all of your support and feedback

Kat

Fresha is INCREDIBLE

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

Fresha makes running my business so much easier. All the features I use are just so easy and sleek. The booking calendar, reminders, payments, stock taking. The customer service is second to none.. any issue or query is answered so quickly and always resolved.

The booking system is so easy to use, I love every feature. Booking, confirmation, payment, reschedule.. the holding card details

That I can’t sync it to my google calendar

Jess

Bewertet am 19.5.2023

Honestly the customer servicethey reply quickly with screen captures so I actually know what I am doing

Things changed and I wasn't sure where to find the features where they used to be

Acuity Scheduling

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha

it was back in 2016 im not sure to be honest but as the needs of my business grew fresha was able to accommodate , its nice the debit system ties right into my booking
Jess

The Best

Bewertet am 2.4.2020

This program is so easy to use, it has all the correct reports easily available.

The only thing that is a slight inconvenience it the inability to customise reminder text messages and notifications that are sent out to the clients.

Andrea
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great addition to my business

Bewertet am 30.9.2019

LOVE

LOVE

It is extremely user friendly for both myself and my clients. It updates me immediately when someone books an appointment. I researched several different applications before I decided on this one. After using it for a while I feel like I have definitely made the right choice. I have already recommended this product too many of my colleagues and plan to do so in the future. It's a great addition that makes my job much easier.

Some of my clients like text message reminders when it's time for their hair cut. This way they do not have to think about it and I make sure they are in on time. I would love 4 to 6 week automatic reminders for certain clients. Honestly, this would be my only suggestion. Everything else is well-thought-out and thorough. This company has literally thought of everything.

Vagaro und Mindbody

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha

They were quick to respond and seemed to be extremely organized.
Tracey

Amazing

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

Brilliant great managers that keep you on track to make sure you are optimise all the features that are constantly being updated

A very efficient and effective online cloud based booking system, we get amazing feedback daily from our clients on how easy it is to use, it has practically reduced our no shows to zero .
Great for the whole team , great for rebooking clients and the appointment reminders are brilliant.

I think the updates need to be updated quicker.

Shortcuts und SalonIQ

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha

Because it’s free to start and this was a game changer for my and my business.
April

Amazing Scheduling App

Bewertet am 8.10.2019

Great user-friendly system and features. Amazing app!

Great user-friendly system and features. Amazing app!

Recently switched the Shedul as it offers more features that my previous app didn’t have such as categorized services when online booking, colour-coded services, daily reports, inventory, analytics, etc.

I wish there was a feature to also have a 1hr text reminder along with the 24/48hr e-mail reminder. My clients really appreciated that feature my old app provided.

StyleSeat und Schedulista

Warum Fresha gewählt wurde

Their online booking feature did not organized the different services in categories. I offer 3 different services and look to add more in the future. I wanted my clients to be able to quickly and easily navigate to their desired service.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Square Appointments

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha

Professional look, functionality, 24/7 customer support.
Hannah

Simple and Brilliant

Bewertet am 23.7.2019

I used shedul in my past job and found it easy to use for basic bookings so I decided to use it for my own business, it is extremely easy to set up and for me it was a tad more tricky as I work in 7 different salons on a monthly basis so it’s not a Mon-Fri roster! However if shedul didn’t have a feature I thought would be handy within a few hours of sending an email I had a response with a brilliant solution,
Each time I can’t figure something out or I’ve been wracking my own brain the customer service team comes back really quickly with a step by step explanation on how to sort my issue!

Seriously the best experience I’ve ever had with customer service in any industry!

I would like the option to choose my appointment times eg. 9am, 10am not 10:15 etc

Timely und Kitomba Salon and Spa Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha

Because I have used kitomba in a previous salon and they were hopeless! I could spend 2 hours on the phone to customer service and they still couldn’t sort the issue Timely seemed ok but I had experience with shedul and I’m so glad I chose you guys!
Jessica

outgrew fresha

Bewertet am 8.7.2023

Fresha is a good software for a sole proprietor. they have weird hidden fees.. It feels sometimes shady when I would've paid a monthly amount. it allowed staff to cash out packages and not cash out the appointment but the appointment would show closed. this caused a lot of lost money.

customer service was great and helpfulclients found it easy to bookdeposits were taken easily

switching to another software was a nightmare everything is wonky.commission was always incorrect but only for a few transactionsa couple times my scheduled deposits were delayed once for a over a week. unreliable.

Ted
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Spa Management and POS software that will be LOVED by Spa Owners and Managers who implement it!

Bewertet am 4.6.2017

Many, if the company will be doing such a great job, in near future Shedul will be the Spa Management software to go! My wife spa is very customer oriented and this software allows us to accommodate our customers request much easier, quicker and with fewer errors. I love it!

There are many areas of this software that I really like (even now, when the software is limited in certain functions BUT, it is continuously updated with new functions. In a year or so it will be the best software that is available to manage spas and salons. And, it might be the software of choice for spa managers and owners due to the fallowing few reasons:
Ease of Use, multi-platform compatibility, fast, reliable and it has all you need to run a day to day beauty spa operation including POS.
Appointment scheduling and appointment management are the BEST compared to other software that I have evaluated or used (and I paid $$$) Actually, it has no limitations nor restrictions and I Love It.
Inventory Management working great though does not have yet incorporated "low stock warning" but I am sure it will have soon so no issue for me.
Services - very easy to create and manage. One limitation, for now, is that so far they don't have available "packages" and tracking package usage. Though, I believe that they will include them very soon.
Clients - Shedul has all you need including almost real time SMS/email clients notifications (appointment creation, changes, or completion). There are no automatic reminders yet, but the software keeps it organized very nicely using color codes.
Reports- right now a little limited but they are constantly adding new ones.
Shedul - administrator listening to their client's requests.

Right now the application does not have the interface to setup a merchant account (Credit Card processing) though they are working on it and it should be ready in the next few months.
You can setup two different tax tables (sales and service) but in the reports so far there is no specific report that you can calculate a sale tax. Never the less, you can manually calculate it since there is a report for total $ sales for a specific period.
Packages- hopefully, they will implement soon option to sell package deals and some type of way of tracking usage of services in the package against the client or actual package.
Voucher- we don't use vouchers so I did not find this function too useful. We sell "Gift Certificate" and hopefully they will implement sales and management of gift certificate in POS.
It would be nice to have in POS percentage for service tip calculation since many of our clients often say "give particular % as a tip for the service". Right now there is a function in POS where you can add a certain amount as a tip to the total bill. For many people that could be sufficient though.

Sarah

Thanks Fresha and team

Bewertet am 23.3.2021

I think I’ve said everything at the top.
I do feel the positive change in going with an app. I...

I think I’ve said everything at the top.
I do feel the positive change in going with an app. I don’t know how I managed without it. I know there may be other apps about, but I’m happy with the pay as you go that Fresha do.

Before Fresha, I was using a pencil and an book. Clients had to call by phone to book an appointment or send a message through social media. On my day off, I would carry the book with me and divert calls to my phone. This wasn’t great if I was out and about shopping or just having a needed switch off /quiet time. I can honestly say that going online with Fresha, has changed my business. Clients can book in easily and the book now buttons create opportunities for clients to see who’s available at any time day or night. I love all the features and the consultation helps a great deal. I think that Fresha helps my salon to reach out to the people who don’t like to call for appointments and for browsing prices and services without feeling like they have to commit. I love the now show fee. Has helped immensely. I like how the app overall polishes the business and makes it more professional. Generating new clients through this, has helped us grow and expand with new staff. Oh, I love that my accountant can also log in and get what she needs at any time without me having a hand written log. I love that it’s harder for staff to take money using fraudulent means. Fresha let’s me know exactly who’s paid what and I know exactly what’s going on.

If there’s anything I’m not sure about, I feel I can get in touch and ask.
I’m not so keen on the card payment device. It’s a bit slow and clunky. Also- with the no show- sometimes people clear their account so you can’t take the payments they owe. I don’t think there’s much you could do with that.
I would like the client info to merge better for people who one week book in with their maiden name of Scott and other times decide to be ‘oh.. is it under the name Wilson?’ And have 2 different client a counts ..or use different emails.

Rina
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Realized they were stealing my tips!!

Bewertet am 21.4.2023

What started off free, became low fees, then they became high fees, and now I’m feeling like they are robbing me by stealing 20% from my tips and ge tax. I initially recommended this app to so many of my friends and businesses in the industry and left a stellar review for them. Currently looking for another system I can switch to.

Easy to use, somewhat customizable. Has an app and is also usable online.

*Fresha takes a 20% “new client fee” on top of the 20 cents and the credit card processing fee. They say it’s for clients who found them through the fresha app but none of the clients I’ve asked actually found us through them. In fact no one even knew what fresha was. * They take the 20% new client fee from the TOTAL AMOUNT CHARGED TO THE CLIENT. This means the GE TAX & TIPS TOO!!! I confronted them about this and they emailed back asking to make an appt for a phone call for them to go over the fees. Without answering my question. *If you have existing clients and they make a profile through the fresha app, you’re getting charged 20%. *If your client forgets their password and makes a new profile, you’re getting charged 20%.*On top of that, if the client makes 2 profiles the system will not let you merge them. *They charge a fee to hold the appt with a credit card. Yet, when the client no-shows and you charge the card it gets declined. So what’s the point of cc on file and all the fees if we can’t even charge them??

Sashana
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Very Simple and User Friendly

Bewertet am 8.2.2021

I am a freelance makeup artist who has been searching tirelessly for a scheduling app that can make booking easy, track my clients and their appointments, and accommodate discounts, gift certificates and group and appointments. My experience with Fresha has been great thus far, and I don't see myself moving away from it anytime soon.

First, Fresha is really easy to use and the layout of the software is quite beautiful. All the symbols and labels are found to the left of the screen. They're clearly visible, they're accurate and are easily distinguishable from each other.
Also, The process of setting up and creating your booking website is very simple and straightforward. There really is no need for a tutorial of any kind. However, tutorials can be found on YouTube. I never needed to use any of those.
One of my absolute favorite features is the ability to create vouchers for sale. Although the option to sell the vouchers on my site is not yet available in my region, I'm still able to create them and sell them on my own. Once paid for, I can then email the voucher to the recipient, and they can go ahead and use that voucher to book or subsidize the cost of services on my site.
Also, I love Fresha Plus. Fresha Plus is not a separate app, but is integrated into this software. The features of Fresha Plus have proven to be very useful. This is especially so as it relates to integrating my Fresha with my Instagram and Facebook business accounts. Persons can now book with me on Fresha by clicking my 'Book Now' button on either of those social media pages. It also gives an option to integrate Fresha with Reserve with Google so that persons can book with you through Google Maps and other Google platforms.

I like Fresha, but there is one main feature that is missing. There is no option to create or incorporate add-on's for appointments when booking. Add-on's are offerings which clients may desire to receive and pay for in addition to their original booking. Those other offerings are charged separately, but their incorporation may not necessarily lengthen the service time. To incorporate add-on's, you have to create a whole new service and incorporate those extras as options, or calculate the actual total after having sent the client an invoice through Fresha. So, the client cannot get their true total initially if they want to add any other options to their service. There is definitely a need for the 'add-on' option, as its absence is really felt in a great way.

Narelle
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

poor customer service - actually NO customer service

Bewertet am 8.3.2021

Frustrating and dissapointing.

Frustrating and dissapointing.

its easy to use and free and at the time I was lucky enough to get a response from someone when I made enquiries, however a couple of years down the track and you get zero support and zero response.

its slow and when its not working you cannot get hold of ANYONE to help you. No contact number, no tech support, no virtual assistant just send an email and wait for NOBODY to respond to you while your clients cant book online and your business loses money by the second. Frustrating. I would rather pay for a platform that can actually assist you rather than a free one that leaves you hanging.

Hi Narelle,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent experience with Fresha.

We're glad to hear you find our software simple and easy to use.

We're sorry to hear you're unhappy about the support you have received.

Our Help Centre is packed full of handy help guides and useful tips that may provide a quick resolution to your query.

If you can't find the answer you're looking for, our Partner support team is available to answer your queries via email 24/7, including holidays.

Our response time can vary during busy periods, but we aim to respond to every query we receive within 24 hours.

If there's anything else we can help you with, get in touch at hello@fresha.com and we'll get back to you as quickly as we can. - Team Fresha

Helena
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My Search For Software Ends Here!

Bewertet am 8.10.2018

My over all experience has been a complete pleaser. I am completely cyber challenged, seriously, this is the first Software program that I've ever been abke to use with such confidence.

I love it!

I love EVERYTHING about this Software! I'm in my 50's, yup old school, always felt I was one of those hard to teach an old dog new tricks people. But I downloaded the free version of Shedul, a bit intimidated I played around with it adding my products & sevices etc... very simple to do.

I finally got up the nerve to actually start booking clients... but also continued to use my old appointment book as a back-up.. yup still intimidated by these on line things.

However, in about a week, I saw how much more this appointment booking Software did, I was so amazed & confident, I ditched my old hard copy appointment book. I no longer had to give my clients a handwritten appointment card or call to remind them the day before.

It also helps with accounting, keeps track of your sales, prints out receipts, monthly reports... what more do you need??

And this is the FREE version!! Its a keeper.

There's really nothing that I don't like. I see there's an email you can set up to send clients promotional offers etc. I have to look into that, I'm not sure if it comes with the free version.

The only thing more I would like is perhaps an occasional email update from the company to give me tips or provide info about other features that Shedul can do to make running my business easier.

Otherwise NO complaints. If an old dog like me can use it with confidence, anyone can.

Jade
  • Branche: Sport

Great scheduling program

Bewertet am 29.3.2020

I have been using Shedul as a scheduling tool. This has helped me to be a lot more organised and has prevented me from double booking staff which was happening before. It saves me time when taking bookings because I can see all my staff's bookings for the day on the same screen. I love how easy it is to use and I hope to keep using it for a long time.

- Shedul/Fresha is REALLY easy to use. We are a surf school, not a salon and I was able to adapt it to fit our needs easily. Even staff who are not good with technology were able to log on and easily use this program. I've used many different scheduling programs and this one has been the best for my needs with this company, and definitely the easiest to learn to use.
- Adaptable - I was able to set up products mostly as I needed to even though they are not the products the program was intended for.
- The software has not crashed the entire time I've been using it. I have had no technical problems with it, which is great!!!
- Support - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from the Shedul team contacted me and asked if I needed any help, or if I had any suggestions or further needs from the software - this was impressive!!
- Ease of access - I can be logged on on my computer, phone and my bosses phone all at once with no problems

I'm looking forward to the class feature being added, this will be very helpful for our business.

It would be nice to be able to view multiple days and multiple staff at the same time on the calendar but I am happy with how it is currently.

Shayna
Shayna

Choose something else...

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

I do not recommend this company. The headache and frustration of dealing with them is too much. If I did not already have my clients set up in their system, I would be switching to something else.

Fresha is easy from a set-up perspective. It’s easy to set up clients, booking appointments, etc. It all goes downhill after that.

I ordered a debit terminal in December 9, 2020. My business was scheduled to be open for business by the new year. There was no sign of my terminal. I emailed. I got a call. The guy had to “review my details” (which were already provided on the application) to see how much I would have to pay for the terminal. Except on the website it says it’s included in the 2.29% plus $0.20 per transaction fees.

I’m already very upset at the delay only to hear about these extra costs. We go through the details again and then it’s determined that with my total sales the terminal is free. They’re going to send the terminal right away. This was in early January.

It’s now February 3, 2021. I STILL do not have a terminal. I had emailed again in late January and received another call. The manufacturer was behind and if I wanted a machine that didn’t print receipts, it would be shipped that day. Yes, that was fine. Three days later I emailed again to get the tracking number. It still wasn’t shipped!!!!

It finally shipped on January 18. It arrived in Lachine, QC in January 25. It’s still sitting there.

Hi Shayna,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent experience with Fresha.

We're glad to hear you found the set up and scheduling process simple and easy to use. We're sorry to hear about the delay with your card terminal reaching you and the confusion regarding your fees.

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us and we hope you have a positive experience using Fresha moving forward.

- Team Fresha

Phoebe
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Fresha solves a lot of Small business online scheduling issues!!

Bewertet am 1.6.2023

Good so far, I have had a hiccup but that was essentially my own fault. I moved from another online sheduling system and I just assumed it was a similar set up. Fresha is much easier, but where I have changed system I am having to adapt and learn this new layout.

Fresha is much easier and cheaper than other similar products on the market. I used another product before and to be honest I am very impressed with Fresha. I moved from a more expensive product that had a lot to say for itself but didn't deliver nearly as much as Fresha has in the short space of time that I've had it. The online scheduling is briliant,and is set up very simply for me to use on my own.

I have had only one issue and that is that I had a few clients book in at slots that should not have been available for them to book in. I Wish that the online booking was tentative until accepted by either myslef of the client to avoid this. Basically, I had to explain that the slots weren't available and connect my calendar. The issue was sorted by me, but I feel there should be a system in place to avoid this. I want clients to be able to book in, but sometimes I'm corresponding with people on other platforms and haven't updated my calendar on fresha. This means that online clients could still book in wihtout me accepting the time slot or reviewing the selected time.

Natalie
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great for a cheap alternative

Bewertet am 3.3.2022

Great starter software for small businesses not wanting to break the bank for all the bells and whistles. They were great at listening to what consumers/users wanted and upgraded often to stay with the times and have many options available for all types of businesses needs.

I loved that it was free when I signed up years ago. It didn’t have all the extra features I would have loved, but for the price, it was great to get my business started. I’m sure they have added many more features since then and have an upgraded paid version.

With the free version I had signed up to at the time, you couldn’t send out custom forms and have online booking. I believe this has since changed but was part of the reason I switched to a different booking software.

Jane, Mindbody und Noterro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha

It was a free option with similar features.
Adam

Fresha Changed the Capabilities of our Day Spa

Bewertet am 24.7.2023

It has been revolutionary for our business and allowed us to offer our clients exactly what they need and want.

Fresha has the ability to do everything you need.- Memberships- Vouchers- Bookings- Offline Bookings- Data/Analytics & Reports- POS- Payment Terminal & Wallet

- The inability to connect Mailchimp via API

Treatwell

Better costMore Options
Maro

Bewertet am 9.6.2017

It is most comprehensive scalable cloud based solution for any salon, wellness or similar business operations. It is easily integrated into existing web site application or Facebook page making it one of the most important parts of the business operations and all aspects of it.

It's most comprehensive solution for managing all aspects of the business. Cloud based scalable and easily integrated into existing web site application or Facebook makes it one of kind. Having privilege and pleasure to use it from the day one of starting our salon business I could not imagine running a business successfully without Shedul and it's valuable support team being core part of the business and deserving credit for the considerable success of Touch of Thai Massage and Spa in Dubrovnik. Croatia.

Making mobile number verification scripts can be challenging for any software company and the number of mobile phones globally makes this more complex with every day.

Antwort von Fresha

Hey Maro thank you so much for the review!! Can you please verify your email address with Capterra, so your review can be displayed on our page? Thanks again! :-)

Linda
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best ease of use and awesome Customer Service!

Bewertet am 28.9.2017

Manageability of my entire booking system and inventory control. I not only have a finely tuned booking system where clients can make and manage their own bookings; I also have a system whereby I can calculate exactly how much each client visit costs ion real terms.

I worked for Microsoft for 13 years, have their tattoos all over my body, have my Office 365 subscription... In other words I am fully 100% Microsoft. Microsoft has introduced a new product, which I get for free, with Office 365 called Booking. I was super excited as I thought I could move off Shedul and have nothing except Microsoft running in my environment. WRONG!!! Shedul is in every way a superior product. Microsoft, I still LOVE you, but Shedul kicks your Booking App. Shedul is by far the best product out there!!!

Only con is that I cannot process Credit Card payments and send directed marketing from the app. But I believe the Credit Card facility will be introduced soon. To be honest it was easy enough to export my database and do a mail merge for my directed marketing.

Jorge
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Appointments, scheduling and notes | An all-in-one no-brainer app

Bewertet am 22.11.2023

First of all: FREE! Second: Complete! Third: take notes, upload pictures which is great for before/after pictures or medical exams, prescriptions, etc. Fourth: Patient notifications by e-mail and SMS... is that enough?

I'd love to be able to edit the SMS reminder. I love the fact it has Portuguese as a language, since I'm based in Portugal. HOWEVER, the fact that it uses Portuguese from Brazil (as if that's even legit) is annoying. Words like "gerenciamento" and "oi" on a reminder for a health appointment in Portugal shouldn't exist if you want to look professional :(