Jolt

4,7 (291)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Betriebsplattform für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen sowie Franchise-Unternehmen.

Sortieren nach

Alexander
Alexander

Fantastic App that helps us keep things in order!

Bewertet am 6.2.2018

Stabilize operation on a micro-level

Stabilize operation on a micro-level

Pretty clear and easy to use once you get the hang of it. Totally indispensable to keeping an operation running smoothly.

Wish that the software had the ability to alert if there was an exception- i.e. Air Conditioning in working order? Yes/No (if No, notification is immediately sent to Admins)

Traci
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pretty good for the cost.

Bewertet am 4.9.2019

Overall, I am happy with the experience. There are some options that I would like to have added, but it is saving me some time.

The cost and the function that allows team members to edit their own punches. Huge time saver for me.

I would like to see integration of Paid Time Off / Vacation hours. We have a set schedule in our clinic, so the scheduling function is a little cumbersome. I understand this approach for restaurants or other types of businesses, but the ability to track / enter Paid time off would be very helpful. I also would like the report option to be different. I would like a report that gave daily, weekly and pay period totals per employee. I have to manually adjust the excel sheet to figure overtime hours.

easy to use

Bewertet am 16.1.2018

ease of scheduling and how it lists the employees, the are all consolidated on one page which makes it easier to find their contact information

i like how it automatically sends us emails to show us our weekly schedule. request for time off or communicate with your boss is effective.

that it doesnt send daily text reminders or sync to your calendar on my iphone, i have to input it myself or open my email to view my schedule

Marie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A New Era for Business

Bewertet am 31.8.2016

I use Jolt for the Food Industry. It is straight forward and easy to use. I publish my schedule, manage requests, set lists, and manage people. I am also able to send announcements and track my labor goals. I use it daily and it has become my main use for most things.

I love how easy it is to pick up on. I was capable of teaching myself with ease. I love the schedule and how employees can create a prefered avaiability as well as request off and swap shifts with others at my approval. It informs me immediately when someone makes a request, and I am able to set it so employees have to give x days prior notice for their request as well as a reason. I also enjoy the variety of options I have for creating my checklists. They can be as thorough as I want and notify me when I want. My employees also find Jolt easy to use. Most of them figure it out on there own and have had no problems using it. I also use their Jolt printer system, which is extremely useful and honestly could not have been created any better. The stickers do not leave residue! The support is also great. Theyre always open to ideas and tend to be very fast pace when assisting you. I love how willing they are to expand in new features/ideas. There are many other benefits to Jolt, but I have listed the big ones I discovered using.

My one con is the text notifications recieved from Jolt. You can set so that is a checklist is overdue, out of range, etc, you can be notified via text. This is a great thing; however, the texts can be overwhelming in the sense of how it is formated. It could be because I own an Android and not an Apple device (which is what I understand it is mainly used with), but my text notifications get broken up instead of being all in one. I have seen my co worker use her iphone with it, and her notifications are all in one. With that said, I have noticed they have been improving it.

Aly
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Longtime Customer

Bewertet am 25.10.2023

I like the ease of scheduling staff members and that they can request time off or enter unavailability. Many apps don't allow both.

Occasionally the app didn't function properly for staff. In recent months this has greatly improved, making Jolt a staple in our business.

Antwort von Jolt

Thanks for your review! We're thrilled to have you as a longtime Jolt customer. It's fantastic to hear that you find Jolt a breeze for scheduling and love the ability for your staff to request time off or mark their unavailability. We're all about making your life easier, and your feedback reassures us that we're on the right track. We've been hard at work to ensure Jolt runs smoothly, and it's awesome to know it's improved and become a staple in your business. Should you ever run into any issues or have more feedback, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We're here to help. Thanks again for choosing Jolt, and we look forward to many more great years together!

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product that I couldn't do without

Bewertet am 17.6.2020

I use Jolt for both of my QSR's and it takes care of all the scheduling from week to week. It also does all the checklist that the employees do when they get there or in the middle of their shifts or at closing time. We use it to handle all the communications between leadership and staff and finally it continually monitors temperatures around the store.

Scheduling- Employees can request off or put unavailable times in Jolt and when you make the schedule it is on the schedule in yellow so you can try to schedule around them.

Communication- If you do not use their time card feature there isn't a good way to tell the staff things without sending a text or email. And if you want them to see something you can't attach an image

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Jolt Employee Task Management Review

Bewertet am 15.8.2018

Jolt has solved problems with productivity and food safety. It is simple to label products and improve our stores efficiency with daily checklists that the team has to complete.

Jolt's label maker feature has changed the culture of our restaurant from a time consuming and not done all the time task of labeling products, to having a quick and efficient way to track our products and who is preparing them. Another benefit is customizable checklists that ensures you don't have to micromanage the business and allows you to put more in your teams hands.

The scheduling concept is good but difficult to integrate into our current payroll and clock-in system.

Julie
Julie
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It doesn't Jolt, it can be slow

Bewertet am 13.1.2023

It's fairly simple, bare bones software but it helps with task tracking and holding employees accountable.

Sometimes it can be slow or glitchy and lists wont pop up. It takes a bunch of logging in and out to get it going.

Antwort von Jolt

Thank you for your review, Julie! We're sorry to hear that your experience with Jolt can be a little slow. We are committed to ensuring that our users have the best possible experience and will do our best to improve performance. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to making Jolt the best it can be!

• Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Accountabilty at is finest

Bewertet am 25.5.2023

Is a great business solution, very good for performing line checks (very interactive), allows you to upload photos, probe temperature, and most importantly any corrective actions needed.

Although is a great product, the first time instruction could be a bit more helpful

Antwort von Jolt

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Jolt. We're thrilled to hear that you find our product a great business solution for performing line checks, capturing probe temperatures, and taking corrective actions. We understand that the first-time instructions could be improved and will send your feedback to the team for consideration on making the instructions more helpful for our users. We appreciate your business and hope to continue to serve you in the future. Thank you again for choosing Jolt!

Alejandro

Very helpful on a daily basis

Bewertet am 14.5.2018

The LISTS part of the software is so useful for everyday activities that need to be completed at work

If you are a "sub-user"you cannot edit nor propose an edit of a superior user-created list or content file

Brittani
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic- when it works.

Bewertet am 10.2.2020

Jolt has greatly improved our food scores since we began using it. It has gotten our team members in the habit of labelling everything because it is easy-to-use and has all pertinent information readily available. The issue is getting technical problems resolved in an appropriate manner; our printer has been unusable for a total of over 2 months out of the 10 months which we have had it.

The label feature for all food products has really helped us to drastically increase our food safety scores by clearly indicating when a particular product must be used by. We no longer have to mentally recall the hundreds of various hold times we have for all of our products and their ingredients, because all of that information is easily stored in the Jolt system and prints out with the touch of a button. The labels are also much higher quality than other sticker systems we have tried in the past, making dish washing much easier because they are removed easily with zero sticky residue.

The software, in our experience, is offline often. We contacted Customer Service multiple times to try to correct the issue but were instructed that we may need to send the entire printer back to be serviced and that we would get it back after the repair was complete in 2-3 months. The printer system is pricey to begin with, so it did not seem like an appropriate solution to be without what we were paying for, for multiple months. We also have issues with the calibration lining up with the stickers perfectly, but have discovered that if you gently pull on each sticker before printing it will line up more accurately.

Sabrina
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very functional, Easy to Use and a great tool for communication

Bewertet am 21.3.2018

I love that I am able to customize it for my restaurants needs. We have a lot of information and to be able to have one platform to trickle that information down is easy. From the lists, to labels and bulk imports, it is very easy to use. I also really love their customer service as they are always willing to answer any question I have, big or small and they really value feedback from "in the trenches" and strive to provide us the functionality we crave in this platform. I help establish this platform for several restaurants and file sharing and information is so easy in regards on how to build it, share it and import it.

Honestly, nothing. Every time it seems to get close to being "outdated" or not as easy to use, they ask for a call so they can help walk you through an update. They ask for feedback and listen so most of our needs are met and are done so in a timely manner. They make me feel like our restaurant is the only one they work with however I know they take feedback from many many restaurants and it helps to know everyone's concerns and voices are heard.

Nicole

Great Experience

Bewertet am 19.1.2017

I was approached by Jolt to try their product. No other locations from my company have tried this company so I had no comparisons or reviews. After checking around, the price made it worth the investment. Once we received the product it has changed our process in a positive way. The main features we use include the List, Labels, and Schedule. We were using hand written labels before Jolt because other company labeling equipment was too expensive. With our past hand written labels faced issues with labels falling off, unable to read the hand writing, and the employees did not do a great job looking for items that expired. With Jolt the labels stick to the container very well, is has the expiration written on the label making it more simple for my employees, and there's no question about date or time.
We were using paper copies for our multiple list (Typically 6-8 list per day) List would disappear, become dirty, or just not be completed. Jolt has made this task more simple with the added feature of a log book making communication easier to all of the employees. This has reduced our usage of paper, toner, and extending the life of the drum for our printer. I can easily access all list and review a date, time, and employee that completed the list. This helps cut down on my time used for performance reviews.
The scheduling section has also been great. Employees can use a free app from their phone to view schedule and submit request. Creating schedules is easier and more time efficient. The only option I would like added would to be able to view the schedule and my request side by side before I approve the request. With the current process I have to look at the request and then go to the schedule to see if I am able to accommodate the request. I do have 35-40 employees with a majority those being college students with school schedules and personal request to try to work with.

How it has helped the store become more efficient.

I need labels I can adjust or have available for Raw Chicken to have all the information required by headquarters on one label.

Jon

Jolt is a NO BRAINER for serious restaurateurs

Bewertet am 2.3.2017

Before Jolt we were using those ancient relics known as paper checklists. Accountability for completing those checklists was a constant battle. We were literally throwing money in the trash when checklist items were missed or ignored. NOT ANYMORE. Not only does Jolt provide superb accountability and reduce pencil-whipping to a bare minimum. The team members love it! Nobody wants to work in a restaurant that's living in the past with outdated paper checklists. Their are too many great features within Jolt to rave about every single one of them. (and they constantly add new features and functionality.) But I can tell you that we save WAY more money than the minimal cost of this program. Productivity is up, accountability is up, cleanliness is up, morale is up and profits are up! The product date labeling feature in Jolt is worth the cost on its own. Do yourself a favor and take the time for a demo on the program and see for yourself. If you aren't on Jolt, chances are your competitors are and you do NOT want them to have this competitive over you. I just can't say enough about how much I love Jolt!

The ability to measure our success or failure and the ability to hold people accountable down to the minute and second an item was completed.

You will "nerd out" and want to do nothing but write Jolt checklists all day long.

Luke

Streamlined Management Processes

Bewertet am 24.5.2017

Cost savings on labels.
Time saving on tasks.
Team is more motivated.
Training is easier with a...

Cost savings on labels.
Time saving on tasks.
Team is more motivated.
Training is easier with a streamlined process.
Food safety is easier to implement with simple labeling process.

Jolt takes your everyday tasks and lets you create checklists that managers and team members can complete while at work.
Team can earn points for each task completed, helping to create motivation.
Jolt food date labels are extremely cost effective (we saved on labels alone after switching from another labeling company).
The wireless printer is awesome! Print from any connected iPad in the store.
We were able to get rid of all the different binders and papers we had and just go with a single iPad in the managers' station.

I would like to see better development on scoring. I would like to be able to view score in a category (such as cleanliness) and compare this week to the week before or last month to current month. Scoring is a huge opportunity that needs more development! Also, there's no way to "clear" a checklist without checking it off (sometimes leads to someone just checking everything off to clear the list). Once a list is no longer applicable, it would be better to just clear it rather than having to check every item.

Caprinia

Great Tool!

Bewertet am 16.2.2017

We have been using Jolt in our restaurant for about a month. The setup took a little bit of time, but once that was complete, the use of it is great! I love how modular it is. Even within the same company there can be little differences between locations. This software realizes that. The options available make it functional for any paper list, form, etc. Not to mention that every action is time/date stamped! It is great to know when things are actually getting done.

I also really appreciate the "real-time" view that I have into my operations even when I am not physically there given the push notifications and range alerts that I have set up. We have been able to mitigate a few situations that weren't being highlighted given our previous methods of data collection and were being overlooked.

The price is right where I would expect it to be. The value is great for the product, service, and online information.

I like that this helps eliminate the paper in the store and requiring the manager's to "proof" every little part when they are busy managing the shift. Time-stamps are wonderful. The modular ability of being able to build what you need is great. Setting up pushes for the lists and forms at specific times is a great tool to help keep the team on track daily. I appreciate the notifications that I can create for any form. We haven't yet utilized the point system, but our team is excited to use it in contests. I anticipate it will be a great motivational tool.

The build-out for getting it functional was time consuming. I did not have any templates to work from. If I had those, it would have been much more streamlined, but would still require an investment of time.

Melissa

Jolt Review

Bewertet am 5.8.2022

First time using it at this job and the team is enjoying it here. Easier for everyone to see their schedule and ask for time off, also keeping the team on track with the different task they have.

The list is great for keeping the team on task. You can assign tasks to different roles for the team. The reporting is helpful to holding everyone accountable. The schedule is real time, easier for the team to see the updated schedule .

Only say the log in sometimes has to refresh before you can get into the app

Hi Melissa,
Thank you for reviewing Jolt on Capterra! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and value you as a Jolt customer.

Elizabeth
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Great for Schedules!

Bewertet am 13.11.2019

This is an incredibly easy tool for scheduling employees. It really makes calculating hours much easier.

I love the ease of use with this software, and the navigation of different employees' schedules. Its easy to insert times and easy to post once it is completed.
We also love that there is an app! It's up to date with the times, and with younger employees, technology and ease of access is everything.
We also love the referral program. We haven't had anyone actually join yet, but we recommend Jolt to everyone.

We had a couple issues with getting employees the link to actually view their schedule. It would get lost or just not even send. There should just be a way for us to preset a password for the employee and once they log in it asks them to reset it.

Matthew
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software to help keep you in control of your business

Bewertet am 16.5.2017

giving me greater control of my teams, helping control our H&S and giving the teams the ability to manage their days better.

The Jolt software gives you everything you need to manage daily, monthly and ad-hoc tasks for your team and helps your team keep track of what they should be doing. I found the setup to be very easy and straight forward Jolt customer training and online training videos are excellent and make the entire process very easy. Depending on the number of departments you have (we have 5) I would suggest rolling this out to one or two departments at a time and use their feedback to fine-tune it before rolling out to others. I also found it easier to initially set up just a few checklists to get the teams use to them before adding more and I would strongly recommend encouraging team feedback.

Jolt offers very good value for money for a number of features it has and the support is excellent from the Jolt team, we had this up and running within two weeks of signing up. The software is very adaptive and I would say you are only limited by your own imagination on how you use it.

Not a lot to be honest! I think it would be great to see some more functionality added to the logbook to flag issues to specific people.

Caitlyn
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Jolt Review

Bewertet am 4.4.2017

The support staff has been beyond amazing in supporting our company's first few months on Jolt. She is extremely helpful and doesn't mind walking us through various process multiple times. Jolt is great because of how much it offers, and how many functions you can use it for. However, although she has gone through and helped us out immensely and spent a lot of time getting us started, this system is not easy to use right away. Most functions have so many steps and options that it becomes confusing and overwhelming. I would like Jolt more if it was more user friendly. Overall the product is great, I would like it more if it didn't take so long to figure out and didn't have so many complex options.

It is a one stop shop for many business needs. Jolt offers so many different functions that make streamlining everything easy.

This software is more complex and difficult to navigate than any software we have ever used. I don't care for how the scheduling is set up. For example, if we want to change one person's shift, you must first unlock the schedule, change the persons shift, and then publish the schedule again, which notifies every single employee every single time someone else's schedule gets changed. On when to work, all you have to do is click on that person's shift, change it, and once you hit save only they receive the notification.

Michael
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Finally a way to get stuff done

Bewertet am 10.3.2017

Jolt helps you put accountability back into a check list. Having had opening and closing check list before, Jolt has transformed these into actually getting done. Requiring staff to scan, take pictures, or record certain items has moved us to getting the list completed 100%. It's as if I am there with them to ensure it gets done. This is probably the best product that I have used to ensure our systems are completed 100%, Jolt is worth every penny!

Accountability of staff, seeing what they are saying they are completing. Getting list done.

Nothing really, it's a great program and easy to use

Rusty
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Love the multiple uses

Bewertet am 23.9.2022

Overall we have had an excellent experience

Overall we have had an excellent experience

We love the multiple ways we can use Jolt to effectively operate our business

Currently, multiple apps that need to be streamlined into one

Antwort von Jolt

Hi Rusty, Thank you for your review for Jolt! We're so pleased to hear that you have had an excellent experience with our product and the ways it has helped to effectively operate your business. We value your feedback and hope you continue to enjoy the benefits of Jolt! Sincerely, The Jolt Team

Randy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

impossible to get a live person to speak to you

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

Horrible communication

Horrible communication

Great sales pitch when they were selling us on the system. When we decided to stop using it was impossible to get a response

tried for 2 months to cancel the subscription - after 30 day finally got an email response. Told the rep to cancel the account but he never responded to 2 different emails. Ended up billing my for 2 months

Marc
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An excellent Balance of ease and efficiency!

Bewertet am 30.9.2016

Jolt has changed the game for Balance Grille's daily operations. From opening and closing procedures utilizing the "Lists" tab, to posting announcements and keeping recipes and training videos handy in the "Info" section. We also use the "Log Book" by leaving notes/comments in the checklists, opening another channel of communication between staff and management. Jolt has helped us keep employees on task and held accountable for their work in ways that benefit our bottom line and daily proficiency.

Quick learning curve. Communication and notifications for management.

Software is still in development, the more we use the more features we want! Scheduling for multiple locations is not where it could be, but they are working on solutions. The reporting could be a bit easier to pull data and comprehend.

Christi
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

WOW! What a great additiona!

Bewertet am 23.3.2017

We were struggling with the ability to track who was doing (or not doing) what with our checklists and systems. JOLT has truly given us control over what our restaurant looks like, how our food is prepared, and how closely we are following health department regulations. We are now able to hold our employees accountable when the job is less than our expectations, as well as rewards those that are going above and beyond what is required. Anytime I have had any questions or issues with the product, Dan has been able to answer all my questions and point me in the right direction. I strongly recommend JOLT to anyone who has employees! :)

Data entry when establishing - but now I find out that Dan would be willing to set that all up for me, so wish I would have had him when we first started using JOLT! :)